Aine's unwritten chapters

By 17harutora

it's a story about a Japanese girl Aine Suzuki. who is badly trapped in a wicked world. the biggest truth of... More

ch 1
ch 2
ch 3
ch 4
ch 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 12
ch 13
ch 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
ch 18
ch 19
ch 20
ch 21
ch 22
ch 23
ch 24
ch 25
ch 26
reader's note
#reader's note2

ch 11

17 1 0
By 17harutora

when suddenly someone pushed him and said," you perverted doctor!"

he was sakuya! I opened my eyes for confirmation. and yes it was him. I was relieved. " what the hell are you doing here sakuya?!" akimitsu said.

" I'm here to piss you off, you cheap brat! " sakuya said.

they both started fighting. well, i didn't want to involve sakuya in this but..I didn't want to trouble him anymore!

sakuya was stronger than akimitsu. they both were panting but akimitsu fell on the floor because of sakuya hitting him hard. when the fight was almost over,  i took my things and ran away from there. sakuya ran behind me. he shouted at me to stop but I didn't. he just followed me till we reached out of the party.

I was surprised that he didn't follow me. he could have easily caught me because I'm not a very fast runner while he is. I don't want him to know about anything that happened in that room. I went home.

then someone held both of my hands and said," I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you. it is my fault."

it was narushi. how on earth he knows the way to break into my house?! 

" leave me alone" I shouted at him.

" please..don't do this! this won't ever happen again!" he said.

again? I won't repeat it ever. the note was right! I'll regret my decision!

" shut up! and go away!" I shouted at him.

" please..don't don't do this.." he pleased.

" just go...Away!" I shouted at the top of my voice!

he was still not leaving.

" don't ever dare to break into my house again! you understand! now GO AWAY! " I shouted and freed my hands from him.then  he left.

I cried all night.

            (general narration)

( in the party)

" who are you?" akimitsu asked.

" I'm the one whom you should be scared of!" a guy said.

" what! just piss off!" akimitsu said.

" how dare you do that to Aine?" the guy said.

" what? oh..that girl!" akimitsu said.

then the mysterious guy started fighting against akimitsu. the guy was far more stronger than akimitsu was.

" but who are you?" akimitsu the looser asked. he was now in a bad condition.

the guy didn't answer and went away.

           (Aine's narration)

i woke up quite early. I have to go to work. I haven't worked properly since past days.

sakuya wasn't there. I was relieved. I tried to concentrate but I failed.

Mr.ukyo gave me some documents to photocopy.

I went to the photocopy room and saw sakuya doing the same thing over there. he saw me too but didn't ask anything. we both were standing together when I thanked him. he didn't say anything.

when I had done my work and when I was ready to go,  i just asked him then," did you tell this to masami? "

he answered negatively. that relieved me. I didn't want to trouble anyone anymore.

he then said," why do you Want to hide everything from everyone ?"

he then continued," I thought you were broke, but that day I saw you donating a lot of money. "

this shocked me. I thought he didn't see.

I turned back to him and said,"nothing!"

I wanted to tell him but it really wasn't important for him to know that! I don't want him to know anything about those smugglers.

"I won't ask you to tell me the truth. because one day you'll come to me and you will tell me. I know and I believe it." he said and then went away.

I didn't stop him.

I didn't feel like working now.

I left the work early and was heading towards the exit. it was then when I heard sakuya shouting from behind. he was shouting my name. I didn't want to talk to him because I know he's gonna talk about yesterday.

I walked away but he pulled my bag to stop me. my bag fell on the floor. everything that was kept in my bag also fell on the floor. I hurried up in keeping those notes back in to my bag before he reads them. I sat down and started keeping them in. while sakuya said," I'm sorry, but you didn't stop!"

he then bended down too and helped me to keep those in. I wanted to stop him but more than that I wanted to hurry up.

without me knowing, he read a note and saw few alike it and asked," what are these Aine? what do they mean? "

I snatched the note from him,  i stood after keeping all of them into my bag and I yelled at him," it's none of your business! "

then i ran away from there.

         (sakuya's narration)

she went. I just came to her to tell her that Mr.ukyo wants to see her. even though I've told her that I won't ask her the truth. but still she ran away. I'm irritated or maybe I'm worried by the way she behaved. she's surely in trouble. but why and who will send her notes like that?

I too left the work. I followed her to see if she's safe. while driving i saw some guy who held her hand and pulled her towards him. I wanted to kick that guy.. they both seemed to have a conversation. she didn't like it according to me.

           (general narration)

" listen, your life's in danger. I don't want to be a cause for this. leave this country." narushi said.

"just leave me alone!" she said and pushed him away.

         (sakuya's narration)

she pushed him and then she went to her house. I just wanted to confirm if she's alright. I drove back to my house. I want to know the truth but how. she doesn't even talks to me.

next day I went to work. I didn't want to go. I just went to work because I wanted to meet her. but she wasn't there. I don't think she have come today. I wanted to leave after discovering that but Mr.natsume gave me a lot of documents. he said that I only come occasionally,  which is kinda true, and so I shouldn't leave that early on those days and should instead complete all my work.  I didn't want to do the work. I left the main room and went to another to smoke. I took out one cigarette and was about to blow it up when I saw her. she was sitting in the corner and was crying when she  noticed me, she stood and said," oh..I was just here to..um..I should go now." she was stammering. it was enough!  I can't see her like this anymore! I was standing on her way. that room was a store room type. there were many papers. so it was easy for me to block her. she was looking down and walking.

" you're standing on my way ." she said without looking at me.

" yeah, I know." I replied.

" why are you crying?" I asked her directly.

she didn't answer. so, i held her chin and lifted up to see her face and so she can talk to me properly. but her eyes were closed.

" open your eyes." I said.

she didn't open instead she closed them tightly.

so, i rubbed her eyes with my thumb. then she opened her eyes. anyone can tell that she was holding her tears. they were just on the verge to fall.

" I'll make it fall!" I said.

I hugged her tightly to make her feel comfortable.

" today is otouta's birthday." she whispered. I was surprised. she was always quiet. she really never spoke to me. she was always quiet when it came about her family.I was surprised because she was telling me about it.

"you can tell me, you know. I won't judge. " I assured her.

she hugged me too. and now I could feel her tears falling on my t-shirt.

she told me what happened that day. how she went away and that she thought her family died because of her. she felt that she had the chance to save her family. but she didn't.

at the end she said," you know, we only realize the importance of our precious things when they are taken away from us. I feel like I had a shield when papa was alive. and now when he isn't there,  I'm missing it. I really miss it."

after a pause she said," I'm scared."

" you don't have to be." I said.

" I don't know if I'm capable to live alone in this world. without them, i have nothing. nothing at all." she said.

" I promise you, as long as I live, I'm gonna protect you. I want to be your shield. I will be. nothing then will harm you." I assured her. I felt very good when I promised her. I really meant what I said.

I again hugged her and kissed her on her forehead.

I think she was alright now. at least, she wasn't crying now.

" sakuya you really are strong!" she said.

" I ain't strong. I'm just fearless." I replied.

she loosened her arms around me, looked into my eyes and asked," don't you miss anybody sakuya?"she asked very innocently but this made my face all white. I do miss someone Aine. I miss her so much. I freed her arms around me and said," you should go now."

i slightly pushed her and then took a cigarette again. I blew it up. while she went.

            (general narration)

she went away in a better condition but she left sakuya in a dazzled state.

he went to the main room after few minutes.

Mr.natsume came in shouting from outside," some guys are heading towards us!! they have guns!!"

he looked at sakuya and asked," have you done something again sakuya?"

" what? no!" sakuya said in half frustration and confusion.

they have entered their room now. everyone was in panic.

         (sakuya's narration)

those guys had entered. Mr.natsume was right. they had guns .NO!  I can't let this happen again. not again! I won't loose this time! I've just promised her that I'll always protect her. and I will.

I called the police quietly. those guys were looking for someone. but who? and why? I looked at her. she was so scared. just like her. oh no! I should make her feel comfortable. she was hiding behind a table.  I went towards her quietly.she stopped me. she waved her hand. she told me not to come. but why will I stop?! no way I'm gonna let history repeat.

I hugged her quietly. and told her," I've called the police. I meant my words. I'll keep you protected."

I could see tears in her eyes for me.

        (general narration)

" don't move! otherwise I'll shoot you." one guy shouted at sakuya. while his intentions were to keep her comfortable and and safe. she knew the guys are smugglers and are here for her. she tried to stop sakuya, but he was just lost in protecting her.

" don't move otherwise I'll shoot you." the guy repeated. this time the guy shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534 58 18
In a long time ago, where mages and humans live together peacefully but one day everything changed when humans revolt against mages. They we're hunte...
24 1 21
it is about a girl who has lost hope and looking for love. She tried her best to best in life. She did many crazy things to get there but didn't knew...
18.4K 466 19
Alice is a 17 year old girl that is the daughter of a famous Gangster Leader, she came to Japan from America. On her first day of school she was run...
83 0 24
A teenage girl goes through a lot of difficult situations. She met a guy and fell in love with him even though she wasn't suppose to. Her decisions m...