trepidation (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By atolla

Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark... More

1. mark
2. melt
3. meet
4. move
5. more
6. mask
7. mess
8. maze
NEW COVER
9. maul
10. made
11. miss
12. maps
1k READS
HeAd ReVeAl????
13. mute
14. mile
15. myth
16. murk
17. math
18. miff
19. mule
20. musk
10k ish + covers
21. mean
22. meek
23. muse
24. male
25. most
26. meme
halloween special: get spooky
27. mock
q&a that one person asked for
28. mend
29. mope
DISCORD DISCORD
30. moon
31. milk
32. moms
christmas special: mishaps under mistletoe
33. maht
34. mods
35. meen
36. mipo
37. make
39. mere
tetanus a valentines day special
40. meah
41. mars
42. m000
43. moog
44. meeb
45. meat
46. meek
47. moob
48. mage
49. momo
50. mofo
51. mepe
53. meld
54. mayb
55. mast
56. mees
57. merp
58. mext
59. mmmm
60. meww
62. mwhy
69. mine
one mil special <3
veil
1 MIL

52. mesS

23.9K 977 605
By atolla

"We have to go to a conference!" Mom cheered somehow managing to keep a large smile on her face, "stay safe." She pulled me into a tight hug kissing my forehead.

Thanks.

"You should stay inside," Dad glanced at me a strange look flashing in his eyes.

I wasn't really planning on doing anything.

"Ok bye," I waved weakly staring at the heavy wooden door as it swung shut.

Ping!

ReD rIoT

Hey you should come meet us at

the hospital

I glanced outside at the tail lights of the car as it turned a corner vanishing out of sight.

I trust you Kirishima

Y/N

I'm coming

ReD rIoT

Ok

ReD rIoT

Wear something comfortable

I pulled on my sneakers, turning off my phone and stepping out into the cool night.

"You guys we have to wait Y/N is coming," I could hear Kirishima's voice from around the corner.

Sorry I didn't have a ride.

"We don't have much time who knows when they're going to find the tracker," Iida muttered his voice slightly strained.

Hi.

"You can wait a second longer she's right there." Kirishima muttered pushing past the other members of the small cluster.

"Sorry I'm a bit late I didn't have a ride."

"It's ok we all just got here anyway!"

Obviously not.

"Hey Y/N are you ok?" Midoriya asked resting a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

Maybe.

"Yeah I'm fine," I gave him a quick smile before looking around at the rest of the small group.

Todoroki, Kirishima, Momo, Iida, and Midoriya- main characters.

"Ok I guess we should head out then," Todoroki spoke up glancing down one of the many sidestreets.

What are we doing exactly?

"Yeah let's hurry and get this over with," Iida chimed in glancing around at the small group. "Momo where do we need to go?"

WHat's going on????

"Hurry up Y/N we're going to go save Bakugo!" Kirishima cheered grabbing my wrist pulling me forward.

I'm sorry I doubted you.

"We're almost there but-" Momo halted scanning the large crowd, "we should blend in."

We look fine.

The mood had significantly lightened up since we had started.

"I can't believe you guys we are the only children within five miles," Momo snapped grabbing us yanking the group into the nearest store.

That makes sense.

Momo quickly selected a few items of clothing passing them off to each of us.

Midoriya looks hilarious.

"HUH!" The young boy screamed slumping over in an attempt to look like a gangster, I laughed the large hoop earrings Momo had shoved onto me shaking slightly.

I can't believe I'm able to laugh right now.

He would want you to be happy- not worried about him.

You act like he's dead.

No- we were acting like he was dead.

We aren't anymore.

"Ok ok calm down we're getting closer," Iida muttered unable to suppress a small smile that broke his otherwise serious expression.

"We as teachers of U.A. have failed to protect our students and for that we are terribly sorry," a familiar voice called out causing me to turn my head.

Dad?

"Are you taking steps to retrieve the student?" A reporter asked loudly.

Student? He has a name.

"Rest assured we have been talking with our staff of pro heroes on how to handle this situation." Dad answered staring right at the camera.

Yeah.

"How do we know you aren't just doing this to preserve the image of the school?" A different reporter asked shoving a microphone in his face.

That's rude.

"We all care about this student deeply," Dad cleared his throat closing his eyes before looking back at the camera his eyes somehow meeting mine. "That student is my daughters soulmate I assure you that I'm doing everything I can to get him back."

"Any other questions?" Vlad King the 1B teacher stepped up the camera shifting focus.

Thank you Dad.

"What kind of half assed response is that," an older man in the crowd spoke up laughing slightly. "He's probably lying about his daughter there's no way that mess could have a wife."

Or he could.

"Don't you think it's a little wrong to think that," I muttered harshly under my breath getting the attention of the greying man.

"Why are you defending him don't you know what they did?" He scoffed his hot breath hitting my face the smell of alcohol following.

Of course I know I live with him.

"Y/N let's go," Todoroki urged scowling at the man.

Yeah let's

We walked for a little while longer before the tracker Momo was looking at started to let out a long dull tone.

We're in the middle of a residential district.

"It's that house," Kirishima pointed ahead glancing back at me. "You ready Y/N?"

Yeah.

"Let's go around the side," Midoriya muttered pointing to the side of the building.

For some reason I'm really excited- I shouldn't but I am.

We moved into the alleyway wordless out backs pressed up against the wall of a neighboring house.

"There are windows up there," Momo pointed up at the wall.

Bakugo we're coming.

"Kirishima hoist me up," I muttered glancing up at them.

For a second I...

I could imagine Bakugo tied up in a chair the scarred villain looking over him flames dancing at his fingers.

Get those thoughts out of your head.

Kirishima hoisted me up I peered into the dark space, shadows loomed in one corner of the room but other than that I couldn't see much.

"Y/N can you see anything?" Midoriya asked jumping on his tiptoes.

Sorry to disappoint.

"No it's way too dark," I shook my head.

Still there's definitely something in there.

"Here try this," Momo passed me a pair of goggles.

She's a genius.

I slipped on the goggles a hazy green filling my vision.

Ok Bakugo reveal yourself.

"Y/N do you see anything now?" Iida asked glancing up at me.

Yeah I do- I do.

"What do you see?" Kirishima grunted under my weight.

I see a-

"There's a lot of them- they're monsters." I choked on my words.

Noumu.

________

I HAVE TUTORING BUT AFTER THAT ILL PUBLISH TWO MORE CHAPTERS

- AIAIIA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 17K 40
Soulmates, she was never sure what to think of them. Everyone is born with the words that their soulmate will first say to them tattooed on their bod...
319K 12K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
12.8K 346 23
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
1.5M 54.6K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...