What they don't know..

Od Redpotato24

Katsuki has always been loud and proud, but there is something about him that we do not know. What ever you d... Více

Bound
Say Something
not an update.
Notes
gah
Editing
Butterflys'
Just a text..
uhhh okay
Breath and calm the fuck down
Jitters and butterflys
Author note
Just bros
Ahh im sorry author note
Man Date part 1
Man Date part 2
Man Date part 3
Man Date 5
Man Date 6
The Arcade
Old "Acquaintances"
In time
Just Chill.
Well Shit.

Man Date part 4

1.4K 67 17
Od Redpotato24

I feel new tears threatening damn it I hate crying.. it makes me feel weak.. I am anything but weak..

"I .... I'm sorry.. I know I am not normal.. most people wouldn't have stayed this long.. most people just leave when I freak out or get angry...."  I am full blown crying.. just waiting for him to leave.. everyone always leaves.. I can't make eye contact. I just have my face in my hands, trying to calm down.. but I can't bring my self back down.

"Bro! It's chill! I get it you just need space, and it is none of my business, I should just respect your boundaries. Just know that I get it if I ever cross a line let me know! I'll try not do it again. You must have reasons for the boundaries you have I get it." He says sheepishly

I look up half way through his speech, tears still flowing at a steady pace. My breathing still a little heavy. I meet his eyes at towards the end.. he is.. crying... silently crying... I don't know what to do so  I just stare... no one has ever said these things before.. to me.. I blink away the last of my tears and dry my face "You would be the first to ever even try.." I find my self saying out loud with out relaxing it.. I didn't mean to but with him I say things I just don't mean to say out loud.. I wish I knew what to do or say to make him stop crying.. It is something I never want to cause again.. He didn't mean any harm by his actions.. I just have a fucking broken brain connected to the forsaken body.. I wipe away the last of the tears off my face. A small smile goes across my face.. I look him the eyes.. "Tch, I said fucking thanks shitty hair." I mutter trying to lighten the mood. It had been 45 minuets or so and I managed to ruin some of this.. whatever it is.. I look away feeling a blush creep on my face for some stupid ass reason. The silence is killing me, I do not want to go home the old hag will have so many questions if I come home now that I do not want to talk about. I know I fucked up earlier with the panic attack, I made him feel like shit and now were are both just siting here my anxiety is building back up. I don't wanna leave just yet... I wanna hang out and do whatever shitty hair had planned.. I want to because this is the first time someone out side of my parents and that shitty Deku didn't blame me for my out burst and seemed o understand. I seemed to have triggered something in the redhead... I wanna fix it he shouldn't be sitting there beating him self up over my personal issues..

"RED! you are fine! lets just move on please?... I don't wanna go home.. yet.. "

He looks up and I see him lightly smile. "Sure thing bro!" he seems to say the word bro with a little to much excitement into the word bro.. I shake it off not letting it get to my head. "Where are we going next anyone shitty hair?" His smiles widen and I feel all gooey.. fucking hell! I can never let him know that, I will probably never here the end of it..

He gets up and goes over to Kimmy I follow not really knowing what else I was supossed to do. As I approach I see KImmy glace over to me giving a small smile "You okay sweet heart?" She asks in a hushed tone.. I blush for some reason... probably because I am embarrassed knowing another person so me in that state. I give a small unsure smile, "I'm good.." I say to the floor.

https://instagram.com/p/ByPGheUpeSP/

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.7K 292 7
After graduating Katsuki and Izuku move in together. Sharing a space invited more casual touches from both of them, but with nightmares and trauma pi...
803 23 14
"You're not disgusting and worthless. You hear me?" He grabs my face on either side, "You're one of the manliest people I know. You're so strong and...
44.7K 923 41
Bakugou in this is not a bully. he just as anger issues. He also slowly discovers he- she's trans. Read more to find out how and what happens to the...
118K 2.9K 14
Kirishima x Bakugou fanfic After being saved from the league of villains and now living in the dorms at U.A. Bakugou has this strange feeling about K...