The Renegade General [Akamega...

By AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent FΓΌhrer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... More

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Farewell
Chapter 4: Distinctive
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 7: Pursuit
Chapter 8: Errand
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 13: Dilemma
Chapter 14: Exchange
Chapter 15: Recurrence
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 18: Extermination
Chapter 19: Judgement
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 27: Searing Hatred
Chapter 28: Chosen Path
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Please Read Me;
Short Notice!

Chapter 6: Connection

6.3K 196 6
By AltairMorpheus

Tatsumi is searching the target with his binoculars when Mine is setting her pumpkin to snipe the target in a long range tactic. I wonder if this girl can hit the target with such distance..

Tatsumi: Wow, so this is Iokal's mansion? It's majestic and awesome somehow, right Leise?

Mine: Hey, idiot. Y/n knows that because she went in there many times when she's on her General days.

Tatsumi: Oh, is that so?

Mine: *Sigh* Why I am always stuck with an idiot.

Tatsumi: Will you cut that out? I'm not an idiot you pink brat!

Mine: How dare you called me like that?! Don't you remember that I am more superior than you?

Tatsumi: Gimme a break! No one said that your more superior than us! We are all the same page here Mine. Get it? SAME PAGE!?

Mine: Who said we were at the same page as you, stupid!

I am silently watching their quarrel from a huge tall tree, a perfect spot any danger that could happened anytime as soon as Mine kills Iokal. They are really annoys me so much that i already  pull Aerux behind my back and pointed it to them.

Y/n: Both of you neither shut up or I'll shoot you up from here.

Tatsumi quickly raised his arms in defense, begging not to shoot him while Mine ignored my fake threat.

Tatsumi: H-hey, calm down Leise. You might accidentally pull the trigger. *Nervously chuckles*

Mine: Hmph, whatever. I'm going to spot the target now. Do your part too, idiot.

Tatsumi: *Sigh* Alright.

Finally, they teamed up and search the target with silence. Mine positioned her pumpkin and look for Iokal's whereabouts, she take a deep breath first before concentrating her focus on the mansion where the target could be seen.

Like I expected? She's not an ordinary kid. Her determination to kill is highly commendable and she would definitely kill him in one single shot.

Y/n: Tatsumi, eyes on the target.

Tatsumi: O-okay. Sorry Leise!

Mine: Pfft...Amateurs. *Smirk*

Tatsumi: Grr...shut up!

Y/n: Here he comes..

Tatsumi: Huh? Where?

Tatsumi used his binoculars and saw Iokal with a bunch of servants surrounding him. At this rate, the change to hit him is nearly 87%. Now, let's see what Mine can do to kill him without taking innocent lives.

Tatsumi: So many guys who aren't on our hit list.

Mine: That's fine. They are irrelevant.

Irrelevant?

Tatsumi: How was that fine?.. H-hey wait a sec? We can't shoot innocent pe-...

Mine pulled the trigger of her pumpkin and made a straight clear head shot making Tatsumi's jaw dropped in disbelief. Not bad.. Now I know why Najenda entrust her former Teigu on this girl. She is perfectly fit to use it.

Mine: Oh, and I should let you know that I am the best sniper to the group so that case is easy for me to take care with. *Smirk*

Tatsumi: W-wha....

Y/n: Fall back. I'm sure Iokal's guards were already out to chase us.

Mine: Yeah, but I'm sure the others will have their fun beating them, they were a worthy opponent after all.

We fall back to find the others while the two were having a small chit chat about their past lives. I don't have even time to listen to Mine's story as I felt something weird within our surroundings.

Y/n: Get ready. We have company.

Tatsumi: What? Already?!

Mine: Ugh. Stop whining and get yourself ready!

I draw Gracrux and ready them for battle. Tatsumi and Mine does the same. I heard rustling...and.. Sound like running from..BEHIND!?

Before I take my turn behind us, Tatsumi shoved Mine away as he receive a full blown punch which drag him down to the ground, the assailant make another attack when I quickly shoot him and back away from us.

Mine: Tatsumi!.. Who the hell are you?

Guard: I must say that boy is so stupid for being a reckless kid who receives my attack like that. *Chuckles*

Y/n: That style..he's a fighter at the imperial fist temple.

Guard: An assistant instructor to be exact. Time to kill some foolish brats!

Mine rapidly shots him with her imperial arms but its useless. I placed both of my guns from their holders and parry the guard's attack before he could hit Mine.

Guard: So, your a fighter too huh?

Y/n: ...

He swiftly throw some punches with I easily dodges and make a straight body blow and a not so powerful kick. He crossed his arms to blocked my kick and gain his balance when he sense that Tatsumi's already behind him and ready to slashed his body but it didn't happened as the guard successfully catch Tatsumi's sword his palms.

I was going to rescue him when a girl surprisingly appears and make a counter attack, luckily, I am quietly agile and dodge it. I pull Aerux behind and starts to fire rapidly on her. She blocked my lightning bullets with her familiar Teigu. When I get to see her face completely, my eyes widened as I saw one of my old comrades..

???: Touché, I didn't fully sliced your face, curse that damn hood.

Y/n: So..you're also one of Iokal's guards now, Amelie?

She set a deadly glare on me while Tatsumi and Mine deals with the guard.

Amelie: That imperial arms.. You're that mercenary traitor, Leise if I am not mistaken. What a nice day to kill three birds in one stone. *Smirk*

Y/n: I don't want to fight you Amelie. Flee while you still can.

Amelie: How rude. Well, it's time to get your head off now!?

Amelie's imperial arms create an illusion to lure my focus and make a unthinkable attack. I deeply sigh, knowing that i will fight and kill them when I choose this fate. I hope they'll forgive me.

I simply make a step forward and shot the illusion to reveal a defenseless Amelie in front of me.

Amelie: What the..?! how did you...

Y/n: You should always maintain your defense position while creating an illusion to reduced physical damage that you would take when you're in vulnerable state.

Amelie: Grr...you. The only one who could see my illusions weaknesses so easily was only our General. Who the exactly are you?

Y/n: Run, Amelie.

Amelie: Tch. Answer me bitch!

Y/n: ...

Amelie: Grr...

Our attention averted on Mine as she fires her pumpkin straight to the guard that put a hole on his body and instantly dies. My (E/c) eyes went back on Amelie but I only saw her illusion. She must've taken her leave while I lose my sight on her.

Mine: Where's the girl?

Y/n: Lost her.

Mine: What? Why did you let her escape?

Y/n: She's not the target so I have no reason to kill her..for now.

Mine: Sheesh. But she almost cut your face into pieces and you still let her go like that? Unbelievable!

I ignored her crappy complaint and put my gun back behind to help the exhausted Tatsumi to stand up.

Y/n: You have some finest skills to be as a sharp shooter. I'm impressed.

Mine: Aww. Thanks for the compliment Y/n. Looks like this idiot has some guts too after all. I suppose I should commend him for-...

Tatsumi flicked off his finger on Mine's head only to earned a loud yelp from her as she clutched her reddish forehead.

Tatsumi: Sharp shooter huh? Look what did that pumpkin do to my freaking hair!?

Mine: UGH!? WHAT'S WITH YOU! A GENIUS WAS ABOUT TO GIVE YOU A DAMN COMPLIMENT!

Tatsumi: NO, SHIT! YOU'RE NOT A GENIUS, YOU'RE JUST SMART FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

They started to have a yelling competition now. What an over chatted kids. When I turned my back away from them, I saw the others who's practically standing unscratched and watching the two fighting.

Leone: I guess there no need to rush all the way through here, wasn't it. Oh, hi Leise!? What...happened to your face? Got scratched by the guard?

I gently wipe the blood out of my face but it keeps coming out. Geez, how deep did Amelie cut my cheek? I was going to grab a handkerchief when all of the sudden, Akame steps in and quickly use her own handkerchief to prevent blood oozing out from my cheek..

Akame: Are you alright?

I didn't answer her and intently avoided her crimson eyes. She only sigh and keep her handkerchief on my face until we came back to the base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 654 38
When Lord Sesshomaru saves a filth covered woman and brings her into his home, no one ever expected her to be anything more than a lowly servant. The...
212K 7.1K 21
Book #3 Lucy sacrificed herself to save Fiore; to stop the machine Loren and Lores constructed to destroy everything. But in order for it to have be...
1.1K 1 38
Hi, I'm (y/n) Hirawa. I'm currently 22 years old and working as a bodyguard. I was surprised when I found out that I was chosen to be a bodyguard for...
109K 3.4K 177
Yu Ling Long is the shu (born of a concubine) daughter in a general's family. Since her mother was only a tribute dancer, her position is the lowest...