My Little Psychic <3[Saiki Ku...

Por Bubblegum307

" Ne, What's your relationship with Saiki-San?" ....... " Ara Ara, Teruhashi. Why are you eager to know? Are... Más

«The Return Student»
«Meeting Teruhashi Kokomi»
«The Suou Family»
THANK YOUUUU!!!!
Rivals?
!!W.T.F!!
My Little Psychic(last chapter)
New Book!
Tagzzzzzz
Profile on Quotev

A/N

9.3K 127 4
Por Bubblegum307

So hey guys! WELCOME!!!! This story is based on the anime 'The Disastrous Life Of Saiki Kusou'

I'll be trying to follow the story plot as much as I can or feel like. Uhhhhh. Obviously I don't own this anime or its characters.

ALSSOOOOOOOO IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
If you come across an account MaryAkerman then that is me as well as this account.

Some stuff happened and bibbdy bobbdy boop I have a new account and my old one is still alive. The stories I have on that account aren't completed so I'll try my best to rewrite and continue it!

Anyway I hope you guys will enjoy this new story!

*Like*
**Vote**
***Follow***

Thanks! PEACES!

~Bubblegum307

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.1K 545 18
In order to find who they are, never ending tragedy comes to the person who got lost in their way towards the path of their destiny. - Who Made Me A...
104K 4.5K 13
(Book 3 in the 'The Avengers Babysit Loki?!' series) Loki and Thor, teenagers? They know who did it, but they have no idea why or how she got out of...
70K 2.1K 62
You, Y/n L/n, are the adopted younger sister of Kagome Higurashi. One day, you and Kagome fall into the Bone Eater's Well. Unbeknownst to you, your l...
336K 9.5K 45
(Name) was average, at least it seemed that way until Peter Parker showed up. --- Finished: 9/14/18 Sequel: "Destination"