Bts boyxboy oneshots

Από astronomicallythicc

Literally the title and there is mostly fluff. If you don't like this than don't read it and just to be clear... Περισσότερα

Yoonkook
Namkook
Hopekook
Taekook
Jinkook
Jikook
Bts orgy - bottom jungkook
For the girl in finland
Jikook
Vmin
Jihope
Yoonmin
Minmon
Jinmin
Bts orgy - bottom Jimin
Jinkook
NEW BOOK!!
Namjin
Yoonjin
Check out my other books!!!
Taejin
The sad truth of me
2seok
Jinkook
Orgy- bottom Jin
Yoonmin
Yoonmin pt. 2
Namgi
Yoonkook
Taegi
Ive been thinking
Yoonseok
Yoonjin
Orgy - bottom yoongi
Here's my problem
Vkook
Taejin
Vmon
Taegi
Vhope
Im bored
Vmin
Ot7 - bottom tae
Namjin
Namgi
Minjoon
This appeared in my notes one day
Ot7- Bottom Namjoon
Vkook
Ot7 - bottom jimin, jin, and jungkook
Idk if this is gonna happen
Vmin
Hey!!
Namjin
Nammin
Yoonmin
Jinkook
Rap line
Vkook
Hyung line + jungkook
Namjin pt.1
Namjin pt.2
Namjin pt.3
Here's the tea
Tea update
Yoonseok
Yoonmin
Jikook
Jony pt1
Ot7-Yoongi
Jony pt. 2
Vminkook
Hopekook
Vkook
2seok
Vkook part 2
Yoonmintaekook
Namgi
Namjin
Ot7- Jungkook
Hopekook pt 1
Hopekook pt 2
Yoonseok
Yoonmin
Vminkook
Taegi
Nammin
Ive made a mistake
Jinkook
I have a question!!!
Jikook
Namseok
Ot7 - Nammin
Vminkook
Vkook
Namseok (requested)
Ot7 - jimin
Yoonmin
Ot7-Namjoon (requested)

Yoonkook

4.2K 64 16
Από astronomicallythicc

The last thing I saw was my best friend, Yoongi, before I was hit in the head. The impact made me pass out instantly into our kidnappers arms.

Yoongi and I were were on a walk to get donuts for my birthday when we were ambushed. I grabbed onto Yoongi out of instinct and he held me tightly.

I was yanked away from him as tears started to build up in my eyes. They made me face Yoongi as they picked a brick and hit it against my head.

Waking up was the most painful thing. When I was hit I didn't have anytime to react to the pain before I was out cold, but now all of it was coming to me as I sat up.

Before checking my surroundings I tried to calm down my raging headache by steadying my breathing and resting it in my hands.

It was cold. The floor underneath me was padded but the walls were cement. When I finally opened my eyes I saw the floor was covered in different colored pieces I foam shaped into puzzle pieces so they could fit together.

My hands were chained together and when I followed the chain I saw Yoongi passed out five feet away and I instantly crawled to him.

"Yoongi! Yoongi, wake up." I gently slapped his cheeks before shaking his shoulders. He groaned before slowly opening his eyes and looking up at me.

"Jungkook!!" He tried to hug me but his hands were handcuffed. "Come here." He pulled me closer before putting his arms over my head and hugging me around my waist. I did the same but around his neck as he sat up.

"Where are we?" I asked and he shrugged. "Yoongi, I'm scared." I whispered and he nodded.

"I know, Kookie. I am too." Yoongi pushed me off his lap before we were able to stand up together.

We stood while hugging each other and Yoongi lowered his hands to my butt. He knew that when he rubbed my butt it made me feel better.

Yoongi was almost an entire head taller than me and he was strong and skinny. I was just skinny.

(They basically switched body types and before people yell at me I think they're both perfect along with the other five gorgeous men in BTS.)

"What do you think is gonna happen?" I nuzzled into his shoulder. He continued to rub my butt as we stood together and he didn't answer for a long time.

"It's still your birthday." He changed the topic. "I wish I could tell you what's going on. I know you hate it when you're confused." Yoongi let his fingers press onto my butt as he massages it gently.

Not gonna lie, I was thicc.

"That feels nice." I closed my eyes and started swaying to calm myself down.

"Can I do the other thing? I know you usually loose control when I do that." The other thing was full on ass squeezing and I couldn't handle it most of the time but it always distracted me.

"Don't do it as rough." I whispered before and he slowly started to gently knead my butt until I let out a sigh.

"Want me to slow down?" Yoongi asked with his lips close to my ear.

"No, keep going." I pressed my lips against his shoulder that was covered by his shirt. We never wondered if we were anything more than best friends.  We were both home schooled so we didn't have much exposure to how real best friends acted. We thought the different between loved and friends are the fact that lovers kiss and make love while best friends don't.

"You're falling apart." Yoongi chuckled and I whined. I shifted my weight and stumbled a little because it made Yoongi squeeze harder. "Careful."

Around five more minutes went by until we heard the sound of a door unlocking. Yoongi pulled his hands away from my butt and my knees gave out.

"Kookie!" Yoongi yelled as he held onto me and slowly sat down. The only door in the room opened once we were both sat down and we saw the same guys that kidnapped us.

I started shaking in fear while Yoongi held onto me tighter. Two guys ran in to  get us to stand but Yoongi kicked them away.

"Please let us sit. He's too scared to stand." Yoongi put both of his hands in my hair. They backed off as the rest of the guys walked in.

"Unchain them." One guys said and within seconds Yoongi and I were unchained and hugging each other as tight as we could. "Get their clothes off."

"Our clothes? No wait-" I was pulled away from Yoongi and the guys started taking my clothes off as Yoongi had his ripped off.

"Be careful with the small one, he didn't do anything. It's Yoongi who needs to be punished." Yoongi was glaring at the guy.

"Fuck you!"

"In fact how about you treat him, strip him carefully." The rough hands that covered my body started to slowly take my clothes off.

The hands made me calm down and I stopped struggling against them. Tears still fell down my face because even though I wasn't as scared I still wanted to hold Yoongi.

"Yoongi." I whispered while reaching out to him and I saw that he was naked. I felt my pants being slowly pulled off to reveal my black lacy panties.

"Aw look at you, all pretty in your panties." One of the guys that was undressing me whispered before dragging his tongue up my neck.

"Don't touch him!!" Yoongi was able to get out of the guys's grips and he pushed the people around me away. "Kookie, are you ok?" He put my shirt pack on me and rubbed my hips.

"They didn't hurt me. Yoongi I didn't like that." I hugged him and gasped as Yoongi pulled me into his lap. He looked like he was going to saw something when he was interrupted.

"You seem to like him a lot, Yoongi. I'm trying to make him feel good so why don't you fuck him." I clutched my shirt and pulled it down to cover my panties.

"I'm not going to do that." Yoongi hugged me tightly and pet my hair.

"If you fuck him raw you'll be relieved of your debt and you won't be killed. There's nothing to loose, Yoongi."

The guy was smirking at us and Yoongi was silent for a few seconds.

"Then kill me!"

"Hold on let me rephrase that. If you fuck him than your debt will be relieved and neither of you will die. If you don't than say goodbye to both of your lives."

I tensed and looked up at Yoongi. He had tear stains on his cheeks as he glared at the guy.

"Yoongi I don't wanna die." I started crying as he made his decision. "Yoongi, I know it's supposed to hurt but I'll do it. Please, I don't want to die."

Yoongi cursed to himself before he laid me down and pulled my panties off. He kept my shirt on as he pulled me into his lap again.

"Are you sure we can go after this?" The guy nodded. "And can I prep him?" The guy shook his head. "Do you want him to bleed?!" Yoongi yelled at the guy who shrugged.

"It's your own fault. If you didn't buy those pills your dick wouldn't be as big as it is and you wouldn't be in debt." The guy snapped him fingers. "Hurry up, we don't have all day."

Before I knew it Yoongi was whispering sweet nothings into my ear and he was shaking.

"It's not that bad, right? It's supposed to feel good." I grabbed his face and all he could do was let tears fall from his eyes.

"Hurry up!!"

Yoongi started lifting me by my bare ass. I felt something poke at my entrance.

"Wait-... AH!!!" I choked out my yell as Yoongi pushed my hips down on his dick. He didn't move as I hugged him around his shoulders and scratched at his back. "Yoongi!! Get out, please!!" I yelled while tears flowed down my face.

"I'm so sorry." Yoongi sniffled before he grabbed my ass tightly. He grabbed it the way that turned me on so quickly. "It'll feel good, I promise."

He pushed my hips forward before pulling them back and he did multiple times. The sharp sting never went away, but something started to slowly build in my stomach.

"Don't let him get used to it!!" The guy yelled and I was manhandled onto my hands and knees. Three of the guys held onto me while the other three held onto Yoongi who was behind me.

I was able to breathe for a second before I felt Yoongi's warm hands push my back down.

"Please baby, if we listen we can leave sooner." Yoongi whispered when I resisted his hands. I slowly arched my back so my chest was touching the floor but my ass was up in the air.

I breathed slowly for a few seconds before Yoongi's, probably 8 inch, dick penetrated me again. That time the guys surrounding him forced him to fuck me rough and hard.

Yoongi tried to hold my ass but the position prevented that so all he could do was lean down and press warm kisses onto my back.

I had never imagined having sex with Yoongi, but to distract myself I thought about any situation where my pain would be a good thing in bed.

I pictured Yoongi penetrating me while we were in a fancy room covered in red. I was facing him as he hovered over me and kissed me. The image of Yoongi kissing me made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Jungkook, talk to me." Yoongi rubbed up and down my sides. "We're almost done." He let out a deep breath when I hummed.

The pain all came back to me so I tried my hardest to force myself to deal with it. When Yoongi came deep in my ass I realized what I had done.

"Kookie is tired." I had gone into little space. It had been so long that I thought I've grown out of it but with all of the intense feelings I was experiencing my body probably felt I needed a break.

"Hey Kookie, why don't you just rest okay. Close your eyes and don't open them." Yoongi knew I had been a little before and promised that he would protect me if I ever went back to head space.

I closed my eyes like he said, but still listened to their conversation.

"What happened?" The guy asked.

"He's stressed and tired so can we go please." Yoongi pulled me back into his lap as carefully as possible.

"Why aren't you pulling out? Scared that your dick is small now that you're not hard?"

"No, he's just- he's gonna get hurt. He thinks it's natural that I'm inside of him and he's gonna cry and I can't handle that right now." It was silent for a few seconds.

"Take him out." The guy said and I was grabbed by my waist. I opened my eyes and pushed the hands away.

"Kookie Baby, you need to let them do that. It's gonna hurt and it'll feel empty but that natural." Yoongi whispered in my ear and I nodded before making grabby hands at the guy who grabbed me the first time.

As I was being pulled off my butt hurt and I kept saying ow. When I was laid down next to Yoongi my mind clouded entirely.

"Daddy? Daddy, I'm cold." I hugged Yoongi and he put his hands under my shirt.

"I know princess, but now we have to get dressed and leave. We can cuddle when we get home."

"He's a little?" One of the guys said and Yoongi nodded. The guy who was just commanding and watching gasped and ran over.

"Oh I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you!!" The guy pulled me into his lap before telling someone to grab a butt plug.

Once the plug was in me I felt a lot better and I glanced at Yoongi.

"What's wrong Daddy? Why is your mini bleeding?" I got off the guys lap and poked Yoongi's dick.

"That's your blood princess."

"What? But why am I bleeding?"

"I hurt you on accident. It was either that both of us dying." Yoongi had a towel thrown at him which he used to clean off the blood.

"Well thank you for hurting me. I don't wanna die." I kissed Yoongi's cheek and he nodded.

"Let's get dressed." He pulled me into his lap and had someone give him my panties because they ended up on the other side of the room.

As he slipped my panties on I could help but blush at how pretty they made me feel. Yoongi put my pants on over them before he kissed my neck softly.

"Are you two together?" The guy asked while looking at his hands. I looked at Yoongi with an excited look before he shook his head.

"No, but as long as jungkook is my friend, or baby boy, I take care of him." He tickled me when he said baby boy but I didn't laugh.

The guy noticed my quietness and he reached out to rub my back.

"I don't think he wants it that way. Little one what do you want to be with Yoongi?" I thought for a little while before hugging Yoongi around his neck.

"I wanna be his. I wanna get kisses and maybe even series with him." I buried my face into Yoongi shoulder. He gasped before starting to laugh as he laid me down and started blowing raspberries into my stomach.

I squealed and laughed for as long as he did that. My hands ended up in his hair and he smiled as he hovered over me.

"Baby, do you love me?" He pushed my shirt up a little and ran his fingers over my sides.

"Yeah! A lot!" I giggled and he smiled even wider.

"Than from now on you're my boyfriend!" Yoongi leaned down before kissing me softly.

I tried to kiss back but, little or not, I didn't know how to kiss. Yoongi laughed before dropping his weight onto me and rolling off to the side.

"You sleep baby, I'll get dressed and take you home." I closed my eyes and rested my head on the padded floors so Yoongi could put his shirt on me. He got dressed while constantly touching me.

When he went to put his pants on he had to use both of his hands and I whined.

"Daddy!" I reached out to him and he grabbed my hands. He held onto one before using the other to button his pants.

"I'm right here pumpkin." He got on his knees over my waist and leaned down to kiss me. "I just need to put my jacket on." He sat on my thighs as he put his jacket on to cover his top half.

"Yoongi, look, I'm so sorry for what I made you do today. Your debt is cleared and I really hope you can forgive me." The guy put his hand on my face and I flinched.

"It's up to jungkook if we forgive you, Jun." Yoongi took the guy's hand off my face.

"What's your name?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"I-I'm Jun." (it's pronounced like June)

"Why do you want to be forgiven?"

"I- um... I had a friend that was a little. He- uh, he killed himself because he was bullied. I don't want that to happen to little jungkookie."

Jun slowly reached out to put his hand in my hair. I let him sift his fingers through my hair before I smiled.

"That tickles." I giggled while looking up at him. "We forgive you."

I hugged Yoongi's neck and he pulled me up to be in his lap before he stood up.

"If you need something like a babysitter or just a favor call me." Jun rubbed my back as Yoongi held me by my butt.

"I will." Yoongi whispered before he made sure we had everything. "Where are our phones?"

"In your jacket." Yoongi checked his pocket to find our phones. "I'll see you around."

"Sure."

Time skip

A few hours later, after a good rest, I was no longer in little space. Yoongi made me stay in bed and he was cuddling me.

"This plug is becoming uncomfortable." I shifted a little. "Get it out for me?" I looked up at Yoongi who nodded before pushing my panties down since I was only wearing those.

He patted it a few times before something beeped. He gasped and felt around the base of the plug before he clicked something and my ass started vibrating.

"Ah! Yoongi, That feels good." I held onto his shirt tightly as he turned up the intensity. "No my mini me will get hard!! Take it out."

"Fine." Yoongi smirked before taking to plug out. I let out a big breath before Yoongi turned me to face away from him.

"What are you- oh." He pushed the tip of his dick into my hole. "Yoongi I don't know if I can."

"I wanna rest like this." He whispered before pushing in the rest of the way. "Besides it's all warm and silky in there."

"That's gross."

"You love it."

"No actually it hurt the first time."

"Mmmmm...

Happy birthday, baby."

(That was probably a rly bad ending but I'm almost to 50k. Thank you so much for reading and enjoying this book!!)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow.

(I take requests)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

156K 3.3K 32
Taynew smuts. Pure filth. Shooooo if you're uncomfortable.
12.8K 329 14
A compilation of oneshots written per request and personalizied for my followers as a thank you. There will be a bit of everything in here, so don't...
277K 7.1K 47
Expect lots of fluff, angst, smut, etc. *REQUESTS CLOSED*
312 1 25
//COMPLETED AND EDITING// Contains: ✨f l u f f✨ and a teeny tiny smut 🌚