His Help || Bang Chan FanFict...

By moon-mai

"This might sound really really weird, but I need your help. Very honestly you were the only person I could t... More

1| We're Going Shopping
2| I Need Your Help
3| Let's Meet Up
4| Coincidence
5| Surprise
6| First Dance Class
7| Pizza
8| Scared
9| What's Up With Everyone?
10| A Chance I should Take
11| Felix
12| Dinner And Chaos
13| Propose
14| More To The Story
15| Goodnight
16| Little Girl
17| I Knew
18| Leave
19| Your Way
20| So Sorry
22| Can I have This Dance?
23| Emma
24| The Wedding
25| Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW BOOK

21| It's A Plan

2.4K 87 11
By moon-mai

(Sunday, August 18)

The wedding was coming closer and I had no intention on going. Or at least I didn't want to go but my mom would probably force me to go. I was feeling like shit and the sleeping pills just made me feel sick so I didn't like to take them.

After laying in bed awake for another whole night a message made me leave my warm bed.

Darren: Meet me at the park today at 12 p.m.

Why did he keep bothering me? Why did he have to keep following me? Why couldn't he just leave me alone for one damn second?

Of course I couldn't ditch. Who knew what he would do if I did. So when 12 p.m. came closer I walked my way to the park he sent me the location to. I saw him sitting on a bench that was in back of the park, right in front of the forest, hidden from the most people.

I walked up to him and seated myself in front of him. "What is that you want this time?"

"An update. Duh", he said.

"You got what you wanted. We're over", I said. "Are you happy now?"

"Yes", he said not even the slightest bit embarrassed or ashamed.

"Can I leave now", I asked.

"Not yet", he said. He just stared at me and didn't say anything at first. "I still want money."

"For Christ's sake", I said, running my hand through my hair. "Haven't you done enough damage to our company. Or to your own. Why is it that you're so obsessed with money?"

"Money is equal to success. I want success", he said.

"And what does that have to do with me?" I asked, not looking at him.

"Oh baby, success starts with a rich girlfriend", he said touching my chin lightly.

I slapped his hand away from my chin, glaring at him. "How much money?"

"I'll have to think about that. I'll give you extra information on or next meet up", he said, already standing up. "See you next time."

I didn't say anything on that and just watched him leave. How was I going to survive like this. Let's just hope he leaves me alone after he gets what he wants. I wouldn't be able to spend the rest of my life with him. I'd rather pull every strand of hair out of my scalp than stay with him for even a day.

On my way back home I saw Chris in his car. He didn't see me I assumed which kinda broke my heart. But even if he did, he'd probably not even look twice at me. I pushed him away, what else could I expect.

I walked to my house and saw Chris' car. Why did he come? Let's hope he came for Felix. I'll just run to my room without going to the living room or Felix' room. He'd probably be there.

I quickly unlocked the door and went inside, taking out my shoes. I walked up the stairs and the thing I noticed were the pictures on the wall. Mom changed them. All pictures of dad were gone, replaced with pictures of me, Felix and a picture with the three of us. The last picture was a picture of me and Tiffany. Both of us were 16 then, at the beach with our family.

The fight with Tiffany was a bit too much for me. Everything happened so sudden and at the same time. As if life wanted to tell me that I was doing something so wrong, but I couldn't exactly tell what. It felt that what I was doing was right, why doesn't it feel like that anymore?

I walked past the picture to my room. I opened the door and closed it again, hoping that no one heard me come in. I turned around only to see Chris standing there, next to my bed.

"Chris?" I breathed out. "What are you doing here", I snapped, hiding the fact that I was actually glad to see him.

"What is this", he said holding up something.

I walked closer to see the little package he was holding, only to notice that those were my sleeping pills. I snatched them out of his hand and quickly placed them in my nightstand drawer. "Where did you find those?"

"They were on your nightstand", he said. "So it's more then one sleepless night. It has been several sleepless nights and you didn't tell anyone."

"You shouldn't worry about me", I said. "You're not my boyfriend anymore."

"Stop with that. Stop", he said. But he waited, waited for me to talk. "Where were you today?"

So he did see me walking today. I was trying to hold my saddened face. "Out walking, like every human being likes to do. Why? Why do you care so much?"

"Stop fucking lying to me for once", he said frustrated. "I saw you, I fucking saw you."

He took his phone out of his pocket and turned it around so I could see what was on it.

A picture of me and Darren. I looked up at Chris, feeling light headed and I looked back at the picture.

"So you expect me to believe that you dropped me for Darren?" he said. "That is by far impossible. You called the cops on this psycho. I want you to talk to me and be honest with me."

"I- I", I stuttered and all of a sudden I felt a heavy weight on me. My head was spinning and my body felt as if it was going to give up on me. My legs felt week.

He came closer and placed his hands on my shoulder, shaking my lightly. "What is going on?", he said in a whisper.

As if that triggered it even more and I just sunk to the ground while Chris was trying to hold on to me but failed. I fell on my knees as I felt my head spinning. My body feeling limp and heavy and my breath out of control.

"Luna", he said calmly even though I heard a tint of worry in his voice. Even right now that was something that I noticed. "Luna stay with with me."

I wasn't fully gone, I heard everything pretty well. My body was just not functioning anymore. Chris held me by my shoulders and placed me on the bed. He was running to get me whatever it was to stop me feeling like this.

I was about to faint, but I don't know exactly how I was just able to help myself out and stay awake. It was hard, harder than expected but within the second Chris came back and wrapped his arms around me trying to make me drink some water.

"I got you", he whispered as he slightly tapped my neck to keep me awake. I felt better much better after that sudden faint/ panic attack. "This is why we need you to talk to us Luna. Look at you, you're having it so hard and I couldn't even do anything about it."

"It's not your fault", I managed to let out.

"But it's also not yours. Whatever it is that is holding you back scared you, but now I am here. Now you can talk to me."

There is no point in lying now. Almost everything was revealed. "I-"

"Take it easy", he said. "Let's start from the beginning. Why is Darren even out."

"His parents paid money",I whispered. "He is after our money now, for revenge. He- he wanted me to break up with you because otherwise he would spread my dad's news."

For a second he just stood there looking at me as if I had spoken Chinese. So I just carried on talking. "He was there the day we found out about my dad. He saw me crying and heard us talking. Now for a revenge on almost putting him in jail, he wants to date me for money. He said that if I didn't break up with you and went to him he would spread the news. And I knew that my mom didn't want the news to be spread so I just kinda did everything to keep that a secret", I admitted.

In slow motions he pulled me in his embrace, the warm feeling of comfort felt so familiar yet so distant. "Why didn't you just tell me from the beginning instead of eating yourself alive. Look at you. You look exhausted", he said while hugging me as if it would be our last.

"I was scared", I said finally allowing tears to escape my eyes.

"It's alright, I'm here now. We'll fix this together I promise.", he said, rubbing my back. "We'll figure something out."

I placed my arms around his torso for comfort, not saying anything. "Thank you", I whispered.

In the end he just brought me a cup of tea and let me rest. "Here you go", he said as he placed the cup on my nightstand and covered the blanket fully over me. He kissed my forehead and was about to leave but I held his hand in order for him to turn back around. "Yes?"

"Stay", I said. "Stay with me."

I scooted aside and made place for him. He laughed at my statement and laid himself next to me. He draped an arm over my body and pulled me closer to him, hugging me. "You're really something."

I didn't say anything and for once after a while now, it felt as if I could rest. Just laying in my own comfortable space with the one person I adored. "I missed you", I mumbled in his chest.

"I missed you too", he said and kissed the top of my head.

I pulled him closer and hugged him tighter scared that, even though right now it was impossible, I would lose him again. I smelled his familiar scent, not his expensive cologne that he wore when we met. His natural smell that I oh so loved about him that whenever we had sudden lazy dates he couldn't put on cologne, sweet but lightly strong. That scent that slowly but sweetly finally sent me to sleep.

Later on I woke up feeling nothing but emptiness next to me. I slowly rose up and looked around my dark room. I checked the time and saw that it was 2 a.m.

Going back to sleep now was a little impossible, having slept a few hours now. So I stood up and walked downstairs in the hope that Chris would be there too. I stopped at the entrance of the living room when I heard voices. Felix' and Chris' to be more exact.

"She's sleeping now", I heard Chris say.

"So basically she was scared even though that telling us would have been the best decision", Felix said after that.

"Pretty much that yeah. We'll have to figure out a way to make him back away. We can't make her live like that and I wouldn't allow that to happen. I'd rather kill him." I could hear the frustration in his voice and not gonna lie seeing him care this much makes me like him more and more despite the situation.

"Are we going to tell anyone else?" Felix asked.

"No. The more people that know, the faster it can spread around. We should keep it between us and Luna herself. I had a plan in mind but I'm not sure if it would work out", Chris said.

"Carry on", Felix added.

"So here's the plan. We make Luna meet up with him again. She records everything that is being said as evidence. With that evidence she blackmails him. I don't want to directly involve the police so from the second he starts threatening again we go to the police otherwise we shouldn't let them involve. We go too and record everything from behind bushes that if something goes wrong we can get to her as fast as possible. I have no intention on starting a war with him so let's keep it as blackmailing. We just have to hope he doesn't catch her recording", Chris said.

"It doesn't sound like a bad plan. It could actually work out. But I'm not sure if it would be good for Luna. She is really in her most down period right now, I'm scared that some things will go not as planned", Felix said worriedly.

"That's why we we go with her and record everything with a second camera from a distance. Let's say Darren catches her while filming. We just go up to them and show him the evidence we got so that he can do absolutely nothing. Let's hope that after that, he leaves all of us alone", Chris said.

"Right now that seems like the best option to do. Now we just have to explain Luna everything", Felix added.

"You don't have to. I heard everything", I said revealing myself from the doorway.

Both of them turned their faces in my direction and looked at me with shock in their eyes. "Luna", Chris said standing up from the chair he was sitting on. "When did you wake up?"

"Just now", I said walking in their direction.

"Are you okey", he said as he placed his hand in mine, caressing my hand with his thumb.

"Yes, thank you", I said giving him a smile.

"Did you hear what we talked about?" Felix said.

Both of them looked at me waiting for me to say something. I looked in both their faces. "It's a plan, I say."

___________________________

As long as Luna and Chris are together there is nothing that can beat them! (If Felix isn't annoying of course)

Only four chapters left till the end of this story:(

I am basically done writing this book, I have all the four chapters ready to be posted and since recently I have been working on two other books! One imagine book and one book about the man Lee Minho himself(lol)! I am very hyped to start writing because honestly I need a bit of variation so that's why I also wanted to add an imagine book.

I hope that you'll support me till the end and see me improve because I believe I can:)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 17.2K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
104K 5.3K 54
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread.] What will happen when two strangers who never met each other (this is actually what they think) had to get married? Espe...
9.8K 543 23
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 . "Excuse me, did you just say Christopher? Whatever. That makes this so much more fun for me." Riley is one of the be...
483K 13.9K 66
"So all of this was a bet." I said in a small voice letting the tears fall down my face. "Hmm." He hummed as an answer. "And you made me believe tha...