Part 12

No one's POV

Baekie woke up startled and disoriented. Her memories of yesterday vague. She felt a hand clasping hers on the other side of the bed. Moving her head ever so slightly, she found Chanyeol sleeping, head on the bed but his body crouching on the floor. His big gentle hand clasped in hers as if he doesn't want to let go. She gently touch his stray hair covering his closed eyes and turn her body to face him. Filling herself with the glorious sight of his handsome face.

If any of her friends teased her before about having to fall for a guy, she might have thrown daggers at them. But now, even she was confused. Embarrassed at the thoughts of what she did last night, slowly trying to take her hand away from his grip only to find herself staring at his lovely brown eyes.

"Hey, how're you feeling? Want some breakfast?" Chanyeol asked her, his soft baritone voice gave her a flutter as he help her up with a smile. Baekie nodded and smiled back accepting the hands offered to her so she can stand up.

There's a sound of clatter in the kitchen followed by a loud crash and a curse.

"Damn it! Can't you see I'm trying to cook here? Let go of me for a sec okay. Darn. I really shouldn't have given you an inch last night. Then I wouldn't have  your freakin' back hugging hands all over me while I'm making breakfast now!" Kyungsoo shouted at Jongin as he kept back hugging like a koala bear. He's holding a broom and dust pan to sweep off the bits of glasses broken on the floor and shove Jongin forcefully off him.

" But I love to back hug you in the morning. And kiss your heart shaped lips senseless." whines the pouting man wearing bear printed pajamas same as the angry man holding a big wok in his hand and began cooking stir fried rice together with the available ingredients from the fridge.

***
Last night.

After all the ruckus that happened and Chanyeol left to check up on Baekie, everyone settled in the living room watching "Cell number 9". Kris and Tao sat next to each other  consciously after that earth shattering kiss they just shared, blaming it to the alcohol they drank awhile ago. Sehun's hand  on Luhan's shoulder gently massaging it to ease the kinks. Minseok drinking beer while sitting on the floor between Chen's legs as he sits on the sofa, giving him a tissue when he heard Chen's sniffles. Lay, literally on Suho's lap, sleeping like a babe as Suho kept peppering him with kisses. Kyungsoo and Jongin, not in sight.

Meanwhile, outside the garden, two figure is silently making out while arguing at the same time.

"Why do we need to keep this fuckin' relationship secret? We already know that some of our friends are gay or maybe almost all of them so why do we need to hide us?" Kai angrily stated. " Are you ashamed of our relationship?" he added pushing the boy kissing him gently away from him to look at his eyes.

"What a ridiculous idea you got there. You paboo! The reason why I asked you to wait a little while to tell them about us, is your best friend who's soooo allergic to homos remember? Chanyeol, so hated my friends Taehyun and Jungkook when he found them making out in the library. He even humiliated them right in front of the class causing my friends to transfer to another school. " Kyungsoo explained as he tried to leave. Kai hugged him from behind and apologised to his boyfriend. " So, are we good now?" he asked. When Kyungsoo nodded, Kai kissed him.

***
Warning   ⚠️

Inside, while some are oblivious to what's happening outside the garden, another two figure discreetly went up to an empty room. Sloppy kisses and heated touches were shared. Tongues fighting for dominance. Clothes ripped off from horny bodies. A grunt wove out one's lips as he was non too gently pushed by the wall legs place around the others waist and grinded their aroused crotches together. Their passion firing up like some crazy bitches. Three fingers were sucked inside a mouth to wet it with alcohol based saliva. Moans were emitted when slowly a saliva lubed finger was inserted inside an ass followed by another, then another.

"Faster..there. Yes!!! Ah, faster... Yes." the boy's neck arches and let the other one licked, nipped and sucked his nape leaving red marks on his fair skin. Their cocks bumping and grinding with each other. Then a cock gently enters the tight ass.

" Ahh...mmmmhhhppp...."
Moans filled the silent room as he was fucked uncontrollably. Skin slap skin. His left leg raised to a shoulder as he was fucked mindlessly hitting his prostate. Placing a hand over his mouth to stop himself from screaming out loud to avoid alerting the others  of what they're doing.

"I'm coming, ugh!!! Uh!!! The boy over him groaned as he pistons his ass in an animalistic speed. A few more lustful thrust and they're both riding hingi in their orgasms. Wet come flowing in and outside the other boy's ass. They stayed fitted to each other as they waited for their breathing to become even.

" That was....that's one hell of a great fuck babe." Minseok breathlessly whispered through Chen's earlobe making the later shiver in excitement. His eyes, dark with lust. Arms roaming the back of his lover as arousal starts to spark again. He gently touches the baozi face looking intently at his chunky laughing eyes.

Minseok lay down next to Chen and cover their naked bodies with the blanket. They stay cuddled in each others arms stroking their bodies as they drifted to sleep.

Author's note

I honestly don't know whether this chapter is up to your standards. I did try to make the smut the best way I could.
I'm really not that good writing smut. 😊😊😊

cclay2020mention a user
April_girl02
chubbyeol_jones

Behind The Maskजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें