Stepbrother | ✔︎

By EroticMarie

"The Mob Boss and His Stepsister" ❦ At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Havin... More

0 | stepbrother
0 | description
1 | yonderly
2 | raconteur
3 | abditory
4 | adoxography
5 | irenic
7 | jilt
8 | viridity
9 | sphallolalia
10 | rantipole
11 | balter
12 | sonder
13 | agape
14 | astrophile
15 | petrichor
16 | antapology
17 | appetence
18 | kensho
19 | tacenda
20 | alate
21 | travel
22 | morosis
23 | abience
24 | virago
25 | aubade
26 | habromania
27 | sapiosexual
28 | hygge
29 | philocaly
30 | halcyon
31 | abluvion
32 | ilunga
33 | quiddity
34 | logolepsy
35 | tarantism
36 | suton
37 | finifugal
38 | drapetomania
39 | hiraeth
40 | anagapesis
41 | anacampserote
42 | jayus
43 | concinnity
44 | heliophilia
epilogue
completed
ANASTASIA
completed - anastasia

6 | recherche

940K 28.5K 52.1K
By EroticMarie

recherche [re-cher-che]
adj. carefully chosen, rare, or exotic

What is wrong with me? The minute I stepped a foot away from that room I began to almost pull my hair out in frustration. The darkness of the sky, the room, and the people in this house are just overwhelming me. It's too much.

The fact that I could say such things-do such things. This isn't like me at all. Maybe I was acting out in anger because deep down I know I wouldn't do something like that. Something so evil. Andre was a cruel person, but my father has always taught me to never stoop down to someone's level. If you're above them, it wouldn't make sense to crouch down and make myself their step stool.

Vincenzo was walking me to my room. I had literally no sense of direction in this stupid house. What sucked is always making sure I was either walking behind him, or beside him due to his eyes that would always find their way glued to my butt.

After we were directly in front of the door, I quickly rushed to open it, but his hand caught onto my wrist. "I feel like this is the part you kiss me goodbye."

"N-no," I try to say. Immediately, I wanted to scold myself for returning to my fearfulness. The splurge of confidence I had seemed to go away in an instant. He chuckled, showing off a sight I never thought I would see. His pearly white teeth was probably the most sexiest thing ever. Turning back around to hurry into my room, he grabbed me again. Only this time, his hand turned me around by my waist.

"Wait-," he began to tell me.

"How did you get that girl to do exactly what you wanted? She's the girl Andre cheated on me with, right? Why would you bring her here?" I asked, finally asking the questions that have been on my mind since I walked into that room.

"Her family, Orabella. To answer your other questions, yes because I didn't want one of your worst memories to be of her and him together. When you think of that moment, you will also think of her being the one to chop off his nuts," he smiled at me. I bit my lip in thought.in a weird, psycho kind of way he was just trying to be kind and caring. It almost made me smile.

Nodding my head, I moved to turn around again, but he moved closer to me, trapping me between his body and the door. His eyes were locked on mine before they trailed down to my lips. He began to move closer, and I couldn't bring myself to move away. It wasn't until I could feel his lips on mine that the realization of what is happening came to me.

I'm not going to lie, he was a great kisser. The way his lips moved against mine was just enchanting. It wasn't until I felt his hand stoop down to my squeeze my as* that my mouth opened for him.

"Kiss me back," he breathed against my lips. I shook my head no causing him to stop all his movements and just look at me.

"Permission to say an observation, Oral?" he asked. My eyebrows knit together at the name I could've sworn he called me.

"What did you just say?" I asked just to make sure. He gave me the same expression, looking at me like I was an idiot.

"Permission to say an observation, Orabella?" he asked again, but made sure to speak slowly.

Nodding my head, I just pretended that it never happened. "I can feel how wet you are through your pants," he stated. A blush formed on my face as I looked down. His hand dived down to feel, but were trapped by my thighs.

He chuckled again before prying my thighs open and lifting me up so he could see. His tongue swiped across his lips before he looked up at me. "You're davvero cazzo bagnato. Damnit, Orabella," he spoke. I watched him as he opened my door and walked me over to my bed.
[ translation : really fu*king wet ]

"Lay down," he ordered me. Looking over at the bed, my hormones clearly won the battle because I laid down with literally no problem.

I watched him pull my pants off as his eyes settled on the huge wet stop on my panties. He grabbed me by my legs before dragging me to the edge of the bed causing my shirt to rise up. He reached down to kiss me, this time, I kissed him back. The sound of him groaning almost made me have an orgasm on the spot.

He moved from my lips to planting a kiss on my neck. I involuntarily pulled him closer to continue his assault on neck due to it feeling so good. It sent a jolt of pleasure right down to the place I needed it the most.

He grabbed my hands and held them above my head as he continued to explore my body with his lips. He was going farther and farther down. It wasn't until his mouth finally reached exactly where I wanted to that I clenched my thighs together, trapping his head.

"Calm down," he chucked out. He let go of my hands and moved to pry my thighs apart once again. I watched as his fingers latched onto the hem of my underwear before he slid them off of me.

I gasped as his lips fastened around my clit; he was a man who got right to the point. The surprise of his sudden focus and hard sucking brought me quickly to orgasm, and I let out a long moan, thrusting my hips into him and feeling wet pour out of me. His tongue extended and flattened against the opening of my vagina, tasting my cum and darting inside of me in search of more of that taste. Lifting his head, he slipped two fingers inside of me, stretching me just enough to make me moan. His other hand covered my clit, rubbing it gently, lubricated with his spit and my cum. He began moving his fingers inside of me as I moved my hips in encouragement, taking him deeper inside. I lifted my eyes, meeting his as I propped myself on my elbows.

"Oh, my god," I moaned out at his expert hands. My clit was extra sensitive due to the very quick orgasm I just had. It caused the stimulation to be even more dramatic.

"Sembri così bella," he muttered in Italian. It made everything all the more hotter. My body was burning and I just knew that he was going to make me cum again.
[ translation : you look so beautiful ]

I could feel his eyes on me, as real as the sun on my labia and his gaze caused me to get wetter, making the fingers plunging in and out of me even louder. His fingers curved and pressed against the spongy tissue inside of me as I came again.

Hungry for more, I pushed myself up again. "Take your pants off, please," I said, moving so his fingers slid out of me.

To my surprise, he stuck the fingers that had been inside of me into his mouth and smirked at the taste of my pleasure. I could feel my pu*sy throbbing with desire. He stood quickly, kicking his shoes off and quickly stripping off his dress pants, socks, and purple boxer briefs.

I drooled. His c*ck was thick, and so long. It looked abs-

"Orabella," a voice called out. I opened my eyes to be blinded by the sun. Closing them, I decided to try again. When my eyelids finally part allowing me to gaze at the very thing that woke me up, my heart beat began to increase. It was him.

He was wearing a smirk on his face. I noticed how he was sitting on the edge of my bed. Not wanting to be that close to him, I moved over slighty. He noticed, but didn't say anything.

"How was your sleep?" He asked, chuckling lightly. "I mean, your dream."

"What? No. What dream? I didn't dream, it was just big," I told him. He quirked up an eyebrow, and I immediately wanted to facepalm myself for being so stupid.

"I meant nothing. All I dreamt about was absolutely nothing," I muttered, a small blush creeping onto my cheeks. He smirked at me again, nodding his head slowly as if he understood.

"Allora perché stavi gemendo il mio nome?" He asked. I looked down in defeat. I know a little bit of Italian, but of course I will never tell any of them that. He knew I was dreaming something naughty. The way I was blushing like a schoolgirl talking to her crush for the first time wasn't helping my case either.
[ translation : then why were you moaning my name? ]

"Let's go. We have things to take care of," he told me before getting up. I looked up at him before nodding my head and peeling my blanket off of my body. In that moment, I noticed how his eyes were set on a particular part of my body.

When I looked down, I immediately placed my blanket over my body. The tank top I was wearing let my nipple slip out. If he thought I was blushing hard before, my face felt like it could cook a pancake.

"Oh, my god," I cried out before turning over and burying my face into my pillow.

"It's okay. Don't be embarrassed," he laughed out. I wanted to cry. I could just tell that today wasn't going to be a good day. I've only been away for five minutes and I have managed to embarrass myself more than I've ever embarrassed myself in my entire life.

"Be ready in an hour," he said before turning on his heel. I nodded my head before putting my thumb up in the air with my head still buried in my pillow.

I could hear him stop walking. It caused me to lift my head up slightly to look into his eyes. He was wearing a stupid smirk as his eyes darkened in lust. "Oh, and you might want to change your shorts. I saw a little something. It's probably from that big dream you had."

"Oh, my god," I screamed into my pillow before hearing him walk out of the room. I really hate him.

- | | -

< go check out my new story 'luna bound' if you haven't already >

Sorry for the long wait. I had finals and so much more to take care of but school is officially over. This means that you no longer have to wait for longgggg updates.

Thank you so much for reading. This chapter was very very steamy. Orabella is a naughty girl and it seems like Vincenzo loves to tease her. Make sure to let me know your thoughts on this chapter? Did you love seeing Vincenzo get a little more playful? Did you enjoy reading into he dirty dream Orabella had?

Love you guys so much.
Next update : five days

PLEASE VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.5K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
12.2M 368K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
745K 11.9K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
356K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...