An unlikely pair (Blake x Yan...

By Idkhowtolife345

Yang is a boxer, but lives a very modest life. She has a small apartment, nothing to fancy, just something co... More

What will happen
The daycare break
Babysitting
What's next
That Day
That night
The Lunch Date
The nightmare
Accepted
I need a break for a bit
Heat wave
Heat wave pt2
The fight
The bull
Recovery
Getting back up
Reunited
life is (was) calm
Heading back
The return
Let's get down to business
The aftermath
The Year
is she here yet?
chapter 26
The bar
The beach
It ends here! pt1
it ends here! (pt 2)
it ends here! (pt 3)
It ends here (final)

The Date

2.3K 54 44
By Idkhowtolife345

Yang POV

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ears, I had set it on the end table of the couch. I get up and walk into the bathroom.

I brush my hair, and my teeth, and grab my gym bag and put some fresh new, just out of the dryer, clothes in.

I walk out the door, Blake is actually ok with me going to the gym after making sure I'm fine. I walk out the door before Blake sees, and stops me to make sure I'm fine....again.

I walk out the door, and down stairs, see my peice of shit landlord, wave and walk out.

Walk down to the gym, and do what I have to.

~time skip because I'm not writing her workout~

I get dressed and blow dry my hair, it feels nice to workout again. I finish up, and walk out the door, now 7:25. I head over to The Chocolate Bunny and take a seat.

Coco comes over, and takes my order. "K, what do you want?" "That's not exactly a nice way to say it" "well, it's you, so what's the point in being nice at all?"

We share a laugh, and I tell her what I want, I get my coffee, and just drink and look at the menu of the restaurant to see if it has anything I would like.

Today was actually going really smoothly, I got to do my workout again, I can relax a bit, and I think Coco gets off her break soon so I can talk to her.

I take another sip of my coffee, and see someone sit in the seat in front of me. "So, who you texting?" She asked, "I'm not texting someone, I'm looking at the menu for the new restaurant." I say, not taking my eyes off the phone.

"Oh, you're planning on going?" I nod my head, they have a few things I would like so far, but I'm going to keep looking.

"And why, may I ask, do you want to go?" "I have a date." I say plainly. "It wouldn't happen to be that Blake girl, is it?" I nod again.

She grabs my phone, and pulled it away, getting my full attention. "Can I have that back?" I ask, she just had an exited look on her face.

"Yang, do you know how big this is?!" She asked. "I'm just going on a date, and you asked if we're dating last time." "Yes, and you said no."

I look at her confused. "The last time you dated someone, is that one guy who went through you stuff!" "I still don't see your point."

She squeezes the bridge of her nose lightly and sighed. "Yang, you haven't dated someone in forever, and your going on a date, do you see my point?", Now that she mentioned it, I haven't really been on a date in a long time.

I nod, and start to stand up, pull out my wallet before Coco puts a hand on my wallet. "Save the money for your date, now go." She said, pointing to the door. "But I need to-" "you now have a tab, go!" I sighed, no winning against her.

I walk out and head to the apartment building, I walk in and see my landlord. They scoffed at me walking in, and I just wave. "Stupid fags" I hear them mumble.

"Excuse me?" I ask, walking over to them. "I said, stupid fags!" I say nothing, just take a step back as golden fire and rage consumes my body.

They hide behind their desk, as the golden flames dance around me. I wasn't mad because she insisted me, no, she insisted a lot of my friends, and part of my family.

"YANG!?" I hear a voice say, a voice the belonged to non other than Pyrrha. My flames go out, as I turn and look at her.

"Yang, what happened?!" I take a deep breath, my eyes still red. "The landlord" I say, a monotone voice. She  looks at the landlord, now hiding behind their desk.

"What did they do?" A few flames came back, and Pyrrha just looked at me, a bit worried. "They called me, Blake, Ruby, Weiss, Coco, Velvet, and a few others fags."

A few of my flames pop up again, but  more controlled. Just the mention of that word, it just pisses me off, it not like I can help be sexuality attracted to girls and not guys!

She nods, "Let's just go upstairs, get you away from them" she said, trying to pull me upstairs, and fails. "Yang, come on, they aren't worth it!" She says still trying to pull me.

I let out a heavy sigh and walk upstairs, I still need to find a nice outfit! I walk over to my door, and open it. "Just try to calm down, and don't set something on fire." She said, waving as I open the door.

I walk into the bedroom, and open the closet. What do I have that could look nice? I keep looking till I see a button up that looked nice.

I pull it out and look at it, yeah, pair this up with some nice pants and I'll be good to go. Now, I just have to find the nice pants...

I keep looking and found a pair of nice black slacks, yeah they could work. I grab the shirt and pants and put them away till I need them.

~time skip~

Blake POV

I get off of work, and start to head to the apartment. I still need to find something to wear when I get home.

I get in the building, and the landlord just looked at me, didn't scoff at my existence, just looked at me. I brush it off and head upstairs.

I open the door to Yang sitting on the couch, reading. "Ugh, I need a nap." I say, walking to the bedroom, and taking off my bow.

I grab some sleeping cloths, and a towel and walk to the bathroom. "Ok, we have 3 hours till dinner, so you can take a nap after your shower I'm guessing." Yang said, setting her book down.

I nod and walk into the bathroom, close the door, lock it, and start the water. I get it to a nice temper, and start getting undressed.

I step into the shower, and start to get my hair and ears wet. I wash my hair, do what I need to, turn off the water, grab my towel, wrap it around me, and step out.

I get dressed, blow dry my hair, and hang my towel up on the towel bar. I get out of the bathroom and sit on the couch next to Yang.

"Hey Blake, I thought you where going to take a nap." She said, reading. I grab one of the extra blankets, and lay down, my head in her lap, her warmth comforting me.

"I know, I'm going to, wake me up in a bit." I say, looking up at her, she nods and continued reading. I was about to fall asleep, when I felt her start to scratch my cat ears.

"Yang sto-" I say, well, tried to say. Yang quickly took her hand away and looked at me, shock on her face, and on mine as well. I sat up quickly, a bit embarrassed, I had started to purr, and it's not quite, it's pretty loud when I purr.

"Did you just...?" She asked, looking at me, I nod, a bit red in the face. She hesitantly reached up to scratch my ears again. "May I?" She asked, her hand just inches away from my ears.

I nod, she already heard, so there's nothing to hide now I guess. She started to scratch them, again, and soon enough I was purring again.

"Want me to stop?" She asked, still scratching them. I shake my head and lay back down, the scratching helping me sleep a little.

~so many time skips~

I wake up to something shaking me. I open my eyes slowly and look up. "Hey, your cat nap is over, we need to get ready." Yang said, book in hand. I nod my head, and sit up.

She walks into the room, and quickly grabbed some clothes, and went into the bathroom. I walk in, and look in the closet.

There I see a purple dress, perfect! I quickly put it on, and brush out my hair. I walk out into the living room to see Yang sitting on the couch in a white button up, not buttoned all the way up, and slacks.

"Well, you look stunning." She said walking over to me. "I could say the same thing." I say, Yang smirked a bit and looked at her watch. "Yeah, ready to head out?"

I nod, and we make our way out the door. We go downstairs and the landlord just glared at us, mainly Yang, did something happen?

As we got to the door, and walked out, the landlord yelled something that ticked Yang off.

"FAGS!!" The door closed and Yang froze, I could see her eyes where red and she was holding back a lot of rage.

"Yang, that piece of shit isn't worth it." I say, trying to calm her down. She nods, but her eyes are still red. "I know, but they just insulted a lot of my friends, they insulted YOU."

I grab her hand, and look her in the eye, "Yang, let's just go, and we can deal with it later." She sighed and got on the bike, handing me a helmet.

We get to the restaurant and we're shown to our table. The place had a black and red color scheme, with a high ceiling, and chandeliers hanging down, giving off a soft glow. "This place is really nice." I say, picking up a menu.

"Glad you like it, I just wanted to have a nice setting for our date." Yang said, she hasn't even looked at her menu.

I see what I want, and set my menu down. "How did you even find out about this place?" I ask, it was still relatively new. "Oh, my friend owns the place."

She said it as if it wasn't a big deal, and like it didn't matter. "How many people do you know who owns stuff?!" "A few, Weiss has her own business, Coco and Velvet have the cafe, Junior has this place, Nora has kendo place, Ren has a small food truck, Juan and Pyrrha have their own business, I think they make movies or something, I forgot."

I was dumbfounded, she knows so many people, a few of the names I didn't even know. "That's....a lot." She chuckled, then gave me a smile that made my heart skip a beat.

The waiter came over and took our orders, "I'll have the rare steak" "and I'll have the tuna salad" she knew what she wanted before coming here?!

"You didn't even open your menu, how did you know what you wanted?" I ask, calmly. "I just looked at it online, and decided what I wanted"

Smart, I'll have to do that next time we go on a date, if we go on another date that is. I was about to say something else when a large man with black hair and a beard comes over.

"Hey blondey!" He said, talking to Yang. "Oh, hey junior." This is junior, he's huge!? "What brings you to my fine establishment?" He said, putting his hand on the table.

"Well, I'm on a date, and I'm not about to bring her to a night club" he has a night club too?! The man turns and looked at me.

He looked back at Yang, "So, blondey got game now, huh?!" Yang chuckled before getting a some what sinister look on her face, but still smiling. "You can look, but can't touch, and don't look to long, she's not an object after all."

The man let out a loud laugh, "I know, I know, I won't do anything to her!" I just sat there awkwardly, I don't know this man.

"Well anyway, this is Blake." Yang said, gesturing twords me. He looked at me and I waved nervously. He leaned in a little to get a better look at my face.

"I see. I'm surprised you haven't scared her off yet." She laughed, "you make it sound like I'm a horrible person." He just looked at her as if she's crazy.

"You can literally turn into a human torch." I laughed a little, that's 1 way to put it. The man looked at me, confused. "Oh, sorry." "So she does speak!".

I just sat there again, "no no, please, what's so funny?" "Oh, you just said she's a human torch, you're not wrong, but I wouldn't put it like that." He was surprised. "YOU'VE SEEN IT?!"

I nod, he just looked more surprised. "And you DIDN'T run away." "No, but Liam definitely did." Yang laughed a bit. The man just sighed and stood up completely.

"It was nice talking blondey, but, I have to go make sure my staff aren't being stupid, and burn down the restaurant." Yang waves and so do I.

"Well that was... interesting." I say, Yang chuckled and looked at me. "Well yeah, sorry about him." "It's fine, he's your friend." "Blake, I could see you where getting uncomfortable, so no, it was not ok." I sighed.

"Yang, I'm used to feeling uncomfortable, I'm a faunus, what do you expect?" I saw Yang get a little upset, and she grasped her cup tighter.

"Look, when I lived in Menagerie, I met a boy who was so charming, nice, and I thought I loved him for a while." "Yeah, Adam, right?" "Yeah, he would always put me in uncomfortable situations, and I just, took it."

She didn't say anything. "Look, the point is, I'm used to being uncomfortable. The first time I started working at the daycare, a parent came in and was disgusted by my ears, and demanded I got fired."

Yang looked at me, "but I had to deal with it, and I just learned to not care." I say, putting my head down, I had been dealing with it my entire life.

I felt Yang put her hand on mine, and I looked at her, "I know you had a dark past, but please, i want to help you, I want to be your light in the dark, and I'll always be here for you."

We just sat there like that for a second before I separated our hands. "Thanks, that means a lot coming from you." "Well, I mean it, I'm not going to let someone take advantage of you, or let someone make you uncomfortable"

The waiter shows up with our food, and we start eating. The rest of the date is exactly what you'd expect, just talking. I learned that Yang and Ruby grew up in Patch, and have a...dog..named Zwie.

"Check please." Yang said to the waiter, but he looked at her confused. "Ma'am, your meals have already been paid for." "Oh, ok..." She said, starting to get up.

I got up as well and we headed twords the door. "I've told him not to pay for me so many times." She mumbled. She opened the door and to our surprise, it was raining.

"Well, I guess we're driving in the rain." She said, smiling at me. I giggled and she got the helmet off the bike. "M'lady." She said with a slight bow.

"The date's over, you don't have to keep acting like this, Yang." She chuckled, "What, who said I'm acting? And the date's not over till we get home." I roll my eyes and take the helmet. The bike was wet because of the rain, but nothing I can do about it.

I put on my helmet, and wrap my arms around Yang's waist, and she takes off. The drive wasn't as bad as I expected, and we got to the apartment. Yang took a breath before opening the front door.

I grab her hand and we walk in. We can see the landlord is disgusted and glared at us, so Yang decided to pick me up. When I look over at the landlord again, the look was priceless. We got to the apartment and she put me down. "What was that about?"

I ask, she chuckled a little and opened the door. "I don't like the landlord, they act like faunus and gays are the worst thing in the world, so, when we walked in-" she closed the door behind us.

She sits on the couch, "they had a disgusted look on their face, so why not make them more disgusted?" I nod, and sit next to her.

"Oh, sorry I didn't ask first, I should've." I shake my head. "No, it's fine, plus the look on their face when you did that was amazing!" I laughed a bit.

I look back at her and she's just looking at me, a grin on her face. "What?" "Nothing, you just have an adorable laugh." I laughed again and slightly pushed her.

"Stop." "I'm serious, I love your laugh." "I'm going to be, good night." I say, getting up. "Blake, no, I'm sorry." She said, laughing. "Goodnight, Yang." I said, walking into the room and closing the door.

That's the end of the chapter for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 395 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
Meant to Be By Ky

Fanfiction

12.2K 340 23
Blake Belladonna, a girl of mystery and always sticking her nose in a book. Yang Xiao Long, a girl always seeking a thrill rush, wicked outgoing, and...
1.3K 52 6
Weiss is a will know dancer. But she's missing something in her life. But that all change then she meets the love of her live. I don't own Rwby just...
45.2K 1K 16
(Hello guys, this story has now been fully updated!! Please let me know what you think of it!!) Taking place after the Fall of Beacon, this story fol...