Submit to me

By 1MinYoongi

"Look at me and tell me who you belong to." He angrily clutched my face tightly forcing me to look at him. ... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
My Draft
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]

Troduction

173 3 0
By 1MinYoongi

It's just troduction not an intro.
(Real intro is titled "My Draft")

Hello. Hello. It was hard choosing pictures for this.Haha. I have too many fav pics of Suga. Plus I've written too much about Suga and Jungkook so I wanted to change it up a bit. But Jungkookie is still included in this ... lol. Well I tried. Here's a quickie of the story so you guys don't get confuse. Hopefully it doesn't confuse you guys more..

Thalina is from a poor family, that was sold into the palace. Being in the palace at a young age she met Jimin, the first prince who became interested in her at first glance by her beauty and kindness, which he took advantage of. Jimin is selfish and not too kind, but he only knows how to fear the lost of Thalina. Her beauty attracted many, even the 2nd prince, Jungkook. At 18 she became the second wife of Jimin crushing Jungkook's heart as he looks over Thalina with extra care. He was always there to care for her whenever she's hurt. He was her shoulder to cry on.

Who will win her heart Jimin or Jungkook ?

I might throw a random twist to this story. 🤔

P.s. some of the chapters contains smut (?) I will give warning about the those scenes in the chapters for young readers. Read at your own risk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 478 70
Out of nowhere he flipped us around, making me the one on the bottom. I expected him to start ramming me but instead he kept the pace painfully slow...
247K 13.3K 64
"Live this life with me." His loving gaze met yours, his fingers tucked the fallen hair that was interrupting his admiral view of the beauty, behind...
76.5K 3.7K 25
"You know very well what I can do." He huskily whispered against your ear, tightening his grip on your waist making you hiss. "You are misbehaving wi...
4.8K 289 35
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She hiccuped while...