Invincible

By Jepnox2nd

More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-480
481-500
501-520
521-540
541-560
561-580
581-600
601-620
621-640
641-660
661-680
681-700
701-720
721-740
741-760
761-780
781-800
801-820
821-840
841-860
861-880
901-920
921-940
941-980
961-980
981-1000
1001-1020
1021-1040
1041-1060
1061-1080
1081-1100
1101-1120

881-900

1.6K 48 0
By Jepnox2nd

Chapter 881: Huang Xiaolong Must Die!Looking at the spiritual vein resembling a lightning dragon in front of him, Huang Xiaolong's delight was evident in his shining eyes.

This spiritual vein had been formed from countless years of accumulated Divine World spiritual energy!

The lightning spiritual energy contained within this spiritual vein was no doubt a treasure among treasures, whose quality was many times higher compared to the sacred grade immortal spirit stones that Huang Xiaolong could currently condense.

In terms of preciousness, this lightning dragon spiritual vein was worth many times more than the Lightning God's corpse.

Both of Huang Xiaolong's hands extended forward, forming a powerful suction force that rushed toward the lightning dragon spiritual vein.

All of a sudden, that giant spiritual vein shook, causing lightning energy to swirl angrily and pillars of lightning to strike down, dispersing Huang Xiaolong's suction force.

"Eh?!" Huang Xiaolong was startled. His suction force could even uproot a divine mountain with ease, yet it was actually scattered by this lightning dragon spiritual vein?

This spiritual vein's intelligence was quite developed and it possessed strength rivaling an average Fifth Order Highgod Realm master.

Immediately, Huang Xiaolong's lighting godforce churned and he issued a loud bellow, once again attempting to absorb the lightning dragon spiritual vein.

A second later, that massive underground spiritual vein was slowly lifted up.

The lightning dragon spiritual vein was shaking more violently, showing signs of escaping Huang Xiaolong's control at any moment. Seeing this, Huang Xiaolong hurriedly activated his Archdevil Supreme Godhead and Holy Dragon Supreme Godhead, causing his godforce to surge and the suction force to increase. No matter how violently that lightning dragon spiritual vein struggled to escape, it couldn't free itself from Huang Xiaolong's hands.

In the end, Huang Xiaolong managed to extract the lightning dragon spiritual vein and put it into the Heavenly Mountain, then he suppressed it underground using the Heavenly Mountain's central formation, right below the Heavenly God's mansion.

When all of this was completed, Huang Xiaolong finally exhaled in relief.

There was slightly over a month left until the end of the tournament, which didn't leave him much time, hence he decided to refine the lightning dragon spiritual vein later.

After Huang Xiaolong left the underground Lightning God Palace, he called for You Wuye and both of them exited the Lightning God's cultivation dwelling space.

As for what other herbs or spiritual fruits remained inside this place, Huang Xiaolong was too lazy to go around searching for them, thinking, 'I'll just leave them for other disciples.' Since he took a big portion of the meat pie, it was only polite to leave some crumbs to the others.

Coming out from the spatial entrance, he noticed that the disciples who had been guarding it were long gone. From there on, Huang Xiaolong did not restrict You Wuye's freedom, allowing him to go hunt lightning beasts alone. He was very much aware that You Wuye wouldn't be able to kill even a single lightning beast if he followed Huang Xiaolong. With his scary hunting speed, You Wuye wouldn't even have a chance to attack.

After You Wuye left, Huang Xiaolong activated the lightning element godforce from his Holy Dragon Supreme Godhead, once again gathering a giant lightning cloud. At the same time, violent tornadoes emerged around him. All the lightning beasts in his path were sucked into the lightning cloud, destroyed, and had their life essence absorbed, converted into Huang Xiaolong's godforce.

Huang Xiaolong's points began to rise at an alarming speed, leaving the second-ranked Wangu Yanhui further in the dust.

One hour, two hours, one day, two days...!

Following Huang Xiaolong's rising points, his strength also continued to improve.

Although he was moving aimlessly, one of the good things about the Overflowing Lightning World was that there were quite a lot of treasures. Along the way, he found several stalks of three-million-year-old medicinal herbs.

Huang Xiaolong swallowed all of them, turning them into a part of his godforce.

Half a month later, his cultivation that had been stuck at peak late-Second Order Highgod Realm finally advanced to early Third Order.

On this particular day, Huang Xiaolong was standing in the air above a primitive stone forest, watching a group of disciples flying toward his direction from afar; it was a large group of sixty-seven disciples.

Looking at these disciples' robes, Huang Xiaolong snickered, for this large group was made up of disciples from the Yelu and Beitang Families.

The Yelu Family had several hundred disciples participating in the tournament. Even though Huang Xiaolong had killed Yelu Tianfeng, Yelu Xin, and other Yelu Family disciples some time ago, there were still a lot of Yelu Family disciples scattered around in the Overflowing Lightning World, as were the Beitang Family disciples.

"It's Huang Xiaolong!"

A Yelu Family disciples suddenly shrieked. When the other Yelu and Beitang Family disciples finally saw Huang Xiaolong, their faces became grim with fear.

By now, it was no secret in the Overflowing Lightning World that Huang Xiaolong had killed Yelu Tianfeng and Beitang Wuji. To these disciples from the Yelu and Beitang Families, Huang Xiaolong was a walking nightmare.

Even without thinking, all of them turned tail and ran for their lives.

Huang Xiaolong snorted coldly watching this. Godforce flowed out and the hurricanes around him enlarged, spinning at a horrifying rate, which swallowed all of the disciples who were attempting to run.

"Huang Xiaolong, don't kill me!"

"No, don't kill me!"

Both families' disciples screamed in despair, but it was all in vain.

Streaks of lightning struck down from the giant lightning cloud akin to divine punishment. Just like the lighting beasts Huang Xiaolong hunted, these disciples died under the lighting strikes and his Archdevil Supreme Godhead would devour the life essence left behind, which was in turn purified by his Infinite Buddha Supreme Godhead.

Not a single person managed to escape, all of them were turned into Huang Xiaolong's godforce.

Once again, Hung Xiaolong's points drastically increased.

After a month had passed, there were only two days until the end of the tournament. At this time, Huang Xiaolong's points were twice as many as Wangu Yanhui's!

Out on the Aeon Square, everyone had grown numb from the initial shock staring at Huang Xiaolong's name that was as brilliant as a million tiny shining suns.

The Azure Dragon Institute Principal Qin Yi stood there. Ever since Huang Xiaolong rose to the first place one month ago, he did not move an inch. He just stared fixedly at the name on the top of the list.

"Master, should we return to the institute?" Ceng Chu inquired cautiously, his heart filled with apprehension.

Ceng Chu was aware that his Master has been grasping at the last straw of hope in this one month's time, desperately wishing that Huang Xiaolong would fall like Fang Chu, Yelu Tianfeng, and others, forever disappearing from the ranking list.

At this point, with only two days remaining, this wish had virtually no hope of being granted.

No response came from Qin Yi.

Ceng Chu grew more anxious watching his Master. Huang Xiaolong would be coming out in another two days from the Overflowing Lightning World, delaying here was equivalent to waiting for death.

Just as Ceng Chu wanted to persuade his Master again, Qin Yi who had not moved for a whole month abruptly turned around and strode out from the square without another word.

Ceng Chu was stunned at first, then he and the rest of the Azure Dragon Institute Grand Elders quickly chased after him.

In another location on the Aeon Square, both Yelu and Beitang Family members were seething with killing intent.

"Only two more days." Yelu Family Patriarch Yelu Chufei mumbled under his breath. He already decided, the instant Huang Xiaolong appeared in front of his eyes, he would kill him at all cost, including the consequences of breaking the Eternal City's rules and offending the Wangu Clan.

'Huang Xiaolong must die!!'

Chapter 882: Divine World Messenger

The remaining two days passed by in a blink, and the curtain finally fell on this Highgod Advancement Tournament in which numerous galaxies' top talents participated.

From the Overflowing Lightning World, all the surviving disciples were being sent out in batches. The first batch comprised of disciples ranked below ten million.

This term's Highgod Advancement Tournament had over seventeen million disciples from various galaxies, however, when the disciples ranked below the ten million appeared on the square, there were merely eight hundred thousand or so!

Meaning to say, below the ranks of ten million, more than six million disciples had lost their lives!

This amount was staggering!

The second batch being transferred back were disciples ranked between one to ten million. Subsequent were the ones ranked between ten thousand to one million, the next batch was from three thousand to ten thousand.

The fifth batch transferred out was made up of disciples ranked between one thousand to three thousand, whereas in the final sixth batch were disciples in the top one thousand.

Thus, Huang Xiaolong, Wangu Yanhui, Mu Qi, Zhou Yao, and other top disciples were sent out in this sixth batch.

When the fifth batch of disciples appeared on the square, all eyes were fixed on the transmission array at the square center. The square was unusually silent, as if everyone was holding their breaths.

Finally, the transmission array shone brightly, and not far away, the Yelu Family Patriarch's fists subconsciously tightened. His momentum rose to the peak, killing intent swirling in his eyes.

A moment later, the transmission array's bright light flashed and disappeared, revealing a large group of disciples. These were none other than Wangu Yanhui, Mu Qi, Zhou Yao, You Wuye, Lu Dongwei, and others.

"Father, that's him!" Yelu Tianhao suddenly shouted as he pointed at a figure in the center of the transmission array.

Yelu Chufei's eyes needled onto that figure, letting out a rumbling roar. His body spun into a giant hurricane, flying straight at his target, exuding a suffocating murderous aura.

"Huang Xiaolong, go die!!" Yelu Chufei's eyes were scarlet with blood veins.

Overpowering fist force howled in the air, creating a dent in space, startling other masters present on the square. Numerous pairs of eyes watched that giant fist force almost tear through space and arrive at the transmission array area.

Wangu Shuo and the other Wangu Clan Elders were stunned. But, just as they wanted to block the attacker, there was someone faster than them, blocking Yelu Chufei's fist with a palm.

In an instant, that overpowering punch disappeared into nothing before everyone's eyes, and Yelu Chufei was knocked back as if he was struck by a heavy object, forcing him to crash down right in front of the other Yelu Family members.

The sudden turn of event made the crowd's hearts miss a beat.

Gazes slowly turned toward the person who stopped Yelu Chufei's whelming attack and sent him flying. It was a thin old man with wispy silvery hair and narrow eyes. One could even see lightning in the depths of his pupils when he blinked.

When the Wangu Clan Elders saw this person, all of them hurried before the old man and saluted respectfully, "Greetings, Ancestral Uncle!"

Ancestral Uncle!

Hearing the twelve Wang Clan Elders' greeting toward the thin silver-haired old man, the crowd stiffened, their hearts palpitating.

It was known that the Wangu Clan had two great masters. One of them was their Wangu Clan Ancestor, Wangu Chen, and the other was an old man named Wangu Mieqing. All Wangu Clan Elders and disciples would greet this person as 'Ancestral Uncle'.

This old man in front of them was undoubtedly Wangu Mieqing.

Wangu Mieqing nodded slightly at the group of Wangu Clan Elders, signaling them to stand up before his piercing gaze fell onto Yelu Chufei, "Kid, seeing that you're Yelu Xiong's descendant, I will spare your life today. But if there's a next time, don't blame me for disregarding old sentiments!"

Yelu Xiong was the Yelu Family's Patriarch two generations ago.

Yelu Chufei suppressed the terror in his heart, nodding in a hurry: "Many thanks for Senior's grace in sparing junior's life."

Wangu Mieqing looked away from the Yelu Family group, his piercing gaze sweeping over the cultivators around the square, his voice solemn, "Regardless of who you are, if you dare to break our Wangu Clan's rules, you will die!"

The word 'die' echoed like rolling waves in the square, striking the soul seas of all cultivators. The Wangu Clan disciples had a solemn expression on their faces.

Certain galaxies' masters that had the same intention as Yelu Chufei nipped the thought in the bud.

With that said, Wangu Mieqing's figure turned into a streak of lightning, disappearing from these people's view.

Right at this time, a large tear appeared in the sky above. Rays of light seeped through as it grew larger, sprinkling motes of light onto the square, accompanied by an emerging overwhelming aura.

The cultivators in all directions watched the space tear with awe and trepidation, from which a tall figure enshrouded in an aureate light appeared in front of everyone

When this tall figure stepped out from the space tear, the countless bright lights around his body morphed into ancient divine beasts one after another.

"I'm a messenger from the Divine World overseeing this term's Highgod Advancement Tournament. First place winner of the tournament, please step onto the Highgod Advancement Podium!" The tall figure obscured from view by the light shrouding him spoke. Although his voice was low, it sounded like roaring thunder to the surrounding people, projecting a superior aura. With a casual point of his finger, a radiant golden Highgod Advancement Podium appeared above the Aeon Square.

Seeing this, Huang Xiaolong had to put aside the matter of Yelu Chufei's assassination attempt, flying out from the transmission array and landing on the golden light podium.

"WHAT?!! He's Huang Xiaolong?!" Wangu Shuo and Wangu Changqing's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets when they saw Huang Xiaolong's face.

Before, both of them assumed that the two people had the same name of 'Huang Xiaolong'. Never had they imagined that the Huang Xiaolong who snatched the first place on the ranking list would be the same black-haired young man they made a bet on.

In the next second, they discovered another thing; Huang Xiaolong's cultivation had advanced to peak early-Third Order Highgod Realm!

"What's the matter?" Wangu Zhi couldn't help asking, noticing Wangu Shuo and Wangu Changqing's dramatic expressions.

Wangu Shuo's Adam's apple stirred, squeezing a smile, "This Huang Xiaolong is the kid we made our bet on."

Wangu Zhi was too shocked to react for a second, then blurted out in disbelief, "Don't joke, didn't you guys said that black-haired kid was just a perfection stage late-Tenth Order God Realm?"

"This... we also don't know what's going on ah." Wangu Shuo mumbled.

If someone told them that Huang Xiaolong broke through to peak early Third Order Highgod Realm from perfection stage late-Tenth Order God Realm in a short two years, they wouldn't believe it even if they were beaten into pig heads.

At the same time, that tall figure high in the sky observed Huang Xiaolong, his divine sense probing him up and down, giving praise, "Not bad, you're really not bad, you were able to win the tournament's first place relying on your peak early Third Order Highgod Realm strength. Your talent is also very good. Even placed among the younger generation of the Divine World's prominent sects, you can be considered as one of the highly talented juniors."

'I can only be considered highly talented?' Huang Xiaolong inwardly muttered. At this point in time, he had completely concealed the three supreme godheads above his soul sea, and in their place was a top rank ten godhead.

This was a special ability that Huang Xiaolong recently discovered about his Archdevil Supreme Godhead. After devouring some else's godhead, it could disguise itself as that godhead.

And the appearance of the godhead floating above his soul sea at this moment belonged to Xiang Mingzhi. Therefore, when that Divine World messenger's divine sense probed Huang Xiaolong, what it 'saw' was that top rank ten godhead.

Having a top rank ten godhead could only be considered as highly talented amongst the younger generation of the Divine World's prominent sects.

"This is your reward." The Divine World messenger then said. With a wave of his hand, a godhead several meters in diameter, emitting a soft blue glow floated down to Huang Xiaolong.

Heavenly God's godhead!

Fervent eyes stared fixedly at the godhead in Huang Xiaolong's hands.

Chapter 883: Peerless Genius

Beside the Heavenly God's godhead, there was also an enormous egg with tiny flickering lightning patterns on its surface.

One could feel the beating pulse from the egg, which caused even the surrounding space to ripple.

This was a lightning beast egg, possessing a top ranked bloodline even in the Divine World!

The spectating cultivators gasped for breath with gleaming desire in their eyes.

After the lightning beast egg, a token inscribed with Divine World symbols appeared in front of Huang Xiaolong. Next to the token was a Divine World cultivation technique manual, glowing with an alluring light.

Next, one hundred sacred grade immortal spirit stones!

One hundred Heavenly God Pills refined by Heavenly Gods!

One hundred All-spirit Divine Fruits!

Before many feverish and greedy gazes coming from the cultivators in the square, Huang Xiaolong collected all of this into his Asura Ring with a wave of his hand.

That Divine World messenger spoke some perfunctory words before sending Huang Xiaolong away. He acknowledged respectfully and flew off the Highgod Advancement Podium back to the Aeon Square below.

Following that, the Divine World messenger had Wangu Yanhui, Zhou Yao, Mu Qi, and the others come up to the podium to receive their rewards. After saying a few words, the Divine World messenger gave the participants ranking from second to ten their rewards, however, the ones ranked after that did not have such a privilege. After the nine disciples' rewards were distributed, the Divine World messenger indicated they could return to the square.

Soon, all the rewards for the top one thousand were given out.

The space tear in the sky mended itself, and that tall figure disappeared before everyone's eyes. From the beginning until the end, no one ever saw the messenger's face.

When things calmed down, the Wangu Clan group of Elders came in front of Huang Xiaolong and other disciples, informing them that the Wangu Clan Patriarch had prepared a celebration banquet, inviting Huang Xiaolong and several others to attend it at the residence of their main branch.

Naturally, most of these disciples readily agreed to attend.

Watching this, Huang Xiaolong naturally couldn't decline, hence he was also among the disciples heading to the Wangu Clan's banquet. Before that, though, he went to his Master Feng Yang's side and told them to return to the Surging Waves Mansion and wait for him there.

Feng Yang nodded incessantly, advising Huang Xiaolong to build a good rapport with some Wangu Clan core disciples as well as other galaxies' disciples, and also reminding him to avoid conflict with others if possible.

Huang Xiaolong nodded, obediently complying while smiling wryly in his heart.

Feng Yang watched Huang Xiaolong leaving with other disciples and Wangu Clan Elders, beaming. His heart was filled with contentment, comfort, astonishment, and a surreal feeling.

Before the tournament, it had never ever crossed his mind that his disciple could win the first place. He could already imagine the great waves of shock spreading over the Black Tortoise, Azure Dragon, White Tiger, and Vermilion Bird Galaxies when they would receive this news.

"Father, what do we do now?" Yelu Tianhao glared venomously at Huang Xiaolong's figure leaving with the Wangu Clan Elders.

Yelu Chufei's eyes gleamed coldly, "Let's first return to the Saint Lord Galaxy! I don't believe that Huang Xiaolong can hide here in the Aeon City his entire life! The time they leave the city to return to the Black Tortoise Galaxy is the time they die!"

Yelu Chufei did not linger around the square. With a flick of his sleeve, he led his group away, out of the Aeon City, rushing back to the Saint Lord Galaxy.

While the Yelu Family members were rushing back to the Saint Lord Galaxy, Huang Xiaolong and the other disciples reached the Wangu Clan's main residence.

At the banquet, Huang Xiaolong's sitting was arranged at the head of all other disciples, having the same degree of importance as the Wangu Clan Patriarch.

No doubt, Huang Xiaolong had become the center of attention during the banquet, even the brightness of the acclaimed peerless genius of the Wangu Clan in the last ten million years, Wangu Yanhui, dimmed before him.

During the banquet, the Wangu Clan Elders were almost taking turns toasting to Huang Xiaolong. Even the smile on Wangu Yutai's face, who was the Patriarch, seemed friendly and warm.

This brought many envious gazes from other galaxies' disciples, without exception. Some had hatred and jealousy laced within, one amongst them was Zhou Yao.

Watching Huang Xiaolong being at the center of attention, Zhou Yao was sneering in his heart, 'Punk, let's see how long you can enjoy this, hmph!'

Huang Xiaolong had killed Fang Chu, and he believed the Fortune Gate would soon make their move. He was waiting with anticipation to see how Huang Xiaolong was going to fend off this ancient behemoth.

'Against the Fortune Gate, being the peerless genius that you are is of no use!' Between heaven and earth, one's strength spoke the loudest.

The banquet soon came to an end and everyone left.

Huang Xiaolong and the few other disciples not from the Wangu Clan bid their farewells and left.

However, just as they were stepping out from the Wangu Clan's main residence, the Tempest Academy's Jiang Xiaosu suddenly obstructed Huang Xiaolong's path, demanding to exchange pointers with him.

After a brief surprise, Huang Xiaolong shook his head, ignoring the crazy woman.

Jiang Xiaosu shouted loudly behind Huang Xiaolong: "Are you afraid of losing to me?!"

Huang Xiaolong's steps halted hearing that. He then glanced at Jiang Xiaosu who shuddered and subconsciously retreated several steps. By the time she stopped, she realized that Huang Xiaolong had already left.

Jiang Xiaosu looked stricken with horror, her cherry red lips opening and closing, "Not possible, how can the gap between us be so big?!"

She had the confidence to fight even Wangu Yanhui. But just now, a single glance from Huang Xiaolong was enough to make her retreat?!

After Huang Xiaolong and the other disciples left the banquet, the Wangu Clan's Patriarch and Elders moved to the main hall, including Wangu Yanhui.

"Hui'er, in the Overflowing Lightning World, did you have a chance to fight this Huang Xiaolong? How is this child's strength?" Wangu Yutai asked Wangu Yanhui, who was sitting several seats down in the main hall.

Wangu Yanhui had a somber expression, answering respectfully, "Although this disciple did not fight with Huang Xiaolong, this disciple estimates that Huang Xiaolong probably possesses strength comparable to a Sixth Order Highgod Realm master!"

"What?!"

"A Sixth Order Highgod Realm master's strength!"

The instant Wangu Yanhui finished, all the present Wangu Clan elders were astounded. Some even blurted out in horror, and even Wangu Yutai showed doubt.

Thus, Wangu Yanhui recounted what happened after they activated the central formation of the Lightning God's cultivation dwelling, about Fang Chu's plan of killing all four of them.

When Wangu Yutai and the rest heard that Fang Chu's cultivation was actually at Fifth Order Highgod Realm, everyone present was once again shocked.

Up until this point, all of them thought that Fang Chu was an early Fourth Order Highgod Realm disciple.

"You're saying that Huang Xiaolong killed a Fifth Order Highgod Realm Fang Chu with only his Third Order Highgod Realm strength?!" said Wangu Yutai.

But Wangu Yanhui shook his head, "No, at the time Huang Xiaolong killed Fang Chu, he had yet to breakthrough to Third Order. He was still a late-Second Order Highgod Realm."

"Late-Second Order Highgod Realm!!" Quite a few Wangu Clan Elders present exclaimed the same words, their eyes rounded in astonishment and they jumped to their feet.

"That is so. Although I did not see with my own eyes how Huang Xiaolong killed Fang Chu, at that point in time, Huang Xiaolong was truly a late-Second Order Highgod Realm." Wangu Yanhui stated, he himself was dumbstruck during that time.

Wangu Yutai muttered under his breath like he was speaking to himself, "A late-Second Order killing a Fifth Order Highgod Realm! Moreover, it wasn't the average Fifth Order Highgod Realm master either! Monster, a peerless genius, one that doesn't appear in tens of millions of years ah!"

Wangu Shuo and Wangu Changqing exchanged a look, their wry smile reflected in each other's eyes. Despite having praised Huang Xiaolong's talent before, only now did they realize the fact that they still underestimated Huang Xiaolong.

"Hmph, this Fang Chu dared to harm Yanhui while knowing his identity full well. This matter cannot be forgiven just like this!" A long time later, Wangu Zhi recovered from his shock, harrumphing in anger.

The Elders echoed his sentiments.

A light flickered passed Wangu Yutai's eyes, "Naturally this matter won't be forgotten so easily, however, that Huang Xiaolong..."

Chapter 884: The Fortune Gate Elder

Hearing the sudden change in the Patriarch's tone when mentioning Huang Xiaolong, the Wangu Clan Elders had nothing to say.

Huang Xiaolong's talent had gone way beyond the scope of their imagination, giving birth to a silent fear that slithered up their hearts and only grew stronger.

Wangu Yanhui spoke again, breaking the oppressive atmosphere, "Patriarch, this disciple thinks that Huang Xiaolong can only be befriended, and even if we cannot do that, we must absolutely not make an enemy out of him. A monster like Huang Xiaolong will definitely become a Tenth Order Highgod Realm master in a few thousand years. Based on his battle strength, upon reaching Tenth Order Highgod Realm, no one from countless galaxies will be his opponent."

"Yanhui is right. Moreover, Huang Xiaolong did save his life once before, and could be considered our Wangu Clan's benefactor in this matter." Wangu Shuo supported Wangu Yanhui's opinion.

Wangu Yutai nodded his head, "Although this Huang Xiaolong's cultivation realm is a little low, his talent is still worthwhile for us to show some goodwill, I plan to give him a drop of sacred qilin whelp blood."

The Wangu Clan Elders were stunned hearing this, some of them even looked tempted.

"Patriarch, this sacred qilin blood is our clan's sacred relic, harvesting a small drop every thousand years, isn't that...?" Wangu Yuan hesitated.

"Yes, Patriarch, not to mention that Huang Xiaolong isn't a disciple of our Wangu Clan. Even if we give him a drop of qilin blood, it doesn't mean he can absorb it." Wangu Zhi added, "We can give him some other things, such as sacred grade immortal spirit stones, or maybe Undying God Pills."

Wangu Yutai shook his head, "From the result of my checking, before the tournament started, this Huang Xiaolong had spent more than three trillion to purchase the Surging Waves Mansion located at the center of Eternal City. Later, he bought more than a hundred bottles of Undying God Pills, Extraordinary Divine Pellets, and Myriad Cure Holy Pills. This shows that he's not lacking in money or sacred grade spirit stones."

Wangu Clan Elders felt as if a large boulder struck the back of their heads. Who would have thought that Huang Xiaolong was also a super wealthy tycoon.

Several Wangu Clan Elders still wanted to dissuade him further, but Wangu Yutai merely waved his hand, cutting them off, "This matter is decided. Wangu Shuo, you will personally send the sacred qilin blood over to the Surging Waves Mansion."

"Yes, Patriarch!" Wangu Shuo stood up, bowing respectfully in compliance.

The other Wangu Elders exchanged glances amongst themselves in silence.

Thus, not long after Huang Xiaolong returned to the Surging Waves Mansion from the Wangu Clan's main residence, Wangu Shuo had arrived to personally gift Huang Xiaolong the drop of qilin blood.

When Wangu Shuo opened the jade box containing a single drop of sacred qilin blood, it immediately enveloped the whole Surging Waves Mansion in a blood-red glow, followed by the heaven resounding roar of an ancient qilin.

Feng Yang, Liu Yun, and the others felt their hearts racing.

That single drop of sacred qilin blood was the size of two thumbs, resembling the rarest blood-colored ruby. Even though it looked calm on the surface, one could feel a vibrant vitality exuding from it.

Despite it being suppressed by restrictions, Huang Xiaolong was able to feel the vast roiling energy contained within.

"Elder Wangu Shuo, this item is too precious." Huang Xiaolong was more than surprised but did not reach out to accept the gift. Although he didn't know the exact usage of this drop of blood, he understood that it was something precious to the Wangu Clan, not something that could be bought with spirit stones.

Wangu Shuo revealed an amiable smile, "Young warrior need not refuse, this is a small token from our Patriarch. You saved Yanhui, a little qilin blood is nothing in comparison. Our Patriarch also said that you are always welcome to our Wangu Clan's main residence to have a cup of tea. Our Patriarch would be delighted to have you there."

"Since it is so, then I accept this sacred qilin blood with thanks. I shall trouble Elder Wangu Shuo to convey my thanks to Patriarch Wangu." Huang Xiaolong slightly hesitated before accepting the jade box.

After Wangu Shuo already said so courteously, it was hard for Huang Xiaolong to further refuse. Even though he knew this was a sign of goodwill from the Wangu Clan, it was a good thing to Huang Xiaolong as well.

A while later, Wangu Shuo left, returning to report to his Patriarch. Before he left, Huang Xiaolong gave him ten sacred grade immortal spirit stones. Hence, when Wangu Shuo stepped out from the Surging Waves Mansion, his face was ruddy and his eyes bent into a wide smile.

"Xiaolong, when are we heading back to the Black Tortoise Galaxy?" After Wangy Shuo left, Feng Yang inquired Huang Xiaolong's intention.

"Let's depart tomorrow." Huang Xiaolong answered.

During the tournament, he had killed a large number of disciples from both Yelu and Beitang Families. He was a little worried about the Huang Clan Manor, hence, he'd like to rush back to the Black Tortoise Galaxy as soon as possible.

On that very night, Huang Xiaolong went inside the Heavenly God's dwelling, sitting cross-legged, and opened the jade box in his hand. The suction force from his hand immediately brought the drop of ruby red blood in front of him.

Although his current strength was comparable to the average Sixth Order Highgod Realm master, judging from the power that Yelu Chufei showed when he attempted to take his life on the square, Huang Xiaolong concluded that Yelu Chufei was a Seventh Order Highgod Realm master, perhaps even mid-Seventh Order.

Therefore, before he went back to Martial Spirit World, Huang Xiaolong strived to enhance his strength even a little bit, which was why he decided to refine the drop of sacred qilin blood.

Looking at the drop blood floating in front of him, Huang Xiaolong opened his mouth and inhaled, bringing it into his body.

The instant the sacred qilin blood entered his body, Huang Xiaolong felt as if his whole body's blood was boiling.

Hot!

It was as if what he swallowed wasn't a two thumb-sized large drop of sacred qilin blood, but a giant volcano, one capable of burning a world surface like Martial Spirit World into ashes in a matter of minutes.

Huang Xiaolong's skin was like burning ember, emitting wisps of smoke from his amber red skin surface. But, that initial heat wave rushing out from his body was only the beginning.

Huang Xiaolong was dumbfounded, quickly activating his Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power, frantically swallowing this overwhelming fire element force. While he was refining the sacred qilin blood, the Divine World messenger that presented the Highgod Advancement Tournament's rewards had returned to a magnificent godly temple, respectfully falling to his knees. In front of the messenger stood a slightly short and round middle-aged man.

In between this middle-aged man's brows was a divine symbol representing lightning.

The Divine World messenger was reporting to this middle-aged man the details of the rewards presentation.

"Only a top rank ten godhead?" The short middle-aged man's brows furrowed slightly, disappointment flickered in his eyes.

"That is so, Great Emperor. The first place winner Huang Xiaolong's godhead is only a top rank ten godhead." The Divine World messenger affirmed.

"Alright, you can retreat." The short middle-aged man instructed with a wave of his hand.

The Divine World messenger respectfully complied and left. The short and plump middle-aged man shook his head, muttering under his breath, "Looks like the chances of finding a genius disciple with an emperor rank godhead is impossible." Before his last word sounded, his figure already disappeared from the spot.

One month passed went by.

The burning heat that previously enveloped Huang Xiaolong already subsided by now. When he opened his eyes, a fleeting fire flickered in his pupils. After one month of cultivation, he had completely absorbed the energy within that drop of sacred qilin blood.

Huang Xiaolong could feel an obvious increase in his strength, already reaching the border of peak early Third Order Highgod Realm. Furthermore, the Holy Dragon Supreme Godhead's fire element godforce had become even purer and more powerful than before.

When he exited the Heavenly Mountain and reached the Surging Waves Mansion's front hall, he noticed Feng Yang and the others waiting for him there.

Seeing Huang Xiaolong appear, Feng Yang and the others stood up and approached him.

"Xiaolong, there's someone outside named Wang Zhong, saying he's an Elder from the Fortune Gate. He insisted on seeing you..." Feng Yang was filled with worry as he spoke.

Fortune Gate Elder? Huang Xiaolong frowned, this Fortune Gate came unexpectedly fast, this Wang Zhong's arrival was undoubtedly related to Fang Chu's death.

Chapter 885: Returning To The Black Tortoise Galaxy

"Let him in." Huang Xiaolong answered. He was waiting to see what this Fortune Gate Elder named Wang Zhong was going to say.

A short while later, Huang Xiaolong, Feng Yang, and the others saw a burly middle-aged man striding into the front hall in a brutish manner. He was square face, had thick messy brows, and exuded a sharp prickling aura.

The instant Wang Zhong stepped into the hall, his cold, hostile gaze locked onto Huang Xiaolong, "Huang Xiaolong, I bet you didn't expect me to show up so fast, right? However, even if you managed to escape from this Aeon City, you wouldn't be able to leave the Eternal Galaxy, therefore, I advise you to nip any hope you have in the bud."

Huang Xiaolong looked at Wang Zhong with cold indifference, "The Fortune Gate sent a dog that only knows how to bark madly?"

Wang Zhong was taken aback for a second, then anger swirled in his heart. Huang Xiaolong actually dared to scold him, calling him a dog?

"Punk, you're seeking death!" Wang Zhong let out a furious bellow and his aura spiked up in an instant. Before anyone else could react, Wang Zhong's palm struck out toward Huang Xiaolong. The palm force exuded powerful metal element godforce, quickly arriving in front of its target.

Huang Xiaolong didn't even look at Wang Zhong, he merely struck out a palm to meet the incoming attack. Similarly, he only used metal element godforce.

Two palms collided in midair, resulting in a booming blast that shook the entire hall. The resulting shockwave pulverized the furniture inside the hall and caused the tiles to fly into the air before being reduced to dust as well. Feng Yang, Liu Yun, Chen Yang, and Qi Wen were forced away from Huang Xiaolong and Wang Zhong, their faces ashen.

Wang Zhong's figure wobbled unsteadily, staggering several meters back. When he steadied himself, shock and disbelief were written all over his face as he stared at Huang Xiaolong, "This, you, how can this be?!" He was an early Sixth Order Highgod Realm!

Whereas that punk in front of him was just a peak early Third Order Highgod Realm ant!

The corner of Huang Xiaolong's lips curved into a cold sneer, "Do you have anything else to say? If not, you can get the hell out."

Get the hell out?!

Wang Zhong's face was red, then became purple like an eggplant. His eyes were bulging from the unspeakable fury that had reached a breaking point. His hands clenched into fists as suffocating killing intent filled the hall.

Huang Xiaolong merely watched him with the same indifference.

All of a sudden, Wang Zhong's murderous aura disappeared, converged internally as he spoke, "Huang Xiaolong, you killed my Junior Brother. Originally, according to our Fortune Gate Grand Elders' decision, your punishment was to have all your bones broken, your tendons extracted, and be flayed alive before refining your soul and ending your life, using your head as an offering to my Junior Brother. However, as long as you hand over all the rewards you received and sign an eternal blood contract to serve our Fortune Gate, we can spare your life!"

"What? Hand over the rewards?!" Feng Yang and the others exclaimed in anger hearing that.

This Fortune Gate had gone beyond bullying!

Among Huang Xiaolong's rewards for winning the first place in the tournament was the godhead of a Heavenly God, something that couldn't be bought regardless of how many sacred grade immortal spirit stones or Heavenly God divine pellets one had, even less so that lightning beast egg with as top ranked bloodline, as well as the token that guaranteed enrollment into any prominent sect of the Divine World!

And this Fortune Gate also wanted Huang Xiaolong to sign an eternal blood contract! In other words, Huang Xiaolong was to become the Fortune Gate's slave until his last breath!

Huang Xiaolong smirked, "And if I refuse?"

Wang Zhong flashed Huang Xiaolong a sinister grin, "Refuse? You'd do better to think it real good through that head of yours before answering. If you don't agree, not only you yourself will disappear from this world, everything and everyone related to you will also die because of you."

"There's nothing to reconsider."

Wang Zhong's eyes narrowed, veiling the coldness in his eyes, "Since it's like that, I hope you won't regret it when the time comes." Throwing this sentence, he turned around to leave.

The Fortune Gate's upper echelon's original purpose in sending over Wang Zhong was to capture Huang Xiaolong and bring him back to the headquarters all the way in the Everlasting Galaxy had he refused their terms. However, Huang Xiaolong's strength was out of Wang Zhong's expectations. He had no confidence in being able to capture Huang Xiaolong, hence he decided to leave first and report this matter to his superiors.

"Not so fast." Wang Zhong barely turned around when Huang Xiaolong's voice sounded: "Did I allow you to leave?"

Wang Zhong halted, then burst into laughter, "Huang Xiaolong, I admit you're strong, but do you really think a Third Order Highgod Realm like you can kill a Sixth Order Highgod Realm master like me? I can come and go as I please!"

Exactly at this moment, Huang Xiaolong's body transformed with a sway, turning into a thousand zhang long blue primordial divine dragon, exuding majestic dragon might that locked onto the mansion. At the same time, a dragon claw slammed down.

Everything happened in a split second. While Wang Zhong was still caught in the shock of Huang Xiaolong's sudden transformation into a primordial divine dragon, an enormous dragon claw resembling a small mountain was already falling on him from above.

Wang Zhong became deathly pale, his heart falling into despair.

"NO—!"

He screamed in fear, every last strand of godforce inside his body roiled as his palms struck messily at the dragon claw.

However, Huang Xiaolong's dragon claw easily dispersed all the attacks, which didn't even slow his speed.

Rumble!

The hall quaked violently in protest.

The floor beneath Wang Zhong's feet cracked, his body buried vertically into the ground below, with his flesh ruptured and blood spurting out. His breath was wheezing out without going in.

Feng Yang, Liu Yun, Qi Wen, and Chen Yang were stupefied looking at the overwhelming primordial divine blue dragon in the air, their expressions were a sight to behold.

In a flash, Huang Xiaolong reverted back to normal, standing right above Wang Zhong in the air. A suction force came from Huang Xiaolong's hand, pulling Wang Zhong out from the ground. At the same time, his Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power came to life.

All of Wang Zhong's blood essence and godforce flooded into Huang Xiaolong's body, causing Wang Zhong's body to shrink rapidly as his life force ebbed away, turning into a dried corpse.

In no more than a dozen breaths' time, Huang Xiaolong was finished with Wang Zhong, letting the dried corpse fall as he shot a sliver of fire element godforce onto it, burning it to ashes.

"Master, let's leave." Huang Xiaolong looked over his shoulder, saying to the stupefied Feng Yang.

Only then did Feng Yang and his three disciples come to their senses, hurrying after Huang Xiaolong. Even after stepping out of the Surging Waves Mansion, the four of them still felt as if they were in a dream.

A short while later, the five of them had exited the Eternal City, rushing back to Black Tortoise Galaxy.

...

The Everlasting Galaxy, Fortune Gate's headquarters.

As the Fortune Gate Chief Wang Yu and a group of Grand Elders and Elders were discussing the aftermath of Fang Chu's death, a flustered overseer ran into the hall, half panting as he reported that Wang Zhong's life strip had shattered.

"What?! Wang Zhong is dead?!" Grand Elder Sun Yi jumped to his feet in anger. This Sun Yi was both Wang Zhong's and Fang Chu's Master.

Wang Yu and the others present were flabbergasted hearing the report. Wang Zhong was the very person they had sent to capture Huang Xiaolong, but now, he was dead! Then...?

"Could that Huang Xiaolong have other masters at his side?" A Grand Elder voiced the question everyone was thinking about.

"Not necessarily, maybe Wang Zhong was killed by some other force's master." Another Grand Elder suggested a different possibility.

The look in Wang Yu's eyes grew chilling, "We'll know everything once we captured Huang Xiaolong. Pass my order down, have people guard the galaxies surrounding the Eternal Galaxy, they must absolutely capture Huang Xiaolong and bring him back here for me!"

All present Grand Elders respectfully acknowledged.

Slightly over a month later, Huang Xiaolong's group of five arrived back in the Black Tortoise Galaxy without any mishap. Even while rushing back, Huang Xiaolong did not relax, seizing every minute he could to cultivate.

The one hundred Heavenly God Pills refined by Heavenly God masters, as well one those one hundred All-spirit Divine Fruits that Huang Xiaolong received were all refined by him. Not only that, more than half of the pills he had collected from the Lightning God's cultivation dwelling also went into his stomach. With these supplements, Huang Xiaolong finally advanced to mid-Third Order Highgod Realm.

Back in the Black Tortoise Galaxy, the five of them stepped out from the Cloudsea Mainland's transmission array and headed straight to the Black Warrior Institute.

Chapter 886: You Dare Disrespect Institute Principal Wang Na?

Even before Huang Xiaolong's group stepped a foot inside the Black Warrior City, Wang Na had received a report from a disciple of their arrival. Together with a group of Black Warrior Institute Grand Elders and Elders, she was waiting to discuss an alliance with the Jiang, Wang, Gudu, and Zhu Families.

"Oh, Feng Yang's back?" Listening to the report, Wang Na was slightly startled, she did not expect him to return so early. Calculating the time, merely a bit more than a month had passed since the Highgod Advancement Tournament ended.

At the very least, rushing back to the institute would take a three-month journey. Or was Feng Yang already on his the back even before the tournament ended?

Wang Na's glimmered with hope and excitement, "Other than Feng Yang, who else came back with him?"

"Other than Feng Yang, there are Huang Xiaolong, Liu Yun, Chen Yang, and Qi Wen." That disciples respectfully replied.

Slightly over a month ago, Wang Na had proceeded with the Black Warrior Institute Principal Instalment ceremony, officially taking over the position, and was now currently the Institute Principal. Whereas Feng Yang, according to the rules, after 'relinquishing' the position, he was considered an Eminent Elder of the Black Warrior Institute.

"What? Huang Xiaolong?!" Wang Na was astounded.

Grand Elder He Zhiwu and Grand Elder He Fei were just as astounded; how could Huang Xiaolong still be alive?!

He Zhiwu exclaimed in shock, "Did Huang Xiaolong escape from the Great Lord by luck? Could that be why he wasn't killed?"

"It must be like this." Wang Na sneered, "This Huang Xiaolong's life is really tenacious, he still managed to stay alive even after all this. But it's understandable. It is said that the Overflowing Lightning World, where the tournament was held, can be described as boundless. As ingenious as the Great Lord is, it is not an easy task finding a single person. Huang Xiaolong's death is a certainty, his numbered days are quickly slipping away."

"I agree. At most, this Huang Xiaolong can only jump around for a few more days." He Fei echoed.

Wang Na instructed the reporting disciple, "Pass down my order, tell Feng Yang come to see me with the Institute Principal token." Since Feng Yang was back, it was about time she received the Institute Principal token.

That disciple quickly complied.

Feng Yang and his four disciples had just passed through the Black Warrior City when they saw a group of Black Warrior Institute inner disciples flying toward them.

The group of inner disciples greeted Feng Yang with the salutation 'Eminent Elder.'

"What did you lot call me just now? Eminent Elder?!" Feng Yang was bewildered. Huang Xiaolong, Liu Yun, Chen Yang, and Qi Wen were also baffled hearing these inner disciples greeting Feng Yang that way.

"Yes, Institute Principal Wang Na has conducted the installment ceremony more than a month ago, her esteem self is now the current Black Warrior Institute Principal." One of the inner disciples explained.

Rage rose to Feng Yang's face hearing that, his deep voice rumbled, "Wang Na dared to proceed with the installment ceremony without my permission, who gave her this right?!"

That inner disciple stammered fearfully, finally squeezing out some words, "Institute Principal Wang Na knows that Eminent Elder has returned, thus she has requested Eminent Elder's presence in the great hall. She also said that Eminent Elder is to hand over the Institute Principal token. We're just following orders, please do not make things difficult for us."

Liu Yun and Qi Wen were immediately angered. From that inner disciple's words, whether Feng Yang was willing or not, he was to hand over the token?

"Master, since that old witch Wang Na is so anxious to see us, we should go, it's been some time since I've last seen that old witch. Coincidentally, I've been wanting to see that old witch as well." Huang Xiaolong said to Feng Yang.

"Impudent! Huang Xiaolong, you're just a measly Elder, how dare you disrespect the Institute Principal!" An inner disciple that had a Grand Elder as his Master couldn't resist barking at Huang Xiaolong, trying to stand out.

Huang Xiaolong glanced over through the corner of his eye, then a cold snorted sounded from him and that particular disciple exploded on the spot. Blood splattered on the other disciples near him and the ground.

All remaining disciples leaped back, alarmed and, frankly, terrified as they looked at Huang Xiaolong.

"Master, let's go to the Black Warrior Great Hall." Huang Xiaolong didn't pay those inner disciples any further attention, looking at Feng Yang.

"Alright." Feng Yang nodded in agreement.

With that decided, the five of them flew toward the Black Warrior City's transmission array. After being transported to the institute grounds, they flew straight to the Black Warrior Great Hall.

As soon as they walked into the hall, Huang Xiaolong immediately saw Wang Na who was sitting in the main seat, which was reserved only for the Black Warrior Institute Principal. At this moment, Wang Na was sitting there wearing the Black Warrior Divine Armor, radiant and spirited.

At the same moment Feng Yang and Huang Xiaolong stepped into the hall, Wang Na, He Zhiwu, He Fei, and the others fixed their gazes on them. The other three people were disregarded.

"Feng Yang, I'm sure you know by now that I am the current Black Warrior Institute Principal." Wang Na went on, barely able to hide the smirk on her face, "According to the Black Warrior Institute's rules, you're now an Eminent Elder, but you're still required to salute me." Then her gaze swept over Huang Xiaolong, Liu Yun, and the others, adding, "As for these disciples of yours, as Elders and Grand Elders of the Black Warrior Institute, they should get on their knees seeing the Institute Principal."

Feng Yang snickered in spite of his boiling anger, "Wang Na, I don't remember agreeing to your installment ceremony. Based on this alone, I can convict you of the crime of rebellion."

Wang Na giggled coquettishly hearing Feng Yang's accusation, "Feng Yang, if I remember correctly, it is stated in the institute's rules that, if the said Institute Principal is absent, the installment ceremony can proceed as long as other Eminent Elders agree. I have received permission from the Eminent Elders, therefore, my installment ceremony is right and proper, whereas you, Feng Yang, because of your personal disciple, arbitrarily left the Black Tortoise Galaxy. Most of all, you did not return to conduct the installment ceremony in a timely manner, do you know your crime?!"

Feng Yang's face turned grim.

All of a sudden, several strong auras enveloped the great hall, which belonged to the few Eminent Elders present.

"Feng Yang, Wang Na is the current official Institute Principal, hand over the token." One of the Eminent Elders spoke, "Otherwise, we won't be able to plead on your behalf to Principal Wang Na to forgive your crime of arbitrarily leaving the Black Tortoise Galaxy."

Feng Yang and his disciples were green and red with anger. It was clear as day that these Eminent Elders had received some benefits from Wang Na and shifted to her camp.

Huang Xiaolong stepped out, walking all the way to the center of the great hall while shaking his head in annoyance.

"Old witch, I had wanted to let you live a few more days, but now, my heart doesn't feel comfortable if I don't kill you." Huang Xiaolong said to Wang Na, looking directly at her.

"What insolence! How dare you disrespect Institute Principal Wang Na?! As an Elder of the institute, why are you not kneeling in salute to the Institute Principal!" A Grand Elder pointed a finger at Huang Xiaolong's face, snapping harshly.

Huang Xiaolong's gaze darkened hearing this. A streak of lightning shot out from the void and that Grand Elder's movements stopped, turning into a burnt corpse, standing there stiffly with tiny ribbons of lightning crackling around his body.

The other Grand Elders felt their hearts nearly jump out from their chests, retreating backward in panic.

Wang Na was shocked, but even more confounded, "Huang Xiaolong, you actually dared to kill a Grand Elder in public, usurping authority, you, you...!" She turned toward the several Eminent Elders, "Several Eminent Elders please take action and capture this traitor for judgment!"

One of the Eminent Elders slashed his long sword out, the sword tip pointed at Huang Xiaolong, "Huang Xiaolong, you actually dared to kill a Grand Elder right in front of us! Even if your Master gets on his knees and begs for mercy, you won't be able to escape death!"

Chapter 887: Wang Na's Death

After he finished declaring his righteous reason, that Eminent Elder's momentum soared sky high. In the next second, his longsword was hacking down on Huang Xiaolong.

An engulfing sword qi drowned Huang Xiaolong within, blocking all and any routes of escape.

Water element godforce filled the great hall.

Seeing this, the rest of the Eminent Elders stood aside, having no intention to interfere.

Watching the sword qi targeting him, a mocking sneer curved up from the corners of Huang Xiaolong's lips; a mid-Second Order Highgod Realm?

That attacking Eminent Elder caught sight of Huang Xiaolong's mocking sneer, angering him further. The amount of water element godforce increased, enhancing the sword qi's lethality.

Originally, with Huang Xiaolong's currently strength, merely a blow of breath could instantly kill a Third Order Highgod Realm cultivator. But after a quick thought, he decided to, at least, make a move.

Huang Xiaolong raised his right arm up, then a finger, and flicked out.

That seemingly powerful sword qi attack suddenly popped like a bubble, and just as the Eminent Elder's face paled, he felt as if a giant mountain slammed against his chest and was knocked flying back at an alarming speed.

Rumble!

The whole great hall swayed and shook as the Eminent Elder crashed through one of the walls, flying several hundred meters out until he slammed into a mountain cliff.

A section of that cliff broke and crumbled from the impact, whereas that Eminent Elder laid at the edge, no longer moving.

Apart from Feng Yang, Liu Yun, Qi Wen, and Chen Yang, the others were flabbergasted staring at that human-shaped hole on the wall.

Wang Na, as well as the several Eminent Elders were shocked and bewildered, losing their bearing.

"Old witch, what other crimes do you want to accuse me of?" While these people were still in shock, Huang Xiaolong's aloof voice jolted them back to reality.

Wang Na's head jerked up, glaring at Huang Xiaolong despite the apprehension and fear in her eyes. She knew very well that Eminent Elder's strength. Although he was weaker than Feng Yang, it was not that big of a gap, a mid-Second Order Highgod Realm.

Yet a mid-Second Order Highgod Realm couldn't withstand a flick of Huang Xiaolong's finger? Then... Huang Xiaolong's strength was... Third Order Highgod Realm?!

Huang Xiaolong, this dog, was already a Third Order Highgod Realm master?! But, she obviously did not sense any godforce from him, so what exactly was happening?!

In fact, it was nothing out of the ordinary for Wang Na unable to sense Huang Xiaolong's godforce earlier, for he did not use any godforce at all, only pure physical strength. Then again, it was merely one-millionth of his physical strength.

Wang Na could hear her own voice shaking, "Huang Xiaolong, as an Elder of Black Warrior Institute, you killed first an institute Grand Elder, then heavily injured an Eminent Elder, you, you, you...!"

"I what?" Huang Xiaolong smirked. He raised a palm toward her and the pulled Wang Na before him.

Wang Na sensed the murderous aura from Huang Xiaolong's body, causing her small face to be drained of blood, fear and fury mixed together, "You, I-I'm the Institute Principal! Huang Xiaolong, you dare to kill me?! You want to turn the entire Black Warrior Institute into your enemy?!"

"Become enemies with the whole Black Warrior Institute? Old witch, you overvalue yourself." Huang Xiaolong laughed loudly at Wang Na's words, "Then again, so what if I become enemies with the entire Black Warrior Institute?"

After saying that, Huang Xiaolong tapped a finger on Wang Na's arm and a vigor force entered her body, breaking all of her bones. Huang Xiaolong controlled the vigor force's speed and strength, making sure it broke Wang Na's bones piece by piece.

The sounds of breaking bones resounded in the hall again and again, as if there was no end to it, together with Wang Na's intermittent screams. Even so, her eyes were glaring venomously at Huang Xiaolong, "Huang Xiaolong, even if you kill me, the Great Lord will spare neither you nor your family. You and your family will come to accompany me in hell very soon!"

"Great Lord?" Huang Xiaolong issued a harsh snicker, "I forgot to inform you, that Great Lord of yours is already dead, I killed him. He's already waiting impatiently for you in hell."

Wang Na, He Zhiwu, and He Fei were dazed.

Then Wang Na shrieked, "Huang Xiaolong, you really think simply mouthing some nonsense will make me believe you? Just you, a mere Third Order Highgod Realm, is our Great Lord's match? How powerful my Great Lord is is not something you can imagine. The Great Lord is destined to become an existence that will conquer countless galaxies!" She would never believe that Huang Xiaolong was capable of killing the Great Lord backing them.

Her Great Lord had subordinates such as the Mirage King, masters of peak late-Third Order Highgod Realm, and could only be stronger than that. How can Huang Xiaolong kill her Great Lord?

He Zhiwu and He Fei also refused to believe his words.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head, too lazy to say anything further. His palm landed a swift strike on Wang Na's chest, shattering her internal organs.

Although Wang Na's physical body was not weak being a mid-First Order Highgod Realm master, in front of Huang Xiaolong, it was as fragile as a paper tiger.

"Huang Xiaolong, release Institute Principal Wang Na this instant!" An Eminent Elder shouted when he saw Huang Xiaolong striking Wang Na's chest. "If you dare to kill Institute Principal Wang Na, all of us will make a joint order for all the forces in Black Tortoise Galaxy to hunt you down. No matter how strong you are, there will be no place for you in the Black Tortoise Galaxy!"

"So noisy!" Huang Xiaolong made a curt wave with his hand.

That peak mid-Second Order Highgod Realm Eminent Elder was sent flying, adding another human-shaped hole through the wall. The remaining Eminent Elders finally felt genuine fear down to their souls. Not one of them dared to make another sound.

"You dog Huang Xiaolong, kill me if you've got the guts, kill me!" Wang Na shrill shrieked cut through the hall.

"Don't worry, I definitely will kill you." A chilling light then flitted past Huang Xiaolong's eyes and a purple soul (魂) character flew out from his pupils, entering Wang Na's mind, scouring her soul for useful information. When that ended, the Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power begin absorbing Wang Na's blood essence and godforce. Right in front of the horrified He Zhiwu, He Fei, and the others present, Wang Na's body began to shrink, finally leaving nothing but a dried corpse.

With a casual flick of his finger, a strand of fire fell onto what remained of Wang Na, incinerating it to ashes.

Wang Na's death was absolute, nothing like an avatar as what happened with Fang Chu. She was also the shortest lasting Institute Principal in the history of the Black Warrior Institute.

After he was done with Wang Na, Huang Xiaolong's gaze fell onto He Zhiwu, He Fei, as well as the remaining Grand Elders and Elders.

Just this one look caused those elders' hearts to palpitate. Some fell to their knees, kowtowing to Huang Xiaolong for mercy.

Watching them act this way, Huang Xiaolong's gaze shifted onto the group of Eminent Elders. One could easily see the fear in these Eminent Elders' eyes even as they subconsciously retreated.

"...Huang Xiaolong, y-you, what do you want to do?" One of them stammered

Huang Xiaolong spoke without any emotion in his voice, "Wang Na's already dead, I'm sure you all have no objections with my Master continuing as the Black Warrior Institute Principal, yes?"

Everyone was too confounded to answer.

"No, no objection, no objection." These people forced a smile that looked uglier than crying.

However, Huang Xiaolong made them sign a blood contract. Having no other way, they signed it.

Coincidentally, a disciple ran into the hall at this moment, saying that the Jiang, Wang, Gudu, and Zhu Families' Patriarchs were waiting outside the Black Warrior Institute, coming to discuss an alliance with Wang Na.

"Great, lead them all in here." Huang Xiaolong calmly ordered.

Chapter 888: All Dead

The disciple respectfully complied and left the great hall.

On the periphery of the Black Warrior Institute's grounds, Jiang Wuhuang, Wang Dingy, Gudu Ye, and Zhu Chu saw that the disciple who went to report had returned, but there was no Wang Na, nor a Grand Elder who came out to welcome them. Seeing this, these distinguish Patriarchs were slightly frowning.

The disciple stood a few meters before the four Patriarchs, saying that the Black Warrior Institute Principal invites them to the great hall.

Of course, that disciple only mentioned the Institute Principal and not Institute Principal Wang Na. However, neither Jiang Wuhuang nor Wang Dingyi, Gudu Ye, or Zhu Chu noticed this small detail.

"Hehe, that biddy is putting on airs now. She knows we're here, but not only did she not come out to welcome us, she didn't even send a Grand Elder, or an Elder at the very least. Instead, she just sent a common disciple to inform us." Wang Dingyi was upset.

Gudu Ye curled his lips in disdain, bearing a hint of envy, "She's now the Black Warrior Institute Principal, greatly favored by the Great Lord, putting some airs in front of us is no surprise. However, Jiang Wuhuang, even though that biddy is your lover, she obviously doesn't put you in her eyes. Hehe, looks like you're losing your charm ah."

Wang Dingyi and the others didn't bother to conceal their laughter, causing Jiang Wuhuang's face to stretch taut in annoyance, "Several Patriarchs need not be concerned about my charm." Jiang Wuhuang flicked his sleeves and flew forward, leaving the rest behind. Watching him act this way, Gudu Ye and the rest decided against saying anything more.

Without another word, the disciple led Jiang Wuhuang's group to the Black Warrior Great Hall.

On the way, with his back toward the others, Jiang Wuhuang's expression was sullen. Even after knowing he was here, that Wang Na actually hadn't come out to welcome him? Looks like he needed to 'torture' her good tonight.

They soon arrived at the Black Warrior Great Hall, entering behind the disciple.

Just as they stepped inside, all four of them spotted Huang Xiaolong almost immediately, as well as Feng Yang, Liu Yun, Qi Wen, and Chen Yang. For a second, Jiang Wuhuang's group was nonplussed.

"Huang Xiaolong, you're not dead?!" Jiang Wuhuang's face sank.

"What, are you disappointed that I didn't die?"

Wang Dingyi snorted coldly, "I didn't expect you to still be alive, and I cannot comprehend why the Great Lord would spare you."

Spare Huang Xiaolong? Feng Yang, Liu Yun, and everyone else revealed an odd expression.

"Where's Wang Na?" Jiang Wuhuang already took a glance around the great hall but did not see her. He did not miss the two human-shaped holes on the walls, perplexing him. Not to mention the seemingly weakened Eminent Elders and Grand Elders in the hall, who were behaving fidgety.

Wang Dingyi and Gudu Ye suddenly tensed noticing Wang Na's absence.

"Where is your Institute Principal Wang Na?!" Wang Dingyi directed this question at Grand Elder He Zhiwu.

He Zhiwu flinched, looking terrified. His mouth opened and closed, but no actual word was spoken. At this point, without Huang Xiaolong's permission, even if he were given ten thousand times more courage, he still wouldn't dare to utter a word.

Watching this, an ominous feeling suddenly crept up Jiang Wuhuang's heart.

"Huang Xiaolong, is it you? Did you detain Wang Na? Speak, is it you?!" Jiang Wuhuang snarled at Huang Xiaolong.

"Could it be that Wang Na didn't come out to welcome us because you detained her?!" Wang Dingyi was glaring daggers at Huang Xiaolong, "Huang Xiaolong, you'd do better to release Wang Na immediately! Even if you locked her up, you cannot stop us from forming an alliance with the Black Warrior Institute."

Other possibilities did not cross Wang Dingyi or the other three people's minds. More accurately, it never occurred to them that Huang Xiaolong had the guts to kill Wang Na. Imprisoning her was the best choice in their opinion.

After all, Wang Na was the current official Black Warrior Institute Principal, everyone in the Black Tortoise Galaxy knew about this.

In the Black Warrior Institute's tens of thousands of years of history, never had there been anyone who dared to do so.

A harsh snicker of contempt sounded from Huang Xiaolong, "You guys want to see Wang Na that old witch so much? Don't rush, you lot will get to see her very soon."

Hearing this, Jiang Wuhuang's group thought that Huang Xiaolong meant he would release her and they inwardly breathed in relief.

"Looks like you aren't so stupid after all, you understand that it's useless to lock her up." Jiang Wuhuang went on, "In fact, with your talent and strength, as long as you're willing to submit, our Great Lord will definitely place importance on you."

Huang Xiaolong couldn't resist shaking his head in laughter, "Looks like you lot misunderstood my words earlier. Let me reword it; since you lot are so anxious to meet Wang Na that old witch, I'll send you all down to hell to see her."

The four Patriarchs stiffened.

Jiang Wuhuang and the others were just about to roar in fury, but Huang Xiaolong's right palm raised up and an overwhelming suction force erupted from it. To Jiang Wuhuang and the other three Patriarchs' horror, they felt as if their limbs were pinned to the air, unable to move even as they flew toward Huang Xiaolong.

"W-what are you doing, Huang Xiaolong?!" Jiang Wuhuang's pupils shrank in fear. Yet, he refused to believe that Huang Xiaolong would dare to kill him.

"What am I doing? You'll know in a bit." Huang Xiaolong reassured.

As the four came to a stop in front of Huang Xiaolong, his Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power surged, swallowing their blood essence and godforce. Despair filled their eyes sensing the condition of their bodies, their faces ashen.

"I forgot to tell you guys, your so-called Great Lord is already waiting for you all in hell." Huang Xiaolong kindly informed.

The four Patriarchs' stiffened again hearing that, disbelief written all over their faces.

Huang Xiaolong increased the devouring power of his Archdevil Supreme Godhead, accelerating the speed with which Jiang Wuhuang, Wang Dingyi, Gudu Ye, and Zhu Chu's blood essence and godforce were flowing into his body.

It didn't take long for the four Patriarchs to turn in dried corpses, just like Wang Na. Still, with their eyes protruding out of their sockets in fear, they tumbled to the floor.

The group of Black Warrior Institute Grand Elders was quietly trembling, their faces drained of blood. Even the Eminent Elders were not an exception.

The scene in front of them was too appalling.

Jiang Wuhuang, Wang Dingyi, Gudu Ye, and Zhu Chu died just like that in front of them, any one of these four people was an existence that could have a third of the Black Tortoise Galaxy's forces shaking with a stamp of their foot. Their families had been sitting at the top of the Black Tortoise Galaxy's power hierarchy for the last ten millennia.

Now, all four died right in front of their eyes!

Sucked dry!

At the same time, the several Eminent Elders were secretly rejoicing. Had they refused to sign the blood contract with Huang Xiaolong earlier, they would have most likely ended up like these four dried corpses on the floor.

With a casual wave of his hand, Huang Xiaolong sent out a sliver of fire element godforce, cleanly burning away the remains of Jiang Wuhuang, Wang Dingyi, Gudu Ye, and Zhu Chu.

...

In a secret space within a large world surface not far away from the Black Warrior Institute, the Gudu Family Ancestor, Gudu Batian, was in close seclusion when a message from the family's Grand Elder came through the communication talisman and disturbed him. Feeling that it was strange, Gudu Batian took it out and read the message. Instantly, his face was filled with grief, fury, and sorrow; his emotions became chaotic, "Impossible, how can this be! Who killed my Ye'er—!"

When a Gudu Family Grand Elder noticed that Gudu Ye's life slip had shattered, he immediately reported the matter to their Family Ancestor.

Gudu Batian disappeared in a flicker. With a Greater Space Teleportation, he had arrived at the great hall of the Gudu Family's main residence.

By this time, all Grand Elders of the family had assembled in the hall, waiting for him.

"Have you found out who the murderer is?!" Gudu Batian roared at the group of Grand Elders.

"Ancestor, we haven't found out yet. But we know the Patriarch was heading to the Black Warrior Institute together with the Jiang, Wang and Zhu Families' Patriarchs to discuss an alliance with Institute Principal Wang Na." One of the Grand Elders answered weakly.

Chapter 889: Could His Son Really Protect Himself?

"He was heading to the Black Warrior Institute?" Gudu Batian's gaze turned sharp and chilling, "Then I shall make a trip there and ask that biddy Wang Na."

While Gudu Batian was prepared to consume a large portion of his godforce to perform Greater Space Teleportation all the way there, an indifferent voice rang in the hall, "I don't think that's necessary."

The unfamiliar voice was too abrupt, startling Gudu Batian and the group of Grand Elders.

Before the wary eyes of Gudu Batian, a figure slowly walked into the hall through the entrance. When he got a look at that person's face, Gudu Batian was dazed for a second, then a bit doubtful, "Huang Xiaolong?"

This figure was naturally Huang Xiaolong.

After killing Gudu Ye, Jiang Wuhuang, Wang Dingyi, and Zhu Chu, he knew it would alert the Jiang, Gudu, Wang, and Zhu Families, thus he decided to deal with these four families' Ancestors before they could react.

As Huang Xiaolong walked into the hall, his gaze swept over the faces of the Grand Elders present and Gudu Batian, commenting, "Everyone's here, all the better."

Gudu Batian's face tightened, "Huang Xiaolong, what are you doing here in my Gudu Family's main residence? Don't get arrogant just because you have Feng Yang and the Ascending Moon Old Man as Masters, thinking I won't dare to kill you. Roll out of here now! Remember, not walk, not run, but roll!"

After Gudu Batian found out that his son Gudu Ye had been murdered, his reason was close to breaking point. He was blinded by fury and killing intent, and this Huang Xiaolong suddenly appearing in his territory and saying something inconceivable like 'everyone's here, all the better' incensed him further.

If it was any other person, Gudu Batian would have slapped the intruder to death without a word instead of wasting effort in telling that person to roll out.

Huang Xiaolong flashed Gudu Batian a faint smile, "And if I don't?"

Gudu Batian's pupils needled, "Then you can go and die!" His palm had already struck toward Huang Xiaolong even before his last word sounded, followed by earth element godforce flooding out from Gudu Batian's body.

Affected by Gudu Batian's earth element godforce, the entire hall's floor crack and sank into the ground. The present Grand Elders swayed unsteadily, sinking together with the floor, few unlucky ones were even buried into the soil up to their waist.

Watching Gudu Batian's palm closing in, Huang Xiaolong responded with a casual wave of his palm.

That seemingly horrifying palm strike imbued with roiling earth element godforce trembled and burst softly in midair, whereas Gudu Batian himself was blasted in the opposite direction as if he were hit by a sledgehammer. His body slammed heavily into the wall behind him.

The whole section of the wall crumbled, burying him in a heap of rubble.

Looking at Gudu Batian's sorry state, the Grand Elders looked at Huang Xiaolong wide-eyed, confounded. In that moment, their minds were blanked even as they saw Huang Xiaolong approaching Gudu Batian.

"You, who are you?" Gudu Batian's voice came from underneath the rubble as he pushed his way out, struggling to his feet. Disregarding the thick dust all over himself, Gudu Batian warily watched Huang Xiaolong.

Around two hundred years ago, Feng Yang held a grand apprenticeship ceremony, receiving Huang Xiaolong as his personal disciple, and Gudu Batian attended that ceremony. At that time, Huang Xiaolong's cultivation hadn't even reached the God realm. In Gudu Batian's eyes, an ant had more worth than that Huang Xiaolong. At most, he was just ordure left behind by an ant.

He couldn't believe, refused to believe that, in a short two hundred years, that same Huang Xiaolong could grow to the point of sending him flying with a single palm.

Huang Xiaolong remained silent. He pulled Gudu Batian before him, and his Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power roared to life.

Similarly to Gudu Ye, Jiang Wuhuang, and the others, Gudu Batian immediately sensed his body's blood essence and godforce slipping away at a rapid rate, out of his control. Panic, fear, and despair clutched his heart.

"In fact, the other reason I came here today is to tell you that I'm the one who killed your son." Huang Xiaolong spoke in a flat tone.

"You!" Gudu Batian's eyes rounded in fury.

"Your Gudu Family will be erased from the Black Tortoise Galaxy very soon." Huang Xiaolong coldly added, "Naturally, other than your Gudu Family, there are also the Jiang Family, Wang Family, as well as the Zhu Family."

Not wanting to delay any further, Huang Xiaolong increased the speed of his Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power.

Almost in the blink of an eye, all of Gudu Batian's blood essence and godforce had dried up. Then a small fireball shot out from Huang Xiaolong's finger, landing on Gudu Batian's dried corpse and burning it to ashes.

The hall's silence was broken by a sharp shriek, the group of Grand Elders could be seen fleeing from the hall in terror.

Huang Xiaolong watched this without much interest, he didn't even bother to move his hands. In a split second, more than a dozen soul force swords pierced through those Grand Elders, causing their bodies to halt in midair as if frozen, then plummet to the ground. There were no wounds on them, but they were no longer breathing.

"Should I go to the Jiang Family next or Wang Family?" Huang Xiaolong muttered to himself. The space around him rippled and his figure vanished from the hall.

One day later, a piece of news that shook the whole Black Tortoise Galaxy began to spread. The Jiang, Wang, Gudu, and Zhu Families that had existed and grew into super forces of the Black Tortoise Galaxy in the last millions of years had their Grand Elders, Patriarchs, and Ancestors killed!

The news first spread from the Cloudsea Mainland, shocking the most prosperous location in the Black Tortoise Galaxy, which raised doubt, confusion, and rebuttals as more and more people continued to talk about the rumor, spreading it even further.

Some claimed that the four families had offended a super master, whereas there were whispers claiming it was Huang Xiaolong who did it.

Of course, there were even more people who refuted the possibility of it having been done by Huang Xiaolong. Amongst the Jiang, Wang, Gudu, and Zhu Families' Ancestors, there must have been one or two peak-mid Second Order or late-Second Order Highgod Realm masters, hence, no one really believed that Huang Xiaolong possessed the required strength to kill them.

Very soon, another piece of news followed.

The ranking list for the this term's Highgod Advancement Tournament involving elite geniuses from close to a hundred thousand galaxies had been announced, and at the top of the list, the first place winner was Huang Xiaolong!!

"What? The first place winner is Huang Xiaolong? It must be someone with the same name, right? It cannot be our Black Warrior Institute's Huang Xiaolong." When the news spread, after the initial astonishment, ten out of ten people would then shake their heads, denying the possibility.

When everyone concluded that it must be someone with the same name, even more rumors sparked discussions everywhere: it was said that, during the tournament, the Azure Dragon Institute's Xiang Mingzhi died in Huang Xiaolong's hands!

Xiang Mingzhi wasn't the only one, there were also the Saint Lord Galaxy Yelu Family's most brilliant genius in the last ten million years, Yelu Tianfeng, as well as the Beitang Family Patriarch's son, Beitang Wuji, both of whom died in Huang Xiaolong's hands!

Yelu Tianfeng was a peak late-Third Order Highgod Realm master, and so was Beitang Wuji.

And the one who killed them was none other than their Black Tortoise Galaxy's Huang Xiaolong!

Not someone with the same name!

The whole Cloudsea Mainland was in an uproar!

Shocking, shocking, shocking!

While every corner of the Cloudsea Mainland was boiling from this consecutive set of news, Huang Xiaolong was rushing back to the Martial Spirit World.

...

Inside the Huang Clan Manor's main hall, Huang Peng, Su Yan, and the main members of the family were looking troubled and anxious.

They received news that Wang Na had taken over the Black Warrior Institute Principal position! Moreover, she would soon form an alliance with the Jiang, Wang, Gudu, and Zhu Families. No doubt, the Huang Clan Manor would be their first annihilation target.

"I wonder how Xiaolong is now..." Huang Peng sighed.

Su Yan's soft-arched eyebrows were scrunched together, "I heard before the tournament started that there were some conflicts between Xiaolong and disciples from some Yelu Family, who even let out word that they will not let Xiaolong have an easy time inside, and that Yelu Tianfeng is even a peak late-Third Order Highgod Realm master. Could Xiaolong be...?"

Su Yan's unease deepened.

Because they had just heard the news from the Cloudsea Mainland today, everyone in the Huang Clan Manor was still unaware that Huang Xiaolong was already back in the Black Tortoise Galaxy.

Looking at his wife's woeful expression, Huang Peng comforted, "Don't worry too much, nothing will happen to Xiaolong. The venue for the tournament is in the Divine World's Overflowing Lightning World, which is too big to measure. Those people won't necessarily be able to locate Xiaolong. Moreover, even if he cannot enter the top one thousand, ensuring his own safety shouldn't be a problem for him..." Huang Peng's voice trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

He knew that, even if the Overflowing Lightning World may be boundless, there were countless lightning beasts. Could his son really protect himself?

Chapter 890: Doesn't Your Face Turn Red Telling Lies Like This?

As the hall's depressing silence made breathing feel like arduous labor, a Huang Clan Manor disciple ran into the hall, reporting with enthusiasm, "Clan Head, Madame, Eldest Young Master is back!"

Eldest Young Master!

Huang Peng, Su Yan, Huang Min, Huang Xiaohai, Shi Xiaofei, and the others in the hall quivered as happiness rushed through them.

"Xiaolong, Xiaolong's back!" Su Yan flew to her feet in excitement.

That disciple respectfully replied, "Yes, it is said that Eldest Young Master has just stepped out from the transmission array and is flying back here."

Hearing this confirmation, Huang Peng, Su Yan, and the rest, especially Shi Xiaofei, smiled at each other brightly, sweeping away the heavy gloom from moments ago. Everyone hastened their steps, leaving the hall. Just as they were close to the Huang Clan Manor's main entrance, they could see a lone silhouette flying in their direction.

Naturally, it was Huang Xiaolong!

"Xiaolong!"

"Big brother!"

Huang Peng, Su Yan, Shi Xiaofei, and everyone else quickened their steps.

Watching his parents, Shi Xiaofei, and the rest of his family coming out to meet him, a warm feeling flowed into Huang Xiaolong's heart. A genuine smile spread over his face.

"Father! Mother!" Huang Xiaolong called out.

Su Yan hurried up to Huang Xiaolong, holding her son's hands. She was checking him up and down with her eyes, her hands shaking slightly from excitement, "It's good that you're back, it's good that you're back."

Huang Peng laughed heartily, "Didn't I already say it? With our son's strength, even if he didn't enter the top one thousand, protecting himself is definitely not a problem. Look, isn't our son back home safe and sound now?"

Su Yan rolled her eyes at Huang Peng, retorting playfully, "How do you know our son cannot enter the top one thousand? With our son's capabilities, not to mention the top one thousand, he could get a place within the top three hundred."

Although Su Yan said this, everyone was aware that she said it because she was happy that Huang Xiaolong returned alive and well, not because she really believed he could enter the top three hundred.

Naturally, Huang Xiaolong did not miss the meaning of Su Yan's words. He laughed secretly to himself, 'Looks like my family and the rest don't harbor much hope or believe I could enter the top one thousand in the tournament.'

"Big brother, come on, tell us, what's your ranking in the tournament?" Huang Min urged, "Top ten million?"

It seems in Huang Min's eyes, that was already a great achievement. One must know that there were more than seventeen million disciples from various galaxies.

Everyone turned their heads, anticipating Huang Xiaolong's answer. Huang Xiaolong leaned back slightly from the intense gazes directed at him, shaking his head.

Watching Huang Xiaolong shaking his head, Huang Min palmed her own forehead, hesitating a little, "It won't be below that... right?"

Below ten million? Huang Xiaolong was depressed hearing his sister's words!

When Huang Min noticed Huang Xiaolong's wry smile, she thought she hit the nail on the head, "It's alright, the ranking doesn't matter that much. Big brother, you need not feel depressed, with your talent, in the next Highgod Advancement Tournament, you can definitely enter the top one thousand if you work hard."

Although Huang Peng, Su Yan, and the others had expected this result, it was inevitable they would feel some disappointment knowing that Huang Xiaolong was at the bottom of the pile. In truth, they did have a tiny of hope, hoping Huang Xiaolong would be lucky and somehow enter the top one thousand. If not, at least within the top ten thousand...

Listening to his sister worsening his situation with every word that came out from her mouth, Huang Xiaolong flicked her forehead, admonishing her while smiling, "You really think your Big brother is so weak? Can I only scrap a place at the bottom?"

Huang Min blanked, "Then, not below the ten millionth place?"

Huang Xiaolong laughed, "Of course not! In this term's Highgod Advancement Tournament, your Big brother, me, won the first place."

In the next second, Huang Min giggled which deepened into a peal of laughter, "I say, Big brother, nowadays you don't even turn red telling lies like this? But, looking at your expression, it really seems like that."

Huang Xiaohai, Shi Xiaofei, and the rest also laughed.

Su Yan smiled, "Mother knows you're trying to comfort your father and me, but there's still no need to claim number one."

Huang Xiaohai grinned, "That's right, Big brother. If you said you managed to enter the top one thousand, you could have tricked us."

Huang Xiaolong was speechless, looks like it was true that sometimes no one would believe when you tell the truth. But Huang Xiaolong did not explain further, after all, in a few days, the news would spread through the four galaxies. At that time, his parents, his siblings, and everyone else would come to know.

The group walked back inside, each taking a seat in the main hall.

On the way inside, Huang Xiaolong casually asked about things that happened while he was away. As usual, everyone was trying to one-up each other, fighting among themselves to tell Huang Xiaolong.

In truth, in the past two years, the Huang Clan Manor had been quite peaceful. His family was more interested to know about Huang Xiaolong's experience in the tournament.

In the hall, Huang Xiaolong simply recounted his experience, but when he reached the part of killing Yelu Tianfeng and Beitang Wuji, Huang Min and the others struggled to hold in their laughter.

Huang Min finally erupted in laughter, "Aish, enough of that already. Big brother, you think we don't know that Yelu Tianfeng's strength? We already know he's a peak late-Third Order Highgod Realm master."

This group of people persisted in thinking that Huang Xiaolong was trying to trick them. Watching these people's reactions, Huang Xiaolong felt a breath stuck in his chest.

"Forget that. Big brother, I remember you promised before that you and Sister Xiaofei will marry after the tournament ended, holding a grand wedding for her. Now, you...?" Huang Min changed the subject.

Huang Xiaolong looked at Shi Xiaofei, who lowered her head shyly, cheeks blushed red. She was embarrassed to meet Huang Xiaolong's gaze.

Huang Xiaolong smiled, "I did. I was about to discuss this with father and mother, I plan to have the wedding three months later here in the Huang Clan Manor."

Hearing this, cheers erupted in the hall.

Huang Peng and Su Yan were beaming from ear to ear, the two of them had been looking forward to another grandchild for a very long time. They had been waiting for so many years, and finally, the time had come.

Hearing Huang Xiaolong stayed that their wedding would be held three months later, Shi Xiaofei's petite body trembled, joy and happiness shone from her face.

Although he knew that Shi Xiaofei would agree, Huang Xiaolong still asked her opinion. As expected, she has no objections.

With that set, the preparations began.

Three months later, the grand wedding would be held!

Zhao Shu, Zhang Fu, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, the Phoenix Clan Patriarch and Ancestor, and other Highgod Realm masters stepped forward to congratulate Huang Xiaolong.

All of a sudden, the infectious festive cheer spread throughout the Huang Clan Manor.

Su Yan immediately ordered the servants and maids to begin all the necessary preparations, even the guards had to contribute to the labor.

As night fell, the whole Huang Clan Manor was still in a bustle of activities.

Huang Xiaolong was standing in his yard, contemplating things. In all truthfulness, setting the wedding date to three months later was to due to his other concerns.

The news of his wedding would soon spread through the four galaxies and further, reaching certain people's ears. Those such as the Yelu Family in the Saint Lord Galaxy would hear about his wedding as well.

On the day of his wedding, Huang Xiaolong was certain the Yelu and Beitang Families would come seeking revenge.

Before that day arrived, he had three months to prepare.

'Three months, that should be enough.' Huang Xiaolong thought to himself. In these three months, he planned to refine that Lightning God's corpse, as well as the Heavenly God's godhead that he received as a reward. Not forgetting that lightning dragon spiritual vein.

With these things, it was enough to enhance his cultivation to another level in three months.

As long as he could break through to Fourth Order Highgod Realm, he would have nothing to be afraid of even against the Seventh Order Highgod Realm Yelu Family Patriarch, Yelu Chufei.

"Sissy fudges, Little brat Huang, I've heard that you're back! I already knew for sure you brat wouldn't die so easily."

While Huang Xiaolong was pondering about his plans, a carefree voice sounded in his yard.

Huang Xiaolong smiled as he turned around and saw no one other than the Ascending Moon Old Man.

The old man walking in suddenly froze in his steps, staring at Huang Xiaolong as if he had just seen something inconceivable, yelling in a dramatic manner, "Mid-Third Order Highgod Realm?! Your grandma's bear!!"

Chapter 891: Really Won The First Place!

"Old man, is there a need to be so dramatic?" Watching the Ascending Moon Old Man's exaggerated reaction, Huang Xiaolong couldn't hold back a smile.

He already knew the old man would be able to see through his current cultivation realm at a glance. Even though Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi and the rest could not, this old man could.

Then again, Huang Xiaolong had no intention to hide it from him.

The Ascending Moon Old Man crossed the distance in large strides to reach Huang Xiaolong's side, his eyes seemed to glow green scanning him up and down. He had an unnerving feverish gaze that made Huang Xiaolong feel like tiny needles stabbing all over his body.

The next sentence that came out from the old man's mouth was, "Brat, shall we exchange some pointers?"

Huang Xiaolong was dazed, then grinned, "I think we'd better not."

He wasn't able to see through his Master's strength in the past, but now, with his current divine sense, Huang Xiaolong could see that the old man was a peak mid-Fourth Order Highgod Realm.

Peak mid-Fourth Order Highgod Realm! Although his battle strength was probably comparable to a peak late-Fourth Order Highgod Realm master, this level of strength, in the current Huang Xiaolong's eyes, wasn't enough.

No matter what, the Ascending Moon Old Man was his Master, it wouldn't be good if he accidentally hurt the old man, right?

Hearing his refusal, the Ascending Moon Old Man thought Huang Xiaolong was afraid. His old face beamed as he tried to appear amiable and kind, "What are you afraid of? Don't worry, your Master, me, knows not to hurt you. How about this, I will only use one-tenth of my strength, what do you say?"

Only use one-tenth of his strength? Huang Xiaolong's expression turned slightly strange looking at the old man as he suppressed the laughter bubbling up, "Old man, are you sure?"

The Ascending Moon Old Man stuck out his chest with absolute confidence, "Who do you think your Master is? I'm the legendary Ascending Moon Old Man! With my reputation, do you think I would trick my disciple?"

Then, the old man's face filled with excitement, "it's been a long time since this old man loosened his muscles, I was going to be stifled to death. This time around, I'm going to enjoy myself. Brat, don't hold back, you must use your full strength! If not, I will pummel you."

Although Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, Green Dragon Beast King, and Ancestor Bifang were not weak, being Third Order Highgod Realm masters, they were still too weak in the Ascending Moon Old Man's eyes.

All these years, he had been comprehending the Heavenly Mountain godhead that Huang Xiaolong gave him, causing his strength to rise significantly over the years. Unfortunately, finding a good opponent was a headache.

And now, seeing that Huang Xiaolong had actually broken through to mid-Third Order Highgod Realm, his hands were naturally feeling itchy.

Listening to the old man advising him not to hold back, moreover, to use full strength, Huang Xiaolong could barely stop his mouth from rising upwards. His odd expression deepened, "Old man, you really want me to go all out?"

The Ascending Moon Old Man snapped, "Nonsense! If I don't enjoy the fight, I'll come looking for you once a day."

Huang Xiaolong agreed reluctantly, "Alright then."

'Old man, you asked for it yourself. I'll make sure you have a good time later.'

The Ascending Moon Old Man quickly arranged a restrictive barrier around Huang Xiaolong's yard to ensure that the energy fluctuations from their fight wouldn't spread out. When all was done, the old man stood there with his arms behind his back, saying to Huang Xiaolong, "Brat, make your move."

Clearly, he was allowing Huang Xiaolong to make the first move.

Watching the thin old man in front of him sticking out his chest, Huang Xiaolong's cheek finally twitched and made the first move.

Huang Xiaolong raised a fist, his punch flying at the old man.

His punch was silent, windless, and calm.

Although the Ascending Moon Old Man demanded he used his full strength, Huang Xiaolong did not use any godforce. Hence, this punch was purely his physical strength. However, when his fist was about to land on the old man's body, Huang Xiaolong reduced half of its power.

Looking at Huang Xiaolong's less than spirited attack, the Ascending Moon Old Man snapped: "Your grandma's bear, you call that a punch?!"

He had just spoken, and in the next second, he was knocked into the air by Huang Xiaolong's quiet and calm punch, slamming against the barrier. Invisible energy rippled in the air.

The old man laid there for a while, not moving a finger.

Huang Xiaolong watched the old man just lying there, not moving at all. He spoke first, "Say, old man, are you dead? If not, let's continue."

As if Huang Xiaolong's words played a role, the old man's small finger moved, then his body, and finally legs. It took the old man some time to get to his feet.

Looking at Huang Xiaolong this time, there was no longer an excited light in his eyes, no longer that feverish look resembling a predator that found a prey. Instead, the Ascending Moon Old Man looked like he was staring at the most fearsome living being under the heavens, his eyes wide with incredulity.

Huang Xiaolong smiled, "Old man, one more time."

The old ma resolutely shook his head.

"I'll limit my strength down to one-tenth." Huang Xiaolong compromised.

The old man hesitated, "Really?"

"Really." Huang Xiaolong solemnly nodded.

Without warning, powerful godforce rushed out from the Ascending Moon Old Man's body, containing both fire and water element godforce at the same time. A swift palm strike roared toward Huang Xiaolong: "Sissy fudges, you brat! Do you think one-tenth of your strength can win against your Master!"

"Ascending Moon Godly Palm!"

A giant palm imprint cut through space. At the same time, bursts of silver light rippled out from the old man's body, gathering, expanding, and finally forming a surreal silver moon behind him.

As if he was resonating with the silver moon, the force of the old man's palm suddenly increased.

Huang Xiaolong raised his right palm and struck forward in counter, causing the two palms to collide in midair.

The Ascending Moon Godly Palm crumbled like sand on the beach, whereas the Ascending Moon Old Man himself was heavily knocked into the barrier, just like the last time. He slid down to the ground, raising a curtain of dust.

A long time passed before the old man managed to get on his feet again.

"Old man, let's go again." Huang Xiaolong smiled as he added, "This time, I won't move."

But the Ascending Moon Old Man suddenly erased the barrier and disappeared in a trail of dust, nowhere to be seen. This time, no matter what that brat said, he wouldn't come again.

He could see clearly now; if he continued to spar with Huang Xiaolong, the next time around, there was a chance he wouldn't be able to get up.

Shi Xiaofei just walked into the yard to call for Huang Xiaolong when she saw the old man running out from the yard in a hurry. Baffled, she asked the only other person in the yard, "Big brother Huang, what happened to Senior Ascending Moon?"

"Nothing." Huang Xiaolong shook his head, reaching for Shi Xiaofei's hands as both sat down.

Soon, five days passed.

On this day, Su Yan and Huang Peng were sitting in the hall discussing about Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei's wedding plans when Huang Xiaohai ran into the hall like a madman, shouting intelligibly, "Father, Mother! Big brother, he really got the first place!"

By now, news of Huang Xiaolong obtaining the first place in the Highgod Advancement Tournament had reached the four galaxies.

But Huang Peng and Su Yan failed to understand what Huang Xiaohai was referring to.

"What 'Big brother really got the first place'?" Su Yan asked.

"The Highgod Advancement Tournament! Big brother won the first place! It's the first place, truly the first place!!" Huang Xiaohai was gesticulating in the air.

Huang Peng and Su Yan were shocked, their faces turning red as if they were injected with chicken blood.

Chapter 892: Huang Xiaolong's Grand Wedding

First place in the Highgod Advancement Tournament!

'Our son, our son won the Highgod Advancement Tournament's first place!'

Huang Peng and Su Yan felt like a gong reverberating in their minds, forgetting to react.

Quite some time later, Huang Peng finally managed to ask, albeit a little stiff, "Xiaohai, this news, who did you hear it from? It's not a false rumor?"

After all, this was really too surreal for them to believe!

One could see from the expression on Su Yan's face that she was still doubtful if the news was actually true.

Huang Xiaohai jumped in excitement, as if that action could convince his parents, "Father, Mother, the news is absolutely true! The news has reached all corners of the Black Tortoise Galaxy! Not only that, even people in the Azure Dragon, Vermilion Bird, and White Tiger Galaxies are talking about it!"

For a second, Huang Peng and Su Yan were dazed.

It had reached all four galaxies?

"Then, what your Big brother said before, that he killed Yelu Tianfeng and Beitang Wuji, is it true?" Su Yan asked.

Huang Xiaohai nodded like a chick pecking grains, "Not only Yelu Tianfeng and Beitang Wuji, Big brother also killed a peerless genius from the Everlasting Galaxy's Fortune Gate named Fang Chu. It is said that Fang Chu was a Fifth Order Highgod Realm master who had a high chance of winning the first place."

Huang Peng and Su Yan were stiff as wooden statues.

Even a Fifth Order Highgod Realm master was killed by their son?!

As news of Huang Xiaolong winning the first place in the Highgod Advancement Tournament spread throughout the four galaxies, the rumors about what happened to the Wang, Jiang, Gudu, and Zhu Families' Grand Elders, Patriarch, and Ancestor were verified.

Apart from this, the message of Huang Xiaolong's grand wedding being held in three months' time also spread like wildfire.

In a short time, the four galaxies were in an uproar.

The gazes of almost all forces in the four galaxies were cast in the Huang Clan Manor's direction. Even though there were more than two months until the day of Huang Xiaolong's grand wedding, many forces went all out preparing the most luxurious wedding gifts and departed for Martial Spirit World.

...

Saint Lord Galaxy, the Yelu Family's main residence.

Not long after Yelu Chufei returned, he heard the news of Huang Xiaolong's forthcoming grand wedding.

"Grand wedding?" Yelu Chufei sneered, "Huang Xiaolong, since you're planning a grand wedding in three months, I shall let you live a few more days. On your wedding day, I'll paint the whole Martial Spirit World in blood, turning your wedding into a funeral! Let the entire Martial Spirit World's blood flow into a river! I'll use your blood and the blood of the entire Martial Spirit World as offering to my son, Yelu Tianfeng, and all the Yelu Family disciples you killed!"

"Patriarch, this Huang Xiaolong did not run or hide, he must have something up his sleeve." Grand Elder Yelu Gen solemnly spoke.

"Huang Xiaolong has killed the Fortune Gate's Fang Chu, thus his strength is likely around late-Fifth Order Highgod Realm. The highest it could reach should be early Sixth Order or mid-Sixth Order Highgod Realm." Another Grand Elder added, "From the message I received, before he left the Eternal City, the Wangu Clan Patriarch sent him a drop of sacred qilin blood as a token of goodwill. Maybe he thinks he has the Wangu Clan behind him, hence we won't dare to do anything to him."

Yelu Chufei responded in a chilling voice, "So that's why; the Wangu Clan? Hehe, Huang Xiaolong, do you really think that's enough to stop me from killing you? After killing you, I don't give a damn about offending the Wang Clan!"

"Father, I want to come along with you to Huang Xiaolong's wedding." Yelu Tianhao requested, his voice laced with hatred, "I want to watch Huang Xiaolong die with my own eyes! His fiancée is called Shi Xiaofei, the number beauty of Martial Spirit World, I hope Father can give her to me at that time. I will strip off her wedding dress in public and let Huang Xiaolong watch how I play his woman to death!"

Yelu Chufei's face warped with intense malice, "That's too good for him. At that time, let our Yelu Family's thousands of Elders and Grand Elders have a go to their heart's content in front of Huang Xiaolong's eyes, make him feel hell on earth!"

"Father is indeed more thorough." Yelu Tianhao laughed.

Yely Chufei's laughter sounded, followed by the Grand Elders and Elders present.

"Patriarch, should we inform the Ancestor about this?" Yelu Gen inquired.

All of a sudden, the look in Yelu Chufei's eyes turned frigid cold, "You're implying that, based on my mid-Seventh Order Highgod Realm cultivation, I won't manage to kill Huang Xiaolong?"

Yelu Gen hurried to appease, "This subordinate dares not."

Yelu Chufei went on, "The Ancestor has gone to the City of Devils. It's just a mere Huang Xiaolong, there's no need to have the Ancestor rush back for this."

"Yes, Patriarch."

...

Concurrently, the Azure Dragon Institute Principal Qin Yi, who had just returned to the institute, also received the same information regarding Huang Xiaolong's grand wedding.

"Master, on the day of Huang Xiaolong's wedding, both Yelu and Beitang Families would certainly take action against Huang Xiaolong." When Ceng Chu heard the news, he could hardly conceal the smile on his face, "We shouldn't miss this kind of a good show."

A faint smile lifted up the corners of Qin Yi's mouth, "That's right, it will be a wonderful show. It wouldn't do for us to miss it. Still, it's Huang Xiaolong's grand wedding day, gifts are obligatory when attending."

"Gift?" Ceng Chu was baffled.

"Go prepare one hundred coffins." Qin Yi stressed, "Remember to have them made from the best quality giant redwood."

Ceng Chu grinned, "Yes, Master."

"Coffins made from the best quality giant redwood... Huang Xiaolong, it should be sufficient to show my consideration." Qin Yi's voice was barely audible, "I wonder how you are going to thank me at that time."

Ceng Chu erupted into laughter, "Huang Xiaolong will be so touched that he's going to cry a face full of tears and snot."

Qin Yi's smile widened, "That's good. That way, my concern won't be wasted."

Another burst of laughter rang in the air.

...

Two days quickly passed.

Huang Xiaolong exited the Heavenly Mountain.

Seven days had passed since his return. During this time, he had refined and absorbed all the divine pills he had taken from the Lightning God's cultivation dwelling, increasing his strength to peak mid-Third Order Highgod Realm.

'Next is refining that Heavenly God's godhead.' Huang Xiaolong pondered his next action.

Walking out from his yard, he could see the decorated corridors, walls, and yards, bright and festive. He then shook his head, a smile on his face, thinking that his parents were really anxious. There were more than two months left until the wedding day, yet these two elders were already thinking of holding their grandchild. There was still a long way to go.

At this point, Huang Xiaolong's bloodline was no longer the same. Due to all the precious treasures he had refined, coupled with his cultivation, it created a very strong bloodline. Impregnating Shi Xiaofei was not a matter that could be done in a year or two.

The stronger one's bloodline was, the harder it would be to have children.

Otherwise, those cultivators who had lived for several millennia, especially those Ancestor characters, wouldn't have so few children.

Huang Xiaolong was passing by the Ascending Moon Old Man's yard when he saw the old man walking out.

Spotting Huang Xiaolong, the old man literally jumped in fright.

Huang Xiaolong gave him a cheerful smile, inviting, "Old man, we haven't sparred for a few days, how about we have a go at it today?"

"Sissy fudges, you brat still have the guts to talk about that. A few days ago you nearly dismantled all the bones in this old man's body." The Ascending Moon Old Man widened his eyes and glared sternly at Huang Xiaolong, "If I knew you were such a freak, would I have gone looking to spar with you?"

Huang Xiaolong grinned, not feeling any guilt.

"I heard you got the first place in the Highgod Advancement Tournament." The old man watched Huang Xiaolong with an odd expression, yet content, "Truly, none other than my, the Ascending Moon Old Man's, disciple."

Huang Xiaolong rolled his eyes, clearly saying 'obtaining the first place in the tournament is not related to being your disciple.'

The Ascending Moon Old Man suddenly changed the subject, "I've said in the past that I will tell you one thing after you advanced to the Highgod Realm, and that time has come."

Chapter 893: Alchemist Grandmaster Union Grand Competition

Noticing the serious expression on the old man's face, Huang Xiaolong also put away his smile.

He always had this matter at the back of his mind.

Huang Xiaolong was curious what the Ascending Moon Old Man was going to talk about that he would insist on waiting until he advanced to the Highgod Realm before telling him anything.

"This matter is related to the Alchemist Grandmaster Association and our Thousand Worlds Sect." The old man's voice and expression were filled with grief and indignation. A sharp gleam flickered in his eyes and his knuckles became white as fingers dug into his palm. A surging killing intent suddenly enveloped him.

The grief, sorrow, anger, and killing intent from the Ascending Moon Old Man were too strong to miss, startling Huang Xiaolong, "Related to the Alchemist Grandmaster Association and our Thousand Worlds Sect?"

The Ascending Moon Old Man looked at Huang Xiaolong, nodding his head, "Yes," Just this word and the old man's eyes became red-rimmed, his killing intent intensified, "The truth is, your Ancestral Master was murdered by someone."

Ancestral Master! Huang Xiaolong blanked for a moment.

His Ancestral Master, that meant the Ascending Moon Old Man's Master, the Thousand Worlds Sect Chief from a generation before the Ascending Moon Old Man? He was killed by others?

"Who was it?" Huang Xiaolong's voice was low.

The old man did not give Huang Xiaolong an answer immediately, asking instead, "I heard you killed a Fortune Gate disciple called Fang Chu?"

Huang Xiaolong was surprised at the question but nodded. Was the matter related to the Fortune Gate, or related to that Fang Chu?

The Ascending Moon Old Man inhaled deeply, "Our four galaxies' Alchemist Grandmaster Association is merely a single branch of the Alchemist Grandmaster Union that is spread amongst thousands of other galaxies."

The Alchemist Grandmaster Union!

Huang Xiaolong's eyes glimmered with surprise. The four galaxies' Alchemist Grandmaster Association was merely one branch of the Alchemist Grandmaster Union out of thousands?!

Then this Alchemist Grandmaster Union's power was a bit too frightening.

"The bastard who killed your Ancestral Master is an Eminent Elder of the Alchemist Grandmaster Union named Sun Yi." The Ascending Moon Old Man spoke that name through gritted teeth.

Sun Yi!

Huang Xiaolong noted this name in his mind, but he did not interrupt, giving the Ascending Moon Old Man as much time as he needed.

Calming himself, the old man continued, "This Sun Yi has another identity, he is a Grand Elder of the the Everlasting Galaxy's Fortune Gate, and more so of a coincidence, that Fang Chu you killed during the tournament is his disciple."

Huang Xiaolong was flabbergasted, such a coincidence? Sun Yi was actually Fang Chu's Master?

"The Alchemist Grandmaster Union holds a Grand Competition every five thousand years, however, it is different from our four galaxies'. In order to take part, it is compulsory for participants to be Highgod Realm cultivators," the Ascending Moon Old Man explained.

Hearing this, Huang Xiaolong finally began to understand why the old man waited until he had broken through to the Highgod Realm before telling him.

The Ascending Moon Old Man went on, "That year, both your Ancestral Master and Sun Yi were Elders of the Alchemist Grandmaster Union, and amongst so many Elders, your Ancestral Master and Sun Yi were the most talented ones. In the beginning, their relationship was quite good, but later, because of a woman, their relationship deteriorated over time to the point of wanting each other dead!"

The Ascending Moon Old Man's thoughts drifted to the past.

"At one point, Sun Yi challenged your Ancestral Master to compete in that year's Alchemist Grandmaster Grand Competition, and their collateral was each other's life!" The old man's face winced as if he was in pain.

Looking at the Ascending Moon Old Man's grievous face, Huang Xiaolong knew without asking how the competition ended. However, there must be more to this, otherwise, it couldn't explain the deep hatred coming from the old man right now.

The Ascending Moon Old Man took another deep breath to calm himself, before continuing, "Yes, that year, your Ancestral Master lost." Tears were threatening to fall from his red-rimmed eyes, "Had your Ancestral Master lost to Sun Yi because his alchemy skills were lacking, there would have been no complaints. However, at the last stage of pill condensation, your Ancestral Master's godforce suddenly became deficient!"

Huang Xiaolong's brows furrowed. Sudden deficiency of godforce?

Sudden deficiency in godforce would cut off the support to a Highgod Realm master's own internal divine fire, ending in failure as the pill wouldn't be able to form. More importantly, this problem rarely happened to a Highgod Realm Alchemist Grandmaster.

The Ascending Moon Old Man's hoarse voice continued, "At that time, Master's cultivation had reached Seventh Order Highgod Realm, so how could such elementary problem arise? That year, when your Ancestral Master lost, I can recall clearly how that Sun Yi flayed your Ancestral Master's flesh in public, torturing him with methods one more sinister than the other before killing him!" The Ascending Moon Old Man was hissing his words.

"Later, I looked for Sun Yi, and only asked him one question; did he do it? Although he did not say what method he used to cause your Ancestral Master to suffer godforce deficiency at the most crucial moment, he admitted to it. Sun Yi attacked and injured me, but he did not kill me. He said he would spare my dog life, waiting for me to avenge my Master." The old man's fingers dug deeper into his palm, "All these years, I thought I won't ever have a chance for revenge in this lifetime, but you let me see hope."

Huang Xiaolong took a deep breath, his gaze determined yet cold, "Master, rest assured, I will definitely kill Sun Yi to avenge the Ancestral Master."

The Ascending Moon Old Man slowly nodded, "Your Ancestral Master lost to him in the Alchemist Grandmaster Grand Competition, thus I hope you can defeat Sun Yi in the same way."

"Alchemist Grandmaster Grand Competition?" Huang Xiaolong repeated.

The Ascending Moon Old Man answered, "Yes, although that Sun Yi is already the Alchemist Grandmaster Union's Eminent Elder, your current alchemy refining skills aren't any worse than his, but there's a severe gap between your strength. That Sun Yi is already a Tenth Order Highgod Realm master. Even though I know you're strong, the gap is just too big." A heavy sigh escaped his mouth.

Although the level of one's alchemy refining was related to individual technique, one's cultivation strength was also a factor.

"When's the next Alchemist Grandmaster Union Grand Competition?" Huang Xiaolong asked.

"The next competition?" The Ascending Moon Old Man was confused, then shook his head, "There are less than ten years till the coming competition, the time is too short. No, Master is thinking that maybe you can participate in the next term."

"Next next competition?" Huang Xiaolong disagreed. It wasn't possible for him to stay in the lower realm for so long.

Less than ten years? Huang Xiaolong's mind raced, although he was pressed for time, if he could break through to Seventh Order Highgod Realm before that, there was a chance he could defeat Sun Yi.

Then Huang Xiaolong asked the Ascending Moon Old Man about the requirements and other details concerning the Alchemist Grandmaster Grand Competition. The old man told him all he knew about it.

To enter the Union's Grand Competition, not only was it compulsory to possess a Highgod Realm cultivation, the participants must also be registered alchemists of the Alchemist Grandmaster Union. Thus, before the competition began, Huang Xiaolong had to take the Union's alchemist assessment.

Naturally, as an Eminent Elder of the Union, Sun Yi no longer took part in the competition. However, the first place winner could issue a challenge to any Eminent Elder.

Not to mention the fact that the rewards of every term's competition were quite lucrative, especially the first place reward.

Chapter 894: The Dan River and Sacred Dan Temple

"What's the first place reward for that Alchemist Grandmaster Grand Competition? How does it compare to the Highgod Advancement Tournament's first place rewards?" Hearing the Ascending Moon Old Man say the rewards were lucrative, Huang Xiaolong couldn't resist asking.

Only then did the old man reveal a smile, "Of course the rewards cannot compare to the Highgod Advancement Tournament's rewards. In general, the Grand Competition's first place winner gets one hundred rank nine tribulation divine pellets, one hundred kinds of two-million-year-old herbs, one hundred sacred grade immortal spirit stones, and one hundred Flame Crystal Stones. But, the most important of all is the fact that the winner can enter the Dan River and cultivate there!"

"One hundred rank nine tribulation divine pellets?" Huang Xiaolong's focus was somewhere else.

Two-million-year-old medicinal herbs, sacred grade immortal spirit stones, and those Flame Crystal Stones were things that Huang Xiaolong did not lack, but this was the first time he had heard of rank nine tribulation divine pellets.

The old man explained, "In the past, when you were refining the Exalted Divinity Pellet during the Alchemist Grandmaster Competition, you attracted the legendary pill tribulation lightning. Hence, it was determined that the pill you refined was a rank one tribulation Exalted Divinity Pellet. From this you can understand that there's also a difference between tribulation grade divine pellets; one bolt of tribulation lightning is rank one tribulation, two bolts make rank two tribulation pills, so on and so forth. Therefore, nine bolts of tribulation lightning create rank nine tribulation divine pellets."

"Which means that my Exalted Divinity Pellet was really a rank one tribulation divine pellet?" Although he attracted a bolt of pill tribulation lightning at that time, it was merely the lowest level lightning.

"That's right," the old man nodded, "But a rank one tribulation grade divine pellet is difficult to refine even for most of the Alchemist Grandmaster Union's Eminent Elders, and this rank nine tribulation divine pellet is a legend among legends. Every single pellet is a priceless item; one hundred of them are enough to make the participants go crazy. It is said a rank nine tribulation divine pellet can help temper a Highgod Realm cultivator's God Body and further purify their godforce.

A gleam of surprise flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes, he did not expect something like a rank nine tribulation divine pellet to exist, especially in the lower realm.

Another thing was, it had been a long time since he refined any pills, this also made Huang Xiaolong wonder what rank of tribulation divine pellets he could create with his current strength.

"Is rank nine tribulation the highest grade?" Huang Xiaolong asked.

The Ascending Moon Old Man shook his head, "No, I heard there should also be a rank ten. But, in billion of years, despite the huge number of galaxies, no one has ever succeeded. Maybe there are people who succeeded in the ancient primordial times, but in the last millions of years, there is no such person. No one knows the reason why."

Huang Xiaolong was inwardly shocked by the fact that a rank ten tribulation grade actually existed!

"And what's with that Dan River?" A brief moment later, Huang Xiaolong changed the subject.

The Ascending Moon Old Man continued to explain, "The Dan River is the Alchemist Grandmaster Union's utmost sacred land, even I can't begin to fathom how it came about. Some say that all the failure and wasted pills that the Union's Eminent Elders refined through the years were thrown into a big river. As time passed, through millions of years of accumulation, it turned into a Dan River."

There was a tinge of envy in the old man's voice as he went on, "This Dan River contains the energy of countless medicinal pellets, the purest medicinal energy, who knows how many of these pellets sunk into the river. You cannot imagine the benefits of cultivating in the Dan River, but not even the Union's Eminent Elders are allowed to enter and cultivate within unless they made a great meritorious contribution and have the approval of ten other Eminent Elders."

It was unexpected to Huang Xiaolong that the Dan River was formed in this way.

"Then how many Eminent Elders does the Alchemist Grandmaster Union currently have? Who's the Union Head?" Huang Xiaolong pondered slightly then asked.

"A total of twelve Eminent Elders, but the Union Head position has been vacant for over a million years."

The current Alchemist Grandmaster Union actually had no one presiding over it? Was this even possible? Huang Xiaolong asked the old man.

According to the Alchemist Grandmaster Union's founding rules, only a person who successfully passed through the Sacred Dan Temple could take up the Union Head position. However, in the recent million years, no one succeeded."

This was the reason!

Huang Xiaolong's eyes lit up, "Anyone can attempt to pass through the Dan Temple?"

Just one looked at Huang Xiaolong's expression, the Ascending Moon Old Man already knew what Huang Xiaolong was thinking, shaking his head, there was a faint smile on his face, "Yes, as long as that person is a member of the Alchemist Grandmaster Union. But, it is easier said than done. Even people like Sun Yi failed to pass through it in so many years, so I advise you to nip whatever thoughts you have about it. I too have tried passing through the Sacred Dan Temple in the past, nearly dying inside."

Nearly dying inside? This Sacred Dan Temple had hidden dangers?

His curiosity stoked, Huang Xiaolong inquired more about the Sacred Dan Temple from the old man, and the Ascending Moon Old Man told Huang Xiaolong all he knew.

There was a total of five sections to the Sacred Dan Temple. Unfortunately, he didn't even pass the first section.

The first section of this Sacred Dan Temple was a pill formation filled with murderous aura. In order to pass through it, not only was one's skill required to reach a certain high degree, it also required the person to have a high level of strength.

According to the Ascending Moon Old Man's estimations, one needed to have a Seventh Order Highgod Realm strength to successfully pass through this first section.

'The strength of a Seventh Order Highgod Realm cultivator!'

Huang Xiaolong was astounded. If just the first section's requirement was a Seventh Order Highgod Realm strength, one could imagine the difficulty of the latter four sections.

Hence it was not unreasonable that a Seventh Order Highgod Realm master like Sun Yi failed to pass through the Sacred Dan Temple.

Still, Huang Xiaolong secretly decided to attempt passing through it when he broke through to Seventh Order Highgod Realm.

If he succeeded and inherited the position of Alchemist Grandmaster Union Head, would he need to be wary of a mere Fortune Gate?

Of course, the prerequisite to this was him breaking through to Seventh Order Highgod Realm first.

More urgently before that was dealing with the Yelu and Beitang Families' vengeance on his upcoming wedding day in about two and a half months.

A while after Huang Xiaolong and the Ascending Moon Old Man finished talking and separated, Huang Xiaolong took a stroll around the Huang Clan Manor before returning to his own yard. He then entered the Heavenly God's manor and took out the godhead that was part of his first place rewards.

The grade of this Heavenly God's godhead was slightly lower than Xiang Mingzhi's godhead, only a high rank ten. However, the heavenly godforce and God's Law power contained within it was a million times higher!

Perhaps even more than that!

The three supreme godheads in Huang Xiaolong's soul sea began to rotate at the same time.

Devouring power, purifying power, and water element godforce surged out from his body. In an instant, the heavenly godforce and God's Law contained inside the godhead flooded out, rushing into Huang Xiaolong.

The sudden amount of vast energy made him shudder, and three pools of bright light shone increasingly brighter in his soul sea.

The energies contained inside that Heavenly God godhead flooded into Huang Xiaolong's three supreme godheads, merging with his godforce and God's Law.

One hour, one day, two days...

In the blink of an eye, eight days passed.

All of a sudden, the three supreme godheads released bright lights, emitting a long hum.

Huang Xiaolong broke through to late-Third Order Highgod Realm!

Still, the heavenly godforce and God's Law continued to rush into his three supreme godheads until fifteen days had gone by. The godhead that was several meters in diameter cracked loudly and shattered, finally scattering into nothing.

Chapter 895: Terminating the Blood Contract

Huang Xiaolong's eyelids quivered lightly, then his eyes opened. At the same time, he sunk a strand of divine sense into his body and immediately discovered that his physical body was tempered once again by the heavenly godforce, enhancing his toughness and explosive power.

The shimmering gray fire that resulted from the merging of the four divine fires also doubled in size, and the purity of his different kinds of godforce had significantly increased.

However, the only thing that depressed Huang Xiaolong was his breakthrough. After refining the Heavenly God's godhead he only advanced to late-Third Order Highgod Realm, there was still a long distance to peak late-Third Order.

If it was any other Third Order Highgod Realm, after refining the same godhead, not to mention breaking through to Fourth Order Highgod Realm, there was a chance they could advance all the way to late-Fourth Order Highgod Realm.

Just breaking into the Fourth Order was already this difficult, one could imagine how arduous the breakthrough to Seventh Order Highgod Realm would be.

The amount of energy that his three supreme godheads needed was really too terrifying.

Huang Xiaolong did not continue with the refinement of the Lightning God corpse and Lightning God's godhead, and instead exited the Heavenly Mountain. A moment later, he stepped into Shi Xiaofei's yard to give her some cultivation advice.

In the last few years, Shi Xiaofei's cultivation had advanced to peak late-Sixth Order God Realm, just a step away from breaking through to Seventh Order God Realm.

After he finished guiding Shi Xiaofei in her cultivation, they sat for a while talking about miscellaneous things. After a period of sweet idleness, Huang Xiaolong left for the main hall where his parents, younger sister, and brother were at. He sat with them for a while, taking out various precious divine pellets, herbs, and sacred grade immortal spirit stones.

Inevitably, there was a dramatic expression on Huang Peng, Su Yan, Huang Min, and Huang Xiaohai's faces staring at that pile of sacred grade immortal spirit stones.

After a while, the conversation shifted to the wedding arrangements, after which Huang Xiaolong returned to his yard to continue his cultivation.

Back inside the Heavenly Mountain space, Huang Xiaolong sat cross-legged in the hall and took out the Lightning God's corpse, which remained in the previous meditative posture, floating in the air before Huang Xiaolong.

The mysterious divine symbols on the Lightning God's arms flickered with tiny electric sparks.

Although Huang Xiaolong didn't know how long ago this Lightning God had died, the corpse still brimmed with vitality as if the he revive in the next second.

'Revive?' The thought suddenly stuck in Huang Xiaolong's mind.

His Linglong Treasure Pagoda contained the Ancient Puppetry Art. Wasn't this Lightning God's corpse the best material to refine a Lightning God puppet?

A puppet refined from a Heavenly God master's body, one couldn't begin to imagine how powerful it could be. If he really succeeded in refining it, at the very least, it probably wouldn't lose to the Fortune Gate's Ancestor or those masters from their Ancestral Uncle's generation.

At that time, would he need to be wary of measly forces like the Yelu and Beitang Families?

Just as Huang Xiaolong's heart began to race with excitement imagining this, a waterfall of icy water doused the fire in his heart when he thought about the cultivation realm of this Lightning God before his death.

Before this Lightning God died, his cultivation realm and strength were certainly many times stronger than what Huang Xiaolong currently possessed. Even if he could wouldn't the corpse into a puppet, it doesn't mean he would be able to fully control it.

At that time, he himself would suffer a rebound.

If that rebound resulted in a heavy soul injury, he could instead be killed by the Lightning God puppet.

Huang Xiaolong couldn't decide for a moment; should he or should he not refine this Lightning God corpse into a puppet?

A while later, he took a deep, slow breath, giving up on his idea of turning it into a puppet. After all, the strength difference between them was too big, which increased the risk of a rebound to a full two hundred percent. There would be no chance of lady luck smiling to him then.

Huang Xiaolong quickly calmed himself down, throwing away all messy thoughts. His three supreme godheads began rotating, dutifully refining the Lightning God corpse and the godhead inside of it.

Immediately, a large amount of blood essence and lightning element heavenly godforce rushed out from the Lightning God corpse, flooding into Huang Xiaolong's body.

He felt his skin being stretched taut as his body expanded, feeling as if his flesh was going to burst into pieces. This side effect shocked Huang Xiaolong.

The blood essence and heavenly godforce inside this Lightning God corpse were greater than the Heavenly Godhead he received as a reward! And it wasn't a mere one or two levels of difference.

Perhaps three godheads on the same level as the one he received still wouldn't be able to compare to the amount of energy coming from the Lightning God's corpse.

Huang Xiaolong quickly pulled himself together, focusing on exerting his Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power, swallowing and refining the vast amount of energy entering his body.

An overwhelming lightning element godforce and blood essence were converted into his own godforce.

In the blink of an eye, half a month went by.

Huang Xiaolong's cultivation advanced to peak late-Third Order Highgod Realm, close to breaking through to Fourth Order Highgod Realm at any moment.

As his strength rose, Huang Xiaolong's body was continuously tempered by the heavenly godforce, becoming firmer than ever before. For a second, tiny dragons of lightning flickered on the surface of Huang Xiaolong's skin.

From afar, he looked like the primal ancestor of all lightning.

Another ten days passed.

Sitting at the center of the hall, Huang Xiaolong's body quivered all of a sudden, his three supreme godheads emitting a low but clear hum. Three different lights spread out from the three supreme godheads, lighting up his entire soul sea.

The tiny dragons of lightning around his body roared, moving faster.

Delight rose to Huang Xiaolong's face as he finally stepped into Fourth Order Highgod Realm!

However, he did not stop, persistently refining blood essence and heavenly godforce.

Several days later, his newly advanced early Fourth Order Highgod Realm foundation consolidated.

Ten more days passed before the Lightning God corpse's blood essence and heavenly godforce were fully refined and absorbed by Huang Xiaolong, which caused the corpse to turn into ash, scattering in the wind.

The instant he opened his eyes, lightning flashed in their depths. Breathing out through his mouth, sounds akin to rumbling thunder echoed as his breath traveled outside, shattering one hundred thousand li of space.

Even though his cultivation had just entered the early Fourth Order Highgod Realm, multiplying the power of his three supreme godheads with the Godly Xumi Art and physically transforming into a primordial blue divine dragon, Huang Xiaolong believed he could defeat Yelu Chufei.

In a flash, he exited the Heavenly Mountain.

At this time, the Huang Clan Manor was bustling like a beehive from top to bottom.

Every corner of the manor was decorated festively with bright red colors.

Considering the number of guests that would arrive, Huang Peng and Su Yan even had the main hall expanded by several times.

Although there was still more than a month to the wedding day, his parents had everything ready, more or less.

Huang Xiaolong called for Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, Green Dragon Beast King, Ancestor Bifang, and the others, asking them about the current situation in the four galaxies.

Green Dragon Beast King and the others quickly brought Huang Xiaolong up to date with the current situation.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi hesitated for a moment, "I heard the Azure Dragon Institute Principal Qin Yi had his disciple Ceng Chu order one hundred coffins made from giant redwood as a congratulatory gift for your wedding."

A sharp light glinted in Huang Xiaolong's eyes hearing this, coldly sneering, "Is that so? That's good, but one hundred coffins are not enough, I hope you can arrange for a few hundred more."

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi was stunned, adding, "Also, that Saint Lord Galaxy's Yelu Family, as well as the North Hall Galaxy's Beitang Family have gathered both families' masters and will come on the day of your wedding. Little Huang brat, shouldn't we try to avoid them or something?"

Huang Xiaolong shook his head, "No need."

The old dragon was silent for a moment then tried to dissuade, "That Yelu Chufei is a Seventh Order Highgod Realm master."

"I know." Huang Xiaolong nonchalantly waved his hand.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi sighed in his heart. Knowing that it would be useless to exhort further, he changed the subject, "There's one more matter. The several Ancestors who signed a blood contract with you in the past want to see you, they want to terminate the blood contract. They even said they're willing to return those divine grade spirit stones. What do you want to do?"

Huang Xiaolong's gaze turned cold, "Are they so certain I'm bound to lose in the hands of Yelu Chufei and the Beitang Family's Patriarch? They don't want to be dragged in and die with me, hence they'd rather suffer the recoil from terminating the blood contract, is that right?"

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi acquiesced to Huang Xiaolong words in silence. No doubt, this was their intention. In fact, not only those several Ancestors, even some of the four galaxies' Patriarchs and Ancestors who initially planned to attend Huang Xiaolong's wedding decided not to come when they found out that the Yelu and Beitang Families would come to Martial Spirit World on that day.

Although they acknowledged Huang Xiaolong's strength after he won the first place in the Highgod Advancement Tournament, becoming the center of attention, most people thought it was impossible for him to escape from the Yelu and Beitang Families' Patriarchs.

Chapter 896: Descending On The Martial Spirit World

Even the cultivators who came to reside in Martial Spirit World, attracted by its astonishingly rich spiritual energy, were now selling off their residences at rock bottom prices just so they could leave one second faster.

All of this was happening because the Yelu and Beitang Families had released word that they were coming for blood, to dye the soil of Martial Spirit World red.

"Since those Ancestors want to terminate their blood contract, tell them to come see me now." Huang Xiaolong turned to Green Beast Dragon King and ordered.

Green Dragon Beast King respectfully complied and left the hall.

Shortly, he returned with more than a dozen people behind him.

There was hesitation on those Ancestors' faces as they walked into the hall. Even though they still greeted Huang Xiaolong as they previously did, the respect was no longer there.

Looking at Huang Xiaolong's indifferent gaze, no one present could guess what he was thinking, "You all want to terminate your blood contract?"

The dozen of Ancestors confirmed in unison.

"That is correct." One of them, a Second Order Highgod Realm Ancestor, gritted his teeth and took a step forward, "We can return the remaining divine grade spirit stones."

"Huang Xiaolong, you cannot blame us. Who told you to offend both the Yelu and Beitang Families at once?" Another Second Order Highgod Realm master defended their actions.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's anger was clearly seen on his face, but just as he was about to reprimand the person who had just spoken, Huang Xiaolong spoke. "Sure, I can terminate your blood contract right now."

Everyone was stunned by Huang Xiaolong's words, especially the dozen Ancestors.

They had signed a blood contract with Huang Xiaolong, and now they were demanding to terminate it. Such an action was no different than betrayal, hence, they never thought that Huang Xiaolong would agree.

Yet, he just did! So simple and direct.

"You really agree to terminate our blood contracts?" One of the Highgod Realm Ancestors asked in shock, he even suspected that Huang Xiaolong had other hidden motives. After all, they had used quite a lot of his divine grade spirit stones during their stay in the Huang Clan Manor. In fact, they could be said to be nothing more than freeloaders so far.

Now, Huang Xiaolong and the Huang Clan Manor had a sword hanging above their necks, and at this crucial time they came demanding to terminate their blood contracts. It would be granted that anyone would be furious. But Huang Xiaolong's calm demeanor and reaction were too strange.

At this time, several small bursts of light flashed in the air as more than a dozen blood contracts appeared before Huang Xiaolong. He then flicked out a small fireball from his finger, which separated into a dozen smaller fireballs, burning away the blood contracts.

"Alright, your blood contracts are now terminated. Leave behind the divine grade spirit stones and you can all leave." Huang Xiaolong stated in a flat tone.

Watching this, those Ancestors' delight was clearly exhibited on their faces. Their actions were quick and swift, taking out a few divine grade spirit stones and throwing them to the floor. Without another word to Huang Xiaolong, all of them turned around and left the Huang Clan Manor.

"Little Huang brat, these treacherous people, you'll really let them go like this?" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi asked.

"That's right, Master, I can go and kill all of them right now." Ancestor Bifang fumed with anger.

Huang Xiaolong nonchalantly waved his hand, his voice flat, "No need, they will return very soon begging on their knees for us to accept them again. I will make everyone understand the consequences of betraying me, Huang Xiaolong."

Huang Xiaolong continued to discuss Martial Spirit World's current situation with Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi and the rest.

Listening to the old dragon talk about the cultivators who came to Martial Spirit World and were now fleeing like there was a fierce beast behind them, Huang Xiaolong commanded, "Have all the cities list out the names of those fleeing cultivators. In the future, they are not allowed to take half a step into Martial Spirit World, otherwise they shall be killed without mercy!"

A whelming killing intent exploded from Huang Xiaolong like a hurricane and disappeared just as suddenly as it appeared.

"Yes!" The Green Dragon Beast King and several others loudly acknowledged.

Huang Xiaolong gave a few more orders before telling the Green Dragon Beast King and the rest to retreat, after which he returned to his own yard, entering the Heavenly Mountain and continuing to cultivate.

Although his current strength was enough to defeat Yelu Chufei, he still needed to improve his cultivation to mid-Fourth Order Highgod Realm. When that happened, he was fully confident that he could kill Yelu Chufei.

Without delay, Huang Xiaolong reached the depths of the Heavenly Mountain's underground space, sitting cross-legged above the suppressed lightning dragon spiritual vein.

He breathed out and his three supreme godheads started rotating.

Instantly, a terrifying amount of lightning force from the spiritual vein surged into Huang Xiaolong's body.

During the first contact, Huang Xiaolong's body quivered from the overwhelming rush of lightning force.

In a short time, he was submerged under currents of lightning force, rippling around him, gathering, expanding, forming a heavenly ocean of lightning.

Staying for a short time within this lightning force ocean could temper a Fourth Order Highgod Realm cultivator's physical body to another degree. A single strand this lightning spiritual energy was comparable to one stalk of three-million-year-old medicinal herb.

Now, multiple strands of that force were being devoured by Huang Xiaolong's three supreme godheads, refined, absorbed, and converted into his own godforce.

Huang Xiaolong's strength rose with every breath.

The day passed by.

Huang Xiaolong had completely disappeared into the ocean of lightning force.

From afar, one could only see a divine ocean of lightning force floating in an underground space, large waves rolling on its surface. Its center seemed to be nurturing a chaotic Lightning God.

In the blink of an eye, half a month flew by. Huang Xiaolong's cultivation reached the peak of early Fourth Order Highgod Realm.

Sitting cross-legged at the center of the lightning force ocean, Huang Xiaolong's mind had entered an ethereal state, every part of him seemed to fuse with the whole Martial Spirit World.

Huang Xiaolong could detect in detail every ripple in the outer space surrounding Martial Spirit World. His senses continued to expand further and further.

In the end, his divine sense even reached neighboring world surfaces such as the Peace Emperor World. Every secret underground chamber was clear to Huang Xiaolong, even a certain family's Ancestor 'exercising' with his little concubine, as if everything was right in front of his eyes.

Above Huang Xiaolong's soul sea, his three supreme godheads emitted brilliant radiance.

While Huang Xiaolong was absorbing the lightning dragon spiritual vein's lightning force, far away in the Saint Lord Galaxy at the Yelu Family's main residence, Yelu Chufei was leading the Yelu Family's Elders and Grand Elders, heading toward the Black Tortoise Galaxy.

This time, Yelu Chufei had brought eight-tenths of the Yelu Family's Grand Elders and Elders, totaling over six hundred masters.

Over six hundred Highgod Realm masters, most of which were Fifth and Sixth Order!

With Yelu Chufei and those Yelu Family masters' speed, they could reach Martial Spirit World one day before or on Huang Xiaolong's wedding.

On the way, Yelu Tianhao said to his father, "Father, I heard Huang Xiaolong has been in seclusion these days."

Yelu Chufei snickered, "He really thinks that two or three months of cultivation could give him the strength to fight me? How naive!"

Yelu Tianhao went on, "Last time I saw that Shi Xiaofei, she was still a virgin, I wonder if she still is." His eyes glimmered with a lecherous light. Every time he thought that he would soon be able to enjoy Shi Xiaofei, moreover, doing it in front of Huang Xiaolong, Yelu Tianhao could feel his blood grow hot with anticipation.

He could barely contain himself.

More than a dozen days passed by.

The Yelu Family's group stood there in space, looking at the Martial Spirit World in front of them. In a flicker, the massive number of people passed through the outer space barrier, descending on the Martial Spirit World.

Chapter 897: They Are Finally Here

The moment Yelu Chufei and the Yelu Family masters entered the Martial Spirit World, all of them immediately sensed the astonishing spiritual energy.

"T-this, the spiritual energy here is so abundant!" Yelu Chufei smacked his lips, burning greed shining in his eyes.

Although he had previously received a report from the bottom Yelu Family disciples about the alarming amount of spiritual energy in the Martial Spirit World, he didn't pay the matter much attention. But now, he finally realized the alarming level of spiritual energy in this place. This was literally a cultivation holy land!

"Father, after we kill Huang Xiaolong and destroy the Huang Clan Manor, let's take over this Martial Spirit World." Yelu Tianhao was brimming with excitement, "After taking over this Martial Spirit World, the strength of our disciples' will definitely soar in the shortest amount of time."

Yelu Chufei nodded with a smile, "Right, after we take Huang Xiaolong's life and get our hands on his first place rewards, especially that Heavenly God's godhead, my strength will soon break through to Eighth Order Highgod Realm!"

"But, is the Beitang Family here?" A Yelu Grand Elder asked out loud.

Even though both families had agreed to deal with Huang Xiaolong, they did not set out toward the Martial Spirit World together.

"Maybe the Beitang Family Patriarch and his group are already here. Let's head to the Huang Clan Manor right now, we can't let them steal the first dip." Yelu Chufei said.

"Yes, Patriarch!"

Yelu Chufei and the other Yelu Family masters turned into streaks of light across the sky, closing in on the Huang Clan Manor.

At this time in the Huang Clan Manor, Huang Xiaolong who was absorbing the lightning dragon spiritual vein in the Heavenly Mountain's underground space finally stopped. Inhaling through his mouth, the ocean of lightning force surrounding him roiled and crashed as it rushed into Huang Xiaolong's body.

Breathing out the foul qi sounded like low rumbling thunder.

The lightning dragon spiritual vein underneath him had now shrunk to half its size compared to one month ago.

After this one month of absorption and cultivation, Huang Xiaolong's cultivation had risen to mid-Fourth Order Highgod Realm.

Still, the amount of energy contained inside the lightning dragon spiritual vein was simply too alarming, so much that even Huang Xiaolong's frightening devouring power only managed to absorb half of it in one month's time.

"They are finally here." A sharp gleam flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

The moment Yelu Chufei's group entered the Martial Spirit World's atmosphere, Huang Xiaolong sensed their presence.

In a flicker, he exited the Heavenly Mountain space, appearing on the corridor leading to the main hall.

The hall was brimming with cheerful voices and occasional bursts of laughter.

All of his family was present, and among them was Shi Xiaofei, clad in a finely embroidered flowing red dress. The Ascending Moon Old Man, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, Blessed Buddha Emperor Shi Fantian, Shi Xiaofei's father, and many others were also present. Even his Master Feng Yang, Eldest Senior Apprentice-brother Liu Yun, and Third Apprentice-sister Qi Wen were there. The only exception was Chen Yang.

Other than Feng Yang and his two disciples, there were more than a dozen Patriarchs and Ancestors present, who were Feng Yang's most loyal subordinates. Other than them, no other Patriarchs or Ancestors came to attend Huang Xiaolong's wedding.

When they saw Huang Xiaolong walking into the hall, all of them stood up from their seats.

"Xiaolong, your Second Apprentice-brother, he..." Feng Yang had a bitter expression on his face, wanting to explain.

Huang Xiaolong waved his hand, unconcerned with Chen Yang's absence, "Master, I know. It's alright."

It was right at this time that a loud boom resounded, causing the land that the Huang Clan Manor was built on to quake and the buildings to sway. Overwhelming auras descended from the sky, followed by bright bursts of light that lit up the Huang Clan Manor's perimeter. In an instant, Yelu Chufei and the Yelu Family's masters appeared at the entrance of the main hall.

Seeing the appearance of these people, Feng Yang, Liu Yun, and Qi Wen's faces went white.

Yelu Chufei swaggered into the main hall, laughing wantonly, followed by a large group of Yelu Family masters.

Upon entering the hall, Yelu Chufei immediately confirmed that the Beitang Family had yet to arrive, putting him in an even better mood.

His gaze swept over the people present in the hall, then laughed even louder, "Huang Xiaolong, this is your wedding day, how come there are only this many people here to congratulate you? It looks like humans are truly afraid of death. They knew that I, Yelu Chufei, was coming, thus they dared not come. But I'm not late, right? I also prepared a congratulatory gift for you, I will give it to you now."

Finished saying that, with a wave of his hand, more than forty female corpses appeared on the floor.

Each one of them had a pretty face, but these female corpses did not have a thread on them, displaying their jade-like skin and voluptuous curves, but their bodies were filled with glaring red, purple, and green bruises. Especially on their breasts and lower bodies which were stained with blood, mutilated.

Uncontrollable anger rose to Huang Xiaolong's face when he saw these female corpses, mad fury and killing intent erupted in his heart.

These female corpses were all maids of the Yaochi Mountain.

Before Saint Mother Yao Chi ascended to the Divine World, she had left these maids, who were orphans that she raised, to cultivate at the Yaochi Mountain. Who would have thought all of them would now be...!

Yelu Chufei laughed, "How do you like my gift? It isn't bad, right? Every single one of these maids was a virgin, therefore I made sure they had a taste of becoming a woman, but it seems like my Yelu Family's disciples were a little too heavy-handed."

The Yelu Family Grand Elders and Elders erupted in a burst of vile, heinous laughter.

"Naturally, all the women present today will face the same fate, including your woman." Yelu Chufei's gaze fell on Shi Xiaofei in her red wedding dress.

Today was her wedding day, it was no wonder Shi Xiaofei had paid special attention to her appearance, enhancing her allure even more.

Even Yelu Chufei couldn't help praising, "Really a peerless beauty, but what a pity, you chose the wrong person."

Shi Xiaofei's fury was clearly reflected in her eyes.

Huang Xiaolong's gaze was frigid cold, fixed on Yelu Chufei and the Yelu Family masters, biting every word, "All of you will die miserable deaths! Extremely miserable!!"

Sensing the intense killing intent from Huang Xiaolong's body, Yelu Tianhao laughed happily, "Relying on you alone, Huang Xiaolong? Don't think we won't dare to kill you just because the Wangu Clan showed you some goodwill. Huang Xiaolong, the one who's going to die miserably is you!"

Right at this time, Huang Xiaolong's figure disappeared, appearing beside Yelu Tianhao in an instant, his palm striking at his chest.

Sensing the alarming force from Huang Xiaolong's palm, Yelu Tianhao felt fear.

"Huang Xiaolong, you dare?!" Yelu Chufei bellowed furiously, his fist flying toward Huang Xiaolong.

Watching that fist attack coming toward him, Huang Xiaolong vanished in a flicker as his palm force struck Yelu Tianhao's chest. Yelu Tianhao shot across the air like a screaming meteor, his torso had exploded from Huang Xiaolong's palm force.

In the blink of an eye, Huang Xiaolong re-appeared in front of everyone's eyes.

"Huang Xiaolong, you're courting death!" Yelu Chufei's furious bellow shook the hall, then he commanded all Yelu Family masters: "All of you attack! Kill the males and leave the women, we'll slowly play them to death!"

The Yelu Family's Grand Elders and Elders rushed out, pouncing on the Huang Family members and everyone on the opposite side.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, Ancestor Bifang, and the others quickly spread out in a circle, protecting Shi Xiaofei and the Huang Family members, anxiously backing away.

Suddenly, a heaven shaking dragon roar resounded, followed by majestic dragon might that swept out in all directions.

The Yelu Family Elders and Grand Elders froze in place with their mouths agape. The Huang Xiaolong they saw earlier now became a blue primordial divine dragon.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes were cold and speckled with bloodlust. His dragon claw slammed down, and his Holy Dragon Supreme Godhead's metal element godforce was flowing out at full force.

RUMBLE—!

The impact created a thunderous sound that reached the ninth heaven, shaking the whole Wind Snow Continent.

Chapter 898: Qin Yi Arrives

After they retreated some distance away, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi and the rest saw that more than half of the front part of the hall collapsed, sunk deep into the ground in the shape of a dragon claw. In the depth of that pit were twenty-nine incomplete and deformed bodies.

Those were the bodies of the Yelu Grand Elders and Elders who were too slow to dodge.

Still, this resulted after Huang Xiaolong controlled his strength, instead of directly killing those Yelu Family Grand Elders and Elders. He had previously said that he was going to make all of them die miserably, extremely miserable deaths!

Naturally, he wouldn't kill them in one strike.

The remaining Yelu Family Grand Elders and Elders watched with ashen faces, feeling something gripping at their hearts.

"Five Elements Tribulation Palm!" Yelu Chufei roared, his voice like thunder. Five-colored lights - green, black, scarlet, yellow, and white, exploded from Yelu Chufei's palms.

The energies of the five elements were attracted from the surrounding space and gathered into two five-colored palm imprints, slamming at Huang Xiaolong.

At the center of the two five-colored palm imprints was a whirlpool of flashing tribulation lightning.

"DIE—!" Yelu Chufei's eyes were crimson.

Looking at the incoming attack, Huang Xiaolong's Archdevil Supreme Godhead's dark element godforce churned, after which one of his enormous dragon claws turned and slammed down again.

Asura Demon Claw!

Darkness enveloped the land, causing devils and ghosts to howl all around as if the entire Huang Clan Manor fell into the hell's layer of evil ghosts.

A frigid temperature began to spread, like a nefarious hand robbing away one's breath.

That darkness element godforce surged and expanded, mad and violent.

Rumble!

Huang Xiaolong's Asura Demon Claw and Yelu Chufei's Five Element Tribulation Palm collided, resulting in a booming blast.

The violently quaking earth felt as if the whole Martial Spirit World had shifted in space.

The Yelu Family Grand Elders and Elders felt their minds go blank from the shockwaves as their bodies flew out in different directions. Among them, only the Grand Elders who reached Fifth Order and Sixth Order Highgod Realm were still able to maintain a shred of consciousness, while the weaker ones at Second Order and Third Order were coughing up blood.

Yelu Chufei himself was tumbling in the air after the collision, pushed all the way until he was out of the Huang Clan Manor's boundary, whereas Huang Xiaolong recoiled several hundred meters back.

Blood came up Yelu Chufei's throat, some leaked out from the corner of his mouth. Brusquely wiping it off with his sleeve, Yelu Chufei's eyes looked at Huang Xiaolong with bewilderment, then at the blood stain on his sleeve—he was actually injured!

He was injured by Huang Xiaolong!

"You!" Great waves of shock crashed inside Yelu Chufei's heart as he looked at Huang Xiaolong again in disbelief.

Similar expressions could also be seen on the remaining Yelu Family Grand Elders and Elders' face, and even more so, there was fear in their eyes.

At this time, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, the Ascending Moon Old Man, and a few others were standing in the air above the Huang Clan Manor, shielding Shi Xiaofei, Huang Peng, Su Yan, and the rest behind them. On top of that, due to the defensive barriers' protection, no one was injured by the shockwaves.

There was only coldness in Huang Xiaolong's eyes as he looked at Yelu Chufei. His dragon body swayed, reaching a group of Yelu Family masters, and his enormous dragon claw struck out again.

Another thunderous blast reverberated as yet another pit in the shape of a dragon claw was added to the ground.

Before anyone could react, a dragon tail swept out, sending out a whirlwind of lightning element godforce, sending more Yelu Family masters flying into the air.

Although the Yelu Family Grand Elders and Elders that could stand until now weren't weak, they were just too vulnerable in front of Huang Xiaolong.

Even if Huang Xiaolong did not transform into a primordial divine dragon, using merely his physical strength in that palm strike, those Sixth Order Highgod Realm Yelu Family masters still wouldn't be able to withstand it without incurring heavy injuries. Not to mention that Huang Xiaolong was currently in his primordial divine dragon form.

"Huang Xiaolong, how dare you!" Shocked and furious, Yelu Chufei was on the verge of going berserk. The Grand Elders and Elders who came with him to the Martial Spirit World were the pillars of their Yelu Family, the foundation of their strength. Every single person was nurtured through heavy investment by their Yelu Family.

A long knife appeared in Yelu Chufei's hand.

This weapon was a muted black through and through, except for the web-like lines of blood on its surface, emitting a frigid coldness and bloodthirst.

In his fury, Yelu Chufei madly imbued his entire body's godforce into the long knife until it was emitting a clear humming noise. A black light then exploded from the long knife, followed by a blood-red light which turned Yelu Chufei's surroundings into a sea of blood red.

"Black Devil's Demonic Knife!"

Watching from afar, the Ascending Moon Old Man blurted out when he saw the long knife that Yelu Chufei took out.

"Black Devil's Demonic Knife?" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi repeated in confusion, while the others looked at the old man.

The Ascending Moon Old Man swallowed audibly before finding his voice, "Several millennia ago, there was a devil clan master called Black Devil, and his weapon was a knife thirsting for blood, dedicated to drinking the blood of human masters. The cultivators who died under this blood knife numbered several hundred thousand if not millions. Everywhere this blood knife appears, blood will flows into a river, bodies pile high as a mountain!"

Everyone's face became ashen hearing the Ascending Moon Old Man's explanation. This bloodthirsty knife had tasted more than a hundred thousand people's blood!

"Later, it even alerted the Ancestors from various galaxies generations, ho rarely appeared in public. They joined hands and killed that Black Devil." The old man added.

"And after that?" Ancestor Bifang urged.

"After that, the Black Devil disappeared. Some said he died under those Ancestors' besiegement, others think the Black Devil was gravely injured and went into hiding." The Ascending Moon Old Man went on, "After the Black Devil disappeared, his blood knife also disappeared. I didn't expect it to actually reappear in the world in Yelu Chufei's hands."

Right at this time, Yelu Chufei roared, pushing the Black Devil's Demonic Knife down on Huang Xiaolong.

The Ascending Moon Old Man, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, and the rest watched fearfully as the frightening waves of energy cut through space, emitting a devilish black qi that roiled like poisonous fog while blood-red light soared to the sky from its depths.

Even several hundred li away from Yelu Chufei, the Ascending Moon Old Man could smell a pungent blood scent, the devil energy brimming inside that devilish black qi even made him feel fearful.

Watching those frightening devilish black qi waves closing in on him, Huang Xiaolong suddenly opened his dragon jaws wide, releasing a roar.

Great Demonic Yin Sound!

This Demonic Yin Sound was a technique that Huang Xiaolong obtained from a Poison Saint Sect Elder in the past. A technique he rarely used.

The dragon roar reverberated, multiplying akin to tens of thousands of demonic dragons roaring at the same time, colliding again and again with the frightening devilish black qi.

Seemingly never-ending blasts rang high in the sky. From place to place, space fissures appeared and enlarged.

Then, golden rings of light began to spread from Huang Xiaolong's dragon body, expanding in size.

To Yelu Chufei's shock, the devilish black qi in those golden rings' path was completely purified.

"This is, light element godforce?!" Yelu Chufei stammered, "Your godhead even has light element godforce?!"

Huang Xiaolong's dragon mouth opened again, sucking in all the devilish black qi that had been purified.

His dragon body then swayed again, putting Huang Xiaolong right in front of Yelu Chufei, his dragon claw clutching down.

Yelu Chufei was astounded, the long knife in his hand slashed down.

Dangdang!

Yelu Chufei felt a sharp pain in his arms as he was thrown into the air, the long knife flying from his grip.

Meanwhile, in the outer space, the Azure Dragon Institute Principal Qin Yi led a large group of Azure Dragon Institute Grand Elders to enter the barrier surrounding Martial Spirit World. The moment they entered, they immediately sensed Martial Spirit World's amazing spiritual energy.

"Master, it seems like the Yelu Family masters have arrived at the Huang Clan Manor." Ceng Chu snickered, "The Huang Clan Manor is probably flowing with blood right now!"

Qin Yi laughed, "If we head there now, we'll arrive at just the right time to give Huang Xiaolong those one hundred giant redwood coffins we made for him. Let's hope he doesn't die before seeing our gift."

With that said, Qin Yi and the Azure Dragon Institute group sped off toward the Huang Clan Manor.

Chapter 899: Hounding Yelu Chufei

Huang Clan Manor.

After sending Yelu Chufei flying, Huang Xiaolong did not continue to attack him, and targeted another group of Yelu Family masters instead. In the shortest time, close to twenty Yelu Family cultivators were knocked down, heavily injured.

Huang Xiaolong had a good measure of the amount force he used, merely inflicting heavy injuries that robbed away the opponent's resistance while leaving their lives hanging by a thread.

When Yelu Chufei managed to steady himself and saw what Huang Xiaolong did, his eyes bulged with fury. Quickly looking around, he spotted the Huang Family members in the air above the back mountain, followed by a shout, "Huang Xiaolong, if you dare to kill one more member of my Yelu Family, I'll kill your entire Huang Family!" With one Greater Space Teleportation, he reached the Huang Clan Manor's back mountain where Huang Xiaolong's family was located.

Yelu Chufei wouldn't be able to stop Huang Xiaolong if he insisted on targeting his Yelu Family Grand Elders and Elders, therefore, his only option was to use the Huang Family to threaten him.

The Black Devil Demonic Knife was now back in Yelu Chufei's hand. Just as he was about to slash down on the defensive barrier, Huang Xiaolong opened his mouth and spat out a tiny mountain that shot out at Yelu Chufei.

As it flew toward him, the tiny mountain expanded in the blink of an eye, turning into an ancient divine heavenly mountain.

The Heavenly Mountain!

Yelu Chufei first saw a shadow loom over his head, then felt a whelming wind force striking him on the back, causing him look over his shoulder. What he saw was a great mountain, its peak hidden in the sky, with a width larger than the eyes could see.

Incredulity rose to Yelu Chufei's face no longer having the luxury of dealing with the Huang Family. The Black Devil Demonic Knife in his hand slashed at the Heavenly Mountain with all his strength in an attempt to block it.

But, when the Black Devil Demonic Knife's devilish qi hit the Heavenly Mountain's body, the mountain merely quivered a little in the air. Apart from that, there was no other effect as it continued on its way.

Yelu Chufei panicked, quickly executing Greater Space Teleportation in order to dodge the Heavenly Mountain. Less than a second after he vanished, the Heavenly Mountain arrived at his former location.

Yelu Chufei that had just hid into a space pocket when he felt an indescribable force spreading through the air.

A violent quake ran through the earth following a thunderous boom.

When the dust settled, a great pit appeared in the ground, with spider-web wide fissures stretching deep into the earth.

Huang Xiaolong's dragon claw pointed at the air, circulating his godforce into the Heavenly Mountain's central formation. The formation lit up in a glimmering light as a powerful but gentle suction force flowed out.

Shi Xiaofei, the Ascending Moon Old Man, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, Feng Yang, and the others merely saw the scene in front of them change, and they were already inside a strange hall they had never seen before.

After making sure his family and the others were safe, Huang Xiaolong no longer had scruples about going all out. With a turn, his dragon claw slashed toward another group of Yelu Family Elders and Grand Elders.

Screams of pain and angry shouts rang in the air.

Several Yely Family masters were even fleeing in fear.

A deep rumbling snicker sounded from the giant blue divine dragon. With a light sway of his body, Huang Xiaolong's dragon form was already blocking these fleeing Yelu Family masters' path.

"Huang, Huang Xiaolong, don't kill us, we..." One of the Yelu Family Elders stammered.

But he was sent flying with a swipe of Huang Xiaolong's dragon claw before he could finish the words, his chest exploding from the force.

When Yelu Chufei flew out from the deep great pit and saw Huang Xiaolong one-sidedly tearing through his Elders and Grand Elders, hatred and rage exploded in his eyes, followed by killing intent madly surging in heart, but there was also the stirring of regret.

He regretted underestimating Huang Xiaolong, regretted standing against him, and his biggest regret was that he did not exert all of his strength in killing Huang Xiaolong on the Aeon Square.

He looked around at the Yelu Family masters who were weeping and wailing in pain, or those barely breathing, then back at the Heavenly Mountain in the sky. Yelu Chufei's gaze was extremely chilling.

It was clear now, it was already impossible for him to kill Huang Xiaolong. But there was an intense unwillingness in him to leave things as they were.

'Huang Xiaolong, I'll let you live a few more days. I won't forget this matter, nor will I let it end just like this!' Yelu Chufei inwardly thought. Despite the unwillingness in his heart, he decided to retreat for now.

He needed to hurry to the City of Devils and find their Yelu Family Ancestor. With their Ancestor here, Huang Xiaolong's death was certain!

Yelu Chufei's figure blurred, disappearing in a flicker.

However, just as he was about to get away with a Greater Space Teleportation, a dragon claw reached out, forcefully stopping his movement.

Yelu Chufei fell out from the void, his widened eyes stared at Huang Xiaolong, confounded.

Huang Xiaolong's sneered, "You want to run? Yelu Chufei, you think you can run?" Although he had been targeting the Yelu Family masters, he had also been keeping an eye on Yelu Chufei, hence, the instant he tried to use Greater Space Teleportation, Huang Xiaolong immediately saw through it.

Yelu Chufei retorted sarcastically, "Huang Xiaolong, I admit you're stronger than me right now. I'm no match for you, but you're far from being able to kill me. I can leave as I want, your days are numbered when I find my family's Ancestor!"

"Is that so?" Huang Xiaolong's snicker sounded like low rumbling thunder, the humor did not reach his eyes, "Too bad you won't have this chance."

"You said that I can't kill you, then I will have you die right now!" All three of Huang Xiaolong's supreme godheads rotated simultaneously.

Splendid radiance burst out from his huge dragon body.

The sudden explosion of pressure from Huang Xiaolong's body made Yelu Chufei stagger back unconsciously, his face deathly pale as a thought occurred to him: Huang Xiaolong was holding back his power earlier!

'No, how is this possible?!' He clearly remembered that Huang Xiaolong's cultivation was only mid-Fourth Order Highgod Realm.

How could a mid-Fourth Order Highgod Realm exude such a powerful aura?! However, there was no time for him to think any further.

Yelu Chufei pulled every strand of godforce he could from his body, flying upward akin to a great peng spreading its wings, traversing several hundred thousand li in the blink of an eye.

This Great Peng movement technique was one of the most powerful movement skills that Yelu Chufei cultivated, a technique he hadn't used in several thousand years. Even so, he executed the technique with ease.

Although he was fast, Huang Xiaolong was even faster. In a flash, Huang Xiaolong was right behind him. His Infinite Buddha Supreme Godhead rotated at full force, causing Buddhism godforce to rush out as his Earthen Buddha Palm struck onto Yelu Chufei.

After taking the full force of Huang Xiaolong's Earthen Buddha Palm, Yelu Chufei shot downward diagonally.

Far in the distance, the Azure Dragon Institute Principal Qin Yi and his group of Azure Dragon Institute masters were hurrying toward the Huang Clan Manor when they saw a figure flying at them from the front, startling them.

'This is?'

Qin Yi, Ceng Chu, and the rest finally saw the face of the person who was crashing toward them, filling them with shock. Their mouths were agape.

"Yelu Chufei?!" Qin Yi, Ceng Chu, and the others exclaimed out loud.

They watched as Yelu Chufei spurted more than a few mouthfuls of blood in a breath's time, then crashed into a mountain cliff, shattering a large chunk of it.

Then, Qin Yi, Ceng Chu, and the others saw a primordial divine dragon flying over at high speed.

Because no one from the Azure Dragon Institute ever saw Huang Xiaolong transforming into a divine dragon, they weren't aware that this dragon in front of them was actually him.

When they realized that a primordial divine dragon was hounding Yelu Chufei, all of them stiffened in place, not daring to even breathe. But there was the same confusion in everyone's minds; since when was there such a terrifying primordial divine dragon here in the Martial Spirit World?

Chapter 900: You Are Huang Xiaolong!

Huang Xiaolong had already spotted the Azure Dragon Institute's group. The cold gaze of his scarlet dragon eyes swept over them, but he decided to deal with Yelu Chufei first. In a flicker, he arrived right above the mountain peak where Yelu Chufei crashed down earlier.

He would deal with Qin Yi and the rest later, as their group wasn't an immediate issue.

Huang Xiaolong's dragon claw reached out, slamming down again on Yelu Chufei's body that was now half buried into the cliff.

Rumble!

The entire mountain cliff shattered, rocks and gravel rolled down, burying Yelu Chufei underneath.

In the distance, Qin Yi's group watched this scene with ashen faces, their hearts raced as if they would jump out from their chests at any time.

"Master, that divine dragon is too scary." Ceng Chu whispered in a low voice, sounding hoarse due to his dry throat. "What do we do now?"

Qin Yi inhaled deeply to calm the turbulent shock in his heart, appearing as calm as he could, "If we leave now, we might anger this Senior divine dragon, let's hope it isn't related to Huang Xiaolong."

Ceng Chu and the rest were trying to sneak away silently, but hearing Qin Yi's words, they quickly nipped the thought, standing there without daring to move a muscle.

They could only pray that Senior divine dragon had no relationship with Huang Xiaolong.

Otherwise...!

Qin Yi dared not think of the consequences.

At this time, Huang Xiaolong's dragon claw was already attacking Yelu Chufei again.

The gravel and rocks that previously fell on top of Yelu Chufei were reduced to dust, scattered in all directions, revealing Yelu Chufei.

His body was already injured to the point of being unrecognizable, embedded deep into the ground.

Huang Xiaolong snorted. His three supreme godheads rotated at the same time as his dragon claw came down on Yelu Chufei once more.

The land quaked, sending violent tremors through the surrounding several hundred thousand li.

As the land trembled, Qin Yi, Ceng Chu, and the others' hearts jumped, boundless fear apparent in their eyes. The scene in front of them was too brutal.

They could no longer distinguish which part was Yelu Chufei's face and which part was his ass, his entire body completely sunk into the ground like a flatcake, blood and flesh mingling together.

All of a sudden, Huang Xiaolong's dragon claw struck the void.

Screams pierced the air as a large number of figures fell from the air. These were the remaining Yelu Family Grand Elders and Elders who were hoping to sneak away undetected.

A powerful suction force gushed out from Huang Xiaolong's dragon palm, peeling the flattened Yelu Chufei from the pit below.

At this point, he had long lost consciousness, fainted into oblivion.

A violet 'soul' symbol flew out from Huang Xiaolong's pupils, entering Yelu Chufei's soul through his forehead.

Yelu Chufei previously mentioned the Yelu Family's Ancestor, therefore, before killing him, he had to find out the location of that Ancestor and whatever else Yelu Chufei knew about him.

A short while later, Huang Xiaolong's soul-scouring ended.

Initially, he planned on torturing these Yelu Family masters, but he already sensed that the Beitang Family Patriarch and his group had already entered Martial Spirit World's atmosphere and were rushing toward the Huang Clan Manor at this very moment. Hence, he could only kill Yelu Chufei first.

The devouring ability of his Archdevil Supreme Godhead circulated at full speed.

In a few breaths' time, all of Yelu Chufei's blood essence and godforce rushed into Huang Xiaolong's body. Right before the Azure Dragon Institute masters' petrified faces, Yelu Chufei shrunk into a dried corpse at rapid speed.

With a simple tap of Huang Xiaolong's dragon claw, Yelu Chufei's dried body burst into dust like a soap bubble.

"Patriarch!" Several Yelu Family masters shouted in despair.

"Huang Xiaolong, I'll take you down even at the cost of my life!" A Fifth Order Highgod Realm Yelu Family Grand Elder roared, pouncing on Huang Xiaolong in blind fury. Godforce surged violently out of his body.

'Want to blow up?' Huang Xiaolong inwardly sneered. His palm struck through the air with the God Binding Palm, striking that Grand Elder and freezing his entire body's godforce. In the next second, the he was pulled by an invisible force to Huang Xiaolong's front, where the Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power enveloped him. In just a few breaths' time, that Yelu Family Grand Elder's blood essence and godforce were sucked dry by Huang Xiaolong, just like what happened to Yelu Chufei.

Watching this scene, the remaining Yelu Family masters fell to the bottom of despair, filled with fear, panic, and sorrow. Some of them were kneeling and begging due to the fear they felt.

One of them shouted 'Senior,' another shouted 'Lord,' there were even some who called Huang Xiaolong 'Ancestor'.

Huang Xiaolong didn't know whether to laugh or cry hearing these Yelu Family's masters calling him Ancestor.

However, from the beginning, he had never planned to show mercy to them. In Huang Xiaolong's eyes, they were dead people from the very beginning.

Thus, no matter how these Yelu Family masters begged and pleaded, their death was certain.

Huang Xiaolong's enormous mouth opened, causing an overwhelming suction force to come from it, dragging all the Yelu Family masters right before his mouth.

No matter how they struggled, they couldn't escape Huang Xiaolong's control.

When these Yelu Family masters were within three li from Huang Xiaolong, they immediately felt a frightening devouring power sucking out their blood essence and godforce.

Qin Yi and his group watched as those Yelu Family cultivators' blood essences and godforce rushed out from their bodies, forming blood whirlpools several meters thick that flowed into Huang Xiaolong's body.

There were more than six hundred blood whirlpools, exuding glimmering godforce of various elements!

This scene in front of them shocked Qin Yi and the others speechless.

These were all Highgod Realm masters ah!

There were more than six hundred Highgod Realm masters, yet none of them had any power to resist, being turned into dried corpses!

The fear they were feeling deepened looking at that blue divine dragon, if it was possible. What horrifying existence was this primordial divine dragon?!

The weakest Yelu Family masters of Second and Third Order Highgod Realm had already turned into dried corpses, followed by those of Fourth Order, Fifth Order...

In the end, even Sixth Order Highgod Realm masters weren't able to escape.

After devouring more than six hundred Highgod Realm masters' blood essence and godforce, Huang Xiaolong felt an obvious difference in his strength.

With a shake of his body, he shattered those dried corpses into dust before turning toward Qin Yi's group.

With just one look, Qin Yi, Ceng Chu, and everyone else started quivering uncontrollably.

"Senior, I, we, we're not related to the Yelu Family." Qin Yi's tongue was twisted into a knot, "W-we're just pa-passing by Martial Spirit World. Senior, please have mercy and let us go."

Hearing Qin Yi claiming he was just passing by Martial Spirit World, Huang Xiaolong laughed out loud for a good moment before stopping, "Qin Yi ah Qin Yi, you say you're passing by Martial Spirit World? Didn't you prepare one hundred giant redwood coffins for my wedding? You don't plan to take them out?"

Qin Yi flinched.

In a flash, Huang Xiaolong reverted to his human form.

"Hu-Huang, Huang, you're Huang Xiaolong, you!!!" Qin Yi's mind buzzed. His body temperature plunged, his four limbs freezing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 198 12
≫ 「 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 」 - ❝ 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺...
86 1 25
I'm literally so emotional this is finished!
59.2K 2.3K 58
Welcome to Date me, an online social network dating application!
2.5K 130 31
It started with Donghyuck. Because Donghyuck was always starting something, the little bitch. (or the other '00 liners start sprouting wings shortly...