A Way To Fix This

3rd person pov

Y/N had yet to wake up, his fever getting worse as Rias and her peerage were still in hell. It had gotten to the point of desperation where Trish considered praying.

Laying one of her hands atop Y/N's she hung her head and shut her eyes in sadness before her lip quivered slightly.

Trish: All of this was because of me...

Hearing something she raised her head and opened her eyes to see Requiem looking at Y/N's unconscious body.

Gold Experience Requiem: I'm aware... that this is my fault, but fret not, Trish Una. There may be a way to extend his life span

Trish: P... please, tell me how

Gold Experience Requiem: You are a descendant of God, therefore you might be able to make him into an angel

Her eyes widened before looking back to Y/N, taking his hand and holding it in both of her own. Concentrating she tried, a faint holy glow eminating from her.

Despite her efforts Y/N was not transformed, she let out a strained breath before looking back to Requiem.

Gold Experience Requiem: Maybe you do need your own deck. There is another way, one of your oldest ancestors had his corpse spread around the world. Two are in Japan, his heart and left arm

Trish: If i can find one, then i can turn him into an angel right?

Gold Experience Requiem: A holy being, one with an extended lifespan. With one corpse part he can live up to 200 years, you too will live long due to your ancestry

She nodded before the arrow fell from his head, landing on Y/N's chest so Trish picked it up and looked to it.

Trish: Until i get that corpse part, it's dangerous for you to be his sacred gear

It disappeared into him before she pierced Y/N's chest, taking the arrow out as the wound closed up she touched the mark on his neck.

The arrow vanished before Trish looked to him, his eyelids twitched before they opened and landed on her.

Y/N: Hey...

Trish: Hey, i'm happy you're up again

He nodded, slowly sitting up before holding a hand to his head. Last he remembered he was fighting Vali before passing out.

Trish: ...I know about your sacred gear

Y/N: Do you... no, you probably have one too. Was this before my memories were sealed?

Her eyes widened as he looked to him, Y/N took his hand off his head and turned to face her properly

Trish: How do you know about that?

Y/N: Requiem... he offered to take the seal away but there must be a reason why, so i declined

Trish: I see. Now, i want you to listen to me, we need to get something which'll stop you from... dying young

Timeskip

The duo walked through the streets of Kuoh, planning to catch a train to their next location. Rain was pouring down but luckily Trish had an umbrella. (Imagine her wearing her original manga outfit)

Looking in front of him Y/N saw a man, his skin was wrinkled yet his posture was straight. There was a gentle set on his face but his eyes were much too sharp.

The man, his name was Vladimir Kocaqi and his eyes were staring right at them. He was waiting for the two of them, there was no chance he was here by coincidence.

Y/N felt an aura around him, like if they if don't face him he'd kill them as their backs were turned. He began walking towards the man as Trish looked to him in surprise.

Kocaqi wore a smirk, he was insulting Y/N, thinking that he had no chance against him. This should've made Y/N mad, but a strange irritation launched him.

He staggered. The ground underneath him slipping away but he caught himself and tried to put his foot down... however it slid, but not naturally, like stepping on something that wasn't there.

Y/N: Wh-What the...!?

He had no idea what he was doing. It was like he was caught on some kind of uncontrollable dance, his feet stomping wildly in all directions.

His body had felt like it was floating. As if the sensation of that misstep had never ended... no, it had grown stronger, echoing throughout his entire body.

Y/N was moving farther from Kocaqi, like he was running backwards. Trish had figured it out, he was under the affect of his sacred gear.

Kocaqi: Yes... My Rainy Day Dream Away. See how you stumble perpetually? My sacred gear is not knocking you off balance, your senses are out of wack. For the brief moment you were off balance, i locked that sensation.

The more Y/N tried to stop his flailing, lurching dance, the more wildly his limbs flailed. His body was leaning really far, and spinning around.

However he never quite fell, he'd thought perhaps if he managed to fall the sensation would stop, but he never did that.

Kocaqi: Never will this stop, nor will you find a way to make me stop this

His screams followed him, slipping away from them as if he was pushing the limits of physics. Leaving the area he feared, how far would his legs take him?

The older man walked towards Trish so she brought out Spice Girl, using her to attack however he expertly dodged her fists.

Weaving in and out of the attacks as a thin veil of rain kept him wet. He slipped past her before she turned to him but stopped.

Her arms felt heavy yet her spirit was full if fire, a feeling of rage filled her which she couldn't let go of yet she realised she had been afflicted by his Kocaqi.

He wondered if he had missed something, hearing a lightning strike before turning his head towards scampering foot steps.

?: BUSHHAAAAAA!

Y/N had flung himself from the top of flight of stairs leading to the train station. A new sacred gear stayed beside him as it threw it's fist.

Before Kocaqi could open his mouth the fist smashed against his face, as did a capsule on the sacred gear's fist, his neck snapped instantly from the contact.

But a purple smoke surrounded the corpse, seemingly eating it as Y/N was caught by Spice Girl. They looked to the dissolving body in shock before being placed down.

Timeskip

Riding the train they sat next to eachother, Y/N's expression was sullen. He had killed someone, not a devil or fallen but a human...

Trish had fallen asleep, eventually slipping to her side and her head resting on Y/N's shoulder making him look to her.

A light smile appeared on his face before he put his jacket over her while allowing her to sleep on him.

Y/N: I wonder... how did we really meet?

(Lemme know what you think)