Huniepop: The Girl In Milky P...

Por CrimsonSnowden

William Harper is new boy who moved from Manhatten, New York to Hunieville, California. From there, he goes t... Más

Chapter 1: Welcome To Hunieville
Chapter 3: Tiffany Maye
Chapter 4: Love Fairy

Chapter 2: Glenberry Highschool

304 2 0
Por CrimsonSnowden

2015
Hunie Love Hotel

The light coming from the Sun shines into the room, brightening up the place in the morning. As the light brightens up, the still sleeping William Harper slowly opens his eyes as he was facing the ceiling. He then wakes up from his sleep, stretches his arms and gets up from his king size bed. He looks at his alarm clock, which states '5.20 am'. It was still early for him to wake up but he has some school to go to. He then grabs his towel and enters the bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

After a five minute shower, he comes from the bathroom and begins to dress up in his casual clothes. After that, he puts on some perfume and combs his hair to look more stylish. After all, he really needs to find another girl. By the time he was finished, it was already 5.40 am. Whilst waiting till 5.55 am, he checks on his phone for a few minutes, looking at messages and using Instagram and Facebook. As it was the time, he grabs his bag and leaves his hotel room.

Timeskip
Outside of the Hotel

William Harper stands at the entrance of the hotel as he waits for his uncle to arrive. He looks around the place, finding no signs of his uncle. After five minutes at 6.00 am, he then sees a black car which he saw previously pull over in front of him. Without any reply, he enters the vehicle and his uncle proceeds to drive to his Highschool, which was Glenbury Highschool. During the short journey, the two have a talk to talk with each other.

James: "Good morning, Bill."

William: "Good morning, uncle."

James: "I see that you're ready for your first day at Glenberry."

William: "Heck yeah, I'm gonna find myself some friends. But in the meantime, I gotta focus on my academics."

James: "That's my boy right there."

William: "Yeah, I can't get relationships and academics all mixed up, it's gotta be a balance as it should be."

James: "You're lucky that you have an uncle like me. Or else, he wouldn't give advice and just let the boy beat himself to death."

William: *chuckles* "Yeah, I know."

Timeskip
Glenberry Highschool

By 6.30 am, the two have arrived at their location. William Harper looks outside, seeing a bunch of students walking into the school compound. William grabs his bag and proceeds to open the car door until James Allen stops him for a moment.

James: "Use my advice, okay."

William: "I know that for sure."

James: "Good, 'cause I can't let my nephew be unprepared for what's coming in the future."

William gets out of the vehicle and closes the door. His uncle turns down the car window to say.

James: "Take care, okay."

William: "I'll always do so."

He says, smiling. He walks over to the school compound while the black muscle car drives away from the parking space. He joins in the crowd of students who were making their way into the building.

Timeskip
School Hall

The school hall was crowded with students and William Harper was not expecting it to be bustling with people walking around the place. He tries to find some openings for him to walk through. Besides, he really needs to get to class early so he will not miss anything. While he makes his way to class, some of the students around him were looking at him in anxious faces, like they have not seen them around for a while. Of course, William is a new student here. There were also some students who were smiling at him, to which William responds with a smile back to them.

He was also not expecting some students to greet him on the first day of school. While he struggles to fit in the crowd, he accidentally bumps into a young female teacher in a brown vest, white shirt and tight pants who he did not see in front of him as he was distracted. He immediately apologizes to the teacher for his rude behaviour in bumping into her.

William: "Oh, I'm so sorry, ma'am! I didn't mean to bump into you on accident."

Teacher: "It's fine. I usually get this like twice a week. You must be new here, mustn't you?"

William: "Yes, in fact, this is my first day here in Glenberry Highschool."

Teacher: "I usually get newcomers every year, so you seem to be one of them."

William: "Yes, ma'am."

Teacher: "You're name is William Harper, am I right?"

William: "How do you know my name?"

Teacher: "Isn't that obvious? I keep a track record on memorizing every single student's name around this school. I write it down on a paper instead of memorizing it. Kinda gives me a headache."

William: "Okay. That's very kind of you, Miss?"

Teacher: "Yumi, Aiko Yumi. You can address me by my first name instead of Ms Yumi."

William: "Okay, anyways, where is my class?"

Aiko: "You'll be having a class with me, so please follow me, William."

William: "Yes, Ms Yumi."

Even though Aiko wants William to call her by her first name, he wants to be very polite so he calls her by her second name and addressing her formally. And so William follows the teacher to his new class.

Timeskip
Mathematics Classroom

Classes were about to start as it was now 7.00 o'clock in the morning. Aiko Yumi enters the class whilst William Harper follows her in the room. William feels nervous to enter the room but remembering what his uncle has taught him from last night, he confidently enters the classroom. The students begin to whisper about seeing the new student entering the class while others choose to ignore his presence. Aiko takes a seat and proceeds to introduce me to the class.

Aiko: "Students, I want you to meet a new student here in Glenberry Highschool. William, would you like to introduce yourself to the class."

William: "Yes, I would like to." *clears throat* "My name is William Harper, I'm new here of course. And I'm actually from New York, but I moved here since I find this school unique and fundamental."

Most of the students actually smile when hearing this. William was a school patriot, meaning a person who has a love for his school and having him here would make it a better place to study in.

William: "I hope I could meet you all and be friends together."

Aiko: "Thank you, Harper. Now, would you kindly take a seat next to Tiffany over there."

She says, pointing at the empty desk next to a blonde haired girl with light blue eyes.

William: "Yes, Ms Yumi."

He walks over to his place and takes a seat

Aiko: "Alright class, we may now continue with what we have learnt yesterday, which is Algebra."

The black haired boy pulls out his Mathematics book and put them on the desk. He also puts on some glasses so he could get a better look at the blackboard. He then opens up the textbook and begins to read what Aiko told the entire class to. Little did he know about, the blonde haired girl named Tiffany glances at him for a moment. She observes every action that he was doing. Then, she looks away and focuses in class.

Timeskip

Around 9.00 o'clock, Aiko Yumi gives her students an assignment for them before they leave the classroom.

Aiko: "And make sure you all have to finish my assignments before tomorrow. If so, you'll get a reward from your own teacher."

Just then, the bells ring loudly, indicating that classes were over and recess was about to start.

Aiko: "Class is dismissed."

The Japanese teacher brings her books and exits the class, leaving her students. Everyone pack their books and go out for recess. William Harper packs his Mathematics books into his bag and walks out of the classroom. As he makes his way down the hall, a brown-haired student wearing a brown jacket, white shirt, blue jeans and Adidas sneakers calls him from behind.

Brown Haired Boy: "Yo new kid."

He calls out. William turns around and sees the young man behind him. He walks over to him and asks who he was.

William: "Who are you?"

Brown Haired Boy: "My name is Thomas Graves, and you seemed to be like a cool kid to me."

William: "Well, thanks for the compliments, bro."

Thomas: "No problem, Harper. How about we get something to eat? I'm kinda famished here."

William: "Ya sure, let's go."

The two leave for the canteen to get some food to eat for breakfast. Without knowing or noticing, three girls, one of the was Tiffany and two others with blue hair and red hair look at William and Thomas walking away to the canteen.

Red Haired Girl: "A new student?! Well, I hope he can coup with my attitude when I meet him."

Blue Haired Girl: "I thought you love Thomas?"

Red Haired Girl: "Oh, sorry. I would never, ever cheat on my boyfriend. I f*cking love him for life."

Blue Haired Girl: "Hey, Tiffs!"

Tiffany comes back to reality and turns her head to the blue-haired girl who called her by her nickname.

Blue Haired Girl: "Aren't you gonna follow us to the canteen. We're starving to death here."

Tiffany: "Okay sure, I'll catch up you two later."

The two girls walk away to the canteen, leaving Tiffany all by herself. She looks closely at the new student in curiosity, examining him in the process. As she could not see her insight, she sighs to herself and goes to the canteen to join her friends.

To be continued.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...