Invincible

Od Jepnox2nd

Více

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-480
481-500
501-520
521-540
541-560
561-580
581-600
601-620
621-640
641-660
661-680
681-700
701-720
741-760
761-780
781-800
801-820
821-840
841-860
861-880
881-900
901-920
921-940
941-980
961-980
981-1000
1001-1020
1021-1040
1041-1060
1061-1080
1081-1100
1101-1120

721-740

1.7K 50 0
Od Jepnox2nd

Chapter 721: You Might As Well Stay

When the black-haired old man arrived, the first thing he saw was He Zhi's headless corpse and his expression darkened in an instant. His piercing cold gaze was directed at Huang Xiaolong, "Rotten punk, you dared to kill this Tao Gu's disciple, I don't care who you are, you must die today!"

Clearly, he had mistakenly assumed that He Zhi was killed by Huang Xiaolong...

Chen Ruiguang seized the moment, struggling strenuously to shout out, "Master, we had just picked a Black Lotus above two million years old, then this brat came out of nowhere and ambushed us, killing Junior Brother He. He even took the Black Lotus away!"

A Black Lotus above two million years old!

After a momentary daze, ecstasy rose inside Tao Gu's heart as he hurried to look at Huang Xiaolong with feverish eyes, "Rotten punk, hand over that Black Lotus and I'll spare you and your woman, I'll let both of you leave!"

Huang Xiaolong had already put the Black Lotus away earlier before the old man noticed.

Chen Ruiguang sneered at Huang Xiaolong, "You heard that, punk! Obediently take out that Black Lotus and release me, my Master can spare your lives!"

"Is that so?" Huang Xiaolong was calm and indifferent. His fingers around Chen Ruiguang's throat tightened, crushing his neck and burning his soul away with the true immortal essence fire.

Chen Ruiguang's body fell limply to the ground when Huang Xiaolong relaxed his fingers. Chen Ruiguang's eyes were wide with disbelief that Huang Xiaolong actually dared to kill him in front of a Highgod Realm master.

Did this punk not know that his Master is a Highgod Realm cultivator?

Even Tao Gu did not expect that rotten punk to dare to kill his disciple right in front of him.

Murderous aura exploded from Tao Gu's eyes.

Those below Highgod Realm masters were nothing but measly ants.

A mere ant dared to kill his disciple right in front his face!

"Insolent!" Tai Gu roared in fury, attacking in a split second.

A giant hand imprint was about to slam down on Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei, enveloping them.

Initially, Tao Gu was worried that Huang Xiaolong would destroy the Black Lotus in desperation, but now, risking the Black Lotus being destroyed, Tao Gu was adamant in taking Huang Xiaolong's life.

On top of that, Tao Gu believed that his sudden attack would catch Huang Xiaolong off-guard and render him unable to react.

As the overwhelming palm imprint was about to strike Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei, a cold harrumph sounded in everyone's ears. The space in front of Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei rippled as a brilliant shining full moon appeared, blocking in front of them.

A resounding collision shook the air.

Tao Gu's giant palm imprint shattered and he grunted in pain. His body wobbled, lost his balance, and retreated one step back.

A figure appeared in front in of Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei.

Tao Gu was shocked and furious; who actually hindered him?!

"It's you, Crazy Lady!" Tai Gu's face didn't look very good when he saw who it was.

Shi Xiaofei was overjoyed when she saw who it was, she walked up and greeted: "Master!"

That person was none other than Crazy Lady Yang Yi who had been missing for a long time.

Huang Xiaolong hurried forward and greeted 'Senior.'

One of the reasons why Huang Xiaolong did not hesitate to kill Chen Ruiguang was that the Ascending Moon Old Man actually responded to his message moments earlier, and the old man was nearby. It was only that Huang Xiaolong did not expect the first one to arrive would be Yang Yi.

Yang Yi nodded at Shi Xiaofei and Huang Xiaolong with a smile on her face. She could tell Shi Xiaofei's strength with a simple glance. She was pleased, yet she sighed in her heart.

The pair of master-disciple hadn't seen each other for many years, they surely had many things to talk about, but there was no hurry in celebrating their reunion.

"Black Ghost Tao, isn't it shameless for a Highgod Realm master like you to bully a couple of juniors?" Yang Yi turned around once more, facing Tai Gu with a cold expression yet the mockery in her tone was unmistakable., "If words spread, even I would feel ashamed for you!"

Tao Gu's already black face looked even darker.

"Crazy Lady, others might fear you, but I don't!" Tao Gu's eyes shone with malice, "That female disciple of yours, you can take her and leave, but that rotten punk killed two of my disciples, he must die today!" He spewed, pointing a finger at Huang Xiaolong.

Demanding Huang Xiaolong was more than avenging his two disciples' death.

At the other's insistence to kill him, Huang Xiaolong merely sneered but did not explain, it was unnecessary.

Yang Yi raised the blackwood staff in her hand, looking at Tao Gu with a derisive and cold hint of a smile, "What a joke, do I need you to tell me who I want to take away? Your two disciples being dead makes the world a better place, leaving them alive only made you lose face, right?"

Tao Gu felt his chest on the verge of imploding, laughing in anger, "According to what you've said, I should be thanking that rotten punk for killing my two disciples?"

Yang Yi replied, "If you want to think that, it's fine too."

Tao Gu's roar reverberated, "Yang Yi, this place is the Heavenly Mountain, the White Tiger Galaxy, my Knife Creed's territory! This is no place for you to be acting lofty. Bring your female disciple and scram this instant, or else...!"

Yang Yi mocked: "Or else what?"

The sound of rushing wind interrupted the confrontation.

This group of people also belonged to Knife Creed. There was a total of six people, most of them were Tenth Order God Realm and above, and one of them was also a Highgod Realm master!

When Tao Gu saw these people, he laughed out loud, carrying a hint of madness, "Crazy bitch, you could have escaped if you took your female disciple and left, but now, you can't go even if you want to!"

Yet Yang Yi remained unperturbed.

The Knife Creed was one of White Tiger Galaxy's super forces, with two Highgod Realm masters as its pillar. One of them was the Creed Chief Tao Gu and the other was the previous Chief, Zhuang Yongfeng, Tao Gu's Master.

Yang Yi didn't expect this Zhuang Yongfeng to be in the vicinity.

Yang Yi had full confidence against Tao Gu, but against Zhuang Yongfeng, however, she admitted that she wasn't his opponent. If this was any other time, she would have turned around and left as quick as lightning taking Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei. But Yang Yi was calm and aloof.

Tao Gu stepped forward, explaining to Zhuang Yongfeng, Master, Chen Ruiguang found a two-million-years-old Black Lotus, but he and He Zhi were ambushed by that rotten punk. He Zhi and Chen Ruiguang are dead, and he snatched our Black Lotus. Disciple wanted to kill that rotten punk, but was hindered by Yang Yi."

A two-million-years-old Black Lotus!

Zhuang Yongfeng and the five Knife Creed Grand Elders behind him were all shocked, then their eyes became feverish with greed.

Yang Yi was inwardly shocked that the cause of the conflict was a two-million-years-old Black Lotus, furthermore, that Black Lotus was already Huang Xiaolong's possession!

Zhuang Yongfeng took one step forward, "Yang Yi, you have three breaths' time to leave, I can let what happened earlier slide, otherwise you're deliberately going against my whole Knife Creed. You're aware of the consequences!"

Yang Yi leaving would be the best scenario. If they fought, the energy fluctuations from two Highgod Realm masters battling would attract others, and there wasn't a single force or family who wouldn't want a two-million-years-old Black Lotus.

Yang Yi retorted without emotion, "I'll also give you three breaths' time, leave and I can pretend that nothing happened."

Both Zhuang Yongfeng and Tao Gu were stunned, so vexed that they were laughing.

This Yang Yi couldn't tell the situation she was in? Or was she a genuine crazy lady? What? Give them three breaths' time to leave?

"If it's like that, then you might as well stay!" A cruel light flickered in Zhuang Yongfeng's eyes.

Chapter 722: Who Dares To Bully My Disciple?

In a split second, Zhuang Yongfeng and Tao Gu attacked at the same time.

Zhuang Yongfeng aimed at Yang Yi, whereas Tao Gu made a ruthless attack to take Huang Xiaolong's life in one move and snatch the Black Lotus. The five Knife Creed Grand Elders also attacked, targeting Shi Xiaofei.

In fact, sending five Tenth Order God Realm Knife Creed Grand Elders to deal with Shi Xiaofei was definitely overkill, any one of them could easily take her life. But with a two-million-years-old Black Lotus in the equation, no mistake was allowed. Therefore, all five of them acted.

Zhuang Yongfeng first locked Yang Yi's surrounding space, not giving her any chance to help Huang Xiaolong or Shi Xiaofei.

Huang Xiaolong watched as Tao Gu attacked with a ferocious face, it seems like he would have to expose Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's existence and the fact he possessed the Black Tortoise Divine Fire.

Just as Huang Xiaolong prepared to summon his Black Tortoise Divine Armor and request Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi to save Shi Xiaofei, a lazy yet domineering voice sounded, "Sissy fudges, who dares to bully my disciple?!"

The sudden voice astounded those of Knife Creed.

Before Tao Gu and the others' eyes, a giant palm slammed down on Tao Gu from the void.

Tao Gu was terrified. Others might not understand how horrifying that giant palm was, but he felt it clearly, the frightening force in that giant palm. His chest constricted, suffocating.

Tao Gu had never experienced this kind of powerlessness, even when facing the strongest person of the White Tiger Galaxy, the White Tiger Institute's Principal.

In that instant, Tao Gu couldn't be bothered with Huang Xiaolong, he created distance by spinning his body around and jumped away. At the same time, he thundered: "Azure Sky Dragon's Pillar!" Both his palms struck continuously upward.

Two powerful qi flew skyward from Tao Gu's palms, transforming into two dragon-shaped hurricanes that wounded their bodies around a qi pillar that looked extremely real, reflecting a golden light.

A resounding boom followed as the qi pillar shattered.

The overwhelming aftershock knocked Tao Gu back again and again, spewing large amounts of blood.

A Highgod Realm master's physical defense was extremely strong, nicknamed as an 'immortal body.' In general, it was extremely rare for them to be injured, but now, Tao Gu felt like his internal organs imploded from that giant palm's attack.

Affected by the aftershock waves, the five Knife Creed Grand Elders ganging up on Shi Xiaofei were sent flying in different directions. When they fell to the ground, their faces were stuck in the mud with their asses facing the sky, whether they were dead or alive was unknown.

Hearing the familiar 'sissy fudges', Huang Xiaolong was secretly relieved. That was the old man's catchphrase, wherever 'sissy fudges' was heard, that's where the Ascending Moon Old Man was.

The Ascending Moon Old Man had finally arrived!

A small area of space fluctuated as the old man made his appearance in front of everybody.

More than a decade passed, but the Ascending Moon Old Man did not change one bit, still the same worn robe, wrinkly and skinny, as well as that pair of small eyes.

Seeing the Ascending Moon Old Man again gave Huang Xiaolong a warm feeling.

"I say brat, are you alright?" The Ascending Moon Old Man turned his head toward Huang Xiaolong, splitting into a wide grin, "Hehe, sorry, sorry, I was caught up with something, arriving one step late. But luckily, it wasn't two steps."

Huang Xiaolong retorted: "Not dead yet."

At this answer, the old man chuckled, "Not dead is good ah."

Huang Xiaolong speechlessly rolled his eyes.

"Ascending Moon Old Man!" Zhuang Yongfeng had stopped attacking Yang Yi, retreating to his disciple Tao Gu's side. He blurted out when he saw the Ascending Moon Old Man.

Around fifty thousand years ago, he had seen the Ascending Moon Old Man once, and although it was only that one time, the old man's face was deeply carved into Zhuang Yongfeng's mind.

The word 'tyrannical' didn't even come close to describing the strength the Ascending Moon Old Man had shown at that time, so much that even after so many thousands of years had passed, Zhuang Yongfeng had never forgotten the scene where the old man had injured six Highgod Realm masters in one move.

Six Highgod Realm masters, gravely injured by one attack!

"Ascending Moon Old Man?!" At his Master Zhuang Yongfeng's exclamation, Tao Gu's face paled.

Although he had never seen the Ascending Moon Old Man's face before, Tao Gu was aware that he held the first place on the God Ranking List sixty thousand years ago. He also knew about the Ascending Moon Old Man gravely injuring six Highgod Realm masters in one move.

For so many years, his Master Zhuang Yongfeng had told the story to him many a time, and every time his Master spoke about it, there would be a solemn and grim expression on his face, which indirectly influenced Tao Gu's impression of the old man.

This withered-looking old man in worn robes in front of him was that Ascending Moon Old Man! Involuntarily, his gaze shifted onto Huang Xiaolong. A complicated feeling roused in him, laced with regret.

This black-haired young man was actually that Huang Xiaolong, whose name had been rising in the four galaxies in recent years?

The Ascending Moon Old Man and the Black Warrior Institute Principal's personal disciple!

This term's Alchemist Grandmaster Competition's Pill King!

The Ascending Moon Old Man looked at Tao Gu, harrumphing with a temper, "Kid, leave your arms behind."

Leave your arms!

Tao Gu's face lost all colors.

He was a Highgod Realm master, and his physical body could still recover over time if was destroyed, but even if he could recover later, cutting off his arms would cause his strength to decline.

"Senior Ascending Moon, I..." Tao Gu's voice trailed off, he turned to look at his Master Zhuang Yongfeng, hoping that his Master would speak on his behalf.

However, when Zhuang Yongfeng captured the coldness on the Ascending Moon Old Man's face, he maintained silence until the end because he knew that the result would be the same even if he pleaded.

Zhuang Yongfeng nodded his head at his disciple Tao Gu.

Tao Gu trembled and his face was several shades paler. With a sudden shake of his arms, both of his arms fell as if sliced by a sword.

"We're leaving!" Zhuang Yongfeng's tone was low and solemn. With a wave of his hand, he collected the five Knife Creed Grand Elders, He Zhi and Chen Ruiguang's corpses, and speed off with Tao Gu following closely behind him.

'The old man is letting them leave just like that?' Huang Xiaolong's eyebrow rose in doubt.

Noticing Huang Xiaolong's expression, the Ascending Moon Old Man briefly explained, "I have some connections with the Dao Creed's previous Chief from before that Zhuang Yongfeng."

Hearing this, Huang Xiaolong let it go.

Also, the Ascending Moon Old Man ended things this way because it was not easy to kill a Highgod Realm master. Furthermore, with Huang Xiaolong having a two-million-years-old Black Lotus, this wasn't a place to linger around.

Thus, when those from the Knife Creed disappeared from their sight, the Ascending Moon Old Man, Huang Xiaolong, Yang Yi, and Shi Xiaofei also left the place, directly leaving the Heavenly Mountain to return to Royal Pill City.

As for the several herbs that Huang Xiaolong needed to refine the Exalted Divinity Pellets, he would find another way later.

The news that Huang Xiaolong had a two-million-years-old Black Lotus spread through the four galaxies like a storm.

As expected, not long after Huang Xiaolong's group left the Heavenly Mountain, the news had already spread. Immediately, numerous forces and masters tried to pin down Huang Xiaolong's location.

"What? You brat found the Heavenly God's blood pool?!" On the way back to Royal Pill City, hearing Huang Xiaolong say that he found the Heavenly God's blood pool, the Ascending Moon Old Man shouted in surprise.

Yang Yi was surprised as well.

"Yes ah, Xiaolong and I cultivated in the blood pool for ten days." Shi Xiaofei nodded cutely.

The Ascending Moon Old Man hit his chest and stomped his feet, "Brat, if I knew earlier that your luck is so good, this old man would have followed you!" In this one month in Heavenly Mountain, he didn't find fart.

Chapter 723: Refining the Black Lotus

It wasn't a lie to say that the Ascending Moon Old Man did not get anything in this one month on the Heavenly Mountain.

Although he and Yang Yi did come across many herbs and rare spiritual fruits, in these two people's eyes, nothing truly attracted them.

In short, the two seniors were harvestless.

When they reached Royal Pill City, using the fact that Huang Xiaolong found the Heavenly God's blood pool and a two-million-years-old Black Lotus as excuses, the old man dragged Huang Xiaolong to the Royal Pill House for celebratory drinks.

Huang Xiaolong was rendered speechless.

Then again, this definitely called for a celebration. Huang Xiaolong was happier than the time he won the Pill King title.

As usual, the bill was left for Huang Xiaolong to settle.

After the celebration drinks, worrying about his family's safety, Huang Xiaolong left Royal Pill City and rushed back to Martial Spirit World.

After all, the temptation of a two-million-years-old Black Lotus was too big. With the news of him having a two-million-years-old Black Lotus spreading, some forces' masters might use his family to threaten him.

When he reached the Huang Clan Manor and saw that everyone was fine, he was able to loosen his shoulders, his worry vanished.

Back in Martial Spirit World, Huang Xiaolong chose to enter seclusion and refine the Black Lotus.

What happened on the Heavenly Mountain opened Huang Xiaolong's eyes to a truth, he was still weak. If he could break through to Tenth Order God Realm, he'd be able to kill that perfection stage Tenth Order God Realm Black Dungeon Tarragon!

Even against a Highgod Realm master such as Tao Gu, Huang Xiaolong need not fear him.

Therefore, it was crucial for him to breakthrough to Tenth Order God Realm.

The Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi also came to the Huang Clan Manor to ensure that no one disturbed Huang Xiaolong's refinement of the Black Lotus.

Initially, Huang Xiaolong planned to divide the twenty-three petals of the Black Lotus to the Ascending Moon Old Man, Yang Yi, Shi Xiaofei, his family, and several others, giving one petal to each of them. But the old man, Yang Yi, and everyone else refused.

A rare and priceless two-million-years-old Black Lotus had the best results when consumed and taken as a whole. If it was divided, the benefits would be greatly reduced.

Increasing Huang Xiaolong's strength was most important.

With everyone stubbornly refusing, Huang Xiaolong was left to refine the whole Black Lotus.

Sitting cross-legged inside the Godly Mt. Xumi, black qi was floating around Huang Xiaolong.

Slim strands of black light shone from the surface of his skin and below him was a lake of black qi. From the distance, Huang Xiaolong looked like he was sitting on top of a black lotus.

Day after day passed just like that. In the blink of an eye, one year came and went.

Even after a year, even with Huang Xiaolong's True Dragon Physique and Etheric Physique, he was far from completely refining the medicinal benefits inside the two-million-years-old Black Lotus.

At this moment, Huang Xiaolong was totally submerged inside the black qi. Inside, the Godly Mt. Xumi space looked like a black piece of hell. Within this black hell, Buddha luminance and true dragon qi continuously glimmered.

His strength grew measurably every day.

In no time at all, Huang Xiaolong's cultivation rose from early Ninth Order God Realm to peak early Ninth Order God Realm.

Five years passed.

The black qi shrouding Huang Xiaolong began to roil and surge, but instead of expanding outwards, it began to gather, drilling into Huang Xiaolong's body.

Another three years passed in seclusion.

All the black qi was completely absorbed by Huang Xiaolong, disappearing from the air.

A full eight years. It took Huang Xiaolong that long to refine all the energy and medicinal properties of the 2.3 million-years-old Black Lotus.

At the end of these eight years, Huang Xiaolong had advanced to mid-Ninth Order God Realm, touching the border of peak mid-Ninth Order God Realm.

But Huang Xiaolong did not stop cultivating even though he had completely refined the Black Lotus. Inside the Xumi Temple, he blended into the background, becoming one with the Xumi Temple, one with the Godly Mt. Xumi world.

At first, everything inside the Godly Mt. Xumi space emerged clearly in Huang Xiaolong's soul sea. Every blade of grass, every petal on a flower, down to a minuscule dust particle. In fact, he could trace the trajectory of every dust particle, experiencing the changes in every stage of a life; how a sprout broke out from the soil, how it strived to grow strong and sturdy into a towering tree.

Season after season, year after year.

The surface of Huang Xiaolong's skin glittered in a brilliant light.

His soul sea had undergone drastic changes, reflecting radiant white light like a precisely cut diamond.

At first, Huang Xiaolong could only 'see' the movement and changes within ten thousand li radius, but this radius gradually grew bigger, reaching a hundred thousand li, as if everything was right in front of him.

The Black Tortoise star force poured down like a waterfall into Huang Xiaolong's body, tempering his True Dragon Physique at all times.

More time passed.

One day, Huang Xiaolong opened his eyes, as if waking up from a dream.

"This is...?!" Huang Xiaolong was shocked after opening his eyes. His eyes now seemed to possess the ability to penetrate solid matter, he was actually able to look past Godly Mt. Xumi's barrier to the world outside.

Delving his divine sense internally, Huang Xiaolong was delighted to discover that he was now a peak late-Ninth Order God Realm!

Not only had his soul achieve complete clarity, it reached the stage of being pure and clear as a diamond, reflecting a radiant white light. Huang Xiaolong remembered Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi once saying that, when he condensed his godhead, his soul has achieved a pure and clear state like a diamond.

Meaning to say, if Huang Xiaolong could condense his godhead right now, at the very least, he could achieve a rank seven godhead?

Other than the improvement to his soul and strength, Huang Xiaolong keenly felt that his True Dragon Physique had once again transformed after refining the Black Lotus and being tempered by Black Tortoise star force. Whether it was defense or power, both had significantly strengthened.

In the four galaxies, comparing just physical strength below the Highgod Realm, if Huang Xiaolong claimed he was second, no one would dare to claim they were first.

'I wonder if Father and Mother are doing well.' A short while later, Huang Xiaolong calmed down and exited the Godly Mt. Xumi. Moments later, he reached the Huang Clan Manor's main hall.

"Heavens, you brat are finally willing to come out! My old bones were going to turn into fossils waiting for you." Just as Huang Xiaolong came out, a shadow flickered as the Ascending Moon Old Man appeared in front of him.

However, in the next second, the Ascending Moon Old Man stared at Huang Xiaolong as if he was looking at a terrifying monster, his chin and beard were twitching visibly in an exaggerated manner. The old man let out a shrill shriek, "Your sis ah, peak late-Ninth Order God Realm!"

The Ascending Moon Old Man's shrill shriek brought all the Huang Family members over.

Huang Xiaolong watched the old man's exaggerated reaction speechlessly. However, where did this old man learn to say 'your sis '?

"Old man, isn't it just peak late-Ninth Order God Realm? Do you need to act so shocked?" Huang Xiaolong raised an eyebrow at the Ascending Moon Old Man.

Chapter 724: Searching for the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire

When Ascending Moon Old Man heard Huang Xiaolong's words, the old jumped up like a cat that had its tail stepped on, pointing a quivering finger at Huang Xiaolong and shrieking, "Brat, what did you say?! What 'only peak late-Ninth Order God Realm'! Do you know how long you were in seclusion? A short forty some years, from early Ninth Order to peak late-Ninth Order! Yet you despise me for acting dramatic?!"

"During my time, have you any idea how much time I used in order to breakthrough from early Ninth Order to peak late-Ninth Order God Realm? Over two hundred years! Or are you trying to say that I and other masters have lived in vain?!"

The Ascending Moon Old Man's voice grew louder as he fumed, the more he spoke the more sprightly he became.

Huang Xiaolong's eardrums buzzed from the old man's voice vibrating in his ears.

Watching the overexcited old man, Huang Xiaolong thought sullenly to himself that if there were any trees bearings fruits near them, the fruits would fall to the ground without having to pick them. All those fruits would fall to the ground from the old man's vigorous jumps.

Only now did Huang Xiaolong realize that he had spent more than forty years in seclusion. It was also the first time he spent such a long time in seclusion since he was born in this world.

'Forty plus years, not bad.' Huang Xiaolong inwardly mused.

Tabulating the years, there were a bit over a hundred years left to the Highgod Advancement Tournament.

En, slightly over a hundred years was enough for him to breakthrough to the perfection stage Tenth Order God Realm, if not Highgod Realm. At worst, late-peak Tenth Order God Realm would not be an issue.

Huang Xiaolong had a feeling that he would be able to step into Tenth Order God Realm in ten years' time. Even if he didn't come across further fortuitous encounters, just absorbing the Black Tortoise star force was sufficient to aid his advancement.

Since Xiang Mingzhi wouldn't have any bottlenecks due to his Azure Dragon Divine Fire, then Huang Xiaolong himself would also not be troubled by bottlenecks since he had the Black Tortoise Divine Fire.

This point was proven from all of his smooth breakthroughs ever since he had obtained it.

Thinking about the Highgod Advancement Tournament, Huang Xiaolong paid no further attention to what the Ascending Moon Old Man was fuming about.

Watching Huang Xiaolong's nonchalant attitude poured fuel to the old man's dissatisfaction, he was so angered that his sparse beard was about to grow in reverse.

At this time, Yang Yi who rushed over chided, "I say, old monster, Huang Xiaolong is your personal disciple, his strength improving is a good thing. Such a good thing, why are you jumping in anger ah?"

The Ascending Moon Old Man was stunned for a second, then his wrinkly face split into a grin, a little embarrassed, "No, not angry, I'm happy, thrilled, ecstatic! Right, right, right, I'm overjoyed beyond myself!"

Yang Yi rolled her eyes, piercing the old man's heart with her words: "It looks like jealousy to me."

The Ascending Moon Old Man did not retort this time, lamenting at himself whilst feeling comforted as he looked at Huang Xiaolong. He suddenly felt that his insistence to receive Huang Xiaolong as his personal disciple was a supremely wise decision.

Of course, if he said that he wasn't jealous, it would be a big fat lie.

Then again, regardless who it was, after finding out that Huang Xiaolong had broken through from early Ninth Order God Realm to peak late-Ninth Order God Realm in a little over forty years, anyone would be jealous to death.

The Ascending Moon Old Man was picked by the previous Thousand Worlds Sect Chief before him, receiving him as a personal disciple and a successor to the Chief position, one could imagine how high The Ascending Moon Old Man's talent was.

Yet, he used more than two hundred years to advance from an early Ninth Order to late-peak Ninth Order God Realm. Moreover, The Ascending Moon Old Man's two hundred years were on the basis of him consuming the numerous sacred grade divine pellets of the Thousand Worlds Sect, otherwise, who knows how long it would have taken.

Compared to Huang Xiaolong, the old man truly felt that he had lived his life in vain. As for the other geniuses in the galaxy, their lives were no better than the tail end of a dog. The old man comforted himself, at least he was better than them.

Huang Xiaolong coming out from seclusion and his strength greatly improving was a joyful occasion for the Huang Clan Manor.

On the same day, a banquet was held in the Huang Clan Manor.

During the banquet, Huang Xiaolong asked about events that happened in Martial Spirit World when he was in seclusion.

Everyone fought over each other, filling Huang Xiaolong with news of the last forty years.

Only then did Huang Xiaolong know that, not long after he entered seclusion, the Jiang Family, Wang Family, Gudu Family, and many other super forces' masters of the galaxy came to Martial Spirit World. Even those from the Azure Dragon, White Tiger, and Vermilion Bird Galaxies came over.

All of them shared the same target: the two-million-years-old Black Lotus.

The Ascending Moon Old Man subsequently opted for the 'take no prisoners' method, killing more than thirty of the Azure Dragon Institute, White Tiger Institute, and Vermilion Bird Institute's Grand Elders, as well as gravely injuring the Azure Dragon Institute's Vice-Principal Jia Xiangtian before all those masters were willing to retreat and leave Martial Spirit World.

If the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi weren't here, one barely needed a moment to imagine the probable repercussions.

"Azure Dragon Institute! White Tiger Institute! Vermilion Bird Institute! Jiang, Wang, and Gudu Families!" Huang Xiaolong repeated these names, biting every syllable as a chilling killing intent flickered in his eyes.

As long as he broke through to Highgod Realm, the first one he wanted to annihilate was the Azure Dragon Institute!

Followed by the Jiang Family and that old witch Wang Na.

The banquet lasted for a long time before everyone dispersed.

Back in his own small courtyard, Huang Xiaolong made plans for his coming cultivation.

He obtained the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, and during the trip to the Heavenly Mountain he obtained the Etheric Physique. With all these taken into consideration, his main foe for the Highgod Advancement Tournament would be none other than Xiang Mingzhi.

However, Huang Xiaolong didn't have a full grasp of snatching the first place in the Highgod Advancement Tournament.

From the time the Alchemist Grandmaster Competition ended, Xiang Mingzhi did not appear anymore, nor was there any news related to him. Huang Xiaolong guessed that Xiang Mingzhi must have entered the Azure Dragon Institute's forbidden land, a place called Azure Dragon Hazardous-Land.

According to rumors, inside the Azure Dragon Hazardous-Land was the first Azure Dragon Institute Principal's legacy, however, even after so many years, not a single one of the Azure Dragon Institute's disciples was able to inherit it.

Worry and unease reared their ugly heads in Huang Xiaolong's heart.

If that Xiang Mingzhi really obtained that first Azure Dragon Principal's inheritance, no one could say for sure to what extent Xiang Mingzhi's strength would grow by the time the Highgod Advancement Tournament began.

'It seems like I must find either the White Tiger Divine Fire or the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire!' Determination shone in his eyes.

If he could obtain either one, whether it was the White Tiger Divine Fire or the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire, and fully integrated with it, even if that Xiang Mingzhi really inherited the first Azure Dragon Institute Principal's heritage, Huang Xiaolong had no qualms.

Integrating with two of the four divine fires was good enough for Huang Xiaolong to blaze through the four galaxies.

But the information he could read from the Black Warrior Institute's library about the White Tiger Divine Fire and Vermilion Bird Fire was limited, not enough to piece out possible clues. To find some information about these two divine fires could, perhaps, only be done in their respective galaxies.

'But...how should I enter the White Tiger Institute or the Vermilion Bird Institute?' Trespassing or entering by force definitely wouldn't work, not even a Highgod Realm master could enter and retreat safely.

A moment later, Huang Xiaolong's eyes lit up, wasn't Shi Xiaofei's Master, Yang Yi, the Vermilion Bird Institute Principal's Junior Sister? Perhaps he could ask for her help to enter the Vermilion Bird Institute.

"What? You want to enter Vermilion Bird Institute?" Yang Yi was surprised when she heard Huang Xiaolong wants to enter Vermilion Bird Institute.

"Brat, why do you want to enter the Vermilion Bird Institute?" The Ascending Moon Old Man was intrigued by Huang Xiaolong's strange request.

"I want to enter the Vermilion Bird Institute to search for some information." Huang Xiaolong answered, as for his plan to search for the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire, he did not say. Not that Huang Xiaolong didn't believe Yang Yi or the Ascending Moon Old Man, but he felt that the fewer people who knew about this, the better.

Chapter 725: Arriving at the Vermilion Bird Galaxy

"Enter the Vermilion Bird Institute to search for information?" Both the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi were baffled.

Naturally, both elders could see that Huang Xiaolong was concealing something from them, however, if Huang Xiaolong didn't wish to say, neither of them insisted to know the details.

Then again, it never occurred to either of them that Huang Xiaolong would be aiming for information related to the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire's location.

Only Shi Xiaofei knew that Huang Xiaolong had obtained the Black Tortoise Divine Fire. Not even his own family was in the know.

And now, Huang Xiaolong chose not to tell the old man and Yang Yi. Everyone would find out, just not now, but after the Highgod Advancement Tournament.

Yang Yi grew quiet as she pondered before saying, "Although I am the Vermilion Bird Institute Principal's Junior Sister, our relationship is not that close. That time, when I left the land of new moon with He Feifan, I was ambushed by people from the Vermilion Bird Institute. Later, it was your Master, the Ascending Moon Old Man, that came to my rescue. Moreover, when people from the Vermilion Bird Institute came for the Black Lotus, I killed one of their Grand Elders in anger, hence..."

Huang Xiaolong was confounded.

If this was how things were, then his method of entering the Vermilion Institute with Yang Yi's help was out of the question.

A tiny frown creased Huang Xiaolong's forehead.

He was unwilling to give up just like this.

Huang Xiaolong's strong intuition convinced him that he would be able to find clues about the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire's location just like he found information about the Black Tortoise Divine Fire from the Black Warrior Institute's library.

A second later, his eyes lit up. In fact, Yang Yi's help wasn't a compulsory factor for him to enter the Vermilion Bird Institute.

With his true immortal essence, he could change his appearance as he liked—both his height and body shape. As long as he changed his appearance to look like one of the Vermilion Bird Institute's disciples, he could literally enter and leave the institute grounds anytime.

But, Huang Xiaolong was worried about leaving his family in Martial Spirit World while he was away.

Huang Xiaolong voiced his worry to the Ascending Moon Old Man. Hearing this, the old man waved his hand nonchalantly, "This old man has nothing to tend to these few years anyways, and life in the Huang Clan Manor is quite comfortable, so I'll stay here. You don't need to worry about Martial Spirit World. But brat, you really want to go to the Vermilion Bird Institute's library? You better not run into any problems, otherwise it'll trouble this old man to make a trip to the Vermilion Bird Institute!"

The Ascending Moon Old Man's words were spoken out of concern.

Huang Xiaolong laughed, "I know, old man. I'm going to look up some information, not provoke trouble, don't worry."

With the Ascending Moon Old Man staying in the Huang Clan Manor, Huang Xiaolong's worries were lifted. Since Yang Yi too did not have other matters, she also decided to stay in the Huang Clan Manor.

Though Yang Yi was unable to help Huang Xiaolong enter the Vermilion Institute, she was still the Institute Principal's Junior Sister, and thus knew many of its secrets.

Therefore, before leaving, Huang Xiaolong tried to understand the Vermilion Institute's situation, especially regarding its library.

Knowing that Huang Xiaolong wanted to enter the Vermilion Institute, it was granted that Shi Xiaofei would worry and be ill at ease, but she was aware that once Huang Xiaolong had decided to do something, he wouldn't change his decision. She could only remind him to be extra careful.

Watching Shi Xiaofei's worrying for himself, Huang Xiaolong slightly chuckled, comforting "You need not worry, I'm just going to search for some information this time, nothing will happen. Moreover, have you forgotten that I have the Black Tortoise Divine Fire? Amongst the Vermilion Institute's masters, only the Institute Principal, Vice Principal, and the two Protectors can harm me."

Shi Xiaofei nodded. Remembering the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, her worry slightly diminished.

When they were at the Heavenly Mountain, even a perfection stage Tenth Order God Realm Black Dungeon Tarragon couldn't harm Huang Xiaolong. At that time, Huang Xiaolong was still a peak late-Eighth Order God Realm, whereas now, he was already a peak late-Ninth Order God Realm.

However, before leaving, Huang Xiaolong spent more than ten days to perform a blood sacrifice using all the demonic beasts' bones that he had collected from the Heavenly Mountain, turning them into fertilizer for Martial Spirit World.

When the blood sacrifice was done, its spiritual energy spiked up at an alarming rate, growing rich and abundant.

Observing the improved quality of Martial Spirit World's spiritual energy, Huang Xiaolong nodded with satisfaction. With Martial Spirit World's current spiritual energy level, even without the saint and divine grade spirit pellets that he rewarded them, the Martial Spirit World's families, kingdoms, and empires could nurture more and more Saint realm cultivators. And a thousand years later, they would have nurtured many God Realm masters.

When that time came, Martial Spirit World would only grow stronger.

Huang Xiaolong did not forget to remind his family about a few things before leaving, sent off by many reluctant gazes watching his back. He soon left Martial Spirit World, heading toward the Vermilion Bird Galaxy.

After a series of non-stop hopping through transmission arrays or flying to another transmission array location, Huang Xiaolong finally reached the Vermilion Bird Galaxy half a month later, at a place called Dounan Mainland.

There was an enormous city hovering above the Dounan Mainland, and in the airspace of the city, numerous luxurious carriages could be seen, comparable with the number of God Realm masters flying in and out.

Compared to the Cloudsea Mainland in the Black Tortoise Galaxy, the spiritual energy here felt thinner, but it was still on the higher side. Moreover, Huang Xiaolong keenly sensed a vibrant fire element energy in the air.

Determining his direction, Huang Xiaolong flickered into a blur, speeding off toward Vermilion Bird City.

Vermilion Bird City was a city built by the Vermilion Institute on Dounan Mainland, similar to the Black Warrior City built and governed by the Black Warrior Institute on the Cloudsea Mainland. The transmission array in Vermilion Bird City was the sole entrance to the Vermilion Bird Institute.

It took Huang Xiaolong six hours to arrive at Vermilion City flying over Dounan Mainland's vast land surface.

Vermilion City was quite huge, its city walls rose tall as a mountain. However, it was a little lackluster compared to Royal Pill City.

To enter Vermilion City, each visitor was required to pay ten thousand Zhuque coins. Not having any Zhuque coins on him, Huang Xiaolong gave a heaven grade spirit stone. Regardless of which galaxy it was, spirit stones were a commonly accepted item.

There were a lot of people inside Vermilion City, and something occurred to Huang Xiaolong as he observed the attires of the various Vermilion Galaxy families' disciples. He decided to find a place to convert some Zhuque coins.

Even though spirit stones were accepted, it was inconvenient to take out spirit stones everywhere.

Huang Xiaolong entered a relatively large scale shop.

"Good day, may I know if brother is looking to buy something, or...?" A staff member approached Huang Xiaolong, politely inquiring.

"I have a batch of saint grade spirit stones that I want to convert to Zhuque coins." Huang Xiaolong stated.

The staff did not appear surprised or shocked, asking, "Can brother tell me if the spirit stones are of low or mid-grade? How many do you want to convert?" In general, family disciples usually converted either low or mid-grade saint grade spirit stones, and not many in quantity. At most, it would be a dozen pieces, even just a few pieces. This was the reason why the employee asked such a question.

Huang Xiaolong did not say much, directly taking out one thousand top saint grade spirit stones from his Asura Ring.

One top saint grade spirit stone was equivalent to four hundred thousand Zhuque coins, one thousand top saint grade spirit stones totaled to four hundred million Zhuque coins.

Four hundred million Zhuque coins could last Huang Xiaolong some time.

Of course, upon arriving in the Dounan Mainland, Huang Xiaolong had altered his physical features. As a newbie trying to establish himself here, Huang Xiaolong did not want to attract any attention, that's why he only exchanged four hundred million Zhuque coins.

With a different face, no one would recognize him.

Chapter 726: Entering the Vermilion Bird Institute

Huang Xiaolong decided to exchange one thousand top saint grade spirit stones because he didn't want to stand out, but he still attracted the attention of the masters present in the hall...

"I'll take these one thousand top saint grade spirit stones!" While the shop employee was still stupefied looking at the pile of top saint grade spirit stones, a voice broke the silence.

Huang Xiaolong and everyone in the hall turned to look at the voice's owner and a young man clad in a black robes walked out from the crowd.

What attracted Huang Xiaolong's attention was the fire phoenix emblem on the chest of that young man's black robe.

Someone from the Vermilion Bird Institute!

Moreover, only elite disciples of the institute wore black-colored robes.

No one present noticed the glimmer in the depth of Huang Xiaolong's eyes when he saw the black-robed young man.

The Vermilion Bird Institute's elite disciple, Cheng Huai'an, walked up without a glance at the shop employee, speaking directly to Huang Xiaolong, "These thousand top saint grade spirit stones, I want them. I'll give you three hundred thousand for each, total three hundred million." His tone condescending, not negotiating, but ordering, as if giving Huang Xiaolong three hundred thousand for each top saint grade spirit stone was doing Huang Xiaolong a great favor.

Finished speaking, Cheng Huai'an didn't wait for Huang Xiaolong's answer, his hand reached out to collect the one thousand spirit stones. As for the three hundred million that he spoke of, they were nowhere to be seen.

Apparently, this guy was trying to get a windfall with an empty hand...

However, before Cheng Huai'an's hand touched the pile of one thousand top saint grade spirit stones, a light flashed and every stone returned to Huang Xiaolong's Asura Ring.

Cheng Huai'an was stunned.

"Excuse me," Huang Xiaolong said, his expression aloof, My one thousand top saint grade spirit stones will only be exchanged with this shop."

Surprisingly, Cheng Huai'an wasn't angered by Huang Xiaolong's words, laughing instead, "I say, kiddo, it seems you don't know who I am. Things that I, Cheng Huai'an, want, which shop in the Vermilion Bird City dares to compete with me? You insist to exchange in this shop, but does this shop dare to exchange with you?" He turned to the shop staff, ordering: "Go call your Supervisor!"

Very soon, a supervisor-looking middle-aged man came running out until he was in front of Cheng Huai'an, flustered and frightened as he guaranteed that the shop wouldn't accept any exchange transactions with Huang Xiaolong.

Watching the supervisor's terrified expression, Cheng Huai'an nodded with satisfaction, then turned to mock Huang Xiaolong, "See? So, do you still want to exchange with this shop? Hehe, would you like to try other shops in Vermilion Bird City?"

Huang Xiaolong remained unperturbed, "If no shops in Vermilion Bird City are willing to exchange, I'll go to other cities."

Cheng Huai'an?

Although Huang Xiaolong didn't know this Cheng Huai'an's background, he could vaguely guess.

The Cheng Family was one of five of Vermilion Bird's hegemony forces, rivaling the Vermilion Bird Institute.

Furthermore, Cheng Huai'an wasn't just an ordinary elite disciple of the institute, otherwise he wouldn't behave in such imperious manner in Vermilion Bird City.

Hearing Huang Xiaolong say that he'd go exchange in other cities, Cheng Huai'an eyes narrowed dangerously, this was the first time someone dared to defy him.

"Kiddo, think of the consequences of your actions." Cheng Huai'an sneered, "Trading with me can still get you 300 million. If you exit Vermilion Bird City, forget 300 million, you wouldn't even get one Zhuque coin! Who knows, you might even lose your little life!" Cheng Huai'an stared piercingly at Huang Xiaolong, his eyes thick with murderous light.

Huang Xiaolong ignored Cheng Huai'an words and walked out of the shop. He subsequently tried several other shops in Vermilion Bird City, but when he failed to exchange in these shops, he put on an exasperated face, unwillingly heading toward the city's exit to go another city.

When Cheng Huai'an received the report from his subordinate, a cold sneer spread over his face, "Kiddo, you chose this, so don't blame me." He headed toward the city gates as he said this, chasing behind Huang Xiaolong.

Though confident of his background, Cheng Huai'an dared not really kill inside Vermilion Bird City. However, outside of Vermilion Bird City was a different story.

It didn't take long for Cheng Huai'an to catch up to Huang Xiaolong, grinning coldly as he watched Huang Xiaolong's figure slightly up ahead.

Noticing that Huang Xiaolong was truly heading to the nearby city, Cheng Huai'an smirked. In a blur, he appeared right in front of Huang Xiaolong.

Cheng Huai'an stood with his arms folded across his chest, chuckling with malice, "Kiddo, didn't I warn you? If you leave Vermilion Bird City, not only will you not get 300 million for those spirit stones, you might even lose your little life. Now, are you taking out those one thousand top saint grade spirit stones yourself, or do you want me to do it?"

Huang Xiaolong watched Cheng Huai'an, suddenly flashing a smile full of bloodlust, "Your status in Vermilion Bird Institute is very high, right?"

Cheng Huai'an was stumped for a moment, failing to understand why Huang Xiaolong would ask if he had a high status.

"Correct." Not thinking too much about Huang Xiaolong's question, his manner complacent, "Not only am I the grandson of the Cheng Family's Great Grand Elder, I'm also Vermilion Bird Institute Grand Elder Wude's personal disciple. My Master Wude is in charge of the Vermilion Bird Institute's Punishment Hall, even the Institute Principal has to mind his manners in front of my Master."

Huang Xiaolong nodded, "I'm glad." He had decided to use this elite disciple's identity as a disguise. Another reason was that elite disciples were less eye-catching than an Elder or a Grand Elder. Moreover, elite disciples need not take tasks and leave the institute, giving Huang Xiaolong ample time to stay inside the Vermilion Bird Institute.

The problem was, an ordinary elite disciple was not authorized to enter the inner section of the library, whereas for the information about the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire, more likely than not, would be in the inner section.

Therefore, an elite disciple with Cheng Huan'an status was ideal.

As Cheng Huai'an grew increasingly confused, Huang Xiaolong's hands waved outwards. Almost unnoticeable golden lights glimmered in the airspace as golden silkworm threads spread out, locking the surrounding space and creating a barrier from the outside world.

This was an ancient divine artifact, the God Restricting Golden Silkthread Rope. It fell into Huang Xiaolong's hands after the Azure Dragon Institute's Grand Elder Li Qingming died.

At this moment, Huang Xiaolong's peak late-Ninth Order God Realm aura was fully released.

Cheng Huai'an was terrified as his pupils dilated looking at Huang Xiaolong; this man was not a late-Third Order God Realm?!

"You, who are you?! What do you want?" Forcing himself to calm down, Cheng Huai'an demanded in false bravado.

Huang Xiaolong was too lazy to entertain Cheng Huai'an's nonsense. A powerful suction force from his hands pulled Cheng Huai'an toward him, then he scoured Cheng Huai'an soul.

A short while later, the soul-scouring ended and a palm strike exterminated Cheng Huai'an's soul. In the next second, Huang Xiaolong's features, height, and body shape transformed into Cheng Huai'an's. An exact copy.

Huang Xiaolong then changed into Cheng Huai'an's elite disciple robe before retrieving the God Restricting Golden Silkthread Rope and flying in the direction of the Vermilion Bird Institute.

When he stepped into the Vermilion Bird City once more, everything was calm and peaceful. Huang Xiaolong no longer needed to exchange any Zhuque coins.

As the Cheng Family Great Grand Elder's grandson, as well as Vermilion Bird Institute Grand Elder Wude's personal disciple, Cheng Huai'an's spatial ring did not lack Zhuque coins.

After taking a round the Cheng Family's estate, Huang Xiaolong finally made his way to the Vermilion Bird City's transmission array, paid the fees, and was transferred inside the Vermilion Bird Institute's grounds.

'This is the Vermilion Bird Institute?' Stepping out from the transmission array, Huang Xiaolong thought to himself.

In the large square up ahead was a giant statue of a fire phoenix.

Huang Xiaolong leaped into the air. Following the memory from Cheng Huai'an, he flew toward the mountain where his dwelling place was located. As for the Vermilion Bird Institute, he could visit it in a day or two. Even if he wanted to hurry, there were things that couldn't be rushed.

It took him twenty years of research before he could pinpoint the Black Tortoise Divine Fire's location.

The time he was going to spend here would not be short.

Chapter 727: Qi Qianqian

The Vermilion Bird Institute's elite disciples opened their cultivation dwellings on the Virile Fire mountain range of the Vermilion Bird World Surface.

According to Cheng Huai'an's memories, a large fire element spirit stone mine was sealed below this Virile Fire mountain range. This is why the spiritual energy in the Virile Fire mountain range was many times richer than any other locations in the Vermilion Bird Institute.

Cheng Huai'an was a late-Sixth Order God Realm, as well a personal disciple of Grand Elder Wude, the overseer of the Punishment Hall, thus Cheng Huai'an's cultivation dwelling shouldn't be bad.

Not only it wasn't bad, Cheng Huai'an's Lightning Fire Peak was shrouded in thick spiritual energy throughout the year, located right at the center of the fire element spirit stones mine. Despite the Lightning Fire Peak's rich spiritual energy, its defensive formation was only so-so.

After half a day of flying, Huang Xiaolong reached the Lightning Fire Peak. Looking at its defensive formation, Huang Xiaolong shook his head.

The defensive formation arranged by Cheng Huai'an around Lightning Fire Peak was filled with holes and weak points in Huang Xiaolong's eyes. Perhaps it was sufficient to prevent cultivators of Seventh Order God Realm and below from entering, but then again, there would also be Seventh Order God Realm cultivators that could break this defensive formation in a few attacks.

Pondering slightly, Huang Xiaolong took out some Divine World iron and ores and rearranged a new defensive formation around the mountain peak.

Searching through old records in the Vermilion Bird Institute library would take an indefinite amount of time. Since he would be staying for quite a while on this Lightning Fire Peak, it was necessary to strengthen the defensive formation around it.

After some refinement, the defensive formations' strength had increased more than tenfold. This was merely Huang Xiaolong casually improving the formation slightly in case it caught unwanted attention.

Huang Xiaolong subsequently used one thousand divine grade spirit stones to arrange a Spirit Amplifying Array to further increase the spiritual energy on the Lightning Fire Peak. In the end, Huang Xiaolong added two other ancient divine formations. When activated, these two divine ancient formations would isolate the Lightning Fire Peak from the outside world, so that when Huang Xiaolong cultivated or broke through, it wouldn't alarm anyone.

When he finished all this work two days later, he felt more secure. He no longer needed to worry that the Vermilion Bird Institute masters would notice when he was absorbing Black Tortoise star force during cultivation.

In leisure strides, Huang Xiaolong went inside the Lightning Fire Peak's palace residence.

As he passed by a spiritual tree, a gentle force from his hand wrapped around a fiery red fruit, falling into his palm. Biting into the fruit, a tasty sweet fragrance filled his mouth.

This fiery red fruit was called Fire Essence Fruit and was a renowned spiritual fruit in the galaxy. It was said that consuming it could strengthen one's physical body, even changing one's physical attributes. Cheng Huai'an got this tree from a world surface named Fire World in the Vermilion Bird Galaxy.

Although this Lightning Fire Peak's defensive formation was shabby in Huang Xiaolong's eyes, Cheng Huai'an, that guy, managed to turn the inside of the residence into a picturesque wonderland, lined with spiritual items and some rare treasures.

Of course, most of them were robbed from others, relying on his identity. The number of family disciples that had things stolen by Cheng Huai'an would make a long list. Many of them were even killed by Cheng Huai'an and had their bodies destroyed; a clean job.

'I should head to the Vermilion Bird Institute's library tomorrow.' Huang Xiaolong thought to himself as he bit into a Fire Essence Fruit.

Huang Xiaolong was sitting cross-legged inside the Xumi Temple, circulating Asura Tactics as he absorbed Black Tortoise star force from the deep void. Although he was currently in the Vermilion Bird Galaxy, this didn't hinder him from absorbing Black Tortoise star force.

The Black Tortoise star force poured down from the void like a waterfall into Huang Xiaolong's body.

The night passed peacefully.

When morning arrived, Huang Xiaolong ended his practice for the night and exited the Lightning Fire Peak residence, heading out in the direction of the library. That was when he saw several figures flying toward the Lightning Fire Peak in panic.

"Big bro, it's bad! Qi Qianqian, that wench, is coming over with that Liang Guang guy!" A man with a burly stature yet good-looking features cried out to Huang Xiaolong from afar.

This burly, yet good-looking man's name was Liu Yilong. He was also an elite disciple of the Vermilion Bird Institute taken in by Cheng Huai'an as his right-hand man, a mid-Sixth Order God Realm.

The remaining five people were also followers taken in by Cheng Huai'an, all of them were also Vermilion Bird Institute elite disciples.

Just as Liu Yilong's group of six reached Huang Xiaolong's side, a group of Vermilion Bird elite disciples, both men and women dressed in black brocade robes, were seen chasing behind Liu Yilong.

There were twenty-something people, with half of them women. They were all pretty women, especially the young women leading in the front with a murderous expression. Breasts, check. Face, check. Legs, check.

This woman was Qi Qianqian. The one Liu Yilong was screaming about.

Watching that murderous expression on Qi Qianqian's face, Huang Xiaolong more or less guessed what this ruckus was about.

Cheng Huai'an and Qi Qianqian were never on good terms.

A few days ago, Cheng Huai'an made some snide remarks when he ran into Qi Qianqian. Infuriated, Qi Qianqian started to attack. She was also a late-Sixth Order God Realm like Chang Huai'an, so their strength was more or less equal. However, Cheng Huai'an recently got his hands on a treasure and subdued Qi Qianqian while using it.

Subduing Qi Qianqian was still fine, but Cheng Huai'an was a lustful rascal. Before a crowd, he rubbed Qi Qianqian's derrière and breasts several times, commenting loudly with a wicked laugh, 'very big, very soft, very comfortable.'

Before leaving, Cheng Huai'an even took away Qi Qianqian's sword which always hung at her waist. He announced that if Qi Qianqian wanted her sword back, she should come to the Lightning Fire Peak. As long as she satisfied him, not only would the sword be hers, even he himself was willing to be hers.

Obviously, Qi Qianqian had chosen to take back her sword today.

No doubt, she didn't come to satisfy 'Cheng Huai'an', but to settle a debt.

Huang Xiaolong's gaze turned to the stalwart young man beside her. This must be the person Liu Yilong mentioned earlier, Liang Guang.

The Black Warrior Institute had the Great Five Elite Disciples, and the Vermilion Bird Institute also had something similar. This Liang Guang was one of four Great Elite Disciples of the Vermilion Bird Institute, a peak late-Sixth Order God Realm, close to breaking through to Seventh Order God Realm.

This Liang Guang had always been interested in Qi Qianqian, but Qi Qianqian had never bothered with him. According to Cheng Huai'an's memories, this Liang Guang wasn't anything good. Countless young women and young madames had rolled the bedsheets with him, sowing seeds everywhere.

Looks like Qi Qianqian's anger was so strong that she was willing to ask Liang Guang for help.

The truth is, among the four Great Elite Disciples, only this Liang Guang would help her because the other three Great Elite Disciples didn't dare to offend the Cheng Family or Grand Elder Wude that oversaw the Punishment Hall.

Whereas this Liang Guang's master was the Grand Elder that supervised the Vermilion Bird Institute's Inheritance Hall, and the Liu Family where Liang Guang originated from was also one of Vermilion Bird Galaxy's super families, almost comparable to the Cheng Family.

Moments later, Qi Qianqian and Liang Guang's group arrived in front of Huang Xiaolong.

Qi Qianqian was furious the moment she saw Huang Xiaolong, speaking through gritted teeth, "Dog thief, I'll see if your Master can still protect you this time!" That look in her eyes made it obvious that she wished for nothing more than to tear Huang Xiaolong apart with her hands.

It would be a lie to say to say that she wasn't furious when Cheng Huai'an touched her breasts, in public on top of that!

Hearing Qi Qianqian scold him as 'dog thief', Huang Xiaolong's eyebrow rose, but he didn't say anything. After all, this matter was indeed Cheng Huai'an's fault.

"This Purple Frost Sword, take it back, you can leave now." Huang Xiaolong took out the sword that Cheng Huai'an took from Qi Qianqian and threw it over, speaking with an aloof tone.

Catching the Purple Frost Sword with her hand, Qi Qianqian's furious expression blanked, as if she never expected Chang Huai'an to return her sword so easily.

From Cheng Huai'an's record of imperious attitude, it was impossible for him to be so nice.

"Leave?" Liang Guang chuckled with an evil light in his eyes, "Cheng Huai'an, do you think this matter can be settled just like this?"

Chapter 728: You're Telling Me To Scram?

Huang Xiaolong's priority coming to the Vermilion Bird Institute was to search for information related to the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire, his main reason for avoiding unnecessary trouble. Unfortunately, Huang Xiaolong wanted to avoid trouble, but there were people who were adamant in troubling him.

It wasn't only a day or two since Liang Guang coveted Qi Qianqian.

This time, Qi Qianqian actually sought his help, promising to associate with him as long as he, Liang Guang, made Cheng Huai'an apologize on his knees.

Associate with him?

When Liang Guang heard this, he was so happy that his heart was about to bloom like a spring garden.

Imagining the devilish curves under Qi Qianqian's brocade robe, her silky smooth fair skin, her lilting moans lying under him, her pair of breasts that were definitely bigger than his palms, Liang Guang's blood rushed hot as his lower body hardened.

Hence, this matter couldn't be settled so easily.

Not to mention that he had long been dissatisfied with this Cheng Huai'an's arrogance, but there hadn't been an opportunity before this. Now that an opportunity presented itself, Liang Guang would absolutely not miss it.

Hearing Liang Guang's thorny words, Huang Xiaolong ignored him, turning to Qi Qianqian instead, "How do you want to settle this matter?"

Qi Qianqian was taken aback, not knowing what to do.

These past few days, every time Liang Guang the thought of Cheng Huai'an molesting Qi Qianqian in public, his mood would sour and his temper would flare as killing intent erupted in his heart. In the privacy of his own cultivation dwelling, Liang Guang would roar and shout that he would chop Cheng Huai'an into ten thousand pieces.

But now, Cheng Huai'an suddenly changed his usual imperious attitude, displaying a calm and peaceful attitude, causing Liang Guang to lose his momentum for a second.

Seeing that Huang Xiaolong actually ignored him, a piercing light flashed across Liang Guang's eyes as he sneered, "Cheng Huai'an, if you break your own arms, then get down on your knees and apologize to Qianqian, shouting loud enough so that everyone here knows that you're an animal, this matter can be considered wiped clean. Otherwise, hehe, I'll be forced to make you do it."

By this point, the look in Liang Guang's eyes had turned malignant, "I hope you won't make me act on it, I've always loathed scumbags and trash like you! If you force me to do it myself, I might not be able to control my strength. At that time, not only your arms, I might even accidentally break your root below!"

However, Liang Guang's wasn't spewing empty words. Before coming to the Lightning Fire Peak, Liang Guang had decided beforehand that if Cheng Huai'an didn't know what's good for him, he would crush his groin.

He himself hadn't even touched Qi Qianqian's hand before, but this Cheng Huai'an had run his hands over her bosom, this greatly infuriated Liang Guang. Among the elite disciples, who didn't know that Qi Qianqian was the woman he chose?

But Cheng Huai'an did what he did, even knowing this, before a crowd. Moreover, the place that Cheng Huai'an touched was Qi Qianqian's breasts!

Watching Liang Guang, Huang Xiaolong's eyes narrowed, a hint of ridicule in his voice, "You can still make it if you scram now. However, if you're still here ten breaths later, I'll break that thing of yours and make sure it will never grow back!"

Although Huang Xiaolong didn't want to make trouble, he wasn't someone who was afraid of trouble.

The instant Huang Xiaolong laid down his ultimatum, the air stagnated with heavy silence as everyone looked dazedly at him, not believing that he dared to act so arrogantly.

Everyone present was aware of Liang Guang's strength.

Though Cheng Huai'an was a late-Sixth Order God Realm, he was much weaker compared to Liang Guang.

Even Qi Qianqian was shocked, staring at Huang Xiaolong.

Liang Guang was quick to recover with a loud laugh. Laughing from extreme anger.

"You're telling me to scram?!" Liang Guang pointed at Huang Xiaolong as he laughed holding his stomach.

The bunch of elite disciples that came with Laing Guang also broke into dry laughs.

All of a sudden, Huang Xiaolong moved, appearing within a meter from Liang Guang with his fist striking out.

The force from the fist howled through the air, tiny sparks of flame danced on Huang Xiaolong's fist. The surrounding temperature shot up. This was a technique almost all elite disciples of the Vermilion Bird Institute knew, Phoenix Shadow Fist.

As Huang Xiaolong's fist swung through the air, the tiny sparks of flame looked like a fire phoenix wrapping over his hand.

On the first strike, Huang Xiaolong hit Liang Guang's Qi Sea, as the overbearing fire element fist force wrecked havoc inside Liang Guang's body.

Liang Guang's laughter was stuck in his throat, and in the next moment, he was sent flying backwards, knocking down more than one towering tree on the opposite peak before crashing to the ground.

Not a sound could be heard.

Qi Qianqian was dumbfounded.

Liu Yilong and the other five of Cheng Huai'an's followers were flabbergasted watching Liang Guang's miserable state on the other peak, then their dazed gaze fell on Huang Xiaolong.

"You, you already broke through to Seventh Order?!" Some time later, Qi Qianqian's voice stammered, looking at Huang Xiaolong.

That's right, the strength Huang Xiaolong revealed earlier belonged to a Seventh Order God Realm master.

Huang Xiaolong replied, looking calm, "Several years ago, I discovered an ancient Highgod Realm master's cultivation dwelling, and had practiced until peak late-Sixth Order God Realm. I just broke through a few days ago."

This was the excuse Huang Xiaolong came up with before striking Liang Guang. Huang Xiaolong wasn't bothered whether Qi Qianqian and the others were suspicious of his excuse.

After all, they had no way to investigate if this matter was true or false.

Moreover, it had been more than four hundred years since Cheng Huai'an was stuck at late-Sixth Order God Realm, coming across a fortuitous adventure and breaking into Seventh Order God Realm was highly possible.

Ignoring Liu Yilong, Qi Qianqian, and the rest's dumbfounded expressions, Huang Xiaolong reached the place where Liang Guang was in a flicker.

Liang Guang struggled to his feet from this ground, staring at Huang Xiaolong, who was coming closer. There was fury in his eyes, as well as fear.

Cheng Huai'an actually broke through to Seventh Order God Realm!

"Cheng Huai'an, what do you want?!" Liang Guang hardened his voice, hoping to deter Huang Xiaolong even a little.

"What do I want?" Huang Xiaolong snickered, and a sharp blade appeared in his hand, "Didn't you hear clearly what I said just now?" He shot a gaze toward Liang Guang's lower body.

Liang Guang's face became ashen, feeling a chill between his legs.

"Cheng Huai'an, don't you dare!!" Luang Guang shouted, but just as his words fell, the person in front of him blurred away. Then, a sharp pain came from his crotch and his body was knocked backward.

Liang Guang clutched at his groin with both hands, screaming in agony.

Everyone saw something bloodied on the spot where Liang Guang stood earlier. There was no need to think, for it was clear to them what it was.

Huang Xiaolong sneered, "I thought your thing would be very big, but who knew it was just a little tad bigger than a worm."

Liu Yilong 's group failed to control themselves, bursting into laughter, saliva flying everywhere.

Qi Qianqian turned her face away in disgust.

"Cheng Huai'an, I vow to kill you!" Liang Guang screamed at Huang Xiaolong while enduring extreme pain.

"I'll be waiting." Huang Xiaolong replied as he approached still. With another swing of the sharp blade in his hands, Liang Guang's arms dropped to the ground.

Another anguished scream came from Liang Guang.

"Take your 'master' and scram! If not, I'll cut off that thing in your pants!" Huang Xiaolong looked at the group of elite disciples that came with Liang Guang.

As if awakening from a nightmare, those elite disciples quickly brought Liang Guang and fled in a hurry. Liang Guang's piece of meat was left neglected on the ground.

'Cheng Huai'an' then turned to Qi Qianqian.

Qi Qianqian immediately tensed up, unsure what Cheng Huai'an would do to her.

Last time, Cheng Huai'an molested her in public, this time he wouldn't want to...?

"Why are you all still here?" Huang Xiaolong sharply questioned.

Qi Qianqian was stunned, a little doubtful that Cheng Huai'an would let her go just like that.

Chapter 729: Entering the Vermilion Bird Institute Library

Seeing that Qi Qianqian's group still stood there dazedly instead of hurrying off, Huang Xiaolong's eyebrow raised suspiciously, putting on a wicked grin, "Baby girl, if you all are not leaving, I'm going to strip everyone's pants off!"

Strip their pants off!

Huang Xiaolong's scare was effective, Qi Qianqian and the female elite disciples that came with her all paled, fleeing in panic and as fast as they could. In an instant, not a single person left.

Liu Yilong and the other five followers hastened to Huang Xiaolong's side, chuckling evilly watching Qi Qianqian's group of female disciples escaping for their lives, "Big bro, you're gonna let Qi Qianqian go just like this? If it were me, I'd rape and kill."

"Raping first then killing is meaningless. If it were me, I'd kill then rape!" Another follower laughed atrociously.

Based on Cheng Huai'an's behavior, these followers wouldn't differ much.

Huang Xiaolong's palm struck the back of Liu Yilong's head, snapping, "Roll away for me!"

Liu Yilong rubbed his throbbing head, flashing an awkward smile, "Big bro, I'm not lying, why don't we chase up and catch them? Qi Qianqian is Big bro's, and the remaining several female disciples for us brothers."

Huang Xiaolong glared at Liu Yilong, baring, "If you all don't leave now, I'll cut off your 'little brother'!"

Hearing this, Liu Yilong and the other five unconsciously tightened their legs, not daring to utter another word, bowing repeatedly at Huang Xiaolong, "Big bro, we're leaving, leaving right now."

Huang Xiaolong ignored them. After Liu Yilong's group flew away, the Lightning Fire Peak returned to its usual quiet.

Glancing at Liang Guang's piece of meat on the ground, Huang Xiaolong flicked a small spark of true immortal essence fire over, incinerating it into ash, blown away by the breeze.

Then he disappeared from the spot, heading to the Vermilion Bird Institute's library.

The Vermilion Bird Institute library was located on the One Solitude Peak, some distance away, therefore it was half a day later by the time Huang Xiaolong reached the One Solitude Peak.

The library was built on halfway up the mountain by digging the earth in the center out, creating a recess.

When Huang Xiaolong descended on the square in front of the library, he could see many Vermilion Bird Institute disciples going in and out of the entrance, from inner disciples, elite disciples, and occasionally one or two Elders.

Outer disciples were not allowed into the library, only those who were promoted to inner disciples and above were allowed to peruse the knowledge guarded inside.

When Huang Xiaolong walked toward the Vermilion Bird Institute library, inner disciples and elite disciples in his path scurried to the side to give way. Fear as well as hatred could be seen on their faces.

Huang Xiaolong smiled wryly inside, noting these expressions directed toward him. Evidently, this Cheng Huai'an's personality was really one of the worst, evoking animosity from this many inner and elite disciples.

Pushing these things out of his mind, Huang Xiaolong strode into the library.

The library entrance was actually normal, slightly over a dozen meters tall, but after crossing over the entrance threshold, the scene in front of Huang Xiaolong's eyes changed. Rows and rows of shelves lined to the top with books, further than the eye could see.

Every column had two large shelves placed on the left and right. There were three paths altogether, one between two shelves, and the other two paths were on the other sides of the shelves. Every path was thirty meters wide.

According to Cheng Huai'an, the Vermilion Bird Institute had ten floors above ground and another ten underground floors. The scene in front of Huang Xiaolong was the first floor above built above the ground.

However, just the books on this floor, forget reading all of them, just counting the books one by one would probably take ten years, even twenty years!

Fortunately, Huang Xiaolong's divine sense was able to cover a large area, therefore he didn't need to read like a mortal, word by word, flipping page by page.

Huang Xiaolong stood in front of a random bookshelf and spread his divine sense, instantly enveloping the entire large bookshelf. Every single word in that bookshelf flooded into Huang Xiaolong's mind.

Half an hour later, Huang Xiaolong left, walking toward another bookshelf.

After all, Huang Xiaolong was looking for information and not to learn techniques that required time to comprehend.

Some disciples that passed by Huang Xiaolong's side noticed his strange behavior, unmoving as he stood beside a bookshelf. It raised their curiosity and a few more glances.

Then again, most of these disciples recognized Cheng Huai'an. Thus, despite feeling strange, no one dared to question or disturb Huang Xiaolong.

This saved Huang Xiaolong a lot of trouble, being interrupted in the middle would slow down his progress.

The day passed quickly and night arrived.

The soft glow from night pearls laid inside the library recess lit up every corner.

In order to find the information he needed, Huang Xiaolong did not leave the library that night, he continued to search the bookshelves one by one with his divine sense, memorizing all the information.

For three consecutive days, Huang Xiaolong stayed inside the library, not taking a step outside as he repeated the same action, moving onto the next bookshelf every half an hour.

Huang Xiaolong's strange behavior roused certain disciples and library supervisors' interest.

Although there were many disciples that stayed for more than three days inside the library, Huang Xiaolong's odd behavior of standing in front of a bookshelf for half an hour before moving onto the next bookshelf stood out from the rest.

One of the disciples supervising the library reported this matter to the Elder in charge of the first floor.

The Elder shook his head saying, "As long as that brat doesn't damage any books or break library rules, leave him alone."

Despite the Elder saying that, he himself was curious as well. He knew Cheng Huai'an's personality—arrogant, imperious, lustful, a troublemaker through and through. Someone that didn't step into the library once in a hundred years, yet now he was in the library, behaving, for three days straight...?!

Piqued, the Elder began to secretly monitor Huang Xiaolong.

However, after several days of monitoring in secret, that Elder did not find anything suspicious, so he gave up and left Huang Xiaolong alone.

Another ten days passed by in a blink.

On this day, just as Huang Xiaolong was done with a bookshelf and was about to move on to the next one, someone clad in an Elder robe approached Huang Xiaolong with a smiling face, "Junior Brother, here you are!"

Grand Elder Wude had received three personal disciples, and Cheng Huai'an was the youngest. This middle-aged man clad in an Elder robe was Cheng Huai'an's Second Senior Brother, He Jing.

"Senior Brother He, you have matters looking for me?" Huang Xiaolong politely asked.

Although this He Jing was Cheng Huai'an Senior Brother, his personality was completely different from Cheng Huai'an—honest and a little blockhead, which was why Huang Xiaolong responded politely.

He Jing waved his hand, smiling, "It's not me looking for Junior Brother, it's Master who wants to see you. I went to the Lightning Fire Peak, but I couldn't find you there and heard that you were here in the library."

Wude wanted to see him?

Huang Xiaolong's mind quickly ran through the possibilities. Was it due to the matter with Liang Guang, or his breakthrough to Seventh Order God Realm?

But he had no choice in this. If Wude wanted to see him, Huang Xiaolong could only follow He Jing out from the library to Wude's Death Prison Peak.

In charge of Vermilion Bird Institute's Punishment Hall, Wude was someone with a heavy slaughter aura, even the name of his residence emitted a strong bloodlust.

Huang Xiaolong walked behind He Jing as they entered the palace hall and saw Wude there. He had a thin and small stature, but his eyes seemed to be laced with a hint of green; an old man with thick muscular arms and red hair.

When Wude saw him walk in, those eyes with a hint of green were fixed on Huang Xiaolong.

Chapter 730: Tenth Order God Realm

On the receiving end of Wude's piercing stare, Huang Xiaolong had a feeling that he was being preyed on by a fierce beast.

Still, he was calm, not worried about the possibility that Wude would be able to find anything suspicious.

The 'Cheng Huai'an' he transformed into using his true immortal essence was a perfect replica. Unless the real Cheng Huai'an was still alive, no one could tell the difference.

Suddenly, Wude's stern face softened into a grin, "You kid did good, I heard you cut off Liang Guang's lower part, and even broke his arms, excellent!

This was the highest degree of praise.

Huang Xiaolong was inwardly relieved.

But he knew that Wude and Liang Guang's Master, Qian Lian, who was the overseer of the Inheritance Hall, had never seen eye to eye. Thus, this was an added reason why Huang Xiaolong wasn't worried of repercussions when he sliced off Liang Guang's piece of meat.

Wude continued speaking, "But you're too lenient, next time, directly shatter that punk's Qi Sea. If anything happens, Master will take care of it!"

Huang Xiaolong was rendered speechless.

No doubt, this Wude was a brutal and violent character.

Following that, Wude asked about 'Cheng Huai'an' breaking through to Seventh Order God Realm, and Huang Xiaolong repeated the excuse he gave Qi Qianqian and the others.

Huang Xiaolong subsequently took out several bottles of sacred grade divine pellets and several top divine grade spirit stones to show his 'filiality' to Wude, claiming that he got them from the ancient Highgod Realm master's dwelling.

Wude laughed happily, his eyes formed two thin slits receiving the bottles of sacred grade divine pellets and top divine grade spirit stones from Huang Xiaolong. Patting Huang Xiaolong's shoulder, Wude reassured Huang Xiaolong that he could come look for him anytime if there were any problems.

Though Wude was a Vermilion Bird Institute Grand Elder, sacred grade divine pellets were also something hard to come by to him. One top divine grade spirit stone was close to eighty million Zhuque coins and these several spirit stones were equivalent to several hundred million. One could hardly blame Wude for his change of attitude, laughing happily with Huang Xiaolong.

When Huang Xiaolong was leaving, Wude stated that he need not worry about Liang Guang, and if Liang Guang dared to come seeking revenge, Huang Xiaolong could directly cripple him. It was fine as long as Liang Guang was still breathing.

Having this guarantee from Wude, Huang Xiaolong could be at ease, at least regarding Liang Guang.

Coming out from Wude's Death Prison Peak, he returned to the Lightning Fire Peak instead of the library, entering the Godly Mt. Xumi to cultivate.

Cultivating was just as important as searching for information regarding the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire. Huang Xiaolong aimed to break through to Tenth Order God Realm in the shortest time possible.

Increasing his strength to Tenth Order God Realm would mean that he had a better assurance of his safety.

The night quickly passed.

When Huang Xiaolong exited the Xumi Temple, the sun had risen over the horizon. Huang Xiaolong gave a lazy stretch under the sunshine. Looking at the ethereal beauty of nature, he stopped to admire for a while.

A short time later, Huang Xiaolong left the Lightning Fire Peak in a flicker. Half a day later, he once again arrived at library, back to the last bookshelf and began spreading his divine sense, checking the books.

Time seemed to trickle by at accelerated speed, and in the blink of an eye, half a year had passed.

The majority of this half a year was spent inside the Vermillion Bird Institute. Other than the first floor of the library, the rest of his time was spent cultivating on the Lightning Fire Peak.

Despite half passing by, Huang Xiaolong was still on the first floor, for the books were just too many. Until now, he had merely covered half of the first floor and needed another half a year to finish the first floor.

However, this half a year searching wasn't in vain.

At the very least, Huang Xiaolong had a vague understanding of the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire.

At the very least, he was able to determine that it was somewhere in the Vermilion Bird Galaxy. Where the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire was, that place would definitely be related to fire.

Of course, Huang Xiaolong's strength had been improving daily.

By now, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire had completely become part of him. Even without him sitting down and circulating his cultivation technique, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire would absorb star force on its own, continuously tempering Huang Xiaolong's physique. It was just that it was slightly less effective compared to him actually meditating.

One thing that baffled Huang Xiaolong was Liang Guang's silence in this half a year. However, he was sure that Liang Guang would not tuck his tail and behave. At that time, when Huang Xiaolong cut off Liang Guang's 'little brother', he also sealed the veins and acupoints around his groin, thus there was no chance of Liang Guang ever recovering.

Liang Guang didn't come for him. Surprisingly, it was Qi Qianqian that came knocking. Qi Qianqian couldn't find him at the Lightning Fire Peak, thus she came to the library.

This was a cause of headache for Huang Xiaolong.

Qi Qianqian sought him out not because Cheng Huai'an molested her, instead she was trying to get close to him using some clumsy excuses.

After a few times, even a fool could guess that Qi Qianqian had most likely taken a liking to Cheng Huai'an.

Personally, Huang Xiaolong didn't know what to say about this.

Could it be because Cheng Huai'an touched her breast and butt? Or because the manly and domineering scene where he cut off Liang Guang's 'little brother' moved her?

Due to Qi Qianqian's presence in the library at a range close to him, Huang Xiaolong's progress in searching for the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire slowed considerably. Several days earlier, it came to a point where Huang Xiaolong bluntly told Qi Qianqian never to come looking for him in the library, else he'd strip her naked in public.

Qu Qianqian left fuming in anger.

Finally, Qi Qianqian stopped showing up in the library, which brought Huang Xiaolong a great relief.

He wouldn't be staying in the Vermilion Bird Institute for long and did not wish to associate with the disciples here.

Another half a year went by.

Huang Xiaolong had finally gone through all the books on the first floor, and on the second year, he began searching the second floor. Luckily, the books on the second floor were half the amount on the first floor, thus Huang Xiaolong was able to finish the second floor in a short half a year, moving onto the third floor.

All elite disciples were allowed to enter and leave the fourth floor of the Vermilion Bird Institute library, thus Huang Xiaolong did not run into any restrictions as he continued.

Time continued to flow. By now, six years had passed.

Huang Xiaolong finally finished reading through all ten floors above ground of the Vermilion Bird Institute library.

By this point, Huang Xiaolong already could determine that the Vermilion Divine Fire was located in one of the volcanoes amongst one of Vermilion Bird Galaxy world surfaces in the south!

Moreover, it would be a dead volcano that had been slumbering for many, many years!

However, there were too many of this kind of dead volcanoes, ranging from ten thousand to a hundred thousand.

Hence, Huang Xiaolong needed to search for more information, to eliminate and pinpoint the possibilities down to a certain world surface.

On this day, Huang Xiaolong sat cross-legged inside the Xumi Temple on the Lightning Fire Peak. His body was shrouded in a bright light as spheres of Black Tortoise star force poured down from the void into Huang Xiaolong's body.

Battle qi roiled inside his Qi Sea, and his soul sea was shining like a white sun, with a white gold light.

Huang Xiaolong was devouring the falling star force madly, he had a strong feeling that tonight, he would break through to Tenth Order God Realm! Tenth Order God Realm!

Huang Xiaolong's consciousness entered into an ethereal state; as if he didn't exist in this heaven and earth, and yet he was one with this heaven and earth at the same time.

All of a sudden, the whole Lightning Fire Peak's spiritual energy surged, and inside the Xumi Temple, spiritual energy was flowing violently.

Huang Xiaolong's body shook as brilliant starlight burst out from his body.

Chapter 731: Demonic Beast Clans' Attacks

With Huang Xiaolong as the center, starlight spread outward like a high tide rushing inland, wave after wave, like it would never end.

It was a long time later when the starlight dispersed and Huang Xiaolong opened his eyes, joy shining through them.

He finally broke through, entering Tenth Order God Realm!

Possessing the Black Tortoise Divine Fire really removed all bottlenecks!

When Huang Xiaolong attempted to his breakthrough to Tenth Order God Realm, there wasn't the slightest hindrance, everything went smoothly. He then submerged his divine sense internally to check his body's condition; the time and space law threads in his soul sea had exceeded ten million, akin to pillars that propped up the heavens.

As far as Huang Xiaolong knew, in general, perfection stage Tenth Order God Realm masters' time and space law threads would only be in the range of nine million. It was rarely heard of anyone amassing over ten million time and space law threads in their soul sea at this stage.

But Huang Xiaolong, at early Tenth Order God Realm, had more than ten million threads.

Furthermore, the true immortal essence in his dantian was like a vast ocean that had no edge.

His True Dragon Physique had also undergone transformations, his veins and meridians, as well as his internal organs, glimmered with tiny brilliant specks of starlight, forming a dazzling ancient galaxy of their own.

With a thought, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire appeared in the form of an armor on Huang Xiaolong's body, the icy blue snow-white glow was more radiant than ever, like a translucent crystal, awe-inspiring.

The moment he advanced to Tenth Order God Realm, Huang Xiaolong could distinctively feel a leap in the Black Tortoise Divine Fire's power. Whether it was the Black Tortoise Divine Armor's defense or attack, there was a five to six times increase in strength.

'The current me can absolutely defeat that Black Dungeon Tarragon from before.' Huang Xiaolong contemplated. Even under the circumstances of not using the Black Tortoise Divine Armor, he could totally defeat that perfection stage Tenth Order God Realm Black Dungeon Tarragon they met at the Heavenly Mountain.

If the Black Tortoise Divine Armor was added into the equation, he could easily kill it.

Following that, Huang Xiaolong observed his soul. Compared to before, the clarity of his soul was like a sun that emitted blinding aureate light.

At the current level of his soul's clarity, if he were to break through to Highgod Realm, what rank would the godhead he condensed be? Huang Xiaolong asked Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi sighed, "You freak of a guy, even I, this old dragon, don't know what to say. The clarity of your soul surpasses mine by a hundred times when I condensed my godhead!" At that time, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi succeeded in condensing a rank seven godhead, moreover, it was one of the top rank seven godheads, close to achieving a rank eight godhead.

Yet, Huang Xiaolong's soul was a hundred times more clear and purer than Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's! It was hard to blame the old dragon for sighing in envy and burning with jealousy.

"According to the ancient Celestial Temple's records, when the first Black Warrior Institute Principal condensed his godhead, his soul was as bright as the sun, emitting a dazzling light that lit up his soul sea. Currently, the clarity of your soul should more or less be comparable to him." Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi sighed again before continuing, "Therefore, the state of your soul can most likely condense a rank nine godhead!"

Rank nine!

Huang Xiaolong nodded. He didn't expect that after obtaining the Black Tortoise Divine Fire and cultivating in the Heavenly God's blood pool, reaching this level of soul clarity, he could only condense a rank nine godhead.

Only now did Huang Xiaolong understand what Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi explained before, how difficult it was to condense a rank ten and above godhead.

What more condensing a supreme godhead, the king of godheads!

Still, he was only an early Tenth Order God Realm at the moment. Later, as he grows stronger, his soul's clarity would only increase, and after obtaining the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire, his True Dragon Physique would evolve again. With two great divine fires tempering his soul, its clarity would reach an unprecedented level.

Condensing the king of godheads wasn't necessarily a daydream.

By the time Huang Xiaolong exited the Godly Mt. Xumi, the sky outside was dark. Under the blanket of darkness, the Lightning Fire Peak revealed another kind of beauty.

After obtaining the Etheric Physique, Huang Xiaolong's eyes and ears gained a unique ability. Even if he doesn't use his divine sense, he could clearly see every blade of grass, every grain on a tree bark on the opposite mountain peak, several hundred miles away.

At this point, Huang Xiaolong saw two female elite disciples flying past.

"I heard the demonic beast clans attacked the Golden Mountain World and many of our outer disciples, inner disciples, elite disciples, even Elders have gone out to provide reinforcement to Golden Mountain World."

"The demonic beast clans have been openly hostile in recent days, I wonder what's the reason."

"This isn't only in our Vermilion Bird Galaxy, the same thing is happening in the three other galaxies, many world surfaces were attacked. Among our disciples going to Golden Mountain World as reinforcement, more than five thousand of our outer disciples have fallen. I heard there are more than a hundred deaths amongst the inner disciples, even a few elite disciples died, and Qi Qianqian was heavily injured!"

As these two female disciples talked, they flew further away.

Huang Xiaolong's eyebrows rose in doubt; all four galaxies' worlds surfaces had suffered attacks from the demonic beast clans?

It was extremely rare for them to act this way. What exactly happened?

But Huang Xiaolong did not expect to hear that Qi Qianqian was heavily injured.

Ever since that time when he bluntly told Qi Qianqian not to bother him at the library, she really kept away, which saved Huang Xiaolong a lot of trouble.

After a brief moment of contemplation, Huang Xiaolong summoned his follower, Liu Yilong. Handing Liu Yilong a Spring Autumn Hundred Life Divine Pellet, he told him to bring it to Qi Qianqian.

When Liu Yilong heard that the bottle in his hand contained a Spring Autumn Hundred Life Divine Pellet, his hand trembled from shock, nearly smashing the bottle to the floor.

As a Vermilion Bird Institute disciple, Liu Yilong had naturally heard of Spring Autumn Hundred Life Divine Pellets that could heal any injuries no matter how grave they were within an hour's time.

"Big bro, you, this Spring Autumn Hundred Life Divine Pellet, you really want to give it to Qi Qianqian?" A moment later, Liu Yilong recovered from his shock, swallowing his saliva, he couldn't resist asking. To him, it wasn't worth it to waste a precious Spring Autumn Hundred Life Divine Pellet on Qi Qianqian.

Huang Xiaolong didn't mind it, "If I tell you to send it, then go send it. After you send that Spring Autumn Hundred Life Divine Pellet to Qi Qianqian, this Nine Circles Golden Pill will be yours."

Huang Xiaolong took out a shiny golden pill, waving it in front of Liu Yilong.

Liu Yilong nearly dropped the bottle in his hand again due to fright.

In the next second, Liu Yilong didn't utter another sound. At a record-breaking speed, he flew to the mountain peak where Qi Qianqian was, threw the bottle containing Spring Autumn Hundred Life Divine Pellet and rushed back to the Lightning Fire Peak to report to Huang Xiaolong.

When Liu Yilong held the Nine Circles Folden Pill in his hand, that euphoric expression on his face was similar to stripping a hundred women naked.

Very carefully, Liu Yilong kept the Nine Circles Golden Pill away before looking at Huang Xiaolong with beaming smile, "Big bro, that Qi Qian, when she heard that the Spring Autumn Hundred Life Divine Pellet was from you, her heart was blooming on her face. I bet when her injuries are healed, she'll surely come looking for you at the Lightning Fire Peak to repay this gratitude with her body!"

"Scram!" Huang Xiaolong snapped, sending a kick at Liu Yilong's butt.

Liu Yilong flew away with a sheepish grin on his face.

After Liu Yilong left, Huang Xiaolong did not go to the library. He turned around and went back inside the residence.

At this point, Huang Xiaolong had already gone through all ten top floors of the Vermilion Bird Institute's library. As for the ten floors below, entering them required the status of an Elder.

Chapter 732: Golden Mountain World

Not long after Liu Yilong left, while Huang Xiaolong was contemplating about the ten underground floors of the library, He Jing arrived saying that Wude was looking for him.

Huang Xiaolong didn't think too much about the reason and went with He Jing to Wude's Death Prison Peak.

"Go to Golden Mountain World?" During the meeting with Wude, Huang Xiaolong was surprised when he heard Wude wanted him to go to Golden Mountain World.

Wude nodded, "After the demonic beast clans' attack on Golden Mountain World, the Institute Principal has issued an order. For the disciples that volunteer to go to Golden Mountain World and kill members of the demonic beast clans, every First Order God Realm demonic beast is worth one hundred merit points, Second Order God Realms are one thousand merit points, and so forth. The merits points are many times higher compared to previous tasks, moreover, you've already broken through to Seventh Order God Realm, your foundation should have stabilized these few years. Take this opportunity to get promoted to an Elder!"

The requirements of an elite disciple to be promoted to an Elder differed between the Vermilion Bird Institute and the Black Warrior Institute. In the former, as long as one had advanced to Seventh Order God Realm they were eligible for a promotion. Whereas in the Vermilion Bird Institute, they needed to kill ten Seventh Order God Realm demonic beast on their own.

"But you don't need to worry too much, this time I will arrange for your Eldest Senior Brother and Second Senior Brother to go with you. With the two of them, you won't be in any danger." Noticing the Huang Xiaolong had grown silent, Wude said in assurance.

"Yes, Master." Huang Xiaolong nodded.

Coincidentally, he needed an Elder identity to enter the ten underground floors of the Vermilion Bird Institute library. Since this opportunity fell into his lap, he might as well make a trip to the Golden Mountain World to complete the Elder promotion task.

Although he would still be able to enter the library by bribing the Elders overseeing the ten underground floors with divine grade spirit stones, this wasn't the best option. Entering the underground floors wasn't a matter of going there once or twice.

Once the number increased, it would attract others' suspicion and speculation.

Therefore, getting an Elder identity was more convenient in the long run.

After all, to Huang Xiaolong, killing ten Seventh Order God Realm demonic beasts was no different than playing.

Hence, the matter was set.

Early next day, Huang Xiaolong departed from the Vermilion Bird Institute with Wude's eldest and second disciple, Fang Hengning and He Jing.

Wude's eldest disciple, Fang Hengning was a middle-aged man with above average height and a brawny physique. His waist was the same size as his muscular chest, and his thighs, Huang Xiaolong estimated they were twice the size of an average person.

Huang Xiaolong got along quite well with Wude's second disciple He Jing, but it wasn't so with this Fang Hengning. Fang Hengning's attitude toward Huang Xiaolong was lukewarm at best.

Huang Xiaolong didn't mind this. In fact, Fang Hengning's attitude was understandable based on Cheng Huai'an's nature.

The Golden Mountain World was quite far from the Vermilion Bird World, it took Huang Xiaolong's group more than ten days to arrive there, traveling by transmission arrays and flying.

On the way, He Jing filled Huang Xiaolong in on the current situation in the Golden Mountain World.

To counter the demonic beast clans' attacks, other than their Vermilion Bird Institute, other super forces and first rank forces also sent some of their disciples over.

Currently, with the Vermilion Bird Institute at the helm, a temporary Demon Slaying Alliance was formed.

Upon arriving, Huang Xiaolong's group headed straight to the Demon Slaying Alliance headquarters.

What Huang Xiaolong didn't expect was seeing Liang Guang when he stepped into the Demon Slaying Alliance. Together with Liang Guang was his Eldest Senior Brother, Yu Ze.

The Demon Slaying Alliance had five council representatives that oversaw the big and miscellaneous matters, and this Yu Ze was one of the council representatives. Of course, Fang Hengning was also appointed as one of the council representatives, increasing the count from five to six.

When Liang Guang noticed Huang Xiaolong, killing intent erupted in his eyes after a brief flicker of surprise. Though it merely lasted for the briefest second, Huang Xiaolong still caught it.

Huang Xiaolong remained indifferent while sneering coldly in his heart, thinking, 'This Liang Guang better know his place, else I wouldn't mind playing with him.'

When Huang Xiaolong's group arrived, Yu Ze proceeded to explain in detail the current situation in the Golden Mountain World.

Even though they drove out the last wave of demonic beast attacks, a significant number of demonic beast clans' masters had sneaked into the Golden Mountain World, hiding in various corners. There had been an inflood of reports related to villages, towns, and even cities being annihilated.

The most crucial task right now was to weed out these demonic beast clans' masters that had snuck in. Otherwise, the unfavorable hidden dangers would increase for their side.

Huang Xiaolong, Fang Hengning, and He Jing's accommodations were arranged at a courtyard within the headquarters.

For the time being, they could only wait until the Alliance pinpointed the locations of those hidden demonic beast clans' masters before heading out to deal with them.

Two days passed in waiting.

With nothing happening in the two days, Huang Xiaolong stayed inside the Alliance headquarters, cultivating.

On the third day, someone from the Alliance came over, informing Huang Xiaolong that a group of more than twenty demonic beast clans' masters had appeared in a northern city, consisting of Fifth Order, Sixth Order, and Seventh Order God Realm masters. Huang Xiaolong was tasked to deal with them.

When Huang Xiaolong arrived at the hall, Feng Hengning, He Jiang, Yu Ze, Liang Guang, and several other masters were already there, discussing a solution of said matter.

"In my opinion, we should get our people there as fast as possible and kill that bunch of demonic beast clans' masters." said Yu Ze

Fang Hengning and the other council representative nodded in agreement. Following that was the problem of who and how many people to send.

In the end, they decided to send He Jing, a mid-Eighth Order God Realm, and another early Eighth Order God Realm master from the Fu Family to lead a group of Sixth Order and Seventh Order God Realm cultivators over.

A group of thirty-two people was assembled.

Both Huang Xiaolong and Liang Guang were included within the thirty-two people selected.

From Fang Hengning, Yu Ze, and the other council representatives' perspective, He Jiang, Fu Qian, Huang Xiaolong, Liang Guang, and the remaining twenty-eight masters were more than enough to obliterate a bunch of demonic beast clans' masters.

After all, from the information they received, the strongest one in that group was only a Seventh Order God Realm.

Without delay, the group of thirty-two human cultivators departed from the Alliance headquarters, flying off to that city in the north of Golden Mountain World.

Half a day later, the Alliance's masters arrived at the said city.

However, what entered their sight was a ruined city. A thick bloody scent filled the air, and as for that bunch of demonic beast clans' masters, there wasn't a single one in sight. Everyone was slightly frowning.

"Enter the city and check." He Jing ordered with a sullen face.

Huang Xiaolong and the rest flew out in various directions, stopping randomly above the city and checking the situation below. Corpses littered everywhere on the streets, corpses of women, children, elderly, city soldiers, as well as some families' disciples. Dismembered limbs and heads without a body, corpses with their livers ripped out were lying here and there.

"Those beasts are really inhumane!" Fu Qian was seething with anger. Despite death already being a common event, it was hard to stomach the cruelty in front of them.

Huang Xiaolong looked around in doubt.

According to the report they received, the defense line of this city didn't seem that easy to penetrate. Some of the bigger families residing inside the city had quite a few low and mid-level God Realm masters. Based on the strength of that group of demonic beast clans' masters, the chances of them breaking past the city's defenses so fast, and on top of that, with enough time to obliterate a city before they arrived, should have been low.

Unless!

A possibility occurred to Huang Xiaolong—the strength of those demonic beast masters was not as reported, between Fifth Order and Seventh Order God Realm.

Almost at the same time, He Jing, Fu Qian, and others also thought of the same possibility.

"Return to headquarters first!" He Jing made a decisive call.

Just as everyone turned to leave, somewhere up ahead, a child's cry for help rang in the quiet city.

Chapter 733: You're not Cheng Huai'an!

Hearing the voice of a child crying for help, actually, more one child, the group that was about to leave halted in their steps.

Each of them exchanged glances with the person closest to them.

However, not one person made any movements, for this sequence of events was too strange.

Sounds of children crying in a city that was obliterated into ruins right when they were about to leave?

He Jing hesitated a while before turning to Fu Qian, "Fu Qian, several of you stay here while some of us will go over." Since they ran into this, they should go check things out. Else, if word of their behavior leaked out, it would be detrimental to the Alliance as well as their Vermilion Bird Institute's reputation.

Fu Qian nodded: "Understood."

This way, if something did happen, one side could rush back to the Alliance headquarters for reinforcements.

Then, He Jing picked Huang Xiaolong, Liang Guang, and ten other Vermilion Bird Institute elite disciples and flew in the direction of the crying children.

Very soon, He Jing's group came upon several children that were crying for help. There were three children in total, two boys and a girl. All three seemed around seven to eight years old, their faces dirty from dirt and tear stains.

When the children saw Huang Xiaolong's group, fear and dread were clear as day in their eyes.

A minuscule frown creased Huang Xiaolong's eyebrows. He and everyone else vigilantly surveyed the surroundings, but there wasn't anything odd.

"Elder He, what do we do with these three children?" A Vermilion Bird Institute elite disciple asked.

"Bring them back first." He Jing answered without hesitation. Nevertheless, there was no way they could just leave the children here.

He Jing then ordered three elite disciples to bring one child each. However, just as they were about to leave the place, one of the elite disciples suddenly fell limply to the ground.

In the next moment, another elite disciple fell.

He Jing was stunned. Before he could think of anything else, his head felt heavy and dizzy.

"This is...?!" He Jing exclaimed but it was barely more than a whisper.

"This is Soul Scattering Powder!" At this time, a cold sneer sounded.

Soul Scattering Powder!

The person who spoke was Liang Guang!

He Jing and the remaining elite disciples were alarmed.

"This is the legendary poison that can scatter one's soul with a whiff, that Soul Scattering Powder?" He Jing blurted.

Liang Guang smiled, "Spot on! Looks like Elder He is very knowledgeable. Though this Soul Scattering Powder will not take your lives, without an antidote, one whiff is enough to make you fall into slumber for a good few days."

He Jing's expression was extremely grim, shouting, "Liang Guang, what do you want to do exactly? Why are you doing this?"

At this point, only an idiot wouldn't be able to deduce that the Soul Scattering Powder was released by Liang Guang.

When Liang Guang heard that question, he burst into laughter. Then, he pointed at Huang Xiaolong, brimming with hatred, "Do you have any idea how I lived through these six years?! Not a single day passed by without me suffering, without pain. Six years, six years! I haven't touched a single woman in these six years, I'm more dead than alive, and all of this is thanks to your Junior Brother!"

Six years ago, after his lower part was cut off by Huang Xiaolong, he had tried every method he could think off to recover, to make 'it' grow again. For someone that couldn't live a day without women by his side, it was a living hell.

For six years, he hadn't touched a single woman. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but without his most crucial part, what was he supposed to do?

Liang Guang's eyes were burning with hatred and ruthlessness, "If any of you want to blame someone, blame Cheng Huai'an! Don't worry, I'll leave all of your corpses intact after you die!"

He Jing's face tightened, yelling at Liang Guang, "Liang Guang, how dare you be so presumptuous, killing a Vermilion Bird Institute's Elder and elite disciples? Are you aware of the consequences?!"

Liang Guang heartily laughed, "Elder He, of course I cannot afford the consequences, but you all died under the hands of the demonic beast clans, it has nothing to do with me. Don't forget, the reason you're here is to kill the demonic beast invaders."

He Jiang was stunned and angry at the same time.

At this time, several sounds of rustling winds were heard and moments later, several people appeared behind Liang Guang.

"Young Master!" When these people arrived, they respectfully greeted Liang Guang.

He Jing and the others stared wide-eyed.

"You, you're a member of the demonic beast clans?!" He Jing questioned in disbelief.

These peoples' body exuded a strong demonic qi, no doubt they were not human, yet they greeted Liang Guang as 'Young Master'!

Liang Guang grinned, "You guys are people that are about to die, I'll kindly let you die knowing. That's right, I'm the Piercing Sky Beast King's son, but I possess the bloodline of an ancient divine elephant, therefore I don't have any demonic qi, no different from a human. The report this time is something that I deliberately leaked to the Demon Slaying Alliance to lure you guys here."

"Of course, my main target is Cheng Huai'an, as for the rest, you can only be considered funerary 'gifts' for Cheng Huai'an."

He Jing and all the elite disciples that were still conscious were furious and shocked. Who would have guessed that this Liang Guang was the Piercing Sky Beast King's son!

The Piercing Sky Beast King was one of the few strongest demonic beast Kings within their Vermilion Bird Galaxy.

Huang Xiaolong watched everything with a placid expression, but even he didn't expect Liang Guang to be the Piercing Sky Beast King's son.

After six years spent inside the Vermilion Bird Institute's library searching for information, Huang Xiaolong was quite informed regarding the Vermilion Bird Galaxy's forces.

As time passed, under the effect of the Soul Scattering Powder, He Jing and the remaining elite disciples started to tumble to the ground one by one. He Jing being the strongest lasted a beat longer than the others and was the last one to fall.

Watching Huang Xiaolong, He Jing, and the elite disciples tumbled to the ground, unconscious. Liang Guang sneered and looked over his shoulder, ordering the several demonic beast clan members, "You lot kill the rest, as for that rotten punk, I'm going to do it myself." He said, pointing at Huang Xiaolong.

"Yes, Young Master!"

Liang Guang snickered as he stopped right in front of Huang Xiaolong, his eyes seemed to glow with bloodlust as he stared at Huang Xiaolong's lower body, "Rotten punk, rest assured that before you die, I will cut off your lower part, so that you can truly experience the pain I felt these six years." Finished saying this, Liang Guang lifted his foot, preparing to stomp on Huang Xiaolong's groin.

But before Liang Guang's foot made contact, a sharp light flashed and Liang Guang was screaming shrilly, his body knocked back. After crashing to the ground, his subordinates saw that Liang Guang's legs were completely cut off.

Huang Xiaolong, who was 'unconscious' seconds ago, stood up from the ground.

"Young Master!" The several demonic beast clan masters were alarmed, and cannot afford to focus on He Jing and the rest as they rushed to Liang Guang's side.

"You... you're still alright?" Even as Liang Guang screamed in pain, he watched in disbelief as Huang Xiaolong got to his feet. The Soul Scattering Powder was only ineffective against Highgod Realm masters, but what was wrong with this Cheng Huai'an?

Huang Xiaolong remained placid.

Liang Guang's face turned grim and brutal, shouting at the several demonic beast clan masters, "Cripple this rotten punk for me! Don't kill him yet, I want him alive!" Although he didn't understand why Cheng Huai'an was still fine even after he was poisoned with Soul Scattering Powder, so what, he was merely an early Seventh Order God Realm.

And his several demonic beast clan subordinates were all Eighth Order God Realm.

Under Liang Guang's order, the demonic beast clan masters surrounded and attacked Huang Xiaolong.

However, what subsequently happened sent Liang Guang into a daze. 'Cheng Huai'an' merely raised a fist and lightly punched out, but all his Eight Order God Realm subordinates exploded into pieces. They didn't even have time to let out a scream.

Huang Xiaolong strode toward Liang Guang, not bothering with the several fresh corpses on the ground.

"You, you, you're not Cheng Huai'an?!" Liang Guang was astonished, looking at Huang Xiaolong with an incredulous expression, "Who are you exactly?"

Cheng Huai'an definitely didn't possess this kind of strength.

Chapter 734: Hundred Spirits Beast King

"Correct, I'm not Cheng Huai'an." Huang Xiaolong nonchalantly admitted. It wasn't necessary to conceal it at this point.

After all, the other side was going to die.

Liang Guang began to feel apprehensive looking at Huang Xiaolong, "Who are you?!" This person's disguise technique was so splendid that not a single Vermilion Bird Institute master saw through it? Including himself before this!

"You can ask Cheng Huai'an later." A suction force from Huang Xiaolong's right hand instantly pulled Liang Guang toward himself. Prior to ending Liang Guang's life, Huang Xiaolong scoured his soul for information.

He had long been curious why the demonic beast clans were attacking the Golden Mountain World, perhaps he might some find clues or the actual reason from Liang Guang's memories.

A short while later, the soul-scouring ended.

Huang Xiaolong lightly tapped Liang Guang's forehead with his finger, and true immortal essence fire drilled into his soul, burning it to ashes.

"The Hundred Spirits Beast King!" Huang Xiaolong repeated the name under his breath, waves of shock reeling in his heart.

From scouring Liang Guang's soul, Huang Xiaolong found out why the demonic beast clans were attacking the Golden Mountain World. Apparently, the Piercing Sky Beast King read in a particular ancient canon from the demonic beast clan's Holy Temple that one part of the Hundred Spirits Beast King's true body was sealed somewhere in the Golden Mountain World!

The Hundred Spirits Beast King was a peerless demonic beast king from tens of thousands of years ago, Huang Xiaolong already knew this. An illustrious existence of the same era as the Black Warrior Institute's first Principal.

During that time, in order to cultivate his Hundred Spirits Demonic Art, the Hundred Spirits Beast King was extremely savage and vicious, trampling and slaughtering in human territories to absorb human souls. Later, the first Black Warrior Institute Principal and a group of pinnacle human cultivators joined forces to exterminate this Hundred Spirits Beast King.

However, the Hundred Spirits Beast King's body toughness had reached a horrifying level, so strong that the many human masters weren't able to kill the Hundred Spirits Beast King. In the end, they could only cut off his arms, legs, head, and torso, and sealed them separately on different worlds surfaces within the four galaxies.

However, other than the first Black Warrior Institute Principal and a handful of people, no one else knew where the Hundred Spirits Beast King's dismembered body parts were sealed in.

Yet, this Piercing Sky Beast King actually discovered it?! But, which part of the Hundred Spirits Beast King's body was sealed here in the Golden Mountain World?

Huang Xiaolong shared the result of his soul-scouring with Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, and the old dragon was alarmed to the point where his dragon form trembled.

"The Hundred Spirits Beast King's body!!" A second later, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi exclaimed in excitement, "Little Huang brat, if you can find all of the Hundred Spirits Beast King's sealed body parts and refine them, and find the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire afterwards, I guarantee that within a hundred years you can absolutely advance to the Highgod Realm! There's even a chance you can obtain the Hundred Spirits Beast King's Soul Devouring Physique!"

"Soul Devouring Physique?!" Huang Xiaolong was astonished.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi nodded, "Yes, Soul Devouring Physique. Although the Soul Devouring Physique did not enter the top ten ranks among the three thousand unique physiques, and may not rival your True Dragon Physique, it isn't any weaker than the Etheric Physique. The Soul Devouring Physique allows its owner to devour other people's soul force, strengthening its owner's soul and increasing the soul clarity. Because of this, the Hundred Spirits Beast King grew to be overwhelmingly powerful in the past!"

Pleasant surprise flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes, it never crossed his mind that the Hundred Spirits Beast King possessed the Soul Devouring Physique.

He didn't know about this.

Moreover, this Soul Devouring Physique could actually enable its owner to devour others' soul force to strengthen their own soul and further increase their soul clarity!

Judging from a certain aspect, this Soul Devouring Physique was even better than the Etheric Physique.

"But, if the Piercing Sky Beast King knows that one of the Hundred Spirits Beast King's body parts is sealed in this Golden Mountain World, why didn't he come to search himself, merely sending some subordinates over that openly massacre the humans everywhere?" Huang Xiaolong asked.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi contemplated and answered, "Although the Piercing Sky Beast King knows that the Hundred Spirits Beast King's body part is sealed here in the Golden Mountain World, he does not know the exact location. There were rumours that the Hundred Spirits Beast King has a fervid liking for blood, I think the Piercing Sky Beast King is trying to stimulate the sealed body part of Hundred Spirit Beast King with blood by large-scale massacres of the human race in order to determine the location!"

Huang Xiaolong nodded, agreeing with Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's thought.

Had the Piercing Sky Beast King started massacring numerous humans, he would be carrying a target on his back.

A sharp light flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes; since he came to know that this Golden Mountain World sealed one of the Hundred Spirits Beast King's body parts, then he would find it no matter what.

Not only the one in Golden Mountain World, he would find all the other parts too.

A while later, Huang Xiaolong focused his attention back to the present. The most urgent matter now was to awaken He Jing and the others.

Very soon, Huang Xiaolong found the antidote for the Soul Scattering Powder from Liang Guang's spatial ring and awakened He Jing and the rest one by one.

When He Jing and the others regained consciousness, each of them was confused looking at Liang Guang and those demonic beast clan masters' corpses scattered on the ground.

Huang Xiaolong's explanation was; all of them, including himself, were rescued by a mysterious master. As for that mysterious master, after killing Liang Guang's group and waking Huang Xiaolong up, that mysterious master left.

Everyone felt a nagging doubt toward Huang Xiaolong's explanation, but they could not think of other reasons.

Although He Jing suspected that this rescue was related to Huang Xiaolong, he knew only too well his Junior Brother's strength. Cheng Huai'an definitely wasn't a match for those several Eighth Order God Realm demonic beast clan masters.

He Jiang's group subsequently rushed back to the spot where Fu Qian and the others were waiting. Contrary to He Jing's group, Fu Qian's group did not meet with any demonic beast clan masters' attack, which was a relief.

Seeing He Jiang's group bring back three small children and that Liang Guang was missing, Fu Qian asked what happened.

With a complicated expression, He Jing briefly recounted what happened. When Fu Qian and those who stayed behind heard that Liang Guang was actually a member of the demonic beast clans, everyone was shocked.

A few hours later, they finally made it back to the Alliance headquarters.

He Jing and Fu Qian reported the events of their task to Yu Ze, Fang Hengning, and the other four council representatives.

"Impossible! How can Junior Brother Liang Guang be a member of the demonic beast clans?!" When Yu Ze heard that Liang Guang was actually the Piercing Sky Beast King's son, he reacted badly, rebuking loudly in denial.

He Jing's expression darkened coldly, "Impossible? Elder Yu, this is something we saw with our own eyes, and we heard with our own ears that several demonic beast clan masters called Liang Guang 'Young Master'. Furthermore, it was Liang Guang himself that admitted with his own mouth that he's the Piercing Sky Beast King's son, or are you implying that all of us are lying?"

Yu Ze wavered between doubt and denial. He almost blurted out that He Jing and everyone else colluded to lie.

For too much was involved if what He Jing said was true.

If Liang Guang was really the Piercing Sky Beast King's son that infiltrated the Vermilion Bird Institute, then even his Master, a Grand Elder, couldn't escape punishment!

Most likely, even him and his other Junior Brothers would be subjected to investigation and interrogation.

Watching Yu Ze's myriad of expressions flickering back and forth, Huang Xiaolong inwardly sneered. Yu Ze's thoughts were all too clear to him.

Very soon, other Vermilion Bird Institute higher echelon arrived at the headquarters. The news they learned had greatly shocked them.

Yu Ze soon received a summons from the Vermilion Bird Institute's higher echelon. He was relieved of his position as the Demon Slaying Alliance's council representative and was to report himself back at the Vermilion Bird Institute for investigation.

Whereas He Jing, 'Cheng Huai'an', and those involved, they were also called back to the institute. Of course, He Jing, Huang Xiaolong, and the others returning to the Vermilion Bird Institute wasn't for investigation, but merely to answer some questions.

Thus, Huang Xiaolong could only return to the Vermilion Bird Institute at the moment. After he was done with the questioning, he would think of another way to return to the Golden Mountain World and search for the location of that sealed part of the Hundred Spirits Beast King.

Back in the Vermilion Bird Institute, Huang Xiaolong was basically unrelated to the matter after he was done with questioning, hence he returned to the Lightning Fire Peak.

Now, even though he knew there was a part of the Hundred Spirits Beast King's body sealed in the Golden Mountain World, that world surface was by no means small. How was he going to find the location? Huang Xiaolong felt a headache coming.

Chapter 735: A Space Filled With Demonic Qi

Huang Xiaolong thought for a long time but failed to come up with a solution. He couldn't act like the members of the demonic beast clans, massacring humans without prejudice and use their blood to stimulate some kind of reaction from the Hundred Spirits Beast King so that he may find the sealed location, could he?

At his wit's end thinking by himself, Huang Xiaolong turned to Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi solemnly answered, "There is really no better way than blood in order to find the Hundred Spirits Beast King's sealed location, however, you don't need a large amount of blood, just your blood should be enough."

"Use my blood?" Huang Xiaolong blanked.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi nodded, "It's true that the Hundred Spirits Beast King is excited by blood. The stronger the blood essence, the more alluring it is to the Hundred Spirits Beast King." The power that Huang Xiaolong's physique contained had reached a horrifying level, even some First Order Highgod Realm masters would feel lacking compared to Huang Xiaolong's physique.

One could imagine the energy contained in his blood essence, the bloodline and laws within.

Huang Xiaolong flashed a wry smile, "Even so, the Golden Mountain World is so huge, draining out every last drop of my blood essence still won't be enough for us to locate the Hundred Spirits Beast King's sealed location."

At that time, before they could find the sealed location, Huang Xiaolong would be emptied out of blood.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi grinned with a hint of sinister aura, "You don't need to worry about this, although you will bleed quite a bit, you definitely won't squeeze out every drop of blood. Have you forgotten about the Blood Sacrifice Law?"

"Blood Sacrifice Law?" Huang Xiaolong was confused.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi explained, "Right, use your blood essence as a sacrifice, let your blood become a natural part of this Golden Mountain World. Based on the energy contained in your blood essence, one drop would be sufficient to cover a radius of ten thousand li."

A radius of ten thousand li for one drop? Huang Xiaolong breathed out in relief. 'But, calculating based on the Golden Mountain World's size, I'd still need to let out quite a lot of blood essence', Huang Xiaolong glumly thought.

Then again, if he could really find the Hundred Spirits Beast King's sealed body, it was worth this much blood.

A few days later, Huang Xiaolong went to see Wude at his Death Prison Peak, saying that he'd like to go to Golden Mountain World to assist the Demon Slaying Alliance in killing those monsters, as well as complete his Elder promotion task.

Wude naturally agreed.

The incident related to Liang Guang had already been investigated and was proven that Liang Guang was indeed the Piercing Sky Beast King's son. Consequently, Liang Guang's Master, Grand Elder Qin Lin, was implicated. Though Qin Lin managed to hold onto his Grand Elder position, he no longer oversaw the Inheritance Hall, which indirectly contributed to Wude's recent good mood.

The crux of the matter was that Liang Guang's identity was exposed because he wanted to kill 'Cheng Huai'an.'

Nowadays, Wude's gaze was much gentler when he looked at his youngest disciple, reminding Huang Xiaolong to be careful on his way to the Golden Mountain World.

Huang Xiaolong nodded and acknowledged Wude's words, then he immediately departed to the Golden Mountain World from the Death Prison Peak.

Upon returning from the Golden Mountain World, he would be promoted to an Elder, enabling him to enter the ten underground floors of the Vermilion Bird Institute library and continue his search for information related to the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire.

On this trip to Golden Mountain World, Huang Xiaolong flew at his fastest speed without the need to conceal his strength. He was traveling alone after all.

Last time, when Huang Xiaolong traveled with He Jing and Fang Hengning, they took more than ten days to reach Golden Mountain World. This time however, it merely took Huang Xiaolong three days.

Arriving in Golden Mountain World, Huang Xiaolong did not immediately report at the Alliance headquarters. Instead, he began searching for the Hundred Spirits Beast King's sealed location by using the blood sacrifice law.

However, he didn't begin his search at just any random spot like a headless fly, he chose mountains and hills that were far from any human population. According to the conclusion Huang Xiaolong derived, the places surrounding the sealed location would be affected by the energy coming from the Hundred Spirits Beast King's body, making it an unsuitable area to live in.

Therefore, the Hundred Spirits Beast King's body part was definitely sealed somewhere desolate and uninhabited.

In the southern parts of the Golden Mountain World, were long stretches of uninhabited mountain ranges. Most commonly found here were highly toxic and poisonous plants and creatures.

This was the place Huang Xiaolong decided to search first.

Sending out a drop of blood essence from his body, Huang Xiaolong performed the blood sacrifice ritual taught by Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, burying his blood essence into the earth.

He could clearly sense the energy contained in his drop of blood essence spread out underground.

Unfortunately, the result was disappointing, and Huang Xiaolong began to sacrifice his second drop of blood essence.

Then the third drop, the fourth drop...

Moments after Huang Xiaolong offered his seventh drop of blood essence, he suddenly felt a fluctuation somewhere deep underground. Despite the weak, negligible fluctuations, he still captured it.

Joy rose to Huang Xiaolong's face as he quickly offered another drop of blood essence to the mountain range below.

A similar fluctuation came from deep underground. This time around, however, the fluctuation grew stronger.

Huang Xiaolong no longer hesitated, requesting Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi to come in his true form to protect him as he drilled deep underground.

One hundred zhang, two hundred zhang, five hundred zhang, one thousand zhang...

With Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi protecting Huang Xiaolong, both of them went two thousand zhang underground before finding the source of the fluctuation.

All of a sudden, Huang Xiaolong felt his body float for a second and appeared in another space.

It was a large space filled with grey-colored energy.

This floating grey energy was none other than demonic qi! When demonic qi reached a certain concentration, it became visible to the eye.

Overwhelming demonic qi!

A frightening amount of it!

Even someone as strong as Huang Xiaolong, the moment he entered this grey space, he was nearly swallowed, assimilated into this space.

When this grey demonic qi seeped into Huang Xiaolong's body, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire flared up brightly in a snowy blue flame, incinerating every bit of demonic qi that wanted to invade Huang Xiaolong's body.

A film of cold sweat covered Huang Xiaolong's forehead, even Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi was looking somber.

"Such horrifying level of demonic qi, this is definitely the place where the Hundred Spirits Beast King's body part is sealed." After his feelings of astonishment passed, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi spoke excitedly.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes glimmered with excitement.

Now that they had discovered where the Hundred Spirits Beast King's body part was sealed, all that was left to do was to find it, regardless how big this space might be.

Huang Xiaolong leaped into the air, flying in the direction of the demonic qi source.

As he grew closer to the source, the surrounding demonic qi grew more horrifying, like heavy liquid. Huang Xiaolong suspected that even if a hurricane blew past, this demonic qi still wouldn't disperse.

This situation made Huang Xiaolong increase his vigilance. He then summoned the Black Tortoise Divine Armor, protecting himself from head to toe.

A short while later, Huang Xiaolong was extremely glad that he decided to summon the Black Tortoise Divine Armor, otherwise he could forget about getting to the source, for he wouldn't even last thirty seconds inside this place.

After flying close to half an hour, Huang Xiaolong finally reached the source of the demonic qi.

Stopping in midair, Huang Xiaolong observed the grand altar in the distance. It was ten li wide, ten li in length, and two li tall.

At the center of the altar was an array formed of mysterious symbols. In the middle of the array, two enormous beast arms were sealed.

Huang Xiaolong was unable to describe in words how enormous those two beast arms covered in furry hair were. On one end of the arms were golden veins that looked like hovering golden dragons, whereas the other end has ten sharp claws extended out, resembling ten forgotten giant blades covered in dust for centuries.

These were the Hundred Spirits Beast King's arms?!

While Huang Xiaolong was staring at the enormous arms in shock, the two arms shook violently all of a sudden. The thick demonic qi in the air rushed toward them, forming a hundred zhang tall demonic beast's body.

Chapter 736: A Hundred Zhang Tall Demonic Beast Body

The instant that hundred zhang demonic beast's body condensed into a real body, a giant palm was already slamming down on Huang Xiaolong.

Demonic qi surged like there was no end to it.

Before this overwhelming giant palm formed from condensed demonic qi, everything lost its color, nothing but despairing gray remained.

However, Huang Xiaolong was prepared, his figure jumped several times backward.

In less than a breath's time, the horrifying gray giant palm struck the place where Huang Xiaolong was standing earlier. Space shattered and the ground quaked as if a piece of sky was falling.

As if it didn't expect Huang Xiaolong to be able to dodge its attack, its action paused slightly in surprise before its palm swept to the side in Huang Xiaolong's direction.

Everything was sent flying. This mere sweep seemed to push everything out of this gray space, leaving a vacuum behind it.

Huang Xiaolong's expression turned grim as he watched the giant beast palm coming at him. But this time, he did not dodge. Black and blue twin dragons flew out from his body and the soul transformation happened in an instant. The force in his dantian churned, true immortal essence fire burst out from his palms as Huang Xiaolong countered the giant beast palm.

Rumble—!

An ear-splitting boom resounded.

Destructive shockwaves swept out in all directions, the whole gray space shook like it was on the verge of collapsing.

The terrifying shockwaves were rushing out in Huang Xiaolong's direction, so Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi swiftly wound its golden body around Huang Xiaolong in protection. With a turn, true dragon qi erupted from Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's body, dispersing the shockwaves.

Huang Xiaolong quickly retreated even further.

The hundred zhang demonic beast was surprised once again.

Based on the force of its sweeping palm, it was more than sufficient to kill the average perfection stage Tenth Order God Realm masters, yet it failed to kill a little guy that had just recently broken through to Tenth Order God Realm?

"Little guy, I, Hundred Spirits Beast King, have swept over the galaxy unhindered for thousands of years, and have seen countless talents and geniuses, but this is the first time a human managed to surprise me." That hundred zhang demonic beast no longer attacked, standing loftily with its arms across its chest, laughing at Huang Xiaolong.

Hundred Spirits Beast King!

This hundred zhang demonic beast resembled the Hundred Spirits Beast King's actual physique before it was dismembered and sealed.

Of course, this 'body' was formed by a remnant of its will using the demonic qi coming from its arms.

Even so, its strength was formidable.

Huang Xiaolong maintained an aloof expression facing the other side, waiting to hear what this remnant of the Hundred Spirits Beast King wanted to say.

The Hundred Spirits Beast King went on, "Little guy, since you're capable of reaching this space, it is fated. Are you interested in being my disciple? I, Hundred Spirits Beast King have never taken in any disciples while I was alive, if you're willing to be my disciple, I will pass to you everything I know. Including the Hundred Spirits Demonic Art." Its voice carried a hint of temptation.

Any average person would be jumping in ecstasy right now... Becoming the Hundred Spirits Beast King's disciple, how many cultivators could only dream of something like this, especially the demonic beast clan masters. Amongst the demonic beast clans, the Hundred Spirits Beast King was hailed as the Holy Ancestor.

Unfortunately, the person it was trying to tempt was Huang Xiaolong.

"This is the demonic beast clan's Disorienting Mind Art." Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi spoke, his voice echoing in the air.

Huang Xiaolong nodded.

This Disorienting Mind Art was ineffective on him. His soul's clarity had reached a shocking state, not easily influenced or affected.

Huang Xiaolong slightly tilted his head, looking directly at the hundred zhang demonic beast. His mouth curved into a cold sneer, "I know very well that your sole purpose is to have me help you undo the seal, releasing your arms, right? You'd better quit this subpar pretense, Hundred Spirits Beast King. If this was your actual body, I'd think twice before doing anything, however, this is merely a body condensed through your will, therefore...!"

A sharp light flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes, "Today, you're fated to be subjugated and absorbed by me!"

Huang Xiaolong's words were not bravado, if he was facing the true Hundred Spirits Beast King, he'd be thinking twice, even thrice, before fighting with it, but the other side was only a temporary body formed through its will. Not to mention the fact that he had the Black Tortoise Divine Fire and Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi helping him, Huang Xiaolong was confident they could defeat this monster and refine it!

The hundred zhang demonic beast was greatly angered by this puny human that dared to ridicule him, its palm came slamming down once again at alarming speed. Gray demonic qi roiled and rumbled in the space.

"You little runt, even if I'm merely a body condensed out of will, killing you is as easy as snapping my fingers. Don't think I can't kill you just because you have that little dragon protecting you!"

"Hundred Spirits Demonic Art!"

The hundred zhang tall demonic beast attacked Huang Xiaolong again, and the attack this time was several times more powerful than its earlier attacks. Overwhelming force fell down, cutting off all of Huang Xiaolong's paths of retreat.

Huang Xiaolong was calm, unperturbed as the Black Tortoise Divine Armor on his body released a blinding snowy-blue light, shrouding his immediate surroundings. At the same time, a bright light flashed in Huang Xiaolong's hands as two snowy-blue longswords appeared, flying straight at the hundred zhang tall demonic beast.

In an instant, the rolling demonic qi that neared Huang Xiaolong was instantly burned by the bright snowy-blue light. Meanwhile, the two longswords shot through the thick layer of demonic qi, piercing through the hundred zhang tall demonic beast's chest.

A thunderous scream rang in the gray space.

"This, what kind of fire is this?!"

"Impossible, how can there be a fire that could break past my Hundred Spirits demonic qi!"

The hundred zhang tall demonic beast roared endlessly in fury, dissatisfaction, and disbelief.

Although the Black Tortoise Divine Fire was one of the four galaxies' four great divine fires, only a handful of people had seen it. Therefore, even the Hundred Spirits Beast King who terrorized the galaxies for thousands of centuries in the past was experiencing one of the four great divine fires for the first time. This was also the reason why the it had ignored the bright fluttering fire on Huang Xiaolong's armor.

Moreover, the Hundred Spirits Beast King had absolute confidence in its qi being the world's strongest demonic qi, not even a divine artifact could break past it, which was why it did not dodge the two fiery longswords.

Huang Xiaolong's confidence increased watching the divine fire longswords successfully pierce through the demonic beast's chest. Without a second delay, Huang Xiaolong manipulated the longswords for a second attack.

"You, this, this is one of the four great divine fires?!" The hundred zhang tall demonic beast dodged in panic, suddenly shouting.

Between heaven and earth, only the mythical four divine fires were able to burn through his Hundred Spirits demonic qi!

Huang Xiaolong didn't bother to answer, continuing with his attacks.

As long as this demonic body was destroyed, the subsequent refinement of the arms would be less troublesome.

Although Huang Xiaolong ignored the question, the Hundred Spirits Beast King felt that it had guessed correctly, that snow-white fire, with a hint of the icy-blue, was one of the four divine fires. Its fury rose, interlaced with fear.

It had assumed that no one would be able to hurt this body formed from its Hundred Spirits demonic qi, yet...!

Under Huang Xiaolong's fiery longswords' attacks, it could only dodge and retreat in a sorry state.

"Attack its head!" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi said to Huang Xiaolong using voice transmission. Huang Xiaolong immediately understood his intention.

Since this hundred zhang tall demonic body was formed out of will, then, as long as they destroyed its will, this demonic body would naturally dissipate. Its will was located in the head.

But, even though Huang Xiaolong's Black Tortoise Divine Fire longswords were able to deal severe damage to the Hundred Spirits demonic body, destroying its will was a little more difficult.

This battle went on for several hours.

Destructive forces colliding inside the gray space. This destructive force was powerful enough to turn an average early Tenth Order God Realm into ash.

Fortunately, those colliding destructive forces did not leak out from the grey space, otherwise, the ruckus in the mountain range above would have attracted the Golden World Mountain Alliance's masters.

Chapter 737: Refining the Hundred Spirit Beast King's Giant Arms

Several days later, after an intense bitter battle with help from the Black Tortoise Divine Fire and Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, Huang Xiaolong finally succeeded in breaking that Hundred Spirits Beast King's body by destroying the remnant will contained in its head.

The moment Huang Xiaolong relaxed after destroying the Hundred Spirits Beast King's remnant will, a strong fatigue washed over him, panting heavily out of breath.

This was the hardest battle he fought ever since he was reborn into this world.

If it weren't for the Black Tortoise Divine Fire and Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's help, regardless of Huang Xiaolong's own strength and his True Dragon Physique or even his true immortal essence fire, he would have most likely ended up being devoured by the enemy.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi still felt apprehensive despite the battle having ended, never had he imagined that a mere body condensed out of demonic qi by the Hundred Spirits Beast King's remnant will would be so horrendously powerful. One could imagine how terrifying the Hundred Spirits Beast King actually was in the past.

No wonder the first Black Warrior Institute Principal and those great masters couldn't truly kill it.

Huang Xiaolong dragged his heavy body into a meditative position, swallowed a Spring Autumn Hundred Life Divine Pellet and employed his martial spirits' Instant Recovery ability to replenish his true immortal essence and god battle qi.

One hour later, Huang Xiaolong was back in peak form.

Standing up, Huang Xiaolong leaped onto the grand altar.

After the bitter battle, it was now time to reap the harvest—refining the Hundred Spirits Beast King's giant arms.

Then again, Huang Xiaolong dared not proceed carelessly. He carefully studied the mysterious sealing symbols on the altar

Since these symbols were able to suppress the Hundred Spirits Beast King, then they were also a treasure hard to come by.

Studying the sealing symbols greatly benefited Huang Xiaolong. To his embarrassment, Huang Xiaolong spent four months to understand the profound symbols despite his strong comprehension ability and his Etheric Physique.

After he was done studying the sealing symbols, Huang Xiaolong approached the center of the altar, stepping closer to the Hundred Spirits Beast King's giant arms.

Just as Huang Xiaolong took a step toward the center, the Hundred Spirits Beast King's arms suddenly twitched, the sealing symbols around them glimmered brightly. The giant arms were trying to forcefully break free from the seal.

Seeing this, Huang Xiaolong's hands moved and the seal shone even brighter, completely suppressing the arms, so that they couldn't even move an inch.

Following that, a light flashed from Huang Xiaolong's hands, revealing two fiery longswords. With a wave, the two longswords pierced through the Hundred Spirits Beast King's arms.

Consecutive muffled bangs rang as grey demonic qi surged out from the arms in retaliation.

But this grey demonic qi was quickly burned into nothing by the Black Tortoise Divine Fire.

The sealing symbols once again shook as Huang Xiaolong manipulated the formation to tighten the suppression on the demonic beast arms.

This repeated for an entire month before the strength of the Hundred Spirits Beast King's arms gradually reduced and weakened.

Huang Xiaolong was happy watching this, just a little bit more time and he'd be able to expel all the demonic qi. As Huang Xiaolong expected, ten days later, there was no more resistance from the giant arms, lying quietly at the center of the sealing symbols.

'At last!' Huang Xiaolong breathed in relief.

Finally, it was time to harvest the fruit of his hard work from these months.

Standing in the air right above the giant arms, Huang Xiaolong took a deep breath and sat in a cross-legged position. Then he began running the Asura Tactics, refining and absorbing the energy from the Hundred Spirits Beast King's arms.

From the upper side of the two giant arms, gaseous strands that shimmered like red agate flew out, entering Huang Xiaolong's body, refined and absorbed.

This was the Hundred Spirits Beast King's blood essence.

There was a shocking degree of energy contained in its blood essence, moreover, this energy was extremely violent in nature.

Inside Huang Xiaolong's body, the Treasure Dragon diagram was devouring this energy at an increasingly frantic speed, yet it still wasn't fast enough. Some of this violent blood essence energy escaped out from his body, forming into blood-colored demonic beast figures.

From afar, Huang Xiaolong appeared to be a majestic Beast King that sat crossed-legged in the middle of a sea of demonic beasts.

As his physique was continuously tempered by the Hundred Spirits Beast King's blood essence, Huang Xiaolong could clearly feel the changes happening to his body.

His internal organs that shimmered like a galaxy were strengthened once more, becoming studier, with a sheen surface.

At the same time, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire in the shape of a tortoise inside Huang Xiaolong opened its mouth, absorbing all the blood essence that floated out of Huang Xiaolong's body.

After a while, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire appeared to have grown bigger. Although it wasn't obvious, Huang Xiaolong sensed the changes happening to the Black Tortoise Divine Fire.

Day after day passed, year after year.

Five years had gone by, spent in refining and absorbing the blood essence inside those giant arms. At the end of the five years, the Hundred Spirits Beast King's blood essence gradually grew paler in color.

Huang Xiaolong, who was an early Tenth Order God Realm cultivator, advanced into mid-Tenth Order God Realm.

Another year later, the Hundred Spirits Beast King's blood essence was fully refined and the two giant arms on the altar turned into gray ash, disappearing from the altar.

Huang Xiaolong slowly opened his eyes, a dignified aura shone from within.

The whole gray space shook, wind cyclones blew out with Huang Xiaolong as the center, swallowing everything in their path.

Only when Huang Xiaolong stood up did the wind cyclones stop.

"Mid-Tenth Order God Realm." Huang Xiaolong muttered to himself.

After this breakthrough to mid-Tenth Order, Huang Xiaolong was different from how he used to be, happy with every breakthrough. He didn't feel anything in the slightest, neither joy nor sadness.

He made a grasping motion in the air, and in the space above, spiritual energy rushed toward his hand, condensing into a piece of mid-divine grade spirit stone.

A divine grade spirit stone in certain first rank forces was something placed in the deeper section of the treasury. Unless it was absolutely necessary, that spirit stone would not be taken out.

However, Huang Xiaolong was able to condense the same grade of spirit stones from the air.

"Mid-divine grade!" A small ripple flickered past his eyes. "According to this, once I break through to the Highgod Realm, I'd be able to condense sacred grade immortal spirit stones."

Sacred grade immortal spirit stones, that was something even super forces and Highgod Realm masters went crazy over.

"It's been over six years, I wonder how the situation is outside." Thinking of this, Huang Xiaolong's figure vanished from the spot. In a short time, he returned to the ground surface.

Even so, he did not head to the Alliance headquarters. Standing there, his divine sense spread out, searching for the demonic beast clans.

Of course, he had not forgotten his other purpose in coming to the Golden Mountain World—kill ten Seventh Order God Realm demonic beasts for his Elder promotion.

If those demonic beast clans' masters hadn't left the Golden Mountain World, Huang Xiaolong's divine sense would be able to locate them easily.

After some searching, he soon found a group of demonic beast clans' masters inside a small cave in a poison valley.

There were more than thirty of them, and as luck would have it, the majority were of Seventh Order God Realm cultivation.

A smile spread over Huang Xiaolong's face. Without a warning, he 'served' each of these demonic beast clans' masters a fist, obliterating the entire group. He then collected more than twenty corpses of Seventh Order God Realms into his spatial ring and left the Golden Mountain World for the Vermilion Bird Institute.

He had already found the Hundred Spirits Beast King's body part, and on top of that, he killed more than a dozen Seventh Order God Realm demonic beast clans' masters, therefore there was no need for him to stay in the Golden Mountain World any longer.

Coming up, Huang Xiaolong would continue searching for information related to the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire in the underground floors of the library.

As for the other sealed body parts of the Hundred Spirits Beast King, he decided to look for them after integrating with the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire.

This way was much safer.

Just the demonic qi from the Hundred Spirits Beast King' arms was already that scary, what if he found the torso next? With Huang Xiaolong 's current strength, he wasn't strong enough yet.

Chapter 738: He Feifan Breaks Through to Highgod Realm

Huang Xiaolong wasn't concerned whether the demonic beast clans found the Hundred Spirits Beast King's sealed body parts before him.

Even he wouldn't have been able to find the gray space that sealed the Hundred Spirits Beast King's arms without the Blood Sacrifice Law. The demonic beast clans would be deceiving themselves if they thought they could find the sealed location in a short few years.

He finished going through the Vermilion Bird Institute library's ten aboveground floors in six years, thus he believed he could finish the ten underground floors in the same time frame.

In a short few days, Huang Xiaolong was already back to the Vermilion Bird Institute.

Back in Vermilion Bird Institute, Huang Xiaolong pondered if he should stop by the Death Prison Peak to see Wude. In the end, he decided to go.

In short, he had disappeared for several years, and Wude must be given an explanation on this matter.

When Wude saw Huang Xiaolong, he was surprised and happy at the same time.

More than six years had passed since that day Huang Xiaolong left to join the Demon Slaying Alliance for the second time in order to complete his Elder promotion task, but he had been missing since then. Not a word or news in six years caused Wude to assume that his youngest disciple Cheng Huai'an might have fallen under the demonic beast clan's ambush.

Wude was genuinely dejected for a period of time.

When Wude asked Huang Xiaolong what happened to him these six years, Huang Xiaolong's explanation was thus: six years ago, just as he arrived in the Golden Mountain World, he was ambushed by a group of demonic beast clan masters. Fleeing for his life, he ran into a valley in a nameless world surface, but who knew that he'd be trapped inside the valley's formations for six years."

"It's good that you're back." Hearing Huang Xiaolong's explanation, his usually stern face relaxed into a smile, and did not doubt whether Huang Xiaolong was telling the truth.

One hour later, Huang Xiaolong emerged from the Death Prison Peak and headed in the direction of the Virile Fire mountain range.

The Elder promotion procedures took place here in the Virile Fire's main peak, called the Effulgence Peak.

In fact, the Effulgence Peak wasn't far from Huang Xiaolong's Lightning Fire Peak.

A short while later, Huang Xiaolong descended on the mountain peak.

When Huang Xiaolong stepped into the Effulgence Peak's main hall, there were groups of elite disciples handing in their completed tasks here and there. Noticing Huang Xiaolong's presence, many of them were surprised, and quite a few gasps of surprise could be heard.

After all, one of the hottest gossips in the last few years was Cheng Huai'an's death.

A dead man was now standing in front of them, it was rightly so to be shocked.

"Cheng Huai'an actually didn't die!"

"So what if he's still alive? Liang Guang was the Piercing Sky Beast King's son that died because of him, the demonic beast clans will definitely kill him, unless he decides not to take one step out of the Vermilion Bird Institute his whole life. Otherwise, only death awaits him!"

Huang Xiaolong's expression remained the same despite all the deliberate crude remarks said about him.

Piercing Sky Beast King? He really wasn't perturbed at all. Based on his current strength, he need not fear most First Order Highgod Realm masters. Even if that Piercing Sky Beast King came personally, he'd have a difficult time wanting to kill Huang Xiaolong.

Then again, when he finished gathering all the information he needed to determine the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire's location, the identity of 'Cheng Huai'an' would reach the end of its usefulness.

From then on, Cheng Huai'an would forever disappear from this universe.

'At that time, the Vermilion Bird Institute would conclude that Cheng Huai'an was really killed by the demonic beast clans.' Huang Xiaolong mused.

This conclusion was for the best.

Arriving at the Effulgence Peak's inner hall, where the Elder promotion was verified, Huang Xiaolong took out the corpses of ten Seventh Order God Realm demonic beast clan members as proof of completing the Elder promotion task. After receiving his Elder identity token and brocade robe, he left the Effulgence Peak.

When Huang Xiaolong was killing those demonic beast clan masters, he recorded the process with an illusionary stone. Thus that Elder overseeing the Elder promotion couldn't make things difficult for Huang Xiaolong.

After he finished with his Elder promotion, Huang Xiaolong returned to the Lightning Fire Peak. Despite his six years of absence, the Lightning Fire Peak was unchanged.

Huang Xiaolong rested for the remaining of the day. Early next morning, he put on the Elder robe and hung the Elder identity token at his waist before heading out to the Vermilion Bird Institute library.

Upon arriving at the library, he went straight to the first underground floor. With the Elder identity token on display hanging down from his waist, Huang Xiaolong entered without any hindrance.

Just like what he did previously, Huang Xiaolong searched shelf by shelf. However, he was now already a mid-Tenth Order God Realm. With his soul force enhanced, it also strengthened his divine sense, the speed of his search increased significantly.

In a short five months, he was done with the first underground floor. He then moved down to the second floor.

The third floor, fourth floor, fifth floor...

Similarly, Huang Xiaolong would return to the Lightning Fire Peak every now and then to cultivate. His days were monotonous, but not boring.

Huang Xiaolong spent two years to finish searching through five floors. As days passed, he had a feeling that he was getting closer to the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire.

Organizing all the information he had gathered up until now, Huang Xiaolong had narrowed down the possibility to six world surfaces, and he was absolutely sure that the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire was on one of the six world surfaces.

In these two years, Qi Qianqian had looked for Huang Xiaolong a few times.

Like everyone else, Qi Qianqian also assumed that 'Cheng Huai'an' had died in the hands of the demonic beast clans, and was overjoyed when Huang Xiaolong reappeared after six years.

Her other reason was to thank Huang Xiaolong for giving her a Spring Autumn Hundred Life Divine Pellet.

However, after a few times, Qi Qianqian clearly felt Huang Xiaolong's indifference, thus she stopped looking for him.

On this night, the moon was particularly bright.

Basked under the moonlight, the Lightning Fire Peak seemed to reflect mottled silvery light.

'In another two years' time, I can probably finish reading through the remaining five underground floors.' Huang Xiaolong thought to himself, standing on the highest roof of the Lightning Fire Peak, looking at the moon.

Two years later would be the time he leaves the Vermilion Bird Institute.

Darkness gradually receded as the sun rose on the eastern horizon.

However, when Huang Xiaolong was about to leave the Lightning Fire Peak to the library, Liu Yilong and several others of his followers flew toward him.

"Big bro, thank goodness you're here!" Liu Yilong was excited seeing Huang Xiaolong, blurting out without being asked, "Big news! Do you know, Grand Elder He Feifan already broke through to Highgod Realm!"

He Feifan!

Broke through to Highgod Realm!

Huang Xiaolong was taken aback.

This was indeed a big news, Huang Xiaolong didn't expect He Feifan to advance to Highgod Realm this time.

"When did this happen?" Huang Xiaolong asked in shock.

Liu Yilong quickly replied, "The day before yesterday, but I think the news will spread throughout the whole Vermilion Bird Institute by the end of today, then the four galaxies!"

Every time any one of the super forces added an additional Highgod Realm master into their ranks, it would shake the four galaxies.

At the end of the day, what determined a force's strength was the number of their Highgod Realm masters.

A Highgod Realm master, even one that had just broken through, could easily annihilate a group of Tenth Order God Realm cultivators.

"And from the news I got, one month later, our Institute will hold a banquet, inviting Vermilion Bird Galaxy's many masters." Another follower enthusiastically shared, "All Vermilion Bird Institute elite disciples and above are allowed to participate!"

One must know, elite disciples like them hardly had any chances to meet the Institute Principal or the Vice Principal.

Their Institute Principal and Vice Principal would definitely show up at the banquet.

"One month later?" Huang Xiaolong muttered under his breath, a light flickered in the depth of his eyes. Since it was going to be held one month later, then he too would go have a look.

Although He Feifan's breakthrough surprised Huang Xiaolong, he didn't really mind this He Feifan at all. His strength was sufficient for him to not fear a Highgod Realm He Feifan.

After he found and integrated with the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire, killing someone like He Feifan who had just stepped into the Highgod Realm wouldn't be a difficult task.

Chapter 739: Celebration Ceremony

"One month later, when you guys are heading to the celebratory banquet, come call me..." Huang Xiaolong told Liu Yilong and the others.

"You got it, Big bro." All of them eagerly answered.

"Big bro, I heard that the demonic beast clan's Piercing Sky Beast King has issued a Piercing Sky Absolute Kill Order on you, anyone who kills you and brings your head as proof will be rewarded with ten billion Zhuque coins!" Liu Yilong hesitated then said, "Big bro, if you're going out of the institute, you must be careful."

Piercing Sky Absolute Kill Order?

Huang Xiaolong nodded at Liu Yilong, "I know."

Liu Yilong was slightly dejected at Huang Xiaolong's nonchalant response, sullenly asking, "Big bro, you're not worried even a little bit?" Any other people would have gone deathly pale at the mention of the Piercing Sky Absolute Kill Order.

That was the Piercing Sky Beast King ah, one of the demonic beast clans' most powerful Beast Kings.

Huang Xiaolong laughed with ease, "What's to worry about? Isn't it just a Piercing Sky Beast King?"

Just a Piercing Sky Beast King? Liu Yilong and the others secretly slapped their foreheads, looking at Huang Xiaolong in speechlessness.

Then again, they were used to Cheng Huai'an's arrogance and show off personality, therefore no one felt like it was strange.

Those people's expressions didn't escape Huang Xiaolong's notice. He knew what they were thinking, but he did not elaborate on the matter. Huang Xiaolong changed the subject, saying, "Alright, if there's nothing else, I'm heading to the library."

When Liu Yilong and the rest heard this, they looked oddly at Huang Xiaolong.

"I say, Big bro, you weren't hexed or something, right?" Liu Yilong asked cautiously, his gaze fixed on Huang Xiaolong, "You did nothing these years except standing dazedly in the library?"

Cheng Huai'an was famous in the past because of his imperious and licentious personality.

Whereas now, Cheng Huai'an was famous because he had turned into a fool.

In recent years, Cheng Huai'an only did one thing; stand dazedly in front of a bookshelf inside the Vermilion Bird Institute library, no different than a fool, paying no attention to anything else.

Including the famed beauty of the Vermilion Bird Institute, Qi Qianqian, their Big bro was cold and aloof.

Some said that Cheng Huai'an was cursed, that's why he was acting this way. Even his lower part was cursed and couldn't be used anymore. Otherwise, how could he remain untempted facing a beautiful woman like Qi Qianqian?

"It's you guys who are cursed." Huang Xiaolong smiled wryly, snapping at the lot of them, "Scram now! If not, I'll throw all of you down from the peak."

Only then did Liu Yilong and the others run away in panic.

After they left, Huang Xiaolong headed to the Vermilion Bird Institute library as usual.

Huang Xiaolong was aware of the rumors going around the Vermilion Bird Institute regarding Cheng Huai'an, it was just that he had no interest in rectifying anything. After all, he would be leaving this Vermilion Bird Institute in two years or so. His main focus at the moment was pinpointing the Vermilion Bird Divine Fire's location.

Soon, Huang Xiaolong descended on the Lone Solitude Peak where the library was.

Standing in front of the building, Huang Xiaolong saw that the library's surroundings were decorated with colorful festive lanterns bearing good wishes, the peak was planted with many red colored plants that signified prosperity and good luck.

He Feifan's breakthrough added another Highgod Realm master to the Vermilion Bird Institute. All the important peaks in the Vermilion Bird Institute were decorated with the same festive red decorations.

Those inner disciples and elite disciples entering and leaving the library were smiling more than usual, every word that came out of their mouths was about He Feifan.

Huang Xiaolong closed his mind to all of this as he walked into the library, stopping on the sixth underground floor and continuing where he left off last time.

The days passed.

As the days grew nearer to He Feifan's celebratory banquet, the Vermilion Bird Institute's atmosphere became increasingly lively.

The Vermilion Bird Institute Principal even announced a reward for all inner disciples, elite disciples, Elders and Grand Elders.

The inner disciples were rewarded with one hundred low saint grade spirit pellets and one hundred low saint grade spirit stones, whereas the elite disciples received one hundred top saint grade spirit pellets and one hundred top saint grade spirit stones.

Elders and Grand Elders' rewards were even more extravagant, however, Huang Xiaolong was too lazy to go collect these spirit pellets and spirit stones...

To the current Huang Xiaolong, this grade of spirit pellets and spirit stones was something he deemed a waste of time to pick up even if there was a pile of them on the ground right under his feet.

One month quickly passed, and finally, the day of the celebratory banquet arrived.

On this day, the sun had just peeked out on the horizon, but Liu Yilong and several others of Cheng Huai'an's followers were already on their way to the Lightning Fire Peak.

They were practically dragging Huang Xiaolong along as they flew in an excited but hurried manner toward the Vermilion Bird Peak.

He Feifan's celebration ceremony banquet was held on the Vermilion Bird Peak.

Some distance from the Vermilion Bird Peak, Huang Xiaolong, Liu Yilong and the rest could already see people crowding the mountain from the foothills to the peak.

There was a sea of humans moving here and there on the mountain, like a battalion of black ants. Still, from afar, many people could be seen flying to the Vermilion Bird Peak, some were the institute's disciples, mixed with disciples of other super forces and sects.

Huang Xiaolong's group flew and landed on the square in front of the guest reception hall.

"That's the Celestial Peach Sect's Patriarch?!"

"Ye Family Ancestor!"

Just as their feet touched the ground, Liu Yilong's widened his eyes looking at the masters passing by in the distance, exclaiming in an exaggerated fashion.

Both the Celestial Peace Sect and Ye Family were super forces of the Vermilion Bird Galaxy. Old monsters like the Celestial Peach Sect Patriarch and Ye Family Ancestor hadn't appeared in public for a good number of years, who would have thought these old monsters would appear in this celebratory banquet.

Liu Yilong and his other buddies were exclaiming these legendary existences' names one after another when the crowd behind them suddenly rippled with excitement.

"It's Senior Brother He Feifan, Senior Brother He Feifan is here!"

"It's Vice Principal He Feifan!"

In a split second, the crowd up in front also began to stir with excitement.

Huang Xiaolong looked over his shoulder. A tall, handsome looking young man in a white brocade robe was flying to the top of the Vermilion Bird Peak with a train of other disciples following him, descending on the Vermilion Bird peak's square.

This young man was none of other than He Feifan.

A second later, the disciples following behind He Feifan rushed up to Huang Xiaolong and Liu Yilong's group, snapping rudely, "Punk, are the lof you blind? Didn't you see that Vice Principal He Feifan is coming over, what are you lot standing like a wood blocking the path for? Quickly roll to the side!"

One of them stepped up, wanting to push away Huang Xiaolong who was standing in the middle of their path.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes narrowed dangerously, a sharp light glinted in their depths.

The disciple that was about to push Huang Xiaolong was taken aback, recognizing Huang Xiaolong a second later.

"Cheng Huai'an, it's you." A middle-aged man in Elder robe walked over to them, wearing a cold sneer as he watched Huang Xiaolong, "Can't you see that Vice Principal He Feifan is walking over, why aren't you rolling over to the side?"

This middle-aged man was none other than Liang Guang's Second Senior Brother, Wang Qingjiang.

Due to Liang Guang's incident, Wang Qingjiang was subjected to strict investigation and was interrogation by Vermilion Bird Institute. Naturally, he bore a deep grudge towards Huang Xiaolong.

Liu Yilong and the others hurried forward, smiling and grinning at Wang Qingjiang, and pulled Huang Xiaolong away to the side.

When Huang Xiaolong's group retreated to the side, He Feifan walked over, brushing past Huang Xiaolong without a glance.

To him, who had broken through Highgod Realm, only people of certain status such as Patriarchs of super forces and families, Sect Chiefs, and Ancestors deserved his attention. An Institute Elder like Cheng Huai'an or the elite disciples were nothing but measly existences in his eyes.

Chapter 740: Not Worthy To Be My Opponent

Wang Qingjiang followed behind He Feifan, walking into the guest reception hall. When he passed by Huang Xiaolong, he snickered, "Punk, don't think your Master and the Cheng Family can protect you forever, I'm waiting to see if you can hide inside the Vermilion Bird Institute your whole life."

Huang Xiaolong responded in a derisive tone, "Just you?"

With a slight probe of his divine sense, Huang Xiaolong saw through Wang Qingjiang's strength in an instant, an early Eight Order God Realm. This level of strength, Huang Xiaolong could squash Wang Qingjiang into waste with a single finger.

Wang Qingjiang flew into a fit of anger at Huang Xiaolong's words. His fist aimed, wanting to strike Huang Xiaolong down the peak, but he managed to control himself at the last moment, "Cheng Huai'an, your naivety is laughable in my eyes, I hope you can be this naive till the end!" With that said, Wang Qingjiang looked away from Huang Xiaolong, following closely behind He Feifan with a flattering smile.

Liu Yilong watched Wang Qingjiang's back, cautioning Huang Xiaolong, "Big bro, this Wang Qingjiang is a crafty and sinister person, and he holds grudges for a long time. You must be careful of him."

Huang Xiaolong casually nodded.

Wang Qingjiang? Nothing but a jumping flea.

Watching Huang Xiaolong's unconcerned expression, Liu Yilong once again hung his head low in dejection. These years, he had become less able to understand this Big bro of his, as if his Big bro had changed these years whilst not at the same time?

Liu Yilong felt like his Big bro had grown more arrogant than before, to the point where he didn't even put the Piercing Sky Beast King in his eyes.

Yet, he seemed to be more upright? Even ignoring a beauty like Qi Qianqian.

"What are you thinking about?" Huang Xiaolong's voice reached Liu Yilong, "Let's go in."

Liu Yilong snapped out from his reverie. Together with Huang Xiaolong and the other brothers, he walked into the guest reception hall.

The guest reception hall was huge enough to accommodate close to ten thousand people.

However, in the Vermilion Institute grounds, the guest reception hall was just one a small front halls. After passing through the guest reception hall, there was an even bigger square crowded with masters that rushed over from all corners of Vermilion Bird Galaxy to attend He Feifan's celebratory banquet.

Naturally, those gathered in the square were all Patriarchs, Ancestors, and Grand Elders of first rank and super forces.

At the other end of the square was the main hall, which could only be described as capacious.

Judging from its appearance from the outside, the main hall didn't seem big at all, but once one entered, it was clear that accommodating several tens of thousands of people wasn't at all an issue.

Inside the main hall were mostly Patriarchs, Ancestors, Grand Elders, and core disciples of other super forces.

Being an Elder of the Vermilion Bird Institute, Huang Xiaolong was eligible to be present inside the main hall. Liu Yilong and the rest, however, could only stay outside in the square.

Entering the main hall, a strong star force enveloped Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong looked around. Above the main hall, bright pebbles resembling diamonds were hung, they were starlight rocks. The strong star force came from these hanging starlight rocks.

The ones hanging above were even rare types of starlight rocks called Falling Dust that could only be formed by a being bathed in star force for centuries. The star force contained within these starlight rocks was something that cultivators dreamed of, its benefits far surpassed consuming any sacred grade divine pellets.

Huang Xiaolong didn't imagine the Vermilion Bird Institute would be so generous, taking out so many of these Falling Dust Starlight Rock to nourish the spiritual qi of the attending super forces' masters.

Huang Xiaolong's divine sense swept over the starlight rocks, he counted exactly ten thousand of them.

Such a quantity of Falling Dust Starlight Rocks was something hard to match by the weaker super forces of the Vermilion Bird Galaxy.

Other than the ten thousand Falling Dust Starlight Rocks, it was obvious that great attention had been paid to the decorations on the pillars, as well as the floor, some places were specially altered.

The hall's big pillars were lined with divine grade spirit stones, most of them were high divine grade spirit stones and there were even some top divine grade spirit stones among them. Of course, there were no sacred grade immortal spirit stones.

These divine grade spirit stones were used to lay out spiritual energy gathering arrays on the pillars, gathering an unbelievable amount of spiritual energy inside the hall.

And last but not least, the hall floor was carpeted with beast skin.

Huang Xiaolong found it to be the skin of an ancient fierce beast called Bi'an. Finding one ancient fierce Bi'an beast was hard enough, yet for the Bi'an beast skin carpet laid over this large hall floor, how many Bi'an beasts were slaughtered?

Walking on the Bi'an skin carpet felt soft and comfortable, and the surface of the Bi'an carpet exuded a fragrance similar to sandalwood that uplifted one's mood.

This was a unique natural scent belonging to the Bi'an beast.

"Junior Brother, you're here!" While Huang Xiaolong was observing the hall in detail, a cheerful voice sounded.

Huang Xiaolong looked over and saw He Jing walking towards him.

He Jing looked very happy seeing Huang Xiaolong, laughing as he said, "Come, I'll lead you to Master's place."

Obviously, Wude was also present.

He Jing led Huang Xiaolong to a corner of the hall where Wude was. Not only was Wude there, Fang Hengning was there as well.

Despite Wude being a Vermilion Bird Institute Grand Elder, in front of these super forces' Patriarchs and Ancestors, his seating could only be placed at a corner of the capacious hall.

Seeing 'Cheng Huai'an', a smile cracked over Wude's stern face, "You're here, take that seat." Wude said, pointing at the seat beside He Jing.

Huang Xiaolong nodded and complied.

Fang Hengning's attitude remained lukewarm towards Huang Xiaolong, but Huang Xiaolong didn't mind and took the seat next to He Jing as Wude indicated.

He Jing was in high spirits, pointing out legendary figures in the hall to Huang Xiaolong nonstop.

Huang Xiaolong listened attentively for the time being, looking where He Jing pointed since there was nothing to do after all.

A while later, the noisy hall suddenly quieted as a group of people walked into the hall through the main entrance,

At the front of the group was the Vermilion Bird Institute Principal, Qiu Baifei.

Behind the Vermilion Bird Institute Principal was He Feifan in a white brocade robe, as well as two others Vermilion Bird Vice Principals. After them were the Institute Principal's remaining disciples and the other two Vice Principals' disciples.

When Qiu Baifei arrived, everyone in the hall stood up.

Qiu Baifei and He Feifan nodded to several Patriarchs and Ancestors of super forces, exchanging greetings amidst laughter.

When they reached the center of the hall, Qiu Baifei, He Feifan, and the rest of the group sat down, so did everyone else.

A while later, Qiu Baifei first stood up, followed by He Feifan, and each of them made a short speech. There were mostly words welcoming the super forces' Patriarchs and Ancestor for attending this celebratory banquet.

After that, wine and food were served, while Qiu Baifei and He Feifan went around with their wine cups, toasting with various Patriarchs, Ancestors, and Sect Chiefs.

Halfway through the banquet, an extremely thin old man stood up, grinning at He Feifan, "Now that Vice Principal He Feifan has broken through to Highgod Realm, in the Highgod Advancement Tournament a hundred years later, the first place will definitely belong to Vice Principal He Feifan! At that time when Vice Principal He Feifan wins the first place in the Highgod Advancement Tournament, our Vermilion Bird Galaxy's forces will also feel glorious ah!"

He Feifan laughed heartily, "Then I'll borrow Patriarch Liang's auspicious words. When I win the first place in the Highgod Advancement Tournament, there will be another banquet!"

The thin old man who stood up and congratulated He Feifan was none other than the Patriarch of the super force that Liang Guang belonged to in the past, Liang Qishen.

Another family's Ancestor stood up with a smiling face, "Although that Azure Dragon Institute's Xiang Mingzhi obtained the Azure Dragon Divine Fire, as long as he hasn't broken through to Highgod Realm, he won't be a match for Vice Principal He Feifan during the tournament. Vice Principal He Feifan will definitely win the first place for our Vermilion Bird Galaxy!"

"I heard that the Black Warrior Institute's Huang Xiaolong will also be participating in this coming Highgod Advancement Tournament." Another family Patriarch suddenly brought up Huang Xiaolong.

He Feifan gave a satirical smile, unconcerned, "If it's talent, indeed, no one can compare to Huang Xiaolong. However, the Highgod Advancement Tournament relies on one's strength and not talent. Huang Xiaolong's cultivation is not even at the Tenth Order God Realm, if he really participates in the tournament, I'm afraid to say that he won't even make it into the top one hundred. Huang Xiaolong is not worthy to be my opponent unless he cultivates for a few thousand years more."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

86 1 25
I'm literally so emotional this is finished!
163K 5.5K 32
Just wangxian oneshots.
2.5K 130 31
It started with Donghyuck. Because Donghyuck was always starting something, the little bitch. (or the other '00 liners start sprouting wings shortly...
36.4K 777 16
ⒽⓊⒶⓃⒼ ⓜⒾⓃⒼⒽⒶⓄ ⒿⓊⓈⓉⒾⓃ ғѧṭє ƿѧяṭєԀ ȗṡ, ɞȗṭ ıṭ ѧʟṡȏ ɞяȏȗɢһṭ ȗṡ ɞѧċҡ ṭȏɢєṭһєя. Childhood friends, who got separated and had to continue their lives in...