Crescent Queen {2} Mikaelson...

By hailsnikita

Sequel to Wolf Queen After leaving to find out more about herself and family, Isabel a teen mom gets more the... More

Interview
Answers With The Cast
Isabel Donovan
Crescent Queen *hybrid addition*
Message Received☽0☾
The Queen And Her Heirs☽1☾
Pestilence☽2☾
Chanting☽3☾
Saved By The Wolf☽4☾
The Vision☽5☾
The Babies
Crescent
High Tide☽6☾
A Dorky Hybrid☽7☾
Means Something To You☽8☾
Forgive Me☽9☾
Casket Girls And Surreal Sketches☽10☾
The Harvest Ceremony☽11☾
Surprise Visits and Name Markings☽12☾
Explain It☽13☾
The Crescents☽14☾
Solve The Riddle☽15☾
Temperature☽17☾
The Faction Party☽18☾
A Witch Peace Feast☽19☾
Thea Labonair ☽20☾
They're Gone And Its Collapsing☽21☾
Moonlight Rings And Side Deals☽22☾
She's Gone☽23☾
Crescent Queen |2|
Project Rebirth☽24☾
She's The Queen☽25☾
Tempting Offers☽26☾
Trusted☽27☾
Must Know☽28☾
Werewolf Rescue Mission☽29☾
A Funeral And Manacles☽30☾
Truth In The Journal☽31☾
Wishes☽32☾
Barriers☽33☾
My Secrets, Their Secrets☽34☾
Unmasked Past☽35☾
Blood Diversion☽36☾
Under The Same Stars☽37☾
Sweet Sound☽38☾
Magically Connected☽39☾
Dark Vision☽40☾
Some Doubts☽41☾
The Little Big Surprise☽42☾
For Their Good☽43☾
D For Disaster☽44☾
Crescent Queen |3|
Drawn In☽45☾
Sweet Children of Mine☽46☾
Fight It Out☽47☾
Party Invite☽48☾
The Fashion Police☽49☾
My Warrior Sister☽50☾
In The Deep Blue☽51☾
Tastes Like Confusion With A Hint Of Betrayal☽52☾
Its Never Easy☽53☾
Hands And Hearts☽54☾
In Limbo☽55☾
Distract☽56☾
Unsired Heart☽57☾
Old Friend☽58☾
Never Again☽59☾
I Just Got You Back☽60☾
Mother Trucker☽61☾
New Strain☽62☾
The Captive One☽63☾
Goodbye Is In Order☽64☾
Take Him Down☽65☾
Love And Lost☽66☾
A Sacrifice☽67☾
Crescent Queen |4|
Children of the Damned
Father Dearest☽68☾
Tale as Old as Time☽69☾
The Last Malraux☽70☾

Brewing In Anger☽16☾

1.3K 52 35
By hailsnikita

•|•

Isabel was in Klaus' room, sitting beside his bed as she watched over her parabatai, who was laying in his bed, shirtless. His eyes were closed and he gasped in pain from Papa Tunde's blade being embedded in his chest. The blonde looked worriedly at him and tightly held his hand, trying to ease his pain but she knew she was useless as the magic in the blade prevented her from taking some of his pain.

Isabel glanced at Elijah, who was standing at a corner watching with a conflicted look.

"This was all you, Niklaus." Elijah muttered before he met eyes with Isabel.

Isabel sighed as she looked away. "I contacted Cami." She told him, her gaze on the hybrid that was very much still brewing in anger. "She's on her way."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel stood up when she heard hurried footsteps approacing Klaus' room. The door opened and Cami rushed in followed by Elijah.

"Isabel!"

"Hello to you too Cami." Isabel chuckled as Cami hugged her.

Cami pulled back and looked over her with a smile. "Are you alright? Is she?"

Isabel nodded. "I'm as healthy as a horse." She confirmed as she pulled her hair into a side ponytail that hung over her right shoulder. "I'm happy you could make it but how is Father Kieran? Any better?"

Camille's face dropped slightly. "No. In fact he's getting worse."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Cami."

Cami smiled softly at the girl before noticing Nik groaning in pain. "What happened to him? Did karma finally bite him in the ass?" Isabel chuckled lightly before explaining what happened. "The dagger the witchy bitch gave me is inside him?" Cami asked in disbelief.

Isabel sighed, nodding. "The witch's names is Genevieve. And every second that the blade remains inside of Nik, it will only cause him to suffer even more."

"Who stabbed him?"

Elijah removed his jacket and rolled up his sleeves as he looked at Cami. "I did, and now I intend to remove it. Isabella, you and your friend might want to take a step back."

Isabel and Cami stepped back as Cami looked at the oldest Mikaelson, both shocked and confused. "Why am I here?"

"Because Isabella is the only one I know who could take care of my brother without being immediately slaughtered. But she cannot be here because she has some pack business." He used a scalpel to slice into Klaus along the red scar bisecting his chest, before jamming his fist into the open wound to grab the blade. "So, that leaves you who he speaks of with what is a rare degree -for him, at least- of respect and who is Isabels very alive and human friend."

Klaus groaned in agony as Elijah placed the bloody blade on a towel on a nearby table before looking in Isabel's and Cami's direction. "A wonderful skill that I shall be counting on very shortly. You see, Niklaus will be weak as he recovers. So, watch over him and feed him, if you would. But slowly, please, and from your wrist."

Isabel winced as she remembered when Elijah tried to bite her but instead it gave her a horrible burn.

Cami frowned. "Don't you guys have bags of blood in storage?" She asked.

"We do, but your blood is laced with vervain. So, it will burn him. He'll ingest it slower. Perhaps you could use the time constructively? Persuade him not to murder his baby sister." He suggested before turning to Klaus. "Niklaus, it was not my desire to bring you pain, but I will not see you hurt Rebekah." He turned back to Cami and Isabel. "Now, I fear Sabine will be making a final move against us. I intend to find her and to end this. You may go now Isabella."

"Elijah." Klaus whispered weakly. "You will pay for this."

Isabel fully turned to her human friend and gave her a sympathetic smile. "Good luck. And keep him in check for me."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Celeste -who was still possessing Sabine's body- had her hands tied in front of her as she sat back against a tree unconscious. Isabel, Eve, and Andrew stood in front of her with rifles aimed at her, while the rest of their clan -still stuck in wolf form- surrounded the nasty witch. The wolves normally wouldn't trust Andrew but he held the witch and Eve knew they needed him to help with the Celeste.

Celeste slowly woke up with a groan to see everyone staring at her. She rolled her eyes as Isabel stepped forward and ripped the tape off her mouth.

Celeste clearly frustrated said, "so what's this, payback?" She cleared her dry throat. "Look. I'm sorry I tricked you. I wasn't after you."

"What, and we were just collateral damage?" A wolf growled after that as Eve continued, "You almost burned her, the baby, and Jackson alive in that plantation fire." Eve spat angrily.

Celeste struggled against the ropes to free herself which caused Isabel to glare at the witch and fire a warning shot near her. "Careful, Sabine, or Celeste or whatever the hell you like to call yourself. Sudden moves make me jumpy." Isabel cocked her gun again. "And trigger happy."

"What, you're gonna kill me, honey?" She asked mockingly.

"I wish." Andrew muttered earning a look from Isabel.

"No. Although I wish I could, I know better." The wolves behind her growl and shift forward. Celeste glance at the particular wolf that moved to sit beside Isabel and smirked. "Well if it isn't one of Isabel's many suitors trying to play hero. You have no idea how much the men around you would do anything for you."

Jackson growled menacingly at the witch but calmed down slightly when he felt Isabel run her hand through his fur coat. Isabel gave him a very small smile before glaring at Celeste.

"You know, I know all about you. I know that you like to off yourself and then jump into other people's bodies. Which is not what's going to happen here. I know I can't kill you, but try hexing me, and my friend Eve here will kneecap you. Go for her, and then, well, I'll really make you hurt. After all you have done, I would gladly do it."

"So, what do you want?" She asked annoyed.

"Back in the 90's, you inhabited a witch named Brynne Deveraux, remember? Marcel had her -you- put a curse on a lot of werewolves so they'd only turn human on a full moon." Isabel explained.

Celeste narrowed her eyes. "I see. Yes. That was me. Let me guess. You want revenge." She mocked.

"No, you st-" She sighed reminding herself that she needed to be calm. "I want you to undo the damn curse." Celeste smiled smugly and Isabel rolled her eyes.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Celeste sat against a tree stump and though her hands are still tied together, she had managed to mix together some herbs into a mason jar.

"Here." Isabel took the jar from her and looked at it. "It's herbs ground into paste. It'll act as a conduit for the spell. On the next full moon, your people become human. Feed it to them, the curse will be broken." She explained to the girl.

The pregnant blonde narrowed her eyes. "Great way to poison us all at once."

Celeste sighed and said, "look. I know you have no reason to trust me, but, Isabella, I actually like you. I was you, caring for Elijah when he cared more for his brother, and I ended up dead. So did a lot of parabatai's who cared for any of them." Isabel remembered Elijah's story of the first parabatai and frowned. "This, call it a chance for me to give you what I was too in love to give myself. It's a chance to free yourself from the Originals," she said trying to convince her that she'd be much better off without them.

"You believe her?" Eve questioned the Crescent Queen in doubt as Jackson growled from beside her.

"Whatever she's promised you, it's a lie," Elijah said quickly not wanting his parabatai to fall for his ex-lovers lies.

"Elijah, it's okay. I'm okay." She assured the Original.

Elijah walked over to Isabel as he pointed at his former lover. "She cannot be trusted," he said as the hatred showed through his harsh tone.

"She's the only one that can help my pack." The blonde argued.

"Do you have any idea what she has done to our family?" He asked in disbelief.

"I know you want your revenge, Elijah." Andrew spoke up. "And come the next full moon she's all yours to torture."

"Andrew's right. But only once we know it works."

Elijah looked at her in disbelief. "Are you suggesting that we hold her her captive for an entire month? It would take an army," he said.

Isabel smiled knowingly as a fierce looked crossed her face. "And I've got one." Jackson was the first to howl in agreement before their pack started as well. "So help us or get out of my way."

Elijah paused only for a moment before he vamp-sped over to his parabatai grabbed the mason jar and Celeste, making Isabel gasp as he disappeared leaving her shocked.

Elijah stopped far enough away from the werewolves that he and Celeste are all alone. He then threw her against the tree as he clutched the jar of herb paste in one hand.

Elijah looked at his ex furiously while holding the mason jar up. "You tricked her."

"It's no trick. You're holding the cure for dear Isabella's clan in your hand. If her wolves take that elixir, the curse is no more," she said smugly. "They're free."

"You condemned her people to decades of agony, and now you just break the curse without so much as a whimper. Why?" Elijah asked confused with her sudden desire to help the wolves.

"Because it's the best thing I could do for her, and it's the worst possible thing I could do to you and your family," Celeste said while pushing off the tree.

"What are you saying?"

"That, no matter what happens now, you've all lost her. You destroy that jar, you kill me, Isabella will hate you for snatching her family right from under her. Now, if you give her the jar, we both know that she'll leave you all in the end to be with them," she said knowing the Queens. They were all the same. "And I know that as long as she's alive and happy and fulfilled in ways that you can't even imagine, then I get my revenge. So, you decide. Give her everything she's ever wanted and lose her or deny it." She shrugged. "See what happens then."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Elijah and Celeste return to the Bayou where Isabel was waiting for them seated on a log. She was alone, with the exception of Jackson, who had stayed behind to make sure the girl he started to feel something for and her baby were safe. Isabel had told Andrew to get her some pickles a sandwich and some tea to which he reluctantly nodded and went on his way.

"You came back," Isabel said happily as Jackson moved his head off her lap so that she could get up.

"I'll always come back. Take it. It will work." Isabel grinned widely while taking hold of the jar.

"Eve and I will round up as many of our people as we can. Come full moon, I can finally free my family."

"Isabella..." He stopped when she pulled him into a hug. He held onto her for a short time before pulling back to kiss the side of her head. "I wonder if they have any idea how lucky they are to have you."

Isabel looked back at Jackson with a smile before looking back at Elijah and smiling one last time at him before walking back to the encampments with Jackson trotting beside her, leaving Elijah and Celeste alone again.

"Mmm. That was touching, such a chaste, little kiss. The Elijah I knew was never so meek. Such a wonder what the parabatai's could do to the most dangerous family of vampires out there. You do realize I win, right?" She smirked. "You lost the girl you never made a move on because you were so desperate not to hurt your brother's feelings and because you were so desperate to save your family. And now, your family lies in ruins."

"My family, despite all that you have done, will heal in time." He retorted.

"If you had the time, maybe. But, do you really think Rebekah ran far and fast from here? I bet she didn't."

"She's long gone." Elijah assured the witch.

"Is she? She's with Marcel. Now, Marcel loves Davina. Davina is dead, but she could come back under the right circumstances."

"They wouldn't dare."

"If you hadn't been so worried about Isabella, you might have figured it out sooner. But, you know who did have the time to think about it? Your brother. I wonder what he'll do."

Elijah grabbed Sabine by the neck and vamped out. Celeste easily dared him, her mission finally complete after years of waiting. "Heh. Do it."

Elijah bit into her neck and viciously fed on her to the point of death.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

It was night time in New Orleans when Isabel got a call from Cami saying she lost Klaus and he left to find Rebekah and Marcel to kill them. The werewolf had hurried home to check on Rose and pack the cure away before heading to the only place she could think they were at. The Lafayette Cemetery.

"Elijah?" Rebekah asked surprised to see him there.

"What are you doing here?" He asked worriedly as the walked closer to each other. "Rebekah, you should be on the other side of the world by now."

"You and I both know that wouldn't have been far enough."

"But it still would have done more good then being this close," Isabel said as she walked over to them.

"You should be at home with Rose, Isabella," Elijah said in disbelief. "Not here with us."

"A parabatai's gotta do her job, right?"

"Get away from her! She's mine." Klaus bellowed from the side of them as his eyes turn yellow and the veins protrude on his face and his fangs come out.

Elijah held Papa Tunde's blade in his hand tightly as his vampire face came out while baring his fangs at Klaus.

Rebekah's face vamped out, ready to attack but not baring her fangs like Elijah.

"Stop this!" Isabel shouted. "All of you!"

Imagine having impulse control when it comes to your favorite book and character... can't relate.
(With Isabel it's hard not to publish her all in one day)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 19K 92
Trapped for a thousand years in a coffin, only to be awoken by the brother of the person she'd been hidden from in the first place. It seemed her onl...
376K 11.8K 60
[Completed|UNDER EDITING] 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧�...
329K 12.3K 60
Little Hedda Mikaelson saved Klaus' life when Mikael attempted to kill him 1,000 years ago. As a result, Hedda died instead and the Mikaelson family...
46K 2.6K 61
Can Claudia ever love her mother's killer? What if he's her mate? Claudia meets the gorgeous Klaus Mikaelson her best friend's new brother-in-law. S...