Toy Bonnie x Toy chica|| book...

By little_legs55

This is a sequel from my first book if you haven't seen book 1 read that first before reading this thank you... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~

~41~

146 3 0
By little_legs55

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝓃𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

As I was driving home Paris has fallen asleep. I brought more than toy Chica asked for but why not she deserves it.

While I was in one of the shops I brought toy Chica a sexy red lingerie when foxy and toy Freddy weren't looking. Just thinking about toy Chica wearing it makes me hard.

I really don't want to go to America for five week. I remember when I went to Scotland for five and it felt like hell without toy Chica. But now I have a daughter I'm going to miss both of them even more.

After sometime I pull into toy Chica mums driveway. I turn the engine off and get out, I get all the stuff I brought and take it in first before getting Paris.

I knock on the door and not even five seconds later toy Chica opens the door. "Hi my love" toy Chica says giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Hello beautiful" I say kissing her back. "This looks more than I asked for I only wanted a couple of bits" Toy Chica laughs looking at all the shopping bags in my hand.

"I know but I thought I would treat you because I love you" I smile walking into the living room to put the bags down.

"How is our little princess?" Toy Chica say walking down the drive way in bare feet to get Paris.

"Oh my goodness!" Toy Chica squeal lifting Paris out of her car seat. Paris smiles when toy chica pecks her nose.

I close the door straight after when toy Chica gets Paris's toy and blanket out. I lock my car door as we make our way back inside.

"I met Toy Freddy and foxy at shopping centre so I wasn't alone" I say sitting on the sofa next toy Chica.

"How are they?" Toy Chica asks as she cuddles Paris. "Good" I smile pulling toy Chica closer to me by her hips.

"Can't believe I'm going tomorrow" I say giving toy chicas cheeks little pecks. "I know I miss you already" Toy Chica says.

"But don't worry I will text, ring and FaceTime you everyday" I smile. "I know but I'm going to miss your scent your warm cuddles your humour because when you make me laughs it hurts my stomach because you make me laughs so hard" Toy Chica says.

"Aww beautiful it's gonna be so hard not being with you" I say kissing toy Chica neck. Toy Chica giggles before looking down at Paris.

"Paris is such a sleepy bubba" toy Chica says kissing her face. "She fell asleep in the car and a little bit in the pushchair but she was awake most of the time" I say gently tracing Paris's little nose with my index finger.

"I'm going to feed her then put her to sleep" toy Chica says gently shaking Paris so she wakes up slightly.

Toy Chica start breastfeeding Paris as she gently playing with Paris hair. "I think she going to have the same colour hair as me when she grows older" I say smiling down at our daughter.

"She is look" Toy Chica says gently pushing the front of Paris's  hair back to see the dirty blonde hair.

"She's so precious" I say grinning. "I know" Toy Chica smiles. After toy Chica finished breastfeeding Paris toy Chica takes pairs upstairs into one of the spare rooms that we made into Paris's bedroom.

"Paris fell asleep straight away normally I would have to get in her cot and lay next to her so she wouldn't start crying" Toy Chica says coming back into the living room.

"I did that last time and I actually fell asleep with Paris" I laugh.

"I just realised that my mum has gone out" Toy Chica says strutting over to the sofa to sit down.

Bubba is asleep, toy Chicas mum is out this is perfect for naughty time with toy Chica I thought to myself.

"Toy Bonnie!!" Toy Chica shouts. "Yeah" I say breaking out of my perverted day dream. "I was calling your name loads of time, you were smirking while starring at the wall like a weirdo" toy Chica says.

"Oh sorry" I smile, toy Chica shakes her head. Toy Chica looks through the shopping bags that's full of clothes.

Her eyes widen when she pulls the sexy red lingerie out of the bag.

"This is nice" toy Chica says biting down on her bottom lip sexually as our eyes lock for a second. Toy Chica has a glimpse of naughtiness in her eye.

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I'm loving the lingerie it's so sexy. "Thank you for all the extra stuff" I say crawling over to toy bonnie on all fours because we are sitting on the floor.

"It's ok beautiful I'll buy anything for you" Toy bonnie says kissing my lips. Toy Bonnie smothers me with kisses.

"We can watch movies for the rest of the night" Toy bonnie says kissing my neck. "I'm going to the shop to get some sweets and stuff" Toy bonnie says getting up from the floor and pulling me up as well.

"Ok my love" I say pecking his lips one more time. "See you in a minute" Toy bonnie says grabbing his car keys to his mustang and walking out of the house.

All of a sudden I have the sexiest/greatest idea. I grab my lingerie and walk up stairs to my bedroom.

I take my clothes off and put on the lingerie. I walk over to my body mirror to see how I look.
"Wow" I say in shock as I check myself out in the mirror.

I walk Into my en-suite bathroom to take my makeup off. A couple of minutes later I hear the front door open and close.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. "Beautiful?" I hear toy bonnie call out but not to loud.

"Yeah" I say as I walk out of the bathroom in my lingerie. Toy Bonnies jaw drops when he looks at me.

"Do you like it? I'm wearing it just for you~" i say seductively strutting over to toy bonnie. Toy Bonnie try's to say something but his tongue tied.

I glance down at his crotch and see he has a boner. "I will take that as a yes~" I smirk wrapping my arms around his neck.

Toy Bonnie holds my hips tightly, I lean my face closer to his ear so I can whisper something. "We can watch movies later right now I want you deep inside of me~" I whisper as I lick toy Bonnies earlobe slowly.

Toy Bonnie groans grinding his rock hard erection on my womanhood. "Your so fucking sexy~" toy Bonnie groans.

"Mmm yes daddy I am only for you~" I moan biting my bottom lips as I push toy Bonnie backwards so his laying on the bed.

"Fuck toy Chica I might come right now" Toy bonnie says. I pull toy Bonnies tracksuit bottoms down along with his boxers.

I grab toy Bonnies member gently and start jerking him off. Toy Bonnies head falls back onto the pillow from pleasure.

I put toy Bonnies member into my mouth before he comes. I swallow his come "mmm warm and sweet just like me~" I say wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"I want to fuck you so badly beautiful" Toy bonnie says sitting up as he pulls me onto his lap. I moan softly when toy bonnie starts kissing my flat stomach then down to my hips.

"But first I'm very hungry In fact I'm starving~" Toy bonnie says licking his lips flipping us over to I'm laying on the bed.

I spread my leg open ready for what toy bonnie has in store for me. "Your always so wet for me beautiful" Toy bonnie says pulling down my knickers and unclipping the strap that connected to the waist bit so toy bonnie has easy access.

"Every single day" I say looking into toy Bonnies eyes that is slightly covered from his floppy curtains.

I reach up and move his hair out of his eyes. Toy Bonnie keeps eye contact with me until I can feel his hot breath of my womanhood.

I take a sharp breath in when I feel his tongue lick up my womanhood. I grip his hair with one hand and the other on the bed covers.

"You taste so fucking good~" toy Bonnie groans. I moan when I feel two fingers enter me.

Toy Bonnie gently rubs the inside of my thigh with his thumb. Toy Bonnie pumps his fingers in and out of me fast and he eats me out at the same time.

"I'm going to come!" I moan then all of a sudden I come. Toy Bonnie pulls his fingers out of me as he gives my womanhood one last lick, licking up my come.

Toy Bonnie sucks my come off his fingers like he just finished a packet of crisps. "I'm so glad that no one has ever tasted you before it's me and me only" toy bonnie says looking down at me as he straddles his territory.

The only thing that is left on my body is the bra and the red stocking but it won't be on for much longer.

"Your going to be so sore in the morning" Toy bonnie says grinding his erection on my bare womanhood.

I push my hips up making the tip of toy Bonnies member enter me. "Your so eager~" Toy bonnie says as he starts to kiss and suck on my neck.

Toy Bonnie leaves love bite all around my neck on my shoulder and the top of my breasts and lastly on top of my womanhood.

I pull toy Bonnies neck down slightly giving him lots of love bites. As toy Bonnie is on top of me I make love bites on his abs.

"When your away girls will know your mine" I say protectively marking my territory. "Don't worry beautiful your the only that holds my heart no one else" toy Bonnie says pecking my lips.

Toy Bonnie laces our fingers together as he enters me harshly. He holds my hands down against the bed as he fucks me senseless.

The headboard starts banging against the wall from how my force toy Bonnie is using. My eye roll to the back of my head from pleasure as Toy bonnie flips me over and enters me from behind.

All I can do is moan because from how much pleasure I'm in. "I-I'm g-going to c-come" I try say.

"Good girl come for daddy" toy Bonnie groans as he slaps my ass making me come. I grab the headboard because my body has gone limb.

Toy Bonnie slows down and comes before he pulls out. I flop down on the bed as I grab a birth control pill from my bedside table and take it.

Toy Bonnie lays down beside me pulling my tired naked body closer to his. "That was the best" toy Bonnie says kissing my cheek.

"I have been wanting you all day" I say honestly. "Your my world Toy Chica Jones" Toy bonnie says. I kiss his lip gently as toy Bonnie kisses me back.

"You know I got my wedding ring fitted so it can never come off, If wanted to take it off I would have to chop my finger off" toy bonnie says showing me his golden ring on his left hand.

I take his left hand and looking at the golden band on his ring finger. "So if you scared of a girl trying to hit on me I will show them my wedding ring" toy Bonnie chuckles gently.

"I do trust you" I smirk. "I know and I trust you as well" Toy bonnie says moving a strand of hair out of my face.

"I will be in a office most of the time getting trained by my trainer and my dad on how to work and run the business then I will go back to my hotel room and text or ring you" Toy bonnie says.

"I love you" I say tiredly resting my head on toy bonnie chest. "I love you more my queen my world my everything" Toy bonnie says kissing me before drifting off to sleep because it's late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 597 35
⚠️This story will contain: 𝑪𝒖𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝑺𝒆𝒙, 𝑺𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔, 𝑺𝑯 (𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒎) 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒃...
9.7K 166 7
Sequel to Just Friends - Bechloe *SMUT WARNING* Don't read if you haven't read my first book, Just Friends - Bechloe
416 8 21
𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒙 𝑭𝑬𝑴 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 Hi guys!!! this story was requested on tiktok Thus, the story contains the following: Sexual content + Romance gore/h...
20.4K 624 30
So I told you the sequel was coming and here it is! Get ready For more sadness and less shadows. EDIT: I seem to have deleted the first book however...