Wolven Hearts {Werewolf Matur...

By FanficDemon1701

His arms wrap around my waist, his tongue stroking my neck. His brother watched with a heated gaze smirking... More

Summary Again/Copyright Claims
Act 1:|| Death Of An Aunt
Act 2:|| Sammie's Diner
Act 3:|| Behold Werewolves!!
Act: 5: The Curse Of Tragedy
Act 6: The Mage Who Predicts
Act 7: Blaze's Jealousy & The Moment
Act 8:|| 🔥Their Love🔥
Act 9:|| 🐺The Turning 🐺
Act: 10:|| Sammie Possessed By Tenko
Act 11: Big Bad Rogues Attack But Fail
Act 12: Enter Drakeo!!
Act 13: War Going To Hell
Author's Note
Author's Note: This Book Is Incomplete Don't Worry
Act 14: Defami The Terrible

Act 4:|| Enter Eros!!

2.8K 50 4
By FanficDemon1701

Who is Eros?
You will find out soon guys!!

When I type Blaze autocorrect turns it into Blase so if you notice this after me publishing a chapter comment and tell me cause being dyslexic sometimes it's hard to catch in time.
So please help me catch it after chapters are published.
Thanks guys

Steamy mature content ahead.....
=================================÷===========

At the store Dad shopped with me getting pads, shampoo, and other things I needed. I even switched my autism meds over to the pharmacy in the store.
But I would need to go to a mental health clinic to get any more refills after this last refill.
So after checking out, and after we put things in the car, and we buckle in, I called the closest mental health place to schedule me an appointment.

My appointment is Wednesday at three in the afternoon, which is in two days.

While we were out, we stopped at Great Clips to get my hair cut short, boy short, but with my bangs on my head side swiped to the side, and cut short enough over my eyebrows.
I always had my hair like that growing up, until I let it grow out cause I was busy taking care of Aunt Dee.

My chubby cheeks showed more with my hair cut like this, but I like my hair like this.

After cutting my hair, we headed home, the drive home wasn't far since the store, and Great Clips  was only about ten miles away. Going home I was thinking about how my best friends were werewolves, and were in love with me. And I'm their mate?
What was a mate anyways?
Their blood can turn me into what they are?
Everything is strange.

"You seem faraway hon."
Dad comments.

"I'm still shook up about seeing those dogs kill those coyotes."
I lie to Dad the best I could.

"For an animal lover like you I can imagine that did bother you and I'm sorry hon.
You got to get used to it, these things happen out here."
Dad pats my right thigh.
"Me and the boys will keep you safe ya hear."
Dad tries to comfort me, and I slightly smile.

I look out the window still in my own world in my thoughts about Ace and Blaze.
For years they waited for me.
Now I'm here, and they want me as their mate they called me.
They told me what a mate was I think, and I forgot already what they told me.
It can be a curse having autism with memory problems at times.

Dad pulled up to the house, and turned the engine off, and we get out, grabbing the sacks from the backseat of what I got, and bring them into the house.
We put the sacks in my room, and I began unpacking them, and putting up my bathroom necessities in the bathroom where they should go.
I even put my comb by the sink, my toothbrush and paste.

I heard the power tools stop as I rearranged things, and the sounds of boot steps stop behind me.
"You cut your hair?"
I heard Blaze ask, and I straighten my back up after putting the pads by the little trashcan for my dirty pads if I dirty them, and I face Blaze, seeing speckles of sweat going down his chest and face.

"Yeah I hated it long so I cut it."
I tell Blaze.

"You look better with it short."
Blaze comments, looking to my necessities I set in order, which were set perfectly aligned in order like someone had OCD placed it a certain way.

"If something is out of place I go nuts.
Even things in my bathroom or room."
I comment, noticing him looking around.

"We don't know much about autism, but we'll try to understand it."
Blaze comments back.
"We have fixed the AC and the bar, Ace is refinishing the wood up."
Blaze ran his hand through his hair, shaking his hair up, and I watch speckles of sawdust fall on the floor.
"Man sawdust itches."
Blaze says, after he raked his hands to shake the sawdust out of his hair.

"Well don't get it allover me I'll get itchy."
I smack his arm playfully.

"You still joke like that."
Blaze wraps his arms around my thick chubby waist, and tugs me to his chest, looking down at me with a devious smirk.
Blaze leans down, licking my lips, making warm static sparks hum through my body.

"Dad will catch us."
I murmur to Blaze.

"He left for his diner two minutes ago."
Blaze says, pushing me further into the bathroom, and gently guides my back to the wall of the shower and toilet area.
Blaze crashes his lips to my own, making me go wide eyed in bewilderment, and I felt him smirk at my reaction, as our mouths move hungrily to taste each other, our tongues stroking each other, saliva mixing.

I let out a low moan in his mouth, my core throbbing harshly in my pants and panties.
Blaze pulls away from the mouth watering kiss to let me get a few breaths in, then crashed his lips to my own again, this time sucking on my tongue.
Not even Ron has kissed me so passionately nor as heated as this.

"You two playing without me?"
I heard Ace say, opening the bathroom door, and stood behind Blaze.

I pull away from the kiss to breathe, and whimper out.
"Ace?
Is Dad gone?"

"Yes he left, saying he had to go back to the diner.
I am jealous you two are kissing without me."
Ace smirked, leaning over Blaze's shoulder, looking to Blaze.
"Remember we share brother?"

"I know, it's her hair being cut just like when she was little what got me to doing this."
Blaze sighs, looking at me.
"Her hair was better short not long."

"I agree.
So how did you like the kiss Sammie?"
Ace teased, making my core throb more.

Ace and Blaze sniffed, looking down at my jeans.
"She liked it alright that she is wet."
Blaze chuckled.

"I'm not!"
I protest in my embarrassment.

"No need to deny it we smell it."
Ace teased me more.

"Wolves have keen hearing and a good nose. We would smell when you're in heat a mile away.
Hiding it is nonsense."
Blaze says with a serious look, his eyes glowing golden with black round pupils.
Ace's eyes were glowing blue with black pupils.

"Do your eyes change color alot like that?"
I ask them, trying to change the subject on purpose.

"Yes they change when our wolf's emotions are on an all time high. Including if we are horny."
Ace answers my question.

"And right now we are horny at smelling how wet you are."
Blaze grabs my right hand, and places it on his large bulge.

I blink in bewilderment at how huge he was, he was huger than Ron.
"This is what you do to us.
You are ours."
Blaze growled.

"Mine."
Ace growled out.

"And mine."
Blaze growled out.

Ace perks up, turning his head to the side.
"That didn't take long, your father is back."
Ace pats Blaze's shoulder.
"Best not let him see us like this."

"I agree."
Blaze let's my hand go, and the two stepped out of the bathroom.

So they are gonna leave me hot and bothered like this?!
I mentally say to myself in complete shock.

I walk out of the bathroom, seeing Dad coming in, holding something in his arms that's fuzzy.
Whatever it was squirmed around.

"Dad what you bring home this time?"
I ask Dad approaching him.

"Found this little guy. He's just a kitten and thought we could take  him in."
Dad holds out a orange tabby kitten.
The kitten meowed like he was hungry.

"Dad he's hungry by that meow he's making."
I take the kitten into my arms, and go walk over to the fridge, taking out a package of lunch meat, and set it on the counter.
The kitten watched me eagerly tear off some tiny pieces of lunch meat, and I fed a piece to him, making him gobble it up.

"You just found him then?"
I ask Dad.

"Yeah, by my diner. You always wanted a pet right?"
Dad asked me.

"Well yeah."
I say, looking to Blaze and Ace, who were painting some staining stuff on the newly built bar, watching me and Dad's exchange.

"It would be good to have something to take care of right? Keep you busy. Instead of loafing around right? I think it would be good for you having something to take care of."
Dad smiled at me.

"We can buy things for the kitten too to help out."
Ace offers, and Dad nods.

"See Ace sees what I'm getting at."
Dad tells me, with a happy grin.

"What will you name him?"
Blaze asked, as he continues painting the stain along with Ace on the bar.

I feed the kitten more, and check between its legs.
"Well Dad the family jewels are stolen, so he is a she."
I tell Dad.

Blaze and Ace laughs.

"Family what?!"
Blaze chuckled.

"Balls boys balls."
I tell Blaze and Ace.

"Its a she?
How'd you know?"
Dad says confused.

"Look for balls like you do on a dog by the couchie.
She don't have balls."
I tell Dad.

"What a lovely conversation talking about balls on a cat."
I heard a voice say sarcastically behind Dad.

I turn to the voice, seeing a man walk in, he had chest length dark hair and silver eyes, and he looked to Blaze and Ace.
This man I felt power radiating off him.
He was very pale, paler than my skin tone.
He wore all black, black jeans, a black tank top, and black boots.

Ace and Blaze stopped painting, and disposed of the staining items properly, if they are exposed to air they can combust into flames on their own.

"Eros."
Blaze glared at this man.

"Can we talk outside?"
The man Blaze called Eros asked, and he eyed me like he was looking at a buffet.

"Who's this?"
Dad asked Blaze and Ace.

"An old friend."
Ace comments to Dad.

"Let us talk outside you two."
Eros left out of the home belonging to Dad, looking at me over his shoulder.
"Nice meeting you woman."

That man has a Romanian accent as I've noticed too.
Blaze and Ace follow him outside, shutting the door behind them.

"Eros, why are you here?"
Blaze snarled out, upset this 3,000 year old vampire came upon the home of their mate.

"You two are slacking. Letting humans see your forms. The animal control told me about it. If it was not for me you lone wolves would have nothing, no job and no lives in this state.
You must remain illusive and not let humans like them see your forms.
I will let you off for now.
But be warned if it happens again that random humans see your forms again I will retaliate.
We must keep our existence a secret from humanity unless you find your mates, I do not care if you tell them about me nor about yourselves, but uphold my law here in making sure we are not discovered or we will be thrown upon into war like 700 years ago."
Eros warned Blaze and Ace.

Eros controls the supernaturals in this state, he rules North Carolina and South Carolina.
He was right without his ruling lone wolves would not have property, nor jobs, nor lives.

Blaze and Ace nod.
"We understand your highness."
Both Blaze and Ace tells Eros.

"If I have to make an example of the girl I will. Taking her from you into my household and turn her into my own kind. That shall be your punishment."
Eros threatens Blaze and Ace.

"You bastard!
You would turn her?!
Knowing she's ours?!"
Blaze fumed.

Ace holds his brother back from ripping Eros apart by Blaze's arms.
"Brother your temper will make him decide now to do so, so shut up!"
Ace scolds Blaze, and Blaze hung his head low.

"Yes I mean my threat Blaze, fuck up again your mate will become a vampire, and you know as my progeny she will be undoubtly loyal to me, and if I want her to stay away from you two, then I can order her with my words to as a newborn."
Eros smirked at Blaze and Ace.
"I give you one more chance, if you fuck up she's becoming a vampire by my fangs."
Eros showed his fangs as a threat.
"Now you know I mean business.
I leave you two to think about your bad choices."
Eros disappeared beyond some trees.

"That bastard would turn her?!
Turn her if we fuck up again?!"
Blaze fumed more as Ace let's Blaze go.

"You know he's done that to any of us who has mates that fuck up.
We can't defy him again brother."
Ace warns Blaze.

"But he can't do that to her it would tear us apart!"
Blaze snarled out to Ace.

"If it happens we will accept her as she is.
She's our mate, and no matter what happens we will accept her as she is, even if she gets turned into a bloodsucker like him."
Ace scolds Blaze.

I could hear yelling outside, and I hand the kitten to Dad.
"Take care of her.
I need to check on them."
I tell Dad who nods.

I walk to the front door, swallowing hard, and open the door, seeing that Eros guy leaving in the trees.
I admit he was handsome, he took my breath away, but something about him seemed not right in my gut, and my gut was never wong before.

"That bastard would turn her?!
Turn her if we fuck up again?!"
Blaze fumed more, as Ace let's Blaze go.

Turn me?
I thought to myself, confused.
Was this Eros guy a wolf like them?

"You know he's done that to any of us who has mates that fuck up.
We can't defy him again brother."
Ace warns Blaze.

I listen more on their heated arguments.

"But he can't do that to her it would tear us apart!"
Blaze snarled out to Ace.

Tear them apart?!
What does Blaze mean?
I thought to myself yet again, worry seeping into my very bones at his very words he spoke.

"If it happens we will accept her as she is. She's our mate, and no matter what happens we will accept her as she is, even if she gets turned into a bloodsucker like him."
Ace scolds Blaze.

Bloodsucker?!
Wait!
Pale as snow skin, and that powerful air to that guy Eros is something from fantasy, meaning he's a vampire?!
I mentally panic, and I swallow hard, scared now.

"Blaze? Ace?
What do you mean he will turn me if you fuck up?"
I ask Blaze and Ace.

Ace and Blaze turn to face me with accusing eyes.
"You heard everything?"
Blaze asked in shock.

"I heard yelling, so I came to check on you two, but all I heard is you saying he will turn me if you fuck up?
And it will tear you apart?"
I ask coming down the steps of the porch, and stand in front of them.

"We will explain later."
Blaze scoffed, still upset I could tell.

"No, no, explain now!
I had a bad feeling that man was bad news so spill you two!!"
I shout at them, making Dad peek his head out the porch door.

"Everything okay hon?"
Dad asked me.

I look up at Dad.
"Yeah, I'm gonna hang out with them longer today.
Keep Banshee company will ya?"
I ask Dad, and he nods.

"What do you mean hang out with us?"
Blaze asked.

"I wanna talk at your guy's house. You need to quit hiding things from me."
I scold Blaze and Ace.

Ace looked to Blaze.
"She's right, she's in our world now so we better fess up."

"Fine, but when you tell her his threat she will freak out and worry herself to death."
Blaze snapped, walking to their truck, getting in the passenger side.

"Mister Collins, Sammie will hang with us tonight, we will bring her back tomorrow if that's fine by you?"
Ace asked Dad.

"That's fine, as long as she don't cause you two boys trouble."
Dad says, and I sigh, shaking my head.

"Dad I'll behave don't worry."
I tell Dad, waving to him, as Ace  guided me to the driver's side, and opened the door, in which I climb in, sitting in the middle between Ace and Blaze.

Blaze wraps his arm over the seat above my shoulder, staring out the window, grumbling to himself.
Ace turned the engine over, and pulls out driving off.

"Explain to me everything about that guy now. Something in my gut told me he's bad news."
I tell them both.

"He is a 3,000 year old vampire who rules over us supernaturals in South Carolina and North Carolina.
He is the person that made us lone wolves possible to have a home, property to own, even jobs. He's been in power going on over 800 years. To keep us supernaturals a secret we have to not show our true forms to humans. If we do we are punished. He has punished other wolves by turning their mates into vampires."
Ace tells me, making me shake my head.

"So by threatening me, he would turn me if anyone else sees your wolf forms again like me and Dad saw you?"
I ask Ace.

"Yes, he would turn you which is bullshit."
Blaze scoffed.

"If you guys mess up again and I'm a vampire, would you still love me for me?"
I ask Ace and Blaze.

"Of course!"
Ace and Blaze tell me at the same time.

Scared I was now, I know they meant every word they would still love me for me, even if I am turned into a vampire.
I bite my lip.
"I'm scared you'll fuck up again."
I tell Ace and Blaze honestly.

"We will try not to again.
We will keep you safe."
Ace comforts me, as Blaze hugs me to his side with his arm that was behind my shoulders.

"Don't worry about it sweet buns."
Blaze turns my chin so my eyes met his.
My teeth were chewing skin off my lip, and Blaze stared at my lower lip licking his lower lip.
"I wanna kiss you again."

"Then what are you waiting for brother?"
Ace chuckled, teasing his sibling.

"Can I?"
Blaze's breath scrapped my cheeks and smelled sweet like mint.
I nod.
Blaze claimed my lips again like earlier in the bathroom, a deep hungry aggressive kiss.
Our mouths moving in a harmony that's feral and aggressive all at once.
Tongues lashing against each other.
Tongues tasting.
Breaths exchanging.
Saliva mingling and mixing.
I was putty against this kiss, making my heart throb harshly in my chest.

"Blaze."
I moan out against his lips.

"Say my name again."
Blaze nips my bottom lip.

"Blaze more please."
I beg, my mind clouded with lust, and by damn I deserved this, me enjoying him kissing me after my damn Ex Boyfriend Ron dumped me a month ago.
I deserved two men loving me properly.

"Want more huh?"
Ace teased as his hand began rubbing between my thighs, and up along my core in my jeans.

"Yes I want more."
I say breathlessly out, and Blaze again claims my lips, as Ace continues to drive, avoiding traffic well.

Blaze was a fabulous kisser.
I thought to myself, as Blaze's mouth moves along with mine, and he finally groans in my throat, and pulls away, licking the right side of my throat, and I felt two pointy sharp things scrape my neck.
I shiver feeling those things.

I gasp and flinch when those pointy things puncture my right side of my neck, making it ache in pain, but then throb in a good horny ache.
"Ah!
Blaze don't stop!"
I felt my core throb harshly so bad I knew I was going to orgasm.
A heated feeling gushes through my core that ached in a good ache, and I felt my core gush it's essence into my panties in my jeans.
I breathe hard, my eyes wide in bewilderment at whatever he did made me gush in my underwear.

"That was him marking you."
Ace says, as I realized the vehicle stopped moving, and Blaze pulls away from my neck, revealing his mouth covered in my blood, and he had fangs in his mouth.
"My turn."
Ace chuckled darkly, and then I felt him lick my left side of my neck, and I flinch, feeling his fangs enter my neck.

Once again it ached in a heated good ache in my core, and I arch my back, slightly closing my thighs together, as a heated gushing feeling ripped through my ovaries, and my orgasm gushed my underwear again, my essence coating my panties in a second layer.
I breathe hard, as Ace pulls away his mouth too covered in my blood including his fangs.

"We should get you inside."
Ace says, opening his door, and helped me step out, and Blaze followed, shutting the engine off for Ace, taking the keys.

"Easy the marking will wear her out."
Blaze tells Ace in a warning way, as Ace picked me up in his arms like I weighed nothing, and carried me up to the steps of their big home, the home I remembered playing outside of.

It was a blue two story old home, with screen windows lining the porch, leading to another front door, a classic southerner home, an upstairs bedroom, a kitchen with a living room to the left, the bathroom being by the living room and down the hall.
An extra room was by the bathroom.

"Our room is upstairs."
Ace tells me, after Blaze opened the door to let us in.

I began to get sleepy, rubbing my eyes alot a sign I'm sleepy.
"We should get her to our bed to sleep."
Blaze tells, Ace as I finally nod off, falling to sleep in Ace's arms.

=====================================

A twist in the story.
Will the two siblings screw up again and their mate be forced to be turned into a vampire?
Find out!!

===================================

Okay I think I fixed all the misspellings for now I'll check again in a few days.
I have to read it over twice or three times to see cause of my bad eye sight right now.
But I got it done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
2.4M 67.5K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
8.7K 368 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
523K 15.8K 60
"Please," I heard the boy say softly, interrupting my thoughts, but I didn't dare move closer to him. "Just let me explain." He pleaded me to stay wi...