I Know You're Gonna Run// Ten...

By empty_can_

Y/N just joined UA, alongside many other talented people. Future heros, everywhere you look. They looks ever... More

Rejected
UA.
Always
Old Friend
A "Normal Day"
Together
The Real Problem
At Home
Our Time
A/N Again
Quirks
Aftermath
Babies
The Bag
a/n
Hagakure and Secrets
Girl-Friends
!!VERY IMPORTANT!!
Lunch Time Stories
ok actually important a/n
A/N
After School Sessions
Okay?
Okay.
ER

Accepted

9.4K 245 52
By empty_can_

I've never really been one to think I'm going to go places. People always tell me that though, "Y/N can do this!" Or "Y/N can do that!". I hear it all the time. My mom, grandma, aunts, and uncles. They all think I'm special because of my quirk. My mom didn't have a quirk, unless believing in everyone and everything is one, and my dad died before I was born. If he had a quirk, he never told anyone about it.

Yeah, I'm a big deal in my family. So are some of my cousins. They all have common quirks, like strength and elemental things. Then you have me. The "brain kid". I read minds. Not all the time though, only when I have to.

I'm important to my family. Always have been. So that's how I ended up getting pressured into UA. My family. "Y/N is going to be the next All Might!" They all count on me.

My life isn't always going to be this special to everyone though, I know that. But right now, with this acceptance note in my hand, tears of happiness running down my moms face, and my life flipping, it's good. It's really good at this point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.2K 60
You're Best Friends With a Boy named Iida Tenya ever since childhood . You both dreamt of being future heroes, there, you both decided to go to U.A H...
14K 492 17
ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃˣ ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ ♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ ¡ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...
246K 7.6K 29
You'd always play with him as a child. You'd always be nice to him as a child. You obtained your quirk. You eventually forgot about him later on in l...
97.2K 2.5K 10
≪ Y/n l/n was a normal girl living her life as well as she could, but everything changed when a boy walked into her life. At first he was a kind gen...