Watch N' Learn

De TipHarris

Being a part of a close-knit group of friends has its perks. You share laughs together, you have fun together... Mais

Watch N' Learn
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 19

41.8K 807 207
De TipHarris

Chapter 19

LaMaya

I finally went back home after my mom and dad beg me and they said they would help and I need the help since I’m a junior in high school and I have a baby.

It’s been crazy but only a month and yesterday D’Andre came to Ezra’s house and it shocked the hell out of me but he said he wanted to be there for his kid.

When I left out the room so we could talk, we actually did talk and he didn’t touch me at all. He was saying how he was wrong for hitting on me all the time and that he wanted to do right.

I’M NOT TAKING HIS ASS BACK!

I forgive him and everything and I’m glad he wants to actually see his son but there is no way in hell that we are getting back together. I’m pass that situation now.

I still believe he’s with Emma ass anyways cause she has his other son but she had him like in November, it’s March now! I guess he’s always over there with her. I don’t know.

I don’t really give a damn anymore, you can’t make a person do something they don’t want to do but I’m going to take him up on this.

He’s supposed to be here now but he hasn’t shown up yet so I don’t know.

I love my son to death and he’s so cute.

Nathaniel Harris was born on February 18 and that has to be the best day of my life. I never understood how a person could be so attached to someone they just met but…I am and I love him.

He was sleeping right now in the crib because I just fed him and put him to sleep and then Dre walked in my room and closed the door behind him and I stared at him.

“What took you so long?” I asked.

“I was with Emma and Jr.” he said.

Oh and did I mention that the bitch named him after Dre too! Just so I couldn’t! I’m going to kill her!

I rolled my eyes at him because even when we ain’t together this bitch is still first and I’m always second to every FUCKING thing!

“Why you gotta roll your eyes at me? I haven’t done shit.” He said sitting beside me on the bed.

“Whatever.” I said getting up and he grabbed my arm.

I looked at him like he was crazy because I know he wasn’t trying to start this again but he let me go and sighed.

“Why you gotta be like this LaMaya?”

“I’m not like anything D’Andre. Why did you let her name her son after you?” I asked him.

“…I didn’t really know about that.”

“That’s bullshit because you signed the birth certificate stupid ass.”

“Well it’s my kid what was I supposed to tell her no?”

“You know what whatever. I’m done, I don’t even care no more.” I said throwing my hands up in the air dramatically.

“What you mean you done and you don’t care?” he said standing up in front of me and I just stared at him.

“It means there will NEVER be a me and you again! You can go be with that bitch who got your kid when she cheated on your ass all those times and you still sitting over there with her.” I said getting mad and hitting him in the chest.

He just stared at me.

“It won’t be an us no more because of what me and her got going on? She got my son why the hell would I leave her alone LaMaya?” he said.

“I HAVE YOUR SON TOO! YOU BEAT MY ASS AND I WAS STILL THERE FOR YOU! I GAVE YOU ALL I HAD AND IT WASN’T ENOUGH FOR YOU! IM ALWAYS SECOND TO HER! YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT WHEN I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE LOYAL ONE!!” I yelled, hitting him as those hot tears flew down my cheeks!

I was letting my emotions get the best of me and I should have just ended the conversation long ago.

He grabbed my waist and was kissing on me.

“LaMaya I love you and I’m sorry for what I did, you aren’t second to anyone not even her. I love you and I want you to let me show you.” He said.

I just stood there while he held me and then I realized and pushed him away from me because Nathaniel had awaken.

I picked him and started rocking him again.

“You can go Dre, it’s nothing here for you.” I said to him.

“What you mean LaMaya?” he said staring at me.

“Just go, you pissed me off.” I said.

He balled his fists just staring at me then he unclenched them and just shook his head and left without saying anything else.

I can’t deal with this type of shit! I’ll be better off without him!

Brea

King and I…well we have been “dating” since January 1st! Yes, it was New Years Day! It’s only been three months though going on four and it’s been nice actually.

I wasn’t sure about whether I should have gotten with him like that but E kept telling me that he really likes me and I’m seeing how he’s treating these other girls, it just had me thinking but we have been spending time together.

WE HAVE NOT HAD SEX…YET!

He’s so cute and I love his dreads but I’m not the type that just fall in that easy and we have had our moments when it almost got to that point but I stopped him.

We were actually just at the park chilling because we had just gotten out of school about an hour or so ago then we might go check up on E and baby mama as he says to me.

I liked that I lived back down here again, I haven’t really had trouble at school because nobody wants that kind of beef with me. I’m not the one.

“Aye.” King said hitting me as we sat on the bench watching kids run around playing.

“What?” I said staring at him.

“You wanna meet my mom-” I cut him off!

“Hell no!” I said to him.

We’ve been dating for three months and I just will not go to his house because I’m not ready to meet his mom or dad. What if they don’t like me? He’s met mine and it was crazy. My dad was throwing him all these kind of questions but in the end they were watching sports together!

“Why you so scared?” he said smiling.

“The last boy I dated, when I went to meet his parents they didn’t like me at all and it was horrible! I’m scared to.” I said looking at him.

“I already talked to my mama and daddy about you shit they know you.”

“Awww, you talk about me when you’re at home.” I said pinching his cheeks and laughing.

“Alright you took it too far.” He said smiling and pushing me away.

“I’ll meet your parents on this Friday coming up after school, like around 7 because I have to look great.” I said standing between his legs and holding his hands.

“You don’t have to dress up and all that, she’s going to know that you are trying to impress and she ain’t gonna like you.” He said smiling.

“You are making me so freaking nervous! What did she do about your other girlfriends?” I said to him.

“I ain’t had a girlfriend in I don’t know how long. I use to bring my hoes through at night when she was sleep but she never met any of them but I want them to know you.”

“Are you just saying that?” I asked staring at him.

He smiled and grabbed my hips pulling me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around him, then we kissed!

It was like the best thing in the world next to grabbing his dreads when we were in our own little zone if you know what I mean! ;)

“Get ya titties out my face girl.” He said pushing me back smiling and I held onto his hands.

“Sorry about that, they are kinda just there.” I said winking at him.

He’s so cute and I just love his dreads!

“King, I’m ready.” I said smiling.

“No you not.” He said laughing.

“I am and I want it.” I said moving closer to him.

“Back up Brea, you ain’t ready for all this.” He said smiling big.

“Whatever, I’m not even ready for real. I was just testing you.”

“Did I pass?”

“Of course you passed sweetie!” I said smiling and kissing him.

“Can I tell you something?” he said.

“What is it?” I said still standing in front of him and he squeezed my hands.

“…I love you.”

I screamed my ass off and he just stared at me weirdly smiling. OMFG! He waited three months just to say that but whenever I asked him he would always be like I don’t know or I like you too and he just he loves me.

“I LOVE YOU TOO KING! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT!” I said screaming and wrapping my arms around him.

“You are weird as hell, why you screaming?” he said smiling at me.

“You just said you loved me and that made me smile on the inside and out. I love you too.” I said.

“You gonna come meet my parents now?”

“YES! I will.” I said smiling.

He stood and his tall frame towered over mine and he just wrapped his arms around me! Awww, I didn’t think he could be so sweet with words.

He just said he love me.

Wow!

I gotta talk to my homie, we ain’t had a real talk in forever because he been so focused on his baby duties which is fine by me. I love my bro E!

Jamahl

“Mane you told that girl what?!” I said laying in my bed on the phone. It was like 9 at night and we had class in the morning.

A bunch of bullshit!

“I told her I love her damn nigga, get some of that ear wax out yo damn ear.” King said.

I laughed.

“Nigga is you lying to that girl cause Ezra gonna beat yo ass.” I said.

“I was dead ass serious bro, she started screaming and shit. I was like what the fuck.”

“Mane I can’t believe this shit! Yo ass in love. Ya’ll must have had sex or something?”

“Hell nah, we ain’t sex yet.”

“DAMN KING! It’s been three months since ya’ll hooked up and you ain’t fucked her either! What the hell did she do to you? First of all I still can’t believe you in a relationship after what happened with Sasha and Imani.”

Shit from what Sky was telling me they don’t even communicate with Sasha no more. They been walking right past her in the halls at school.

“Fuck you Jamahl.” He said laughing.

“Why you with her though?”

“Cause I like her and I wanna be with her! Why the hell yo ass with Sky?”

I laughed. “Cause she give me what the fuck I want.”

“Damn, I’m telling her.”

“It was a fucking joke you B-I-C-T-H and in that muthafucking order!” I said.

King started cracking his stupid ass up on the phone and I was just smiling.

“You lame as fuck for that bro!” he said.

“You don’t watch Love & Hip Hop?”

“Hell nah but I seen that shit.”

“That’s my shit, Scrappy and Stevie J ‘ol punk ass can’t fight.” I said.

We both was cracking the fuck up on the line.

“You my nigga though with yo stupid ass.”

Sky walked in my room and I looked at her like she was crazy cause I don’t know how the hell she got in until she flashed my key.

“Aye bro Sky here, I gotta take care of some things.” I said.

“Wrap it up bro.” King said.

“You should have been telling that to yo punk ass friends.” I said.

He laughed.

“Bye nigga.” He said hanging up.

Sky climbed in the bed beside me and I just stared at her.

“You better be glad my mama and punk ass step daddy ain’t here.” I said looking at her as she climbed on top of me.

“Whatever, I was missing you babe.” She said.

“I missed you too Sky.” I said kissing her and she was just staring me in the eyes.

“Can we go to the movies or something this weekend?” she said.

“Whatever you wanna do.” I said.

She smiled “that smile” and I hit them lights and laid her ass down and gave her what she was begging for.

Ezra

I had just finished feeding Alyssa and Zoey ass was passed out on the bed she was so tired. She had came from school and never woke up.

Damn, I didn’t know a person could be that damn tired. She left all her clothes and shit on. Anyways, I changed this little girl, burped her and all that shit then I laid her down in that crib so she could go to sleep! It was already exhausting cause she wake up crying in the middle of the damn night.

I walked over to my bed and yawning and shit then I pulled Zoey’s clothes off and put her under the covers so she could actually enjoy her sleeping. She didn’t even attempt to wake up. I made sure both of them was straight then I went down to the kitchen and found something to eat before going back upstairs and laying in the bed watching TV.

I still had to work too!

Reality has hit my ass EXTRA HARD!

****LEAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF COMMENTS! COMMENTS!! COMMENTS!!!****

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.9K 126 45
😩😩this book a 10/10 fasho read to find out
100K 4.3K 48
A love that overcomes.......
42.7K 2.1K 45
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT****
7.5K 160 41
𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 senior𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾. 𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖻�...