Crescent Queen {2} Mikaelson...

By hailsnikita

Sequel to Wolf Queen After leaving to find out more about herself and family, Isabel a teen mom gets more the... More

Interview
Answers With The Cast
Isabel Donovan
Crescent Queen *hybrid addition*
Message Received☽0☾
The Queen And Her Heirs☽1☾
Pestilence☽2☾
Chanting☽3☾
Saved By The Wolf☽4☾
The Vision☽5☾
The Babies
Crescent
High Tide☽6☾
A Dorky Hybrid☽7☾
Means Something To You☽8☾
Forgive Me☽9☾
Casket Girls And Surreal Sketches☽10☾
The Harvest Ceremony☽11☾
Explain It☽13☾
The Crescents☽14☾
Solve The Riddle☽15☾
Brewing In Anger☽16☾
Temperature☽17☾
The Faction Party☽18☾
A Witch Peace Feast☽19☾
Thea Labonair ☽20☾
They're Gone And Its Collapsing☽21☾
Moonlight Rings And Side Deals☽22☾
She's Gone☽23☾
Crescent Queen |2|
Project Rebirth☽24☾
She's The Queen☽25☾
Tempting Offers☽26☾
Trusted☽27☾
Must Know☽28☾
Werewolf Rescue Mission☽29☾
A Funeral And Manacles☽30☾
Truth In The Journal☽31☾
Wishes☽32☾
Barriers☽33☾
My Secrets, Their Secrets☽34☾
Unmasked Past☽35☾
Blood Diversion☽36☾
Under The Same Stars☽37☾
Sweet Sound☽38☾
Magically Connected☽39☾
Dark Vision☽40☾
Some Doubts☽41☾
The Little Big Surprise☽42☾
For Their Good☽43☾
D For Disaster☽44☾
Crescent Queen |3|
Drawn In☽45☾
Sweet Children of Mine☽46☾
Fight It Out☽47☾
Party Invite☽48☾
The Fashion Police☽49☾
My Warrior Sister☽50☾
In The Deep Blue☽51☾
Tastes Like Confusion With A Hint Of Betrayal☽52☾
Its Never Easy☽53☾
Hands And Hearts☽54☾
In Limbo☽55☾
Distract☽56☾
Unsired Heart☽57☾
Old Friend☽58☾
Never Again☽59☾
I Just Got You Back☽60☾
Mother Trucker☽61☾
New Strain☽62☾
The Captive One☽63☾
Goodbye Is In Order☽64☾
Take Him Down☽65☾
Love And Lost☽66☾
A Sacrifice☽67☾
Crescent Queen |4|
Children of the Damned
Father Dearest☽68☾
Tale as Old as Time☽69☾
The Last Malraux☽70☾

Surprise Visits and Name Markings☽12☾

1.5K 60 124
By hailsnikita

She's gonna be wearing her red graduation gown over that.

•|•

Isabel had recieved a letter telling her she had graduated and when the ceremony was. She left the day before with Rose and Andrew -who she thought might like a day or two away from New Orleans. And she didn't tell anyone so that she could surprise her friends with her appearance. She kept her clothes loose and made sure they couldn't see her belly unless she wanted them too.

Matt had taken Rose out for a little bit to do some shopping so she was left with Andrew who had found a bat in Matt's room and has not let go of it since.

Isabel stood in her soft pink silk pajamas as she laid out her clothes for the days when she felt a prescence behind her. She tensed before turning around and relaxing. Tears sprung to her eyes as she lunged forward and wrapped her arms around the man.

"Kol! Oh my god!" She kept a tight grip around his neck as he clutched her waist.

Andrew suddenly bounded in the room, almost tripping over himself when he heard her yell, the bat firmly in his hands ready to hit something. The hybrid noticed her tears and then he looked at the unfamiliar male who clutched onto his sire.

"Who the hell are you?" Andrew asked, lowering the bat.

"Andrew this- this is Kol." She told him as she let go of Kol and wiped the tears away. She looked up at Kol with curious eyes. "How are you here?"

"Bonnie dropped the veil. But it's not gonna be down forever." Kol informed her.

Suddenly Kol heard a second heartbeat and narrowed his eyes at her stomach to concentrate. He listened in and heard it clearly. On the Other Side whenever he was with her he never was able to hear it but now he could.

"What?" She asked noticing he was concentrating on something.

"The baby's heartbeat. I'd never really listened to one in the womb before."

"I think that's my cue to go." Andrew smiled lazily at Isabel before going to the living room.

She bit her lip for a moment as she placed a hand on her stomach. "Oh." She was surprised to see him seemingly interested in the heartbeat. "Well since the veils down for a while why don't you stay with us for a bit." Her blue eyes bore into his making it hard for him to deny the girl. "Please don't leave yet." She begged the Original.

Kol brought his arms up and cupped the back of her neck and rubbed her cheekbones with his thumbs as he smiled at her. "I won't leave. As long as you want me." He promised sincerely.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"What's it like being on the Other Side?" The blonde werewolf asked leaning on her elbow while laying down in bed with Kol. He laid down with his legs straight, feet crossed, and his arms behind his head, connected.

"It was lonely. I saw you all of you but no one saw me. I miss living. Truth be told I much rather be daggered then dead." The brunette admitted keeping his eyes on her ceiling.

Isabel sat up and leaned over him giving him a sad look.

"You have to know how much I wish I could go back to that day and save you. Everytime something reminds me of you I can't help but miss you. You didn't deserve that." She frowned and tried not to cry again but thinking of it all again and the fact he'd have to go back and she couldn't do anything- it hurt her.

Kol pushed himself up and lifted her chin so she could meet his eyes. "Don't blame yourself. I don't blame you. Come on. Let's just enjoy me being alive while we can, yeah?"

She nodded before dragging him out of bed to go to the Grill with him and Andrew.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

When Isabel woke up, Kol wasn't in bed anymore like he was at night but there was a note. She looked at the time on her phone to see it was 12:33 AM. She placed her phone back down then picked the note up.

I didn't want to be here when Matt came back so I decided to leave. I wish I could have stayed.
But I wanted to thank you for the dinner. I had fun. I hadn't had that in a long time.
Take care of Rose and baby number two. I believe in you Bella.
And I hope you have a good life. You certainly deserve it.
-Kol

Isabel frowned wishing she could have spent a little more time with him. Tears welled up again and she let out a frustrated groan.

Why did his presence have to be so addicting?

The twenty year old Original certainly knew how to affect his parabatai within a short amount of time and she grew attached. She didn't know it but her soul did. Their bond was hurting her emotionally.

And he didn't even know how much it did.

"Are you okay?"

Isabel looked up to see Andrew, arms crossed with a worried look on his face.

"I miss him."

Andrew nodded then started walking over to her and pulling her into a hug. He laid back with her and stroked her hair softly before placing a kiss on top of her head.

"Tell me more about him." He muttered softly.

"Well he's the youngest brother of the Original family and my more wild parabatai..."

And the rest of the night Isabel told Andrew all she could think of -that Kol hadn't already said at dinner- at the moment before falling asleep.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Izzy?" A soft male voice echoed in her ears. "Hey Izzy, wake up."

Isabel groaned, opening one eye to see Matt standing in front of her. The wolf girl looked around her to see Andrew gone and huffed.

"Morning sleepy head."

"I hate you." She groaned.

"I love you too. Now get up. Andrew made breakfast and I'm not waking up Rose only to get screamed at." Isabel sleepily laughed at him before getting help up with his hands. "You are a complete mess, Iz."

"'You look beautiful sister.' 'Why thank you Matt. How kind of you to say to a woman,'" Isabel said sarcastically.

Matt laughed before they entered the tiny kitchen. "Smells good man."

"My specialty," Andrew told him, throwing a rag over his shoulder as he turned to the siblings. "Omelets, carmalized bacon, and sausage."

"Now go get little Rose." Matt pushed his sister to the room that used to be for their sister Vicki but was now used for guests or Rose.

Matt set up the table as Isabel came back in and made a plate. "Are you coming with us to graduation or what?"

"I have something I need to do first but I'll be right behind you," he said as Andrew sat some food on Matt's plate. "What about you Andrew?"

"I'm going with Isabel. Knowing her if I leave her alone for five minutes she'll find herself in some trouble. And I can't have her fighting alone."

"It'd be more like I hand you Rose while I fight myself. You do know I can handle myself, right?"

Andrew nodded once. "Right."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel stood with Caroline in caps and gowns while the werewolf left a message on Klaus' voicemail. "Klaus, I swear to god I'm gonna wring your neck if you don't answer. I'm gonna call you every five minutes until you get your ass here to save Damon's stupid life." She hung up.

Caroline had begged Isabel to get Klaus to come over and at first she was reluctant to do so but eventually the blonde vampire had convinced her.

"Hey, Caroline?" Isabel asked after contemplating whether she should say something or not.

"Hmm?"

"I can trust you, right? To not freak out?" The blonde vampire nodded with furrowed brows. "You can keep this secret right?"

"If it's important to you, yeah." She smiled and bit her lip. "Of course."

Isabel unzipped her gown to her lower stomach and grabbed Caroline's hand guiding it to where the baby lie.

"What are you?-" Caroline stopped as she heard something and felt the bump.

"No way." Caroline gasped her eyes shooting up to Isabel's. "Who's is it?" She asked as the werewolf dropped her hand. "It can't be Tyler's, can it?"

Isabel bit her lip nervously as she zipped up her gown. "You'd never believe it. But it's Klaus'." Caroline gaped at her. "It was just a stupid one time thing. But his werewolf side allowed it to happen. I'm kind of living with him in New Orleans."

"Wow...Just...wow." Caroline shifted, awkwardly putting her hand on her face and another hand on her waist. "I- I don't even know what to say."

"Just that you are okay with this. You are like my sister, Care. It's why I wanted you to be one of the first ones I told. I was going to tell Matt first but he left with Rose before I could muster the courage then I couldn't tell him this morning because I wanted it to be just me and him when I told him."

"I'd never judge you for it, Iz." She assured her. "Never. But if Klaus ever and I mean ever mistreats you or this baby then I'm gonna come down there and kick his hybrid ass to the moon."

"Thanks Care." She laughed before Caroline brought her into a hug.

"Another kiddo," Caroline said almost as if she was in disbelief. She'd never be able to have some of her own and while that was sad she did have a niece and now perhaps a nephew or another niece on the way. And while she may not see them as often as she once thought when Isabel first got pregnant, she'd still be able to see them when they are free and get to be their aunt. "Rose is going to have a baby-"

"-sister."

"Two girls. How cute." She grinned. "They're so lucky to have a mother like you, Izzy!"

"You always know what to say." Isabel smiled softly.

"It's a talent." Caroline smiled while playfully rolling her eyes.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Where is everyone?" Caroline asked as she and Isabel found Bonnie.

"I'm here," Matt said walking over with a smiling baby Rose.

"Where have you been?" Isabel asked. "You were suppose to be right behind me."

Matt fixed his cap before saying, "oh, caught up with a friend and made plans for the summer, then I had to change my beautiful niece's diaper before making it here." He handed Rose to Isabel once he saw the baby making grabby hands at her mom.

Rose pulled on her hair but at this point Isabel didn't care. As long as she was happy and not throwing a fit.

"Where's Elena?" Bonnie asked with a sad look. "We can't do this without her."

Elena arrived right then with Stefan in tow. "I'm here." She hugged Bonnie. "Thank you for today." She then turned to Isabel and gave her a hug as well. "It's nice to see you again, Izzy. And you Rose. Hi!" She waved at the baby while smiling widely.

"I can't believe it," Caroline said as she looked over everyone. "We're actually all here. We are all here together!" Elena and Isabel laugh as Bonnie laughed and sniffled. "Bonnie Bennett, are you crying?"

"It's our last hurrah before you guys go off to college." Bonnie stated.

Caroline hit her arm lightly while saying, "before we go off to college."

"I don't quite think college is in my future." Isabel shrugged not really caring. She didn't know what she would do anyway, so she saw no point in trying to go.

"I...kinda sorta missed the deadline." Elena added. "You know, being an emotionless bitch."

"Well, the perks of being a vampire- we can go wherever we wanna go. We can choose our own roommates." Caroline's face brightened up and she smiled like a happy puppy. "We could- we could get a triple room!"

Isabel, Elena, and Stefan chuckle at Caroline's enthusiasm, while Bonnie smiled with tears in her eyes.

"I'm happy we're all here." The witch admitted.

Caroline obviously can't contain the excitment and hops up a little. "Aw - group hug!"

Stefan immediately pulled a face at the blonde vampires words. "Ah, I don't- I don't hug..."

"Oh, get over yourself!" The five of them close in for a joint hug. The happy emotions swimming off them causing Rose to laugh happily.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Welcome parents, family, and friends." Mayor Hopkin spoke through the microphone. "What a beautiful day for a graduation." Everyone clapped and cheered. "Thank you for joining us today on this special day, as we celebrate our graduates. So let's get started. Taylor Albrecht. Renata Bance. Mona Basem. Stiles Beasley. Um, not to play favorites, but I am especially proud of this next graduate, my lovely daughter: Bonnie Bennett!" Bonnie walked up onto the stage and hugged her father. "Congratulations. I'm so proud of you, sweetie."

"Thanks, Dad."

"You're welcome." He smiled at her.

"For everything." He seemed to sense something off about Bonnie's mood, but she smiled and left the stage before he could ask.

"Emélie Claire. Savannah Davis. Matt Donovan." They shook hands. "Isabel Donovan." She smiled while shaking his hand. She looked out to the crowd and spot Andrew standing beside Liz who held Rose up and cheered for her. Isabel waved while walking to get her diploma. "Congratulations."

"Thank you." She smiled though she didn't like the man much.

He nodded shortly before continuing, "Gabrielle Duncan. Jade Dunlap. Bruna Fabre. Connor Feld." The middle aged man continued. "Caroline Forbes. Congratulations."

"Thank you."

"Matt Freeman. Charles Gates. Mackenzie Gates. Elena Gilbert. Congratulations."

"Thank you." She replied quietly making her way to her friends who have gotten their diploma.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Stefan, Isabel, Caroline, Elena, Bonnie, Matt, and Andrew all stood in the school library with a few other kids. Some still returning books while others wrote their name in the designated corner of the room. It was only still littered with names because the past principles gave up on trying to cover it with paint and replacing shelves.

The group rarely went to the library because they didn't need books with how busy most them were and if they needed to study they had each others houses. But this was graduation day and Caroline wasn't going to pass up the moment.

Isabel stood beside Andrew with Rose in her arms as she waited her turn. Once the sharpie got to her she found a spot close to a book shelf which was also filled with names. Right near where she was going had 'M. D' and 'Vicki' for her brother and sister. And she knew it was a good spot to put hers. She was just a little sad that none of her children would be writing their names here but perhaps they would find their own tradition.

She wrote her 'Isabel Donovan' then right under she wrote in tinier letters '+ Rose and Baby Bean'. She had no name yet and she thought calling her that would do just fine. Both children were with her during school and graduation and it was a cute moment for her. She kissed Rose on the side of her head before passing the sharpie to someone else and following her friends out who were all cheering and laughing.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Okay, just hang on a little longer. Isabel's calling Klaus again," Stefan told Alaric over the phone.

Isabel hung up her phone, shaking her head at the vampire.

"Stefan, we are past the point of Hail Mary phone calls. What do you want me to do, stand here and watch him die, or force-feed him the cure?" Elena casted a significant look at Stefan, who remained silent. "Stefan?"

Isabel scanned through her contacts and tried Elijah when suddenly a high-pitched noise caused Stefan, Isabel, and Elena to clutch at their heads in pain.

Aja and the other dead witches approach them with their hands out. "Remember us, Isabel?"

At that moment Isabel was very glad that she left Rose with Liz while she tried to help her friends. But on the other hand the pain took away that part of her because all she could feel was the excruciating pain.

The dead witch kept her arm up and continued to inflict pain on the girl when Klaus and Andrew came to the rescue. Klaus held a graduation cap and threw it like a disk at Aja, effectively beheading her. Her headless body falling to the ground causing the pain to stop.

"There are plenty more of these to go around. Who's next? We can do this all day." Isabel turned and looked at the two boys, smiling.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel stood on the football field in front of the commencement stage when Klaus approached her. Few lingered by but most were heading out or already gone to celebrate graduation.

"How'd you guys get here so fast?" Isabel asked.

"I was already on my way here." Isabel raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"I couldn't exactly miss your graduation. And I had to keep an eye on my daughter's mother. Andrew told me what today was. I have to say. I'm a little hurt I was invited by him and not you."

"Well, thanks for showing up anyway. You really saved us out there."

"I'd never let you die, Bel." He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "And congratulations." The werewolf laughed softly, a blush lightly coating her cheeks. "Let's get out of here, before twelve angry hybrids decide to pick a fight again."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel was packing away her things when Kol climbed through her bedroom window. Isabel laughed at him as he stood to his full height. "I never thought I'd see you sneak into my room through a window." She was totally amused and he could tell. But he knew it wouldn't last long.

"Well my brother and your brother are out there and I thought better of running into them for now. Especially if I'm here for you."

She didn't want to sour his mood by saying Klaus would probably like to see him before he goes and instead smiled a little. "Yeah. It's probably for the best."

"I didn't think I'd have enough time to see you again which is why I left the note. But I did. So I came back for our last goodbye." Kol stated reaching forward and brushing her hair back behind her ear.

"Find peace would you?" She asked as she lightly frowned. "Move on. Don't keep yourself tethered to this world."

"I'll try. But before I go..." He trailed off before gently planting a kiss at the corner of her lips.

He disappeared and Isabel smiled sadly knowing he was probably still there. "Goodbye Kol."

"Let's go Isabel. We have a long journey ahead of us," Andrew said from the doorway. He saw and heard everything but she didn't need to know that.

"Yeha, yeah." She laughed at him. "Is Rose ready?"

"Of course."

This part has no importance but I saw it and was sad. So I had to drag you down with me.

Lexi and Stefan are driving.

"New York?"

"Too close."

"Vegas!"

"Ugh, no. Too touristy."

"Look, I know you think I'm joking, but you are leaving. You just graduated for the millionth time. It's time to start living your life."

"What if Elena was...the one?"

"She was. And she will always be an epic love. Contrary to popular belief, there are actually multiple ones - especially for a vampire. The only way to find another is to let go, and move on." Stefan watches the road for a moment as he drives.

"I've never been to Portland." He looks over at the passenger seat, but Lexi has disappeared. "See ya, Lexi."

Also during the name calling I had a little fun and made some names. AND the number 33 in 12:33 is a fun little tease for the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.8K 18
Hayley gave birth to two little girls. Hope and Olivia Mikaelson. Hayley and Klaus had to give their children to someone to keep them safe. While Hop...
256K 7.2K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
648K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
37.3K 1.7K 40
When she learned her entire life had been a lie, she set out to find her family, only for her search to be cut abruptly short as she met her death. I...