Invincible

By Jepnox2nd

More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-480
481-500
501-520
521-540
541-560
561-580
581-600
601-620
621-640
641-660
661-680
681-700
701-720
721-740
741-760
781-800
801-820
821-840
841-860
861-880
881-900
901-920
921-940
941-980
961-980
981-1000
1001-1020
1021-1040
1041-1060
1061-1080
1081-1100
1101-1120

761-780

1.6K 52 0
By Jepnox2nd

Chapter 761: The Wan Family

Not long after leaving the Fire World, Huang Xiaolong's group of seven reached the closest world surface that had a transmission array, transferring to another world surface.

They continued to travel by the transmission arrays until they arrived at a world surface under the Wan Family's governance. Remembering something, Huang Xiaolong stopped and said to everyone, "We'll stay for two days here in this Wan Family World and continue after that."

Of course, the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, and the three Peng brothers had no objections.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi could roughly guess Huang Xiaolong's plan when he heard him say they were going to stay in the Wan Family World.

This world surface was the place where the Wan Family's headquarters was located!

This was the place where the the family of Wan Long, the Highgod Advancement list's first ranker, was located!

Huang Xiaolong and the others strode out from the transmission array, then inquired the location of the Wan Family's headquarters and headed straight to Wan Family City.

With Huang Xiaolong and the others' speed, half an hour later they arrived at the center of the Wan Family World, at a city called Wan Family City.

After entering the Wan Family City, Huang Xiaolong, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, and the rest came to a big restaurant named Heaven's Capital. Seating down around a table next to the window, Huang Xiaolong communicated with Wan Long through a jade slip, saying that he was currently in the Wan Family City and wanted him to come over.

Wan Long promptly replied in a respectful tone that he was rushing over that instant.

"Gentleman, what dishes and wine would you like to order?" A waiter came scurrying over to Huang Xiaolong's table, inquiring.

Everyone at the table turned to look at Huang Xiaolong. Without his permission, they dared not jump ahead and order as they liked.

"Your best wine, first bring up eight jugs. Add several of your best dishes as well." Huang Xiaolong simply said. Before the waiter could utter another word, he placed a top saint grade spirit stone on the table.

Seeing this, the waiter beamed and repeatedly bowed, his manner and tone courteous as he informed them that the wine and dishes would be served right away.

While Huang Xiaolong's group was waiting for their orders to be served, five young men walked into the restaurant, all clad in Wan Family's disciple robes. Sewn on the chest of their brocade robes was the head of a divine beast, the White Fox.

Judging from their appearances, all five of them were core disciples of the Wan Family.

The Wan Family had a Nine-Tailed White Fox ancient divine beast as guardian, hence, all the Wan Family core disciples would have the emblem of a white fox's head on their robes.

The five swaggered in with obnoxious attitudes right up to a table near the window, chasing out the other families' disciples that were occupying the table and took over.

After taking their seats, the five Wan Family core disciples shouted loudly for the waiter, ordering the best wine and dishes and demanding for theirs to be served first. If they saw that others' orders were served before theirs, they would take down the restaurant.

The waiter could only bow and repeated nodded.

At this point, tiny frowns creased the Phoenix Clan Ancestor and the several Highgod Realm masters' brows.

"His mother, what kind of dog-shit luck did that Wan Long run into, taming an ancient fierce beast's descendant, a Tenth Order God Realm Fire Patterned Leopard! Now all the Elders and Grand Elders are strongly supporting him as the successor for the next Wan Family Patriarch position!" One of them grumbled angrily.

"That's right! Initially, it was Big brother Wan Taoyang who had the most potential in succeeding the Patriarch position. But now, everything fell right between his fingers." Another one chimed in.

Another Wan Family core disciple with a pointed face snickered, "That Wan Long's good days are about to end, let me tell you, Big brother Wan Taoyang is now associating with the Vermilion Bird Institute's Vice Principal He Feifan, and he gave his word to Big brother Wan Taoyang that he would support him as the next Wan Family Patriarch!"

"Vice Principal He Feifan!" The other four exclaimed in surprise.

Huang Xiaolong's interest was piqued, even Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi looked stunned for a second.

Huang Xiaolong and Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi did not expect the struggle for the next Wan Family Patriarch position to involve He Feifan.

Watching the four people's expressions, the pointed face Wan Family disciple complacently added, "Exactly, none other that Vice Principal He Feifan! Anyways, after the Highgod Advancement Tournament ends, it will be the time for our Wan Family to select the next Patriarch. At that time, Vice Principal He Feifan would also attend to support Big brother Wan Taoyang. Therefore, it doesn't matter if I'm telling you guys about this now, but when Vice Principal He Feifan wins the top spot in the tournament, he'll no longer be just the Vice Principal, but the Vermilion Bird Institute's Principal!"

The other four were elated hearing this, understanding all too well what this news represented.

If He Feifan really succeeded the Principal's position, with his identity as the Vermilion Bird Institute Principal supporting their Big brother Wan Taoyang, the Wan Family higher echelon would be swayed, casting their votes to their Big brother instead.

"But, can Vice Principal He Feifan really get the top spot in the Highgod Advancement Tournament?" One of the four was a little doubtful, asking in a hushed voice.

The same pointed face disciple sneered, "Vice Principal He Feifan has broken through to the Highgod Realm, do you think any of the participants will be his opponents?"

"But I heard that the Azure Dragon Institute's Xiang Mingzhi has obtained the Azure Dragon Divine Fire and has entered the Azure Dragon Institute's forbidden land to cultivate. Moreover, some say that he has a very high chance of receiving the first Azure Dragon Institute Principal's heritage!" That disciple weakly protested.

"True ah, although Xiang Mingzhi's cultivation time is comparably shorter, if he really did get the first Azure Dragon Institute Principal's heritage before the Highgod Advancement Tournament begins, who knows to what extent his cultivation would improve. He has the most powerful divine fire in the four galaxies, the Azure Dragon Divine Fire!" Another Wan Family core disciple said.

"Don't forget the Black Warrior Institute's Huang Xiaolong, his monstrous talent is acknowledged by many people. I heard that in the last Alchemist Grandmaster Competition, he was already a peak mid-Ninth Order God Realm. Who can say how much he will improve until the tournament begins." Another Wan Family core disciple added.

When the pointed face disciple heard that, he laughed like he had heard a joke, "Huang Xiaolong? You think that Huang Xiaolong is worthy of being a threat to Vice Principal He Feifan? That's the biggest joke in the world! Do you think that Huang Xiaolong is capable of breaking through into the Highgod Realm within a hundred years' time? Didn't you all hear what Vice Principal He Feifan said during his celebration banquet? Huang Xiaolong is not qualified to be his opponent."

That pointed face disciple raised his head, a derisive smile on his face, "Vice Principal He Feifan also said that if Huang Xiaolong cultivates for another thousand years or so and breaks through to the Highgod Realm, at that time he might consider if Huang Xiaolong is worthy to be his opponent."

Listening in on the five people's conversation, the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, and the three Peng brothers were enraged.

At first, at the mention of Huang Xiaolong's name, the Highgod Realm masters' interest was aroused and thus listened attentively. It never crossed their minds that their Master was so famous. He was a disciple of the Black Warrior Institute, yet even these Vermilion Bird Galaxy's prominent families' disciples were aware of their Master's name.

But, that pointed face Wan Family core disciple actually revealed what He Feifan said about their Master, that he was not qualified to be his opponent and he should cultivate for a thousand years more!

Killing intent boiled in their hearts.

If Huang Xiaolong was not qualified to be that He Feifan's opponent, what about them?

Though Huang Xiaolong did not say anything this time, the Phoenix Clan Ancestor couldn't hold himself back, issuing a cold harrumph.

The five Wan Family disciples' consciousness felt a violent shake, as if struck by multiple streaks of lightning. All five disciples were knocked back against the wall, bleeding from their seven orifices.

Chapter 762: So Many Wan Family's Masters!

Five Wan Family core disciples were suddenly thrown back to the wall, bleeding from their seven orifices, throwing the restaurant into disarray. All the other family disciples and customers jumped to their feet, rushing to sides in order to avoid being implicated by the situation.

After a good while passed, the pointed face Wan Family core disciple was the first to struggle up, he was the strongest amongst the five disciples, a late-Fifth Order God Realm cultivator.

Fear and wrath flickered past his face glaring at the Phoenix Clan Ancestor and those with him.

"Who are you lot? You've got some guts to attack us in the Wan Family City! Do you know who we are? We're core disciples of the Wan Family, my grandfather is the Wan Family's Grand Elder, Wan Bi!" That pointed face Wan Family disciple yelled, pointing at Huang Xiaolong's group.

This city was their Wan Family's territory. More often than not, not only in Wan Family City, but in the whole Wan Family World, no one dared to oppose disciples of their Wan Family.

But now, someone dared to assault them, core disciples, right in the heart of the Wan Family City!

This was rebelling against the heavens!

Even though the other side's strength was alarming, his anger was higher than fear.

Huang Xiaolong's calm but cold voice sounded, "Who are we? I'm none other than Huang Xiaolong." Though Huang Xiaolong's voice wasn't loud, it was clear enough to reach everyone's ears.

The surrounding family disciples gasped in surprise.

"Huang Xiaolong! The Black Warrior Institute and the Ascending Moon Old Man's personal disciple, that Huang Xiaolong?!"

"Why would he appear here? Didn't the rumors say that he had secluded himself in Martial Spirit World ever since he won the Alchemist Grandmaster Competition?"

"But this isn't the Black Tortoise Galaxy, even more so not the Black Warrior Institute. He injured core disciples of the Wan Family inside their city, this matter definitely won't end so easily. Looks like this Huang Xiaolong's about to eat some bitterness."

Hushed whispers came from the surrounding family disciples.

Only now did the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, and the others find out that Huang Xiaolong was actually the Black Warrior Institute Principal and the Ascending Moon Old Man's personal disciple.

That pointed face Wan Family disciple was also stunned, "You are Huang Xiaolong?!" Who would have thought that the Huang Xiaolong they were talking about would be a young man sitting right beside them?

"Huang Xiaolong, don't think you act recklessly in our Wan Family World just because you're the Black Warrior Institute Principal's and the Ascending Moon Old Man's personal disciple!" Another Wan Family disciple that managed to stand up shouted in anger, "You think we don't dare beat you up?! It's not your place to act high and mighty in our Wan Family World!"

"That's right, Huang Xiaolong! Kneel down, kowtow and apologize!" A different Wan Family disciple yelled, "Otherwise, in a second, we'll make you eat dog shit on your knees!"

Even though the five Wan Family disciples were surprised by Huang Xiaolong's appearance, when they remembered that this place was the Vermilion Bird Galaxy, Wan Family City, their tone grew increasingly arrogant.

The Phoenix Clan Ancestor and the others who were already upset were about to teach these Wan Family disciples a lesson when Huang Xiaolong suddenly tapped a finger lightly in the air. The five Wan Family disciples were thrown into the air, crashing into the restaurant doors then rolled onto the street.

When the five people stopped rolling, the pedestrians on the street could see a bloody hole in their chests, right where their Qi Sea was. The force from Huang Xiaolong's finger tap earlier not only pierced through their chests, but it also shattered all five Wan Family disciples' Qi Seas. Then again, he kept them alive.

"You, you destroyed our Qi Seas!" The pointed face disciple shrieked, staring at Huang Xiaolong with dread and hatred, his face deathly pale.

The other four Wan Family disciples' faces were also bloodlessly pale. No one was ignorant of what a destroyed Qi Sea meant. Unless a Highgod Realm master was willing to help them, they would end up as useless wastes.

"Get lost now, or die!" Huang Xiaolong's gaze was piercing cold.

With despair on their faces, all five disciples ran away in a sorry state.

"Master, these several puny runts don't warrant Master to act, just leave them to us." Phoenix Clan Ancestor respectfully said to Huang Xiaolong, "They should count themselves lucky just having their Qi Seas destroyed."

Huang Xiaolong lightly shook his head, "No hurry, we have time. They'll come back."

That several Wan Family disciples would surely return for revenge, and the reason why Huang Xiaolong didn't kill them was to have them return with reinforcements.

"Waiter, is our order ready?" At this point, Huang Xiaolong tilted his head slightly toward the waiter, asking.

The waiter shivered, quickly answering, "It's ready, it's ready, we're bringing it up right now." Then he ran off, returning almost immediately with Huang Xiaolong's food and wine.

Most of the surrounding customers stood around, not planning to leave.

They too understood that those Wan Family disciples wouldn't let this matter end like this, therefore, a good show was almost certain if they waited.

Huang Xiaolong ignored those family disciples hanging around. Raising his wine bowl in a toast, he said, "Old Dragon, let us drink!"

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi grinned, clicking wine bowls with Huang Xiaolong and gulped down his share of wine.

Noticing that the Phoenix Clan Ancestor and the others did not move, Huang Xiaolong indicated they could start eating, only then did they dare to pick up their chopsticks or wine bowls.

Shortly, a Wan Family disciple arrived. Not the reinforcements, but Wan Long.

After receiving Huang Xiaolong's summon, Wan Long had rushed out from his own courtyard, but when he reached the restaurant, he was inwardly surprised at the broken and messy restaurant.

"Wan Long! I didn't expect the Wan Family would send Wan Long over to deal with Huang Xiaolong!"

"Wan Long is the top master on the Highgod Advancement List, and also the strongest person in the four galaxies below the Highgod Realm. Having Wan Long here is more than enough to deal with Huang Xiaolong!"

"You guys take a guess, will Huang Xiaolong flee or beg for mercy from Wan Long?"

As the first ranked on the Highgod Advancement List for so many years, Wan Long was a legendary figure in the four galaxies, and also the invincible idol in the hearts of many people living in the Wan Family World.

Wan Long's appearance instantly raised a wave of commotion.

Though most of the surrounding disciples wondered why Wan Long arrived so fast, most of them assumed that he was sent here by the Wan Family elders to take care of Huang Xiaolong, thus everyone was excited and looking on with anticipation.

While the surrounding disciples whispered in hushed excitement, Wan Long walked straight up to Huang Xiaolong's table. Then, all of a sudden, he knelt down, respectfully greeting, "Wan Long greets Master!"

The surrounding noises abruptly died down.

All the surrounding disciples that had been whispering in excitement wore dumbfounded expressions watching the scene in front of them, looking at Wan Long who was kneeling before Huang Xiaolong.

Master?!

Did their ears heard wrongly?

"Stand up." Huang Xiaolong said.

"Thank you, Master!"

Wan Long's second 'Master' completely shattered the last hopes these disciples harbored.

They turned to look at Huang Xiaolong in disbelief, then back again at Wan Long.

"Sit." As if he didn't notice the gazes directed at him, Huang Xiaolong pointed at an empty seat to Wan Long.

Wan Long complied respectfully and sat down.

Only after Wan Long sat down did Huang Xiaolong ask, "What is the issue with that Wan Taoyang?"

Wan Long was startled by Huang Xiaolong's question, but he recovered quickly, answering, "That Wan Taoyang is our current Wan Family Patriarch Wan Runshan's son. Initially, Patriarch Wan Runshan planned to have his son succeed the next Patriarch's position, but the majority of our family's Grand Elders and Elders support me as the next Patriarch."

Huang Xiaolong nodded; so that Wan Taoyang was the son of the current Wan Family Patriarch. No wonder he was eligible to compete for the Patriarch position with Wan Long.

All of a sudden, a loud ruckus sounded from outside.

Some family disciples were already exclaiming, "So many Wan Family's masters, the Wan Family's masters have arrived!"

Chapter 763: Nothing But A Fool!

The ruckus outside caused everyone at Huang Xiaolong's table to peer toward the entrance as a large group of people was striding in, slightly over thirty people.

Naturally, the pointed face disciple and the other four were within the group.

Among the large group of over thirty people, four of them were clad in Grand Elder brocade robes, while more than a dozen were wearing Elders' robes. This was the reinforcement that Wan Yu and the other four were able to gather in the shortest time after fleeing.

When the Wan Family reinforcements walked in and saw that Wan Long was actually sitting at the same table as Huang Xiaolong, all of them were stunned.

So was Wan Long when he saw the group of Wan Family members walking in, exuding strong killing intent.

"Hehe, I was wondering what gave Huang Xiaolong such dog-guts to act so arrogant in our Wan Family City, daring to assault and injure us, destroying our Qi Seas! So it's because there's someone backing him!" The pointed face disciple, Wan Yu, spoke sarcastically.

Wan Long frowned.

"Wan Long, hehe, I didn't expect you would dare to conspire with people from Black Warrior Institute." A thickset Wan Family Grand Elder seized the opportunity, speaking in a cold voice, "Once we capture this Huang Xiaolong, I shall report this matter to the Patriarch, to abolish your Grand Elder position!"

The Vermilion Bird Galaxy and Black Warrior Galaxy had always been at odds. Not to mention Huang Xiaolong being the Black Warrior Institute Principal's personal disciple.

This thickset Grand Elder was none other than Wan Yu's grandfather, Wan Bi.

Wan Long turned toward Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong placidly stated, "I'll handle this."

"Yes, Master!" Wan Long complied.

Like the other family disciples' reaction earlier, when Wan Bi, Wan Yu, and the rest of the Wan Family members heard Wan Long referring to Huang Xiaolong as 'Master', their expressions varied between shock and astonishment.

Getting past his shock, Wan Bi burst out laughing, "Wan Long, what did you call this little punk Huang Xiaolong just now? Have you fallen to the extent of being this Huang Xiaolong's slave, what a farce!"

Huang Xiaolong turned toward Huang Hongtian, who had the lowest strength, "Kill him."

Wan Bi, who was laughing heartily, laughed even louder hearing Huang Xiaolong's words, "Huang Xiaolong, you're ordering a mere slave to kill me? I'm Wan Family's Grand Elder Wan Bi. Let me enlighten you, I'm a perfection stage late-Tenth Order God Realm master!

Wan Yu and the other Wan Family members let out mocking laughs, laughing wantonly, bending over from laughter

Wan Long also looked doubtfully at Huang Hongtian.

Although he knew that Huang Xiaolong possessed strength comparable to a Highgod Realm master, killing Wan Bi might not be difficult, but this ordinary-looking middle-aged man, was he capable of killing Wan Bi?

Huang Hongtian stood up before Wan Long could reach a conclusion. In the next moment, his Highgod Realm pressure rushed out to the surroundings, boundless divine might swept over the restaurant like a vast wave.

Then, Huang Hongtian raised his arm, pressing down in the air.

Wan Bi watched with horror, "H-God!"

Wan Bi was about to blurt out 'Highgod Realm master', but Huang Hongtian's palm imprint had already landed on him. Wan Bi's body exploded into blood mist.

Dead!

Wan Yu and the other Wan Family Grand Elders, Elders, and disciples were trembling in fear looking at Huang Hongtian.

"H-Highgod Realm master!" A Grand Elder mumbled intelligibly. In the next second, he was already kneeling in fear.

The remaining Wan Family members hastened down to their knees.

A wet dark patch spread over Wan Yu's crotch. He was so scared that he pissed his own pants.

Those family disciples that hung back to watch a show were also on their knees.

Highgod Realm master's divine might wasn't so easily withstood, not everyone was like Huang Xiaolong.

Though Wan Long was able to remain sitting, unlike Wan Yu and the rest of Wan Family kneeling on the street, it was obvious that he was more than horrified as well.

This ordinary looking middle-aged man sitting at the same table and greeting Huang Xiaolong as Master, just as he did, was actually a Highgod Realm master! A true-blue Highgod Realm master!

Unlike Huang Xiaolong, who had strength rivaling a Highgod Realm master despite only being a Tenth Order God Realm cultivator.

Huang Xiaolong stood up.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, and the three Peng brothers followed, getting up from their seats.

Huang Xiaolong slowly walked toward the Wan Family's Grand Elders, Elders, and disciples.

"Huang, Huang Xiaolong, no, I don't..." Wan Yu's face had lost all color, petrified.

Huang Xiaolong right hand raised.

Seeing that Huang Xiaolong was really going to kill him, Wan Yu's eyes rolled back and fainted on the spot.

Looking at this, Huang Xiaolong shook his head and lost interest. He turned to Wan Long, "We're going to your Wan Family's main mansion!"

Wan Long was stumped at first, but quickly acknowledged Huang Xiaolong's order.

At the same time, within the Wan Family's secret chamber, the Wan Family's current Patriarch Wan Runshan and Wan Family Ancestor, Wan Lixiong, were discussing matters related to the next Patriarch when Wan Lixiong detected Huang Hongtian's divine might and was alarmed.

"There's a Highgod Realm master inside our Wan Family City? A phoenix aura? A master from the Phoenix Clan!" Wan Lixiong didn't expect this.

"Ancestor, I'll go out and see." Wan Runshan took his leave with a somber face. Any super force would handle matters related to Highgod Realm masters with caution.

The Wan Family's Ancestor Wan Lixiong nodded, "Alright, if the other side came bearing ill-intent, there's no need to maintain courtesy, that person only has an early First Order Highgod Realm strength."

Wan Rushan nodded, indicating he understood.

"No need, we're here." Just as Wan Runshan turned around to leave the secret chamber, a voice sounded. A bright light flashed as several figures appeared inside the secret chamber.

The Wan Family Ancestor Wan Lixiong and Patriarch Wan Rushan were startled.

"Wan Long!" Wan Rushan immediately spotted Wan Long standing beside Huang Xiaolong, snapping in anger, "How dare you violate the Wan Family's rules, bringing outsiders into our Wan Family's restricted chamber?!"

The Wan Family Ancestor Wan Lixiong raised his hand, silencing Wan Runshan with a wave. His gaze swept over the several intruders, finally stopping on Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi and the Phoenix Clan Ancestor Huang Yixiao, "You all are? What purpose do you have coming to my Wan Family's main manor?"

With his keen sight, he already determined that the strongest among these intruders were Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi and the Phoenix Clan Ancestor.

But neither Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi nor the Phoenix Clan Ancestor answered him.

Huang Xiaolong spoke: "I am Huang Xiaolong."

The Wan Family Ancestor was stumped, he and Wan Runshan looked doubtfully at Huang Xiaolong.

"You, Huang Xiaolong? The Black Warrior Institute Principal's and the Ascending Moon Old Man's personal disciple?" Both Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan observed Huang Xiaolong with strange expressions.

"Yes." Huang Xiaolong continued indifferently, "My purpose in coming here today is to subjugate the Wan Family."

Wan Lixiong and Wan Rushan were taken aback once more, then laughter set in.

Wan Lixiong was on the verge of tears from laughing, "Huang Xiaolong, even if your Master, the Black Warrior Institute Principal, comes here personally, he wouldn't dare spout such a lie. I've heard you're the most promising and talented genius in all four galaxies, but who knew, meeting you today, that you're nothing but a fool!"

Huang Xiaolong was too lazy to exchange any more words back and forth, he signaled Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, and the Peng brothers from the corner of his eye.

Thus, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi and the others no longer concealed their auras, fully spreading them out.

Overwhelming divine might shook the sturdy secret chamber.

Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan stared wide-eyed petrified at six people" "Six, six Highgod Realm masters!!"

Chapter 764: Finally Back!

Not once did it occur to Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan that a God Realm cultivator would have six Highgod Realm masters accompanying him!

Six Highgod Realm masters!

Moreover, one of them was exuding a boundless dragon might!

An actual ancient Dragon Clan master. Without a doubt, this was a Second Order Highgod Realm or above Dragon Clan master!

There were two people with strength comparable to himself! Great waves of shock hit against the Wan Family Ancestor Wan Lixiong's heart. He was a late-First Order Highgod Realm, close to advancing to peak late-First Order Highgod Realm!

"You!" Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan's attention returned to Huang Xiaolong with a hundred-eighty degree change in their expressions. Although they had no idea what Huang Xiaolong's relationship with these six powerful Highgod Realm masters was, judging from their attitudes, Huang Xiaolong was the decision maker.

A God Realm cultivator actually had six powerful Highgod Realm masters listening to his orders?

"Attack, as long as they don't die." While Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan were wrecking their brains trying to figure out Huang Xiaolong's relationship with those six great Highgod Realm masters, Huang Xiaolong's aloof voice sounded in their ears.

Other than Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, the rest of them, Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, and the three Peng brothers loudly complied: "Yes, Master!"

Master!

Both Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan looked like they were struck by lightning, refusing to believe what they had just heard.

However, the two of them didn't have the luxury of time to slowly ponder the matter, for they had all started attacking them.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi picked the Wan Family Ancestor, Wan Lixiong, whereas the other five ganged up on Wan Runshan in tacit agreement.

The Wan Family Ancestor's strength was similar to the Phoenix Clan Ancestor Huang Yixiao. Previously, the Phoenix Clan Ancestor could only be bullied to the ground by Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, thus one could already imagine the Wan Family Ancestor's ending.

As for Wan Runshan, he met with a fate worse than his Ancestor having five Highgod Realm masters take turns in pummeling him all over.

Judging strength-wise, one Huang Hongtian was already stronger than Wan Runshan, just a little bit.

Which was why, before the Phoenix Clan Ancestor and the Peng brothers, Wan Runshan was beaten to the point of being unrecognizable, to a bloody pulp.

After all, Huang Xiaolong already said they could attack as they pleased as long as these two didn't die.

Watching all this as he stood behind Huang Xiaolong, Wan Long was having a hard time believing this was happening right in front of his eyes. On the other hand, his respect and fear toward Huang Xiaolong grew even deeper than the sea.

Earlier, when they were still in the restaurant, Huang Hongtian exposing his Highgod Realm cultivation already astounded Wan Long, but just moments ago, he found out that the six people with Huang Xiaolong were actually all Highgod Realm masters!

On top of that, Huang Hongtian was the weakest one amongst the six!

Wan Long felt as if something was stuck in his throat as he tried to swallow.

By this point, the Wan Family Ancestor Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan were looking for a chance to escape, but unfortunately, Huang Xiaolong had separated the secret chamber's surroundings from the outside world using the God Restricting Golden Silkthread Rope.

Time and again, Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan were repelled by the God Restricting Golden Silkthread Rope back to the center.

Under the constant 'bullying' and so much pain that they wished they were dead, with no hope of escaping, the two men finally chose to submit to Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong had both of them lower the barrier to their soul sea and branded his soul mark. Only then did Huang Xiaolong give Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan each a Spring Autumn Hundred Life Divine Pellet to heal the injuries they suffered.

A little over an hour later, Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan had fully healed, quickly standing up.

The Phoenix Clan Ancestor flashed the Wan Family Patriarch Wan Runshan a beaming smile, "Patriarch Wan, just now, we were a bit heavy-handed, please don't mind it."

The Wan Family Patriarch Wan Runshan responded with a bright smile of his own, "It's alright, just some light injuries."

Light injuries...? However, his smile was uglier than crying.

"Alright, both of you lead the way to the Nine-Tailed White Fox's cultivation dwelling." Huang Xiaolong said to Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan.

In no way could Huang Xiaolong have forgotten about the Wan Family's guardian, an ancient divine beast, the Nine-Tailed White Fox. Moreover, this Nine-Tailed White Fox was slightly stronger than the Wan Family Ancestor, close to breaking through to Second Order Highgod Realm.

"Yes, Master!" Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan dared not hesitate, promptly answering Huang Xiaolong.

However, the Nine-Tailed White Fox's cultivation dwelling wasn't inside the Wan Family City, but in the northernmost part of the Wan Family World, on a stretch of snowfields.

Soon, the nine of them reached the location of the Nine-Tails White Fox.

When they arrived, the Nine-Tailed White Fox was cultivating with its beast core outside of its body. With Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's lightning speed action, not much effort was used to capture the Nine-Tailed White Fox.

In the end, the Nine-Tailed White Fox also submitted to Huang Xiaolong.

After the fox guardian also submitted, Huang Xiaolong inwardly breathed in relief, even he did not imagine that everything would progress so smoothly. He had assumed it would be quite difficult and troublesome to subjugate the Wan Family.

Now, with the Nine-Tailed White Fox, Wan Family Ancestor, and Wan Family Patriarch submitting to him, it was equivalent to having the whole Wan Family submit to him.

The Nine-Tailed White Fox transformed into human form as it submitted to Huang Xiaolong. In its human form, the fox guardian was actually an enchanting beauty, alluring down to her bones, with quite a nice name too, Hu Xiaoxian.

Seeing the Nine-Tailed White Fox's human form, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, this Old Dragon's eyes lit up. Since then, his eyes never left Hu Xiaoxian's body. Most of the time his gaze would fix on her bosom.

Then again, Hu Xiaoxian's bosom was undeniably enchanting.

Huang Xiaolong had called Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi several times but no response came. Watching the old dragon who seemed to have lost his soul, Huang Xiaolong sent a kick at him.

"Who? Who kicked me!" Snapping to his senses, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi shouted.

Watching this, Nine-Tailed White Fox Hu Xiaoxian giggled softly, making the others feel like like someone tickled their hearts.

The Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, and the rest kept swallowing their saliva watching Hu Xiaoxian's foxy manner.

Huang Xiaolong was rendered speechless.

After the Nine-Tailed White Fox was taken care of, the group returned to the Wan Family City.

Back in the Wan Family City, Huang Xiaolong had Wan Lixiong gather all Wan Family's Grand Elders and branded their soul seas as well.

With the Nine-Tailed White Fox, Wan Family Ancestor and Patriarch present, everything went smoothly.

At the end, Huang Xiaolong gave the Wan Family ten thousand high divine grade spirit stones in front of everyone.

Staring dazedly at the pile of high divine grade spirit stones, the Wan Family's reaction was similar to the Peng brothers and Phoenix Clan Ancestor and Patriarch, extremely shocked.

Huang Xiaolong's group left the Wan Family World the next day, taking the Nine-Tailed White Fox Hu Xiaoxian with him. All the Wan Family masters, including Wan Lixiong and Wan Runshan, remained in the Wan Family World.

Huang Xiaolong wanted the matter of the Wan Family's submitting to him to remain a secret for the time being.

As the group went through transmission arrays and flew in between, half a month later, Huang Xiaolong's group stood at the edge of Martial Spirit World's chaotic layer.

Looking at Martial Spirit World hovering in the vast space in front of him, Huang Xiaolong was excited.

He was back finally!

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi was feeling the same looking at Martial Spirit World. Like Huang Xiaolong, Martial Spirit World was their root.

However, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's spirits were low when he thought of his clan.

After a brief stop, Huang Xiaolong tore the Martial Spirit World's barrier, diving in.

Upon entering Martial Spirit World, abundant and rich spiritual energy billowed past them.

Chapter 765: Dumbfounded Ascending Moon Old Man!

"Amazing, such rich spiritual energy~~~!" Phoenix Clan Patriarch Huang Hongtian exclaimed in awe.

The Phoenix Clan Ancestor, the three Peng brothers, and the Nine-Tailed White Fox were also looking around in awe.

Watching these people's reaction, Huang Xiaolong felt comforted.

That year, he used the Blood Sacrifice Law by offering all the demonic beast bones he had collected from the Heavenly Mountain. After so many years had passed, Martial Spirit World's environment and spiritual energy were finally revived, growing even more fertile.

Martial Spirit World's current level of spiritual energy was slightly richer compared to the Wan Family World. Although it couldn't rival the Black Tortoise Galaxy's Cloudsea Mainland, it was getting there.

This time around, Huang Xiaolong had planned to arrange a small scale Spirit Amplifying Array in every kingdom's royal city, and a bigger array in the imperial cities.

Once completed, Martial Spirit World's spiritual energy would catch up to the Cloudsea Mainland in a decade!

Laying out a Spirit Amplifying Array required low divine grade and above spirit stones, and what Huang Xiaolong didn't lack most was divine grade spirit stones.

Determining the direction, Huang Xiaolong led everyone, flying toward Snow Wind Continent. The closer they got to Snow Wind Continent, the denser the abundant spiritual energy became.

As they flew, looking at the mountains, winding rivers of clear water, beasts running on the plains, and the prosperous rebuilt cities, Huang Xiaolong nodded with satisfaction.

It seems like the reward system he implemented had greatly encouraged the kingdoms, empires, and the prominent families to work hard in rebuilding Martial Spirit World.

Martial Spirit World was developing in a good direction.

Huang Xiaolong breathed in relief as he observed these changes. Whether he was a Highgod Realm master or ascended to the Divine World in the future, Martial Spirit World would always be his homeland in this life, his only 'home.' He was happy.

As they got closer to the Huang Clan Manor, inexplicably, he was tingling with nervous excitement. Soon, they could see the Luo Tong Royal City over the horizon.

With this group's speed, from the Luo Tong Royal City to the Huang Clan Manor, it took less than ten minutes. Thus, it wasn't long before the Huang Clan Manor was in sight.

Compared to the time when Huang Xiaolong left more than a decade ago, the Huang Clan Manor's land area was twice as big with many new and grand buildings around, from spirit springs, waterfalls, large trees, and spiritual flowers. From afar, the Huang Clan Manor exuded an immortal aura.

The Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, and the others exclaimed in awe once more looking at it.

Despite Huang Xiaolong's absence, the Huang Clan Manor's expansion was all executed accordingly to his instructions and designs.

Those building designs left behind by Huang Xiaolong applied the Earth's modern architecture concept. Drawing praises and gasps of amazement was granted.

In the diagonal direction, at the Huang Clan Manor's back mountain, a stretch of land was turned into a beachside, leading to a clear blue sea.

This was something that Huang Xiaolong instructed before he left.

Noticing this side, Huang Xiaolong's eyes brightened, he didn't expect it to be completed already. The beach was formed by making an opening through the back mountain, allowing water from the sea to flow in, turning the area into a spacious cove.

The water surface glimmered under the sunlight, reflecting soft golden lights.

At this time, there was a person lying lazily on a lounge chair, sunbathing. An old man clad in a short robe, skinny and weak looking, wearing a roughly made straw hat.

When Huang Xiaolong saw this old man's face, his smile spread wide in a silent laugh.

This sunbathing old man was none other than the Ascending Moon Old Man!

This old man actually changed out of his trademark shabby worn robe, and what was this getup? Huang Xiaolong smiled wryly, why did this remind him of the Turtle Hermit in Dragon Ball? The only thing missing was a turtle shell hanging on the old man's back.

If the Ascending Moon Old Man carried a turtle shell on his back, he'd be a fake copy of Turtle Hermit.

Hence, Huang Xiaolong led everyone toward the beach instead.

Sensing their presence, the Ascending Moon Old Man lazily picked up the drink on the side table and took a leisurely sip before turning his head toward the people flying over.

When he saw it was Huang Xiaolong, he was dazed for a moment, then he flipped up from the lounge chair like a skinny monkey, laughing merrily, "You little brat, you're finally back! I was thinking that if I don't see your face in another month, I'd have to make a trip to the Vermilion Bird Institute demanding for my disciple!"

A warm feeling filled Huang Xiaolong's heart, but it quickly turned into a bitter smile at the 'little brat.'

Huang Xiaolong looked at the old man's small and skinny stature, he was bigger than this old man in every aspect.

Huang Xiaolong descended on the beach and walked toward the Ascending Moon Old Man with the others following behind him.

Right at this moment, the Ascending Moon Old Man's happy face was agape with shock. His gaze was fixed on Huang Xiaolong as if he was looking at a terrible monster.

"Y-your cultivation is already at late-Tenth Order God Realm?!!" While Huang Xiaolong was baffled by the old man's sudden exaggerated change, the old man already reached Huang Xiaolong in a flicker. Before he could react, two bony hands were roaming up and down his body, like they wanted to turn over every inch. More like the Ascending Moon Old Man suspected this wasn't the genuine Huang Xiaolong.

Slightly over a decade ago, when Huang Xiaolong departed to the Vermilion Bird Institute, his cultivation was at peak late-Ninth Order God Realm. Returning now, this little brat was already a late-Tenth Order God Realm!

Anyone would be suspicious.

The Ascending Moon Old Man's behavior rendered Huang Xiaolong speechless. So, this was the reason?

Huang Xiaolong scolded, "I say, old man, isn't it merely late-Tenth Order God Realm? Is it worth so much exaggeration? Can't you recognize your own personal disciple?

Only after determining that this was the genuine Huang Xiaolong did the Ascending Moon Old Man stop checking Huang Xiaolong's body, but the incredulous expression seemed etched on the old man's face, "I say, Little Huang brat, how did you breakthrough so fast? How is this possible? Impossible, impossible, absolutely impossible!"

The Ascending Moon Old Man uttered several 'impossible' to emphasize his disbelief.

Pondering for a while, Huang Xiaolong decided to speak frankly, "The truth is, I went to the Vermilion Bird Institute to look for clues about the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire."

"Vermilion Bird Divine Fire!" A shiver ran down the old man's back, staring wide-eyed at Huang Xiaolong, "You're saying..?"

The Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, the three Peng brothers, and the Nine-Tailed White Fox stared intently at Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong nodded, "Correct, I have integrated with the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire."

The Ascending Moon Old Man's eyes were rounder than the moon. A second later, he exploded in elated laughter, whereas the others were struck speechless.

Only now did the Phoenix Clan Ancestor and the others find out that Huang Xiaolong had obtained the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire.

Seeing the Ascending Moon Old Man laughing so happily, Huang Xiaolong decided to give the old man another good news. After all, the old man was bound to find out sooner or later. "In fact, other than the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire, I have also integrated with the Black Tortoise Divine Fire."

The Ascending Moon Old Man that was laughing happily suddenly choked and started coughing non-stop. Behind him, the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, the three Peng brothers, and Nine-Tailed White Fox nearly tumbled down. The expressions on their faces looked like they were struck by divine lightning.

Only one person remained composed and unaffected: Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi.

Chapter 766: Everyone Has A Share

It was quite a while before the Ascending Moon Old Man stopped coughing, a complicated expression on his face as he looked at Huang Xiaolong. More time passed before the old man slowly spoke, "I say, you little bratty disciple, you knew this old man's heart is not good, I was nearly frightened to death because of you!"

Huang Xiaolong chuckled despite the old man's scolding, "If you really can be frightened to death, then you wouldn't be the Ascending Moon Old Man."

The first ranked on the God Ranking List sixty thousand years ago had a bad heart? Who would believe this?

On the hand other, Huang Xiaolong was curious about this old man's real strength. Sixty thousand years ago, when the Ascending Moon Old Man grabbed the first place, the old man would at least be a Third Order Highgod Realm. What about now, sixty thousand years later?

Fourth Order or Fifth Order Highgod Realm?

The Ascending Moon Old Man flashed a sheepish grin, "Didn't I say so in the past? If that Xiang Mingzhi is able to obtain the Azure Dragon Divine Fire, why couldn't you get the other three divine fires? See, I was right! You've already integrated with the Black Tortoise and Vermilion Bird Divine Fires!" At the mention of this, the old man sighed with envy, "You brat, your luck is so good that even this old man feels envious ah!"

Not only the Ascending Moon Old Man, anyone would be envious to death knowing this.

The legendary four great divine fires!

Being able to obtain one of the four was already the peak of one's luck, but this little brat actually obtained two divine fires!

Then the old man's attention once again fell on Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, the three Peng brothers, and the Nine-Tailed White Fox.

"Seven Highgod Realm masters?" With just a glance, the Ascending Moon Old Man saw through everyone's cultivation. Baffled, he looked at his disciple, "Brat, what's the story with these seven Highgod Realm masters? Are they friends of yours?" Before Huang Xiaolong could explain, the old man already shook his head, denying, "Your luck can't be this good, right? Even Highgod Realm masters want to be your friend? Don't you know, all God Realm cultivators are ants in the Highgod Realm masters' eyes!"

At the end, the old man's tone was half joking and half serious.

Naturally, the old man would never guess that other than Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, the other six Highgod Realm masters were all Huang Xiaolong's subordinates. Or more accurately, Huang Xiaolong's slaves.

Highgod Realm slaves!

Huang Xiaolong smiled mysteriously as he turned at the six Highgod Realm masters, "The six of you come here and greet my Master."

The Phoenix Clan Ancestor and the other five respectfully complied: "Yes, Master." Then, right before the Ascending Moon Old Man's doubly shocked face, they greeted in an orderly manner, "Huang Yixiao, Huang Hongtian, Peng Dafei, Peng Erfei, Peng Xiaofei, Hu Xiaoxian, greets Senior Ascending Moon!"

When the six of them paid their respects, all of them spoke their real names and dared not used their titles.

The Ascending Moon Old Man's brain buzzed, staring agape at the six Highgod Realm masters.

"Y-you lot, what did you all just say? What did you call this brat? Master? I, I heard wrong, right?" The Ascending Moon Old Man started another round of persistent and annoying questioning, occasionally digging his ears while mumbling, "It's gone bad, has this old man really gone old, my hearing has deteriorated to this degree?"

Huang Xiaolong was speechless watching this, thus he could only make the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, and the rest greet the old man again to prove that there was nothing wrong with his ears.

The Ascending Moon Old Man was dazed for a second before shrieking, "So, it's not this old man's ears that have a problem, it's you people's brains that have a problem!"

A Highgod Realm powerhouse calling a God Realm cultivator 'Master', what was that if not a problem with their heads?

Watching this old man's reaction, Huang Xiaolong completely ignored him, not interested in explaining at all. So many years had passed, it could be said that he understood the old man's personality quite well. The more he accompanied the old man to exchange nonsense, even more ridiculousness would come out from the old man's mouth.

Huang Xiaolong leaped into the air, flying toward the Huang Clan Manor with Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, and the others.

"I say, brat, where did you pick up these several Highgod Realm masters with brain problems?" The Ascending Moon Old Man quickly caught up with Huang Xiaolong, asking, "Quick tell this old man, I'll go look for some!"

Hearing this, Huang Hongtian and the others nearly fell the ground, not knowing whether to laugh or be angry. They were aware that this skinny old man was the person who held the most glorious position on the God Ranking List sixty thousand years ago, the Ascending Moon Old Man.

True to the legend, he was a bit crazy, a bit shameless, a little mischievous, and rumours said he was also a bit lecherous...? The Nine-Tailed White Fox furtively concealed her voluptuous bosom.

"Go ask them." Seeing the old man wasn't about to give up any time soon, Huang Xiaolong directly pointed at Phoenix Clan Ancestor and the others, throwing the old man's pestering to them.

As expected, the Ascending Moon Old Man threw a flurry of questions at them. The first victim was the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Yixiao.

The Phoenix Clan Ancestor dared not conceal anything, gritted his teeth and answered, "Answering Senior Ascending Moon, I'm the Phoenix Clan Ancestor from the Vermilion Bird Galaxy's Fire World's Phoenix Volcano."

"Vermilion Bird Galaxy, Fire World's Phoenix Volcano?" The Ascending Moon Old Man momentarily blanked, then muttered under his breath, "It has been more than fifty thousand years since I went to the Vermilion Bird Galaxy's Fire World, if it's like this, I'll drop by there later."

Not far in front, Huang Xiaolong rolled his eyes, consciously shutting off his sense of hearing.

Moments later, they reached the Huang Clan Manor.

"Big brother!"

"Big Uncle!"

The second Huang Xiaolong appeared in the Huang Clan Manor, two voices called out to him. Turning to look, who could they be but his brother Huang Xiaohai and nephew Guo Xiaofan. A smile spread over his face.

Every time he returned, it was always these two that first noticed him.

Huang Xiaolong inwardly nodded. Coming back this time, he noticed that the two's cultivation had risen by a rank.

Although all of his family members were provided with sacred and divine grade spirit pellets to aid their cultivation, and there was also the grand scale Spirit Amplifying Array that he arranged, if they did not make any effort, their cultivation wouldn't have improved this quick.

Not to mention, his family's talent wasn't good to begin with.

Inside the manor, Huang Peng, Su Yan, and the others heard Huang Xiaohai and Guo Xiaofan's voices calling out and rushed out with joyful faces.

Shi Xiaofei was beside Su Yan. When her beautiful eyes fell on Huang Xiaolong, they shone with tenderness.

"Xiaolong!"

"Sovereign!"

"Lord Beast God!"

Everyone was calling out in excitement.

Huang Xiaolong grinned and nodded at them as he walked toward Huang Peng and Su Yan's side, "Father, Mother."

"Big brother, did you bring anything back for us this time?" His sister, Huang Min asked, smiling brightly.

Huang Xiaolong chuckled, "There is, everyone has a share."

Everyone was stunned, thinking to themselves 'There really is?'

Huang Xiaolong summoned the Godly Mt. Xumi, then transferred all the demonic beasts as well as the Phoenix Clan out from its space.

Immediately, a phoenix aura surged out from the Huang Clan Manor, God Realm demonic beasts' auras soared into the sky.

All the Huang Clan members were flabbergasted at the scene in front of them, more than ten thousand God Realm demonic beasts.

"Go pick one you like as a mount." Huang Xiaolong was laughing softly as he said this.

Still, the Huang Clan members were far from recovering.

Huang Xiaohai and Guo Xiaofan were the first two to react, cheering at the top of their lungs and were also the first ones to rush into the herd of demonic beasts, looking for a demonic beast they liked.

Only then did Huang Min and the rest regain their senses, running into the demonic beast group while screaming in delight.

Chapter 767: The Ascending Moon Old Man's Real Strength?

Everyone was quick in picking the demonic beast they liked the most for a mount. Huang Peng and Su Yan chose the pair of Fire Scaled Beasts, whereas Shi Xiaofei and Huang Min both selected a phoenix.

'Looks like girls have a tendency to choose phoenixes as mounts, just like boys like divine dragons.'

No doubt, the phoenixes chosen by Shi Xiaofei and Huang Min were females, otherwise, even if Shi Xiaofei wanted it, Huang Xiaolong would veto her decision. Think about it, who would allow the woman they love to sit on a male phoenix mount? Anyone would be upset.

Guo Tai, Zhao Shu, Zhang Fu, and the others also found a beast mount they liked.

What Huang Xiaolong found hilarious was that Huang Xiaohai and Guo Xiaofan, these two guys, actually picked an Armored Turtle-Dragon for themselves. Although the Armored Dragon-Turtles were descendants of the Dragon Clan, at the core they were still turtles. Their shape was no different than a sea turtle, enlarged by several thousand times.

Watching the funny picture of the two of them sitting on the Armored Dragon-Turtles, Huang Min and the rest burst out laughing, including Shi Xiaofei.

When everyone picked the mount they wanted, Huang Xiaolong ordered the Phoenix Clan and the demonic beasts to disperse around the Huang Clan Manor's perimeter, guarding the surroundings.

This meant that the Huang Clan Manor was due for another round of expansion, a big expansion.

Though it wasn't necessary to have all the demonic beasts and Phoenix Clan to remain in the Huang Clan Manor, it was mandatory for the Tenth Order God Realm and above to remain here, mainly because the Huang Clan Manor's defenses were still weaker than Huang Xiaolong would have liked.

Huang Xiaolong subsequently introduced Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, Peng Dafei and his brothers, as well as the Nine-Tailed White Fox to everyone.

When Huang Xiaolong's family and his old subordinates heard that these seven people were all Highgod Realm masters, everyone was dumbstruck.

What did a Highgod Realm master represent?

From their experience in the Cloudsea Mainland and staying in Black Warrior Institute, everyone at the Huang Clan Manor understood what it meant for a force to have a Highgod Realm master present.

A Highgod Realm master represented a super force!

A Highgod Realm master represented the highest existence in a galaxy!

Different from a God Realm cultivator who was still considered a mortal, a Highgod Realm was almost a God himself!

A God with a godhead!

Although both the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi were also Highgod Realm masters, they were seen differently due to their identities. One was Huang Xiaolong's Master, and the other was Shi Xiaofei's Master.

Thus, strictly speaking, neither the Ascending Moon Old Man nor Yang Yi were part of the Huang Clan Manor's forces. But, from now on, the Huang Clan Manor also had their own Highgod Realm masters, seven of them!

Knowing that the Phoenix Clan Ancestor and the others were all Highgod Realm masters, all of them were incredibly polite, filled with respect and admiration, referring to the seven of them as Seniors. The Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, the three Peng brothers, and Hu Xiaoxian waved their hands, flustered and not knowing how to respond.

Other people referring to them as Seniors was something matter-of-factly, but who were Huang Peng and Su Yan? Their master's parents. In other words, their grand-masters.

However, Huang Peng, Su Yan, and the others insisted, thus the Phoenix Clan Ancestors and the others could only turn to Huang Xiaolong, who nodded.

To him, it was just a salutation. If his family liked it, he had no objections. After all, the Phoenix Clan Ancestors and the rest were all Highgod Realm masters, it was necessary to show some respect.

Then, everyone headed to the main hall and sat down.

Just like the Ascending Moon Old Man previously, Yang Yi, Shi Xiaofei, and in fact all of them were curious how Huang Xiaolong managed to subjugate the Phoenix Clan and the many demonic beasts.

Yang Yi was the first who couldn't resist asking the question.

Huang Xiaolong smiled and briefly recounted the events.

When Yang Yi, Shi Xiaofei, and those in the main hall heard that Huang Xiaolong had obtained both the Black Tortoise and Vermilion Bird Divine Fires, they were astounded and amazed.

After that, Huang Xiaolong asked about the recent events in Martial Spirit World, and if the Jiang Family or the Azure Dragon Institute sent any people over to make trouble. The Ascending Moon Old Man harrumphed proudly, "With this old man here, those bastards daren't come here and do fart."

Huang Min pursed her lips together to control her laughter.

Yang Yi reprimanded jokingly, "Mischievous old man."

Huang Xiaolong merely smiled.

Then again, it was true. With the old man here, it was no surprise the Azure Dragon Institute and Jiang Family didn't dare to send people to the Martial Spirit World and cause trouble.

That night, the Huang Clan Manor was brightly lit, holding a celebration.

With the addition of the six Highgod Realm masters together with Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, it was an event worth celebrating, even more so with Huang Xiaolong obtaining two divine fires.

The celebration banquet lasted for three days and three nights.

Three days later, the Ascending Moon Old Man called for Huang Xiaolong, saying that he was going to the Vermilion Bird Galaxy's Fire World.

Huang Xiaolong was completely stumped; did this old man really thought that he 'picked up' the Phoenix Clan Ancestor and the others in the Fire World?

Noticing that expression on Huang Xiaolong's face, the Ascending Moon Old Man grumbled grumpily, "What nonsense are you thinking in your head? I'm just going to the Fire World to search for something."

Huang Xiaolong scratched his head in an embarrassed manner, then said, "How about I go with you?"

The old man shook his head, "Although those remnant formations are powerful, I, the Ascending Moon Old Man, am not so unreliable that I need my disciple to protect me."

Huang Xiaolong hesitated, then he asked, "Old man, are you now a Fourth Order or Fifth Order Highgod Realm?"

The Ascending Moon Old Man suddenly let out a complacent snicker, "Little brat, are you very curious about your Master's real strength?" Just as Huang Xiaolong thought the old man would give a straight answer, his tone abruptly changed, "I'll tell you when you breakthrough to Highgod Realm."

Huang Xiaolong was half sulking at the answer.

The Ascending Moon Old Man added looking at Huang Xiaolong, "You're still not strong enough. When you break through to the Highgod Realm, there's something I want to tell you." The old man said this with a serious expression.

Without another word, the old man already left Huang Xiaolong's sight in a flicker.

Huang Xiaolong fell into contemplation staring at the spot where the Ascending Moon Old Man was standing moments ago. What matter did that the old man have that he would only tell him after he broke through to the Highgod Realm? Not to mention, his current strength wasn't that weak, yet it wasn't enough?

A few days later, Yang Yi also took her leave, claiming that she wanted to return to the land of new moon to have a look.

When Yang Yi left, Shi Xiaofei was extremely reluctant, her beautiful eyes were red and swimming in tears.

Yang Yi smiled dotingly at Shi Xiaofei, "Silly child, Master isn't ascending to the Divine World, come visit me with Xiaolong sometimes. Of course, Master will definitely come to your wedding."

Shi Xiaofei's expression was heart-rending as she glanced at Huang Xiaolong.

Yang Yi also left Martial Spirit World after bidding farewell to the Huang Family, returning to the Wintry North World's land of new moon.

After the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi left, Huang Xiaolong instructed the Phoenix Clan and the group of demonic beasts to begin expanding the Huang Clan Manor. At the same time, Huang Xiaolong also increased the defenses around the manor.

Following this, as planned earlier, he began arranging small and big scale Spirit Amplifying Arrays throughout the kingdoms and empires throughout the Martial Spirit World. Naturally, Huang Xiaolong need not do this himself, he taught the arrangement method to the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, the three Peng brothers, and the Nine-Tailed White Fox and sent them off.

At the same time, in the Black Warrior Institute's Wuhuang Peak, Vice Institute Principal Wang Na received news that the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi had left Martial Spirit World.

Grand Elder Chen Shi that was sitting across Wang Na snickered, "Go inform the Golden Horned Beast King and Azure Dragon Institute's people, tell them the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi have left Martial Spirit World. The Xuanji Treasure goes to them, but the Hailstone Treasure is ours!"

Chapter 768: He Plans To Take On My Palm Strike?

Inside a big city of the Crimson Spring World, not too far away from Martial Spirit World, was a middle-aged man in golden brocade robes. His elongated eyes had lines of minuscule symbols at the corners, giving him an eerie yet domineering aura.

This middle-aged man was the famed Golden Horned Beast King of the Black Tortoise Galaxy.

Receiving the news from Vice Institute Principal Wang Na, he sneered, "Wang Na, this wench, has a big appetite, she actually wants to swallow the Hailstone Treasure alone, leaving the Xuanji Treasure to be split between me and the Azure Dragon Institute!"

"Lord Beast King, since the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi have departed from Martial Spirit World, when shall we make our move?" One of Golden Horn Beast King's subordinates, a demonic beast clan master, cautiously inquired.

"This is the Great Lord's order, the sooner we complete the task, the better." The Golden Horned Beast King said in a solemn tone, "All of you follow me, we'll converge with the Azure Dragon Institute's people and then proceed onward to the Martial Spirit World."

"Yes, Lord Beast King!" The same demonic beast clan subordinate complied, then added flatteringly, "In truth, there is no need for the Azure Dragon Institute's people to come along. With Lord Beast King personally going, that Huang Xiaolong is dead for sure!"

Beast King Jin Yiduo stated, "Since it's Great Lord's order, just do as told."

The demonic beast clan master complied.

The Golden Horned Beast King, Jin Yiduo, stood up. He then flew off from the Crimson Spring World with several of his subordinates. Reaching the Cloudsea Mainland, they met up with people from the Azure Dragon Institute, Vice Principal Jia Xiangtian and several Grand Elders.

When the two sides met, after some perfunctory greetings, they headed to the transmission array, to Martial Spirit World.

Days passed and the two groups finally reached the world surface closest to Martial Spirit World with a transmission array, the Iron Radix World. Stepping out from the transmission array, the group flew at their fastest speed toward Martial Spirit World. Barely fifteen minutes later, they already reached Martial Spirit World's outer space.

Jia Xiangtian looked at the planet hovering before him with a sneer, "That Huang Xiaolong having us,two Highgod Realm masters, personally come to kill him is also a kind of honor."

The Azure Dragon Institute's Deng Nian laughed, "When that Huang Xiaolong sees Vice Principal Jia and Golden Horned Beast King, he'll be so petrified that he won't even be able to remember who his ancestors are."

The group laughed loudly.

"Let's go." Jia Xiangtian said to the Golden Horned Beast King. The latter nodded in reply.

People from both sides tore the barrier and dove into Martial Spirit World's atmosphere.

"What is this? Why is Martial Spirit World's spiritual energy so rich and abundant?!" Upon entering Martial Spirit World, feeling the rich spiritual energy passing through their bodies, Jia Xiangtian was shocked.

As were the others.

"Such rich spiritual energy, this is almost comparable to the Cloudsea Mainland!" A light flickered in the Golden Horned Beast King Jin Yiduo's eyes, "More than a decade ago, when several different forces came to Martial Spirit World wanting to snatch Huang Xiaolong's two-million-year old Black Lotus, Martial Spirit World's spiritual energy was just so-so. I didn't imagine that in less than three decades, the environment here could improve so drastically!"

Jia Xiangtian's eyes flickered with the same kind of light, "Without a large number of spiritual energy gathering arrays, it would be impossible to improve Martial Spirit World's spiritual energy to this extent in a short thirty years! Clearly, that Huang Xiaolong has quite a lot of divine grade spirit stones on him!"

A wide radiant smile spread over Jin Yiduo's face, "For the sake of those divine grade spirit stones, I'll let that kid die a little more comfortably."

Everyone broke out in laughter hearing that.

A while later, the group flew toward Snow Wind Continent. The closer they got to Snow Wind Continent, the more amazed they became. When they were hovering above the Snow Wind Continent, Jin Yiduo couldn't resist exclaiming again. The spiritual energy on Snow Wind Continent was even richer than other places they flew past along the way.

"This city actually gives birth to more spiritual energy!" When they were flying above the Duanren Empire, Jia Xiangtian was amazed.

So were the Golden Horn Beast King and the others.

"Birthing spiritual energy, could this be an array even more profound than the spiritual energy gathering array?" Golden Horn Beast King's eyes flashed with greed, "If we manage to acquire the method of laying out this array, then...!"

Everyone's eyes burned with the same greed thinking about it.

"Quick, to the Huang Clan Manor, we must absolutely not let Huang Xiaolong escape!" Jia Xiangtian was suddenly anxious and in a hurry.

"Don't worry, that punk won't be able to escape." The Golden Horned Beast King said in a domineering manner, "Unless he knew beforehand that we're coming and went into hiding."

Everyone's speed tacitly increased.

It wasn't long before the Huang Clan Manor's outline came into view.

Looking at the expanded Huang Clan Manor from afar, Jia Xiangtian mocked, "That punk really does know how to enjoy life. Unfortunately, his good life is fated to be a short one."

"That's right ah, the talent he has shown so far is too shocking, even the Great Lord feels apprehensive." The Golden Horned Beast King lamented, "If not, he could have lived longer."

Jia Xiangtian harrumphed loftily, "That punk thinks that no one dares touch him because he has the Black Warrior institute Principal and the Ascending Moon Old Man shielding him. If it weren't because Great Lord wasn't able to extract himself from the things on hand these past few years, he would have dealt with the Ascending Moon Old Man and Huang Xiaolong in one fell swoop."

"The upcoming God Ranking battle is the Black Warrior Institute Principal's end." The Golden Horned Beast King spoke in a gloomy voice, "At that time, this master-disciple duo can reunite in hell."

"Strange, why are there so many God Realm demonic beasts that weren't here before?" Azure Dragon Institute Grand Elder Deng Nian wondered out loud.

Hearing that, Jia Xiangtian brushed it, "They were probably captured by the Ascending Moon Old Man before he left, though I have no idea what method he used to capture so many God Realm demonic beasts and have them listen to orders from this Huang Clan Manor. But, does Huang Xiaolong think that his Huang Clan Manor is safe with these God Realm demonic beasts around?" As he was saying this, he made a gripping gesture in the air.

Almost instantly, two late-Tenth Order God Realm demonic beasts guarding some distance away exploded into pieces.

"A bunch of ants." Jia Xiangtian ridiculed.

Just as Jia Xiangtian and the others prepared to attack the Huang Clan Manor's defensive formation, a light flickered and space rippled in front of them. A figure appeared before them.

"Huang Xiaolong."Seeing the face of the person, Jia Xiangtian flashed a sinister grin, "Hm? Knowing we're here, you come out to welcome us?"

Huang Xiaolong was indifferent as his glance swept over the group of people. He had seen Jia Xiangtian before.

That year, during the Black Warrior Institute's inner disciple assessment, it was this Jia Xiangtian who led Xiang Mingzhi's group.

"Welcome?" Huang Xiaolong shook his head sneering, "Jia Xiangtian, you have yet to possess this qualification."

Everyone was stunned.

Jia Xiangtian was fuming with anger, "Huang Xiaolong, don't think that just because you have the Ascending Moon Old Man and the Black Warrior Institute Principal shielding you, we won't dare to kill you! Now, both the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi have left Martial Spirit World, let's see who's going to save you today." Jia Xiangtian's palm had struck toward Huang Xiaolong even before his last word fell.

In Jia Xiangtian's eyes, even though Huang Xiaolong's strength wasn't weak, it was still far from being able to withstand his palm strike. Of course he wouldn't kill him immediately, he needed Huang Xiaolong to spill out what he knew about the array that was able to birth spiritual energy and give them all the divine grade spirit stones together with the Xuanzhi and Hailstone Treasures.

While Jia Xiangtian and the Azure Dragon Institute Grand Elders thought that Huang Xiaolong would be sent flying, suffering grave injuries, Huang Xiaolong struck his palm out to counter Jia Xiangtian's attack.

Watching this, Jia Xiangtian let out a shrieking laughter.

"What is this punk doing? He's planning to take on my palm strike?" He said to Golden Horned Beast King.

The Golden Horned Beast King Jin Yiduo also shook his head, laughing.

Chapter 769: Jia Xiangtian Sent Flying

The several Azure Dragon Institute Grand Elders and the Golden Horned Beast King with his subordinates laughed loudly in ridicule watching Huang Xiaolong striking his palm out to counter Jia Xiangtian's attack.

While everyone's faces were red from laughing, Jia Xiangtian's smug expression suddenly changed, his eyes stared at the force coming from Huang Xiaolong's palm. In a split second, Huang Xiaolong's palm force had shattered his own, and continued forward, aiming at him.

Flustered, Jia Xiangtian attacked again with his palm.

"Azure Flames Dragon Spiralling Palm!"

Azure flames spiraled out furiously, with an azure dragon in their midst.

This Azure Flames Dragon Spiralling Palm was one of Azure Dragon Institute's highest ranked battle skills. In order to cultivate it, one was required to spend many days in the Azure Dragon Pond, absorbing its Azure Dragon qi. It took at least a thousand years to successfully cultivate this skill.

Once their cultivation of it was successful, when the user's palm struck out, the Azure Dragon qi contained inside their body would spiral out, turning into an Azure Dragon that possessed overwhelming, earth-shattering force.

On top of that, Jia Xiangtian was a Highgod Realm master and his attack was fused with the force from his godhead, making his Azure Flames Dragon Spiralling Palm even more powerful!

The Azure Flames Dragon Spiralling Palm collided with Huang Xiaolong's palm force.

A thunderous boom reverberated in the air.

The Golden Horned Beast King and the others watched with stunned faces as Jia Xiangtian was sent flying, crashing heavily to the ground several miles away.

They were dumbfounded at the result.

Not only did Huang Xiaolong take on Jia Xiangtian's palm strike unscathed, he actually held the upper hand and sent Jia Xiangtian flying!

'This...?!'

They couldn't believe what just took place right before their eyes.

The Azure Dragon Institute's Grand Elder Deng Nian was truly shaken. He knew very well the strength of their Vice Principal Jia Xiantian, a mid-First Order Highgod Realm master that was infinitely close to advancing to peak mid-First Order Highgod Realm.

But that person was sent flying by Huang Xiaolong!

Huang Xiaolong?!

At this point, Deng Nian's thoughts were jolted back to reality. Looking at Huang Xiaolong, his eyes reflected the great waves of shock in his heart.

'Is this really Huang Xiaolong?!'

The same Huang Xiaolong that passed the Black Warrior Institute's new outer disciple assessment a mere hundred years ago?!

Not too long ago, when Huang Xiaolong won the first place in the Alchemist Grandmaster Competition, he was just an Eighth Order God Realm... right?

And now, his strength had reached such a terrifying level, comparable to a mid-First Order Highgod Realm master?!

Even the Golden Horned Beast King was in a state of bewildered shock.

"Late-Tenth Order God Realm!" The Golden Horned Beast King blurted as he stared wide-eyed at Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong's cultivation had already reached late-Tenth Order God Realm?! Yet, the alarming point was that, at late-Tenth Order God Realm strength, Huang Xiaolong could defeat Jia Xiangtian, a mid-First Order Highgod Realm master!

It had always been said that below the Highgod Realm all beings were measly existences. This was an iron rule since ancient times.

A Highgod Realm master could destroy any God Realm cultivator with just a light wave of his sleeve, there had never been any God Realm cultivator who dared to challenge a Highgod Realm master. Yet now, Huang Xiaolong broke this long-established iron rule!

The Golden Horned Beast King stared solemnly at Huang Xiaolong, shock still swirling in his heart. A long time later, he spoke, "Huang Xiaolong, it seems we have once again underestimated your talent and the speed of your growth. I really never expected you to have grown this strong! However, you must die today!"

No matter what, Huang Xiaolong couldn't be allowed to live!

In that instant, Golden Horned Beast King Jin Yiduo fully released his aura. Demonic qi rushed out from him like a giant tsunami, rushing out in all directions.

Strong winds blew and the sky darkened.

The Golden Horned Beast King was a peak late-First Order Highgod Realm master, it was only a matter of time until he broke through to Second Order Highgod Realm, similar to the Phoenix Clan Ancestor.

Huang Xiaolong responded, "Is that so?" Then he looked at the surrounding void, "Everyone, come out."

"Yes, Master!"

As these voices sounded, space rippled and the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, the three Peng brothers, and the Nine-Tailed White Fox all emerged from the void, encircling Jin Yiduo, his subordinates, and those from the Azure Dragon Institute.

"S-six, six Highgod Realm masters!!" Perceiving the momentum coming from the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, and the others, the Golden Horned Beast King's face tightened.

The Azure Dragon Institute's Grand Elder Deng Nian and the others suddenly turned deathly pale, trembling involuntarily.

There were other Highgod Realm masters at Huang Xiaolong's side!

Not one, but six!

Just now, these six Highgod Realm masters greeted Huang Xiaolong as... 'Master'?!

Master!

At this time, Jia Xiangtian had just climbed up from the ground, dirty and miserable. When he heard the six Highgod Realm masters greeting Huang Xiaolong as 'Master' ,his knees started knocking loudly against each other.

"Treat them well, don't make them feel that our Huang Clan Manor is lacking." Ignoring these people's reactions, Huang Xiaolong said to the six of them.

"Yes, Master!" The six of them respectfully complied. Akin to a tiger running into a pack wolves, they pounced on the Golden Horned Beast King.

Sieged by six Highgod Realm masters at the same time, the Golden Horn Beast King's face finally revealed fear, cursing a thousands times over in his heart. Strength-wise, he wasn't weaker than any one of these six Highgod Realm masters and wasn't afraid of fighting them one-on-one, but in these circumstances there was only death.

Moreover, the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Peng Dafei, and the Nine-Tailed White Fox had strength similar to his own.

After a few moves, the Golden Horned Beast King was staggering in a sorry state, and not long after that he was pummeled to the point of being unrecognizable by the six Highgod Realm masters. Even his several subordinates stared in disbelief at the swollen pig-head that was their mighty Lord Golden Horned Beast King.

The Golden Horned Beast King wanted to escape, but Huang Xiaolong had the surrounding space locked down using the God Restricting Golden Silkthread Rope, how was he going to escape?

When the six Highgod Realm masters besieged the Golden Horned Beast King, Jia Xiangtian seized the chance. Disappearing from the ground in a flicker, he appeared before Huang Xiaolong and began attacking frantically.

Watching the grim-faced Jia Xiangtian acting as if he was determined to die together him, Huang Xiaolong sneered.

Just as Jia Xiangtian's attack was about to land on him, a giant dragon claw reached out from the void, slamming down. Jia Xiangtian shot down like a falling meteor, penetrating deep into the earth. No further sounds were heard from him.

A thousand zhang long golden dragon appeared in front of everyone.

The overwhelming pressure from the golden dragon immediately suppressed the Golden Horned Beast King, Phoenix Clan Ancestor, and the others.

The Golden Horned Beast King was beaten half dead when he saw Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's true form, letting out a cry of despair, "Second Order Highgod Realm Ancient Golden Dragon!!"

Second Order Highgod Realm Ancient Golden Dragon! Moreover, it was stronger than an early Second Order!

The slim hope he harbored inside his heart completely vanished, turning into absolute despair.

As for the Azure Dragon Institute's Grand Elders, Huang Xiaolong ordered the surrounding God Realm demonic beasts to 'warmly entertain' them.

Two hours later, when Huang Xiaolong felt it was enough, he ordered the Phoenix Clan Ancestor and the others to stop.

The Golden Horned Beast King glared viciously at Huang Xiaolong but he suddenly laughed loudly, "Huang Xiaolong, not too far in the future you will end up worse than I am today!" All of a sudden, a violent energy surged from inside the Golden Horned Beast King's body.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's face tightened, shouting, "Not good, he's going to self-destruct!" Dragon force surged out from Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's body, protecting Huang Xiaolong and retreating at the same time.

The Phoenix Clan Ancestor and the others also retreated in haste.

A heaven-shaking explosion shook the air.

The Golden Horned Beast King's body exploded into pieces, the horrifying destructive power of a Highgod Realm master blasted out in all directions.

Overburdened by the destructive force, the God Restricting Golden Silkthread Rope lost its anchoring space, allowing the destructive force to spread further out.

Chapter 770: The Mysterious Great Lord

The powerful destructive force of the Golden Horned Beast King's self-destruction rushed over his own subordinates and the Azure Dragon Institute Grand Elders, shattering them into pieces and leaving only a patch red blood mist.

Jia Xiangtian was flipped high into the air, then tumbled and rolled on the ground in the far distance. When he finally stopped, his body was covered with blood and dirt, the white of his bones could be seen here and there. Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's strike earlier had left him with barely half a life, adding the destructive explosion force from the Golden Horned Beast King, Jia Xiangtian was now a lifeless broken corpse.

However, a Highgod Realm master didn't truly die if their godhead was unbroken and their soul intact, therefore Jia Xiantian was still alive.

A long time later, the destructive force from the Golden Horned Beast King's self-destruction weakened and gradually dispersed.

After the dust storm subsided, the surroundings were calm and quiet.

The surrounding ground was now a few meters lower than it originally was, and the spot where the Golden Horned Beast King blew up became a giant pit several hundred meters deep, dark and seemingly bottomless.

It was fortunate that Huang Xiaolong secured the surrounding space prior with the God Restricting Golden Silkthread Rope, negating more than half of the destructive force from the explosion. On top of that, Huang Xiaolong had previously strengthened the Huang Clan Manor's grand defensive formation, hence, the Huang Clan Manor avoided any damages. Otherwise, the Huang Clan Manor would have probably been razed to the ground, leaving nothing but pieces of ruins.

However, the city some hundreds of miles away was affected by the shockwaves. The entire city walls collapsed and the buildings inside crumbled into dust. Not a single survivor could be found inside the city.

Huang Xiaolong's face sank looking at this. It didn't occur to him in the slightest that the Golden Horned Beast King would choose to self-destruct.

"Something's peculiar about this matter." Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi spoke in a gloomy voice.

Huang Xiaolong nodded.

The Golden Horned Beast King didn't need to self-destruct, his actions were more like a death guard.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes fell on the unconscious Jia Xiangtian's body. A suction force from his palm pulled Jia Xiangtian's body right in front of him.

A purple light flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes and a purple-colored symbol flew out from his pupils, entering Jia Xiangtian's forehead to scour his soul. A short while later, the soul-scouring ended, but Huang Xiaolong's expression was gloomier than before.

Great Lord?!

The Golden Horned Beast King and Jia Xiangtian both actually took orders from this young man referred to as 'Great Lord', coming here to kill him?

And from Jia Xiangtian's memories, even their Black Warrior Institute Vice Principal, that old witch Wang Na, the Jiang Family Patriarch Jiang Wuhuang, the Gudu Family Ancestor and Patriarch, all took orders from this young man they called Great Lord.

In the four galaxies, the number of Highgod Realm masters that submitted themselves to this Great Lord exceeded thirty!

However, Jia Xiangtian didn't know in detail which super force they belonged to.

"What is it?" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi asked seeing Huang Xiaolong's expression.

Huang Xiaolong told Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi what he discovered after the soul-scouring, and even the old dragon was astonished at the information. In the four galaxies, there were more than thirty Highgod Realm masters that were under the command of this young man they called Great Lord?!

That was a frightening thought.

This was equivalent to having control of over thirty super forces.

The reason why Huang Xiaolong was able to control the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, and the rest was because he practiced the Ancient Puppetry Art and Soul Mandate, which enabled him to brand others' soul.

Did that mean that the mysterious Great Lord cultivated similar techniques, being able to manipulate others through their soul?

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi asked this question to Huang Xiaolong, but he could only shake his head, having no answer himself.

However, judging from the Golden Horned Beast Kings' action, this mysterious Great Lord was most likely skilled in soul control and manipulation as well.

"This shadowy Great Lord, what is he planning by controlling so many Highgod Realm masters?" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's expression grew somber, "Does he want to control the four galaxies?"

Huang Xiaolong too was looking solemn, "I'm afraid so. From Jia Xiangtian's memories, this mysterious Great Lord will act against my Master during the God Ranking List Battle, to kill him. When that happens, that old witch Wang Na would take over the Black Warrior Institute Principal position, and with my Master dead in the God Ranking Battle, Wang Na will fully control the whole Black Warrior Institute."

If Huang Xiaolong's Master Feng Yang remained unharmed, even if Wang Na managed to sit on the Institute Principal position, Feng Yang's presence would hinder her from completely grasping the entire Black Warrior Institute in her palms.

But if Feng Yang died, it was a different situation altogether.

"Since Jia Xiangtian has submitted to that so-called Great Lord, what about the Azure Dragon Institute Principal Qin Yi? Did he also submit?" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi spoke of the grave matter he had thought of. If Qin Yi had also submitted to this Great Lord, the matter was graver than they had assumed.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head, "No, Qin Yi did not; but other than Jia Xiangtian, in the Azure Dragon Institute, there is another Grand Elder named Wu Yun that has submitted."

Hearing this, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi was slightly relieved.

As long as Qin Yi wasn't in that group, the situation wasn't that bad.

The Azure Dragon Institute had over a third of the Azure Dragon Galaxy's prominent families and forces align themselves with the institute. In other words, Qin Yi as its Institute Principal controlled a third of the Azure Dragon Galaxy's forces.

Imagine, how shocking would the combined power of hundreds, thousands of prominent families forces be?

"Then how do you want to handle this Jia Xiangtian?" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi asked.

Huang Xiaolong looked at the still unconscious Jia Xiangtian, murder flickered in his eyes, "Since the Golden Horned Beast King is dead, I'll send Jia Xiangtian down to accompany him." A bright light flashed as a snow-white icy fire hovered above his finger.

This Jia Xiangtian was already under the mysterious Great Lord's control, thus it was not possible for Huang Xiaolong to wrestle over the 'control rights'. The only choice left was to erased Jia Xiangtian.

With a flick, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire had engulfed Jia Xiangtian's soul and godhead.

At this point, Jia Xiangtian woke up, screaming in pain.

Yet, very soon, his screamed weakened and disappeared, his body no longer twisted around, his eyes blank and lifeless.

After confirming that the Black Tortoise Divine Fire completely incinerated Jia Xiangtian's soul, Huang Xiaolong retrieved it back into his body. Slightly bending his fingers, the suction force sucked Jia Xiangtian's godhead into Huang Xiaolong's palm.

"Rank four?" Scrutinizing Jia Xiangtian's godhead, Huang Xiaolong was disappointed.

"Do you think anyone can condense a rank five or six godhead ah?" Seeing Huang Xiaolong's expression, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi teased.

Huang Xiaolong smiled sheepishly, "Hehe, that's true."

Though Jia Xiangtian's godhead was only a rank four, moreover, it was only a mid-First Order Highgod Realm, the godforce and God's Law contained inside was sufficient to improve his cultivation by a small step.

Putting away the godhead into his Asura Ring, he ordered the demonic beasts to clean up the surrounding mess, whereas he, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, and the rest returned to the Huang Clan Manor.

Back in Huang Clan Manor, Huang Xiaolong decided to first refine Jia Xiangtian's godhead and then head out to search for the Hundred Spirits Beast King's other sealed body parts. Before today, Huang Xiaolong had thought that he wasn't weak, but this mysterious Great Lord's emergence gave Huang Xiaolong great pressure.

He had to work harder, strive to breakthrough to Highgod Realm!

Huang Xiaolong issued some instructions and entered seclusion the next day to refine Jia Xiangtian's rank four godhead.

Chapter 771: Feng Yang Exits Seclusion

Even though Huang Xiaolong was only a late-Tenth Order God Realm, his speed in refining spirit pellets and absorbing spiritual energy was faster than any late-First Order Highgod Realm master.

Thus, he estimated that he wouldn't take long to refine Jia Xiangtian's rank four godhead. At least, it wouldn't take as much time as it did when he was a Seventh Order God Realm refining the rank five godhead.

The passage of time flowed, three days came and went.

Wuhuang Peak, Black Warrior Institute.

Sitting on the main throne-like seat in the main hall, Wang Na was looking dark and gloomy.

"The Golden Horned Beast King and Jia Xiangtian still haven't sent back any message?" Wang Na was obviously in a dark mood as she questioned the Black Warrior Institute Grand Elder Zhang Yijia who was standing some distance from her.

Zhang Yijia shook his head with a solemn expression, "Not yet." He hesitated before adding, "Vice-Principal, could the Golden Horned Beast King and Jia Xiangtian have swallowed both the Hailstone and Xuanji Treasures, and thus, they didn't initiate any contact with Vice-Principal after killing Huang Xiaolong?"

A trace of doubt flashed past Wang Na's gloomy face, but she shook her head, denying, "Not likely."

Considering Wang Na's reply, Zhang Yingjia said, "If that is not the case, why haven't they sent any reply? It has been three days. Did they perhaps fail to kill Huang Xiaolong?"

"Failed to kill Huang Xiaolong?" Wang Na was nonplussed. This possibility never crossed her mind.

However, being said out in the open now, Wang Na's doubts were roused. Maybe the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi didn't really leave Martial Spirit World and that was why the Golden Horned Beast King and Jia Xiangtian failed their task?

Right at this time, a cold harrumph echoed in the hall.

At the sound of this cold harrumph, Wang Na who was sitting on the main seat fell down to her knees, her tone filled with respect: Wang Na greets the Great Lord!"

Black Warrior Institute Grand Elder Zhang Yingjia also fell to his knees, trembling from head to toe.

"The Golden Horned Beast King and Jia Xiangtian are dead." The voice sounded again, cold, abstract, yet holding inviolable authority and pressure.

Wang Na's head jerked up in disbelief, "The Golden Horned Beast King and Jia Xiangtian are dead?!"

"Yes." The intangible voice sounded. Only the voice could be heard, not a shadow or inclination of its owner.

"Great Lord, is it true that the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi really didn't leave Martial Spirit World?" Wang Na couldn't resist asking.

All of a sudden, a vast force surged out from the void. Before this vast power force, even Wang Na dared not have the slightest thought of resisting as she was blasted into the air, together with the throne seat behind her.

Watching this, Grand Elder Zhang Yingjia curled deeper, like he wished to make himself smaller.

Wang Na quickly struggled up and on her knees again, not a groan of pain came from her as she spoke with caution: "Please give your order, Great Lord."

"The Golden Horned Beast King and Jia Xiangtian's cause of death, investigate it in detail! Also, find out if Huang Xiaolong's side has other Highgod Realm masters other than the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi!"

Other Highgod Realm masters? Wang Na was dumbfounded, but she quickly answered, "Yes, Great Lord!"

After a short 'En', the voice disappeared and the hall returned to silence.

It was a long time later when Wang Na gradually stood up, her face dark with thoughts.

"You heard what the Great Lord said just now." Wang Na looked at Grand Elder Zhang Yingjia, her voice chilling, "Immediately go find out how the Golden Horned Beast King and Jia Xiangtian died! You know what the repercussions are if you fail!"

A cold shiver ran down Grand Elder Zhang Yingjia's back and he quickly answered: "Yes, Vice Principal!"

The person inside the Godly Mt. Xumi, who was refining Jia Xiangtian's rank four godhead, was oblivious to this.

Sitting cross-legged inside the Xumi Temple, Huang Xiaolong's body was cocooned by swirling dragon qi.

Both the Black Tortoise and Vermilion Bird Divine Fires' spirits were hovering around him as the Black Tortoise and Vermilion Bird Galaxies' star force rushed down like a waterfall from the void, into Huang Xiaolong's body.

Jia Xiangtian's rank four godhead was hovering in front of Huang Xiaolong. Godforce and God's Law were floating out, entering his body together with the star force from the Black Tortoise and Vermilion Bird Galaxies.

The Treasure Dragon diagram glimmered brightly inside his body, absorbing the three different kinds of forces at a crazy speed, as well as the godforce and God's Law.

Unknowingly, a year passed.

One year later, the godforce and God's Law contained inside that rank four godhead were completely absorbed by Huang Xiaolong. The godhead turned into gray ash, disintegrated and disappeared from this world.

Another three days passed before Huang Xiaolong opened his eyes, waking up.

After opening his eyes, Huang Xiaolong immediately checked his overall condition, but the result was disappointing.

Although Jia Xiangtian's rank four godhead did help his strength increase a little, it wasn't enough to push his cultivation to peak late-Tenth Order God Realm. However, the number of space and time threads in his soul sea multiplied, reaching a significant number, and his True Dragon Physique became that much stronger.

"I wonder how much I'll improve after refining the other parts of the Hundred Spirits Beast King's body." Huang Xiaolong muttered his thoughts under his breath.

Now, it was time to search for the Hundred Spirits Beast King's other sealed body parts.

A moment later, Huang Xiaolong exited the Godly Mt. Xumi.

Out from the Godly Mt. Xumi, he summoned the Phoenix Clan Ancestor and the others, asking about the events of the past year.

During the time when Huang Xiaolong was in seclusion, nothing out of ordinary happened in the Huang Clan Manor or Martial Spirit World. Neither the demonic beasts clan nor the people from the Azure Dragon Institute appeared.

Also, the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, the Peng brothers, and the Nine-Tailed White Fox had completed the task Huang Xiaolong gave them before he entered seclusion; arranging small scale Spirit Amplifying Arrays in all royal cities and a relatively bigger array in imperial cities.

On the other hand, the Huang Clan Manor had expanded twice its previous size.

Hearing these reports, Huang Xiaolong nodded in satisfaction.

But, two days later, just as Huang Xiaolong was about to leave in search for the Hundred Spirits Beast King's other sealed body parts, two unexpected guests appeared at his door.

"Senior Apprentice-brother, Third Apprentice-sister!" Seeing them, Huang Xiaolong greeted in surprise.

"Haha, Junior Apprentice-brother!" Liu Yun was extremely happy seeing Huang Xiaolong, laughing heartily as he patted Huang Xiaolong's shoulder.

"Junior Apprentice-brother!" Qi Wen also greeted with a wide smile on her face.

"Senior Apprentice-brother, Third Apprentice-sister, it has been a long time. What brings you here?" Huang Xiaolong asked. These years, both Liu Yun and Qi Wen had been focusing on their cultivation in preparation for the upcoming Highgod Advancement Tournament.

Liu Yun smiled, "What, we can't come here to see our Junior Apprentice-brother without a purpose? You, already returned to Martial Spirit World for so long, yet you didn't even come back to the Black Warrior Institute to visit me and your Third Apprentice-sister."

Huang Xiaolong tried to cover his embarrassment with a smile.

These years, if he wasn't in seclusion, he was searching for the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire and the Black Tortoise Divine Fire. He really didn't have time to return to the Black Warrior Institute.

"But, coming over this time, we do have something to tell you." Liu Yun grinned, "Master has left his seclusion and wants you to return to the institute, he has something to tell you."

"Master is out from seclusion." Huang Xiaolong was dazed. But he had no idea what his Master wanted to speak to him about.

Chapter 772: "Could It Be, You've Already Broken Through to Ninth Order God Realm?"

"Do you know what Master wants to talk to me about?" Huang Xiaolong casually asked his Eldest Senior Apprentice-brother Liu Yun.

Liu Yun shook his head, "About this, Master did not mention it at all."

"I guess it might be related to Saint Mother Yao Chi's birthday banquet." said Qi Wen.

Huang Xiaolong was baffled, "Saint Mother Yao chi?"

Qi Wen laughed at Huang Xiaolong's expression, "In the last God Ranking Battle, in the first place was the Azure Dragon Institute's Principal Qin Yi, while our Master Feng Yang was second, but Junior Apprentice-brother doesn't know who the first place holder was in the battle before the last one, right? It was Saint Mother Yao Chi."

Huang Xiaolong was genuinely surprised, he didn't expect this Saint Mother Yao Chi to be the first place winner of the second last term of the God Ranking Battle!

Regardless of which term of the God Ranking Battle it was, the winners undeniably stood at the top amongst Highgod Realm masters.

Liu Yun added, "Although Saint Mother Yao Chi is the winner of the second last term, she went into seclusion right after she won, rarely appearing. Furthermore, the place where she cultivates is located in the Azure Dragon Galaxy, a world surface called Great Lake World. Therefore, it isn't strange that Junior Apprentice-brother has never heard of her."

Huang Xiaolong nodded, so this Saint Mother Yao Chi comes from the Azure Dragon Galaxy.

"In a few weeks, it will be Saint Mother Yao Chi's fifty thousandth birthday and she's holding a celebration banquet, inviting various masters from all over." Liu Yun went on, "But I'm not sure if this is related to why Master wanted to see you. He didn't reveal anything to me, he only told us to come here and have you make a trip back to the Black Warrior Institute."

Generally, a Highgod Realm master would hold a birthday celebration every ten thousand years, just like mortals holding celebration banquets when they reached sixty, seventy, eighty, or even ninety years old.

This made Huang Xiaolong think that his Master Feng Yang telling him to return was probably related to this Saint Mother Yao Chi's banquet.

However, his instinct told Huang Xiaolong that things weren't so simple.

His Master Feng Yang had been in death seclusion these years, cultivating earnestly. Now that he suddenly exited, it must somehow be related to Saint Mother Yao Chi 's birthday celebration banquet. Looks like there were undercurrents running behind Saint Mother Yao Chi's birthday celebration banquet.

"Junior Apprentice-brother, your Huang Clan Manor's spiritual energy has become so rich!" While Huang Xiaolong was pondering the reason why his Master wanted to see him, both Liu Yun and Qi Wen were exclaiming as they looked around the Huang Clan Manor. "It's almost as strong as the Cloudsea Mainland!"

Huang Xiaolong smiled, "I only arranged a grand scale Spirit Amplifying Array in the Huang Clan Manor."

"Spirit Amplifying Array?" Neither Liu Yun nor Qi Wen ever heard of it. They knew of the common spiritual energy gathering arrays, but not this Spirit Amplifying Array that Huang Xiaolong mentioned.

Huang Xiaolong openly described to Liu Yun and Qi Wen the Spirit Amplifying Array's origin and its advantages compared to the general spiritual energy gathering arrays.

At the end, Huang Xiaolong humbly offered, "If Senior Apprentice-brother and Third Apprentice-sister don't dislike it, I can help arrange one at your peaks when we're back in the Black Warrior Institute.

"Truly?!" Liu Yun and Qi Wen exclaimed in excitement.

"No, no, of course not!" Liu Yun laughed, then slightly embarrassed as he said, "However, the divine grade spirits stones that are needed...? We..." Even though Liu Yun was one of the Black Warrior Institute's Grand Elders, he still couldn't afford to take out the amount of divine grade spirit stones required to arrange a Spirit Amplifying Array. Even if it was a small scale array.

Huang Xiaolong waved his hand, "Divine grade spirit stones, I have more than enough, of course I'll take care of the divine grade spirits stones needed for the two Spirit Amplifying Arrays."

Liu Yun and Qi Wen thanked Huang Xiaolong profusely. Though Huang Xiaolong and the two of them were friendly with each other, this was too big a gift.

Seeing Liu Yun and Qi Wen, the Huang Family and the others were extremely happy, warmly welcoming them.

Many years ago, when the Ying Family Elders attacked the Huang Clan Manor, if it weren't for Liu Yun and Qi Wen rushing back to Martial Spirit World with Huang Xiaolong at that time, the Huang Clan Manor's people would have already been one with the great earth by now.

Moreover, during the years they spent in the Black Warrior Institute, Liu Yu and Qi Wen constantly checked on them.

Before the Huang Family's warm insistence, Liu Yun and Qi Wen stayed for two days in the Huang Clan Manor. On the third morning, they left Martial Spirit World together with Huang Xiaolong, heading back to the Black Warrior Institute.

This time around, they came bearing an order from their Master, so they naturally wouldn't dare delay for too long.

Before leaving, Huang Xiaolong assured Shi Xiaofei and his family to stay and cultivate at ease in the Huang Clan Manor and await his return.

Considering there was a possibility that he'd be participating in Saint Mother Yao Chi's birthday celebration banquet, Huang Xiaolong left the Phoenix Clan Ancestor, Huang Hongtian, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, and the other Highgod Realm masters in the Huang Clan Manor.

Two days later, Huang Xiaolong, Liu Yun, and Qi Wen arrived back in the Black Warrior Institute, meeting with their Master Feng Yang.

Feng Yang was in good spirits seeing his youngest disciple again.

Telling Huang Xiaolong to come up to him, Feng Yang observed Huang Xiaolong in detail, smiling contently, "I've already heard from your Eldest Senior Apprentice-brother and Third Apprentice-sister that you won the first place in the Alchemist Grandmaster Competition, well done!" then he jokingly added, "Now, even Master needs to dip in your limelight."

All these years, he had been in seclusion, thus he didn't know about this until Liu Yun and Qi Wen told him about it a few days ago when he exited seclusion.

Huang Xiaolong grinned good-naturedly, "The fact that disciple can have today's achievements is all Master's credit."

Feng Yang waved his hand, a chuckle sounding from his throat, "You brat, stop flattering me, your success today is the fruit of your own effort and hard work." Feng Yang was slightly embarrassed as he added, "Master hasn't been a reliable teacher to you all this time, I barely taught you anything."

Feng Yang was speaking the truth, Huang Xiaolong's achievements were largely attributed to his own effort. Most of the time, Feng Yang's time was divided between his own cultivation and handling mundane tasks for the institute, rarely having any time to teach Huang Xiaolong.

Then again, one of the reasons was also Huang Xiaolong's monstrous talent, making Feng Yang feel there wasn't much that he could teach this disciple.

Moments later, the subject changed, with Feng Yang inquiring about the Ascending Moon Old Man and the Huang Family's well being.

Huang Xiaolong answered all that was asked.

Feng Yang had a strange expression on his face when he heard that the Ascending Moon Old Man went to Vermilion Bird Galaxy's Fire World.

"Master," Huang Xiaolong called out, breaking Feng Yang's thoughts.

"It's nothing." Feng Yang changed the subject, looking at Huang Xiaolong, "I also heard from your Senior Apprentice-brother that you're already a peak late-Eighth Order God Realm?" Feng Yang went on happily, "At this speed, you can probably breakthrough to Tenth Order God Realm by the time the Highgod Advancement Tournament begins!"

Liu Yun chimed in from the side, "With Junior Apprentice-brother's talent, it's definitely not an issue to reach Tenth Order God Realm by that time. At that time, a place in the top one hundred spots is within his grasp!"

Huang Xiaolong was dazed and speechless hearing his Master Feng Yang and Senior Apprentice-brother Liu Yun's words.

Peak late-Eighth Order God Realm? How many years ago was that?

Breakthrough to Tenth Order God Realm before the Highgod Advancement Tournament begins?

"Kid, what is it? Could it be, you've already broken through to Ninth Order God Realm?" Noticing Huang Xiaolong's odd expression, Feng Yang teased.

Liu Yun and Qi Wen also turned to look at Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong braced himself and stopped concealing his cultivation. An alarming aura surged around his body.

Before this momentum, both Liu Yun and Qi Wen retreated in panic.

Three people looked at Huang Xiaolong with shock, no, with astonishment.

"Late-Tenth Order God Realm!!" Feng Yang blurted out, unable to control the astonishment, shock, and elation he felt, jumping to his feet and staring at Huang Xiaolong with bright eyes.

Liu Yun and Qi Wen sucked in a breath of cold air.

He wasn't a peak late-Eighth Order God Realm, nor was he a Ninth Order God Realm! Huang Xiaolong was already a late-Tenth Order God Realm!!

Chapter 773: Saint Mother Yao Chi's Birthday Banquet

Huang Xiaolong already expected this reaction from the three, but he was still embarrassed being stared at with such intense gazes. He nodded at Feng Yang, saying, "This disciple has been very fortunate, coming across some fortuitous encounters these years, and accidentally broke through to late-Tenth Order God Realm."

Feng Yang, Liu Yun, and Qi Wen nearly tumbled while standing after they heard Huang Xiaolong's excuse.

Again, accidentally?!

One could break through to Tenth Order God Realm accidentally?!

The three of them stared at Huang Xiaolong with exaggerated astonishment.

However, anyone who found out that Huang Xiaolong was already a late-Tenth Order God Realm would have such an expression.

How long had he been cultivating?

Not even a hundred and fifty years, right?

A hundred and fifty years! For some God Realm cultivators, a hundred and fifty years was nothing but the blink of an eye. Some super forces' geniuses would take several hundred years just to break through from peak half-step God Realm to God Realm.

A long time later, Feng Yang, Liu Yun, and Qi Wen recovered from their astonishment. Their complicated emotions only grew more complicated.

Looking at Huang Xiaolong, Feng Yang suddenly had an impulse to laugh loudly and to cry loudly at the same time.

Huang Xiaolong was his personal disciple, and his disciple having such amazing achievements made him feel over the moon. Then again, he had always been proud of his own great talent, but when compared to this personal disciple of his, the gap was too shocking for Feng Yang.

He remembered that it took him exactly five hundred years to reach Tenth Order God Realm from First Order God Realm.

No, more accurately, it took him five hundred and three years.

While Feng Yang was downcast, Liu Yun and Qi Wen were just as despondent.

Liu Yun recalled that moment a little over a hundred years ago, when Huang Xiaolong had just passed the Black Warrior Institute's new disciple assessment, successfully becoming an outer disciple, then their Master took an interest and received Huang Xiaolong as his personal disciple. These scenes flashed past in Liu Yun's mind.

The lively and grand apprenticeship ceremony felt like yesterday, and yet, their youngest Junior Apprentice-brother was already a Tenth Order God Realm cultivator?! Furthermore, judging from the aura he released, Huang Xiaolong's real strength definitely exceeds his!

Liu Yin was depressed. He embarked on the path of cultivation for more than ten thousand years, and how long had Huang Xiaolong been cultivating?

No one spoke.

Everyone in the hall was dead silent.

"Master, you told me to return, saying there's something you want to say to me. May I know what is it?" At the end, it fell on Huang Xiaolong's shoulders to break the heavy silence.

Feng Yang regained his composure, a smile spread over his face, "It's nothing big. The reason I wanted you to return is to have you accompany me to participate in Saint Mother Yao Chi's birthday celebration. I was a little worried initially, but since you've already broken through to Tenth Order God Realm, it seems I worried needlessly."

'As expected, it was related to the Saint Mother Yao Chi's birthday banquet.' Huang Xiaolong inwardly confirmed. But what was Feng Yang worrying about? This point perplexed Huang Xiaolong.

Watching Huang Xiaolong's expression, Feng Yang explained, "Saint Mother Yao Chi's birthday celebration banquet this time is only an excuse on the surface. From the information I received, Saint Mother Yao Chi has decided to ascend to the Divine World some time in the near future, that's why before she ascends she wants to select a disciple to inherit her legacy."

Liu Yun and Qi Wen straightened their backs and listened attentively. Only now did they realize there was another intention behind Saint Mother Yao Chi's banquet.

Feng Yang went on, "Although we don't know what criteria Saint Mother Yao Chi is basing on to select her inheritor, I think there will be some kind of competition or talent assessment to determine the person."

Liu Yun inquired, "Master is saying that, in Saint Mother Yao Chi's banquet, all families' talented disciples present there would compete against each other and the strongest one or the most talented person will inherit her legacy?"

Feng Yang nodded, "This is the most possible scenario, but it still depends on her final decision." Saying this, Feng Yang turned to Huang Xiaolong, seeing his nonchalant expression, a wry smile tugged at the corners of his mouth, "I know you kid have no interest in becoming Saint Mother Yao Chi's inheritor, but being selected is not so simple as learning as new cultivation technique."

Huang Xiaolong's eyes lit up, "Master's saying?"

Feng Yang continued, "Saint Mother Yao Chi was the first place winner of the God Ranking Battle in the second last term, not many people know about her before that. Later on, the reason her strength improved so drastically is because she found a great ancient sect's treasury! Inside that great ancient sect's treasury is a kind of medicinal pellet that's even higher grade than the Exalted Divinity Pellet!"

"Even higher grade than the Exalted Divinity Pellet?!" Huang Xiaolong was genuinely shocked.

Liu Yun and Qi Wen were also shocked.

Wasn't the Exalted Divinity Pellet ranked at the top amongst sacred grade divine pellets in the four galaxies? There was actually something of even higher grade?

Feng Yang nodded, "Correct. Though the Exalted Divinity Pellet sits at the top of the sacred grade divine pellet list, it's not exactly accurate. As far as I know, there are two kinds of sacred grade divine pellets that are of a higher grade compared to the Exalted Divinity Pellets."

Two kinds!

Huang Xiaolong, Liu Yun, and Qi Wen all showed astonished faces.

"One of the two is what the Saint Mother Yao Chi found from that great ancient sect's treasury, called Amethyst Water Droplet Divine Pill, and the other one is the ancient times' Wilderness Deity Everlasting Hundred Connecting Divine Pill!" said Feng Yang.

A light flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

Amethyst Water Droplet Divine Pill!

Although with his current strength he didn't necessarily need this Amethyst Water Droplet Divine Pill, there were still his family and those at Huang Clan Manor. This Amethyst Water Droplet Divine Pill would definitely be beneficial for his family's cultivation.

"Master, even if Saint Mother found the Amethyst Water Droplet Divine Pill, so many years have passed. With her own consumption, wouldn't they be finished by now?" Liu Yun asked.

Feng Yang smiled "Finished? What if she has the refining method for the Amethyst Water Droplet Divine Pill?"

"The refining method?!" Liu Yun blurted in surprise.

Feng Yang confirmed, "Right, Saint Mother Yao Chi not only has the Amethyst Water Droplet Divine Pill, but she also has its refining method. On top of that, she has an armor named Light of the Water God's Divine Armor, and other divine artifacts. When she ascends to the Divine World, she won't be able to take the Light of the Water God's Divine Armor, thus, all these things will be passed over to the disciple she selects. Even more so that treasury she found. Moreover, after being a great Highgod Realm master for so many years herself, her personal collection of treasures is also very valuable!"

"Does that mean we're unable to bring other things when ascending to the Divine World?" Huang Xiaolong was stunned as he asked the question.

Feng Yang nodded, "That's right, the natural laws of the higher realms differ from ours, therefore things from our lower realms are unable to enter the Divine World, including spatial rings. Unless they are things from a higher realm from the beginning."

Huang Xiaolong inwardly breathed in relief hearing the last part.

'That's good.'

The Godly Mt. Xumi was a treasure from the Buddhist World, and the Dragon Pearl was the Divine World Dragon God's treasure. According to this, he'd be able to bring these two items to the Divine World.

"Master, about Saint Mother Yao Chi's disciple selection, can anyone participate?" Qi Wen asked.

Feng Yang smiled, "Naturally not, only those below the Highgod Realm. A Highgod Realm master could ascend to the Divine World at any time, so the inheritor that Saint Mother Yao Chi chooses cannot be a Highgod Realm master. All of you get ready, three days later we'll set out to the Great Lake World."

Feng Yang's three disciples nodded.

Since they would be departing three days later, Huang Xiaolong decided to return to his Golden Dragon Peak and look around.

Chapter 774: A Horrified Wang Na

Not long after Huang Xiaolong left Feng Yang's manor, he arrived at the Red Flood Mountain Range.

But, when he reached the Golden Dragon Peak, Huang Xiaolong's expression was darker than muddy water looking at his torn down Palace of Nine Halls.

The Palace of Nine Halls grand defensive formation had already been destroyed.

In the distance were two Black Warrior Institute Grand Elders instructing more than a dozen elite disciples to uproot the spiritual trees and medicinal herbs planted around the Palace of Nine Halls.

Watching this, a sharp light glinted in Huang Xiaolong's eyes as he flew toward the group of people.

The dozen elite disciples that were busy uprooting and destroying the surrounding spiritual trees and herbs paused slightly when they saw someone flying toward them. But when they saw it was Huang Xiaolong, all of them stopped whatever they were doing and retreated behind the two Grand Elders in panic.

Although Huang Xiaolong hadn't been in Black Warrior Institute for more than ten years, his ferocious reputation lived on. These elite disciples still remembered how Jiang Yu was reduced to a crippled idiot by Huang Xiaolong.

Since that time Huang Xiaolong damaged Jiang Yu's soul, turning him into an idiot, both the Jiang Family Patriarch and Vice-Principal Wang Na had tried every possible method, yet still failed to heal Jiang Yu.

Hence, until now, Jiang Yu remained an idiot.

"Who told you to tear down my Palace of Nine Halls?" Descended down on the peak, his cold gaze was fixed on the two Black Warrior Institute Grand Elders.

The two Grand Elders were furious that Huang Xiaolong dared to use an interrogative tone when speaking to them, their faces showed contempt and ill-will.

"Huang Xiaolong, you're nothing but an Elder, how dare you use this kind of tone when speaking to us?" The Black Warrior Institute Grand Elder He Zhiwu barked.

The other Grand Elder, He Fei, gave an obvious cold sneer, "Your palace? Huang Xiaolong, you've already been promoted to an Elder for a long time. Don't tell me you didn't know that after being promoted you can no longer have a dwelling in the Red Flood Mountain Range. Vice-Principal Wang Na already gave the order to retrieve the Golden Dragon Peak, to be used by other elite disciples. We cannot allow you to occupy the Golden Dragon Peak for infinity just because you're the Institute Principal's personal disciple."

The gaze in Huang Xiaolong's eyes turned icy, "So, it's that old witch Wang Na's order. Does my Master know about this?"

He Zhiwu chuckled with a menacing flavor, "Nonsense, you're the Institute Principal's personal disciple that has forcefully occupied this Golden Dragon Peak for too long, Vice-Principal Wang Na doesn't need to report to the Institute Principal."

He Fei snapped, "Our Vice-Principal already ordered for this Golden Dragon peak to be retrieved. Not punishing you is already being considerate, so why don't you scram now?!"

Huang Xiaolong snickered, "According to what you've said, I should be thanking that old witch instead."

According to the Black Warrior Institute's rules, after an elite disciple was promoted to an Elder, they could no longer have their dwelling located at the Red Flood Mountain Range. The Elders had their dwellings in the Eastern Spirit Mountain Range.

Then again, rules were only rules. Many of the Elders, even after their promotion, had kept their place in the Red Flood Mountain Range.

However, no one really bothered with this matter. After all, this was a miscellaneous matter.

And now, that old witch Wang Na was using this as an excuse to tear down Huang Xiaolong's Golden Dragon Peak dwelling, it was clear that Wang Na was intentionally making things difficult for Huang Xiaolong.

"Huang Xiaolong, a mere Elder like you dared to disrespect Vice-Principal Wang Na again and again!" He Zhiwu reprimanded righteously, "I'll detain you now and let the Punishment Hall decide your crimes!" His hand formed into a claw, aiming at Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong snorted watching this, he merely raised a finger to counter.

Watching this, He Zhiwu didn't mind Huang Xiaolong's action at all. His eyes filled with ridicule. Huang Xiaolong, a measly Elder, wanted to counter his attack?"

But, in the next second, He Zhiwu's face tightened.

By this point, Huang Xiaolong's finger force had penetrated He Zhiwu's palm, then proceeded toward his chest.

He Zhiwu let out a miserable scream as he was sent flying into the air.

He Fei and the elite disciples were stupefied at the outcome.

Huang Xiaolong's figure flickered, arriving in front of He Fei. He Fei had yet to recover when Huang Xiaolong's palm strike landed on his chest. His chest caved in and he was knocked back, crashing down right on top of He Zhiwu.

The surrounding elite disciples seemed to have lost their senses.

"Huang, Huang Xiaolong, you!" He Fei rolled out off He Zhiwu's body with blood spurting out from his mouth, staring fearfully at Huang Xiaolong.

"If you two don't want to end up like Jiang Yu, scram!" Huang Xiaolong's voice was icy cold.

He Zhiwu and He Fei struggled up from the ground, staggering in fear at Huang Xiaolong's words. Both of them turned and fled without daring to utter another word.

"Go back and tell that old witch Wang Na, since she gave the order to tear down my Golden Dragon Peak, a few days later I'll go and tear down her Wuhuang Peak." Huang Xiaolong said.

He Zhiwu and He Fei's body shivered before fleeing away.

The group of elite disciples was trembling with fear, but without Huang Xiaolong's permission, no one had the guts to leave.

"E-Elder Huang, we were just following orders, we don't dare now, please, please spare us." One of the elite disciples' stammered as he pleaded, "Please, spare us!"

Huang Xiaolong remained aloof, striking his palm out. The palm force knocked all the elite disciples to the air, then over the mountain peak, rolling down to the foothills.

The Golden Dragon Peak was quiet once more.

Huang Xiaolong looked around at the scattered uprooted trees and plants, his mood extremely bad. Although these spiritual trees and herbs weren't that important to him, the Golden Dragon Peak was a place he spent many years and effort.

Moreover, before he came back to the institute, his mother said that she would like to come back and have a look in the future.

His parents also had some attachment toward this Golden Dragon Peak. After all, they stayed here for several decades. This was the place where his parents and the others broke through to Saint realm and God Realm.

Looking at the ruined Palace of Nine Halls, a light glinted in his eyes. Naturally, this matter wouldn't end here. However, that old witch Wang Na had been keeping a low-profile for some time. Suddenly making a move on him, was it because of the backing from that mysterious Great Lord?

Huang Xiaolong contemplated the matter, deciding to find a chance and discuss with his Master Feng Yang about the mysterious Great Lord.

Then, with a wave of his hand, his true immortal essence fire incinerated the ruined Palace of Nine Halls down to the ground. Nothing remained.

Since it had already been destroyed by that old witch Wang Na, then he would build a bigger palace. They were departing to Saint Mother Yao Chi's banquet three days later, but three days was sufficient.

Thus, Huang Xiaolong began taking out the Divine World's iron and ores to construct a new dwelling.

However, the Golden Dragon Peak's defensive formations were an improved version placed on top of his Palace of Nine Halls Bagua Trigram Formation. He Zhiwu and He Fei shouldn't have been capable of destroying the Golden Dragon Peak's defensive formations.

What method did they use?

His instinct told him this was somehow related to that mysterious Great Lord again.

While Huang Xiaolong was busy melting the Divine World's iron to rebuild the Golden Dragon Peak, He Zhiwu and He Fei had fled back to Wang Na's Wuhuang Peak, reporting what happened to her.

Hearing their report, Wang Na was inwardly horrified. In less than two decades, that Huang Xiaolong's strength had grown to this extent! Easily defeating an early Tenth Order God Realm like He Zhiwu and He Fei!

This made Wang Na's sullen face even more gloomy.

Chapter 775: Encountering the Jiang Family Patriarch

"According to your judgment, what is that Huang Xiaolong's strength now?" Wang Na questioned in a somber voice.

He Zhiwu and He Fei exchanged a glance. He Zhiwu hesitated before speaking, "I think his strength is on par with Eldest Senior Brother."

The Eldest Senior Brother was referring to Liu Yun.

"What you two are saying is, that Huang Xiaolong's real strength is already comparable to a peak late-Tenth Order God Realm master?" Wang Na asked again in detail after hearing He Zhiwu's answer, unable to accept it.

Liu Yun was someone who had cultivated for more than ten thousand years. How long had Huang Xiaolong been cultivating?

Both He Zhiwu and He Fei were dejected as well. In fact, the two of them also found it hard to believe that they were defeated by Huang Xiaolong. However, what happened earlier couldn't have been an illusion, their injuries and pain were the best evidence.

They smiled wryly inside while nodding their heads at Wang Na after her second question.

Wang Na sucked in a breath of cold air. She did not speak further, her expression sullen to the extreme.

Huang Xiaolong's strength had actually grown to this extent!

"Vice-Principal." The two of them called out cautiously after seeing Wang Na remain silent for a long time.

Wang Na regained her senses.

"Saint Mother Yao Chi's birthday banquet is nearing, and the Institute Principal will definitely bring Huang Xiaolong to participate. This subordinate feels that it's a good opportunity." He Zhiwu suggested.

Wang Na's eyes lit up, "You're saying that if that Huang Xiaolong becomes the Saint Mother's legacy inheritor, then we can...?"

"Exactly, but with Huang Xiaolong's current strength, there's only a handful of people below the Highgod Realm that are capable of killing him." He Fei solemnly reminded.

Wang Na pondered, "You two need not worry about this, I have my own arrangement."

"Yes, Vice-Institute Principal."

Three days later.

After Huang Xiaolong's three days of construction, a new grand dwelling once again stood on the top of the Golden Dragon Peak.

The newly built dwelling was as grand as a palace, gleaming under the sunlight. Its surrounding land was once again filled with spiritual trees, flowers, and medicinal herbs.

Huang Xiaolong nodded with satisfaction looking at his new work. Then he flew straight to his Master's manor.

When he arrived, his Senior Apprentice-brother Liu Yun and Third Apprentice-sister Qi Wen were already there. Other than them, his Second Apprentice-brother Chen Yang was also there.

These years Huang Xiaolong rarely saw Chen Yang and their relationship was nothing to speak of. Even though Chen Yang saw Huang Xiaolong, he had no intention of exchanging any greetings, whereas Huang Xiaolong wasn't the kind of person that went about flattering others. 'Treat others as they treat you', hence Huang Xiaolong also ignored Cheng Yang.

When Feng Yang saw that all of his disciples had arrived, they departed from the Black Warrior Institute with him at the front, heading to the Great Lake World.

With ample time before the day of the banquet, their journey proceeded in a relaxed manner. From time to time, they would stop for a day or two when passing by certain world surfaces.

Their journey progressed without incident.

Roughly a month later, Feng Yang's group finally arrived at the Azure Dragon Galaxy's Great Lake World.

Tearing the Great Lake World's outer barrier, the five people entered its atmosphere. The moment Huang Xiaolong entered, he immediately felt the rich water element spiritual energy in the environment.

Moreover, this Great Lake World's water spiritual energy contained a unique life force. Although faint, Huang Xiaolong was able to detect it, which surprised him.

One must know, life force within spiritual energy was something rarer than rare. Huang Xiaolong had been to quite a few world surfaces, but he had yet to see a world surface that had life force within its spiritual energy. That's why this Great Lake World's water spiritual energy that contained life force came as a surprise to Huang Xiaolong.

Liu Yun, Chen Yang, and Qi Wen also detected the faint life vitality contained in the spiritual energy, their expressions mirrored Huang Xiaolong's.

When Feng Yang saw his disciples' expressions, he chuckled and said, "It is said that in the primordial times, a God of Life died in this Great Lake World. Furthermore, his godhead integrated with the Great Lake World and that's why there is life force in the spiritual energy here."

"The God of Life's godhead!" Huang Xiaolong and the others were astounded.

Feng Yang smiled, "Yes, of course, that's how the legend goes. Whether it's true or not, no one knows. In these millions of years, countless masters have tried searching for this fabled godhead, but until now, not a single person succeeded."

A light flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

No one ever found it? If this Great Lake World really contained the godhead of a God, Huang Xiaolong was confident that he would be able to find it.

That's because he had the Blood Sacrifice Law!

He could use the Blood Sacrifice Law to find the godhead, just like that time when he was searching for the Hundred Spirits Beast King's sealed arms.

Huang Xiaolong had already decided. After Saint Mother Yao Chi's banquet, he would try to search for that primordial God's godhead using the Blood Sacrifice Law.

When a perfection stage Tenth Order God Realm broke through to the Highgod Realm, condensing their godhead, the godhead condensed also varied according to the person's cultivation technique. Therefore, godheads also had different attributes.

Cultivators cultivating earth element techniques would condense an earth element godhead, cultivation related to fire would create a fire element godhead, then water element, metal element, and lightning element.

Other than the common elements, there were also the light element, dark element, and life element!

The light, dark, and life element godheads; these three were the hardest kind of godheads to condense. Especially the life element godhead.

Due to the vibrant life force contained inside a life element godhead, if it was absorbed by cultivators below the Highgod Realm, it could improve their physique from the core and also increases one's lifespan. Hence, it was more valuable than most godheads.

Godheads of other elements might not be suitable to absorb due to the differences between a person's cultivation technique or their physical limitations, however, the life element godhead was different. Regardless of a person's cultivation technique or physical limitations, they could easily absorb the life force inside the godhead. The Huang Family could also do so.

If he could find this life element godhead, even though he himself didn't need it, the life force inside it would be beneficial to his family and Shi Xiaofei.

"I was wondering who might it be, so it's the Black Warrior Institute Principal." While Huang Xiaolong was pondering about that God of Life's godhead, a voice sounded. Turning to look, a group of people could be seen flying toward them in the distance.

It was the Jiang Family Patriarch and Jiang Family members.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes narrowed.

Moments later, the Jiang and Gudu Families' people reached Feng Yang's group.

"Haha, Black Warrior Institute Principal, you're also here to attend Saint Mother Yao Chi's banquet?" The Jiang Family's Patriarch, Jiang Wuhuang, flashed a radiant smile as he greeted Feng Yang, "What a coincidence, we're also here to attend the birthday banquet."

Judging from the smile on Jiang Wuhuang's face, no one would have guessed that he held a deep grudge toward Huang Xiaolong.

Feng Yang responded mildly, "Coincidence, indeed."

The Gudu Family Patriarch Gudu Ye's gaze swept over Huang Xiaolong, Liu Yun, and the others, then back again on Huang Xiaolong while speaking to Feng Yang in a flat tone, "I didn't expect Institute Principal Feng Yang would bring along his youngest disciple to participate in Saint Mother Yao Chi's birthday banquet. Is Institute Principal hoping for another stage battle during the banquet, so that your disciple can once again amaze everyone with a brilliant act?"

Gudu Ye's words were full of mockery and provocation.

A sharp light gleamed in Feng Yang's eyes, "Patriarch Gudu need not exert yourself over this."

A tall young man beside the Jiang Family Patriarch took a step forward, condescending and provocative as he glanced at Huang Xiaolong from the corner of his eye, "So, you're that Huang Xiaolong? I hope you can maintain your legendary undefeated record on Saint Mother Yao Chi's battle stage."

"Institute Principal Feng Yang, we'll meet again at the banquet." Jiang Wuhuang let out a horrid laughter, as he and Patriarch Gudu flew off with people from their families.

Chapter 776: Jiang Hanzhi

As Huang Xiaolong watched the Jiang and Gudu Families' people fly farther away, the coldness in the depth of his eyes increased.

"I heard that Jiang Hanzhi entered death seclusion in preparation for the coming Highgod Advancement Tournament, I didn't expect him to participate in Saint Mother Yao Chi's banquet." Liu Yun looked at the back of the tall young man who taunted Huang Xiaolong earlier, his brows furrowed.

"Jiang Hanzhi deliberately said those words. It looks like during the stage battle a few days later he'll try to stir trouble with Junior Apprentice-brother." Qi Wen said with worried expression on her delicate face as she turned slightly, looking at Huang Xiaolong, "Fourth Junior Apprentice-brother, "You must be careful against this Jiang Hanzhi."

Huang Xiaolong nodded.

Liu Yun noticed Huang Xiaolong's nonchalant attitude and said, "This Jiang Hanzhi ranks fifth on the Highgod Advancement List, he advanced to perfection stage late-Tenth Order Realm over three thousand years ago. He is an existence that can breakthrough to Highgod Realm at any time. Although Junior Apprentice-brother's strength has greatly improved in recent years, already bring a late-Tenth Order God Realm, it would be a hard battle against Jiang Hanzhi."

In Liu Yun's opinion, though Huang Xiaolong's strength was amazing, it was still far from being Jiang Hanzhi's opponent. Saying that it would be a hard battle for Huang Xiaolong was just a euphemistic approach.

How could he not distinguish the underlying meaning in Liu Yun's words? Huang Xiaolong smiled wryly in secret, the fifth-ranked on the Highgod Advancement List? This reminded him of the first person on the same list—Wan Long.

Feng Yang agreed, "Your Eldest Senior Apprentice-brother is right, that Jiang Hanzhi is one of the Jiang Family's top geniuses of the last twenty thousand years. Moreover, your cultivation time is very short, slightly over a hundred years, it's alright if you're not his opponent. Still, at your current strength, it won't be so easy for him to win in less than a hundred moves."

Subsequently, Feng Yang said some words of encouragement to comfort Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong could only nod his head on the surface while inwardly smiling wryly.

Feng Yang's group continued to head toward the mountain where Saint Mother Yao Chi's cultivation dwelling was.

On the way there, there were a few times when an unnoticeable sharp light glinted in Feng Yang's eyes.

If this was in the past, Jiang Wuhuang and Gudu Ye wouldn't have dared to show any arrogance in front of him, but now... Could the Jiang and Gudu Families have another backing?

Two hours later, Feng Yang and his four disciples stopped above the sea surface.

The view in front of them was heavily obscured, with fog covering a few miles of the sea surface. From the depth of the fog, rays of colorful light could be faintly seen shining through.

Before his disciples' confused expressions, Feng Yang pointed at the fog, "This is an ancient illusion array named Seven Prism Illusion. As long as you pass through this Seven Prism Illusion Array you can enter the Yaochi Mountain, but if your cultivation is lacking, you'll be trapped inside an illusion for life. If no one comes to rescue the ones trapped, their souls would be destroyed."

Huang Xiaolong and the others were alarmed.

"Follow me closely after we enter, do not wander around." Feng Yang added as he pointed a finger at each of his disciples. A protective barrier wrapped around Liu Yun, Chen Yang, Qi Wen, and Huang Xiaolong.

Feng Yang cut through the thick fog, flying in.

Huang Xiaolong and the others followed closely behind Feng Yang.

The moment they entered the fog, bright seven-colored lights flashed in Huang Xiaolong's eyes. The thick fog disappeared and Huang Xiaolong found himself in a bright seven-colored world. Heaven and earth were all covered in a prism of seven colors.

Right at that moment, his soul sea shook. The illusion of a rainbow-colored world disappeared and he was back above the sea.

Even though Huang Xiaolong managed to break out from the illusion, he still felt astonished. This ancient Seven Prism Illusion Array was horrifyingly powerful. If he really was an average late-Tenth Order God Realm cultivator, in that split second earlier he would have immersed himself into that illusion.

Huang Xiaolong looked around and saw his three seniors having the same astonished expression.

Obviously, not just anyone could attend this Saint Mother Yao Chi's birthday banquet, the minimum requirement to enter was at least a peak late-Tenth Order God Realm or exceptional soul force that exceeded a peak late-Tenth Order God Realm.

Was this the first test to Saint Mother Yao Chi's inheritor selection? Only by passing this first test would the candidates be eligible to compete for the inheritor position?

A few minutes later, Huang Xiaolong and the rest passed through the layers of thick fog, safely following behind Feng Yang.

After they got out from the thick fog, a big mountain that hovered above the sea surface entered their sight. That hovering mountain was at least two to three thousand zhang tall, and had an even larger width. What they saw on that mountain were the undulating roofs of grand structures that reflected a soft glow.

Huang Xiaolong was inwardly surprised watching this soft glow. This glow actually came from spiritual trees and herbs, and only those medicinal plants above a million years old emitted this kind of glow.

Medicinal herbs above a million years old were extremely rare, yet on this Yaochi Mountain they actually grew everywhere?!

Just these million-year-old herbs on the Yaochi Mountain were enough to make all the super families in the four galaxies burn with greed. Even Feng Yang, as the Black Warrior Institute Principal, was salivating as he looked at them.

As they flew toward the mountain, six young women clad in flowy white dresses flew toward them. Clearly, these were Saint Mother Yao Chi's maids, and each one of them had pretty features. Even though they were incomparable to Shi Xiaofei, they were charming enough to bedazzle the eyes.

Watching these six young beautiful women, Liu Yun gulped in secret, but in the next second, he smiled wryly in a pitiful way. Right at his waist was Qi Wen's dainty hand, pinching him.

Huang Xiaolong laughed seeing this.

After confirming Feng Yang and the others' identity, the six young women respectfully led Feng Yang's group to Yaochi Mountain, all the way up to the peak, where they were arranged to stay in a palace-like courtyard.

It seems like the guests' accommodations were arranged according to different standards. The higher one's identity and position, the closer their accommodation was to the mountain peak.

Feng Yang's Black Warrior Institute Principal identity and status naturally entitled him to a place close to the peak.

After their group's accommodations were settled, the six young women excused themselves. Before leaving, they briefly explained the rules and restricted areas of Yaochi Mountain.

After the six young women left, Liu Yun pulled Huang Xiaolong to his courtyard to drink with him. Huang Xiaolong was powerless to refuse and could only give up on cultivating.

While drinking, Huang Xiaolong couldn't resist asking Liu Yun about him and Qi Wen.

But Liu Yun shook his head, looking despondent, not saying a word.

Liu Yun's expression made Huang Xiaolong feel that things weren't right. This time, he decided to ask Liu Yun directly. Liu Yun sighed heavily, answering, "My chances of getting together with your Third Apprentice-sister are close to null. You're aware that your Third Apprentice-sister is from the Qi Family, however, the Qi Family has already decided to ally itself with the Zhu Family with this marriage. On top of that, this matter was set by the Qi Family Ancestor and Patriarch."

This came as a surprise to Huang Xiaolong, asking, "Who is the 'groom'?"

"It's the Highgod Advancement List's thirteenth place, Zhu Chenyi." Mentioning Zhu Chenyi, Liu Yun's hands clenched into fists, his face filled with resentment.

Huang Xiaolong's expression turned serious, "Does Master know about this?"

Another heavy sighed escaped Liu Yun's mouth, "I understand what you're trying to say. In fact, Master has tried to talk to the Qi Family's Ancestor concerning this, but the Qi Family Ancestor asserted that the marriage was already set, rescinding it would not only affect the relationship between the Qi and Zhu Families, it would also cause the Qi Family to suffer financial losses. Unless... unless I take out twenty thousand divine grade spirit stones as bride token, and they must be high divine grade spirit stones or above."

Twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stones!

That was equal to 1.2 trillion!

It was obvious that it was a deliberate ruse to make things difficult for Liu Yun.

Not even Feng Yang, as the Institute Principal of the Black Warrior Institute, could take out 1.2 trillion! Even less so Liu Yun!

Chapter 777: Lu Cong

In truth, Huang Xiaolong had a peculiar feeling when he heard that the Qi Family Ancestor wanted Liu Yun to give a bride token of twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stones before he would be willing to rescind the marriage agreement with the Zhu Family.

What he, Huang Xiaolong, didn't lack the most were high divine grade spirit stones.

"That Qi Family Ancestor really said it like that?" Huang Xiaolong laughed, laughing so much that Liu Yun was baffled.

Seeing that Huang Xiaolong wouldn't stop laughing, Liu Yun said, "I know Junior Apprentice-brother has the Hailstone and Xuanji Treasures, but those twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stones are not a small sum."

To Liu Yun, even the Hailstone and Xuanji Treasures combined couldn't have twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stones even if they emptied and sold all the spirit pellets and the Divine World iron and ores. It still wasn't enough to gather 1.2 trillion!

Then again, despite their good relationship, Liu Yun couldn't and was too embarrassed to extend his hand asking his Junior Apprentice-brother for it. Their relationship was another matter, but that was 1.2 trillion after all, not twelve billion!

Just as Liu Yun said that, Huang Xiaolong slightly turned his wrist. The hall quivered as countless spirit stones fell from the void.

In a few short seconds, spirit stones filled the hall. In that instant, vibrant spiritual energy surged madly.

Liu Yun stared dazedly at the hill of divine grade spirit stones, unable to react for a long time. And when he finally reacted, he went from astonishment to disbelief, then to trembling as he jumped to his feet, wobbling toward the spirit stone hill. Liu Yun's hand reached out gingerly, touching and picking up one of the spirit stones. He mumbled incoherently, "Di-divine, h-high divine grade spirit stone! This, this, this is real, it's real!"

Huang Xiaolong's laughed sounded, "Of course it's real, are there any fake high divine grade spirit stones?"

Liu Yun sucked in a breath of cold air, spinning around to face Huang Xiaolong, "Junior Apprentice-brother, this...!"

Huang Xiaolong waved his hand, "Senior Apprentice-brother, I know what you want to say. Just consider these twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stones as my wedding gift to you and Third Apprentice-sister, therefore you must absolutely accept it!"

Liu Yun still hesitated, "Still...!"

Twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stones, this wedding gift was overwhelmingly expensive!

Huang Xiaolong interjected, a smile on his face, "High divine grade spirit stones are something that I don't lack, so you need not feel embarrassed. On the day you and Third Apprentice-sister get married, I'll send another twenty thousand as a congratulatory gift."

Liu Yun shuddered, his eyes widened in shock staring stupidly at Huang Xiaolong.

Send another twenty thousand as congratulatory gift!

At that moment, Liu Yun felt his head spin.

It was a long time later before Liu Yun finally regained his senses, and when he did, he hugged Huang Xiaolong tightly in gratitude.

The predicament that he had been agonizing over for so long was finally resolved. Like a small child a few years of age, he was laughing one second, crying the next.

Watching his Senior Apprentice-brother's antics, Huang Xiaolong was speechless twice over. But he could empathize with Liu Yun's feelings.

On the other hand, Huang Xiaolong was glad that Liu Yun did not ask him how he got so many high divine grade spirit stones.

Some time later, Huang Xiaolong left Liu Yun's courtyard, whereas Liu Yun almost ran to towards Qi Wen's place, wearing a happy smile. No doubt, he couldn't wait to share the good news with her.

Watching his Senior Apprentice-brother Liu Yun disappearing from sight, a faint smile tugged at the corners of Huang Xiaolong's mouth as he walked out from the courtyards, strolling around idly.

While he was strolling around, he came across quite a few disciples from the four galaxies walking around in groups of two or three. They were exploring the place with their companions, talking and laughing.

"Rumours say that several people on the Highgod Advancement List are also here, even the third-ranked Lu Cong is here!"

"What?! Lu Cong's here as well?! These disciples on the top of the Highgod Advancement List, even though they aren't Highgod Realm masters yet, each of them are freak geniuses with strength almost comparable to a Highgod Realm master. If they're also here, there goes our chances..."

"It's just that, I don't know for what reason, the first-ranked Wan Long actually isn't here! Oh, but I've heard that Huang Xiaolong is!"

"Huang Xiaolong? With his Eighth Order God Realm strength, what is he doing here? Although his talent is amazing, I heard that one of the first conditions Saint Mother Yao Chi put up in selecting the inheritor disciple is a cultivation of late-Tenth Order and above."

That group of disciples passed by Huang Xiaolong's side. Not recognizing him, they walked on.

Listening to that group of disciples' discussion, Huang Xiaolong was curious.

Third on the Highgod Advancement List, Lu Cong? Huang Xiaolong suddenly remembered that time on the Hailstone Mainland when he was searching for the Hailstone Treasure. He met a tall young man of the Azure Dragon Institute that displayed the Ten Thousand Words Dharani to break the restrictive formation.

That young man was also called Lu Cong.

'Looks like that tall young man I encountered on the Hailstone Mainland was the same Lu Cong on the Highgod Advancement List.'

Even though there were quite a few similar discussions, Huang Xiaolong didn't pay them much attention.

Just as he turned around, planning to return to his courtyard, a group of five disciples in Azure Dragon Institute brocade robes was walking toward his direction.

One of them was the same tall young man, Lu Cong!

Lu Cong was surprised seeing Huang Xiaolong, blurting out: "Huang Xiaolong!" Clearly, he didn't expect to run into Huang Xiaolong here.

The other four Azure Dragon Institute disciples spread out and encircled Huang Xiaolong as if they were trained dogs when they heard Lu Cong say his name. All of them fixed a deathly glare at Huang Xiaolong.

But Lu Cong reprimanded the four: "What are you all doing? This place is Yaochi Mountain!"

Only then did the four Azure Dragon Institute disciples shuffle back to Lu Cong's side.

Lu Cong's glare was fixed on Huang Xiaolong, sneering in ridicule, "Huang Xiaolong, I didn't expect you to also be attending Saint Mother Yao Chi's banquet, you're really overestimating yourself wanting to be her inheritor with your meager strength."

That year, he and several others went through great trouble to break the Hailstone Treasure's outer barrier, but who would have thought that all their effort was for naught. Instead, Huang Xiaolong was the one who got the Hailstone Treasure.

Due to this, his resentment and hatred toward Huang Xiaolong had only grown stronger through the years.

Huang Xiaolong was indifferent even after hearing Lu Cong's ridicule, "You think you can win the first place on the battle stage?"

Lu Cong laughed reverberated, "He Feifan broke through to Highgod Realm, but he didn't come. Wan Long isn't here either, so the first place is in my grasp. When that time comes, you can also challenge me. Too bad though, I don't think you have the strength." With that said, he signaled the four disciples behind him and left.

"Senior brother Lu, are we letting that punk off just like this?" One of them was unwilling.

An evil smile rose on Lu Cong's face, "Don't worry. During the stage battle, even if this punk doesn't dare to challenge me, I'll call him out in front of everyone, he cannot run from battling me. I'll crush him in front of everyone, then have him roll off the stage!"

Lu Cong purposely did not lower his voice, hence, his exact words reached Huang Xiaolong's ears.

Huang Xiaolong watched the backs of these Azure Dragon Institute disciples with a sneer, 'Overestimating myself?' Well then, in a few days during the stage battle, he would show Lu Cong who was the one overestimating themselves, who wins and who loses.

However, this Lu Cong wouldn't have the chance to roll off the battle stage.

Because he was fated to die on the stage!

Chapter 778: The Banquet Begins

Back in his courtyard, Huang Xiaolong entered the Godly Mt. Xumi, sitting cross-legged at the center of the Xumi Temple. He then began circulating the Asura Tactics.

The Black Tortoise and Vermilion Bird Divine Fires' spirits flew out from Huang Xiaolong's body, orbiting around him as two types of star force poured out from the void into him.

Soon, the night gave way to day.

When morning came, Huang Xiaolong ended his practice. He noticed that his internal organs were stronger than ever, tempered by the Black Tortoise and Vermilion Bird Galaxies' star force, emitting a soft glow like starlight.

"I wonder what will happen if all four great divine fires converge..." A sudden thought flashed in Huang Xiaolong's mind.

After integrating with the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire, a theory formed in Huang Xiaolong's mind, growing stronger as time passed. If he could integrate with all four divine fires, there should be some kind of transformation. There was a chance that the final product would evolve into a new, higher grade fire that surpassed the four divine fires.

A fire that surpassed the four divine fires! What kind of flame would that be?

Huang Xiaolong didn't know, but he was sure that it would bring unimaginable benefits to his cultivation path.

Moreover, with four great divine fires converged as one inside his body, his soul's clarity would be further enhanced by a huge degree, it might even prompt a stunning transformation in his soul.

This further reinforced his goal of condensing a supreme godhead.

The supreme godhead, the king of godheads!

However, the Azure Dragon Divine Fire was in Xiang Mingzhi's body. Remembering this, an intense murderous aura flickered in his eyes. If he wanted to get his hands on the Azure Dragon Divine Fire, there was only one option, kill Xiang Mingzhi!

If Xiang Mingzhi was dead, the Azure Dragon Divine Fire would be ownerless. At that time, Huang Xiaolong would be able to integrate with it!

Therefore, during the Highgod Advancement Tournament, he must kill Xiang Mingzhi!

Coming out from the Xumi Temple, Huang Xiaolong was about to practice his Asura Sword Skills when he saw Liu Yun and Qi Wen walking in together.

Yesterday, Liu Yun told Qi Wen about the twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stones, hence, this morning, both of them came to thank Huang Xiaolong. Qi Wen was especially grateful.

Huang Xiaolong could only accept it, smiling wryly in his heart.

He understood that, although twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stone wasn't a significant sum to him, to his Senior Apprentice-brother Liu Yun and Third Apprentice-sister Qi Wen, the twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stone were the thing that saved their lifetime happiness.

In the blink of an eye, four days passed.

In these four days, other than cultivating, Huang Xiaolong would sometimes go to Feng Yang's courtyard for advice on cultivation.

Of course, Feng Yang told Huang Xiaolong what he knew.

After four days, the day of Saint Mother Yao Chi's birthday banquet had finally arrived.

But before they headed to the banquet, Feng Yang had Huang Xiaolong stand in front of him and took out a pale blue divine armor. Feng Yang looked at his disciple, saying, "This is an ancient divine armor I found by chance long ago, called Blue Lion Divine Armor. Now, Master is giving it to you, put it on later."

Blue Lion Divine Armor!

Standing close at the sides, Liu Yun, Qi Wen, and Chen Yang each had different thoughts.

As an ancient treasure, the Blue Lion Divine Armor had a strong defensive power, and it was one of the top-tier divine armors amongst those known in the four galaxies. Naturally, it was extremely precious. However, there was a crucial point to this; before Feng Yang received Huang Xiaolong as his disciple, he had told his three other disciples, Liu Yun, Chen Yang, and Qi Wen, that whoever receives this Blue Lion Divine Armor would be the one who succeeds his true legacy!

No one expected Feng Yang to choose this time to give the Blue Lion Divine Armor to Huang Xiaolong.

Liu Yun and Qi Wen looked enviously at Huang Xiaolong, whereas an unnoticeable flicker of hatred flitted passed Chen Yang's eyes.

Legacy inheritor!

There was difference like heaven and earth between a personal disciple and a legacy inheritor.

A great master can have numerous personal disciples, but there will only be one legacy inheritor!

Huang Xiaolong had no idea of the underlying meaning of his Master giving him the Blue Lion Divine Armor. He hid a wry smile looking at the divine armor emitting a soft blue glow.

With everything said and done, his Master Feng Yang was still doubtful of his strength. No doubt, this Blue Lion Divine Armor was for him to protect himself. But, it was hard to blame Feng Yang for not believing that Huang Xiaolong could stand against disciples on the Highgod Advancement List.

In every term, there were thirty names on the Highgod Advancement List.

Each name represented a perfection stage late-Tenth Order God Realm and above, most of them being peak perfection stage late-Tenth Order God Realm.

In the four galaxies, there were more than thirty people at peak perfection stage late-Tenth Order God Realm, however, not everyone could have their name on the Highgod Advancement List. For example, Huang Xiaolong's Eldest Senior Apprentice-brother Liu Yun. Liu Yun couldn't even climb to the bottom of the list.

"Master, this Blue Lion Divine Armor, I.." Just as Huang Xiaolong wanted to decline, Feng Yang pulled his face down and stated in an absolute tone, "Don't say anything more, I already decide to give this to you, put it on this instant."

This instant?

Huang Xiaolong didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Having no choice but to nod and comply, he wore the Blue Lion Divine Armor beneath his robe in front of his Master and Senior Apprentice-brothers and Senior Apprentice-sister.

Only after Huang Xiaolong put on the armor did Feng Yang's expressions soften into a smile, "With this Blue Lion Divine Armor, that Jiang Hanzhi will have a hard time if he wants to hurt you."

Hearing Feng Yang bringing up that Highgod Advancement List fifth-ranked Jiang Hanzhi, Huang Xiaolong secretly shook his head.

"But you have to be careful of that Lu Cong's Ten Thousand Words Dharani." Feng Yang went on, "That Ten Thousand Words Dharani technique was the ancient Scholarly Gate's supreme technique, don't underestimate its power. Lu Cong has already cultivated more than three thousand words, his strength is already comparable to an early First Order Highgod Realm master.

Huang Xiaolong nodded again, acknowledging Feng Yang's words.

But Feng Yang went on, giving Huang Xiaolong some advice and reminders before the group left the courtyard, heading to the hall where the birthday banquet was held.

Yao Chi's courtyard was at the peak of Yaochi Mountain, not too far from where Feng Yang and the others were staying, thus it didn't take them long to reach the banquet venue.

'Yaochi' was a pond of several hundred square meters large with white mist floating from its surface. This pond was one of the universe's natural spiritual energy ponds that brought unimaginable benefits to cultivators practicing inside it.

Around the spiritual energy pond were seated many masters who came from various forces.

Huang Xiaolong took a quick glance around, seeing groups from the Azure Dragon Institute, Vermilion Bird Institute, White Tiger Institute, Jiang Family, Gudu Family, the Celestial Peach Sect, etc. There were many familiar faces.

When Feng Yang arrived, a lot of guests stood up, enthusiastically greeting Feng Yang.

Feng Yang grinned, cupping his fists to return everyone's greetings before Saint Mother Yao Chi's maids escorted his group to their seats.

Reaching their designated seat, Feng Yang sat down while Liu Yun, Chen Yang, Qi Wen, and Huang Xiaolong stood behind him. In the banquet, only Highgod Realm masters were qualified to have a seat.

Just as Feng Yang sat down, an equivocal voice sounded, "I say, Feng Yang, based on your disciples' strength, how thick-faced are they to come and participate in Saint Mother Yao Chi's banquet? Aren't you're afraid that you'll be embarrassed by them?"

Huang Xiaolong tilted his head slightly toward the source. The person who spoke was the Azure Dragon Institute Principal, Qin Yi. By coincidence or not, Qi Yi's seat was beside Feng Yang's, with no more than a three meters distance between them.

Qin Yi's voice was loud enough to attract the surrounding guests' attention.

Feng Yang's face darkened hearing this, his voice cold in retort, "Qin Yi, do you really think Saint Mother Yao Chi is going to choose someone from your Azure Dragon Institute?"

Qin Yi laughed proudly, full of confidence, "In terms of strength, our Azure Dragon has a better chance than your Black Warrior Institute."

Chapter 779: Saint Mother Yao Chi Arrives

The Azure Dragon Institute Principal's bold words drew low but indignant whispers and gasps from the nearby guests. Some families' Ancestors and Patriarchs who had good relationships with the Feng Yang frowned at Qin Yi's arrogant tone.

Even though they disliked Qin Yi's arrogant and proud attitude, in terms of strength, they couldn't deny that the Azure Dragon Institute's Lu Cong and others were indeed stronger than the Black Warrior Institute's Liu Yun, Huang Xiaolong, and the other two.

Hence, no one dared to say anything in reproach.

Feng Yang harrumphed coldly, "Let's wait and see the results."

Qin Yi issued a derisive chuckle, "Feng Yang, how about we make a little side bet? If the inheritor that Saint Mother Yao Chi will select comes from my Azure Dragon Institute, you'll give me a hundred billion, if the selected person comes from your Black Warrior Institute, then I'll give you one hundred billion."

One hundred billion!

Quite a few Ancestors and Patriarchs were shocked.

To the majority of the ones present, one hundred billion was an astronomical figure.

Feng Yang's expression sank. Anyone could see this was a plot—a pit.

He had to admit that, strength-wise, the Azure Dragon Institute disciples had a higher chance of being selected as the legacy inheritor, whereas his disciples' chances were practically zero.

"What? You lack the guts?" Seeing Feng Yang remain silent, Qin Yi taunted with a mocking laugh, "Or, as the Black Warrior Institute Principal, you can't afford to take out one hundred billion? Please don't tell me you're poor to that extent!"

Lu Cong and the other Azure Dragon Institute disciples laughed loudly.

Feng Yang's face was darker than murky water, "What if the disciple that Saint mother Yao Chi chooses is not from either of our institutes?"

"If that is the case, then our little bet is void." Qin Yi paused momentarily before answering.

"Fine, I'll bet a hundred billion with you!" An unyielding light shone in Feng Yang's eyes, agreeing in a solemn voice.

"A verbal promise is no guarantee, I ask everyone present here to bear witness, both sides will now take out one hundred billion." Seeing Feng Yang agreed, Qin Yi laughed with glee, a sly light shining in his eyes as if his scheme had already succeeded. With a wave of his hand, a spatial ring floated to the table in front of him. The restrictions on the spatial ring were already opened, thus everyone present was able to see numerous Qinglong coins piled high like mountains within.

Looks like Qin Yi had prepared well in advance.

From all directions, divine senses swept over the spatial ring. Inside it was exactly one hundred billion.

Feng Yang's expression turned even darker.

Although he could take out a hundred billion, who really carried so much money on them at all times?

"Haha, Feng Yang, you're not planning to agree to the bet purely based on empty words, right? And then go back on your words later?" Qin Yi mocked.

At this moment, Huang Xiaolong spoke indifferently, "Our Master is thinking that a bet of one hundred billion is too small, therefore he wants to change the betting amount to one trillion. It's just that Master is not sure if Institute Principal Qin can take out this sum."

One trillion!!

The surrounding guests nearly choked on their own saliva hearing Huang Xiaolong's words.

Including Qin Yi. Just like everyone else, his gaze was fixed on Huang Xiaolong.

Although Huang Xiaolong's action in this kind of occasion was considered rash, ignorant of proper etiquette given his identity, no one reprimanded him. Everyone was too flabbergasted by Huang Xiaolong's words to reprimand him.

Moments later, the Azure Dragon Institute Principal recovered his senses, glaring at Huang Xiaolong even while he laughed, "Little punk, are you sure you can take out one trillion? As long as you can take out one trillion, I'll bet one trillion with you! But, if you cannot take it out, then, hehe..." Qin Yi's expression turned cold, "I'd be forced to teach you some manners on behalf of your Master!"

Not a trace of fear could be seen on Huang Xiaolong's face, "And if I manage to take out one trillion and Institute Principal Qin can't?"

Qin Yi was taken aback by the retort. His gaze on Huang Xiaolong grew sharp and hostile, then he answered nonchalantly, "What a joke! I can't take out one trillion?" He refused to believe that Huang Xiaolong could take out such a huge sum. Even though Huang Xiaolong had the Hailstone and Xuanji Treasures, one trillion was still impossible for him.

To Qin Yi, Huang Xiaolong's actions were nothing but false bravado, trying to pull wool over their eyes.

Feng Yang was about to speak when Huang Xiaolong lightly turned his wrist and a spatial ring floated to the table in front of Feng Yang. Just like Qin Yi's, its restrictions were also opened.

The instant the spatial ring appeared, the spiritual energy around the pond rose to an inexplicable level, surging out like a tempest and shocking everyone.

Their eyes wide with shock, the present guests slowly shifted their eyes toward Huang Xiaolong's opened spatial ring, where a tall mountain of high divine grade spirit stones glittered with an alluring light.

Qin Yi was dumbstruck.

The Jiang Family Patriarch and Gudu Family Patriarch were dumbstruck.

Those distinguished guests were filled with disbelief staring at that mountain of high divine grade spirit stones.

Even Feng Yang looked like his eyes were about to fall to the ground in shock.

Time passed, and several families' Ancestors and Patriarchs seemed to have forgotten their manners. They slowly got to their feet while staring at the spatial ring with undisguised greed burning in their eyes, their throats making audible gulping sounds.

Ignoring these people's astonishment and greed, Huang Xiaolong's calm yet cold voice rang, "This ring here contains twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stones. According to the current market price, it's close to 1.2 trillion. Of course, if Institute Principal Qin is poor and can't take out 1.2 trillion, taking out just one trillion is fine ."

If Institute Principal Qin is poor!

If he can't take 1.2 trillion, taking out just one trillion is fine!

All the guests regained their composure, but there was a strange look on their faces. That was because earlier it was Qin Yi who mocked Feng Yang for being poor!

The strange thing was, no one thought that Huang Xiaolong was being arrogant, for there was 1.2 trillion worth of high divine grade spirit stones placed right in front of them.

Looking at Huang Xiaolong again, everyone's gazes had changed. Some were hot with greed, some were envious, some had admiration, some apprehension, some were flattering, and even a few containing killing intent.

Hearing Huang Xiaolong turning the tables and say that he was poor, Qin Yi's face flushed red, scrunched up in anger. The Azure Dragon Institute disciples weren't looking great either.

A ball of fire burned in Qin Yi's chest, a ball of violent, raging fire.

"What? It can't be that Institute Principal Qin is so poor to the extent of being unable to take out one trillion?" Huang Xiaolong snickered, "Could it be that Institute Principal Qin is planning to bet based on empty words and then go back on them later?"

Qin Yi's face was red one second and white the next, finally turning a morbid green.

Even though he was the Azure Dragon Institute Principal, it was still impossible for him to take out one trillion, unless he auctioned off every single treasure inside their Azure Dragon Institute's treasury.

Huang Xiaolong then icily added, "To me, it seems like Institute Principal Qin is really too poor to take out one trillion. How about this, if you can take out five hundred billion, this bet is on."

Five hundred billion?

Qin Yi and the present guests were dazed.

"Five hundred billion against your twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stones?" Qin Yi asked, a light shining in the depth of his eyes.

"Correct." Huang Xiaolong confirmed.

Qin Yi hesitated, but a second later he gritted his teeth: "Agreed!" Despite feeling that something wasn't right with Huang Xiaolong being willing to accept a five hundred billion bet against his 1.2 trillion, Qin Yi was confident that Liu Yun, Huang Xiaolong, or the other two of Feng Yang's personal disciples couldn't defeat Lu Cong's group.

The distinguished guests all around looked at Qin Yi with envious looks, feeling that it was a sure win, that the Azure Dragon Institute had picked up a fabulous deal.

Almost everyone felt that the Azure Dragon Institute had already won the bet.

At the end of the banquet, the Azure Dragon Institute would be leaving with twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stones in their pockets! Twenty thousand high divine grade spirit stones ah!! Thinking of this amount, the present Ancestors and Patriarchs felt their hearts tremble.

Qin Yi practically emptied out all the present Azure Dragon Institute people's spatial rings of their spirit stones and Qinglong coins, but he barely gathered three hundred billion. Left with no option, Qin Yi borrowed two hundred billion from several Ancestors and Patriarchs that came from the Azure Dragon Galaxy to reach five hundred billion.

Just as Qin Yi placed the five hundred billion on the table in front of him, in the distance, one of the Saint Mother Yao Chi's maids announced: "Saint Mother Yao Chi has arrived."

Chapter 780: Stage Battle

Hearing the announcement, everyone couldn't help but turn toward the direction of the voice.

In the distance, a group of pretty young women, Saint Mother Yao Chi's maids, dressed in elaborate attires were following behind a charming, dignified, and gentle like flowing young madam that looked about twenty-five to twenty-six of age.

This was Saint Mother Yao Chi?

Appreciation shone in Huang Xiaolong's eyes, he didn't expect Saint Mother Yao Chi to be such a great beauty. In terms of her features, she didn't lose to Shi Xiaofei at all. In fact, Saint Mother Yao Chi had the allure of a matured woman that Shi Xiaofei lacked.

Seeing that Saint Mother Yao Chi had arrived, everyone stood up.

With floating petals and ethereal mist in the background, Saint Mother Yao Chi and her group of maids descended in front of the guests.

Saint Mother Yao Chi wore a warm smile on her face, greeting the guests that came from various places with a nod.

Although she was first on the God Ranking List in the second last term, she wasn't putting on a lofty attitude due to that. The people she invited here today were all of high status from the four galaxies. Those who came were mostly super forces' Ancestors and Patriarchs.

After making a round greeting her guests, Saint Mother Yao Chi sat down on the lotus-shaped seat positioned at the center of the banquet venue. Whether it was intentional or otherwise, her gaze fell on the opened spatial ring on the table in front of Feng Yang. A faint smile bloomed on her lips as she looked at Feng Yang, "Black Warrior Institute Principal, so this your personal disciple, Huang Xiaolong?" She glanced at Huang Xiaolong and then back at Feng Yang.

Feng Yang grinned, "I never expected that even Saint Mother knows of my unruly disciple."

Hearing Saint Mother Yao Chi mentioning himself, Huang Xiaolong couldn't pretend to be deaf, thus he courteously cupped his fists at Saint Mother Yao Chi.

Saint Mother Yao Chi nodded, smiling amiably, "Though I rarely left the Great Lake World in the last ten thousand years, I have still heard the name of this term's Pill King. Institute Principal Feng Yang indeed received a commendable disciple."

Feng Yang chuckled in a good mood hearing that, saying a few polite words in return.

"Your Master Ascending Moon and I are also old friends." Saint Mother Yao Chi once again turned to Huang Xiaolong, "Many years ago, Senior Ascending Moon gave me some pointers in alchemy refining. In fact, I can be considered as Senior Ascending Moon's half-disciple, so you should call me Senior Sister."

Huang Xiaolong was stumped to the core.

Who knew there was this layer of connection between the Ascending Moon Old Man and Saint Mother Yao Chi. He had never heard about it from the old man's mouth.

However, the main character of the banquet already said so, Huang Xiaolong could only brave forward: "Senior Sister Yao Chi."

At Huang Xiaolong's new greeting, Saint Mother Yao Chi nodded with a satisfied smile on her face.

The Azure Dragon Institute Principal Qin Yi was upset watching Huang Xiaolong and Saint Mother Yao Chi chatting happily. His face was gloomy, but it wasn't appropriate of him to say anything.

At this time, Saint Mother Yao Chi suddenly turned her attention onto Qin Yi, saying, "About Institute Principal Qin and Institute Principal Feng's side bet, I also heard of it from my maid. How about I join in the fun? Both sides, regardless of which one loses, can have one hundred Amethyst Water Droplet Divine Pills refined by me." Saint Mother Yao Chi waved her slender hand and a jade bottle appeared in the air.

The stopper on the jade bottle uncorked, releasing bright rays of amethyst light. For the briefest second, everyone's sight was obscured by the bright light.

When everyone's eyes could see again, they saw that inside the jade bottle were many round pills that resembled crystals. Each pill emitted a spiritual energy that enticed one's soul, unable to look away.

This was the legendary pill that was ranked above the Exalted Divinity Pellet, the Amethyst Water Droplet Divine Pill!

Everyone's eyes sparkled looking at that jade bottle in the air. Soon, these hot gazes turned to extreme envy.

"Of course, other than the Azure Dragon and Black Warrior Institutes, regardless of sect or family, whether you win or lose, anyone who battles above the stage will be given ten Amethyst Water Droplet Divine Pills."

All the guests were whispering in excitement while the disciples trembled, raring to go onto the stage.

Saint Mother Yao Chi's finger pointed at the void and a several hundred square meters stage appeared above the pond. She then explained, "For the competing disciples, other than admitting defeat, falling out of the stage area is also considered a loss." She went on stating other rules with a smile on her face.

These excited guests and their disciples naturally didn't mind whatever rules Saint Mother Yao Chi had.

Injuries and death were all too common in a stage battle.

The moment Saint Mother Yao Chi stopped speaking, the stage battle officially began. However, no disciple rushed up to the stage.

Some time later, a gray shadow leaped up onto the stage.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes narrowed. This gray shadow was the Jiang Family disciple who taunted him before, the fifth-ranked on the Highgod Advancement List, Jiang Hanzhi!

After landing on the stage above, Jiang Hanzhi stood with his hands behind his back, lofty and condescending. His gaze swept over the other disciples below, stopping when it reached Huang Xiaolong, "I am the Black Tortoise Galaxy's Jiang Hanzhi, which friend is willing to enlighten me?" As he said this, his gaze kept returning to Huang Xiaolong back and forth.

"I'll come!" While Jiang Hanzhi was sending provocative look at Huang Xiaolong, a penetrating voice rang. In the next moment, a burly middle-aged man leaped onto the stage.

The middle-aged man cupped his fists at Jiang Hanzhi, "Broken Sword Sect of White Tiger Galaxy, Jia Rong. Please enlighten me." With that said, sword light flashed and an ancient-looking broken sword appeared, hovering around him.

"The Broken Sword Sect, I've long heard that no other force can compare to the Broken Sword Sect's swordsmanship." Jiang Hanzhi looked disinterested, "Don't say I didn't give you a chance, make the first move with your strongest sword attack."

Although Jia Rong was a peak late-Tenth Order God Realm, Jiang Hanzhi didn't put this challenger in his eyes.

The Broken Sword Sect's Jia Rong let out a furious roar: "Broken Sword Art!" The broken sword hummed sharply and sword qi pierced the sky as it shot toward Jiang Hanzhi.

Multiple sword qi rays flew at Jiang Hanzhi, but in a shocking turn, this sword qi suddenly broke in half midway.

Jiang Hanzhi's hand extended, akin to a dragon flying out from the sea, springing forward. All the remaining sword qi rays flew straight at Jiang Hanzhi's right hand, but with a push of his palm, all the sword qi rays were directed back at Jia Rong.

The middle-aged Jia Rong was stunned, dodging here and there in panic. Still, he was a step too late and was stabbed by the returning broken sword's qi rays and fell off the stage with a large hole in his chest. Blood kept flowing out nonstop.

The Broken Sword Sect's masters were shocked, several of them dashed out to rescue Jia Rong.

Low gasps sounded from below, no one thought that Jiang Hanzhi would be so tyrannical, defeating the Broken Sword Sect's Jia Rong in a single move.

Watching the result of this battle, Huang Xiaolong was indifferent as usual.

That time in the Heavenly Mountain, Huang Xiaolong ran into five Broken Sword Sect's disciples that harbored ill-intentions toward Shi Xiaofei. Therefore, Huang Xiaolong didn't have any good impression of people from the Broken Sword Sect.

After defeating the Broken Sword Sect's Jia Rong in one move, Jiang Hanzhi's confidence burst through the roof, "Anyone else wants to come up?"

No reaction came from the disciples below.

Jiang Hangzhi once again looked at Huang Xiaolong, but just as he was about to challenge Huang Xiaolong, another figure leaped onto the stage.

A wave of excitement swept over the crowd below, for the person who went on the stage was the Azure Dragon Institute's Lu Cong. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6K 95
61 0 25
I'm literally so emotional this is finished!
6.8K 43 5
694 12 50