Lauren/You - Childhood Sweeth...

By KatyJauregui

More

Lauren/You - Childhood Sweethearts
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Final Chapter)

Epilogue

6.2K 310 108
By KatyJauregui

Lauren/You – Childhood Sweethearts – Epilogue.

A/N: You guys have been a lot to request a sequel AND an epilogue. Unfortunately my schedule doesn't allow me to actually write a sequel so i'm sorry but it won't happen. Anyway, here is the short epilogue though.

I hope you'll like it.

Your point of view.

Four hours. I had been sitting in front of my TV for almost four hours now, waiting for this fucking thing to start. I had drunk an uncountable amount of coffee just to keep myself awake as there was no way in hell I was going to miss it. And of course as it was broadcast by a TV channel from the other side of the world it had to be on TV in the middle of the night for me. God, how I hated time zones. All my thoughts and complaints vanished as I saw the show starting. I was so caught up in the beginning that I didn't notice a light weight on my shoulder. I looked to my side only to see perfect emerald eyes.

“Why aren't you asleep?” she asked in a sleepy voice.

“You know why.” I answered before raising my eyebrow. “Why aren't you asleep?” I asked in a much disapproving tone.

“You know why.” she answered mimicking me causing me to smile. “Did it start yet?” she asked.

“No. But sweetheart go back to sleep i'll record it for you and you'll watch it later okay?” I questioned but she just shook her head no.

“No. I wanna see Mum right now. I miss her you know?” she said as she laid down and rested her head on my lap. The thing with my 3 years old lovely daughter was that, no matter what she asked, no one could say no.

“I know babe. I miss her too. And I'm sure she misses you too Grace.” I said before bringing my gaze back to the TV.

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, it's a pleasure to have you here with us as always! So today we receive a special guest, or should I say special guests? They are five, they are gorgeous and they've been ruling the music industry for over 14 years now. Please welcome Fifth Harmony!”

(A/N: So you and Lauren are now both 30)

The host introduced and my face instantly lights up as I saw my wife entering the stage with a gorgeous smile on her face. It had been 4 weeks since the last time I actually had her next to me and with each day that passed my heart broke a little more. But seeing her there, with a bright smile on her face, radiating love and happiness made me prouder and happier than i've ever been. My little baby must have seen her too as she straightened herself up and started jumping around.

“That's Mum! That's Mum!” she started cheering as she pointed to the screen a huge smile on her face. I could see their resemblance at the very same instant. There was no doubt to anyone that Lauren had been the one carrying her for 9 months and giving birth to her. There just looked so much alike that it was obvious, the same green eyes, the same perfect grin and the same dark locks.

“Has the interview started yet?” I heard a voice from behind me and turned around and was met by my mirror this time.

“Liam? Why are you up?” I asked.

“I put on my alarm because I wanted to see Mum on TV.” The 6 years old clever boy said as he took a seat next to me to watch the TV.

“Alright but as soon as the interview is over you guys are back to bed alright?” I asked and they both nodded before focusing back on the screen.

Int: As always you guys are so gorgeous. The interviewer said with glowing eyes.

Dinah: We always have to dawg. Dinah hadn't changed a bit these last 8 years although she had became a mother already, that was really cool.

Int: So guys you are now on your 4th World Tour, exposing to your fans the amazing songs from your 4th album called 'Fated'. Can you guys tell me what it's like traveling around the world meeting your fans?

Camila: It is amazing. For the last 14 years our fans have supported us, followed us, made us feel like we were the most precious things in the world and we will forever be thankful for that so our way to thank them is to tour and meet all of them.

Ally: We've never feel more loved than for those last years.

As much as I loved the girls, I really wanted them to shut up and to just let Lauren talk because I really wanted to see her more.

Int: Alright. I've been wanting to ask you this question for as long as I remember. Why did you guys choose this name for the album? “Fated”?

I smiled as I knew Lauren was going to be the one answering this question since she literally chose the name herself. I grinned when I saw her face appearing on the screen. And my cheeks hurt from smiling as the melodious sound of her voice erupted in my living room.

Lauren: Well I actually am the one who chose this album's name. So to make it short, I wanted this album to be called like this because to me everything happens for a reason. We were meant to meet each other in X factor and to actually create a group. Camila was meant to date Austin Mahone to realize that she was actually gay. Dinah was meant to fall from the stage to meet the guy who is now her husband. Mani was meant to lose her mother because of a breast cancer so that Mani would create the FFOL (Fight for our Ladies.) association which helps woman that have cancer. Ally there was meant to meet Troy in high school to marry him. And I was meant to meet Y/N when I was a child, to break up with her and to finally find my way back to her and have two amazing children today. All of this was what brought us here. It was meant to happen. It was Fated and to be honest I wouldn't have had it any other way.

The pride I was feeling at the moment caused tear to run down my cheeks. Not only was I proud of my girl but I was proud of everything these five girls had achieved.

Int: I heard it was your last tour. Is it true?

Normani: It is indeed. We will continue to do our music and to be very omnipresent in the music industry but we can't handle being away from our families any longer and we really hope the fans are going to understand our choice.

Lauren: We just miss them so much that it's hard for us to actually enjoy being on tour. Touring was fun when we were younger. Now I think i'm talking on everyone's behalf when I say that we want to focus a little bit on our family lives.

“God I really wanna hug you right now babe.” I whispered under my breath as I stared at the screen lovingly.

“I want that too but your eyes are glued on this girl who looks strangely like me.” I heard from behind me causing my head to turn so fast that I swore I snapped something. I stared at the wonderful woman standing in the living room, her suitcases behind her as the kids ran to her. I was numb, I didn't believe she was really here and there was nothing I could do but stand up and just look at her from where I was. My wife was gorgeous but I was frozen as this had been a surprise. I don't know how long I stood there but I saw her walking to me, kissing my cheek before she disappeared in the kids bedrooms probably bringing them back to bed. After what seemed like forever but was in fact just 10 minutes she came back into the living room and stood in front of me staring at me with a raised eyebrow probably amused by the fact that my eyes were still wide open and that I was probably not breathing.

“Kiss me.” she whispered causing me to finally come back to myself as I shook my head. “Now.” she urged causing me to grab her face forcefully and colliding my lips to hers, letting all my feelings, all my need and want control that exchange. She kissed me back with the same force before I pushed her against the wall and made her wrap her legs around my waist.

“You are really here? I'm not dreaming?” I asked urgently as I kissed her neck causing her to moan.

“I'm here.” she breathed out. “I'm not leaving anymore.” she added before latching her lips to mine again.

Yes. I had married my childhood sweetheart. Yes. I had children with her. Yes. I was finally going to have her for myself. Yes. I'm the fucking luckiest girl on earth.

A/N: It's really short and all but I just wanted to give you an insight of their future life together so here it is.
Hope you liked it.

Love you guys.

-Katy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 482 25
38.3K 1K 20
Y/n was a starving, out of work artist, in need of a model. Lauren was a simple waitress, who just happened to have the look he needed. Lauren/maley...
18.9K 551 7