FULL MOON | BTS & blackpink

By lovelyss33

UNDER HEAVY EDITING An angel, a fallen angel, a ghost, a siren, Four girls who were born as these creatures... More

introduction
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part V
Authors note
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI

Part IV

2.6K 91 19
By lovelyss33

~•~
յ ί ς σ σ
~•~

After Rosé calmed down a little, I decided to meet BTS and have lunch together to get to know a little bit better. And after school we're going to meet the JYP agents to ask what their specific mission is.

We got to the cafeteria and ordered some foods and drinks. I spotted BTS in a nearby table, and said to the girls to sit with them. Once we got seated, they all look at us in a confused glare. I later explained to them.

"We wanted to get to know with you guys, since we can be friends?" I smiled awkwardly. They furrowed their eyebrows.

"Look, can we just be friends with you?"  Jennie said crossing her arms lazily. One of them nodded and stand up.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, you can call me RM though." He said smiling. Then later all of them introduced their selves and we talk about random things, which I didn't have a liking to. Instead I eat my chickin and minding my own business. When suddenly, a loud gun shot echoed through out the whole room..

~•~
ℓ ι ѕ α
~•~

We heard a giant gun shot noise, then Jennie unnie stand up and faced us. We nodded our heads understanding what she meant. Jisoo unnie turn to me and said.

"Lisa, code 005378160402. Now!" I immediately understood and went straight to my locker. But before I ran, a voice stopped me.

"Hey what does that code mean?" Asked Jungkook running to my side.

"Oh, it's just that I have to get her chicken." I smiled earning a slight nod from him. I didn't waste time the real meaning from that code is, for me to grab the bag filled with our weapons and our clothes to the restroom.  Once I got the bag, I went to the upstairs restroom in a speed that you can't see. I opened the door to see all my unnies.

"Lisa-yah! You're late!!" They yelled at me with a glare.

"Hey, it's not my fault that the asshole tried to stop me!" I said pouting.

"Never mind give the bag!" Rosé unnie said. I quickly sat the bag in the table and put our clothes on.

(A/N: it's basically the KTL outfits.)

We got our weapons and stormed out of there to our destinations, not forgetting to put our mask on. Jisoo unnie got to the control room to hack the school monitors to close the gate and doors to prevent the enemy from going out so, we can fight them without them escaping.

Jennie unnie got her gun and went downstairs. Chaeyoung unnie is heading to the roof and attack the enemies from up top. Whilst me, I had my daggers to the backyard.

Once I got there, there were 5 men holding a gun and pointing it at me. Then the right man spoke to me.

"Hey sexy, mind if you show us a group name BTS?" He smirked about to pull the trigger on me. But before he tho, I kicked his gun making it fall to the ground.

"Who said that I'm going to help you guys?" I said throwing my dagger to one of the guys. He got hit and died.

"Look, we just need the boys. So if you don't want to get killed, I suggest you to bring them to us!" He said demanding.

"I am not giving up that easy." I throw them a punch and throw the knifes that landed in their stomach.

"Lisa! You done there?" A voice called out to me. It was Jennie unnie holding her gun in her left while waving at me. I smiled to her.

"Yup, it's quite easy!" I shouted back. She then came to my direction, she stop and look shock.

"Yah! Behind you!" She yelled. I automatically turned behind me to see a dead man shot in the head.

"Hey, why is he all of a sudden dead?" I asked to myself.

"It's because I shot him." A voice echoed. I look up to be met by Chaeyoungie sticking out her tongue and doing the peace sign. A smile formed on my face.

"Let's go, I already called appa. He's going to bring reinforcements here to get all this mess away." Jennie unnie said. We dashed to the gymnasium to meet with Chaeyoungie and Jisoo unnie there.

We got there with the others and change, removing our masks.

"Hm...." Chaeyoungie hummed making us look at her confused.

"Something wrong Rosé!" Jisoo unnie asked worried of our ball of sunshine.

"N-nothing unnie.." ~Rosé

"Chaeng, answer us!" ~Jennie

"Well..maybe it's just coincidence, but I saw the White Tulip emblem in their clothes.." ~Rosé

"No way, the White Tulip gang that tried to kidnapped appa?" ~Lisa

"But we killed the leader..unless?" ~Jennie

"I'm sorry girls, I just feel sympathy towards her." ~Jisoo said tears streaming down her beautiful face.

We all hug her and comfort her. The truth is the White Tulip gang is YG's most hated enemy, they tried to kidnapped appa and persuade him to give the company to them. Luckily we saved him and killed the leader. Jisoo unnie was assign to kill the leaders daughter but, she faked it as if she already killed her.

"I guess, she is coming for revenge." ~Rosé

"And in order to that, the bitch will lure us with the help boys." ~Jennie

"Let's just go, they will probably think suspicious of us." ~Jisoo said referring to the boys.

We make our way out of the gymnasium while putting the bag away. Before we knew it, Hoseok oppa came to us in a running motion. He stopped to catch his breath.

"Oh, there you girls are. We've been worried for y'all!"

"Sorry oppa, we just hide somewhere." Chaeyoungie said making up an excuse. Before we know it the bell rang and all of us got to our own classes.

•~•

Timeskip: 15.45

Authors POV

School was over and BLACKPINK was waiting for twice to come to the E class.

"Remind me why do we have to meet them? They look bitchy." Said Jennie.

"You think everyones bitchy, Jen." Jisoo said glaring at the brunette haired girl.

"And this is to confirm that they are really protecting the boys." Rose said finishing her unnie's sentence.

As if on cue, the door opened revealing 9 girls dressed up in casual clothes making their way to the back.

"Well, I guess twice is here." Smirked Lisa looking at the girls in front of them. One girl coughed and spoke..

"Greetings, YG agent-"

"It's BLACKPINK for you." Interrupted Jennie still glaring.

"Alright BLACKPINK, I guess first we'll introduce ourselves. Starting from me, I am Jihyo and I'm the leader. This is Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina, Momo, Sana, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung." Jihyo said while pointing to each girl.

"You already know us. So let's get on to business, who is protecting who?" Asked Jisoo.

"Well, before you guys came in. I was protecting Namjoon, Nayeon with Yoongi, Sana with Jin, Momo with Hoseok, Dahyun with Jimin, Mina with Taehyung, Tzuyu with Jungkook, and Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon are reinforcements." Jihyo said explaining every detail.

"So, what's your goal on this..?" Jennie asked walking to Jihyo in a smirk.

"It's just like you guys, protecting them from any sort of harm." Jihyo said a sweat dripping of from her face.

~•~
յ ί ς σ σ
~•~

When Jihyo said that, I became more suspicious of them. I'm not saying their evil, it's just.. somethings off. I look at Jennie, and she was furious.

"Look, I don't want to fill my brain with those thoughts your saying. Tell us the truth!" She spat at her. Jihyo became tensed and seemed more nervous.

"Are you sure you want to know the truth?" She said.

"Well duh," we all said which makes her opened her mouth about to say something. Those words she explained, terrified us.

"We were protecting them and, being their blood pets.." Then the others showed us fang marks in their wrists, neck, and other places I don't want to say. I look at the others, their faces were drained out of color. I can't blame them, maybe they think that we're going to be the replacement.

"But, I surely know that you guys would perfect the mission, correct?" Jihyo asked smiling as if nothing had happened.

"Correct, but you're also wrong." Jennie said smirking like she isn't afraid of it a single bit. Yet, I know she's trying to hide it with her attitude.

"It's almost night, we'll continue this another time. Farewell BlackPink agents."

We bid goodbye to them and head out of the school. We arrived safely to our house. Everything was normal, nothing was wrong, we pretend as if we never saw anything that the twice agents showed us. Me and Jennie didn't bother to eat dinner cause we were so tired and went to sleep right away. Not forgetting to do our night routine.

~•~
ℓ ι ѕ α
~•~

I stuffed myself in the pillows and blankets of my bed because, I just have this feeling that something is going to pop up out of nowhere and bite me without mercy. I soon felt my eyes closing resulting for me to sleep. I woke up at the sound of the stove frying up something. I got curious and make my way to the kitchen still with closed eyes lazily going down. My eyes shot opened meeting the delicious smell of fried chicken. Turns out Chaeyoungie was the one cooking. I got close to her and smelled the heavenly smell from my nose.

"Oh, why are you awake Lisa-yah!" She said putting away the pan to the dishwasher.

"I just heard something cooking and you know my curiosity gets me, so I went to check it out."

"Okay well, are you hungry? I cook a lot and I can't eat this alone." She said smiling jokingly as if I didn't realize that she cook all this just for herself. I groaned as I felt my tummy growling for food. I nodded my head and take a sit at the dining table.

Once we were done, we put our empty plates in the dishwasher and cleaned it because, Jisoo unnie would kill us if she finds one dirty plate in it. I stretch my long arms ready to go to bed again and leap to our room.

I laid flat in my bed and soon came Chaeyoungie with her pj's going to the bathroom, I suppose to brush her teeth. I felt the urge to not sleep so I look at my phone, it was still 23.57 with nothing else to do I opened Line to search if there is any messages and all. I got my eyes in an unknown user that had sent me two messages. I opened it and read what it said.

Unknown:

Hello Lisa, this is Chae Lin.
I sent this to inform you of
your mission.

A gang of criminals are
in charge of kidnapping the
boys at 11.06.19
Location at xxx road
Time, 09.25
CEO nim trust you all to
kill them and make sure the
boys are at ease.
Good Luck!
xoxo❤️

As if on cue, Chaeyoungie step out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped along her hands.

"Why so serious?" She asked bidding of the remaining water dripping from her face. I showed her the text and after she was reading it, she look at me with a sigh.

"I guess we have to be prepared." I nodded my head and continued to scroll down my phone. In the tail of my eye I saw Chaeyoungie scratching the back of her shoulder.

"What's with the scratching? Itchy?" I asked her.

She look at me and avoid my eyes.

"I don't know, since the Twice agents talk to us about the mission, my back hurts and when I checked in the mirror it's red."

"Maybe it's just a rash?"

''Maybe..." she said a woreied look visible in her face. I shook my head and told her..

"Let's just sleep unnie, I'm tired." I said turning my phone off whilst putting the blanket to my body.

"Okay, goodnight Lisa." She said and I felt that the lamp was turn off.

"Goodnight.." I said and drifted of to sleep.

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 2.5K 20
"𝙊𝙝 𝙢𝙮, 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧?" "𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚? 𝙃𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣 �...
2.9K 179 34
What happens when a princess gets lost in the forest of dark creatures and meets a boy who seems to be kind but is a beast from inside Is love gonna...
62.1K 1.8K 37
BTS is a group of 7 boys with typical flirts and loves to play with girls heart and are very very charming every girl want them but not the 4 girls (...
342K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...