Behind The Mask

By chanbaek102422

Baekie is a transwoman. Not that she wanted to be. But there's a reason why she had to. Either that or she be... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

Part 11

223 24 10
By chanbaek102422

Author's note
Annyeong! Chinggus. I apologise for such a late update, been busy with school work. And still is, but since it's holiday tomorrow because of Eid Mubarak or end of Ramadan, I decided to update. Hope you'll like it guys. This one's a little long. But I hope you'll be interested to read it.
Sarangghe
Do Kyungsoo, I promise to stay loyal to Exo even if you're inside the military camp. Please come back safely together with Minseok hyung.
I'm gonna miss you both.
😭😭😭😭

Flashback

For Baekhyun to accept the harsh reality of his despicable situation, he must first immerse himself and live the life acting like a gay transgender. He even asked his friends to act like they don't know him yet in their new school. And since Minseok hyung, Suho hyung and Lay hyung is ahead of him and Tao by a year, it was never hard for them to do it. They rarely meet in classes. Tao is his classmate but act like a stranger so as to keep an eye on Baekhyun secretly. Senior high is a curse to someone like Baekhyun. As a transgender wearing girl's uniform, he's the target of bullying. Though he acted cool with it, he was hurting deep inside. Somehow he bears it all alone. Though he knew that his friends do protect him behind his back because he did hear some of his bullies getting into an unknown accident and wondered how were they able to do that.

But a tragic incident changed all that secret protection. An event that almost caused Baekhyun's sanity and Tao's life.

It was the night of after victory party, when Tao won the wushu championship competition on inter high. Baekhyun attended the party and sat in the farthest corner of the room wearing ripped jeans and a simple white shirt over his leather jacket to hide his now growing chest. He was unaware of the hate yet lustful eyes thrown at him by a group of drunken boys who are in the party too. After some time, he texted Tao to let him know that he's going home. Their three hyungs are also on the way to attend the party. Tao texted back saying he should wait for them so they could take him home but he declined by telling Mr. Panda that he's capable of going home alone. He didn't saw the boys following him as he went out the alleyway. As he was about to turn right towards the street going to the bus stop, he was suddenly dragged to an isolated dark alley. His mouth was covered by a calloused big hand and the smell of alcohol reeking from the one covering his mouth while he's being bodily carried by two more others. Another is giving them orders to take him quietly at the back alley of an abandoned site. He could see that there's still another one serving as a look out for any passers-by. He struggled to escape but they were bigger, brawny and much stronger than him. He tried to scream for help but a handkerchief was shoved inside his mouth and another was tied around it. When they arrived to the place, he was carelessly thrown inside the building. He felt the gravelled floor scraped the skin on his face as blood run from it and his breath whooshing, tried to stand up taking off the cover from his mouth.

"Who are you? Why'd you bring me here?" Baekhyun snarled at them taking on a protective stance. Eyes ablaze with anger.

"Relax faggot, we will just gonna have some fun. Don't you worry your ass about anything. I'm sure we're all gonna enjoy tonight." the fuck faced idiot standing a few feet away from him who seems to be the leader smirked.

They took a step towards him only to fall down hard. Baekhyun threw a hard punch on the fuck faced nose and side kicked the other one beside him. Then pivoting slightly ninety degrees, he high kicked the one from his back. The others were taken aback by his sudden attack. Baekhyun put his hapkido skills against the five men in front of him. This made their leader more violent and this time they rounded him off, kicking and punching him all at the same time. They're too much for him to handle. He couldn't last a fight that long.

Bloodied and out of breath, he still struggled and put up a fight even though he's hands were already tied at the back. He was pushed face down on the floor, his two feet held up tight by two thugs, his pants forcefully dragged down off him as air whooshed from his uncovered legs. Crazy hoots gave him the shivers through his spine as he realised what's about to happen to him. Fear visible in his eyes, he tried to beg for them to stop only to be slapped hard on his face.

"Tsk tsk, you should have done that a while ago faggot!!! Now you have to pay for what you did." the beastly male whose sickening breath blow on Baekhyun's face horribly laugh.

Hands, groping at his privates, teeth biting his sensitive skin on his back. They're everywhere. Two men touching him both at the same time while two more holding him down. He can see the other one sitting and just watching the by play of events happening in front of him. It's an agony for Baekhyun. He finally just closed his eyes as tears run down his face and accepted the fate that's about to happen. His naked backside pushed upwards as he felt a finger about to poke his butthole.

A surprised gasped was emitted from the one who looks outside as it was kicked and thrown inside. He heard a loud crash from behind him and a thud as if bodies connecting to another, the sound of cracking bones and helpless scream of pain coming from his abductors echoed inside the almost empty building. Curdling sound of agony and curses came out of the leader's bloodied mouth. He was soon held up to sit by Minho, one of his classmate and a friend of Tao's, covering his naked body with his coat while calling for the police and an ambulance.  Baekhyun saw his best friend kicking and punching the man who pinned him down and kept going at it until the man seemed to be unconscious. The others are already done for. Thinking that it was now safe, Tao walked towards Baekhyun. Only to feel a tug of pain near his chest as a sound of gun triggered and fired at him. He fell flat near where Baekhyun is huddled beside Minho, his first instinct...to protect his best friend so he grabbed the next thing he saw beside him, a slab of wood four inch thick and threw it with force right on the face of  the fucking bastard who shot him, making sure that this time the asshole is out cold. He can hear his best friend's howling wail calling his name. Saw him trembling while covering his ears with both hands and crying out loud, huddling closer beside a wooden barrel. Minho tried to reach for Baekhyun, but it was too much for the other to comprehend, shock settling in causing him to trash out and fought against the helping male. Minho stared at the Baekhyun helplessly as Tao gestured at  him to move away slowly.

Although the pain is killing him by the minute, Tao eased up near Baekhyun. Hiding the pain by smiling and carefully sat next to his uncontrollably shivering friend. The sound his cry agonisingly tear him apart.

"Hush now. I'm hear...I'm okay. See??? I'm fine. Come on babe. Come here. Tao's here." hissing in pain, he urged Baekhyun towards him and hugged him tightly, making sure that his body is well covered with the coat Minho used to hide his nakedness. He was thankful they arrived just in time to save his best friend. As Baek snuggled closer to him, he smelled the sweet scent of strawberry talcum powder the he frequently uses now. His friend is slowly growing breast as well. Indication that his hormonal imbalance is starting to fasten changing him from male to more of a female now. God! How can he protect him/her now if something happens to him?

The sound of sirens coming from the arriving patrol cars and ambulance gave him the hope he was waiting for. Rest. He badly needed rest. Everything is turning into black. He fought to keep his eyes open just only until he made sure Baekhyun was taken in the ambulance. See you soon buddy...Tao thought to himself as he finally succumbed to the darkness that beckons him from afar. Flashback of their fun times together comes right out of his closed eyes as the doctors work their way in saving his life.

******

Everyone in the room stared at Tao as he lifts his sweater to reveal an inch long stitch near between his right and left chest where the gunshot exited from behind his back up to the front. Chen, Kyungsoo and Luhan are crying silently as they were all being hugged by their crushes, Minseok earning higher points by receiving a gentle peck on his cheek from Chen. Chanyeol, now sees Tao in a different light and thankful of his gallant deed. But what surprises everybody was the unsuspecting action of Kris, who silently listens to his story then suddenly coming up to him, taking him by the waist and kissing him deeply like there was no tomorrow right in front of everyone, unmindful of what they will think. All Kris know and feel is that Tao is safe and alive and in his arms.

Though Tao was taken aback by Kris' action, he kissed him back passionately, groping each other like hungry hyenas in a desert. Gasped and shocked eyes looked at them in amazement.

"Ahm, guys!!! We're here you know." complained Kai and Sehun

"Darn it!!! Get a room!!!" chuckled Suho and Lay as they grin from ear to ear hugging each other and envying the two.

" Wait till Baekie sees that Tao! She might freak out and full Kris' hair. No one kisses her best friend and come out alive if he was hurt." guffawed Minseok earning him another kiss from Chen only this time right on his waiting mouth.

Author's note

So what do you think of it chingus? Did you like it?
Are you liking the story so far? Hope to wait for your comments about it 😊

cclay2020
April_girl02
chubbyeol_jones

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 0 11
chasity thomas and jr in highschool dreams of many things like a good education, loving family sucess and many more but as of this moment the only th...
181K 6.7K 47
Imagine writing a fan fiction about Billie Eilish just to find out she's read it. Ember's entire life flips upside down when she receives a DM from...
781 50 33
His hand stayed on mine as he pulled out back on the road and I could feel the embarrassment creeping up my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said. First I was...
Queen Sugar By Amari

Teen Fiction

7.4K 315 20
[ROMANCE DRAMA] Growing up, Ahja was disowned by her family because she wanted to be............Years later, Ahja's life has gotten better but, what...