Fairy Tail Pictures

By -val-_

Pictures from different moments in the Fairy Tail series. And the mangas -Hiro Mashima is the rightful owner... More

1#Nalu
2#Perv
3#Cute Moments
4# Fairy Tail
5#Nalu
6#fairies
8#You're Back!!
9#fairytail
10#Special Chapter:Sting Pics
11#Natsu
12#The Best
13#Fairy Tail
14#❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜
15#Fairy Tail 2
16#Party
17#Fairy Woman😂
18#フェアリーテイル
19#❤️❤️❤️
20#100yearsquest
21#🎶❤️🎶
22#Wendy
23#Wendy Chapter
24#100yearsquest
25#100yearsquest Chapter 51
26#100yearsquest :The Last Orb
27#100yearsquest Continuation
28#100yearsquest Chapter 52
29#100yearsquest Chapter 52 Continuation
30#100yearsquest Chapter 53
31#100yearsquest Chapter 53 Continuation
32#100yearsquest Chapter 54
33#100yearsquest Chapter 54 Continuation
34#Kids
35# Ships
36# team Natsu
#37:chapters 63-67 100yearsquest
#38: Nalu

7#Whaaaaat? Igneel !!!

1.9K 16 17
By -val-_

--------------------------------------------------------- 
                      Luce's P. O. V

So here I am in the guild thinking about what happened last night with me and Natsu....

                       Flashback
I was in my apartment writing a new chapter for my book when Natsu came. Surprisingly he wasn't with Happy...
Yo Luce! What are you doing? said Natsu slowly approaching me but of course I closed my book and put it in the shelf nearby..
"Nothing Natsu I was just writing a new chapter for my book"
... "So how are you?"

"Oh I'm fine I just came to tell you something" stated Natsu hesitantly..

"Yeah now that I think of it.. I've been meaning to tell you something too"
"Ok then you go first Lucy.."

"No Natsu you go first."

"No you."

For one moment me and Natsu's eyes met so I agreed to go first...

"Natsu..I don't know how to say this but from the very first time I saw you I thought you were a jerk but when I got to know you, I could not help myself but fall for you... Fall for your smile, your kindness, your determination to never lose, your love for your family"

"You  were the one that was always by my side. You are the only one  I can dream of.. So I Lucy Heartfilia am deeply and madly in love with you Natsu Dragneel"

I said then I grabbed his hand and I waited for his response but he stepped back and said those five words I will never forget.

"I don't feel the same"

" I'm sorry Lucy"

and then he jumped out of the window and landed on his feet.. And I saw his figure fading in the dark rainy night...

                End of flashback

So that's what happened and of course I cried a lot and I didn't want to come in the guild today but I had to so Natsu won't think that he broke my heart that he did but just sayin'...

"Hey Lucy!"

"Oh hey Mira..How are you? "

"Fine and you?"

"Pretty good!"

"I don't think so you look pale have you eaten Lucy, dear?"

"No I haven't."

"Okay,I'll make you a toast and your favourite strawberry milkshake"
said Mirajane while going in the kitchen preparing my food.

For one moment I felt sleepy so guess what? I fell asleep.

After a while I feel someone shaking me and calling my name and when I open my eyes I see no other that Natsu!

He was the one shaking me.

" Oh you woke up!"

"Finally I need to tell you something.."

"Well I was going to say that yesterday but I didn't and since we're here I'll announce it to the guild!"

What is he going to announce? thought I...

                   Nobody's P.O.V

"Well, good morning everyone I need your attention because I want to say a few things... OK.. Here in front of me I have Lucy Heartfilia that is kinda my best friend." conveyed Natsu

"Kinda his best friend! What's that supposed to mean?" said Lucy in her mind..

"Well, how can I say this mm she said that she loves me"
everyone in the guild gasped

(well not everyone because Lisanna and Mira were Nalu moment dreaming)

" But I don't don't because she's so freaking stupid, weak and she is writing a fucking book which nobody is allowed to read because probably it is as ugly as she is! Oh and something else Lucy you are kick-" 

" Don't you dare finish that line Dragneel because you know what!?"
said Lucy while crying........

" I quit!Oh and I.. "

That's when Natsu kisses Lisanna! But Lisanna pushed him and started puking.

After Lisanna calmed down she said

" Your breath stinks dude 

"What the hell Natsu why did you do that?" asked Lucy angrily

"To break your heart obviously"

"Well enough is enough"

" I'm leaving.." stated Lucy

"Oh Yeah?!"

"Then go" said Natsu

Then Lucy rushed out of the guild yelling "Farewell"

After a while Lisanna thought of giving Natsu a chance so they sat down in the Team-Natsu table.

BUT that's when a hole appeared out of nowhere....

Levy was stunned-

" Oh my God guys this is a hole from another dimension or more like another time"

And that's when a figure started falling from the hole( that was in the air).

Everybody heard a scream and then they saw a blond-haired boy who was on top of Levy's body....

"Oh I'm so sorry aunt Levy I didn't intend to do that.."

"EEE? Aunt Levy!!!" shouted the entire guild and even Master came downstairs to check out what was going on.

Well he came earlier too, when Lucy and Natsu were arguing and he felt so sorry about Lucy but before he could interfere Lucy ran out of the guild!!

And now a blond boy appears well that's his cup of tea.

(still wondering who the little guy is Right? 😂😂)

                      Mira's P. O. V

Well I was dumbfounded so I asked

"Oh my,who are you little boy?"

"Auntie Mira don't act like you don't know me. Oh! Where's your big belly! I mean you were budgy one hour ago so what the?"

"Oh sorry what I meant was that you're like 5 months pregnant so why are you even here when you should be resting!"

"Say what?!"me and the entire guild shouted except Natsu and Lisanna who were in the other corner of the room in the Team - Natsu table..

But now Natsu seemed to be interested in what the Little guy was saying.

"Aunt Mira I-I... "

"Wait in which year are we? "

"Well, we're in the x876 I answered"
I suppose the little one must had bumped his head somewhere...

" What!" shouted the little guy

Now Natsu was near because he was intrigued by the way the kid was acting..

                     Natsu's P. O. V

Well, What the heck? This kid smells a lot like me and Lucy! You could say that his scent is a mixture of mine and Lucy's!

Now now I gotta relax I mean I was the one who offended her and that's why she left but why do I feel so f*cking empty..

"Oh my Mavis! What have I gotten my self into!" said the little boy anxiously

"Why don't you tell us your name, dear?" said Mira sympathetically.

"I.. I don't now if I'm supposed to tell you my name because... because..."said the boy trembling.

" Because what!? "said Mira.

" Because I am from the future!" yelled the boy in his accent.

" Eeeeeeeee what!"everyone the the guild was terrified by the shocking news...

" But!",continued the little guy",
"you're lucky that I love you all! So I am going to tell you everything"

" First things first.. I am exactly like my mother I mean.. We have the same hair colour and me and mummy both have brown eyes well, my dad has dark green eyes actually.. Oh yeah I totally forgot to tell you that I am a celestial dragon slayer!"

"Wow he is a dragon slayer just like me..!"

"Oh that is awesome but you never told us your name and your parents name" said Mira.

"Wait a moment auntie I'll get there.."

"Where was I.. Oh yeah as I was saying I am celestial dragon slayer but I can also use time magic and I can also summon my dragon-protector, Alessia, and now I must tell you that I am 5 years old so I can't completely control my time magic so that's why I'm here oh and I'm also a member of this guild"

"What?"  everyone gasped So that means two of us are your parents!

"Exactly but first I want to tell you how mummy chose my name...."

"Mummy said that she and dad never really chose my name together well not exactly she had chosen my name a while ago she just didn't tell daddy because she wanted my name to be a surprise... So she chose to put me the name of my grandfather who died while fighting a dragon."

"Wow" said the others.

" Yeah, so when  mum and dad were asked if they had chosen a name mum said my grandfather's name but the thing is she  didn't choose her dad's name but her father in law's name... Mum explained to me that she loves dad so so much and that's why she chose that name because grandpa was a very important person in my father's life."

Half of the guild was crying and I was stunned This kid's mother is the best..

" Who could have done that? That's so so sweet" said Mira to the toddler while crying
" I bet your mother's a sweet person."

"Yeah she actually is really sweet, beautiful, strong, energetic and smart. I am really lucky to have her as my mother and I am really glad that I am like her well being like dad wouldn't be bad but he's so stubborn  at times...."

"Well let's get to the point My name is  Igneel ....."

"Waaa Natsu he is our son!" says Lisanna hugging me

BUT I didn't pay much attention all I could think of was the boy on front of me.. Igneel..

And of course everyone in the guild was dumbfounded.

"Sorry to interrupt aunt Lisanna but why would you say such a thing when you are with Bickslow?" said Igneel politely

"Oh and how do you know that I am Natsu's son when I didn't say my last name?"

And that's when a voice was heard and it sounded like Lucy's voice I really hope she's back I didn't mean what I said and do not know what happened to me I mean I love her why would I say such a thing?

                    Nobody's P.O.V

That's when everyone saw her....

" Mum!" yelled Igneel.

When Natsu looked he saw Lucy with a big round belly.

" Lucy!" yelled the entire guild, but she didn't give them much of her attention she was  paying more attention to her hug with Igneel..
That's when she started talking...

"Igneel I was so worried about you.
You shouldn't have run like that.."

"I am sorry mum but when you and dad argued like that I just couldn't stay . That was the first time I saw you two fighting."

"What? !Lucy you're Igneel's mother?"said everyone in sync but our friend Natsu was the one putting the pieces together and when he was going to say something

A hotter and older Natsu came in the view

Everyone was shocked.

"Omg"  yelled Mira                               "Do not tell me that Igneel is Lucy's and Natsu's kid!!!"

"Yeah I am" said Igneel but that's not where it stops  future Natsu started talking to future Lucy
_______________________
F. Lucy = italics
F. Natsu=bold
Igneel=bold and underlined
Present Natsu=italics and underlined
The guild =normal
_______________________

Luce! Natsu yelled approaching her..

Don't call me that!

Lucy please forgive me I shouldn't have yelled at you earlier but I don't want any harm to come to you nor our Nashi because you are pregnant Lucy and because we are both dragon slayers Nashi needs your magic energy that means that it means that your magic is going to be drained by the baby's need for magic energy

So please Lucy understand! Luce I love you so so so so so so freaking much - Natsu kneeled- so please Luce don't be angry with me I love you baby..
Natsu, said to  Lucy

I should apologize to you for being so selfish and stubborn I should have thought things through but I just couldn't.. And then Mira told me that Igneel disappeared, I freaked out and used my time magic to come here and find him I am so so sorry Natsu, darling, I love you so much with all of my heart..
Then Natsu grabbed Lucy's face and kissed her on the lips  like he had never kissed her before...

Well, said Igneel turning his back so he wouldn't see his parents making - out

They're all lovey-dovey again right Happy?

"I can't believe it!!!" yelled everyone, even Natsu, in synchronization.

"Tell me more about it I should be crying right now for what I did to my Luce  and what things she's done for me!!! cried Natsu out loud

Now future Natsu and Lucy were looking at Natsu.

Natsu don't tell me that we're in that period!

Well, baby, I suppose we are said Natsu kissing his beloved wife's forehead .. But we must go back now we can't stay here,besides the good things will come in the future so we shou- What to do mean future me? I have to find Luce!

No, you won't she will come back after exactly 3 years and then you'll have the chance to talk to her but do not rush things.. you understand?

Yeah, present Natsu you do not have to worry because the present me is going to forgive you I know that well because after all someone was controlling you it wasn't entirely your fault..

What! Someone was controlling me?

"Yes, you and the entire guild were being controlled by someone.."

Natsu started to cry and future Lucy hugged him..

Come on Natsu do not cry I will always be by your side even if I am not beside you! Don't forget that! and with that being told Lucy kissed present Natsu on the cheek

Believe in the present me Natsu! That's the only thing you have to do!

Natsu touched the place where f. Lucy kissed him and said.
"Thank you Lucy, F. Natsu, Igneel.. I will do us told and I won't go after Lucy"

With that being settled lets go  home now shall we? My Luce? Igneel? And Nashi?said F. Natsu while looking at his family and his wife's belly
Yeah let's go said Lucy while holding f. Natsu's hand.

Farewell.....! shouted the entire guild

Then future Natsu, Lucy and Igneel waved at them saying goodbye
And so they disappeared and went to their own time
.............
Wow..? Was the only thing Natsu could say

But everybody knew that he was containing his anger because now he'll have to wait for Lucy's   REVENGE!
And maybe his own revenge on whoever  was controlling him back then when Lucy confessed her love

..............
Do you want a second part? 😂😍
Love ya thanks for reading and I wish you all a  good night ❤️💋💖♥️👆👆👆👆👆
   Oh and happy ARMY day! 💋  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
60.8K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
116K 241 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
557K 927 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭