Agent London Flareon Volume 1...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

*Featuring Pokรฉmon in place of humans in the real world, Pokรฉmon that normally walk on four legs can stand on... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Moonlake
Chapter 3: I Wanna Get To Know Ya!
Chapter 4: Love & Secrets
Chapter 5: The "Business Trip"
Chapter 6: Chaotic Paradise
Chapter 7: Nightmare
Chapter 8: The Death of Misha
Chapter 9: London Life 1
[L] Chapter 10: London Life Part 2: A day at School with Moonlake
Chapter 11: London Life Part 3: A weekend in Basingstoke
Chapter 12: Guns and Snow/ Sleep at London's.
[SC] Chapter 13: Preparation / Midnight Love
Chapter 14: Party in Paris
Chapter 15: London The Babysitter: Part 1
Chapter 16: Secrets
Chapter 17: London the Babysitter Part 2
Chapter 18: Motorway Madness
Chapter 19: Amsterdam Raid
Chapter 20: London Life 4
Chapter 21: Side Effects
[SC] Chapter 22: ใŠ่ช•็”Ÿๆ—ฅใŠใ‚ใงใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ™๏ผ(Happy Birthday) Moonlake's Birthday!
Chapter 23: Yet Another Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 24: Tokyo Terror
Chapter 25: A Day In Brighton
Chapter 27: Who Else Loves Moonlake?
Chapter 28: Surge 1
Chapter 29: Surge 2
Chapter 30: Unleashed Secrets
Chapter 31: Spy School 1
Chapter 32: Spy School 2
Chapter 33: Spy School 3 / Complicated Love
Chapter 34: Spy School 4
Chapter 35: Graduation
Chapter 36: Breaker in Berlin
Chapter 37: Wenn Sie im schรถnen Deutschland sind. (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Wenn Sie im schรถnen Deutschland sind. (Part 2)
Chapter 39: Secrets Release
Chapter 40: Uncomfortable Rush
Chapter 41: First Day Of School/ Surprise Near The Thames
Chapter 42: The Hunt
Chapter 43: School Trip 1
Chapter 44: Inner Awakening
[L] [V+G] Chapter 45: School Trip 2 / ใƒŸใƒƒใƒ‰ใƒŠใ‚คใƒˆใ‚ตใ‚คใ‚ณ (Midnight Psycho)
Chapter 46: Connection
Chapter 47: ๆญŒใ†(Sing) ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 48: Endgame 1
Chapter 49 Endgame 2. ะะฐะนั‚ะธ ะธ ัƒะฝะธั‡ั‚ะพะถะธั‚ัŒ (Search and Destroy)
Chapter 50: Endgame 3 / Smothered Flame

Chapter 26: London's Sick!๐Ÿค’๐Ÿคง

194 7 12
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

"Achoo!" London sneezed.

The following day after returning to Brighton, London became ill. Because of his kind heart, Moonlake did not go to school in order to care for his beloved caretaker. London was feeling pretty miserable, his nose was running, he was sneezing and coughing, he had a headache and he was very dizzy and light-headed.

"Mmm - Moonlake go to school" London said, congested.

"No! - I already told Ms. Holland I'm staying home to take care of you!" Moonlake replied, wiping this head with a cloth.

"Moonlake -" London coughed turning away from the Eevee to avoid getting him sick, "- This has happened multiple times before I was asked to let you live here. Please I'll -"

"No London! That's final!" Moonlake replied sternly.

London sighed, he did not have the energy to argue with the Eevee whom saw the illness as a way of showing more emotional love to London, it made him blush a little too.

"Uggh! - Fine! Only because I really don't feel like arguing" London replied, then he wiped his nose with a tissue.

"Oh thank you" Moonlake squealed, about to hug him.

"No! - Don't hug me! - you'll get sick too!" London shouted, alarmed at his reaction.

Moonlake jumped a little, the Eevee whimpered, he did not enjoy the fact that London's illness - what ever it was - didn't allow him to touch him, surely if he did, he would fall ill as well.

"Oh sorry, did I scare you?" London asked.

"N-No I just wish I could hug you" Moonlake replied, whimpering disappointedly.

"Sorry - We should go to see my doctor later" London replied, then the red eyed Flareon moaned in shivered a little.

"I don't think there is any need - It looks like you gotta a cold" Moonlake replied, then he went up to the steps, "I'll get you some medicine"

"Okay -" London replied, "Achoo!" The Flareon sneezed, sounding like a puppy when yelping when he did.

Blood ran down one of Moonlake's nostrils, he covered his nose almost immediately, "- and some tissue for my nose. Heh heh"

"Wait why?"

"Nosebleed"

"From what?"

"I don't know" Moonlake replied, blushing heavily, "From your adorable sneeze perhaps" He said quietly.

London sniffled, "From what?"

"N-Nothing" Moonlake replied nervously, then he went up the steps and plugged his bleeding nostril, washed his paw and went back downstairs to give London some Benadryl.

"Thanks" London replied, still congested.

"Cough drops?" Moonlake asked, a kind smile on his face.

"S-Sure - Oh wait, I think I devoured the rest" London replied.

Moonlake could not believe what he heard, more importantly what one of London's bad habits was,"You what!?"

London's face expressed guilt.

"Why shouldn't I punch you" Moonlake asked, a creepy and angry look on his face, "Are they fucking food to you?"

London was nervous, "N-No - I - Uggh Yes I eat cough drops when I'm bored"

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" Moonlake shouted, then he raised his fist.

"Ahh!" London shouted in fear, then he braced for the punch... Nothing, so he uncovered his eyes.

"No" Moonlake said to the Flareon, "I can't hurt you"

"But, but - What?" London stuttered, completely bewildered.

"I'll go get some more from the store" Moonlake replied,then he got a blanket and tucked London in, then he went out to the pharmacy. Moonlake walked over to the pharmacy and immediately saw the bag of cherry-oranberry cough drops, while he was waiting in line, he recognised somebody... Somebody who should be in school.

"Omar?!"

The Eevee infront of him turned around, he smiled excitedly, "Hey, how are you?"

"Why aren't you in school?"

"José has a fever so my mum told me and Cristal to watch him while she's at work. Why aren't you in school?" Omar replied.

"London has a cold" Moonlake replied, feeling bummed out, "I feel bad for him"

Omar put his paw on his shoulder, "Do you want me to stop by?"

Moonlake smiled, he appreciated the consideration from his boyfriend, "S-Sure, just help your brother out first"

"You got it" Omar replied, he kissed him on the cheek and went up to the cashier.

Moonlake rubbed his cheek, loving the kiss Omar gave him.

After purchasing the cough drops and getting back to London safely, Moonlake made him some soup.

"Thank You - This tastes amazing" London replied, cheery yet still congested.

Moonlake blushed, he felt like he outdid himself, "I try"

When London finished the soup he asked Moonlake to make him one more bowl then he took a nap, it was then Omar stopped by...

"Hey - How is he"

"He'll be okay"

Omar went up to him and stare down at the sleeping Flareon who opened an eye and smiled a little.

"Hello Omar"

"Heya! - are you feeling any better?" Omar asked, handing London a cherry lollipop made from coughdrop fluid.

"Not much - but I'm getting there" London replied, he took the lollipop and put it in his mouth, then he noticed Omar's black one gold earrings, "Nice earrings"

Omar blushed, he was happy everymon he knew was noticing his earrings, "Thanks - Moony gave them to me"

"Your lucky to have him heh heh" London replied.

Omar blushed, and looked at Moonlake who was mixing some medicine, "I guess I am"

London covered a cough turning away from Omar, "Could you get me some tissue?"

"Sure" Moonlake replied.

After allowing London some time to nap on the couch, Moonlake and Omar went upstairs to Moonlake's room lying on his bed together.

"Ah what a long day! - I need a break" Moonlake said as he sat on his bed and Omar laid on it.

"Hey" Omar said.

"What's up?" Moonlake replied sitting on the bed.

"If I was sick, would you go and nurse me back to health?" Omar asked, blushing and poking his fingers together.

"Why not? - It would be the nice thing to do" Moonlake replied, blushing too.

Omar crawled over and wrapped his arms around his waist, "You do care"

"Even when we were friends I would care" Moonlake whispered back, then he knocked Omar back onto the bed and began kissing him, Omar laughed enjoying the kisses.

Later, London awoken, feeling partially better, he wasn't coughing or sneezing but his nose was still runny. At this time it was time for Omar to head home so he could continue to care for his ill brother.

"Thanks for helping me and Moonlake today" London said, sniffling.

"No problem" Omar replied, "Get better London! ¡Mantenga mi Moonlake a salvo!"

"I will!"

"G'bye - love you" Omar said to Moonlake, then he gave him a hug.

"Love you too"

Then Omar left the house closing the door behind him. The Eevee was carrying his bags containing José's medicine.

Moonlake yawned, "I think it's time for bed"

"Did you do your homework?" London asked.

"Yes" Moonlake replied.

"I did it before I heard that loud cough this morning" Moonlake replied, then he sneezed, "Achoo!"

London jumped a little, "Now look who's sick"

"Aww come on!" Moonlake whined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 365 62
-BOOK 1- (Warning this story maybe disturbing to some readers.) this is my first story that I'm posting so there's probably spelling mistakes. The s...
5.5K 168 12
This story contains strong language, trauma/attempted suicide mentions, and hinted drug abuse which earns it a mature rating (for a reason) disclaime...
78.4K 3.5K 35
Chase Michaels became a doctor on a whim - nothing more, nothing less - and the same applied when it came to choosing where to work. He decided on th...
12.5K 278 15
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...