Fallin' For Fitz

By maceyywrites

Peyton and Parker have known each other from the very moment that her brother, Asher, brought him over after... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
The End of the Beginning
Sequel - Out Now!!

17

55.2K 1.1K 325
By maceyywrites

Only Parker would be able to get me to come with him to some senior's parents' beach house in Malibu for a Homecoming after-party when I was still hungover from yesterday.

No wonder why he told me to bring a swimsuit.

"Where am I supposed to change?" I asked him as he parked the car

"What's wrong with in front of me?" Parker teased me

I rolled my eyes, "You wish."

I undid my seatbelt and climbed my way to his trunk.

"Your windows are tinted right?" I asked him as I unzipped myself

"Yeah." He responded.

I took off the dress and threw it towards the driver's seat jokingly.

Even though I was in the trunk all alone, I could feel eyes on me as I pulled the bikini top on. A part of me was telling myself to get down lower, but another part really liked it.

I somehow got the bikini on and I turned around. Parker's eyes were in his rearview mirror connecting with mine.

"Do you have a t-shirt I could use as a cover-up?" I asked him as I climbed back to the front of the car

He just stared at me for a moment, "You don't need it."

"Parker!" I grinned before he reached into the backseat and handed me a plain black t-shirt

I slipped it over my head and put it on.

Parker faked frowned, "I like it better without the shirt."

"Of course you do, you little horndog," I said getting out of the car

"You're one to talk, Ellie." Parker scoffed as he got out of the car

Wait, what?

Everyone was either on the beach or by the pool, drinking alcohol, grinding on their dates, it was really an experience.

"Peyton!" A voice called

I looked over to see Lana, a senior that I made friends with at one of Parker's parties. She was also in our homecoming group

"Go ahead, I'll be outside." He assured me

I nodded before I walked away from Parker and towards Lana and her group of friends.

"You looked so pretty tonight!" A girl complimented me

I smiled at her, "Thank you! I'm Peyton."

"Erin!" She yelled over the music

Lana pointed to her red solo cup, "Do you want a drink? There's some really good frozen shit."

One won't hurt.

I agreed and she came back with a frozen strawberry drink.

It was like an Icee and about four shots of tequila.

I like it because it got me to that buzzed point that I felt more confident and loose.

We walked outside and stood in the pool area.

I watched as girls surrounded Parker who now had his shirt off. They were all talking and laughing as they stood around the opposite end of the pool.

I chugged the rest of my drink, put the cup on a table, and took off Parker's t-shirt which really captured guys' attention.

Parker was right - I didn't need the shirt.

Lana hit my shoulder, "You definitely got his attention if that's what you were trying to do."

"Good." I responded as I smirked at Parker

Declan Hill waved at me and started to walk over to me.

"Hey, Peyton! You're looking good tonight." He complimented me

I smiled, "Thank you. You know, Declan, we should go observe beer pong."

I held out my hand, he took it, and we walked to the dining room where everyone was playing beer pong.

Even though I didn't drink anything else, it was fun to have Declan right here to make Parker jealous.

Parker was biting his lip as I looked up at him. He was so sexy.

God, you're killing me.

I just wanted to go to his house and be alone with him so bad, but I wasn't going to let him know that.

We stayed at the party for another hour or so but both of us didn't drink a thing. We just watched the drunk people make a fool of themselves.

Parker and I rode to his house with the windows down and good music playing. It was a comfortable silence between us which I appreciated.

I stepped out of Parker's bathroom wearing one of his t-shirt and pajama shorts that my ass kinda hung out of which I totally planned on purpose.

He was chilling in his bed watching Law and Order SVU.

I just sat there on the edge of his bed, "Can we talk about yesterday?"

"I mean yeah, but what about it?" Parker asked as he paused the show

"What did I say?" I asked him

Parker sat up a little bit, "That I was really cute when I was sweet, that you know that I like your boobs, and all your friends have a bet going that we end up together."

I nodded my head slowly, "I remember kissing you when you took me home."

"It was a good kiss." Parker smirked, "But you also said something that hit me. You said that you were scared that I was going to break your heart into a million pieces."

"Look, Parker, I don't want to mess up our friendship with fooling around that means nothing, you know? I don't wanna be just another girl you've hooked up or had a fling with." I finally got out

Parker scoffed, "That's the thing, Ellie. I don't want this to be some temporary thing, I never wanted that. Not for a second did I ever just wanna hook up with you for a night then be done with you. Do you really think I want to be this attracted to my best friend's sister?"

"I mean I just can't believe this because you're...you," I waved my hands around at how perfect he was. "You could have anyone you want and you know that."

There was a small, stupidly cute smile that came across Parker's face, "I want you."

"You're beautiful, down to earth, you can be a little shy and stubborn but that's what I like about you. I love watching you read and quote these works of literature. I love when you get so into physics problems that this look of determination comes over your face. I like you, Ellie, ok? More than I've ever liked any other girl in my life." Parker continued

 I brushed my hand over his cheek, "You're so cute when you say how you feel." 

"I want this, Elizabeth, so bad." He spoke as he held my hand, "I want to take you on dates and stuff."

"What's with you calling me Elizabeth all of a sudden?" I asked him

"Please I know how much you secretly like it," He grinned

I looked Parker in the eyes, "I want this too, God knows that I'm crazy about you."

"What does this mean, Parker?" I asked him as I gently squeezed his hand

"We're gonna test the waters, Ellie." He decided, "We just gotta keep it a secret from Asher right now."

I nodded, "Of fucking course, he can't know, no one can."

"Maybe I can start hinting at stuff so he can warm up to the idea of us." Parker mentioned

"How do you know that he needs to be warmed up to the idea of us?" I wondered

He squinted his eyes at me, "Ellie, come on."

"What?" I hesitated

He put his hands on my knees, "I've had a crush on for so long now. Ever since your family took me to Florida for vacation when I was a rising freshman."

That vacation was so much fun. My parents rented a house on the beach for a week. I loved every moment of that trip especially have my brother's attractive friend there.

I just had no idea that Parker actually liked me.

"I told Asher and he hated the idea of us together. You should have seen the look on his face but I guess he saw how hurt I looked. Then he told me to wait until she's in high school then you were in ninth grade and he said to wait until she's in tenth. Then we started partying and I kinda started to distract myself with girls because I didn't want to lose my best friend." Parker explained

He shrugged, "It's always been you that I wanted to be with."

I smiled at him before giving him a gentle kiss.

"I'm really trusting you and putting it all out there, Fitz. Please don't make me regret it." I said lowly

"I swear to God I won't."

Parker kissed me again but a little more passionately this time and then we laid down on his bed. I couldn't believe it was two in the morning. I really just wanted to stay up all night and talk to him.

"You're gonna be here in the morning, right?" Parker wondered as we cuddled in his bed

I nodded, "Of course."

"Good, then we can go to brunch." he informed me. Parker rested his hand on my hip but I grabbed it and bought it closer to me.

I smiled, "Goodnight, P."

"Sweet dreams, Ellie." Parker breathed

Despite knowing Parker for nearly ten years, I never noticed how nice his smile was, or how cute his laugh is. I loved how his hand felt in mine and how warm he was when he was against me. It's weird how perfectly we seem to fit together, but I never knew it. I never paid attention to how fast my heart would beat whenever Parker would say my name, or how hot my skin would burn when he touched me.

All of those years came down to this moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 24.4K 30
"They always say that a bad boy is like a fire and he needs snow to tame him and calm him down. Some may call me the snow to his fire. But that's not...
232K 6.9K 31
Taylor Brown and her friend Emily Scott go into there sophomore year for high school Taylor has always had a crush on a guy named Jacob Parker one of...
313K 9K 31
Levi Brooke is the school's bad boy. He has the looks and all. He parties and drinks when he isn't hanging with the fam or keeping to himself. He has...
6.9M 180K 74
Savannah James had slipped through her first three years of high school, unnoticed and under the radar, alongside her three childhood friends - Valen...