Nobody's Business

By KayeKillaa

Vivian is twenty five, Has everything she wants ; Money. She now owns the restaurant her father once had. But... More

Nobody's Business
1 - You gotta do what you gotta do
2 - Its time
3 - Under control
4 - My Business
5 - One More Chance
6 - Family
7 - Something More
8 - Wrong But Feels Right
9 - Simmilar Feelings
10 - Bad Vibe, Great Suprise In Action
11 - She's Out, I'm In
12 - Takin' It Slow
Author Note!
14 - Lover of The Past
15 - Understandment
16 - Month 9 of Hell
17 - Babies
18 - Back Home
19 - #Thirstyfaceass
20 - One On One
21 - Saturday Love
Private chapter
22 - Not Mad
23 - Schemin'
24 - Fistful Of Tears
25 - Bad Habits
26 - Karma At Its Finest
27 - Dinner
28 - Concern
author's note
29 - Type 2
A/N
31 - Lunch In
32 - Open Up
33 - Forgiveness at Deadline
35 - Birthday Surprise PT.2
36 - Our Business
Bonus Chapter : Thanksgiving
Just Wanna Say..
Note
Editing Soon 2017
Hey guys... (you guys missed me)

34 - Birthday Surprise PT.1

19.2K 558 102
By KayeKillaa

Vivian

(Few months later)

When it's your birthday, you wanna wake up to breakfast, your man and your kids because they're a blessing. Honestly i thought i would wake up to sereval kisses all over my body, Chris trying to wake up in different ways, or the kids just plainly screaming since they can't talk.

I woke up to an empty house. No Chris, no twins which actually scared me then of course I knew Chris took them to where ever he went. Laying up in the bed-- upside down i just thought-- it's been a year since i told my friends i was going to go to a sperm bank which suprises me because-- i actually have the results now. It kinda creeped my out on how my life changed within a year. A soild year.

This would be the best story to tell the girls if they ever ask me how they were came to be.

'Your daddy was my donor and then we fell in love.'

that would be creepy...

Maybe an hour later, i decided to actually get out of bed and take a shower, maybe since nobody is home i can rome around the house in my bra and panties. When i did get out the bed, i nearly frozed to death because i was only wearing Chris's shirt and nothing else so i had to litterally run into the bathroom and turn on the hot water.

Stepping into the shower, i nearly melted because the water felt so good on my body, this shower was one of the main reasons i'm always late to things-- after Chris being the main main reason. Pouring some shower gel onto my sponge, i lattered my body with my favorite body wash.

" I get lost in ya love, I get wrapped in the words you say, I get lost in the love we make, I even fall hard for the games you play. " I sung softly, it was a song on Chris new album and it's been in my head for so long. Mainly because he's sings it all the time around me.

"Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can sing good." I jumped. I turned and looked behind me, to see Chris smiling in the shower.

"Fuck you." I mumbled, I bent over to grab my sponge dodging the water so my hair wouldn't get wet.

"You can't get enough of CJ huh?" He Said, I sighed dramatically. Of course he'll take it negatively. I also wonder how in the hell he snuck into the shower without me knowing.

"Be quiet," I turned face him. "How are you in here? where--"

He kissed my lips and held my nude waist pulling me into him. "they're with my mama downstairs. I came up here to tell you happy birthday." I eyed him,

"You couldn't wait until I was out the shower? I didn't get the memo when people start getting into showers for conversations. " I said sarcastically. He smirked.

"when you least expect it is what it's called, but I wanted to give you your first gift." He gave me a look that made me step back from him,

"Your so sexual because people don't give out gifts in showers."

Chris is the definition of a horn dog. Sex is something he cannot live without. "Vi, you just as sexual as me. A lot more to be honest."

"no I am not." I mumbled, he wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed my body, pressing his buddy into my backside.

"get your friend off my ass, I'm trying to take a shower." I was trying to get done because I was more than 200% sure that his mom cooked or is cooking breakfast.

"Stop neglecting CJ he just want some loving." I burst out into laughter I swear I can't with him when he talks about 'CJ'.

"Well he ain't so go somewhere. Make your self useful and scrub my back."

He smacked his lips and snatched my sponge out of my hand.

"I still can't believe you did it." He mumbled tracing the tattoo I had on my upper back near my shoulder blade. :Well, believe it." i said. Chris friends and mine, dared us to get a tattoo of each other initials somewhere on our body a month ago. Chris didn't care he was up for it he got my initials on his chest- a spot that wasn't already used, I on the other hand was terrified. I never had a tattoo the only thing I done to my body was got my nipples periced.

"I still think you should've gotten it somewhere only I could see. Like your inner thigh or on your p-"

I stared at him, "don't even say it. I would never get a tattoo down there. And if I was too you would've had a fit because somebody would had to put it there."

He chuckled, "that's why I could've done it."

"stop talking please." He laughed and handed me my sponge, I turned around and rinsed off my back.

"quit staring at me." I mumbled. I swear he creeps me out with all the staring.It wasn't the fact he's sees me naked it just odd because he stares nearly 24/7. I turned the water off, got out and wrapped a towel around my body. He got out and wrapped one around his waist but his friend was pushing through the plush fabric.

Walking into the bedroom, I opened the draws for some underwear and a bra. But Chris handed me a pink Victoria secret bag-- more like shoved the bag into my face. I eyed him, snacked it out of his hand before opening it.

It was three different sets of bras and thongs. One was red, one was black and the other was white.

"wear the black one now because the red one is for me later." He Said, I nodded about to put it on but of course, he picked me up and sat me up on the dresser and he stood in between my legs.

"So what are the birthday girls plans today? You plan anything for me?" Chris smiled when i asked.

"maybe, maybe not. You'll have to wait. So now let's get dressed my mama cooking." He kissed me on the lips before letting me down.

**

"Happy Birthday Vivian." Mama j said I smiled and kissed her on the check. I noticed Nylah and Noella in their high chairs eating bits of pancakes. "hey mama babies." I cooed, Noella smiled at me and Nylah picked up a smashed pancake and put it all in my face trying to fed me.

"mmm it's so good." I said faking it, it tasted like she already had it in her mouth and took it and gave it to me. And thats probably exactly what she did.

She smiled and I leaned up and walked over the trash and spit it out. Chris came up behind me and hugged me. i picked up a water bottle that was in a pack on the table and drunk some of it.

Mama j eyed us suspiciously. "And what did y'all do upstairs?"

"Well you know.. " Chris started, I elbowed him in the chest before putting the bottle down.

" We didn't do anything. Nothing at all." I said, Mama looked at Chris who was behind me mouthing his mouth like mines when I was talking .

When he noticed I was looking at him he tried to kiss me to play it off. "uh huh." I moved my face and he kissed my neck instead of my lips.

"y'all something else." She laughed going back to the stove, i wiggled my body trying to get from Chris' embrace.

"Chris let me go! I wanna eat.." I whined, he held me tighter and smacked his lips.

"your always eating." He mumbled, I pitched his skin on his arm that were wrapped around my waist. He quickly unwrapped his arms and looked at his hand, "Shi--ot Vivian that hurt." He whined. He saw me narrow my eyes at him because he was about to cuss. He a damn cry baby. I turned around and laughed at him leaning on the counter that wasn't in use.

He narrowed his eyes at me before putting me On top of the counter top and standing in between my legs."Your lucky it's your birthday. I would've bit you." He mumbled grabbing my thighs and squeezing them. "the hell?" I mumbled back under my breath who says shit like that?

"now give me a kiss." He puckered his lips moving farther up in between my legs. I stared at his lips, they're so juicy.

I leaned down and kissed him. I guess we got a little to in to it because next thing I know, his mom had a spray bottle and sprayed us with water. I jumped and Chris murmured something.

"Uh, y'all do remember that your in the kitchen with me and your kids?" she said, i could feel my cheeks getting red so laid my head onto Chris shoulder.

"ma, this is my house, besides Ny and Ella don't understand anything their only nine months." Chris said, I looked up to see the twins covering their eyes. "Chris, look!" I laughed pointing at the girls. They had small smiles on their faces as they hold their hands onto their face.

, "Ma you did this." He accused.

"Boy, go somewhere. Babies wasn't that nasty? Say ew." Joyce edged the girls on, shaking my head I moved Chris so I could get down.

"ew!" Nylah giggled. I looked at Joyce, "her first word is ew. Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"whatever, y'all come eat now." she said, I walked passed the twins making goofy faces and they both reached for me. "Chris, get Nylah." I said as I picked up Noella. She put her hands in my face then kissed me.

"Hey fat mama." I cooed, she waved. I walked into the dinning room and sat down with her on my lap. "nope, Chris get your other daughter. Vivian doesn't have to hold her while she eat." Joyce said, I laughed and Chris picked up Noella off my lap.

"And I gotta hold them both?" He Said, when their both with Chris they'll both pick in his food. Joyce nodded and he sat down across from me. Placing a plate full of food in front of me, it had pancakes,sausage links, scrambled cheese eggs and some orange juice. "Thank you ma" I said, Joyce hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Eating my food, I couldn't help but laugh at Chris trying to stop the twins from eating his food. At one point he gave up because they were picking up his food and putting into his mouth. It was so cute.

"Chris next time you should cook me breakfast." I spoke smirking, he looked up and nodded.

"you know I can't cook. That's why I got my momma here." He Said pushing his empty plate up so the girls couldn't get to it.

Chris really couldn't cook, but not everybody can. "well try." i felt a foot hit my shin.

"Chris! That hurt." I reached down to rub it and he laughed. "Mama get your son," I warned her. She shook her head. She says we play like we're kids which isn't true, it's just Chris being Chris.

After another minute I got up and took the girls upstairs to change them since they missed up their outfits with their breakfast. I decided to just change them both into a onsie and some cute pants then some socks.

"Awe, you two are so cute." i cooed, they looked at me and smiled. When i was in the middle of brushing the girls hair, Chris came into the room loud as ever. I moved closer to the girls, "tell your daddy to be quiet."

"Tell your mama to leave me alone." he said coming behind me, "Move!" I hissed playfully. He laid his chin in my shoulder. "Nope, your the birthday girl, i get to mess with you."

I groaned, "That ain't fair,"

"And if I'm thinking correctly, you never told me happy birthday." i added, i remember him saying he got in the shower with me to tell me happy birthday but he never did. He thought for a second then kissed my neck. Imma have a hickey because he keep kissing and sucking on my skin on the same spot, not like I'm complaining because I'm not.

"Happy birthday baby." i smiled and than his face became serious. "Now it's 11,you have an hair appointment what ever else Terri and Alex has planned for you starting at 12. My mom is taking the twins." he said, he let me go and let me put the twins onto the floor so they could get to their toys.

"What are you gonna do today Mr.Brown?" I was curious, he said what i was gonna do and since the twins was going with his mom, he was free for the rest of the day.

"Don't worry about what I'm doing, just worry about what your doing,"

I sighed dramatically, "Your not planning nothing to serious? I'm not gonna cry right? Or wait? What about faint or get messy."

"I can't answer that." He smiled, i pouted.

"Pout all you want Vivian but I'm not telling you shit." he said walking out of the room."

**

"Vivian your so fucking old!" Alex said, i just stared at her.

"I'm not even old. I'm only 26." i spoke looking at my nails. I got my stiletto nails ovaled a little, i took Chris' request and got them cut down because he claims his back always hurt because i scratch him so much.. during our activities.

"I love your curls though.." She spoke trying to run her hand through my curls. I slapped her hand immediately. I dyed my hair back to the color i had around the time i got pregnant last year. The color really fits me so i was dying to get it back. My hair grew alot within the last time frame of me actually getting it trimmed so i had got it cut at my shoulder. "Thank you, i just want to know what Chris is planning." I spoke, he's planning something i could feel it, and it was making me nervous.

"Well, we don't know." Alex spoke for both her and Terri, Terri looked up and nodded before looking back into her phone. I wanted to know what was acting her attention so much. But i let it go.

Other than being in my nervous state, my mind just drift off to how my life changed in so little time. A year is little to me. I remember when i thought i would never find somebody to love me for me, but i finally did. I love Chris, the feelings were kinda bittersweet in the beginning because i was gaining feelings for him when he was with his ex. At first i tried to keep it strictly co-parented but i guess when he confessed his feelings i just fell, and i fell hard.

Me and Chris came a long way honestly, our introduction as you think about it wasn't the normalist way but hey.. it happened.

I'm glad though.

"Stop dreaming of his dick. I'm more than sure that you'll get some birthday sex." Terri said. I laughed and shook my head.

I don't even dream about his part.

Let me stop.

___

I stopped there because it's gonna be another part. And until i can think of a title it will be left as '34-' because.. I'm lazy asf. and if you could title this chapter comment because I'm having a brain fart. Lol.

My opinion time!

Yay.. But honestly this been on my head ALOT recently.. Yall know I'm 14 and a freshman and i have a pet peeve on how people my age take relationships so seriously! Like it isn't that serious. You shouldn't be worrying about all that tbh.. Like this girl (she my friend; she cool and everything) But people saying she did some unholy things at this boys house and I'm like... WHO PARENTS LET THEIR CHILD GO TO ANYBODY HOUSE ALONE IN THAT MATTER? it isn't my business because my mama don't even let me go over my best friend house. ._.

but anyways.. i got that off my chest..

I want to do a rant book but its pretty cliche on here. -_____-

Blah.

VOTE AND COMMENT

and like serious. I've been feeling hurt at the amount of comments i've been receiving for the last four-six chapters.

fun fact: i met The Weeknd on OCTOBER 15TH 2013 AT 11:31PM ON A TUESDAY BITCHES ALMOST A YEAR SINCE HE SAID HE LOVED ME.

-Kennedy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 444 54
Harmony loves and when she love she love hard . She's only 23 years of age and have a whole life mapped out but when u come across A new Artist Augus...
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
7.6K 589 13
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK -MINORS DO NOT INTERACT.
23.8K 820 21
Christopher Thomas Cerulli grew up in a small town called Scranton, Pennsylvania. He lived and grew up with his family, well most of his family... no...