OK KO As Hazbin Hotel

By MoonlightStorm24

I love both Hazbin Hotel and OK KO, so I was thinking what if they're together More

OK KO As Hazbin Hotel (Trailer)
The Alien With The Kinky Boots
Your Fault!
Inside Of Every Creature Is A Rainbow!
Let's Misbehave
Morning Report
The Biggest Blame Fool
A Cautionary Tale
Small Scene(s)

Something Rotton

120 4 4
By MoonlightStorm24

Venomous: Those other cowardly sssninners dare not hinder my Territorial Takeover. A wise decision! The power of my machines are unmatched! No other creature can compare to the likesss of I!

Jethro #23: Gee! That was pretty swell, Boss!

Jethro #666:Yeah!

Jethro #?: You really showed them what for. I liked it when you shot them with your ray gun! *gets punched in the face by Venomous*

Jethro #23: I wished he shot me with his ray gun!

Venomous: At this rate, I will seize control on the ENTIRE side of the Pentagram by days end. And nothing, not a single beast in this infernal of suffering will be able to take back this empire from my CONSTRICTIVE grasp!

Jethro #?: Whoo! *opens up a bottle*

Jethro #?: Oh, BOY!!

Venomous: Hell will be mine! And everybody will know the name of Professor...

???: EDGE LORD!!!

Venomous: Pardon?! Who said that?! What did you say to me you buckets of bolts?! Ssspeak up!

Jethro #23: That wasn't us Mr. BossMan!

*A bomb broke through the window*

Jethro #33: OH!

Venomous saw the bomb and then it explodes

Venomous: *coughing*

Shannon: Ya looking for a fight, old man? Why don't you get that ticker toy BULL SHIT off my turf, before I smash it! *sees a Jethro being crushed by a pipe* Mooore~!

Venomous: Oh! You wanna go missy? Well I'm happy to oblige! *evil laughter*

Venomous as Sir Pentious

Jethros as the Egg Bois

Shannon BoxMore as Cherri Bomb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1K 17
♫︎ Sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ 'ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪɴᴇ. I'ᴍ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴇs. Tʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's sɪᴅᴇ. Tᴏʟᴅ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ. Sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ 'ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪ...
47.2K 1.4K 69
Van and his friend Magus had reincarnated in another world with magic. Tasked to kill the demon lord, they set forth. Van was granted very rough skil...
53.3K 261 5
This book contains a lot of smut so if you don't like it, you can leave🥰
25.2K 1.8K 36
"Say it. Say you hate me. Say you want to leave. But remember-no one will ever touch you like I do. No one will ever love you the way I do" "I hate y...