The Death Song (Assassination...

By Umbreon7567

Music is designed for people that cannot express themselves well with words. It's like another form of langua... More

Key
Prologue
Chapter 1 - He's Our What?!
Chapter 2 - The Date
Capter 3 - Kanzaki And Kayano
Chapter 4 - Welcome Back Karma
Chapter 5 - Failed Attempt
Chapter 6 - Sick Kids And A Sorry Teen
Chapter 8 - Fixing What Once Was Broken
Chapter 9 - Assembly Time
Chapter 10 - A Broken Heart
Chapter 11 - The Aftermath
Chapter 12 - The Start Of The Mid-terms
Chaptet 13 - Let's Take A Field Trip To Kyoto
Halloween Special!
Chapter 14 - A Girl's Night Out
Chapter 15 - Our Robotic Classmate
Chapter 16 - Asano Gakushuu

Chapter 7 - Irina Jelavić

5.3K 157 223
By Umbreon7567

_3rd Person POV_

"Oh! Hey big teach!" A cashier of a small corner store greeted the disguised octopus. "Long time no see."

"I know right, thank goodness for payday." The creature replied as he paid for his stuff. They both said their goodbyes as Koro-sensei walked out of the store.

"Your one stop shop for cheap delicious junk food, well worth the trouble going in disguise." The yellow octopus said to itself.

"Hey, cut it out!" A high-pitch voice yelled catching the attention of the creature.

"Come on, lighten up." A large man said grabbing the woman by her shoulders.

"Please, I don't have time for this. My students are expecting me." She pleaded to the three men surrounding her.

"So your a teacher, huh?"

"What would you say on giving us some private lessons to help bring are grades up?"

"Allow me to tutor you gentlemen on how to flirt with a lady." Koro-sensei grabbed them by the back of their shirts and shoved them in a car, then closing the door. "Lesson one: First expressions, know what your wheels say about your day."

Grabbing a large pink fabric, the yellow octopus wrapped the car finishing it with a big bow.

"Why pink?"

"There is no lesson two." Once finish for the trouble making adult the creature quickly went back to check on the blonde woman. "Are you okay, miss?"

The woman, without hesitation, ran up to the male pressing her chest against his.

"Your a prince among men. Thank you, I'll remembered this kind is forever." She said with a soft smile. "By the way, I'm trying to find Kunugigaoka Junior High School. Do you know where it is?"

💙

_Nagisa's POV_

'Well this is . . . new.'

All eyes were on the own own blonde that was clinging on our teacher with hearts floating around her head.

"Look alive people!" Mr. Karasuma yelled getting our attention. "Meet the newest addition to the E-class's faculty."

"My name is Irina Jelavić! It's nice to meet you all!" She said smiling joyfully at us.

"We decided to bring Ms. Jelavić to help you with your English curriculum. No hard feelings, I hope." Mr. Karasuma said turning to Koro-sensei. "She's um . . . very qualified."

"None at all!" I sensei a exclaimed.

'This could be interesting.'

"What do you think of the new teacher, [N/N]?" I turned to my best friend but I didn't get a response. She stared down at her desk, her hands slightly trembled.

"[N/N]?" She snapped out of her small trance.

"Sorry Nagisa, it seemed I was lost in my own little world." She laughed nervously. "Did you need something?"

"No, it was nothing. Don't worry about it." Smiling at me and she nodded her head and face forward.

'Something's wrong with [Y/N].'

💙

I looked up at the wall from where the clock was hanging from.

11:57

'Three more minutes 'till lunch.' I thought to myself.

I'm worried about [Y/N], she hasn't been acting yourself lately these past few class periods. She seemed so eager to get out, she would tap her foot rapidly and fidget with her pencil. I wasn't the only one to notice for strange behaviour, everyone did. Kayano and I exchanged worried glancesat each other. Ms Irina also take glances at [Y/N], but I didn't give it much thought to it thinking she was just worried as well.

Ring

"Let's end it here for today." Koro-sensei said play sink the chalk on his desk. "Enjoy your lunch."

Chatter filled the room as students formed into their groups. I turn to [Y/N] only to see her packing her things.

"[N/N]-"

"I'm sorry Nagi, but I can't eat with you today. I have some um . . . things to do." Giving me an apologetic smile she lowered her head and quickly began walking out of the room. I was about to reach out to her but someone beat me to it.

"[Y/N]." Ms. Irina grabbed the girl's shoulder but [Y/N] instantly slapped her hand away.

The room went dead silent, everyone watched the scene front of them with wide and curious eyes. We were all shocked, this was very out of character for the [H/C]nette. Tears threatened to spill from her [E/C] orbs. The blonde woman reach towards the girl but [Y/N] immediately backed away.

"Don't touch me! Just . . . Just don't." She began to breathe heavily as she tightened her grip on her bag. Before anyone could talk to her she ran out of the room.

"[Y/N]!" Maehara ran after [Y/N] as he called out her name.

💙

Kayano, Kanzaki, Isogai, Karma, and I all stood on the outskirts of the forest waiting for Maehara and [Y/N] to come out.

"What do you think is wrong with [Y/N]?" Kayano asked with a worried expression on her face.

"I don't know," I replied. "this is the first time I've ever seen her look so . . . so sad."

"I hope she's okay." Kanzaki added.

"Yeah, me too."

Not long after Maehara emerged from the forest with an angry look on his face.

"Where's [N/N]?" I asked running up to him. He only ignore me and kept walking.

"Maehara?" Isogai called out to his friend.

"Why do you care about that liar so much?"

"Huh?"

"[Y/N] isn't who she says she is! She's been lying to us this whole time and you still care about her?!" The boy yelled.

My blood begin to boil us angry rose inside of me, and I wasn't the only one.

"I suggest you guys stay away from her." Maehara said walking away.

Ring

"Class is about to start."

We all looked at the forest one last time as we are forced back to class.

💙

_Irina's POV_

Gripping on the old [F/C] blanket my lips slightly quivered as a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"Irina?" Quickly shoving the blanket into my purse and wiping away the tears I look up to meet a pair of dark black eyes.

"Oh, Karasuma!" I straightened myself up and brushed the dirt off my skirt. "Have seen the octopus?"

"Yeah, he's outside with the kids." He said pointing outside.

"Thanks, I'll talk to you later." Before he could say anything else I quickly walked out of the room.

Standing outside the building I took a deep breath and put on a bright fake smile.

"Koro-sensei~" I sweetly called out to the yellow octopus. "Can we talk, in private~" I seductively said.

A blush appear in the face. "Oh dear. How can I possibly say no!"

"Great!" Grabbing one of his tentacles I dragged him into the run-down shed.

Closing the door behind me I began to put my plan in action.

"Oh, Koro-sensei~"

I might be a tad naive🎶

🎶But I learn quick🎶

🎶I will shatter your believe🎶

🎶That I'm so innocent🎶

🎶So savor your surprise🎶

🎶I could tip you like a vintage wine🎶

🎶A whisper down your neck🎶

🎶I could wrap your muscles tight🎶

🎶Or sing your silhouette🎶

🎶Darlin, please dont make me guess🎶

🎶How do you like it best?🎶

🎶How do you like it?🎶

🎶You are such an Gentleman🎶

🎶You touch me like a flower🎶

🎶Like a petal that could bend🎶

🎶When we talk we sound like friends🎶

🎶I don't want to take the heat🎶

🎶You rise in me so secretly🎶

🎶And let it go unsaid🎶

🎶So dainty in my head🎶

🎶Cause baby all the time

🎶I could tip you like a vintage wine🎶

🎶A whisper down your neck🎶

🎶I could wrap your muscles tight🎶

🎶Or sing your Silhouette🎶

🎶Darling, please dont make me guess🎶

🎶How do you like it best?🎶

🎶How do you like it?

🎶You might have a few years on me🎶

🎶But I'm no little girl🎶

🎶I'm no little lady🎶

🎶Yeah you might have a few years on me🎶

🎶So if you're such a man🎶

🎶Tell me how you take me🎶

🎶When you sip me like a vintage wine🎶

🎶I could tip you like a vintage wine🎶

🎶A whisper down your neck🎶

🎶I could wrap your muscles tight🎶

🎶Or sing your silhouette🎶

🎶Darling, please dont make me guess🎶

🎶How do you like it best?🎶

🎶How do you like it?🎶

"Let me take these cloths off." I said walking behind some stacked boxes.

"What?!"

"Don't worry, it won't take long~"

Without warning gunshots echoed throughout the small room as they hit the octopus's back.

'Live ammo, big guns. M61, M134, and M249. Enough fire power to take out a small army.' I thought to myself smirking. 'Who needs BB's when you have the real deal!'

'And mission complete in 3, 2, 1, and 0.'

Peeking out from behind the boxes my eyes widen in shock at the scene in front of me. Bright red eyes glowed dangerously in the dark.

"You had a quite clever plan Ms. Irina, but such a simple assassination attempt will not go under my nose. The moment I walked into the shed I knew something was up." The octopus explained.

I backed up into the wall as he walked towards me.

"Oh, and just out of curiosity, did the government tell you that my preferred method of retaliation is grooming."

"AHHHH!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs as tentacles wrapped around my figure. In a matter of seconds I walked out of the shed with changed clothes and loose limbs.

"It'll take longer to describe all the things he did to this body than it did for him to do them." I said in a daze. "The stiffness in my shoulders and back was loosened, he received a boil, face and lymph node massages, a change of clothes . . . and . . . on top of that . . . for those slippery tentacle to do such a thing." I fell on the dirt floor face first.

"What sort of things?!" The students shouted.

I didn't bother to listen to their conversations. They soon walked away leaving me alone.

'I failed.' I ripped off the red bandana that was wrapped around my forehead. 'I failed the damn mission.' Realisation slowly soon dawned on me.

"I failed." A small smile appeared on my face as I was now sitting on my knees.

"You seem happy, even after you failed your assassination." Karasuma pointed out as he stood next to me.

"Yeah, cause that means I get to stay." My smile grew bigger.

The male stared at me for a bit then shook his head.

"So . . . what's your relationship with
[Y/N]?"

I sighed sadly as my gaze fell on the ground.

"Well, you see . . . "

"She's my daughter."

-

----------------------------------------
Arthur's note - I don't know why I'm so terrible up updating. I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long, I really hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Sorry it's a bit short oh, I didn't really know what to put in it. I hope your having a wonderful day/afternoon/night!

さようなら

Sayōnara👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 389 23
This is a Karmagisa (Karma x Nagisa) but Nagisa is a girl not a boy (I might make another one with Nagisa being a boy). It will be followed along wit...
195K 7.3K 74
It was a forbidden love. You were Kunugigaoka's school idol, had one of the highest grades, and your fiancé was Gakushu Asano. While Karma Akabane, i...
699K 45.1K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...
2.7K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...