Chapter 2: Glenberry Highschool

2015
Hunie Love Hotel

The light coming from the Sun shines into the room, brightening up the place in the morning. As the light brightens up, the still sleeping William Harper slowly opens his eyes as he was facing the ceiling. He then wakes up from his sleep, stretches his arms and gets up from his king size bed. He looks at his alarm clock, which states '5.20 am'. It was still early for him to wake up but he has some school to go to. He then grabs his towel and enters the bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

After a five minute shower, he comes from the bathroom and begins to dress up in his casual clothes. After that, he puts on some perfume and combs his hair to look more stylish. After all, he really needs to find another girl. By the time he was finished, it was already 5.40 am. Whilst waiting till 5.55 am, he checks on his phone for a few minutes, looking at messages and using Instagram and Facebook. As it was the time, he grabs his bag and leaves his hotel room.

Timeskip
Outside of the Hotel

William Harper stands at the entrance of the hotel as he waits for his uncle to arrive. He looks around the place, finding no signs of his uncle. After five minutes at 6.00 am, he then sees a black car which he saw previously pull over in front of him. Without any reply, he enters the vehicle and his uncle proceeds to drive to his Highschool, which was Glenbury Highschool. During the short journey, the two have a talk to talk with each other.

James: "Good morning, Bill."

William: "Good morning, uncle."

James: "I see that you're ready for your first day at Glenberry."

William: "Heck yeah, I'm gonna find myself some friends. But in the meantime, I gotta focus on my academics."

James: "That's my boy right there."

William: "Yeah, I can't get relationships and academics all mixed up, it's gotta be a balance as it should be."

James: "You're lucky that you have an uncle like me. Or else, he wouldn't give advice and just let the boy beat himself to death."

William: *chuckles* "Yeah, I know."

Timeskip
Glenberry Highschool

By 6.30 am, the two have arrived at their location. William Harper looks outside, seeing a bunch of students walking into the school compound. William grabs his bag and proceeds to open the car door until James Allen stops him for a moment.

James: "Use my advice, okay."

William: "I know that for sure."

James: "Good, 'cause I can't let my nephew be unprepared for what's coming in the future."

William gets out of the vehicle and closes the door. His uncle turns down the car window to say.

James: "Take care, okay."

William: "I'll always do so."

He says, smiling. He walks over to the school compound while the black muscle car drives away from the parking space. He joins in the crowd of students who were making their way into the building.

Timeskip
School Hall

The school hall was crowded with students and William Harper was not expecting it to be bustling with people walking around the place. He tries to find some openings for him to walk through. Besides, he really needs to get to class early so he will not miss anything. While he makes his way to class, some of the students around him were looking at him in anxious faces, like they have not seen them around for a while. Of course, William is a new student here. There were also some students who were smiling at him, to which William responds with a smile back to them.