Adult Fiction BOOK CLUB (Orig...

Von adultfictionstories

Wattpad is the biggest online home for avid readers and writers. Those of us who write and post our work here... Mehr

Introduction - How it works
Bookclubbing Guide by RainerSalt
What is Adult Fiction and how to help your fellow writers get there
Announcement January 2024
Snatching Party January 2024
Wuckster
Williamtgeary1
Uschibear
sMayer11
Reffster
RainerSalt
NIKBENJAMIN
FMM2310
EvelynHail

ZonderZorg

718 18 16
Von adultfictionstories

I'm seventy-eight-years-young and retired after two decades as a Royal Canadian Air Force pilot and Navy captain. After another three decades creating and running a wine-importing company and an auction house, I sailed over the horizon. I now live aboard Zonder Zorg, a restored 1908 Friesian skûtsje on the European canals, where I fill my time exploring waterways and writing stories on Wattpad while trying to sort out what to do when I grow up.

Things to look out for while reviewing my story:
General comments and critiques.

 ZonderZorg for the book club submitted his story Red Flag

Reviewing restaurants is normally a safe pursuit, but Kate and Lorne face torture and death when they try to unravel organised crime's infiltration of the fine dining scene.

Kate is a novelist and a wine & food columnist. Lorne is a lawyer, a prominent wine columnist and an incognito restaurant reviewer who, since his teens, has believed he's asexual.

Playmates when they were toddlers and friends ever since, they are now thrown together by increasingly dangerous circumstances, the intensity and closeness triggering Lorne's deeply buried sexuality. Will they be able to set this aside and focus on entrapping the Mob?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

176 48 5
In a village where female empowerment has never been heard of,a village where girls are married off to men old enough to be their fathers once they s...
10.1K 463 6
A short tale of how I went from heartbreak to heartbreak, guy to guy; to finally : Find God. Find Myself. Then to find the one my heart loves.
998 91 44
A collection of poetry written in reflection of a girl who is always labeled as too much, too little, or just never enough. When I struggled deeply t...
8.4K 506 25
Poems about Christianity and why it is good in life.