Fantasy Male X Female Oneshots

By PriestessSummer

Updated when new stories come to mind. Or requests now. A collection of Fantasy Oneshots featuring Fantasy... More

Welcome to the Family
Chased into Love
Requests are Welcome!
Pirates ( Part 1 Shiki)
The Raven, The Rabbit, & The Girl.
A devil named Raven?
The not so Angel
Confusion
Dark Masquerade V1(Mature)
Book of Devils: Usagi: The arrival of the Moon Rabbit
The Bad Room (Yandere)
The Den
Big Bad Hybrid
Just for my Wolf
Shrinking Violet and her Love
Mirror Demon's Grudge
Breakout
Stargazing with the Vampire
Remember Me
Dark Masquerade Returns (mature)
Delicious

Y/N and the Bad Boy

2K 54 1
By PriestessSummer

Y/N panted for a minute. She had just hidden under a science room cabinet. She was glad they held so many different chemicals for the school. This lab table was hardly ever used and normally locked because of them

Being the object of bullying, she always mapped a new escape route. This just happened to be the best one she'd found in a while. Y/N relaxed and rested her head. She just had to stay here until those crazy girls went away.

The Y/N heard the door open and tense up. She held her knees tightly to her chest and closed her eyes. Foot steps sounded closer and closer to the closed lab cabinet. She held her breath. Suddenly, she fell violently out of the cabinet and was jerked straight up by the collar of her jacket.  Y/N yelped, and a large hand was over her mouth.

The door burst open, and she hit the wall hard enough to leave her breathless. The girls chasing her had just busted in. They looked through the room before noticing the boy holding her against the wall. " Yo, is that stupid little nerd here? She actually thinks she can get away with throwing her water all over me. " Y/N smiled against the hand over her mouth.

She remembered throwing the water on the witch. It had been awesome.

She just wished she could see who the person holding her in a rather... compromising position was. The boy had thrown her legs around his waist, had his hand over her mouth, and pressed her against him roughly. He acted quickly when the door had opened.

Almost like he knew her.

He turned his head to the door, " Does it look like I know? I'm busy get the fuck out. NOW." He raised his voice at the end. She saw the girls physically recoil at his voice. Her eyes went wide as well. She knew who he was. The school bad boy, and resident hardass, Vander Valentine. No one dared make fun of him, or go against what he said. Why the hell was he holding her like this? Why was he saving her from those girls?

She gulped seeing the last flutter of their skirts. They were gone. They wouldn't be back. She was alone with Vander. He looked back at her.  Vander uncovered her mouth allowing her to take shaky breaths. 

He was so close... she could smell the cologne he used mixed with his deodorant. It wasn't the cheap, get away from me, stuff either...

She refused to meet his eyes pinned against the wall with only his support. He lifted her chin, and forced her to anyway.  " I saw you. When you poured water on her. " he smirked in the dim light coming from the windows. He looked incredible.  " Good job. You finally stood up for yourself. You booked it the hell out of there, but you did it. " He ruffled her hair.

She was more than confused.

" Um.. y-yeah.. I did. I just got tired of doing nothing." She answered softly. She relaxed slightly feeling more comfortable. 

He nodded,  " I get it. " he paused,  " But, why haven't you used your karate?"

She must have looked like a deer in head lights. " How do you know about that?"

He shook his head. " Dear God the one girl who could probably kick my ass and she doesn't even know it or how I know..." He held her perfectly still against him and carried her over to the lab table.  Vander sat her down, but stayed just as close as they were before. " We've been in the same class since we were about eight. " He answered softer. He was so close. He could see her fear. Feel it. But, at the same time, it was also just nerves.. At least he hoped.

She stared.  " We have been? No.. I couldn't do that. I'm not that good..."

He sighed and hung his head. Y/N resisted playing with it his hair.  It was a perfect curtain of chestnut brown, and matched his eyes. He was chiseled,  no doubt from the karate if he took it like he said, and also tall. Vander was damn tall. " Trust me.. you could. Why do you think those girls hate you?" He asked with a sigh.

She shrugged a little. This was almost a normal conversation.  Except it was freaking Vander. " And, I still disagree. You're so tall, I'm fairly short. You are also much more built than me. " She couldn't help, but eye him as she spoke.

He chuckled sent shivers up her back.  She met his eyes, and blushed. He was staring back at her with so many emotions. Then they were gone. He seemed almost conflicted. " You have no clue what the boys think of you.. " his voice was rough. " Come on Y/N.  We'll spar. See if you could take me down. I'm curious, and you don't have to hold back. "

~~~~~~

He took her to the dojo, and once they'd changed, they met on the mats. They weren't supposed to have practice today, but the dojo was full of her class mates. She was nervous. People stared at her and Vander walking out together. He took his position. It was one she memorized and used hundreds of times. She didn't have time to take her own before he struck.

She easily dodged his blow, but they continued to come. One after another until she was against the wall. He was starting to make her mad. Other guys had started to stop him, but glances from him told them not to interfere. 

He took a glance behind him, and she struck  at him. Her blow hit him in the stomach and knocked him back. Y/N continued to land blows. He tried to block her and failed as she predicted his movements. He blocked one finally and pulled her close to stop her.

They restarted.

She really thought he was just being nice and allowing her to win until she noticed that each time he failed, he grew more and more irritable.  He grunted and growled and had broken one hell of a sweat. Then again, so had she. He didn't start attacking again.

She relaxed.

" How are you weak? How do you get picked on. She gave him a work out, and that was just trying to land a blow on her cute squirrelly ass. " Someone said behind her.

He huffed and stood straight, remembering why he'd followed her into the science lab.  He was going to confess to her. Instead, he helped her.

He shook his head a little again.

She was someone that many other guys wouldn't spare a glance at. Guys didn't like someone strong like that.

He did.

He wouldn't have to protect her; if only she would use her strength. " If you don't use karate,  just use your strength. " He whispered leaning down to her lips. " Stand up for yourself,  and I'll protect you. " He smirked, " I'll give you what those lips are begging for..." he walked off leaving her there blushing and alone.

" Dude.. harsh. " she heard someone behind her say again. She kicked back huffing as her foot came into contact with a shin.

She left, running home. He'd made her really want that kiss...her first kiss.

Y/N shuddered, and showered, before doing her homework that night. She went to bed after that, and thought about what he said, touching her lips softly. Damn she really wanted that kiss...

~~~~~

Vander was frustrated as well. He'd so wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her.

Maybe more. He needed a cold shower.

He wouldn't have had the will to hold back, though. Not when he would be kissing the girl he'd been watching for almost ten years now.  He just hated watching her get bullied constantly because the so-called pretty girls thought she didn't fit in.

Truth be told, she didn't. She stood out.

They were too childish to know how beautiful she really was. For a few years, so was he. A senior had been the badass of the school when he was a sophomore. The guy had mentioned Y/N when they were talking once. He'd explained just how beautiful her uniqueness was.

It took a few months, but the more his words repeated in his head, the more he realized the guys were right. Yeah, she was a goody two shoes.. She had hair that had never been dyed or majorly cut.. She didn't wear makeup because it would just get ruined at practice.. She had crappy vision and wore contacts at school, but glasses at home because the contacts were annoying. These were just things he would over hear her say when someone asked, or as they walked opposite in the hall.

He sighed. " I'm so screwed. I love her so much." He ruffled his hair, changed, and went home after their spar. " She won't be able to stand up for herself... That was a stupid thing to say to her. " He felt like he needed a hard slap to the face. He'd just passed up his best chance to get his punk queen.

~~~~

" Where did you run off to yesterday? We never got finish our conversation." Y/N felt like the air was knocked out of her. She gasped. The lock on the locker presses into her back.

" God, back off. I went home." She spat.

They looked shocked she had even said anything. Y/N took the opportunity to shove the girl away a little and rub her back. They sneered after recovering. Annoyed with her now that she was agitated enough to fight back.

" Little girl is getting to bold. I think she needs to be taught a lesson. Let's cut off her long, pretty hair. It's too boring anyway. " Someone wrapped their hand around her hair, pulling it by the fistful.

She winced and dropped her book.

" Hell no. Let it go. It hurts!" She snapped.

They just laughed, " Why? Do you think anyone cares? Would they care if we cut it? Or you?"

She looked at them. Just stared. " What did you say?"

" Did I stutter?"

" No.. i just needed to hear it again. "

"What have those bitches gotten themselves into now..." Vander muttered.  He turned the corner, and automatically hid behind it again. He just waited. He knew that stare. That look in Y/N's eyes was terrifying when facing her like that.

The bullies hadn't even noticed it.

" You heard me. " She gave a shrill laugh, " Guess you can't hear with all of this. " She waved her arms around. " Be still or I might cut you.  Hell, I might anyway. You'd never tell anyone about it anyway. " One of her group handed her a knife.

Y/N smiled, " This, Krissy,  is self defense.  " She said calmly. She connected her leg to the girl's stomach before she knew what hit her. Her hair fluttered down again. Y/N threw it over her shoulder to keep it out of the way. " No one is going to threaten me like that. I'm tried of it honestly.. and I should have done this sooner. " She bent down to pick up her book, " Don't fuck with someone you don't know anything about. You'll get hurt. " She promised before turning to walk away.

He was proud of her. It wasn't the fight he wanted to see, but she stood up for herself. She brought that girl down with one kick to. Nice. He grinned stepping out from the corner. Y/N glared. " I didn't set it up." He held his hands up innocently.  " Watch out!" He started to point behind him.

She swung her book around, and Krissy's little underling slammed right into it. " Take a loss with some dignity... damn.."

"Little goodie two shoes can cuss?" He asked amused. The other girls clearly thought he was going to defend them.

How amusing. 

She rolled her eyes. " I think you know I can. " Y/N started to walk past him to class, but he stopped her.  Vander blocked her by leaning against the wall. " Come on. I'm already late for class. "

He chuckled " We're skipping it today. " He said matter of factly.

" Oh really? Said who?" She asked her hands on her hips.

" Said me. " Vander answered leaning toward her.

Her heart skipped a beat, the girls in the background were whispering about what they hoped he would do. Her eyes were trained on his, he leaned down to her, slid a hand behind her neck, and kissed her. He laid his other hand around her waist, and held her close letting the girls gawk.

He snickered after his kiss, resting his head on hers. " I told you I would. " he whispered playfully. He glanced down at her rosy cheeks and kissed her again unable to control himself. He hummed softly.  " .... yeah we're out of here. Let's go Y/N. " Vander kissed her again flipping the girls off as her hand found his, and put the bird away.

At least she kissed back.

She was breathless, and breathing all kinds of weird. Her first kisses. Geez. This guy was going to go straight into making out with her! Or more.. He took her hand in his and pulled her with him. She kind of giggled and just went with him. They burst out of the school doors and towards his car.

Vander finally found his innocent little punk queen. He'd always known it would be Y/N. She just needed to stop getting stepped on to see how tough and strong she was. It was just a small step, but if it took baby steps to corrupt his angel, he certainly would take them.

End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.6K 36
Monsters aren't evil just misunderstood Started: 1/1/2021 Finished: 4/12/2021 Edited: 10/25 Disclaimer: I only own the plot.....that all.. I don't ow...
9.1K 255 17
In this story, you are a human who's in their third cemester of college for coding and such... But t really isn't good at all... It's drastically the...
1.2K 22 9
This is a book about yandere oneshots. Most of these oneshots will either come from dreams or movies that I've had or seen. If someone suggests it, I...
26.4K 1.3K 26
Dream was replaced by a new young Guardian. Well that's his cue for his retirement but... Oh well, not everyone let him retire and do whatever he wa...