When There's Love, Light Will...

Oleh Kat10155

Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57

Ch. 41

2.9K 96 11
Oleh Kat10155

Don't forget to Vote! ❤️

Y/n's POV:

Damn it. I couldn't hold back any longer. I was hoping that I would be fine without telling her. But now I have no choice, I have too.

"Baby please talk to me. Did I hurt you? Am I going too fast? What's wrong?" Ari asks in panic.

I love how much she cares. I didn't want to tell her that I'm still a virgin. I find it embarrassing. No one knows, not even Laura. I've sucked dick and done other things for people before, but never let anyone return the favor or asked for that matter. I never felt comfortable enough to let anyone touch me other than myself. Ariana is different though. I want her to touch me. I was going to tell her, but she cut me off before I could. I figured I'd be fine, but I just couldn't stop myself from crying and now she's worried that she's done something wrong. When in reality, I'm crying because I'm scared and embarrassed to tell her the truth.

"Baby please tell me why you're crying" She asks again, rubbing the side of my face, her eyes filled with worry.

I have to tell her, no matter how embarrassing I think it is... I take a deep breath before speaking to help steady out my heart rate.

"It's nothing you've done"

"Then why are you crying?" She asks.

"I...I'm a virgin" I tell her, unable to make eye contact.

I see her look at me confused in the corner of my eyes.

"But I thought you said you've had sex before? So you lied?" I force myself to look at her and can see the disappointment on her face and it only makes me want to cry more.

"I-I was too embarrassed to tell you the truth. No body else knows...I lied to keep everyone off my back and so that I wasn't known as a 24 year old, that's never had sex."

She stays quiet for a second processing everything I just said. I start to worry more, because I'm unable to read her facial expression. However, when she finally speaks I feel a little at ease.

"That's nothing to be embarrassed about baby. I wish you told me the truth though." She says.

"I know, and I'm sorry..."

"Wait. If you're a virgin then how did you know what to do so well?" She asks.

"Well one, I'm a women, and two, I didn't say I never did anything for other people. I just never wanted or let anyone return the favor." I tell her.

"Oh....well then what about me?"

"What about you?" I ask.

"Are you um...gonna let me?" She says.

I caress the sides of her face with my hands and smile.

"Do you think I would of told you about this or have let you get this far, if I wasn't?"

I see her cheeks turn red and she shakes her head no.

"Then why would you ask such a silly question?"

"I-I just-"

All of a sudden, Ariana is cut short by my room door flying open. I quickly cover her and myself with the blankets and I look to see my brother standing in the doorway looking at his phone.

"Hey Y/n mom-wow sorry I-I didn't mean-"

"WHAT'D I TELL YOU ABOUT KNOCKING?! GET OUT!!" I yell and this time instead of a pillow, I throw my alarm clock at him.

"Sorry!" He yells retreating from my room as the alarm clock hits the wall, smashing to pieces.

Once I hear him make it down the stairs, I uncover Ariana and her face is redder than a tomato.

"You really need to get a lock for your room." She says.

"I've tried. But mom won't allow it. Especially since the house fire."

"I love your family Y/n, but I can't wait for us to get back to New York." She says.

"Why's that?"

"Because. There's no one there to barge in on us and..I can have you all to myself." She says whispering the last part in my ear.

I'm about to speak, when I hear foot steps coming up the stairs. I quickly cover myself and Ariana again, just as there's a knock on my door.

"Y/n dear I'm not gonna come in because I don't wanna interrupt, but I brought back Chinese for late dinner. I just wanted to let you know. Sorry for your brothers forgetfulness again." My mother says behind the door.

"It's okay mom, and thank you!"

"Have a good rest of your night dear. I'm gonna go to bed early, I'll see you guys in the morning."

"Goodnight!" I yell back one last time.

I look back at Ariana and she looks as if she's about to burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing" She says back giggling.

"Come on, spit it out"

"Just that your family knows what we're up too and are so relaxed about it. I think it's funny. If my mother caught us she'd probably ban us from sleeping in the same room." She says.

"Well good thing we're not at your family's house."

"Mhm, because I uh wouldn't be able to finish what I started...you know before we were so rudely inturrpted?" She says biting her bottom lip ever so slightly.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I tell her acting oblivious.

I see her right eyebrow lift up and a smile form on her face.

"Can I?" She says sliding a finger below my underwear.

"I'm all yours princess. I wouldn't want to share my first time with anyone else."

I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her naked body to mine, making are breasts touch and I kiss her passionately. She smiles against my lips, then slowly slides her hand farther into my underwear, until she reaches my clit, making my breath hitch.

"I'll be gentle baby, unless you tell me otherwise" she says kissing my neck.

"I trust you"

She starts by slowly rubbing my sensitive area and I cant help but whimper at the feeling.

"You okay?" She asks.

"More"

She smiles at me and pecks my lips before speeding up her work and my hips begin to buck on their own at her touch. It's not until I feel her push two fingers inside of me that I grab ahold of her back.

"Sorry!" She says and starts to remove her hand.

However, I quickly stop her and she looks at me worried.

"No, I-I just need to get used to it. K-Keep going." I tell her.

I swear I can feel the heat radiating off of my cheeks from how red they are.

She nods, then continues to slowly pump in and out of me. It hurts at first, but soon it changes to pleasure and I can't stop myself from moaning.

"F-Faster"

"You sure?" She asks.

"Yes, I-I'm almost th-ere"

She pumps into me even faster and I feel myself start to peak.

"I-I'm-" I cant even finish my words, before my whole body shakes in pleasure as I climax and I grip onto Arianas back even harder for support.

"Jesus" I say out of breath. I've never experienced an orgasm that good before.

"A good Jesus or bad?" Ari asks.

I pull her lips to mine and give her a soft but tender kiss. When I'm done, I leave our foreheads touching and look into her eyes.

"Good" I tell her.

She smiles widely, making her pearly whites shine through and I know that I made the right choice with her.

To Be Continued....

2 in a row y'all should feel special lol

Please comment favorite lines or parts! I wanna know! ❤️☺️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

76.2K 4.8K 60
Ariana Grande holds a contest to promote the new show Sam and Cat. The prize? A week long sleepover with her in her apartment. 17 year old Katy Olive...
38.4K 1.4K 20
{Completed ✔︎} A story that's kinda different from my others. It's hard to explain the plot, but this is all I know for sure.. Y/n Bernard is Ariana...
Best Years Oleh w2mm00

Fiksi Penggemar

2.1K 121 6
Y/n Y/l/n- a gay introverted shy intersex female. Y/n searches for the answer of her most thought question, she majors in psychology to try to figure...
Quit Oleh abeliana

Fiksi Penggemar

78.1K 2.3K 58
"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit you. Yeah I know I'm gonna regret it" ...