(IND - ENG) - Ancient Love...

By Cyrena0819

Pairing : Kongpop/Arthit Genre : History/Time Travel (IND) Sinopsis : Kongpop lahir di keluarga arkeolog, ay... More

(IND) Chapter One
(ENG) - Chapter One
(IND) Chapter Two
(ENG) Chapter Two
(IND) Chapter Three
(ENG) Chapter Three
(IND) Chapter Empat
(ENG) Chapter Four
(IND) Chapter Five
(ENG) Chapter Five
(IND) Chapter Six
(ENG) Chapter Six
(IND) Chapter Seven
(ENG) Chapter Seven
(IND) Chapter Eight
(ENG) Chapter Eight
(IND) Chapter Nine
(ENG) Chapter Nine
(IND) Chapter Ten
(ENG) Chapter Ten
(IND) Chapter Eleven
(ENG) Chapter Eleven
(IND) Chapter Twelve
(ENG) Chapter Twelve
(IND) Chapter Thirteen
(ENG) Chapter Thirteen
(IND) Chapter Fourteen
(ENG) Chapter Fourteen
(IND) Chapter Fifteen
(ENG) Chapter Fifteen
(IND) Chapter Sixteen
(ENG) Chapter Sixteen
(IND) Chapter Seventeen
(ENG) Chapter Seventeen
(IND) Chapter Eighteen
(ENG) Chapter Eighteen
(IND) Chapter Nineteen
(ENG) Chapter Nineteen
(IND) Chapter Twenty
(ENG) Chapter Twenty
(IND) Chapter Twenty One
(ENG) Chapter Twenty One
(IND) Chapter Twenty Two
(ENG) Chapter Twenty Two
(IND) Chapter Twenty Three
(ENG) Chapter Twenty Three
(IND) Chapter Twenty Four
(ENG) Chapter Twenty Four
(IND) Chapter Twenty Five
(ENG) Chapter Twenty Five
(IND) Chapter Twenty Six
(IND) Chapter - Twenty Seven
(ENG) Chapter - Twenty Seven
(IND) Last Chapter - Twenty Eight
(ENG) Last Chapter - Twenty Eight
(IND) Extra Chapter - One Shot
(ENG) Extra Chapter - One Shot

(ENG) Chapter Twenty Six

793 67 11
By Cyrena0819

"Arthit, catch this!" shouted Nan from the distance at the same time throw another sword to the guy. Arthit catch the sword perfectly and point it toward the old man and Kong.

"Let him go and fight me!"

Instead of let go, uncle Liu then took over the hostage from the guard and one step backward while holding Kong by threatened his neck using a sword.

"Why did you do this?" asked Kong to the old man.

"You don't give me a choice, Kong! I'm not sorry!"

"I thought you as my father..."

"Unfortunately, I'm not!" cut the old man and laughed bitterly. "I wish I am, but unexpectedly they deceived me..."

"What?!" Kong confused. "What do you mean by that?"

"I devoted my life to serving the Sutthiluck family for more than twenty years, and raising you well, because I thought you were my son!" said uncle Liu. "Until three years ago, I was diagnosed with the blood cancer inherited from my father."

"I'm worried you also will inherit the cancer cell from me, so I secretly checked your blood and found that in fact you're not my son but Wutthicai's."

"I-I don't understand..." Kong furrowed his brows. "Why do you think that I am your son?"

"Because you're my twin brother, Kong!" Nan interrupt all of sudden. "We both were born through IVF and surrogacy program designed by both of them!" she glanced at the two old man there.

Nan then tell Kong about Natawat and uncle Liu plans.

Kong froze instantly trying to process the information.

"So, he planned all of this and sacrificed everyone in order to achieve his unreasonable goal!" add Nan.

"Well, since I was sentenced to death by the cancer and don't have a son to inherit Liu family bloodline, so I need to find a way to extend my life...." said uncle Liu.

"By killing everyone else? Do you think it's the way to acquire longevity?" Nan shout emotionally. "There is no such Elixir of immortality, the serum couldn't preserve the body more than decade, and you eventually will be dead by experienced the freezer burn!"

"Although you were brought back from frozen, you'll still die by cancer, because the anti-serum couldn't kill the cancer cell..."

"Arthit is the proof of it, isn't he? He froze more than 2000 years old but still well preserved, and even come back to live..." protest the old man then paused for seconds as realized something. "Anti-Serum?!" his eyes widened and look straight at the girl.

"Don't tell me actually Dr. Suvanant really found the way to reverse the serum effect?"

Nan can't hold to laugh and said. "Do you think I was saved by an ancient superhero who gave me an elixir of immortality?"

Nan took the deep breath and continue. "Yes, the anti-serum was discovered by Dr. Suvanant and you need to know that the process was took her life because she gave herself as substances for created the anti-serum, so you're not deserve to claim the longevity for yourself!"

"What did you say?" uncle Tum was surprised. "Anti-serum substances are made from Mai's body?"

"A life can only be replaced by life and not everyone deserve to take it!"

"Then how did you explain about Arthit?" uncle Liu break the theory all of sudden, "Do you think he actually born immortal?"

The old man laugh, then turned to look at the book. "I believe the answer is in there!" he turned back at Arthit.

Arthit immediately understood his intent and return the old man's gaze for second, before sighing softly and turned back to look at Kong.

"Bring the book to him!" command uncle Liu to his subordinate.

A worker carefully took the book out of the glass box and present it in front of Arthit.

However Arthit just stared at the object straight and didn't budge.

"Don't test my patience..." Liu uncle said, "Do you think I'm just bluffing?" He pressed his sword to Kong's neck and make it bleed, seeing that Arthit became emotion at once.

Suddenly he took the book and threw it up high, then swung his sword about to slash it.

Seeing of that, uncle Liu immediately push Kong toward Arthit direction in order to distract the man attention to save the book.

Arthit changed his mind in the last second and dart forward to catch Kong's body. At the same time, uncle Liu also dash forward to catch the book that falling.

Once he got the book, uncle Liu turned toward Kong and Arthit, then swung the sword to attack them. Arthit hold Kong's waist tight while dodging the attack and defend.

Some of guards also aimed the gun at them but do not dare to fire, because uncle Liu also be in the arena.

Suddenly Mond appeared from nowhere and shot down several guards from a distance while take cover. He immediately becomes the target of the shooting then runs away while luring some of guards to follow him and trapped them somewhere in the tunnel.

Meanwhile, some of them still stay and wait for the right moment to shoot Arthit. The old man seemed to be good at playing the sword, Arthit had difficulty to attack and defend while protecting Kong, besides he needs to take cover so not become a shooting target.

Kong got a slash on his right arm while trying to protect Arthit, seeing that, Arthit was shocked instantly and panicked, then gave his back to be slashed by the sword, in order to push Kong to the direction where Nan was, then fighting alone.

Once Kong is safe, Arthit launch full attack at uncle Liu while dodging the gunshot once in a while. He slash, stabs, jumps, rolls nimbly like a warrior in the battlefield, the old man is no match to him at all.

Last, Arthit who was carried by emotion suddenly cut off uncle Liu's right hand that is holding the sword, and his left hand dropped the book immediately before staggering backward and fell on the ground.

Everyone's eyes widened in shock at the view as the hand and sword fly and land together on the ground in front of the guards, as fresh blood add color to the ground.

They immediately halt the shot and shocked at once.

While Liu's uncle seemed to lose consciousness for a moment and paralyzed, before began to felt pain like hell from his severed arm. His face turned pale like corpse as he tried hard to resist the pain and not screaming.

Arthit slightly moves his sword again and about to strikes forward, but suddenly he heard a sound from behind.

"Arthit stop!!!" Kong shouted. "Don't kill him, please!"

A moment later, Uncle Liu moved his head slowly and turned to Kong while trembling. He did not expect that Kong still cared about him.

He was trying hard to grin while glared sharply at Arthit as if refused to admit defeat, then tried to crawl backward using one hand, as far as possible from Arthit until his back met the wall and stop.

The blood did not stop flowing from the remaining upper arm and flooded the floor, causing him to gradually lose consciousness.

Next, his left hand slowly reach the pocket and took something out from inside, a wireless detonator remote and turn it on.

Everyone's expression turned pale instantly, except Arthit, and Kong's previously symphaty expression also turned into shock, when guessing what the old man would do.

"Let's see...if you...really...immortal or...not!" 

Arthit eyes catch the colt on the ground dropped by Mond a while ago, he immediately throw his sword and scrolled forward to pick up the colt and tried to pull the trigger to shoot, but unfortunately it's stuck.

At the same time Nan shouted. "That's broken!!!"

"Hahaha...." Uncle Liu who froze for a second then laughed out loud. "See you in another world!" he grinned while pressing the detonator switch, and...

.

.

.

'BOOOOMMMM!!!'

Arthit's eyes widened in surprise and turned to exchange glance with Kong one last time before the place where he stood exploded, killing him and uncle Liu in an instant.

Kong froze immediately as if his soul leave his body, fortunately Nan managed to pull his hand and jumped into the pool behind them before the flames licked their body.

All those in the cave were immediately killed, including the guests, guards, workers who were still trapped in the middle. Uncle Tum, managed to survive because he take cover inside the glass box.

The cops and medic teams arrived few hours later, to rescue the survivors and collect the evidences and materials left by the explosion.

The Sutthiluck's company suffered great losses due to the incident.

First, the government revoked Suthiluck excavation company license, and had to pay fine to China government.

Next, more than half of Sutthiluk's business were closed down due to public protests and falling stock prices.

Third, the results of the audit proven that money from the serum transaction entered the uncle Liu's secondary account, and from there the cops managed to track down several serum buyers and arrest them also confiscate number of evidences.

Uncle Tum was also arrested on charges of carrying out illegal experiments and revoked his doctor license and medical title. The hospital and the Bank also received the impact from the incident, where hospital and bank service license were temporarily banned until the case was over.

The good news is, Pang slowly recover from the serum long effect, he has regained consciousness and undergo the therapy to return back to normal condition. However he needs to get half kidney transplant from Toey, and had to wear glasses because his eyesight became poor caused by the serum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months later, the police returned the ancient book found from the location of the explosion to Kong, strangely it was not destroyed in the explosion.

Since the last accident happened, Kong lock himself in basement where Arthit's mummy first stored and currently was made as his room.

He stared at some of Arthit's paintings displayed on his wall while holding the music box and their engagement rings.

Kong cried alone silently, mourning of Arthit's death and their memories together.

Suddenly he accidentally turned the hourglass on music box so it start to play the music. Kong suddenly remembered that back in the cave the book also has similar music with this.

Kong then turned to look at the book on his desk, then get up from his seat and start to arrange Arthit's painting, ancient book, music box, and the engagement rings on the table and look at them one by one, thinking hard trying to finish the puzzle cube in his head.

Finally his eyes fixed on the painting quite long and somehow he recognized it styles of painting to be his, then his eyes moves to look at the code that written on the lower right, '427817'.

Kong widened his eyes in surprised as realized that the number is not a code, but read as a name. 'ARTHIT', he also remembered that he once save the music as ringtone in his phone.

Next, Kong saw a silver and gold colored ring, and remembered Arthit's ring which also had silver and gold colored edges like this.

Kong swallowed his saliva hard and was thinking something out of box, if the book somehow related to all this, so he should able to guess the code for open the book.

Kong froze for quite some time before touch the lock carefully and trying to rotate it, as he doesn't care anymore if that thing could blow up or destroy.

Kong then entered the code which is written in ancient number, '1810' which is Arthit's birthday, and always be his every password for phone, ATM, notebook, etc.

For every number he input, the arrow that pointed to the red marble on the middle turned to other side, indicate the code was correct. However he stop at the last code because the number on the lock doesn't has 0. Kong think for moments and press the marble in the middle.

The marble's color turned green, and the book finally unlock. Kong couldn't believe it, after more than two thousands of years, he finally succeeded to open the book in one try.

Kong carefully opened the lid and found a hollow book in it, containing straw with two objects, a transparent glass that resembled to a smartphone and a syringe that contained either the serum or anti-serum, he cannot tell the different.

He pick up the phone and examined it for a while then tried to log in into it. He was shocked instantly and did not expect if it turned out that the smartphone read his fingerprints.

He had never seen the design and operating system of the smartphone before, and it was hard to believe that it turned out to have unlimited battery life. Kong was stunned by all that and guessed that maybe this thing came from future technology.

After a while, Kong finally managed to access the folder and was again shocked to find photos of him and Arthit also some photos with ancient backgrounds.

Kong had absolutely no idea about this, but from its contents, it was clearly his cellphone, which also kept the contact numbers of his friends, but strangely, the phone account was not registered or inactive.

Kong's curiosity level was high, he don't know how to solve this times puzzle, but he knows someone might able to help him.

So, he immediately called the Mond number, which is currently busy studying the research he took from Uncle Liu's sleeping quarter.

Mond immediately responded to Kong's invitation after hearing about Kong's findings.

So, Kong and his friend secretly visit the lab again from the secret entrance and gathered at the center of room to discuss about this matter.

They argued about the possibility that the smartphone belonged to Kong, which was thought to have traveled back in time and brought all this back to the present.

"Uncle Liu was researching about the theory relativity of Einstein and dynamo theory of Edison, which I suspected he was trying to invent the time machine!" Mond explain.

"What?! Was he crazy?" Aya can't believe it.

"That's cool!" comment Drake.

"I don't know, but..." 

Mond showing the theory from uncle Liu journal.

"A rare natural phenomenon that occurs in every two millennia, where the orbit of a black hole is parallel as a straight line with the orbit of the earth and the sun, which produces the strongest electromagnetic radiation field between black and sun holes. This radiation radiates perpendicular to the earth, and produces a very strong gravitational energy that can suck everything that passes through it. "

"What is that mean?" asked Kong confused.

"Do you ever heard the wormhole, a tunnel that formed by electromagnetic field energy that connecting to two space of time?"

"Yeah...I heard that a lot in movie..." commented Aya and she laughed.

"Look at this dynamo designed by uncle Liu kind of similar to ideas of time machine...." Mond show the picture of tube-shaped kind of machines.

"It said, this dynamo is capable of creating electromagnetic energy equivalent to a black hole, and produces gravitational energy which might form a wormhole ..."

"Do you think it is gonna work?"

"I don't know, but I will continue the research that start by uncle Liu and find the answer..." said Mond and turned to Kong.

"Look, if this phone is truly belong to you and it really came from two thousand years ago, it's mean you ever going back to Arthit's time..." he patted on Kong's shoulder.

"Thank you! No matter what it takes or how long the time is, I'll not give up to able see Arthit again!"

Suddenly Nan came up with a serum test result and interrupt the discussion. "This syringe contains anti-serum, but the substances contained in it seem to have been developed to a moderate level, if you don't mind I want to do more research about it ..."

Kong nodded to agree. "I'll leave it to your hand!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 7th 2049, 04.02 AM

After 30 years passed, Kong and the team finally managed to detect electromagnetic energy emitted from a black hole, where the strongest point was located in certain coordinates in China. After all the preparations and farewell events were over, Kong then bid farewell to his friends and family, went to China alone and visited a lake located in Hubei.

Kong embrace the full of hope to able to see Arthit again, with a tool that invented by Mond based on the dynamo theory, which could producing a whirlpool in the lake that causes the gas and particle undergoes a convection process to produce an electromagnetic field opposite the magnetic field originating from black hole radiation.

Dynamo theory

The theory produced by ionization and convection of fluid flow in the same line as the Corioli effect is caused by the rotation of the planet which directs the rolling current in parallel with the north and south poles. When fluid flows, an electric current will be induced which then produces a magnetic field.

As a result, electromagnetic radiation generated from Lake's Dynamo was then connecting with electromagnetic radiation emitted by the blackhole and produce or form a funnel called a wormhole or time hole.

Somewhere 207 AD, Futou Lake – Hubei

Kong opened his eyes and found himself drowning at the bottom of the lake, he was almost out of breath and quickly swam to the surface to breathe oxygen.

As soon as emerged on the surface, he immediately took a deep breath, and Kong could hear the sound of iron clashing not far from where he was.

So after regaining his life, he gives all his energy trying to get up and take his backpack, take out the colt to get ready, while secretly lurking from behind the bushes. Kong was panting and his breathing was heavy because he was not young anymore, he is 54 now.

Kong saw a middle-aged man in ancient warrior costume fighting with more than ten soldiers and seriously injured. Kong didn't want to bother helping because he was still confused by the situation he was facing right now, whether he really had traveled back to the past or actually had a shooting location nearby.

Kong looks around and discovers that he was not at the previous location where he activated the dynamo, he sees the fight again and seems not to be fake. Kong also tried to convince himself that he really travel back in time to 2000 thousand years ago.

Kong smiled happily and finally decided to help the poor man by shooting down the remaining three soldier. After make sure the situation was safe, Kong finally decided to get out of his hiding place and check the warrior that covered in blood and dying.

Kong finally learns that the dying man is a prince and the most surprising is his name is Liu Yi.

Before die, he thanked Kong and passed over his royal seal to Kong, begged him to continue his legacy, to led his army to fight against Cao Cao and never tell about this secret to anyone without exception.

Next, he asked Kong to tie his body with the big rock and drowned it into the sea, so no one will found out that he had died.

Kong did not believe that actually he is Commander Liu Yi, or in other words he is an imposter. However, what made him optimistic was that he would soon meet Arthit, Kong cried while smiled in happiness.

To be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 57.6K 82
"Became the Most Popular Hero is Hard" adalah judul novel yang saat ini digemari banyak pembaca karena memiliki visual karakter dan isi cerita yang m...
Keys By dracula'sxy

Teen Fiction

15.1K 1K 26
Keys, prettiest, strongest, sweetest, my love. ⚠️ The male lead has Dissociative Identity Disorder ( DID ) experience. ⚠️
5.9M 466K 68
Olivia, seorang mahasiswi tingkat tiga meninggal akibat tertabrak mobil saat dalam perjalanan pulang ke rumah untuk merayakan ulang tahun adik nya...
617K 28.7K 44
"Anjing sekali everybody, yakali gue tidur langsung beda dunia" Bagaimana jadinya seorang Queena Selvi Dealova Kenward jiwa masa depan bertransmigras...