Her House, My Rules

By famousstories

"You broke my first rule," I whispered in her left ear as I pulled down her underwear under the table slowly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 41

21.2K 636 52
By famousstories

Save water.

Famous sexual words.

Her soft tongue was already moving inside my mouth like dessert. The freedom of our lips was the best gravity from Heaven itself. I was enjoying her saliva and I didn't want this moment to end. I wanted her near me, I wanted her skin between my wet fingers, I wanted her body on mine under the warm water. I wanted her all to myself. I didn't want her to ruin our great shower and our gentle kisses. I wanted to keep going but she was too scared to admit that she was craving me secretly. 

Sex was out of the list. Her mind was dark and selfish.

"I'm..." She stopped kissing me. "I'm... I'm done." She wasn't ready to give in. Her body was still hiding under the devil's tomb. "I don't think I'm ready to make love to a stranger yet." She grabbed the towel on top of the shower curtain rod, enveloped it around her wet body and made her way outside.

"Hazel, wait." I grabbed a clean towel from the little cabinet as I ran after her. "Can we talk about it?" I entered the bedroom as she enveloped herself under the covers. "Why do you keep acting like you don't want me when you know you do?" My question tortured her mind with infinite regret. "Why?" Her face situated on the other side of the bed, she was trying her best to avoid eye contact.

"I'm not in the mood to talk right now." She replied, gently. "I want to be alone, please." Her voice was sincere and firm. "Can we talk about us another time?"

"Are you feeling okay?" I sat on the edge of the bed, staring at her back. "What's wrong? Did I say something bad?" I was worried about her health. Her mood swings were confusing me. 

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. I just want to sleep in peace." Her words flashed my mind with a question mark. "Please, leave."

"Fine." I agreed. "I'll let you sleep but promise me that you'll take care of yourself when I'm not around."

"I want to be alone," Hazel replied with a cold answer. "Leave." She didn't want me to be around her anymore.

"Hazel," I stated. "I don't know how to communicate with you anymore. I understand that you don't want me to get close to you but it's hard to have a good time with you. You get mad for little things, you're pushing me away without giving me any good reasons, you're trying to close your door. It's like you're pushing yourself to forget me. You don't want to remember me." I sighed, nervously. "Do you?"

"I don't." She turned herself in my direction. "I just want you to live your life and have fun. Why do you want to be with me when there are plenty of girls out there?" She requested my space. "Why me? To be honest, I just need space."

"Word?" I questioned her sentences. "That's how you feel?" She was beyond serious. She wanted space and her words were loud and clear. "If you want me to stay away from you, I'll do that. I'm not going to force you to be with me or be nice to me. I'll respect your limits." I stood up, grabbed my phone on the little table and exited the room.

I tried. I tried, Hazel. I tried to be closer to you, I tried to show you how important you were in my life but you make things so hard. I tried to let you in, I tried to prove my love towards you but it was useless. You don't care about me. You lost your memories and I understand that but you chose to be like this. You chose to make my life impossible and stressful. You chose to make me suffer.

I deserve better than your petty self.

I deserve a better girl. I deserve someone who understands me and someone who's not going to get mad at anything. Someone who can show me that she cares about me and loves me with all her heart. Someone who's not going to lead me on and leave me in the dark. I want a better light for my future. A better girlfriend. A better wife. A better relationship.

That someone is not you.

You were that person once upon a time and she's dead.

As soon as my body punched the couch with laziness, my phone screen caught my attention with a sudden call. Great! Jack was calling me and I didn't know what to tell him. He was probably calling me according to Hazel's situation. I wanted her to leave the house but at the same time, Max was not a good man and I didn't want him to kill my child. He was not a protector. He was just a normal guy that was trying to have fun with everyone.

I wanted Hazel to be safe.

"Jack?" I answered the phone. "What is it?" My question reminded him of my harsh previous decision.

"I called you more than five times." He complained over the phone. "Where were you?"

"I'm home, man." I sighed. "I was in the shower. What's new? Did you talk to Max?" Jack is not the type to blow up your phone. The fact that he did that made me believe that he wanted to tell me something important. "What's your emergency? What is it this time?"

"I'm outside." He exclaimed, amusingly. "Actually, we're in front of your door. Open the door for me, I have a surprise for you."

We? What is he talking about? Who was with him?

"Who are you with?" I noticed that I was still naked, with a towel below my abs. "Jack?"

"Just open the door, Hawk." He insisted. "You'll see for yourself." He challenged me.

"I'm on my way." I headed to the door. "Jack, I swear I'll kill you if you do something stupid." As soon as I hung up, I opened the door, rapidly.

Jack wasn't alone. He was with two girls by his side. Two beautiful girls. With suitcases and everything. My eyes were already screaming at him for inviting people over my house and didn't even tell me about it in the first place. I didn't care about their presence, there were plenty of empty rooms for everyone but I just didn't want Hazel to think that it was my idea.

It's not like she cares about me anyway.

"Ladies," Jack started, amusingly. "This is the one and famous Hawk Wale." He introduced me to them. First of all, why was he acting like I was the most important person in the universe? "Hawk? This is my girlfriend, Tesha." The brunette on his left. "This is Tesha's sister, Natalie." Blonde hair, on his right. 

"Nice to meet you, ladies." I played a nice card. "Make yourselves at home." I paused. "If you don't mind, Jack. May I have a word with you?"I made my way to the kitchen as he followed.

What was Jack doing? Why did he invite his girlfriend and a stranger inside the house? Hazel was pregnant with my baby and I told him that I didn't trust anyone around her but he went behind my back and made that big mistake. I wasn't happy about that. I didn't have a good feeling. I had two strangers in my private home and I didn't know what they were capable of.

Jack was out of his league. He crossed the lines this time.

"What is it? Brother." Jack gave me a friendly punch to the arm. "Did you like Blondie?" I ignored him. "She's fire and thick. Did you notice her perfect boobs? Oh God', I want to smash both of them." He tried to include me in his silly jokes. "Your problems are finally over."

"Jack? What's wrong with you?" I tried to keep my voice down. "Why did you bring them over here?" I whispered between my teeth. "They can't stay. They need to leave soon."

"Hawk?" He chuckled. "Calm yourself down." He gave me another punch. "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to but let's be honest when was the last time you had sex?" His question tortured my thirsty needs. "Decades ago." He read my mind. "Hazel is not going to remember you anytime soon. Have fun and let Natalie take care of you."

"Are you out of your mind?" I grabbed him by his shirt. "Why are you disrespecting Hazel right now? She's literally upstairs."

"Does she remember you?"Jack proved his point, savagely. "Exactly." I let him go.

"You're right. She doesn't care about me." I sighed, negatively. "But that doesn't mean that I'm going to disrespect her by sleeping with another woman. That's wrong, Jack." I shook my head, side to side. "That's very wrong."

"You don't have to worry about Natalie." He confirmed. "She's not the type to sleep with someone on the first night. I tried." He chuckled. "I failed."

"When are you leaving?" I asked, impatiently. "Tell me the truth."

"Aw, Brother." He tapped my left shoulder, twice."The days are going to be very long. The hours are going to be slow. Stay calm and be patient." He admitted in his own words. They were staying for days and Jack was happy to celebrate his dirty actions in the house. "Where's my room? Tesha is going to scream tonight under the sheets."

"I hate you." I laughed. "Move!" I headed straight to the bedroom. That towel was uncomfortable. I had visitors over and I didn't want to be naked in front of them. That was really unattractive.

                                                                                          ****
The flavor of the kitchen was screaming for my professional skills. Hazel was still in the bedroom. She was still sleeping. Jack and his girl Tesha, were kissing in the living room. I was just by myself, I was the chef in the house and I had to make sure that everyone was eating healthy. Jack, on the other hand, didn't know how to cook. He used to tell me that his wife is going to take care of his empty stomach. He was so confident and still is.

He hates cooking but loves food.

"Hey." A gentle voice caught my attention behind me. "Do you need help?" As soon as I turned around, Natalie was already in front of me. "I can be your assistant if you want." Her words ate my insecurities alive. She was too close to me and her dimples were already flirting with my cold presence. Her British accent was just on point.

"No," I swallowed my saliva, quickly. "Thank you but I got it."I refused her offer as I tried to make myself comfortable around her. She was a beautiful girl. So far, a good helper.

"I didn't know that I was going to crash at your house." She admitted as she washed her hands with soap and water in the large kitchen sink. "Jack told me that we were going to rent a hotel." She tried to explain herself. "Now, I'm here." A smile played on her face. 

"Jack can be an asshole sometimes." We both laughed. "And don't worry about it. You can stay as long as you want." Did I really say that? Oh, God. I didn't mean that. "I have space for the whole world if anything."

"Thank you for welcoming me into your home." She grabbed a knife and started to help me with the onions and the sweet peppers. "You have a beautiful house and your garden is splendid." She complimented me.

"I appreciate it," I replied, dryly. "The garden is the best part of the house." I supported her sentence, comfortably. "You have a great sight after all."

"I get that from my dad." She started. " He's the one who taught me how to cook actually." She laughed, silently. "My mother didn't know anything. She was very lazy." Her vibe was the best, she was very friendly and outgoing. "What about you? Who taught you?" Her question caught my attention. I thought of my dad.

"My father..." I said, dryly.

"What about your mother?" She asked, vaguely. "Was she lazy like mine?" She was waiting for an impossible, uncomfortable answer.

"I don't want to talk about it."I gave her an honest answer. "They're dead," I spoke the truth.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Her face went pale. "I lost my older brother when I was ten. He was the best. He used to buy me a lot of dolls and we used to play hide and seek every night before bed." Her personal reaction was not what I expected. She had a soft side and her confidence was high. "He was murdered." At least we had something in common. "He got shot twice in the chest."

"I'm sorry to hear that." I tried to console her.

"It's fine." She forced a smile. "Let's stop talking about sad subjects. Do you have a girlfriend?" Her question amused me. She was really trying to hit on me.

"Why do you ask?" I forced a smile. "Are you into me?"

"No," She laughed. "I just want to know. Do you like someone?"

A voice yelled behind us. It was really unexpected.

Hazel? What are you doing here? I thought you were still in bed.

"Yes," Hazel yelled and stared at Natalie with deep disgust. "Me." She confronted her.

                                                                          Face to Face.
Hazel was ready to fight Natalie. Two girls, wanting the same guy.

BAD NEWS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.3K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
8.8M 151K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sè" His deep, sexy v...
4.5K 94 29
COMPLETEDβœ… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
264K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...