Living with a Stranger ❥ jens...

By ThePurpleEyedHime

Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40

34

7.5K 360 144
By ThePurpleEyedHime

Jennie's POV

Throughout the week, Jisoo and I didn't talk to each other. We're having a cold war and I think the first one who talks will be the loser. With the cold war, I didn't notice the days and guess what? It's already the weekend. Jisoo and I didn't talk for three days. Three fucking days. It was torture every time we're going and leaving to school because I still have to drive her and if I didn't, she'll call mom. The bitch's blackmailing me using text.

I woke up with a big smile on my face. Today is the day I'm gonna find my dream gown and I won't let a Kim Jisoo ruin my day.

I stood up and was about to go to the bathroom but someone knocked at my door. I spoke too soon. Don't tell me that's Kim Jisoo behind my door.

I walked towards the door and did the sign of the cross before opening it, praying that it's not Kim Jisoo. On the positive side, if Jisoo talks to me then I'll be the winner.

I put my hand on the door knob and closed my eyes then I opened it. Silence filled my room. Should I peek?

"Unnie, what are you doing?" Rosie's voice welcomed me. So it' s not Kim fucking Jisoo, yes! I opened my eyes and relief flooded my face. It's just Rosie and Lisa looking at me weirdly. So early in the morning and yet, I got to hear Rosie's accent.

"Oh, nothing. I just prayed that you guys aren't Kim Jisoo." I said while I pulled the two of them inside my room then locked the door. I can't let any evil spirit go inside my room again because I didn't lock the door. Yes, the evil spirit is Kim Jisoo.

"You guys are still fighting?" Lisa asked with a what-the-fuck look plastered on her face.

"What do you expect? My pride is big. But guess what? Jisoo's pride is bigger." I scoffed as I plopped down in my bed while the two did the same.

I turned my head to look at them, confusion was written all over my face. "How did you guys get in my house anyway?" I asked, suspecting them that they broke the door or something.

"Jisoo unnie let us in." Rosie said while looking up the ceiling.

"Keep talking." I said to her which made Rosie turn her head to face me.

Rosie chuckled and asked, "Why?"

"Because your accent is making me fall in love." Lisa suddenly attacked me with a pillow.

I turned my head to face her and glared at her. She glared back with a raised eyebrow. "That's my girlfriend." Lisa said which made me roll my eyes. So possessive.

I stood up and said, "So corny, Manoban." Without looking back, I walked towards the bathroom.

Before going in, I heard Rosie slapping Lisa's butt which made Lisa yelp then they become quiet. Ughhhh. Don't tell me Lisa kissed Rosie. I'm scared that when I walked out of the bathroom, I might see them naked.

They won't have sex on my bed, right? Right, guys? Reassure me here.

You know what? Whatever. It's not like my bed is virgin anyways. Jisoo and I tainted it already...

Hmmm, whatever. I'm just gonna take my shower and act like everything's alright even if it's not. I just have to put my foot in front of the other and get through the day. That's what Meredith Grey always say from the series Grey's Anatomy.

Minutes later, I'm already done showering so I took my towel and wrapped it around my body. I took the air refreshener from the side of the sink. You know, in case I walk out and see Lisa and Rosie naked and on top of each other, I'll spray this to them.

With the air refreshener ready on my right hand, I closed my eyes and opened the bathroom. My arm stretched out, ready for me to spray it.

"What are you doing?" My eyes snapped open and was met by these brown eyes that hypnotized me every time. Every fucking time. What's with her eyes anyway? Whenever I stare at it, I feel like I'm seeing the whole universe. I'm in deep. So deep. She didn't give me a love potion, right?

I hid the air refreshener behind my back and smiled nervously. "What are you doing in my bedroom?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow at her.

My mind slowly took the information. Kim Jisoo is here... in my bedroom and she talked to me. Wait, wait. Loading... Buffering... 65%... 89%... 95%... 100%... Does that mean I won?! I won the cold war guys! Banzai!

"Lisa and Chaeyoung went down in the living room and they didn't lock the door." She shrugged while looking away. Her face turns red and redder every second. What's wrong with her? A fever perhaps?

I raised my eyebrow at her, feeling my inner demon is coming out. "So who welcomed you to my room? The door isn't locked so you just welcomed yourself?"

She started rubbing her neck, nervously. She looks at anywhere; the ceiling, the floor, the cabinet, the mirror but she doesn't look at me. Seriously, what's wrong with her?

"Jen..." Her voice came out weak. I stepped forward, making her step backward. Why the heck is she acting so weird?

I put my hand on her forehead, making her gasped. She doesn't have a fever but why is she so red?

"Jen, you're still in y-your t-t-towel." Jisoo's soft voice stuttered. What she just said made me blush. Shit, I forgot about the towel.

You hid the air refreshener but you forgot that you're still in your towel, nicely done stupid. Shut upppp! I'm already embarrassed.

"You should really get dressed. I might eat you up." Jisoo closed her eyes then she inhaled. Oh? Her self control is incredible.

Then an idea went into my head. I smirked. It's payback time Ms. Kim.

Without saying anything, I put down the air refreshener in the floor. Jisoo's eyes follow every move I make. I stood up with a mischievous smile on my face which made Jisoo smile nervously.

I put my hand on top of my towel and pulled it, exposing my body. "Ooops." I said, acting like it was an accident but clearly not. Jisoo's mouth formed into an 'O' and her eyes widen. She gasped and started to fan herself using her hands. I think her hands are trembling.

I started stepping forward while she step backwards until she fell straight to my bed with a flustered look.

I went on top of her, still with a mischievous smile plastered on my face. "Aren't you gonna touch me, daddy?" I mocked her tone back when we had sex which made her turn redder.

"I c-can't. You're still on yo-your p-p-pe...riod." Her voice trembled. Her eyes travelled from my eyes down to my abs. She, again, closed her eyes; trying so hard to control herself. Awww, my puppy is so cute.

"Oh? But my period finished yesterday." I said truthfully. My period only lasts for four or five days. It won't lasts for a week.

Jisoo's facial expression turned from being worried to lust. "Why didn't you tell me that earlier?" Jisoo said, holding my waist. She pushed me sideward, making me fall on my back. Her confidence went back to her body and just like that, the shy Jisoo was gone.

She went on top of me and without saying anything, she kissed me. I kissed back with so much hunger. Truth to be told, I missed her presence. I mean, we didn't talk to each other for three days and the only thing we did was text each other and it wasn't that fun.

Jisoo's kisses went down to my neck. She's biting my neck so hard that I had to gripped my bedsheet so hard that I think I ripped it. My moans are the only one you can hear in my bedroom and my moans are so loud that I'm starting to think that Lisa and Rosie can hear me.

My plan was only to tease Jisoo but then, this happened. Guess I'll just have to go with the flow. Goodbye v-card for real.

Jisoo's mouth found my breast, licking and sucking it so hard that I think I might faint. It feels so fucking good. Jisoo's tongue feels like it has a mind on its own.

Jisoo's mouth moved down to my abs, kissing and biting it slowly; leaving a mark. I was supposed to wear a croptop today but Jisoo will leave hickeys so I'm gonna go for an oversized shirt.

Then Jisoo's tongue found my belly button. "N-no, Jisoo. That part is s-sensit--" I didn't get the chance to say what I was saying because Jisoo inserted a finger which made me moan so load.

"So tight." Jisoo said making me bite my lower lip because it hurts. "But so wet." Jisoo added. Jisoo started moving her finger inside me which made me moan louder.

Jisoo's other hand went to my thigh, pushing it sideward to expose me more. She's looking at my pussy so seriously that I had to look away because of embarrassment.

Then suddenly, I felt Jisoo's breath on my pussy and without warning me, she started licking my clit that made me go crazy. Jisoo's licking me while fucking me with her finger.

Jisoo's finger found my sensitive part. "Fuck, Jisoo! N-not that p-p-part!" I said in between my moans but Jisoo didn't listen, instead she added another finger.

It hurts but it hurts so good. Fuck, it feels like heaven. I keep on moaning, I feel like my eyes are rolling back because of pleasure.

"Faster, daddy. More." I said which made Jisoo go faster. My mind went wild. The room was filled with my moans then something on my body felt weird.

A weird sensation flooded my whole body. My body arched back and after that I felt tired. "You came." Jisoo said. So that's how it feels to cum. I thought Jisoo was finished but she licked my juice all over my pussy, cleaning it.

"Delicious." Jisoo said but I ignored her because I'm so busy catching my breath.

Jisoo laid beside me with a smile on her face. She, then wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me towards her chest. "I missed you." She whispered, full of sincerity in her voice. I just hummed a "hmmm" because I'm too tired to reply.

A knock on the door came that was followed by Lisa's voice, "Are you guys done? Hurry up, we're gonna look for gowns today!" I burried my face on Jisoo's neck because of embarrassment. They heard me. They heard my moans. Ohmygod. Can the ground eat me up please?

"Your moans are cute and hot. Nothing to be embarrassed about, babe." With what Jisoo said, I slapped her shoulder making her chuckle.

So I guess the cold war ended. Of course it ended, you guys just had make up sex for fuck's sake. Shut the fuck up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 2.2K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
33.6K 1.6K 38
Jennie is a pop star. Jisoo is an actress. They live completely normal lives until Jisoo is set to star in a new season of her show. Jennie who has...
76.3K 3.1K 40
They are now enemies. But will it end that way- turns out it was just the beginning of everything. Jennie continues to do her plan, which is to prete...
6.8K 298 27
??- aww...don't you all take care of me so much. ??- we know. ??- afterall we love you so much. ??- Aigoo..... I love you all too. ______________ ...