Chained To My Fate: Highschoo...

By Super761

A Young man stuck with an unwanted fate He fights against it with all he has but can he win and obtain freedo... More

Bio and Ability
Chains that bind me
The Arrow's Purpose
A Devilish Encounter
Fallen from Grace
Heaven's plan
Returning with a new life
Devils and a human
This is what a devil does?
An Unseen Enemy And Evolution
Man in the Mirror part 1
Man in the mirror part 2
Will i ever get a break?!
A Breif Respite... Or At Least i Thought So
Figure In Black
The Rush Of Anger
Saving The Nun
Going Hunting
Boring Everyday Life
A Cocky Chicken and a Killer
Season one end
The Glory Gods
First of a New Challenge
Normality In Hiding
Never Stopping
A Short Breather Is What We Want
Nearing The Goal
A Requiem, For All
Is It Best To Forget?
Strange Happenings
Fighting For Safety
A Way To Fix This
Goal Of The Rightous
An Off Day
What Could Have Been
Coming Back
Unclouded Actions
D4C Attacks
A Race...
To The End (Finale)

The Trap Laid

2.1K 40 46
By Super761

3rd person pov

Y/N: Y-You bastard...

Kokabiel: Yes, i suppose it was underhanded of me... but i don't care!

He laughed, holding the arrow in his hand and holding it to the sky. The figure behind him turned out to be a white figure with a dark crown and had GACT covering his body.

Y/N's eyes widened upon remembering what it is, the sacred gear that allowed him to steal memories and souls... White Snake.

Kokabiel: I'll create an army of sacred gear users with this arrow and start a war the likes no-one's ever seen!

Y/N: Th-That's all you want... you're a fu-

Stomping on Y/N's spine he cried out in pain as Kokabiel smirked, Trish trurd to get up but Rigatoni aimed his sniper at her head.

Rigatoni: Y'know, i still have to pay you back for what you did, Y/N

Kokabiel: Hold on, i want to try something

Quickly turning around he pierced Rigatoni's sacred gear with the arrow. A light began shining from him as his magical energy increased a hundred fold.

However it seemed to go wrong, the magic became too much for him before he exploded leaving a feather.

The fallen leader began laughing and Y/N and Trish looked to him in shock, Kokabiel hekd us the arrow with a mad look on his face.

Kokabiel: It was for a moment, but the arrow... it made his sacred gear enter a juggernaut drive! Y/N, let me thank you... by giving you one!

He went to stab Y/N with the arrow as he shut his eyes, waiting for it to hit as Y/N couldn't bring Gold Experience back in it hit, doing nothing.

Trish: Spice Girl... i made it softer

Looking Y/N saw that the arrow had the consistency of rubber. Kokabiel scowled, kicking her upside the face making Trish roll to het side.

He slammed his foot into her side, sending her rolling across the ground as she tried to get up. Y/N began pushing himself up with his hands as Kokabiel gripped the arrow.

Kokabiel: I can't have you die yet, the ploy about your father was a lie... but let me tell you about him. You are a descendant of God!

Their eyes widened before he stepped over to Trish, summoning White Snake he used it to grab Spice Girl as he picked up Trish by her throat.

She struggled against his grip before Y/N launched himself towards Kokabiel, knocking him forward he dropped the arrow and Trish before turning back to Y/N.

A horse charged forward and picked up the arrow in it's mouth before Y/N used Gold Experience to put Trish on it as he glared at Kokabiel.

Y/N: Protect the arrow... get it far away from him

Trish: But-

Y/N: GO, NOW!

The horse rode off as Kokabiel held up a hand, a magic blast shot out of it before Y/N hit the ground. A tree sprouted out and the magic hit it, a large smoke cloud appearing around Kokabiel.

Kokabiel: I could use someone crafty like you... but i think you'd piss me off so much i'd end up killing you

Y/N: Come on then... COME GET ME!

Timeskip

Trish arrived outside the ORC clubhouse, the horse turning into a statue before she slipped off it and fell to the ground.

She gripped the arrow tightly, staring at the ground as she hung her head. Footsteps slowly approached her but she stayed still

Trish: I couldn't... i was ment to be the one captured, not him...

Rias: Who are you... and why do you have Y/N's arrow

She looked up to see Rias, a faint hope glimmering before Trish got up and kept her grip on the arrow

Trish: Please, help me get him back

Rias: How do i know i can trust you, or what you're saying?

Trish: He... Kokabiel has him, he gave me the arrow after we found out it's true power...

She offered her a hand up so she took it, standing up Trish kept her head hung before looking to the devil.

Trish: Kokabiel is going to start a war, and if he gets this then all fallen will have sacred gears to use

As they walked inside Trish held up the arrow, Rias' eyes widened before she folded her arms while trying to come up with a plan.

Upon entering Koneko and Asia looked to Trish in surprise while Issei's expression was something you'd expect from someone like him.

Rias: Everyone, Kokabiel wants to start a war. If we get my brother involved then that'd be giving him what he wanted. So we're going to go and stop him while rescuing Y/N

Timeskip

Sona and her peerage had agreed to create a barrier around the shrine Kokabiel was staying at. Kiba was still a no show as was Xenovia.

A crash could be heard, dust settling as Y/N layed on the ground, bloodied and beaten. Kokabiel came over and picked him up by his hair, smirking.

Rias: Kokabiel, stop this madness and release him!

He looked over, seeing her and peerage yet Trish seemed to be hidden. The Fallen smirked, spreading his ten wings before flying up.

Clicking his fingers the ground opened up before Fenrir began crawling out, however before he could his paws were stabbed by numerous swords and his head slashed off.

He looked to see Kiba and Xenovia, going to drop Y/N but sensing something behind him he turned and raised his hand, blocking a dragon shot from Issei.

Issei: Let him go!

Doing so, Kokabiel dropped Y/N but Trish lept through the sky thanks to Spice Girl and caught Y/N. Landing in a building as the others held Kokabiel off she looked to him.

He opened one of his eyes, seeing Trish before a faint smile made it's way to his face, she wiped some bllod from it while holding a guilty expression.

Y/N: I thought i told you... to go

Trish: There's no way i could leave you to fight him alone, so i brought back up... there's only one way to beat Kokabiel

She took out the arrow, clutching it tightly as she tried to ready herself for it. Suddenly the arrow's shaft was cut in half making her open her eyes.

Looking to see she held the rest of the arrow Trish looked around upon noticing Y/N disappeared. He stood outside while leaning on a wall

Y/N: KOKABIEL!

They all looked to see him, Issei layed on the ground as he held his side in pain. Summoning Gold Experience the Fallen grinned.

Y/N: You wanted this to happen... so i'll willingly take the arrow's power

Issei: Y/N don't, you'll die!

Kokabiel: Do it fool, let me see your final moments!

Raising the arrow Y/N let out a breath, having Gold Experience pierce itself in the chest as a bright gold light shined off him...

(Lemme know what you think)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 30.6K 49
A young man died. He got reincarnated by the Supreme God and now he needs to help save the universe! Nothing's mine besides the Story, I guess.
13.3K 268 24
He failed to stop Enrico Pucci. Because of him, all that he holds dear is gone. His once brilliant resolve gone, but ignited when he meets her. Moved...
135K 4.2K 37
A sleeping slave, that makes fate waver.
77.8K 1.7K 49
Y/n L/n, a student from Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School fight against curses with his cursed technique and his classmates. Will he survive all...