Confusing The Straight Girl |...

By CabelloLovesJauregui

'We've been known each other for 7 years but i can't still confess how much i love her, what should i do?' 'T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

638 16 0
By CabelloLovesJauregui

Lisa's POV

I enter the dorm like nothing is happens, like they're not mad at me or like im okay, im that confident to enter normally cause it's already 12 in the midnight, i knew they're sleeping tightly in their rooms and i think Jennie is on her date with Kai. Im so fucking exhausted cause after i practiced dancing, i head to the gym and do boxing to form my abs. I go to the kitchen first and drink some water then head to my room. I open the door and close it then i quickly take off my hoodie jacket revealing only my sports bra then open the lights when i reached it.

"I almost think that you don't have any plans to go home" I froze when i heard her voice. I looked at where it came from and i saw her in my bed laying herself comfortably.

"Im sorry" I said in a cold tone not looking at her. She walked to my closet and get something there. She got some of my pajamas and throw it to me that i catch easily.

"Where'd you go? I called for a thousand times and you didn't even to answer one of them" She said angrily. If im still that old Lisa, i probably pinching her cheeks, hugging her and saying sorry until she'll forgive me.

"Can we just talk this some other time? Im tired i want to take a rest" I said still in a cold tone. She looked at me with confusion in her eyes. She probably notice my cold tone. She just sigh

"Alright. We're not done yet. Goodnight Lili" She was about to kiss me in my cheeks but i immediately walk out and head to the bathroom to change. Im not used to avoid her but i should, i need to save myself from being hurt.

After i change i walk to my room, i feel relieved when i saw that she's not there anymore. So i quickly jump off my bed and i drifted of to sleep.

I feel the heat of the sunlight that flashes through my windows. I open my eyes slowly but stunned for a second when i saw how near Chaeyoung's face to mine. She look so beautiful, you might appreciate her beauty by far but she's more beautiful when she's this near.

"Good Morning Lisa" She said then kiss me in my cheeks and sit in my bed properly. What's with her? She doesn't look like she's not mad at me.

"Ahh- you're not mad?" I said and lean up while supporting my weight by my elbows.

"Good morning to you too" She just said.

"I thought you guys were mad." I said not looking at her but she hold my chin then pull it to face her.

"Im not mad. Jisoo and Jennie are." She just said. I blushed at her action. What's with you Chaeyoung? I can't utter a word so she speak again.

"C'mon we have big events later night to attend" She said that made me confused.

"Ahmm?" I said. She got a hint that i didn't get it.

"The KPop event later night! All of the KPop groups were there! My gosh Lalisa how did you forget it" She said while massaging her temple. My mouth is agape and i literally face palmed myself.

"Im sorry, i just woke up and things were not sinking through my mind." I said and stand up from my bed and walk to her.

"It's okay. Let's go eat breakfast" I just smiled and nod at her happily.

----

"Again girls--" We cut Manager Oppa

"Call me if we need anything or we want to go to home." We all said cause she always say that when she'll drop us or anything. He just laugh at our silliness.

(Their outfits were the photo up there⬆)

"Okay, you can go now. Have fun" He said and with that the Van opened by our bodyguard. We're here in the KPop Group event. The place is so private that we almost didn't enter, we only pass through by Jennie cause she talked to the guard and luckily the guard know her.

The place is a open garden with obviously decorations. There's also a beautiful pond with some fish in it and a bridge that you can pass through.

"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA" We're shocked in a moment but recovered fast when we saw who sang our signature phrase.

"BIG BANG!" We all said and hug our seniors.

"How's the world tour?" Taeyang oppa asked.

"It was fun! We're able to travel some other place plus we're able to meet blinks around the world" Jennie replied.

"Good job, and by the way congrats to Kill This Love. Damn that's a bad ass song" Seungri said. We just laugh and talk bout some other stuff but im not in the mood to talk with others so i excused myself.

I walk around to explore the whole place to kessen my boredness but luck is on my side when i saw Bambam looking at me with a wide smile.

"Bambaaaaaaam" I said and run towards him. We hugged each other like we didn't see each other for years!

"I miss youuuuu" I said when i pulled away with the hug.

"I miss you too Pran-pran" He said. I glared at him cause he again called me my nickname back when we're in Thailand. He just laugh

"Stop it!" I said and smack his arms multiple times until he surrendered.

"Okay okay, i'll stop. Stop it" He said while preventing my hands from punching him. We talked bout how our career grow and how famous Blackpink are now. Im flattered every compliment she'll throw to Blackpink but what can i say? That's all fact.

"Soooo, how's your lovelife?" He asked out of nowhere when we're calm. My smiling face suddenly became a sad one.

"What's the matter? Did i say something wrong?" He asked. I shake my head for disagreement.

"Single life is so fun! I don't need a girlfriend" I said, but i was shocked when i realize what i said. Oh fuck. He smile teasingly there.

"Girls? Who among the girls? If i were know YG Entertainment has a dating ban, and you can only catch up with each other. So who?" He teasingly said. Oh god! I mentally slap myself multiple times.

"No, i didn't mean to say Girlfriend, i mean Boyfriend. Im straight!" I said but he's not buying it. Im so stupid what the fuck! I sigh in defeat he know me very well.

"Who? Jisoo?" I shake my head when he asked if it is Jisoo.

"Rosé?"

"She's just a sister to me"

"Jennie?" When i heard her name i got panicked, how am i supposed to answer it.

"BAMBAM?!" I said. Sweat is visible on my forhead luckily my bangs covered it. He laugh so hard like an idiot there. Did i say something funny?

"You're to HAHAHAHAHA" He said then pause. Then again laugh. Some other groups were looking at us cause Bambam look like a crazy man here. I let him finish his laugh.

"You're too obvious" He said then again laugh. What the heck is wrong with him? Im obvious?

"Jennie huh? Not bad! She's so hot" He said whispering Jennie's name, i gave him a warning glare.

"Okayy! I'll stop checking on her." He said with a surrendering hands. I was about to punch Bambam when Jisoo came.

"Lisa-yah let's go, we found our sit. Oh Hi Bambam!" She said. Thanks for saving me unnie.

"Annyeong Noona" Bambam greet.

"Do you mind if i'll borrow her?" Jisoo asked politely and bambam nod his head.

Jisoo and i walked straight to our sit. We encounter big groups like BTS, Momoland, Twice, Red Velvet, 2NE1 and etc. When we reached our table i sit besides Chaeyoung. I was confused when i didn't saw Jennie there. I was about to ask Chaeng when the stage light up and SOLO intro came. So she us there. The crowd of KPop groups shout when they saw Jennie. Jennie perform her SOLO like a queen. Is it me? Or this so performance is hotter than her other performance? I fan myself cause i feel hot, Chaeng notice it so she points her portable fan to me.

"I know, i feel it too." She said, is she referring to Jennie's SOLO? She can read mind? What the heck? I looked at her confused.

"You can read minds?" I whispered.

"She did it on purpose, i saw Jennie taking glances there" Then she points out a table far from us, like 9 tables away. The table of men named EXO. I rolled my eyes and stand up. I need to cool myself i get a glass of champagne and walk somewhere here.

A/N: Little late update. Im sorry can you forgive me? Would you mind if i ask some votes?
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 13.2K 35
"Make her fall for you but don't ever fall for her. If this plan will succeed then I'll be your boyfriend but no strings attached" "Deal" "I'll giv...
40.8K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
3.1K 156 16
Jisoo x Rosé (Chaeyoung) Jisoo's dreams was to work for Dior, as a model or a reporter. She had finally gotten one of the jobs of her dreams but some...
47.4K 1.1K 8
[Completed] I thought I have a chance but.. This is it.. She just give me the sign to move on.. I've been waiting for seven whole years just to get t...