The Dekuverse

By Tokyo-NoteYT

I, being the author, decided to kidn- ahem borrow, yeah borrow, the characters of BNHA so they can watch the... More

Where are we?
Suicidal Deku
Fem Deku
Not a chapter
Villian Deku pt2
Man I suck at getting actual chapters out.
Important announcement
Five Nights At Deku's pt1
Five Nights at Deku's pt2
Sorry. Important update.
The Other Side
Hamilton pt 1
Hamilton pt 2
I'm Something Else
Hamilton pt 3
Hamilton pt 4
Im dead.
Im sorry.....
My R
Other Friends
*inhale* *exhale* AHHHHHH
Ships?
Ships? Pt 2
Ships? Results
Heh.
Sooooo
If I Could Tell Him
Guess WHO!!!
Hamilton pt 5
Deku's Sides pt 1
A/N About Witchcraft
The Virus (not what it sounds like)
 Hiatus for the Summer
Tree on the Hill

Villian Deku pt1

15.1K 158 129
By Tokyo-NoteYT

Kon'nichiwa! It's the author, Tokyo, here. I am proud to present this.

Also quick question. Do you say Present Mic as Present (the Present is a gift) or as Present (and now I present Deku!) I'm curious. I say it the first way.

Sorry, these uploads are scarce, I suck at doing things. On with the story.

"Wait a second."

"What is it, Tokyo?" Sero asked.

"Well in this universe, I need to bring three people because I need to contain him somehow. Bakugo, Todoroki, and Deku, come here." The three walked over to the godly person. "So, in order to contain this next Deku, I need to bring their version of Bakugo and Todoroki. So there will be two of you." They all nod. "Okay, let us start the thing. All inappropriate scenes will be blocked from the children's view. Now, this," a bright purple flash appears and out comes Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki. Both holding onto Deku. "Is the Villain Deku Universe. I need these two to contain him because if I get near him, I will probably help him kill you all. Anyhoo. Let's continue."

Deku=Deku
Deku= all villain characters I kidn- borrowed.

"SHIGARAKI! COME BACK HERE!"

"NEVER!"

"SHIGARAKI YOUR PLANS HAVE FAILED! JUST RETREAT!"

"NO, BECAUSE THAT MEANS SHE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS!"

"She? I thought they were in a battle," Nezu said questionably

"SHE CAN KILL YOU ANYWAY!"

"NEV-" Shigaraki was cut off by Toga running in front of him. He quickly turned around trying to escape but saw a small girl with a deathly aura around her. She was playing with a knife and her red eyes were glowing. "Hmmm. Toga, what shall we do with him?"

"Well, he did try to kill All Might without you." The girl and a guy gasp. "How dare you. We were supposed to do it as a team. Tokyo, Deku, and Hand Man. Not just Hand Man."

"Why are you there, Tokyo-Sensei?" Iida said in confusion.

"Well like I said, I'm like a god so I have the power to put myself into different universes and I decided to put myself in this one. You now get to find out my quirk."

"That is not my name and you know that!"

"Well you're not the leader and you know that!"

"I thought he was the leader," Present Mic said.

"In this universe, Tokyo is the leader," Todoroki said.

"Please stop you two, or I'm telling Dabi and your dad."

"Noooo Kurogiri! Dabi and Dad will kill me."

"Meh. Go ahead. They can't hurt me."

"Tokyo no. You have two brothers who will be killed."

The screen showed a bar with Toga, Shigaraki, Tokyo, Kurogiri, and Deku. Tokyo was wearing an oversized hoodie and a small black skirt. She looked like Toga.

(Credit to me for the drawing)

Deku had on a dark green dress shirt with a nice vest/blazer thing.

(Credit to the artist. If you know who drew it, please tell me so I can credit them.)

All the girls in the room, even a few guys, except Tokyo, Eri, and Inko blushed.

Dabi then came into the room with All For One. "Daddy!" Tokyo ran up to hug her father.

"DADDY?!" Everyone yelled.

"What? He is my dad too. She is just the favorite child," Deku said in disgust.

"Hey, Princess. Come now. I have a new plan." The screen cut to all of them around a dinner table.

"So we will attack USJ. Izu, Tokyo, and Toga. Your goal is to get captured. You are all in the age range for their hero course. Tokyo will beour top spy while you two follow under her lead. Now Tokyo is a year under you, but they will have nowhere else to put her so they will have to accept her."

"Got it," They all said.

"Operation Yuuei Spy is ago."

"I will be Tokyo Blossom. Quirk: Creator. I can create my own quirks."

"I'll be Izuku Midoriya or Deku to Kacchan. Quirk: Telepathic flame. I can create and control any flame with my mind."

(For those reading this before I fixed it: I couldn't remember Toga's name! I'm sorry! Thank you @ShadowKittyArtist for pointing it out to me!)

"Hi! I'm Himiko Toga! Quirk: Transform. When I drink someone's blood I turn into them."

"Okay. Tokyo and Izuku, they should know you from when you ran away, so Toga, you will also act as if you also ran away from home. Shigaraki, you will pretend to be their captor and to show that, when you first get in there, disintegrate Tokyo's shoulder. You three will then somehow escape. Got it?"

"Got it!"

The screen shows USJ and the class.

"Oh wow! You even got fake villains!" Kirishima says in excitement.

"Those are actual villains. 13! Protect the students!"

They see a blue-haired man come out holding a girl around their age. She screamed out for them to help her and the other hostages. "SHUT UP! Come now, Tokyo. Time for your punishment," Shigaraki said with a snarl in his voice. He was holding her by the shoulder so he put all fingers down. She screamed in pain as the class watched her shoulder disintegrate. Izuku was analyzing the situation. He saw Kurogiri open a portal to the students above them. He grabbed Toga and Tokyo and ran into the portal coming out the other side. The class almost screamed at the sight of the three kids. All beat up and Tokyo's shoulder damaged. Her wings burnt. Bakugo ran over to Izuku screaming Deku.

"If you do what I think you are going to do, I will punch you," Nejire said with a venom-laced tone.

"Actually in our universe, Deku ran away at the age of four. I never bullied him, I only teased him so in that scene, I was concerned for an old friend," Bakugo said.

Much to Bakugo's disappointment, Izuku had run to his friends to act like he was scared.

Even though Tokyo was injured and youngest, she stood in front and held her ground. She went into a fighting stance and brought out two swords from her back. "What the flip are you doing?! You are injured!" Toga screamed. "I don't care!  You are my only family." All the students put their hands up to not look like a threat. "We are not here to hurt you, Mon Ami!"

"You are safe now!"  Todoroki said. Tokyo turned around to see her family. Seeing that it was okay, the swords disintegrated and she fainted.

*So time skip to when they get to the school. They have dorms btw. I'm only doing a time skip because this is already over 1009 words and the story just begun.*

Tokyo awoke with a gasp. She saw Izuku and Toga in what looked like a hospital room with her in a hospital bed. "Where am I?" 

"Yuuei Highschool. Away from the league. Shigaraki disintegrated your shoulder, then you used your quirk. You fainted," All Might said, walking into the room. "Mind explaining your situation?"

"Wellllll. First of all, my name is Tokyo Blossom. I was kidnapped when I was three. My quirk manifested early and was originally just my wings and horns. After eleven years of experimentation and torture, I came out with a quirk called creator where I can create my own quirks and use them. I can only use three at a time, not including my wings. Izuku is my brother and Toga is another hostage that became my really good friend."

"My name is Himiko Toga. I was kidnapped at the age of four when my quirk manifested. My quirk is transform. By drinking someone's blood, I can turn into them. I already had what they called 'a villains quirk' so I didn't need torture or training. Tokyo felt the most pain of us all."

"Name's Izuku Midoriya. I am childhood friends with Katsuki Bakugou. I was kidnapped when I was four, as well. My quirk is telepathic flame. I can control or create fires anywhere. I was never tortured, but I was trained to be able to kill. When Tokyo was kidnapped, I was devastated, but I couldn't do anything."

"That sounds terrible," Shoji said. Deku bowed his head in shame.

§§§

There is going to have to be a part two. My laptop is glitching and this is over 1000 words long. I am so so so sorry, but just typing this note took my computer 13 minutes to load. I will see you all next time. BYE!!!!

1442 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
76.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...