Elemental guardian

By silverstory123

Sye, Clows, Rose and Mike. All different 16 year old kids but all the same in some way. All out casts from th... More

Part 1: Sye is on fire
part 2: Clows air element
Part 3: Earth element Rose
Part 4: Mike and water
Part 5: What happened after
part 6: earth leaves and water evaporates
Part 7: last day for two of them
Part 8: Go together ,find another
Part 10: four elements, four guardians, one all together!
Part 11: Mixed blood? Mind reading? dream seeing? WHAT!?
Part 12: I died straight after my first kiss. D:
Part 13: I found your mate
Part 14: It's not just power. Your soul counts too
part 15: I hate mornings
Part 16: "why am I not surprised"
I posted my new book
Part 17: Mother
Part 18: True forms
Part 19: How they came to be
Part 20: We lost him. Mike please come back.
Part 21: Surprises never end
Part 22: Revenge time
Part 23: back to being a family
Part 24: The book and Powers
Part 25: New powers, new friends, loosing control
Part 26: If she really was I would be dead
Part 27: Gods? Kings? Queens?
Part 28: goodbye dear companions
A/N
Part 29: The dark lord

Part 9: one town, four elements, many revelations.

1.4K 62 6
By silverstory123

*Clows's POV

Beep beep beep beep beep beep

I turned over in my bed and hit my alarm clock so hard I'm surprised it didn't break with my new found strength, I rolled over to my side again and was about to fall back to sleep when Gray (my wolf) jumped up quickly in the back off my head 'someone is coming' he said as he started pacing 'what do you mean no one ever comes up here' I say as I sit up and stretch trying to wake up my sleeping muscles 'I didn't mean your room ,idiot. I was talking about the town' he stopped pacing 'loads of people come onto town ,its a town' I look at him like he's stupid 'hilarious' he said with a LOT of sarcasm making me chuckle as I went towards the shower.

I stripped down from my grey and blue boxers and hoped into he shower as the cold water rained down my back I made it all float into the air and made a strong hot wind warm it up as it fell on me warm this time 'you know I am serious, I feel like something strange is going to happen' Gray said as he sat down and I got out of the shower, Yes I take short showers! Problemo? No? I thought so.

I got dressed in dark-blue jeans, a white T-shirt, with red converses, yes I have a strange combination of cloth. I go downstairs grab an apple from the kitchen, go to my bike and ride to town.

*Sye's POV

After running for four hours we finally reached a small town and we shifted back to human form "any of you know what town this is?" Mike asked "yeah it's 'wood lake town' " Rose says after she lands behind us, yeah she was flying above us with lily in her arms "how do you know that" Mike says looking at her strangely and I role my eyes "there's a sign over there" I say pointing to a sign that says 'welcome to wood lake town' and saw him nod. I look back at the town and hear someone's stomach growl. I turned back to them with an amused smile and clap once "so who's hungry?" I see Lily turn crimson red and know it was her stomach that growled.

We walk into town and start looking for a restaurant or grocery store "you know I can just grow you a fruit right" Rose says as she looks at all of us "yes we know that but we want real food" I say stubbornly. I see a restaurant and look over at them "how much money do you guys have?" I asked them "€250. I stole it from my beta" Rose said with a shrug and we turn to mike and he looks deep in thought "I guess I must have around.......€700" he said like it was no big deal and our eyes widened "were did you get that from?" Rose asks with disbelief and he looks at us with a look that says 'I'm caught' "let's just say I've been a skilled pick pocketer since birth" he said amused and they looked at me "how much do you have?" He asked "around three hundred meaning the total is...... around €1250 altogether" I answer as I count mentally the total.

Mike and Rose look at me amazed "That much" they say loudly at the same time "wow I guess I know why they made you twins" I say amused "what's that meant to mean" they say at the same time and then look at each other "shut up" they both say and I burst out laughing while lily is giggling next to Rose and then I hear heather and Wave's giggling and see them come out of my pockets 'why my pockets' I think 'because they trust you' Asha says looking at them through my eyes 'Asha?' I ask and she hums in response 'will I have a whisper too?' I say and she looks down 'it will come to you if you have one' she said and cut the connection. I see the twins looking at me with concern "are you OK you just spaced out suddenly" Rose says and I nod “yeah I was just talking to my wolf" I say and then look at lily just as her stomach growls again "wow someone's hungry" I say making her turn red again making me chuckle.

I suddenly smell wolf and freeze "please tell me its my nose playing tricks" I say to Rose and Mike but then see them freeze and shake there head "Oh I don't think so" they both say and look at each other angrily "not the time for a fight remember were rogues" I hiss at them when I make sure no ones in hearing range and then Heather and Wave float in front of us making us look at them and I see them put both there hands together and in front of them and suddenly an ocean blue and earth brown light appears and when it fades back and they open their eyes three little glass flasks were floating in front of them with a fire red substance in one ,an ocean blue in another one and an earth brown substance in the last one and then they float towards us "shouldn't there be one for lily too?" I ask and they shake their heads no 'she hasn't shifted yet and they'll think she was your adopted little sister or something' Asha said with a small shrug and we all drunk the contents of the flasks and suddenly we smelt human.

I turned to Wave and Heather and nodded my thanks as they floated back into their "owners" pockets. I looked at each of them "I'm hungry" lily said as she came up to me and I crouched down to her level "were going to eat soon come on guys the little sister is hungry" I said as I picked her up "sister?" she asked as she looked at me confused "well of course ,If your Roses sister that makes you our sister too because we are all a family" I say with a big smile. She smiles back and I put her down "so when are we going to go eat? I'm starving here" I say with a frown "lets go" the twins say making me laugh softly as they glare at each other and we walk towards the restaurant. I see a music store right across the street and make a mental note to go there after eating.

We go inside and the second the door opens all conversation stop. I immediately smell that their all werewolves and know they must not recognise our scents is why they are all staring at us. We awkwardly walked to the first empty table and when we all sat down everyone started conversation again and a waitress brought us our menus then walked away.

When I looked at Rose and Mike I saw that they both had dirty blonde hair with green eyes and my eyes widened. I grabbed a bit of my hair and felt that it was short again and brown and I gasped making Rose, Mike and lily look at me and when they saw my brown hair and blue eyes they looked at each other and if possible their eyes widen more "what the fuck" Mike whispered with horror.

Rose hit his arm "don't swear in front of lily" she hissed at him making a few wolves turn to us "what the hell happened" he asked looking at me "how the fuck do you expect me to know?" I asked making Rose glare at me. Mike looked like he might faint making me hit the back of his head and he looked at me with a glare telling me that he wouldn't be fainting anytime soon "what the fuck was that for?" Mike hissed at me making me smirk evilly "it's just to make sure you wont faint" I say innocently.

We heard the bell on the door ring signalling that someone had come in and I looked over seeing a guy with cloud white hair and grey eyes. I felt like he was really familiar but just couldn't place my finger on it. I turned back to the others and noticed none of them noticed him "guys I saw there was a music shop across the street and I thought we should check it out" I say getting both the twins attention "music shop" they both said at the same time and I nodded raising an eyebrow "we're going" they said at the same time again and then glared at each making me chuckle.

When we finished our dinner/breakfast I paid and we walked out to be hit by a cold breeze and I had a feeling something was going to happen "do any of you know what pack land this is?" Rose asked "sun ray" I said thinking about the strange boy that entered the restaurant and not even realising I said those words "what?" Mike asked looking at me confused getting my attention "Sun Ray! Its the name of the pack. Sun Ray" I say again.

I look around and spot the music shop. When I'm about to walk towards it I suddenly feel a strange force start to tell me to go in the opposite direction and when I look next to the restaurant I see an antic
shop. I smile. What I'm part badass/egghead/nerd/tomboy just say B.E.N.T for short. I start walking towards the antic shop and I see the others following me as if they could feel the strange force too. When we arrived in front of the shop I looked at the name and it said 'BONNIE'S ANTIC SHOP' in big red writing.

I was about to go in when Mike grabbed my arm "are you sure its safe?" He asked with a frown and I looked over at the shop again and I knew that we were safe because we had the powers to protect our self even though I should probably practice them more. We entered the shop and the first thing I saw was all the old books everywhere. I walked towards the first shelf I saw while Mike went two down on my left and Rose went three down on my right.

I was looking around wondering what made me want to come here when I saw a fire red box with the picture of a black wolf howling at the moon and what was the strangest was the fact that it's left front paw was half white! Like mine!! I took the box and when I opened it I saw a pendant that looked like a silver wolf tooth and it had the same writing as in my ring but you know what, I don't think those are Greek writings anymore. I have a feeling its a completely different language.

I took it out of the box and noticed it had a small fire red ruby encrusted at the top and knew that was what I was looking for when I came in.

*Mike's POV

When we entered the shop I went towards the left, two rows down from the middle ones and started looking around not really knowing what I was looking for. I suddenly tripped over something and fell face first on the floor. When I looked at what I had tripped over I saw an ocean blue box with a white wolf on it sticking halfway out from under the shelf. I sat up, took the box and stood up looking at the box. I opened it to see a silver looking wolf tooth and when I looked closer at it I saw it had small writings on it and recognised those symbols on being on my snake ring. I opened the inside pocket of my leather jacket and took out both rings putting them next to the tooth to see they were very similar.

I looked above the writing and saw an ocean-dark blue sapphire encrusted into the top of the tooth and turned the tooth around to see similar writing as on the other side but still a few differences in the text.

I closed the box and knew I wouldn't want anything else from here so I started walking to the counter of the shop.

*Rose's POV

I was looking around when my foot hit the shelf accidentally making it shake and some if the books started falling towards me including two box. The books all fell near my feet but one of the box's hit me on the head. The other box almost did but stopped and started floating in front of me. I opened my hand, palm facing up and the box landed flat on my hand. The box was leaf green with an earth brown wolf sitting on it looking at the sky and when I opened it their lay a pointy silver tooth in red velvet shining under the light coming from the window I was next to.

I picked up the pendant and saw it had a grass green emerald encrusted at the top and strange symbols written under it which I wasn't too sure meant so I put it back it the box and looked at the other similar box except that one was white with a cloud grey wolf standing at the top of a cliff on it. When I opened it there was the exact same pendant except with some kind of strange white/light gray crystal instead of a green emerald.

_________________________________________

Hey everyone tried making this chapter extra long which explains the late update but believe me I'm trying.  In  between  going  to  school,  doing  my  homework,  spending  time  with  my friends after schooldoing my karate trainingswimming lessons and harp lessons don't have much time to wright but I try please believe me!!!!

love you all my beautiful cacti!!!

What don't judges cactuses are awesome.
_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 1
Prequel to Friend Group Infinity War Our story begins with a teenage enby who doesn't quite have a name, but goes by X. X has bad trust issues and al...
38 1 26
Kala had always thought of herself as normal, but when the world ended, cleansed by a power most would fail to understand, she realized she was far f...
10.8K 170 28
Elizabeth finds herself falling in love with a very sexy vampire named Lawrence. Everything is totally fine until Lawrence's twin "evil" brother show...
764 32 26
Four teens discover a whole new world when they find some headphones and a computer that transport them to a very different world then try and find...