Spiderman's Sister

Od mb202221

When Peter gets a call for help, the team may or may not end up finding out about his twin sister. Maddie qui... Viac

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Thank You! (Again)
22
23
24
25

6

16.6K 307 19
Od mb202221

Before you read this, I added more to chapter 5 so I would read that first. It is only a few lines but you won't understand what's happening if you don't read them. (If you don't see anything different you might have read it after I changed it)

Tony and Steve come rushing into the med room, Maddie is in. A cart with supplies is knocked over, everything all over the floor. Peter is standing up next to the cart and Maddie is laughing at him.

Tony: What happened?
Peter: Umm, I tripped
Tony: I can tell that much

Tony directs his attention towards Maddie.

Tony: Good to see you up.
Maddie(shocked): Your Tony Stark, and he's Steve Rodgers!
Steve: Nice to meet you!

Steve and Peter finish picking up the items Peter knocked over and and stand up.

Maddie: Wait... Where are we?
Peter: Avengers Tower

Maddie's eyes get big and Tony laughs at her surprised look.

Maddie: I'm not hurt am I?
Tony: well, yes but nothing permanent. Just a concussion and a few bruised ribs. You should be okay in about a week.

Maddie relaxes a little bit.

Maddie(quietly to Peter): So what happens now?
Peter: I don't know
Tony: I actually wanted to talk to you two about that.
Peter: Okay?
Tony: So Maddie, I know I just met you, but Peter I've know you for a while now, and I was wondering if  I could adopt you both?

They both stare at him.

Tony: I mean only if you want me to though obviously. There's no pressure, Maddie I know you don't really know me. I mean you guys can think about it if you want I know your aunt just passed a few hours ago. I mean...

Peter and Maddie look at each other and smile in agreement. They both think it's hilarious how nervous Tony is getting.

Peter: You're sure you want to?
Tony: Of course I do
Maddie: Than what's the question?
Peter(finishes her sentence): of course we want you to adopt us!

Peter hugs him and Maddie leans over and hugs him after Peter let's go. Tony smiles and looks at them.

Tony: I guess we'll have to get your rooms set up!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

336K 9.4K 19
After escaping Hydra during a mission, 13 year old Peter Parker is put into child protection services who bring him to an orphanage full of abuse. Af...
106K 2.1K 33
All the Avengers except for tony didn't know their beloved Peter had a sister, So when Aunt may leaves for a work trip and leaves the kids in Tony's...
132K 6.8K 37
The kids are turning one, and things are taking a turn that no one expected...or did they? As if parenting triplets wasn't challenging enough, Steve...
Stronger Od Ava

Fan fikcia

28.3K 919 18
Peter Parker had a perfect life. When he was born, maybe. But not now. Never in a million years could this be a perfect life. Extended summary inside...