Invincible

By Jepnox2nd

More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-480
481-500
501-520
521-540
541-560
561-580
581-600
601-620
621-640
641-660
661-680
681-700
721-740
741-760
761-780
781-800
801-820
821-840
841-860
861-880
881-900
901-920
921-940
941-980
961-980
981-1000
1001-1020
1021-1040
1041-1060
1061-1080
1081-1100
1101-1120

701-720

1.7K 57 0
By Jepnox2nd

Chapter 701: He... Seems To Be That Huang Xiaolong?

Although the Fourth Order God Realm guard's mood soured at the command, he dared not disobey. Roughly pushing away the woman in his embrace, the guard got to his feet and respectfully acknowledged Ying Fei's command. Reaching the main hall's entrance, the guard flew into the air.

"Let's continue." Ying Fei said to the remaining Ying Family masters in the hall. Clearly, Ying Fei wasn't perturbed by the energy fluctuations coming from outside. Even if problems arose, that Fourth Order God Realm guard's strength was sufficient to handle them.

Ying Fei raised his wine cup, signaling everyone to do the same. Those Ying Family masters present quickly raised their wine cups, continuing their merrymaking.

Just as everyone raised their wine cups, a miserable scream rang from outside the main hall. The Fourth Order God Realm guard that flew out moments ago was sent flying back into the main hall through the roof, crashing down at the center of the large hall.

The floor tiles cracked, spreading out thin spidery lines.

Ying Fei and the Ying Family masters' reactions momentarily lagged. Their laughter died, but the smiles were frozen on their faces.

A black-haired young man appeared in their line of sight, riding atop a white tiger as they entered the hall. They did so in a slow and leisurely manner. Next to the black-haired young man was a beautiful woman sitting on a white lion.

Seeing the young woman, Ying Fei's eyes sparkled, lust flickered in his eyes. He had tasted countless women and had traveled many different world surfaces, but this was the first time he came across such a beauty.

Naturally, the young man and woman were Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei.

Huang Peng, Su Yan, Huang Xiaohai, Huang Min, and the rest remained outside to deal with Ying Family guards and soldiers.

Ying Fei's attention then shifted onto the two demonic beasts they were riding.

Huang Xiaolong rode on the Nine-tailed Bright Radiance Tiger, whereas Shi Xiaofei was riding on the Whitedragon Lion, also a lineage of ancient fierce beasts.

"Who might you be?" Ying Fei didn't even bother to stand, pointing a finger at the Fourth Order God Realm Ying Family guard that was lying in the middle of the hall, asking pompously, "What is the meaning of this?"

One could only wonder if Ying Fei had never seen a portrait of Huang Xiaolong or didn't even bother to remember his face

At this point, one of the Ying Family masters close to Ying Fei spoke, "Big brother, he...seems to be that Huang Xiaolong?" The person who spoke was one of the four Ying Family Grand Elders guarding over the Huang Clan Manor, Ying Lu.

Among the four brothers, Ying Fei was the eldest, and Ying Lu second.

"Huang Xiaolong?" Ying Fei was taken aback, as if he never expected the trespasser to be the very person their Ying Family wanted to capture.

Ying Fei looked at Huang Xiaolong once more, focusing on his features more than he did earlier. When he determined that it was really Huang Xiaolong, he laughed happily. "Huang Xiaolong? Haha, you're Huang Xiaolong!" His eyes fell on Shi Xiaofei, "Then this little beauty must be Martial Spirit World's number one beauty, Shi Xiaofei, yes? Gorgeous, a great beauty indeed!"

Knowing it was Huang Xiaolong, Ying Fei no longer hid his desire, his eyes blatantly roved all over Shi Xiaofei's slender figure, the lust in his eyes grew ever more presumptuous.

Similar to the previous Ying Changtian, Ying Fei didn't put someone who had barely cultivated for a little more than a hundred years in his eyes. How strong could a rugrat that small be? The threat was nonexistent.

Ying Lu joined his elder brother in laughter, "Big brother, this little wench is really tender, I heard she even has a unique physique. After we suck this wench's life essence, our cultivation can definitely advance by a lot!"

All the Ying Family Masters laughed obnoxiously.

Shi Xiaofei exuded a chilling killing intent.

Huang Xiaolong snickered, "A bunch of people who are about to die, still in the mood to laugh so happily."

"Punk, what did you say?!" Ying Fei's laughter halted abruptly as killing intent surge to his eyes. He turned toward a Sixth Order God Realm Ying Family master, who understood Ying Fei's meaning. In the blink of an eye, he flickered into a blur, swinging a powerful punch at Huang Xiaolong.

The force of his fist shattered the void, causing the airflow in the hall to swirl in a turbulent vortex.

Just as that Sixth Order God Realm master's fist arrived in front of him, Huang Xiaolong lifted his right hand, clutching over that Ying Family master's fist. Then, with a tug, before Ying Fei and the rest's shocked faces, that Sixth Order God Realm master's right hand was ripped off by Huang Xiaolong.

Following that, Huang Xiaolong landed a precise punch on that Ying Family master's Qi Sea, directly shattering it. The force of Huang Xiaolong's punch burst out from the Ying Family master's back toward Ying Fei, who was sitting not far away.

Ying Fei's relaxed expression vanished.

"Extreme Yin Blood Demon's Palm!" Ying Fei roared, slamming his palm to counter Huang Xiaolong's attack. A bloody-red palm collided with the force of Huang Xiaolong's punch.

However, the force of Huang Xiaolong's punch was overwhelming, greatly exceeding Ying Fei's assumption. His bloody-red palm imprint dispersed like fog in front of him as a powerful force knocked Ying Fei flying into the air. The throne he was sitting on flew backwards, breaking the walls behind him.

Ying Lu and the other Ying Family masters froze in place, staring at Ying Fei with incredulity as he coughed up blood in a pile of rubble. He was too weak to even stand up on his own.

Indifferent to these Ying Family masters' shock, Huang Xiaolong's right hand formed a claw, holding the Sixth Order God Realm master that attacked him in the beginning by his head. With a twist, just like Ying Changtian, his head was ripped off his shoulders with brute force.

His blood-curdling scream jolted Ying Lu and the others to their senses. Their faces became ashen in dread thinking of what would happen next.

"You, who are you?!" Ying Fei struggled up from the floor, his gaze fixed intensely on Huang Xiaolong, unable to hide the fear in his eyes.

Amongst the Ying Family masters present, only he truly understood the extent of Huang Xiaolong's terrifying strength. He had experienced fighting a Ninth Order God Realm in the past, however, even an early-Ninth Order God Realm master did not possess Huang Xiaolong's terrifying force.

Coming to the same conclusion as Ying Changtian, Ying Fei refused to believe that this black-haired young man in front of him was the genuine Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong was indifferent, "After you die, Ying Changtian will tell you."

"Ying Changtian?" Ying Fei and the rest were stunned.

"I came over from Duanren Imperial City."

From Duanren Imperial City!

Ying Fei and the rest immediately understood the meaning of Huang Xiaolong's words. Their faces turned bloodlessly pale; if Huang Xiaolong came over from Duanren Imperial City, then, without any doubt, Ying Changtian was already...?!

All of a sudden, Ying Fei hollered, his whole body burst into blood mist that shot toward the sky, wanting to flee. His shout awakened Ying Lu and the others, all of them scattered and fled in different directions.

Even the mid-Eighth Order God Realm Ying Changtian was killed, they did not have the courage or confidence to resist.

Watching Ying Fei, Ying Lu, and these Ying Family masters fleeing for their lives, Huang Xiaolong sneered as a thousand arms emerged from his back.

Godly Xumi Art!

Huang Xiaolong did not attack Ying Fei's group. Instead, he struck a palm at the void in a certain direction, yet this single palm sent Ying Fei and the others that were fleeing in all directions tumble back into the hall from outside. Each of them had a golden handprint on their chests, right above their Qi Sea.

That golden handprint had completely crushed their Qi Seas, meridians, as well as internal organs.

"I won't let you guys die so easily." Huang Xiaolong looked at the terrified faces of these eight people, "What is crueler than death, more devastating than death, and more horrifying than death?"

Just as Ying Fei opened his mouth to plead for mercy, Huang Xiaolong's palm struck him, shattering every bone in his body.

First, it was their Qi Seas, internal organs, and meridians that were crushed, followed by all the bones in their bodies shattering. Even an Eighth Order God Realm master like Ying Fei screamed his voice hoarse from pain.

Chapter 702: To Peace Emperor World

Ying Lu and the other Ying Family masters watched in dread as Huang Xiaolong shattered every bone in Ying Fei's body with a slap. Ying Fei's face was several shades paler, screaming in agony. Incoherent pleas for mercy could be heard in between his screams, begging for Huang Xiaolong to spare him.

Ying Lu and the others were quick to beg for mercy, yet Huang Xiaolong was indifferent. With another slap, Ying Lu and everyone else fell to the same fate as Ying Fei, every inch of their bones shattered into pieces.

Huang Xiaolong subsequently released the swarm of Poison Corpse Scarabs. After so many years of nurturing by Huang Xiaolong, these Poison Corpse Scarabs had grown many times more terrifying than before.

Fear deepened in Ying Fei, Ying Lu, and the others' eyes as they could only watch black beetles blanketing their bodies, drowning them in darkness.

Horrific screams reverberated in the hall.

Huang Xiaolong directed these Poison Corpse Scarabs to crawl all over them, constantly biting instead of devouring them in mere seconds.

Shortly after, Huang Peng, Su Yan, Huang Xiaohai, and the rest appeared in the hall. Clearly, all the Ying Family guards and soldiers outside were dead.

One day later, Lil' Tian returned from the Spring Faun Empire; Zhao Shu, Zhang Fu, and the rest also arrived at the Huang Clan Manor after finishing their tasks.

The Ying Family guards and soldiers in the Spring Faun Empire, as well as other locations, were just a matter of a wave of the hand to Lil' Tian, Huang Xiaoyong, and the rest. Each kingdom they passed by on the way barely took a bit of their time.

When everyone assembled at the Huang Clan Manor, their spatial rings were filled with Ying Family Saint Realm disciples' corpses, from high-level Saint realm to mid and early levels.

The reason why Huang Xiaolong requested everyone to do this was because Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi said that there was some use for these Saint realm cultivators' corpses.

Thus Huang Xiaolong also took the corpses of those Saint realm and above cultivators.

Although he didn't know what Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi planned to do with these Ying Family's disciples, Elders, and Grand Elders' corpses, he believed there must be a reason why he said this.

Of course, Huang Xiaolong wasn't going to let Ying Fei, Ying Lu, and the Ying Family people at the Huang Clan Manor die a quick and easy death. For that, he hung them upside down at the Luo Tong Kingdom city gate, allowing the Poison Corpse Scarabs to torture them for a full ten days before completely wiping them out.

After all the Ying Family disciples and soldiers on the Snow Wind Continent were exterminated, Huang Xiaolong ordered all the big families' Patriarchs, the Royal Families of every kingdom, and the original imperial families of all empires to have Snow Wind Continent on lockdown to prevent the news from being leaked.

An order from Huang Xiaolong had the entire Snow Wind Continent retreat into a shell.

If, in the past, Huang Xiaolong was the Martial Spirit World's Lord Beast God, then now, to every family, kingdom, and empire, Huang Xiaolong was their supreme God.

Huang Xiaolong's order was the ultimate order.

With the entire Snow Wind Continent on lockdown, Huang Xiaolong and the rest did not dally at the Huang Clan Manor. On the same day, they left Snow Wind Continent and headed to Starcloud Continent.

Huang Xiaolong aimed to slaughter all of them before both the Ying and Zhao Families realized what was going on.

In only five days' time, Huang Xiaolong's group cleaned up the Starcloud Continent, Bedlam Lands, and Ten Directions Continent at the speed of a hurricane sweeping leaves off the ground, killing all the Ying and Zhao Families' Grand Elders, disciples, and soldiers.

Despite Huang Xiaolong ordering for a lockdown, the news of his return to the Martial Spirit World still reached several Grand Elders of both families.

Out of thirty-two Grand Elders of Ying and Zhao Families, Huang Xiaolong only killed twenty-seven.

For example, among the four Grand Elder brothers, Huang Xiaolong only killed Ying Fei, Ying Lu, and the third brother. No one knew where the fourth brother had disappeared to.

...

Night gradually took over the sky.

Huang Xiaolong stood on the mountain peak behind the Huang Clan Manor. Looking at the brightly lit Huang Clan Manor at the foothills, his furrowing brows deepened.

Today was the sixth day since they were back in Martial Spirit World. True, all the Zhao and Ying Family members that came here were exterminated, thoroughly exterminated. But the cause of Huang Xiaolong's frown and headache at the moment was the restoration of the damage done by these two families in the Martial Spirit World!

After several decades of wanton exploitation of Martial Spirit World's resources, fertile lands became a stretch of dead barren lands. Countless ore veins were completely excavated, the herb harvested by the roots, beasts captured, towns and villages massacred.

The Martial Spirit World's spiritual energy as a whole was severely damaged. What was he to do to restore Martial Spirit World's spiritual energy? What way was there?

Regardless of how many sacred grade and divine grade spirit stones Huang Xiaolong had, it couldn't help restore Martial Spirit World' condition in a short time.

The more Huang Xiaolong thought of this, the angrier he became. If there weren't so many things he needed to take care of in the Martial Spirit World at the moment, he'd rush to Peace Emperor World and Twin Celestial World, completely annihilating the Zhao and Ying Families.

"It's not like there's no method to restore Martial Spirit World's spiritual energy in a short time," Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi said.

Huang Xiaolong blanked for a moment before responding with a huge grin, "Old Dragon, you have a way?"

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi smiled, saying, "Of course. I know a blood sacrifice law that you can use. With those Ying and Zhao corpses as sacrifices, have their flesh and blood become a part of Martial Spirit World. As long as there are enough Saint realm and God Realm corpses, Martial Spirit World's spiritual energy would be able to recover very soon."

Huang Xiaolong was dumbfounded: "Use the Ying and Zhao disciples' corpses for a blood sacrifice!?"

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi nodded, "Otherwise, why would I have you collect all those Ying and Zhao Families' Saint realm and God Realm corpses?" Then, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi elaborated about the blood sacrifice law to Huang Xiaolong.

When Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi finished describing the blood sacrifice law, Huang Xiaolong finally understood why this method would be able to restore Martial Spirit World's spiritual energy in a short time.

Imagine, which Saint realm cultivator hadn't consumed countless herb elixirs and spirit pellets in the duration of several hundred years, even a thousand years of cultivation to finally reach the Saint realm?

Their flesh and blood contained an alarming amount of spiritual energy.

Even more so those God Realm cultivators' corpses. A drop of blood essence from a God Realm cultivator dropped into a normal small river was enough to transform the river, turning it into a river of spiritual energy.

And this blood sacrifice law integrated these powerful cultivators' flesh and blood into the whole Martial Spirit World, using their blood essence and spiritual energy to restore Martial Spirit World's depleted energy.

Immediately, not wasting a second further, Huang Xiaolong flew up into the air. According to the method Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi explained earlier, he began offering Ying and Zhao Families disciples' corpses as sacrifice.

Corpses of both families' disciples floated in the air around Huang Xiaolong as he chanted the incantation, moving his hands in a particular manner. Every corpse that Huang Xiaolong's finger pointed at released a bright bloody light.

In the next instant, those corpses entered the earth, moving to the deepest part of the great earth, becoming one with Martial Spirit World. Before long, waves of spiritual energy began to float out.

One day and one night later, under Huang Xiaolong's blood sacrifice law, these Ying and Zhao Families' corpses had completely become a part of Martial Spirit World.

By the time Huang Xiaolong stopped, he could clearly feel that, with the Huang Clan Manor as the center, the entire Duanren Empire's spiritual energy was ten times more vibrant, slowly spreading to the neighboring empires.

Huang Xiaolong was ecstatic, he didn't expect this blood sacrifice law to be so effective.

However, these Ying and Zhao Families' corpses were still far from sufficient, merely changing half of the Snow Wind Continent's condition.

"It seems like it's time I go to Peace Emperor World." A cold glint flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes. After he annihilates both the Ying and Zhao Families, there would be enough Saint realm and God Realm corpses to help Martial Spirit World recover its balance.

Of course, other than annihilating these two families, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire was just as important.

Chapter 703: You Bunch of Idiots!

But before setting off to Peace Emperor World, Huang Xiaolong added more than a dozen defensive and killing formations over the Huang Clan Manor.

The defensive formations that Huang Xiaolong laid out when he and his family left Martial Spirit World were already destroyed by Ying Fei's group. At that time, Huang Xiaolong's cultivation was too low and his knowledge in array formations was pitifully shallow. Thus it was nothing strange for the defensive formations he laid out before to be destroyed by Ying Fei and the rest.

Now, Huang Xiaolong was an Eighth Order God Realm and his comprehension of array formations had improved significantly over the years in the Black Warrior Institute. Moreover, the materials that Huang Xiaolong used were all rare materials from the Divine World, even a Ninth Order God Realm master would be hard pressed to break down these formations.

After he finished laying out defensive and killing formations around the Huang Clan Manor, a thought occurred to him. Taking out one thousand divine grade spirit stones, he arranged a huge Spirit Amplifying Array around the manor.

This Spirit Amplifying Array was a self-created formation, an upgrade from the usual spiritual energy gathering array. It was also more efficient.

In general, energy gathering arrays attracted the spiritual energy from their surroundings, however, Huang Xiaolong's Spirit Amplifying Array was different. It birthed natural spiritual energy by itself.

Through the spiritual energy absorbed by these one thousand top divine grade spirit stones used to arrange the formation, it produced more spiritual energy of higher quality.

Huang Xiaolong planned to head to Peace Emperor World alone.

After all, other than razing the Zhao Family to the ground, he'd be looking for the Black Tortoise Divine Fire. Having everyone with him was, no doubt, inconvenient.

From his years of researching old records, Huang Xiaolong concluded that the Black Tortoise Divine Fire was most likely in the Peace Emperor World's Black North Sea. On top of this, that divine fire should be at the deepest part of the sea.

In the deepest part of the Black North Sea was an extremely frigid qi called Black North Cold Stream Flow. Even high-level God Realm masters would have difficulty resisting it.

Which was the main reason Huang Xiaolong decided to leave Shi Xiaofei, his family, and everyone else at the Huang Clan Manor until he returned.

Based on the Huang Family members' current strength, adding the Nine-tailed Bright Radiance Tiger and other demonic beasts as well as the defensive and killing formations that Huang Xiaolong arranged, he wouldn't be worried about their safety while he was gone.

Even if the Twin Celestial World's Ying Family sent more masters over while he was in the Peace Emperor World, they would be at their wit's end trying to break through the layers formations before reaching the Huang Family.

Prior to this, Huang Xiaolong had scoured Ying Lu's soul. From there, he knew that the Ying Family's strongest person was their Ancestor, merely an early Ninth Order God Realm master.

Other than their Ying Ancestor, their Ying Family Patriarch was only a late-Eighth Order God Realm master. The rest were early and mid-Eighth Order God Realm Grand Elders.

Considering that his search for the Black Tortoise Divine Fire might take longer than expected, Huang Xiaolong cautioned everyone not to search for him even if he hadn't returned after several years or more.

Before the reluctant gazes of his family and Shi Xiaofei, Huang Xiaolong flew away, his figure grew smaller and finally vanished from their sight, leaving the Huang Clan Manor behind.

Emerging from Martial Spirit World's outer membrane, Huang Xiaolong traveled in the vast space on his sword, toward the Peace Emperor World.

With Huang Xiaolong's current strength, at his fastest flying speed, he'd be able to arrive in Peace Emperor World a day later.

'Those several Zhao Grand Elders that fled should have reached the Peace Emperor World by now.' Huang Xiaolong sneered at the thought as he flew forward at his fastest speed.

This time, among the Zhao Family's sixteen Grand Elders, four managed to escape. Counting from the time they fled from Martial Spirit World, it had been slightly more than a week. Accordingly to the average speed of an early to mid-Eighth Order God Realm, rushing from Martial Spirit World to Peace Emperor would take eight to nine days' time. Hence, Huang Xiaolong guessed that the four Zhao Family Grand Elders that escaped should be back in Peace Emperor World by now.

While Huang Xiaolong was speeding through space, inside the great hall of the Zhao Family's Mansion, Zhao Kai and three others stood with their heads down, looking sorry and disheveled.

Sitting on the large throne-like seat with a grim expression on his face was a thin middle-aged man. He was the Zhao Family's Patriarch, Zhao Weitong.

"You all are saying that Huang Xiaolong and the Huang Family suddenly returned to Martial Spirit World from outside, that Zhao Shuang and everyone else was killed by Huang Xiaolong? And the Ying Family's Ying Changtian also died in his hand?!" Zhao Weitong sternly glared at the four standing below.

Zhao Kai confessed, "That is so, Patriarch. That Huang Xiaolong's strength is absolutely terrifying. It is said that Ying Changtian was powerless to retaliate against Huang Xiaolong, killed in two moves." Though Zhao Kai knew it was hard for anyone to believe what he said, it was the truth. He merely reported accordingly.

As if he had just heard the funniest joke in his life, Zhao Weitong laughed out loud, slapping the arm of his throne in an exaggerated manner, "You're saying that Huang Xiaolong, who cultivated for a little more than a hundred years, is stronger than our Ancestor?!"

Killing the Ying Family's Ying Changtian in two moves, even their Zhao Family Ancestor was incapable of this.

At this point, Zhao Chengdong who stood beside Zhao Kai spoke, "Furthermore, every single person of the Huang Family has broken into the God Realm! Patriarch, should we...."

Before Zhao Chengdong could finish what he was about to say, Zhao Weitong's furious roar resounded through the great hall, akin to a mad lion, "Are each and every one of you taking me for a fool? Do you think that I'm a three-year-old ignorant child? That I'd believe that Huang Xiaolong really killed Ying Changtian in two moves?! Also, those Huang Family ants weren't even in the Xiantian realm when they left Martial Spirit World, correct? How many years have gone by, you're telling me that all of them miraculously became God Realm masters?!"

The more Zhao Weitong shouted, the angrier he became, his finger shook with fury as he thundered at the four Grand Elders: "Are you guys idiots, or am I? You bloody fools, get out of my face!"

The four men struggled, wanting to say something.

"Patriarch, I think that Huang Xiaolong will appear in Peace Emperor World very soon, should our Zhao Family...?" Zhao Kai couldn't stop himself from reminding the Patriarch. The whole time he was fleeing from the Martial Spirit World, Zhao Kai's had been plagued by a whelming sense of unease.

Zhao Wenting burst out laughing after hearing Zhao Kai's caution, his expression indifferent, "What you're trying to tell me is that Huang Xiaolong dares to come to Peace Emperor World looking to trouble our Zhao Family?" A sharp light glinted in his eyes, "I ask for nothing better, it'll save me the effort of making a trip to Martial Spirit World personally."

Zhao Chengdong carefully added, "That Huang Xiaolong isn't simple. Patriarch, shouldn't we investigate Huang Xiaolong's background a little?"

Zhao Weitong sneered, "So what if he isn't simple? It's unnecessary. It doesn't matter what identity he has, there is the Li Family behind us, there is no reason to be scared of him."

Zhao Kai and Zhao Chengdong wanted to say a few more words of persuasion but were sent away by an irritated Zhao Weitong.

"A bunch of trash!" After the four Grand Elders left, Zhao Weitong harrumphed coldly. Looks like he needed to investigate what happened in Martial Spirit World. As for Zhao Kai and the other three's explanation, claiming that Huang Xiaolong killed Ying Changtian and the other Zhao Family's Grand Elders, he did not believe a word of it.

Although he vaguely felt that Huang Xiaolong's identity might not be as simple as he had initially assumed, Zhao Weitong did not give the thought much attention.

That was because their Zhao Family had climbed up a big tree that was the Li Family!

The Li Family was a super dominant force!

At this time, a Zhao Family Elder walked into the hall, respectfully informing, "Patriarch, Young Master Li requests your presence."

Hearing this, Zhao Weitong almost jumped to his feet, hurrying to a luxuriously decorated residence with that Zhao Family Elder.

Passing through a maze of corridors in quick steps, he finally arrived at a certain courtyard.

Chapter 704: Arriving In Peace Emperor World

Zhao Weitong quickened his steps even more until he was standing in front of Li Zishuai in a respectful manner, with a wide flattering smile on his face, "Young Master Li."

Li Zishuai snorted loudly, lifting his eyelids slightly as he asked, "What's the progress of the matter I told you to check?"

Zhao Weitong quickly replied, "We already found it. The Nine Cloudy Ice Petals that Young Master Li wants are on a lone island in the Sea of Black North. However, a thick multi-colored poison miasma shrouds the island throughout the year. The slightest contact with the poison miasma is enough to render a Tenth Order God Realm master into a pile of pus, therefore, we should wait until the poison miasma dispersed a little before going in."

Li Zishuai's eyebrows creased into a furrow, "Multi-colored poison miasma? Then how long do we have to wait? This Young Master is not so idle to stay indefinitely in this Peace Emperor World."

Zhao Weitong hastened to assure, "It won't take long, surely. Three days! Three more days at most, and that multi-colored poison miasma will dissipate."

Li Zishuai nodded, "If it's like that, then this Young Master will stay for three more days in Peace Emperor World."

Zhao Weitong faltered and hesitated, as if there was something he wanted to say.

"Speak, what else?" Li Zishuai's eyebrow rose in question.

"It's, it's like this..." Zhao Weitong was extremely careful and cautious as he explained, "Strictly adhering to Young Master Li's order, we've been rushing the production of weapons and armors day and night, but a few days ago, someone stole millions of weapons and armors that we've been rushing with all-out effort." At the end, Zhao Weitong glanced furtively at the four Li Family masters around Li Zishuai.

Zhao Weitong knew very well that those four Li Family masters were all mid-Ninth Order God Realm. He refused to believe that they couldn't exterminate a single Huang Xiaolong if these four people were to lend a hand to their Zhao Family!

This time, their Zhao Family lost twelve Eighth Order God Realm Grand Elders and close to a hundred God Realm disciples, it'd be a lie to say that Zhao Weitong didn't feel pain and anger. He wished for nothing more than to dismember Huang Xiaolong alive.

Li Zishuai's eyes widened when he heard this, a piercing glint shone in his eyes, "Did you not tell them that it was our Li Family that ordered you to forge those weapons and armors?!"

Zhao Weitong answered, "We did, but the other side claims that the result wouldn't change even if the Li Family comes. Moreover, they clearly knew that our Zhao Family has pledged loyalty to the Li Family, but they still killed twelve of our Grand Elders. Not only that, several Grand Elders that managed to survive and returned reported that this person said he'll come to Peace Emperor World to annihilate our Zhao Family. He will most likely arrive in the next few days!"

The piercing light in Li Zishuai's face grew sharper, but a smile spread over his face, "Then this Young Master really wants to see what kind of punk is so bold, not putting our Li Family in his eyes!" As an afterthought, he asked Zhao Weitong, "How is this person's strength?"

After all, Li Zishuai only brought four mid-Ninth Order God Realm guards out with him this time.

Immediately understanding Li Zishuai's worry, Zhao Weitong, grinned, "Please rest assured, Young Master Li, the other side's cultivation is definitely below Ninth Order God Realm."

Li Zishuai became completely at ease and waved his hand without looking at Zhao Weitong, "Leave first, report to me when this person is here."

Zhao Weitong acknowledged respectfully and withdrew from the courtyard with his Zhao Family Elder.

Half a day later, Huang Xiaolong, who was speeding past the vast space, gradually slowed down, coming upon a world surface.

Huang Xiaolong stopped, observing the Peace Emperor World surface from outer space, his gaze was far from amicable. Since the Zhao Family dared to turn Martial Spirit World into a dead world, then he would see to it that blood would flow into a river in the Peace Emperor World!

In a flicker, Huang Xiaolong penetrated the outer layer, diving into Peace Emperor World, emerging in a blue sky. With barely a pause, Huang Xiaolong flew southward in the fastest speed.

According to Huang Xiaolong's knowledge, the Zhao Family's territory encompassed most of Peace Emperor World's southern lands.

In the Peace Emperor World were four major powers; one of them was the Zhao Family, while the other three were the Mo Family, the Demonic Cult, and the Nether Ice Palace.

Amongst the four major powers, the Demonic Cult was the strongest, whereas the Zhao Family, Mo Family, and the Nether Ice Palace were more or less equal. And these three powers were on friendly terms with each other.

However, regardless of who they were, as long as they dared to hinder him from annihilating the Zhao Family, they would die together with it!!

Overwhelming killing intent surged from Huang Xiaolong's body, colder than ice.

Slightly over an hour later, above a large city on the south side of Peace Emperor World, Huang Xiaolong suddenly stopped instinctively, then he spread out his divine sense to cover the entire large city below him. A moment later, Huang Xiaolong's figure blurred, appearing almost instantaneously inside a residence in the city.

"Who is it?!" The residence's patrolling guards discovered Huang Xiaolong and barked with vigilance.

Huang Xiaolong did not spare a glance at these guards, his feet moving toward the main courtyard.

Being brusquely ignored, the team of patrolling guards were greatly angered. Each of them raised their swords and blades, sprinting toward Huang Xiaolong with ferocity, however, when they reached thirty meters from Huang Xiaolong, all the guards were knocked back by an invisible energy barrier. When they hit the ground, those guards were no longer moving.

The commotion on this side quickly alerted the surrounding courtyards' guards. Footsteps thundered and sounds of whistling wind came from all directions, inching closer to Huang Xiaolong by the second.

From inside the main courtyard came a middle-aged man clad in a brocade robe sewn with white gold. With every step that middle-aged man took, a silvery white stream of energy weaved around him, this phenomenon was due to a specific cultivation technique that this man practiced. Clearly, this middle-aged man had reached a certain stage in his cultivation technique to produce this kind of phenomenon.

This middle-aged man's gaze was piercing sharp, A quick glance around at the several patrolling guards' bodies, his cold gaze fell on Huang Xiaolong, "I don't care who you are, you're absolutely dead today!"

Just as the middle-aged man's sentence ended, Huang Xiaolong raised his right hand. An overwhelming suction force pulled the middle-aged man right into his grasp. Clutching the middle-aged man's throat, Huang Xiaolong exerted some force, crushing his throat. Frigid Asura qi immediately invaded the middle-aged man's body, sealing his meridians and Qi Sea.

The middle-aged man finally showed fear in his eyes: "You!"

Huang Xiaolong was too lazy to bother questioning the man, his divine sense forcefully broke into his soul sea, scouring his soul for information.

Very soon, Huang Xiaolong found the middle-aged man's identity, he was this city's Castellan, and also a Zhao Family Elder. Even more of a coincidence was the fact that this middle-aged man was actually the uncle of the previous Sin City Castellan who died in Huang Xiaolong's hand, Zhao Yi!

A short while later, Huang Xiaolong was done with soul-scouring the middle-aged man, finding out what he wanted. A wick of true immortal essence fire appeared on his finger, directly extinguishing the middle-aged man's soul.

Zhao Yi's uncle died a baffling death by Huang Xiaolong's sudden appearance. His body unceremoniously thrown into the Asura Ring.

By this point, the Zhao Family guards came to their senses and scattered for their lives in panic.

A faint mocking smile tugged at the corners of Huang Xiaolong's mouth watching them. In the next second, his body spun at high speed, forming a wind cyclone that grew bigger and bigger. In a short time, the cyclone enveloped the entire residence, sucking in all of the Zhao Family guards.

This was one of the ancient Dragon Clan's techniques, named Dragon Twirling Clouds. It was both a defensive and offensive technique.

Ten breaths later, Huang Xiaolong stopped spinning and the wind cyclone immediately vanished, leaving the corpses of several thousand Zhao Family disciples to fall from the sky above.

With a wave of his hand, Huang Xiaolong collected all Saint realm and above bodies into the Asura Ring before disappearing in a flicker from the residence, heading to the Zhao Family's headquarters.

Huang Xiaolong found out the Zhao Family's headquarters location when scouring the middle-aged man's soul.

After all, the Zhao Family was a large clan that had been growing for more than ten thousand years. Although it had yet to be recognized as a first rank force, it was undeniable that their forces ran deep. Within the Zhao Family's territory, there were thousands of cities, Huang Xiaolong naturally couldn't be stopping by every single one.

Hence, his main purpose was to raze the Zhao Family headquarters to the ground!

When the Zhao Family's Patriarch, Ancestor, Grand Elders, and Elders were all dead, then it was only a matter of time for the remaining Zhao Family forces to be swallowed up by the Mo Family, Demonic Cult, and Nether Ice Palace. At that time, annihilation was near.

Chapter 705: Could It Be, These Two Know Each Other?

Inside the great hall of the Zhao Family's main residence, the Zhao Family Patriarch, Zhao Weitong, and all Zhao Family Grand Elders were discussing matters regarding the Martial Spirit World when, all of a sudden, a panicked Elder burst into the hall, reporting that the Castellan of White Emperor City, Zhao Ping, was murdered. Other than Zhao Ping, several thousand guards inside the White Emperor City's Castellan Manor were also dead...

Zhao Weitong and all the present Zhao Family Grand Elders were astounded.

"Have you found out who did it?" Zhao Weitong's face was gloomy like murky waters.

That Zhao Family Elder shook his head, "No, by the time the other Zhao Family disciples arrived at the White Emperor City, the murderer had already left. According to some of the disciples in White Emperor City, they saw a terrifying great cyclone appear in the Castellan Manor!"

"Terrifying great cyclone?!" The Zhao Family Grand Elders exchanged a baffled expression.

"Could it be the Demonic Cult Luo Qiao's Black Flame Windstorm?!" Zhao Kai ventured a guess.

In the Peace Emperor World, there were only a handful of people strong enough to kill the White Emperor City's Castellan, Zhao Ping, who a peak late-Fifth Order God Realm.

Not to mention that their Zhao Family had no grudges with the Mo Family and the Nether Ice Palace. Logically, only the Demonic Cult's experts were left.

The Demonic Cult's Grand Elder Luo Qiao's Black Flame Windstorm gathered airflow within a hundred li to form a terrifying wind cyclone to attack.

"No, from the White Emperor City disciples' description, that wind cyclone's appearance differs from Luo Qiao's Black Flame Windstorm. His wind cyclone emits a dark aura, but the wind cyclone that killed Elder Zhao Ping released a brilliant light!" That Zhao Family Elder replied.

Zhao Weitong and the group of Grand Elders frowned hearing this. If it wasn't Luo Qiao, then who could it be?

Due to the distance between Martial Spirit World and Peace Emperor World, it never occurred to Zhao Weitong the possibility of it being Huang Xiaolong. As far as he was concerned, even if Huang Xiaolong rushed all the way to Peace Emperor World, it would take him at least two weeks or so.

Zhao Weitong barked an order: "Investigate! Use all efforts! No matter who it is, death to those who dared to kill our Zhao Family's Elder and thousands of disciples!"

"Yes, Patriarch!" The Elder respectfully complied.

"No need." A cold voice suddenly sounded in the great hall as a black spot appeared on the horizon. Then, before anyone could react, a blinding light filled the hall, coming from the black-haired young man that was now standing in front of everyone.

"Huang Xiaolong?!" Seeing the young man's face, one of the Zhao Family's Grand Elders shouted out loud.

The 'uninvited guest' was none other than Huang Xiaolong!

Huang Xiaolong was calm and indifferent after being recognized as his eyes surveyed the great hall, his voice low and dark, "Looks like all the remaining Zhao Family Grand Elders are here. I couldn't ask for more, as it saves me the hassle of locating them one by one."

Zhao Weitong's eyes were fixed on Huang Xiaolong, breaking into an unexpected grin, "I didn't expect you to come so soon, seems like you're in a hurry to die, Huang Xiaolong. I heard from Zhao Kai and the others that you killed Ying Changtian?"

Some of the Grand Elders also laughed in mockery, only the four people who fled from the Martial Spirit World did not laugh.

Huang Xiaolong looked at Zhao Weitong with a detached expression, "I only need one move to kill you."

Zhao Weitong laughed until his whole body was shaking and his face red, "Huang Xiaolong, are you sure you can kill me in one move?"

Then again, Zhao Weitong and some of the Grand Elders couldn't be blamed for finding it funny.

Huang Xiaolong was just a child who had only cultivated for around a hundred years, yet he actually claimed that he could kill a peak late-Eighth Order God Realm Zhao Weitong? Moreover, using just one move!

Despite Zhao Kai and three other Grand Elders having reported that Huang Xiaolong killed Ying Changtian within two moves, they merely heard a recount of the incident instead of witnessing it with their own eyes.

To Zhao Weitong's understanding, Huang Xiaolong must have borrowed someone's power to kill Ying Changtian. He didn't believe for a second that Ying Changtian and the rest of the Ying Family's masters, as well as their Zhao Family masters in the Martial Spirit World, were all killed by Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong watched Zhao Weitong whose face was red from laughing too hard. He stood there patiently, in no hurry to act.

"Huang Xiaolong, come, let this great-grandfather play with you for a while." At this point, one of the Grand Elder approached Huang Xiaolong, speaking in a mocking tone, "Up until now, you merely cultivated for around a hundred years, right? Don't say I'm bullying the younger generation. I, Zhao Hengfeng, will give you a hundred moves handicap, I'll only start attacking after that."

The Grand Elder named Zhao Hengfeng laughed heartily again, adding, "One hundred moves is enough, no?"

This brought another round of laughter from the Zhao Family Grand Elders.

While everyone was laughing, Huang Xiaolong's figure flickered into a blur, arriving right in front of that Grand Elder. Zhao Hengfeng's laughter stopped abruptly and tried to retreat, but he was pulled forward by the overpowering suction force from Huang Xiaolong's hand. For a moment, Zhao Hengfeng felt that Huang Xiaolong's fingers were like a great five-fingered mountain pressing down on him.

To his shock, he found that he couldn't move at all!

'This is...?!'

Before his mind could figure out the reason, Huang Xiaolong's five fingers easily dug into his skull from above.

A blood-curdling scream came from Zhao Hengfeng, but it soon faded. His stiff body fell to the floor at the center of the great hall.

Bang! A muffled thump echoed in the air.

"There's no need for a hundred moves," Huang Xiaolong looked at the lifeless body on the floor, "One move is sufficient."

All present Zhao Family Grand Elders were dumbfounded, staring blankly at Zhao Hengfeng's corpse.

Dead?!

Thick silence filled the great hall.

Zhao Weitong's face twisted into an ugly expression. At the same time, one could see the rising fear in his eyes.

Huang Xiaolong's strength was really as horrifying as Zhao Kai's claims?! But, he was in denial. He refused to believe that a punk with a hundred years of cultivation could be so powerful!

While this took place in the great hall, in a residence not far away from the Zhao Family Mansion, a Zhao Family Elder was reporting to Li Zishuai, "Young Master Li, that person who robbed millions of weapons and armors from our Zhao Family is here, he's in our Zhao Family Mansion's great hall."

Li Zishuai was stunned, "So fast?" Then a sinister laugh sounded, "Then this Young Master shall go and see if he has three heads and six arms." With that said, he flew toward the Zhao Family Mansion with the four mid-Ninth Order God Realm Li Family guards.

A moment later, Li Zishuai's groups of six arrived in the air above the Zhao Family Mansion.

Even before he entered the mansion, Li Zishuai's voice thundered through its area, "Which punk that has no eyes dares to steal our Li Family's things?!" Li Zishuai's group appeared in the great hall after his words ended.

Huang Xiaolong slowly turned around.

In that moment, Li Zishuai and Huang Xiaolong's eyes met, both were a little surprised at the unexpected meeting.

Li Zishuai stuttered, "Huang, Huang, Huang Xiaolong!"

Zhao Weitong and the Grand Elders, who were initially overjoyed at Li Zishuai's arrival, were doubtful watching his reaction. Could it be, these two knew each other?

Zhao Weitong scurried to Li Zishuai's side, "Young Master Li, it is exactly this Huang Xiaolong, he..."

Before Zhao Weitong could finish, Li Zishuai's palm struck across his face, sending him spinning in the air. Li Zishuai's roar thundered in Zhao Weitong's eardrums, "You mother-f*cking Zhao Weitong, it's fine if your Zhao Family wants to die, but don't drag me in with you!!"

Chapter 706: Searching For The Black Tortoise Divine Fire

Li Zishuai's fierce slap rendered Zhao Weitong speechless, the other Zhao Family Grand Elders were flabbergasted!

If your Zhao Family wants to die, don't drag me in?!

Zhao Weitong was at a loss looking at Li Zishuai, not understanding the meaning of his words...

But, Li Zishuai was roaring again, "Your mother, don't you know that he's the Black Warrior Institute Principal's personal disciple?! Don't know he's also the Ascending Moon Old Man's personal disciple?!! Damn you idiots, he's also an Elder of the Alchemist Grandmaster Association! Don't you know that he's this term's Alchemist Grandmaster Competition's Pill King?!"

Zhao Weitong and all the Zhao Family Grand Elders felt as if lightning struck repeatedly inside their mind until everything turned blank...

Black Warrior Institute Principal's personal disciple?!

The Ascending Moon Old Man's personal disciple?!

Alchemist Grandmaster Association Elder?!

This term's Alchemist Grandmaster Competition's Pill King?!

The Zhao Family felt like their hearts were shredded into pieces while they were still beating.

Although they have no idea who the Ascending Moon Old Man was, or more accurately, they had never heard of him, they did know of the Black Warrior Institute Principal.

Any big family worth their salt understood what the Black Warrior Institute Principal meant and represented.

This Huang Xiaolong was actually the Black Warrior Institute Principal's personal disciple?!

When Zhao Weitong's gaze fell on Huang Xiaolong again, his knees were knocking against each other, a musty smell wafted in the air from where he stood.

After Li Zishuai was done roaring at the Zhao Family Patriarch, he turned around to the four Li Family Elders behind him: "We're leaving!" Since the other side was Huang Xiaolong, Li Zishuai already knew it was impossible to retrieve the millions of forged weapons and armors. Their Li Family could only swallow this foul taste in their mouth.

"Not so fast." Just as Li Zishuai and the four Li Family Elders turned to leave, Huang Xiaolong's cold voice stopped them, "You can leave if you want, but before that, destroy your own meridians and break both arms!"

Although it was the Zhao and Ying Families that massacred countless of Martial Spirit World's innocent lives, without the Li Family's order to forge those weapons and armors, Martial Spirit World wouldn't be harmed to such an extent.

Li Zishuai's footsteps stopped, spinning around in anger. His gaze was fierce as a finger raised and pointed at Huang Xiaolong, "Huang Xiaolong, don't go too far! You robbed a million of our Li Family's weapons and armors without reason! I was willing to let this matter slide, yet you want a yard after getting an inch! You want to break my arms and destroy my meridians, do you think our Li Family is really afraid of you?!"

By the end of his tirade, Li Zishuai's eyes were scarlet, all the animosity and hatred toward Huang Xiaolong he had been suppressing for so many years exploded. His heart was filled with overwhelming killing intent. In Li Zishuai's eyes, Huang Xiaolong was basically making trouble for no reason, deliberately using his identity to bully their Li Family!

Of course, Li Zishuai had no knowledge of what happened in Martial Spirit World, even more ignorant of what both the Zhao and Ying Families did in Martial Spirit World to complete the task of forging weapons and armors for the Li Family, from extreme exploitation to indiscreet massacres of towns and villages.

Most of all, Li Zishuai had no idea that Huang Xiaolong was from Martial Spirit World.

Watching the scarlet-eyed Li Zishuai, Huang Xiaolong's aura turned even colder, "I changed my mind. Now, not only do I want you to break your own arms and meridians, the same goes for your legs and Qi Sea!"

"Young Master, this Huang Xiaolong's action is intolerable!" One of the Li Family masters behind Li Zishuai could no longer restrain himself, speaking out in anger, "Let me teach him a lesson and cripple his arms, legs, meridians, and Qi Sea!"

Li Zishuai stared at Huang Xiaolong with a murderous aura, ruthless as he spoke, "Huang Xiaolong, you asked for this so don't blame me!" He then nodded at the Li Family guard.

To Li Zishuai, even if Huang Xiaolong was crippled here, the Black Warrior Institute Principal would not be able to seek any justice, for he brought this upon himself, abusing his identity and provoking their Li Family!

Huang Xiaolong only had himself to blame!

After receiving Li Zishuai's order, that Li Family guard approached Huang Xiaolong in an arrogant manner, cruelty shining in his eyes as he attacked Huang Xiaolong with both fists.

Accompanying the guard's fists were the sounds of scorching lightning and howling wind. This was the Li Family's Frenzied Lightning Heart-Shattering Fist!

Zhao Weitong and the rest of the Zhao Family Grand Elders hastily retreated in fear.

Huang Xiaolong's gaze was chilling cold as that Li Family guard's Frenzied Lightning Heart-Shattering Fist grew closer and closer, landing on his body. At the same time, a thousand arms bloomed out from Huang Xiaolong's back, slamming down at the guard.

The Fifteenth Move of the Dragon God: Unrivaled Myriad Dragons!

True dragon qi transformed into countless divine dragons.

At a glance, more than ten thousand divine dragons flew forward, shattering the Li Family guard's Frenzied Lightning Heart-Shattering Fist, slamming into the guard's body.

Akin to a rotten leaf swept away by the wind, that Li Family guard was sent flying out from the great hall. But this wasn't the end of it; the three other Li Family guards behind Li Zishuai were also knocked back by Huang Xiaolong's myriad of divine dragons.

Zhao Weitong and the Grand Elders were stunned agape watching the four Li Family guards being sent flying out.

Li Zishuai's reason returned at the same time as his fear, shaking his head vehemently, "Impossible, impossible, impossible!!" The last time he collided with him, Huang Xiaolong wasn't even a Seventh Order God Realm. It wasn't that long ago, how could Huang Xiaolong defeat a mid-Ninth Order God Realm master?!

Huang Xiaolong was as indifferent as ever, he didn't even spare a glance at Li Zishuai, who was shaking his head in denial while muttering incoherently, as his fist landed directly on Li Zishuai's Qi Sea. Then, another punch shattered all the bones in his arms, legs, as well as his meridians.

Li Zishuai's limp body was knocked into the air, falling to the floor like a dead dog, twitching and jerking.

Huang Xiaolong subsequently turned around, his cold gaze fixed on Zhao Weitong and the other Grand Elders.

Zhao Weitong's legs buckled, kneeling before Huang Xiaolong. He didn't know what to say, as if his tongue went numb.

"Huang, Huang..." For the first time, he didn't know what to call Huang Xiaolong.

A sharp metal glint flashed in Huang Xiaolong's hand. In the next moment, Zhao Weitong's head rolled down from his shoulders with his eyes wide.

Zhao Kai and the Grand Elders finally reacted, fleeing in all directions.

Huang Xiaolong sneered watching this, the Mulberry Sword in his hand rising into the air. For the briefest second, multiple sword lights flashed, and with each flash of sword light came a splatter of blood as a Zhao Family Grand Elder dropped to the floor.

In the blink of an eye, the Zhao Family Patriarch and all Grand Elders were on the floor, including Zhao Weitong and Zhao Kai, a total of forty-six people.

Ignoring the pleas from these people, Huang Xiaolong summoned his true immortal essence fire, slowly extinguishing their souls one by one before throwing their corpses into the Asura Ring.

When Huang Xiaolong walked out from the great hall, the Zhao Family disciples arrived in droves like the rising tide, wave after wave of people.

Facing these Zhao Family disciples, Huang Xiaolong once again executed the Dragon Twirling Clouds, forming a giant wind cyclone, continuously expanding it with the Zhao Family's main courtyard as the center. All the Zhao Family disciples in its path were pulled into the turbulent cyclone.

The Zhao Family disciples that were rushing toward the mansion from afar began to run away in fear, however, they were still sucked into the cyclone shortly after.

In the end, stretching out ten thousand li radius with the Zhao Family Mansion main courtyard as the center, all Zhao Family disciples were swallowed by the wind cyclone, not one managed to escape.

A short while later, the giant wind cyclone dissipated.

Corpses of those Saint realm and above were collected and thrown into his Asura Ring.

"With the matter with the Zhao Family settled, it's time to go looking for the Black Tortoise Divine Fire." Huang Xiaolong spoke to himself, disappearing from the space above the Zhao Family mansion.

Two hours later, Huang Xiaolong reached a spot in the north side of Peace Emperor World, standing above a sea of ice.

Chapter 707: How Many People Does The Other Side Have?

As Huang Xiaolong observed the seemingly endless stretch of white water, tiny creases wrinkled his brows. In front of him was the Black North Sea, the largest sea in the Peace Emperor World, and also one of the coldest seas in the entire Black Tortoise Galaxy.

However, despite the high probability of the Black Tortoise Divine Fire being here in the Black North Sea, in its deepest region, it was still a difficult and troublesome search.

Above the Black North Sea, thin sleets of ice drifted down.

Huang Xiaolong extended one hand out to catch of one falling ice sleet—freezing cold! So cold that Huang Xiaolong's entire arm went numb.

He was already an Eighth Order God Realm master, and on top of that, Huang Xiaolong possessed the True Dragon Physique. More likely than not, he had the strongest physique among cultivators below Tenth Order God Realm.

Even so, his whole arm was numb from a single sleet of ice! One could imagine how terrifying this ice sleet was.

His current location was considered as the outer area of the Black North Sea, if he was in the deepest part, even with Huang Xiaolong's True Dragon Physique, he'd still become a frozen icicle.

Going through all possible methods in his mind, Huang Xiaolong summoned the Godly Mt. Xumi and entered it. Driving the Godly Mt. Xumi, he flew into the deeper parts, but an hour later, he was surprised to discover that even the Godly Mt. Xumi could not completely resist the Black North Sea's frigid temperature.

Although the Godly Mt. Xumi was a treasure of the Buddhist World, its main function was to restrain evil spirits and demons.

About an hour later, Huang Xiaolong had no other option but to put away the Godly Mt. Xumi, floating down on a deserted island.

"There are a lot of Flamedragon Flints and Yang Phoenix Stones inside the Hailstone and Xuanji Treasures, you can use to them forge a Yang element divine artifact," Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi suggested.

"Forge something myself?" Huang Xiaolong's mind went blank. He had never thought of forging a divine artifact himself.

"There are similarities between alchemy and forging. Based on your true immortal essence fire, forging a Yang element divine artifact should be easy," Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi added.

Huang Xiaolong nodded in agreement.

On the spot, Huang Xiaolong took out the Thousand Worlds Divine Furnace, then the Flamedragon Flints and Yang Phoenix Stones from the Hailstone and Xuanji Treasures, as well as several other ore materials and five different kinds of iron from the Divine World.

These dozen or so materials that Huang Xiaolong took out, each of them was the most Yang materials in nature in the Black Tortoise Galaxy, especially rare.

A palm-sized Flamedragon Flint would fetch millions of Xuanwu coins in an auction. But to Huang Xiaolong, these Flamedragon Flints and Yang Phoenix Stones were no different than common mined materials.

Under Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's guidance, Huang Xiaolog's hands began to move; the Flamedragon Flints and the other ores and iron, including the ones from the Divine World, formed a fire dragon, entering the Thousand Worlds Divine Furnace.

Following that, manipulating his true immortal essence fire, he slowly melted the irons and ores inside the Thousand Worlds Furnace individually before gradually having them blend into one.

Several hours later, the divine furnace emitted a resplendent light as a something glowing ember-red flew out from within. It rose and grew bigger with the wind; sixty meters in length, with a width of thirty meters, and thirty meters tall, looking like a ship whilst not.

"What is this thing?" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi looked at the object hovering in the air, surprised.

Huang Xiaolong thought for a second, answering, "Hm, naval vessel."

"Naval vessel?" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi was undeniably confused at this term he had never heard before.

Huang Xiaolong nodded, this was something he recreated copying naval vessels from his past life on Earth. Then again, this naval vessel was on a whole other level compared to the ones on Earth.

Then, Huang Xiaolong inscribed several fire-based arrays on the vessel's body, protective and attack formations, as well as a wind acceleration array. He also added diagrams of fire-related divine beasts like the Flame Dragon, Phoenix, Fiery Lion, and others.

A day later, Huang Xiaolong was admiring his handiwork with satisfaction. The sublime naval vessel was named Flame Dragon Vessel.

"It's finally finished. Only, I don't know about its speed." Huang Xiaolong tapped a foot against the ground, landing on the Flame Dragon Vessel's deck in a light leap. Taking out a hundred pieces of top divine grade spirit stone, he sent them into the central formation.

In an instant, the Flame Dragon Vessel rose from the deserted island, entering the waters of the Black North Sea and speeding forward at an unprecedented speed.

As the Flame Dragon Vessel speed forward, the diagrams of Flame Dragon, Phoenix, Fiery Lion, and other fire element divine beasts emitted a brilliant glow. Abstract images of these divine beasts circled around the naval vessel. From afar, it looked as if a group of fire element divine beasts protecting the ship.

The dozen fire-based arrays that Huang Xiaolong inscribed earlier automatically activated, forming a fire element barrier that enveloped the whole naval vessel.

Drifting ice sleets from above were kept away by this fire element barrier.

Standing on the deck, Huang Xiaolong actually did not feel any cold air, in fact, it was warm and comfortable like spring weather. Huang Xiaolong was happy with the result, perhaps the only complaint he had was that the Flame Dragon Vessel's speed was below his expectations.

Despite the high-level wind acceleration array he inscribed on the vessel's body, it was much slower compared to Huang Xiaolong's own flying speed. At most, its speed was comparable to a Seventh Order God Realm cultivator.

At this speed, it would take at least half a month to reach the deeper parts of the Black North Sea.

Then again, at the moment, Huang Xiaolong wasn't in a hurry. Thus the speed problem was negligible.

After a while, Huang Xiaolong sat in a meditative position on the deck, took out the rank six godhead and began refining.

Although the speed Huang Xiaolong's cultivation seemed much slower than before after breaking into Eighth Order God Realm, his cultivation still rose higher than the time he left Golden Dragon Peak by religiously refining the rank six godhead.

Though the Black North Sea was an extreme cold sea, there were various kinds of ice element beasts living in its waters.

As the Flame Dragon Vessel moved forward, it was inevitable that it would be attacked by the territorial beasts. However, the strength of these beasts was on the weaker side, most of them were below God Realm, while still on the outer periphery of the Black North Sea. Their attacks falling on the Flame Dragon Vessel's barrier were like an ant trying to shake a tree. The naval vessel remained steady as it sped onward.

Huang Xiaolong was able to cultivate in peace.

Two days quickly passed.

It was a peaceful two days' journey.

While the Flame Dragon Vessel was skidding along the water surface of the Black North Sea toward the deeper regions, on a big island up ahead stood a magnificent building structure built from ice.

This ice building was a branch of the Nether Ice Palace.

"Young Palace Lord, we discovered a large strange object that resembles a ship moving on the water surface in our direction." North Black Branch Leader Gao Haiming reported the matter to the Young Palace Lord of the Nether Ice Palace, Lu Ruibing.

The Nether Ice Palace's Young Palace Lord Lu Ruibing was doubtful, "Strange object that resembles a large ship?" Things of this level needed to be reported to him?

Gao Haiming continued, "This strange looking ship is very likely a divine artifact, moreover, it is an extreme Yang divine artifact. It's moving at high speed, comparable to an average Seventh Order God Realm master."

Lu Ruibing's eyes lit up: "Divine artifact of Extreme Yang nature!"

Lu Ruibing was very clear what an extreme Yang divine artifact meant for their Nether Ice Palace.

In the past, his parents had exhausted all ways and methods to get an extreme Yang divine artifact, but their wish was never fulfilled.

"How many people does the other side have?" Lu Ruibing could barely hide the excitement from his voice.

"Replying to Young Palace Lord, the other side only has one person." Hai Haiming answered.

"One person?" Lu Ruibing was dazed for a second, then he went mad with joy.

Chapter 708: How Is That Person's Strength?

"How is that person's strength? Did you manage to find out his identity?" After a brief moment of mad joy, Lu Ruibing urgently asked...

Gao Haiming truthfully reported, "That person is an early-Eighth Order God Realm master, as for who he is or his background, we do not have that information as of yet. But, one thing is for sure, he's not from our Peace Emperor World."

A light flickered in Lu Ruibing's eyes: "Early-Eighth Order God Realm."

Goa Haiming hesitated before adding, "Young Palace Lord, do you think this person is connected to the Zhao Family?"

Three days had passed since the Zhao Family's Patriarch Zhao Weitong and its Grand Elders were annihilated, the matter had already spread throughout the entire Peace Emperor World, shaking it upside-down.

Lu Ruibing laughed when he heard that, "Branch Leader Haiming, I understand what you're worried about, but do you think a single early-Eighth Order God Realm master is capable of annihilating the Zhao Family's Patriarch and over forty of its Grand Elders? Forget an early-Eighth Order God Realm, not even an early-Ninth Order God Realm can pull something like this, right?"

Gao Haiming nodded in agreement.

Indeed, as Lu Ruibing said, even an early-Ninth Order God Realm master wasn't capable of annihilating over forty Zhao Family Grand Elders, including the Zhao Family Patriarch, even less so an early-Eighth Order God Realm master.

Perhaps he was overthinking things.

"Young Palace Lord, shouldn't we first report this matter to Palace Lord and Mistress?" Pondering slightly, Gao Haiming said to Lu Ruibing. Though the suspicions that this person was related to the Zhao Family's annihilation was quelled, he felt that it paid to be more cautious.

Lu Ruibing shook his head, smiling as he said, "No need, I want to give Father and Mother a surprise after we succeed. Moreover, informing them now is not of much use, by the time they rush over, six or seven hours would have already passed, that person would be long gone." Lu Ruibing showed a resolute expression, "Pass down my orders, gather all Black North Branch's Sixth Order God Realm masters and above, tell them to rush over here as fast as they can!"

Gao Haiming could only comply with Lu Ruibing's orders.

A short while later, the Nether Ice Palace's Black North Branch's Sixth Order God Realm masters and above were all assembled.

Other than Lu Ruibing himself, who was a Fourth Order God Realm, there were four Sixth Order God Realms, three Seventh Order God Realms, and lastly, three Eighth Order God Realm masters.

During normal times, the Black Sea Branch didn't have so many God Realm masters present, but coincidentally, Lu Ruibing was here to check the branch's situation. These Sixth Order, Seventh Order, and Eighth Order God Realm masters could be said to be his guards.

Seeing all the Sixth Order God Realm masters and above already assembled before him, Lu Ruibing explained the situation and the target to them. Then, without further delay, he led the group, flying out from the branch building to where Huang Xiaolong was.

"I really don't know which peerless master the Zhao Family offended that their Patriarch and Grand Elders were all killed in one day." On the way, Gao Haiming heavily sighed.

The Zhao Family was established in the Peace Emperor World for tens of thousands of years, in fact, the Zhao Family was one of Peace Emperor World's hegemonic forces. How awe-inspiring Patriarch Zhao Weitong was, but he was exterminated just like that.

Affairs of the world were transient!

At the current time, the Zhao Family was all split up, some fled, others betrayed. The Zhao Family only remained as a name.

All these happened in mere days.

Lu Ruibing sighed as well, "Yes ah, in the flow of time which family can achieve eternal glory and never decline? However, the person who annihilated the Zhao Family is probably a peak late-Ninth Order God Realm master or above. I heard that even the Li Family's main lineage disciple Li Zishuai and his four mid-Ninth Order God Realm guards had their Qi Seas, meridians, both arms and legs crippled!"

Gao Haiming and all the accompanying God Realm masters were greatly shocked.

"This person does not even fear the Li Family?" Gao Haiming exclaimed.

The Li Family's main lineage disciple Li Zishuai and four of his mid-Ninth Order God Realm guards having their Qi Seas, meridians, both arms and legs crippled was something that Gao Haiming, as well as the others, did not know about. Hearing this now frightened them.

Lu Ruibing nodded, "That person even disregard the Li Family, they most likely come from one of the super forces."

Although the higher echelon of the major powers from Peace Emperor World knew what happened to Li Zishuai and his four guards, they did not know who did it. Increase their courage a hundred times over and these people still wouldn't dare to ask Li Zishuai about this.

If Li Zishuai was angered, just two of the Li Family's Tenth Order God Realm masters were enough to massacre the entire Peace Emperor World.

"Young Palace Lord, look! It's that strange looking ship!" Gao Haiming suddenly shouted.

Lu Ruibing followed the direction of Gao Haiming's eyes. In the distance was a strange looking ship emitting an ember-red glow, like an illusion, heading their way.

Intangible shadows of fire element divine beasts were flying around the 'ship'.

Lu Ruibing's eyes grew hot; it really was an extreme Yang divine artifact!

Though the ship was several thousand zhang in the distance, Lu Ruibing could keenly feel an extremely pure and warm Yang energy flowing toward him. Before this extreme pure Yang energy, the frigid coldness of the Black North Sea vanished into nothing. Even the falling ice sleet reduced noticeably.

Just this extreme Yang divine artifact itself was already a precious rare treasure. But, there were more than a dozen arrays inscribed onto the body of this divine artifact!

Based on Lu Ruibing's experience, at a glance, he could see that this extreme Yang divine artifact had several protective and attack formations! Inscribing array formations on a divine artifact was not easy.

A divine artifact complete with both protective and attack formations was rarer than rare.

The hotness in Lu Ruibing's eyes intensified.

Then, his gaze moved to stone hovering in front of the black-haired young man sitting on the deck, emitting a faint mesmerizing glow.

"This is...?!" His eyes widened to the size of a fist.

"Godhead!" Beside him, Gao Haiming exclaimed in shock.

Earlier, Gao Haiming merely heard the report from his subordinate, thus he wasn't aware of the godhead's existence.

Godhead!

Everyone in Lu Ruibing's group was shaken, staring at the stone with incredulity.

Lu Ruibing's hot gaze became fanatical, even his breathing grew heavy due to excitement, laughing loudly, "Even the Heavens are blessing my Nether Ice Palace!"

With this extreme Yang divine artifact and also that godhead, his early Ninth Order God Realm Father and Mother would be able to break through to mid-Ninth Order God Realm. At that time, it was only a matter of time for their Nether Ice Palace to become the ruler of Peace Emperor World!

"We must absolutely not let this person escape!" Lu Ruibing turned to Gao Haiming, "Also, end this quickly, don't let a wind of this reach others!"

Gao Haiming suppressed the nervous excitement in his heart and nodded at Lu Ruibing, he knew very well the importance of this.

At this time, Huang Xiaolong who was sitting on the deck refining the rank six godhead opened his eyes, seeing eleven excited faces.

"Looks like some people with bad eyesight are seeking death." Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi said with an evil smile.

Huang Xiaolong was indifferent, "Might as well top up some fertilizer for the Martial Spirit World."

Eleven God Realm masters; there were three Seventh Order God Realms and three Eighth Order God Realms. This would help in altering the lack of spiritual energy in Martial Spirit World.

Huang Xiaolong stood up, putting away the rank six godhead into his Asura Ring.

In this short time, Lu Ruibing's group had reached the Flame Dragon Vessel.

Chapter 709: The Black Tortoise Divine Fire Is Not At The Bottom Of The Sea

When Lu Ruibing's group of eleven reached the naval vessel, they immediately spread out, encircling Huang Xiaolong.

Watching his people easily encircle Huang Xiaolong, Lu Ruibing felt more confident and was no longer in a rush to act. He smiled amiably, asking, "This little brother, I haven't seen you around before, you're probably not of our Peace Emperor World. Which family and which world surface are you from? What's your purpose coming here to the Black North Sea?"

Although in Lu Ruibing's eyes this black-haired young man's treasures were in the palm of his hand, he still wanted to probe Huang Xiaolong's background and identity.

This way, he could be prepared for what may come.

Huang Xiaolong couldn't help shaking his head and laughing softly, knowing what little scheme the other side was playing at, but he decided to be honest, "I come from the Martial Spirit World, coming to Black North Sea searching for something."

"Martial Spirit World," Lu Ruibing, Gao Haiming, and the rest were greatly relieved after hearing Huang Xiaolong's answer. So, it was the Martial Spirit World!

These people knew of Martial Spirit World, one of the world surfaces close to their Peace Emperor World.

It was just a world surface that couldn't even enter the top ten thousand ranking, it seems like their earlier worry was unnecessary!

Lu Ruibing's smile widened, "I see, so little brother comes from Martial Spirit World, what is little brother searching for in this cold Black North Sea?"

"Black Tortoise Divine Fire." Huang Xiaolong said.

Lu Ruibing and his group were stunned, their hearts shook, watching Huang Xiaolong disbelief.

"You, you, what did you say? The Black Tortoise Divine Fire?!" Lu Ruibing's voice was quivering with uncontrollable excitement.

"Yes, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire." Huang Xiaolong calmly confirmed.

Receiving Huang Xiaolong's confirmation, Lu Ruibing had a feeling that the Heavens were raining him with all the blessings and luck.

The Black Tortoise Divine Fire!

One of the four great divine fires, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire was actually in their Peace Emperor World's Black North Sea all this time?!

At this time, it did not occur to Lu Ruibing why the black-haired young man would tell him about the Black Tortoise Divine Fire. Gao Haiming and the others were also too busy feeling excited to suspect anything.

It was some time later when Lu Ruibing finally composed himself. Looking at Huang Xiaolong, a light flickered in his eyes. His original plan was to kill this black-haired young man in the shortest time, but now however, he was willing to let this young man live a few more days.

Until he found the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, it would be fine to kill the young man after that!

While all these thoughts were running through Lu Ruibing's brain, Huang Xiaolong suddenly raised his hand. An overpowering suction force instantly pulled Gao Haiming and two other Eighth Order God Realm masters to his front.

Before these three Eighth Order God Realm masters could react, Huang Xiaolong's ten fingers formed into claws, slamming down on two people's heads, vigorous true immortal essence fire flowing out from his hands.

Two screams of agony rang in the cold air.

Gao Haiming finally regained his wits but was filled with dread instead. Letting out an exasperated shout, he struck both fists at Huang Xiaolong with all his strength!

A cold sneer rose at the corner of Huang Xiaolong's mouth as he struck both of his fists as well, going head-on against Gao Haiming's fists.

Gao Haiming was sent flying like a withered leaf blown by strong wind, crashing down on the other end of the deck, no longer moving after he rolled several feet.

The abrupt change in situation dumbfounded Lu Ruibing and the remaining seven God Realm masters who were still immersed in ecstasy after hearing about the Black Tortoise Divine Fire.

Lu Ruibing quickly realized what was going on and his face was drained of all color. He turned around, wanting to flee with the other seven Nether Ice Palace God Realm masters.

But, just as these Nether Ice Palace's people turned around, their bodies were pulled back by a powerful force, falling down onto the deck.

Huang Xiaolong walked over, shattering these Nether Ice Palace God Realm masters' Qi Seas and meridians.

With their Qi Seas and meridians shattered, as strong as a God Realm cultivator was, they would not be able to gather any battle qi. Thus, Huang Xiaolong wasn't worried about these people escaping.

Last of all, Huang Xiaolong walked toward Lu Ruibing.

"You! I'm the Young Palace Lord of the Nether Ice Palace!" Lu Ruibing was terrified, retreating backward with a half-crying face.

Huang Xiaolong said a perplexing sentence that Lu Ruibing didn't understand: "And Zhao Weitong was the Zhao Family's Patriarch!"

Huang Xiaolong didn't even put Zhao Weitong, the Zhao Family's Patriarch, in his eyes, what more a little Young Palace Lord of the Nether Ice Palace?

The reason Huang Xiaolong did not conceal the matter about the Black Tortoise Divine Fire simply because these people were already dead men in his eyes.

For a second, Lu Ruibing was still dazed, not understanding the meaning of Huang Xiaolong's perplexing sentence, but a possibility quickly struck him.

Could it be....?!

Thinking of this, Lu Ruibing turned deathly pale, "The Zhao Family Patriarch and the others were killed by you?!"

By this point, Huang Xiaolong was too lazy to answer more questions, the Absolute Soul Finger laced with his true immortal essence fire pierced through Lu Ruibing's forehead.

After killing Lu Ruibing and his group, Huang Xiaolong threw their bodies into the Asura Ring, the Flame Dragon Vessel continued to speed into the deep regions of the Black North Sea.

Huang Xiaolong once again sat down cross-legged on the deck, continuing to refine the rank six godhead.

Thin ice sleets continued to drift to the waters below.

In the blink of an eye, ten days had passed.

As he moved forward into the deeper regions of the Black North Sea, the Black North Cold Stream Flow grew increasingly stronger. In the end, even the Flame Dragon Vessel with its dozen protective arrays couldn't completely prevent the frigid air from encroaching.

This far into the Black North Sea, the Black North Cold Stream Flow had completely merged as one with its natural surroundings. All living beings in this part of the Black North Sea had already turned into ice.

In the outer and middle periphery, Huang Xiaolong would occasionally run into some Saint realm and God Realm ice element beasts' attacks or disturbance, whereas now, here in the deep region, there wasn't even a single ice element beasts to be seen.

Not even beasts with strength reaching Tenth Order God Realm could live in the deeper regions of this Black North Sea.

That year when Huang Xiaolong entered the Hailstone Forest in search of the Hailstone Treasure, its frigid airflow could freeze time and space, yet this Black North Cold Stream Flow was much, much more horrifying than the Hailstone Forest's frigid air.

If it wasn't for several reasons such as the Flame Dragon Vessel, Huang Xiaolong's own cultivation having reached Eighth Order God Realm, his True Dragon Physique's toughness, and Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi continuously using his true dragon qi to form a protective layer around Huang Xiaolong, he would have frozen solid long ago, becoming part of the scenery.

Upon entering the deeper region of the Black North Sea, Huang Xiaolong gradually reduced the size of the Flame Dragon Vessel until it was twenty meters in length and six meters wide, with a height of three meters. Through a short distance transmission array, Huang Xiaolong entered the cabin below. The Flame Dragon Vessel submerged into the water.

Deep under, the frigid coldness was many times more terrifying.

Huang Xiaolong was forced to circulate his god battle qi to resist the Black North Cold Stream Flow while exerting his divine sense to the limit searching for signs of the Black Tortoise Divine Fire under the sea.

What truly depressed Huang Xiaolong was the fact that, ten days later, he did not find anything at all. In these ten days' time, he practically searched every corner of the seabed in the deep region. Other than sea water, there was only more sea water and endless coral reefs.

One thing that baffled Huang Xiaolong was that the sea water wasn't frozen despite the horrifying cold!

"Perhaps the Black Tortoise Divine Fire is not at the bottom of the sea?" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi said.

"Not at the bottom of the sea?!" Huang Xiaolong was dazed for a few seconds.

If not here, then...?!

Huang Xiaolong's eyes brightened, perhaps on the ice islands above?

Within the deep region of the Black North Sea, there were quite a lot of large icebergs floating on the sea surface, some so big that they were practically islands.

Not wasting any more time, Huang Xiaolong immediately maneuvered the Flame Dragon Vessel upward to the water surface, and into the air. Once again, he spread his divine sense and began searching.

Three days passed in this manner.

Then, from the top of a giant ice island, Huang Xiaolong sensed an odd energy fluctuation.

Chapter 710: Chaos Space

Sensing that odd energy fluctuation coming from the giant ice island below made Huang Xiaolong, who had been bitterly searching for the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, feel a rush of elation.

In this deep region of the Black North Sea, there were no living creatures. If so, what did an out of nowhere odd energy fluctuation represent?!

Huang Xiaolong immediately steered the Flame Dragon Vessel downwards, lowering it twenty meters down before letting it hover in the air as he spread out his divine sense, carefully trying to pinpoint the origin of that odd energy fluctuation.

However, Huang Xiaolong ended feeling vexed again, for when he spread his divine sense searching for its location, the odd energy fluctuation disappeared.

Half an hour later, Huang Xiaolong steered the Flame Dragon Vessel up into the air, flying around the large ice island twice, but the odd energy fluctuation did not appear again.

It even made Huang Xiaolong wonder if he had imagined it.

"One more time, carefully!" Just as Huang Xiaolong begin to doubt himself, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's voice sounded.

Huang Xiaolong did not expect Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi to say that, did he feel the fluctuation as well?

"The Black Tortoise Divine Fire is one of four divine fires, possessing unfathomable power, if it was so easily discovered, then it wouldn't be the Black Tortoise Divine Fire." Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi added.

Huang Xiaolong nodded in agreement, maneuvering the Flame Dragon Vessel around the island as his divine sense carefully searched the island.

Still, one hour later, there were no signs of that energy fluctuation.

Huang Xiaolong's eyebrows were scrunched together observing the island below when an extremely weak fluctuation caught his attention.

His eyes lit up, tilting his neck slightly looking at an iceberg up ahead.

That extremely weak fluctuation came from that iceberg.

A moment later, after steering the Flame Dragon Vessel, Huang Xiaolong reached the targeted iceberg.

After confirming that the odd energy fluctuation came from this iceberg, he began to observe the iceberg in detail. He quickly discovered its difference from other icebergs.

The ice that formed on this mountain was more transparent and brighter, moreover, it reflected a soft blue hue. He was able to detect a very weak but distinctive and pure ice element qi.

"Break open this iceberg and see," said Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi.

Break open? Huang Xiaolong was momentarily taken aback, then nodded in agreement. His palm slammed down on the ice surface in front of him, but the result astonished him.

The force of his palm dissipated upon reaching the ice, vanishing all of a sudden, while the iceberg remained undisturbed.

This...?! A sharp light flickered in his eyes.

"Such fearsome devouring force!" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's expression grew solemn.

Huang Xiaolong used a significant amount of force in his attack just now, yet it disappeared almost instantly being, devoured by the iceberg!

Although Huang Xiaolong was an Eighth Order God Realm, the strike of his palm was comparable to a late-Ninth Order God Realm master. Just now, the force of his palm was swallowed without a ripple or a sound, proving how terrifying that devouring force was.

"Try attacking it with all your strength." Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi pondered then suggested to Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong nodded, leaping into the air and summoning his twin dragon martial spirits, the blue and black dragons, soul transforming in an instant. At the same time, he triggered the Asure bloodline within his body, causing streams of frigid Asura qi to surge out from his skin.

Finally, one thousand arms fanned out behind Huang Xiaolong. Letting out a thunderous shout, an attack encompassing all elements of his strength struck down.

The Fifteenth Move of the Dragon God: Unrivaled Myriad Dragons!

Tens of thousands of divine dragons flew out, submerging the iceberg.

In the next moment, Huang Xiaolong's eyes became large as fists as he stared in shock at the iceberg that looked as serene as always even after taking his strongest attack.

The iceberg didn't even tremble.

An aureate light flashed as Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi flew out from the Dragon Pearl's space, appearing in front of Huang Xiaolong.

"Let me try!" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi spoke in a serious tone. Immediately, his vast innate dragon power surged out and his four claws slammed down on the iceberg with his full strength.

Suddenly, a blinding white light exploded from the iceberg, revealing a large white spatial crack before Huang Xiaolong and Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi. Their bodies staggered, and in that split second, both of them were sucked into that spatial crack.

Huang Xiaolong felt as if heaven and earth were spinning like a top. When he opened his eyes again, he was in a world of ice and snow.

Spheres of icy-snow drifted from the sky above, furthermore, this icy-snow emitted ice blue fire!

All of a sudden, a ball of icy-snow fire plummeted directly above Huang Xiaolong's head. Startled, Huang Xiaolong leaped away, avoiding injury.

When the icy-snow fireball flew past Huang Xiaolong, he felt the horrifying destructive power within. When it fell to the ground, the icy ground actually melted, leaving a hole for the icy-snow fireball to enter deep into the ground.

But, the melted ground 'recovered' quickly.

What a strange space!

"This, could this be the legendary chaos space?!" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi exclaimed.

"Chaos space?" Huang Xiaolong was perplexed.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi nodded, "A Saint realm expert can form a Saint Realm space, a God Realm master can form a God Realm space, so can a Highgod Realm master. However, this legendary chaos space is born from Chaos itself. No one has ever seen how a chaos space looks like, so I'm not sure if this is it or not."

As Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi and Huang Xiaolong were conversing, the icy-snow world quaked like it was about to shatter.

Huang Xiaolong flew high up into the air, but was shaken by the chaotic space force.

To Huang Xiaolong and Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's surprise, all the surrounding icy-snow spheres flew toward a certain direction, gathering.

More and more icy-snow flames gathered. Their blinding white light intensified, then exploded, its light scattering like a brilliant diamond.

When the light dissipated, an enormous creature formed from the icy-snow fire appeared in front of Huang Xiaolong and Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi.

Looking closely, this enormous creature turned out to be a black tortoise, tall and wide like a great mountain. On top of its shell laid a similarly large snake.

"Black Tortoise Divine Fire!" The words flew out from Huang Xiaolong's mouth.

The moment Huang Xiaolong's voice sounded, that giant black tortoise and enormous snake formed from icy-snow flames opened their mouths, sucking Huang Xiaolong to their side.

Huang Xiaolong was afraid. He tried to dodge, but to his horror, he couldn't move at all. Even Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi with his innate dragon qi was unable to help Huang Xiaolong.

In the blink of an eye, Huang Xiaolong was swallowed by the Black Tortoise Divine Fire.

To Huang Xiaolong, everything turned black as he lost consciousness.

Not knowing how long had passed, in his blurry consciousness, Huang Xiaolong felt as if he was floating aimlessly in a sea of fire, he felt as if he himself was the fire.

More timed passed. Suddenly, Huang Xiaolong felt cold, very, very cold. Cold that pierced his bones, as if he was entirely wrapped by ice. Not only his flesh, blood, meridians, and bones were cold, even his soul seemed frozen.

Once again, Huang Xiaolong lost conscious.

When he was vaguely conscious, he was back in the sea of fire, and he was fire.

Following that, frigid ice enveloped him.

Hot, then cold, repeatedly.

When he was in the sea of fire, Huang Xiaolong felt extremely comfortable, whereas in the frigid coldness, he hovered between life and death.

Chapter 711: Integrating With the Black Tortoise Divine Fire

In his rare moment of vague consciousness, Huang Xiaolong felt a glaring light shining at him, making him open his eyes and standing up as he surveyed his surroundings. He found himself standing at the same large ice island, but the iceberg that was in front of him before had disappeared.

Huang Xiaolong raised his arms up; both of his arms were still intact!

His head lowered, checking his legs; his legs were still there!

No parts of his body were missing! He actually didn't die?!

'What exactly happened?' Huang Xiaolong clearly remembered that he was swallowed by the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, how was he still alive?!

"Old Dragon, what happened? We actually didn't die?" Huang Xiaolong's face split into a foolish grin. He thought he was dead for sure, but now that he woke up to discover that he was still alive, this was indeed a matter to be happy about.

"I also am not very clear why the two of us did not die, however, check your current strength." Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi also spoke with obvious gratification.

Strength? Huang Xiaolong was baffled, but he still did as Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi said.

"This... peak mid-Eighth Order God Realm?!" Huang Xiaolong exclaimed in surprise after checking his condition.

He actually advanced to peak mid-Eighth Order God Realm? When and how did this happen? Then, Huang Xiaolong noticed a round icy-snow fire inside him.

This icy-snow fire was...

"The Black Tortoise Divine Fire!" Huang Xiaolong almost shouted. Why was the Black Tortoise Fire inside his body?! Moreover, the Black Tortoise Fire and him were one, integrated.

"It really is the Black Tortoise Divine Fire! Kid, looks like not only we didn't die, it was a blessing in disguise!" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi laughed, saying, "Not only you, even my strength has increased by a lot, on top of that, my true form, the Golden Dragon physique's defense and power have greatly strengthened!"

After undergoing the Black Tortoise Divine Fire's tempering, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi had already discovered that his true form's physique was more sturdy and tougher, totally transformed!

Hearing Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi say this, Huang Xiaolong quickly checked his physical condition. To his delight, his True Dragon Physique had also grown much stronger, and there were some distinctive changes.

Huang Xiaolong quickly ran the Treasure Dragon Protective Shield Art as a thought crossed his mind, causing the Treasure Dragon diagram to emerge. To Huang Xiaolong's amazement, from the deep void, an exceedingly pure spiritual energy drilled into his body.

Moreover, Huang Xiaolong noticed that this spiritual energy was shimmering like it was weaved out from starlight.

When this shimmering starry spiritual energy entered his body, it was instantly absorbed, integrating with every part of his True Dragon Physique.

A refreshing cool feeling spread all over Huang Xiaolong's body, every pore on his skin opening.

"This is Black Tortoise Galaxy's star force!" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi screamed excitedly.

"Black Tortoise Galaxy's star force!" Huang Xiaolong was stunned at first, but it quickly turned into delight, "You're saying that this is the star force of the Black Tortoise Galaxy?!"

The Black Tortoise Galaxy's star force was the highest grade of spiritual energy in the galaxy!

"Yes, it definitely is the Black Tortoise Galaxy's star force, only that spiritual energy could be so incredibly pure." Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi was certain.

Huang Xiaolong took a deep breath to calm his racing heart.

It seems like he had successfully integrated with the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, otherwise he wouldn't be able to absorb the Black Tortoise Galaxy's star force.

In the end, Huang Xiaolong couldn't suppress the waves of excitement in his heart, letting a loud shout skyward. Vigorous echoes of his voice shook the surrounding ice mountains, causing ice and snow to roll down.

Some of the ice and snow landed on Huang Xiaolong's body, feeling cool and refreshing. This time, this ice and snow brought him a comfortable feeling.

They were at the deep region of the Black North Sea where everything was frozen solid at the slightest contact with the ice and snow here. Before this, even Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi dared not allow these little things fall on his Golden Dragon true form.

Watching the Black North Sea snow drifting from the sky above, Huang Xiaolong tried to summon the Black Tortoise Divine Fire inside him. An icy blue light flashed over Huang Xiaolong's hands as two wisps of icy-snow fire appeared in his palms.

With a gentle wave, the two wisps landed on two different ice mountains in the distance. Huang Xiaolong watched as the two mountain evaporated like water in a split second!

Erased from this land!

The power of the Black Tortoise Divine Fire made him gasp in amazement. Even Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi felt a shiver watching this.

This surpassed terrifying!

Every single iceberg inside the deep regions of the Black North Sea was formed after hundreds of thousands of years, even millions or longer. They were extremely tough, to the point that Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi couldn't say for sure that he would be able to shatter an ice mountain despite using his full strength.

Yet, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire had a large ice mountain evaporated in an instant! Not even a little layer of the ice mountain remained!

Looking at the spots where the two ice mountains used to be, Huang Xiaolong himself was feeling scared.

That time in Royal Pill City, if he and Xiang Mingzhi competed on a martial stage instead of alchemy refinement, he definitely wouldn't be Xiang Mingzhi's opponent.

Who's to say that he wouldn't have been been turned into a pool of mist by Xiang Mingzhi's Azure Dragon Divine Fire?

But now, he had the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, this greatly assured Huang Xiaolong.

Although it was said that the Azure Dragon Divine Fire was the 'head' of the four divine fires, his Master Ascending Moon Old Man had said that neither one of the four divine fires was stronger than the other, what really mattered was the strength of the person who obtained them.

Now that he had the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, he had the confidence to defeat Xiang Mingzhi again if put up against him.

A long time later, Huang Xiaolong regained his calm. Sitting down cross-legged on the ice island, he circulated the Asura Tactics. The Treasure Dragon diagram emerged as he began cultivating by absorbing the Black Tortoise Galaxy's star force.

The Black Tortoise star force entered Huang Xiaolong's body from the deep void.

Energy flowed endlessly, shimmering like stardust.

Huang Xiaolong was wholly shrouded inside a cocoon of star force. From the distance, he was like a small floating star, shining brightly.

By the time Huang Xiaolong opened his eyes again, several days had passed.

After just a few days of cultivation, Huang Xiaolong was astounded to discover that his strength had increased once more, albeit very little. Yet, it was comparable to him cultivating for one year while consuming Exalted Divinity Pellets daily! Close to the speed of his cultivation when he absorbed the rank six godhead.

He believed that it wouldn't take long for him to breakthrough to late-Eighth Order God Realm.

'I wonder if Father and Mother are doing well.' After his elation passed, Huang Xiaolong thought of his family. During the time he was integrating with the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, his consciousness has been vague, therefore he didn't know how long the integration process took.

Thinking of his family, Huang Xiaolong leaped into the air, flying out to the outer periphery of the Black North Sea.

Naturally, Huang Xiaolong wasn't afraid of the cold after integrating with the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, hence the Flame Dragon Vessel was unnecessary. His flying speed was also much faster than the naval vessel.

He would most likely be out of the Black North Sea in half a day.

While Huang Xiaolong was flying out of the Black North Sea at high speed, on the outer periphery of the sea, there were Nether Ice Palace masters in fire element armor everywhere.

"It has already been five years, how could the murderer who killed Young Palace Lord still be here?" A Nether Ice Palace Elder grumbled.

"This is Palace Lord's order, we have no other choice. Until the day we find the murderer, we'll be staying in the Black North Sea." Another Nether Ice Palace Elder shook his head, sighing.

A few hours later, Huang Xiaolong appeared in the sky above the Black North Sea's outer periphery, sneering as he watched a group of Nether Ice Palace masters and listened in to their conversation. Unexpectedly, these Nether Ice Palace people were so persistent, even more so when he heard that five years had passed!

At this point, a few Nether Ice Palace masters noticed Huang Xiaolong's presence and flew toward him.

Huang Xiaolong pondered for a moment, deciding not to use the Black Tortoise Divine Fire. Instead, he took out the Mulberry Sword.

After all, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire's power was too terrifying, there was still some use for these people's corpses.

Chapter 712: Annihilating the Nether Ice Palace

In Huang Xiaolong's grip, the Mulberry Sword quivered, seemingly in anticipation, even before the Nether Ice Palace masters that flew toward Huang Xiaolong spoke one syllable. Multiple sword qi rays shot over, piercing through every single master from the other party.

That group of Nether Ice Palace masters stiffened in the air. Their eyes were dazed as they looked at their own bodies, plummeting from the high air in the next moment.

The situation over here immediately attracted the attention of other Nether Ice Palace masters nearby. Angry roars reverberated from several different directions as they flung attacks at Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong watched with an aloof expression, his figure flickered into a blur as he moved.

With every move, the Mulberry Sword in his hand would bring a rain of blood, accompanied by tragic wails that rose and fell like the waves.

Moments later, the sea below was dyed red.

The screams stopped, leaving an eerie silence in the cold air.

With every kill, Huang Xiaolong would move the corpse into the Asura Ring. In a short time, the number of corpses inside the Asura Ring had increased by several thousand Saint realm cultivators, and twenty corpses of God Realm cultivators.

However, not every single one of the Nether Ice Palace's people were killed. Huang Xiaolong left one alive, an Elder of the Nether Ice Palace who he soul-scoured for information. More precisely, he searched for the location of the Nether Ice Palace's headquarters.

Undoubtedly, Huang Xiaolong's goal was to cut the weeds and dig up the roots.

As long as the Nether Ice Palace Lord and Grand Elders were dead, then the Nether Ice Palace's forces would share the same fate as the Zhao Family; split and divided, swallowed by the Demonic Cult and the Mo Family.

Shortly after, Huang Xiaolong was done with soul-scouring the Nether Ice Palace Elder's mind and he ended the Elder's life. He then flew in the direction of the Nether Ice Palace headquarters, located not far from the Black North Sea.

At Huang Xiaolong' current flying speed, he would arrive in slightly over an hour's time.

When he reached the Nether Ice Palace, the Palace Lord was busy manhandling four maids.

'Battling' one against four.

The moans and grunts grew louder.

It seemed like the Nether Ice Palace Lord's lower part was well endowed, but then again, Huang Xiaolong wasn't in the mood to appreciate these things. The Mulberry Sword in his hand slashed down.

"Who⸺?!" The instant Huang Xiaolong's Mulberry Sword slashed down, the Nether Ice Palace Lord immediately sensed hostility. His shout rumbled like an angry thunder.

In fact, this was a high level sound technique called Great Vibrating Thunder Sound.

At the same time, the Nether Ice Palace Lord flew up from the four maids' naked bodies.

However, that Great Vibrating Thunder Sound might have an effect on others, but it was completely ineffective on Huang Xiaolong. Just as the Nether Ice Palace Lord was about to leave the four maids, Huang Xiaolong's sword pierced through his Qi Sea.

The Mulberry Sword's tip slid through his Qi Sea, emerging from his back.

Huang Xiaolong pulled his sword back as the Nether Ice Palace Lord's miserable scream rang out, stumbling to the floor.

The four Nether Ice Palace maids shrieked in panic. Regardless of their naked bodies, they ran as fast as they could toward the door.

Without looking back, Huang Xiaolong made a slash with the Mulberry Sword to the back and the four maids collapsed, a foot away from the door.

"Who are you?" Deathly pale, the Nether Ice Palace Lord asked through gritted teeth, yet his entire being reflected the fear in his heart, "May I presumptuously ask, how did our Nether Ice Palace offend this gentleman?"

Huang Xiaolong replied with a deadpan face, "Didn't you order your men to search the Black North Sea and capture me?"

Nether Ice Palace Lord's face tightened: "It was you?!" This person in front of him was his son's murderer?

Huang Xiaolong did not continue talking. He raised the Mulberry Sword and stabbed it through the eyebrows of the Nether Ice Palace Lord, true immortal essence fire rushed down the length of the Mulberry Sword.

The Nether Ice Palace Lord, a peak early-Ninth Order God Realm master—dead!

Before Huang Xiaolong integrated with the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, he was able to send those mid-Ninth Order God Realm Li Family guards flying with a punch, not to mention that his real strength had grown by leaps and bounds after integrating with the Black Tortoise Divine Fire. Hence, killing a peak early Ninth Order God Realm was, in fact, quite easy.

Huang Xiaolong threw the Nether Ice Palace Lord as well as the four maids' bodies into his Asura Ring and walked out from the inner hall through the doors.

When Huang Xiaolong stepped out, the Nether Ice Palace's masters were rushing in his direction from every corner, tightly encircling him.

From the large group of Nether Ice Palace masters, an alluring woman clad in colorful brocade robes stepped forward. Even without asking, Huang Xiaolong knew that this woman was the Mistress of the Nether Ice Palace.

He acknowledged that this woman's cleavage was astounding, quivering from the slightest step. Despite them being veiled by the colorful brocade robes, Huang Xiaolong intuitively felt that they were really big. He couldn't resist taking a second glance.

Inexplicably, Huang Xiaolong visually compared them with Shi Xiaofei's. Although Shi Xiaofei was not lacking in any way, in terms of size, she lost to this Nether Ice Palace Mistress.

"You are? What matters do you have breaking into our Nether Ice Palace? Where is my husband?" The Nether Ice Palace Mistress directed several questions at Huang Xiaolong, not knowing that her husband had already died in Huang Xiaolong's hands.

Huang Xiaolong did not answer. Taking a quick look around at the people encircling him, he flew up, spinning into a giant wind cyclone right inside the heart of the group containing the Nether Ice Palace masters and their Mistress. The giant wind cyclone expanded even further in the blink of an eye, covering the whole Nether Ice Palace headquarters.

Including the Nether Ice Palace Mistress, all Nether Ice Palace masters were pulled into the wind cyclone.

This giant wind cyclone was the same move that Huang Xiaolong used at the Zhao Family Manor, Dragon Twirling Clouds.

After integrating with the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, Huang Xiaolong comprehended its devouring power, increasing his understanding of Dragon Twirling Clouds.

A horrifying devouring power continued to expand outside of the giant wind cyclone. The top of the giant wind cyclone had transformed into thousands of great wind dragons.

Half an hour later, the giant wind cyclone vanished, so did the thousands of great wind dragons in the sky.

Looking at the corpses of the Nether Ice Palace masters hovering in the air, Huang Xiaolong collected all of them, throwing them into his Asura Ring and disappearing from the scene.

After leaving the Nether Ice Palace headquarters, Huang Xiaolong made his way out of Peace Emperor World, rushing back to Martial Spirit World.

As for how the Demonic Cult and the Mo Family planned to swallow the remnants of the Zhao Family and the Nether Ice Palace, Huang Xiaolong was not interested. These small forces of Peace Emperor World were not even qualified as first rank forces in the Black Tortoise Galaxy, Huang Xiaolong was too lazy to subjugate them,

Once he was out from Peace Emperor World, Huang Xiaolong's speed increased. Three hours later, he was finally back in Martial Spirit World.

'I'm finally back.' Standing high in Martial Spirit World's stratosphere, breathing this world's air, Huang Xiaolong vanished in a flash of light, speeding back to the Huang Clan Manor.

When he returned to Martial Spirit World this time, Huang Xiaolong keenly felt that its spiritual energy had improved, no longer feeble and chaotic like before.

Looks like his parent and the others had worked hard to help Martial Spirit World recover in his absence.

Very soon, Huang Xiaolong could already see the Huang Clan Manor's silhouette.

Compared to the time he left, the Huang Clan Manor had completely transformed once again. Those depraved murals and statues built by the Ying Family Grand Elder Ying Fei and the others were demolished and rebuilt. This newly rebuilt Huang Clan Manor was even grander, more majestic, and more beautiful than before.

"Big brother's back!" Huang Xiaohai spotted Huang Xiaolong, hollering in delight.

His voice rang clearly in the entire Huang Clan Manor. Instantly, all the Huang Family, Shi Xiaofei, and the others rushed out, breaking into happy smiles.

Although, when Huang Xiaolong left, he had mentioned that he might return several years later, telling everyone to wait for him here, as the years passed, it would be a lie to say they did not worry about him, especially Shi Xiaofei. When she saw Huang Xiaolong, her beautiful eyes were red-rimmed.

Chapter 713: Mastering the Black Tortoise Divine Fire

"During the time I was absent, was everyone and the Martial Spirit World well?" Huang Xiaolong asked, not directing the question to anyone in particular.

This resulted in everyone fighting to answer Huang Xiaolong, cutting and interjecting each other's sentences, recounting almost everything that happened in the five years that Huang Xiaolong was away.

After Huang Xiaolong left, nothing out of ordinary happened in Martial Spirit World, the Twin Celestial World's Ying Family did not send more masters to occupy it. They were probably overly frightened of Huang Xiaolong, thus did not dare to send any more people.

During Huang Xiaolong's absence, under the effort of the Huang Family and Martial Spirit World's large and small families, empires, and kingdoms' effort, the Martial Spirit World's situation had greatly improved. Especially on the Snow Wind Continent where transformations were obvious.

After all, before Huang Xiaolong left, he used a thousand top divine grade spirit stones to lay out a large scale Spirit Amplifying Array.

At the current time, the spiritual energy within ten thousand li radius around the Huang Clan Manor was richer than the one in Peace Emperor World.

Of course, it was still a long way from the Cloudsea Mainland level or the Black Warrior Institute.

However, Huang Xiaolong believed that, in a hundred years, this ten thousand li radius from the Huang Clan Manor would enjoy spiritual energy comparable to the Cloudsea Mainland and Black Warrior Institute, even surpassing both in a few hundred years.

Accompanied by a large group of people, Huang Xiaolong walked inside.

Various kinds of spiritual trees, flowers, and herbs were planted in the manor, each of them emitting a brilliant soft glow and mesmerizing scent. But there was a lack of spiritual beasts, giving an incomplete feeling despite the wonderful atmosphere.

"Almost all of Martial Spirit World's spiritual beasts were killed to extinction by the Zhao and Ying Families at the beginning. We discussed earlier about going to capture some spiritual beasts from other world surfaces when you come back, and buy a large batch when we go back to the Cloudsea Mainland." Shi Xiaofei explained.

Huang Xiaolong nodded, rushing wouldn't help this matter. To have Martial Spirit World fully recovered was possible in a short few years.

Following that, Huang Xiaolong asked about their cultivation progress and problems, because he noticed that everyone's strength had improved by a large margin.

Everything was progressing in a good direction.

On the night of Huang Xiaolong's return, the Huang Clan Manor held a banquet, toasts and laughter rang throughout the night.

His successful trip to Peace Emperor World, integrating with the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, put Huang Xiaolong in an excellent mood, his wine cup was never empty.

The banquet lasted until the sun came up the next day before everyone dispersed. Huang Xiaolong too went back to his courtyard.

This courtyard was rebuilt according to the structure of Huang Xiaolong's courtyard when he was small in the old Huang Clan Manor, almost every aspect of it resembled the courtyard he used to live in.

A nostalgic feeling filled Huang Xiaolong as he looked around at the familiar surroundings.

In the blink of an eye, more than a hundred years had passed since he was reborn into this world.

More than a hundred years... From the time when his martial spirit was awakened, that small Houtian child has become a peak mid-Eighth Order God Realm master!

Huang Xiaolong raised his palms up, clapping his hands together, then pulling away. Two blue icy-snow flames appeared on his palms.

Though he had integrated with the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, it was still up to him to continuously explore what it can do. What he currently knew about it barely scratched the tip of a giant iceberg.

As his understanding of the Black Tortoise Divine Fire grew deeper, his intuition told him that the four great divine fires were not something born in their lesser realm. Then, how did the chaos space that nurtured these four divine fires appear in their lesser realm?

Huang Xiaolong couldn't figure out this point, and neither could Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi.

Watching the two small icy-snow fireballs in his palms, a thought came to Huang Xiaolong. He attempted to retrieve the two fireballs into his body, and after more than a dozen times, he was finally able to do so.

When that succeeded, he summoned the divine fire out again. This time, he tried making it form a different shape.

What made Huang Xiaolong laugh wryly was that no matter how the fireballs changed their shape, they forever looked like two !

A few days later, they no longer looked like two steamed buns, but stones.

Huang Xiaolong even had an absurd thought that the Black Tortoise Divine Fire was deliberately making things difficult for him. An entity born of nature like this divine fire definitely had its own awareness.

He tried day after day, learning day after day, understanding more with each passing day.

As he learned and familiarized himself with the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, Huang Xiaolong was absorbing Black Tortoise Galaxy's star force to cultivate and refined the rank six godhead at the same time.

In the end, Huang Xiaolong and his family, as well as Shi Xiaofei, stayed at the Martial Spirit World.

Another three years passed.

The rank six godhead crumbled into ashes, emptied out by Huang Xiaolong. Moreover, Huang Xiaolong had been absorbing the Black Tortoise Galaxy's force for the past three years, advancing to late-Eighth Order God Realm from peak mid-Eighth Order God Realm. Further to that, these three years also gave Huang Xiaolong ample time to consolidate his new strength and realm.

In these three years, Huang Xiaolong's True Dragon Physique had been continuously tempered by the Black Tortoise star force, evolving once more.

His internal organs, as well as his meridians and Qi Sea, glimmered like starlight, akin to a primeval galaxy. Due to the effects of the Black Tortoise star force's tempering for the last three years, Huang Xiaolong's True Dragon Physique was now twice as strong.

It was already a freakish physique, but now, even Huang Xiaolong couldn't say for sure how monstrous his True Dragon Physique had become. He only knew that, based purely on his body's power, his fist could punch a pit of unfathomable depth that could spit out magma from the earth core.

He suspected that once he broke through to late-Tenth Order God Realm, he could pierce a hole through a world surface like Martial Spirit World with one punch!

Pierce a hole through a world surface!

Even his Master, the Black Warrior Institute Principal, couldn't do this.

The Treasure Dragon diagram inside his body had assimilated the Black Tortoise Divine Fire's devouring power, greatly enhancing its efficiency. Now, when Huang Xiaolong circulated the Treasure Dragon Protective Shield Art, Black Tortoise star force would flood into his body.

In these three years, Huang Xiaolong also used the Blood Sacrificial Law to refine all the Zhao Family and Nether Ice Palace corpses into Martial Spirit World's land, contributing to Martial Spirit World's current vibrant spiritual energy. Not only did Martial Spirit World's spiritual energy recover, its quality had also increased a level.

Even more so within ten thousand li radius around the Huang Clan Manor, turning it into a holy land of Martial Spirit World.

Huang Xiaolong dictated that, every ten years, all Emperors, Kings, the Patriarchs of prominent families, and sect Chiefs were to make a pilgrimage to the Huang Clan Manor, the attendance was compulsory.

According to each empire, kingdom, and family's contributions and meritorious deeds toward Martial Spirit World, they were awarded various kinds of heaven grade, saint grade, and divine grade spirit pellets, as well as heaven grade, saint grade, and divine grade spirit stones.

Hence, every empire, kingdom, family, and forces made desperate efforts to rebuild Martial Spirit World.

It created a harmonious and thriving Martial Spirit World.

From time to time, Huang Xiaolong, his parents, siblings, Zhao Shu, Zhang Fu, and the others would go to other world surfaces to capture spiritual beasts and bring them back to Martial Spirit World, rebuilding the missing component of nature.

Late into the silent night.

A sudden flash of bright light appeared in the mountain woods behind Huang Clan Manor. Two long swords formed from icy-snow fire shot forward, everything in their path turning into icicles!

Then, the two longswords made a turn in the air, returning in the same path. The icicles from moments ago vanished, turning into a stretch of fire.

A short while later, Huang Xiaolong retrieved both fiery longswords into his body and nodded with satisfaction.

After three years, as his comprehension of the Black Tortoise Divine Fire deepened, he was able to manipulate a bigger part of his force. Not only was he able to shape the fire into various forms, he could manipulate its ice and fire origin force separately.

Those two icy-snow fire longswords just now were, in fact, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire manipulated by him. In the shape of a sword, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire's attack power became even stronger.

Chapter 714: Heavenly Mountain

After the two icy snow fire longswords entered Huang Xiaolong's body, snowy white fireballs that exuded a cold energy emerged to the surface of his body, gradually merging with other white fireballs into a flaming divine armor that covered Huang Xiaolong from the neck down.

On the surface of the snowy white divine flames was the emblem of a black tortoise and a snake. It looked vivid and alive, as it was shaped by the Black Tortoise Divine Fire's spirit.

Huang Xiaolong persisted in his training in these three years and he could already manipulate the Black Tortoise Divine Fire to form the Black Tortoise Divine Armor. It would be a good defense when fighting against an enemy. However, Huang Xiaolong had no idea how strong the Black Tortoise Divine Armor was.

To test it out, he requested Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi to attack him using a divine artifact. When the divine artifact struck the Black Tortoise Divine Armor, it instantly turned to ash.

The black tortoise emblem opened its mouth and devoured the incoming attack force.

Huang Xiaolong did not feel the slightest discomfit.

Of course, before Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi attacked, Huang Xiaolong had him limit his strength to that of an early Tenth Order God Realm.

If Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi had used the strength of a mid-Tenth Order God Realm on top of that divine artifact, although the divine artifact would still turn to ash, the Black Tortoise Divine Armor could only devour a little more half of the attack force, the remaining portion would strike onto Huang Xiaolong's True Dragon Physique, resulting in a certain degree of injury.

Admittedly, this degree of light wounds wouldn't affect Huang Xiaolong much, but he was very satisfied with this result. He, a late-Eighth Order God Realm, relying on the Black Tortoise Divine Armor, was capable of going head to head with a mid-Tenth Order God Realm master. If word spread out, it would shock a lot of people.

On top of that, as his comprehension of Black Tortoise Divine Fire and his strength increased, the Black Tortoise Divine Armor's strength would also continuously grow, its defense capabilities would become even higher.

Then again, even without the form of an armor, the Black Tortoise Divine Fire was capable of protecting its owner on its own. In fact, a late-Tenth Order God Realm master would be hard pressed to really kill Hung Xiaolong.

'Now that Martial Spirit World has recovered, the rank six godhead has been completely refined, and I have a better grasp of the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, it's time to make a trip to Royal Pill City.' Huang Xiaolong concluded to himself.

The tribulation grade Exalted Divinity Pellets that Shi Xiaofei and the other Huang Family members consumed had long finished, thus Huang Xiaolong planned to go to Royal Pill City and purchase the necessary ingredients to refine the Exalted Divinity Pellets there.

Even if he couldn't purchase the complete list in Royal Pill City, the Alchemist Grandmaster Association Chief Chen Ye or the Association Elders at the headquarters would definitely know where he could find them.

The last Alchemist Grandmaster Competition's medicinal herbs were all prepared by the Association. Moreover, Huang Xiaolong wanted to see how the Ascending Moon Old Man was doing in Royal Pill City.

For so long, there hadn't been any news of the old man, Huang Xiaolong had a nagging feeling that something wasn't right.

Did something happen to the old man? Otherwise, it was hard to explain the lack of news for so long.

Having decided, Huang Xiaolong informed Shi Xiaofei and the Huang Family that he'd be making a trip to the Royal Pill City.

Like last time, Shi Xiaofei insisted to go with Huang Xiaolong.

Defeated by Shi Xiaofei's sweet insistence, Huang Xiaolong finally agreed. After all, there shouldn't be any danger when going to Royal Pill City to purchase medicinal herbs.

Before leaving with Shi Xiaofei, Huang Xiaolong added another Black Tortoise Formation to the Huang Clan Manor's defenses, a formation that he comprehended from the Black Tortoise Divine Fire. At his current strength, the Black Tortoise Formation was capable of manipulating both fire and ice elements as far as several tens of thousands of li for defense and attack purposes. In general, Tenth Order God Realm masters would have great difficulty breaking the formation.

After he finished arranging the Black Tortoise Formation, Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei left Martial Spirit World.

When they reached the Iron Radix World, the closest world surface to Martial Spirit World that had a transmission array, Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei stayed there for a day before changing several transmission arrays all the way to the Cloudsea Mainland, arriving in Black Warrior City.

At Black Warrior City, the two of them rested at the Luo Tong Residence for two days before departing once more through the Black Warrior City transmission array. After more than thirty times, Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei were once again in the West Crow World.

Stepping out of the West Crowd World's transmission array, Huang Xiaolong's group of two did not dally around, flying out from West Crow World toward Royal Pill City.

Two weeks later, the two of them stood before the Royal Pill City's entrance. Looking at the majestic city from the outside still roused a sense of admiration in their hearts.

This was because Royal Pill City had surpassed all levels of imagination. Huang Xiaolong even had a fleeting suspicion that cities in the Divine World would seem small compared to Royal Pill City.

A moment later, the pair slowly walked into the city.

In the blink of an eye, close to thirty years had passed since Huang Xiaolong left, scenes from the Alchemist Grandmaster Competition replayed in his mind. At the time he left Royal Pill City, he wasn't even a late Seventh Order God Realm, whereas now, his strength already reached late-Eighth Order God Realm.

The pair first visited the Royal Pill House instead of heading straight to the Alchemist Grandmaster Association Chief Chen Ye's residence. Huang Xiaolong had been longing for the Royal Pill House's Royal Pill Wine.

The Royal Pill House was just as crowded, there were barely any empty tables left, but it seems like their luck was good. When they arrived, there was a good table close to the window.

Their orders were quickly placed; two jugs of Royal Pill Wine and some small side dishes. Not wanting to attract attention, Huang Xiaolong did not request for the owner, Deng Caizhi.

Even after over twenty years, the Royal Pill Wine tasted just as intoxicating. Nursing his wine cup, a notion came to him; if this Royal Pill Wine was made using one thousand kinds of saint grade and above spirit pellets, then perhaps he could use one thousand kinds of saint grade and above spirit pellets to create a variation of the Royal Pill Wine. It would definitely surpass the Royal Pill Wine!

He himself was an Alchemist Grandmaster, not to mention the fact that the Hailstone and Xuanji Treasures didn't lack saint grade spirit pellets.

'Looks like I really need to make some time to go check out the Thousand Worlds Treasure.' Huang Xiaolong thought. He remembered the Ascending Moon Old Man telling him that the Thousand Worlds Treasure contained a wealthy amount of sacred grade divine pellets, but after the old man gave him the Thousand Worlds jade token, he had yet to make the time to see the Thousand Worlds Sect's treasure.

Two hours later, Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei stepped out from the Royal Pill House, moving in the direction of the Alchemist Grandmaster Association Chief Chen Ye's residence.

Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei's arrival delighted Chen Ye as he warmly received them both, enthusiastically pulling Huang Xiaolong by the hand. In the hall, he invited Huang Xiaolong to seat on the main host seat and Huang Xiaolong did not refuse.

Chen Ye was surprised after he heard Huang Xiaolong's purpose in coming to Royal Pill City, "The ingredients for refining Exalted Divinity Pellets that Senior Brother wants, we do have them in the Association, it's just the stock for a few of them isn't too plentiful, probably enough for two or three batches. Only the Heavenly Mountain can supply those several herbs!"

"Heavenly Mountain?" Huang Xiaolong's eyes showed he was at a loss. This was his first time hearing about this Heavenly Mountain.

Chen Ye nodded, "Yes, the Heavenly Mountain is not located within the Black Tortoise Galaxy, it's in the White Tiger Galaxy, that's why Senior Brother has never heard of it before this. Heavenly Mountain is the White Tiger Galaxy's greatest mountain. According to legend, it was a divine artifact left behind by a mighty Heavenly God master, containing numerous precious rare herb elixirs. Some days ago, Master had departed to this Heavenly Mountain."

Huang Xiaolong felt stirrings of shock in his heart. The old man went to Heavenly Mountain?

"Why did Master go there?" Huang Xiaolong inquired, his instincts told him that the old man didn't go there for medicinal herbs.

Also, that Heavenly Mountain was actually a divine artifact left behind by Heavenly God master?! Did this mean that above Highgod Realm was Heavenly God?

Chapter 715: Heavenly God's Blood Pool

At Huang Xiaolong's inquiry, Chen Yu answered, "There is a Heavenly God's Blood Pool. Legend has it that the blood pool was formed from the fallen Heavenly God master's blood. If one can cultivate in the blood pool even for a day, the benefits are endless. There are stories saying that a White Tiger Institute Grand Elder had once cultivated in the blood pool when he was still an inner disciple, moreover, he stayed in the blood pool for an entire month! After one month's practice, he advanced from Second Order God Realm to Third Order God Realm!"

One month, advancing from Second Order God Realm to Third Order God Realm!

Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei exchanged a glance in astonishment...

One month!

Even Huang Xiaolong's cultivation speed did not reach such a shocking speed with both refining a rank six godhead and possessing the Black Tortoise Divine Fire.

If Huang Xiaolong somehow obtained the Black Tortoise Divine Fire while he was still a Second Order God Realm, it would take him half a year to break through to Third Order God Realm.

Chen Ye went on, "When that White Tiger Institute Grand Elder came out from the blood pool, he discovered that his physique had transformed into an Etheric Physique, his cultivation speed was five times faster! Because of this, that White Tiger Institute Grand Elder was able to reach Tenth Order God Realm in less than a thousand years of cultivation! If it was his previous cultivation speed, he would need at least five thousand years before he could reach where he is today."

This information drummed through Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei.

Etheric Physique!

This Etheric Physique was special even amongst the list of unique physiques. In ancient records, individuals that possess an Etheric Physique would enter an etheric state that could speed up their cultivation progress without the side effect of an unstable foundation. Furthermore, their comprehension ability would be stronger than before."

Listening to all of this, even someone who had the True Dragon Physique like Huang Xiaolong couldn't help getting fired up.

If he could add an Etheric Physique on top of his True Dragon Physique, not forgetting his Black Tortoise Divine Fire, then before the Highgod Advancement Tournament, he could breakthrough to Highgod Realm with one hundred percent certainty!

He had full confidence that the first place in the Highgod Advancement Tournament would be his!

"Does everyone who cultivates inside the blood pool gain the Etheric Physique?' Shi Xiaofei asked.

Chen Ye nodded, "Most likely, yes. There is a total of six people so far that cultivated in the Heavenly God's blood pool, and these six people all gained the Etheric Physique!"

Six people?

Huang Xiaolong was bewildered, "You're saying that, for so many years, only six people ever cultivated in the blood pool?"

Chen Ye smiled wryly, replying, "Yes, for several millions of years, only six people managed to cultivate in the blood pool. The blood pool on the Heavenly Mountain only appears once between ten to fifty thousand years, and every time it appears in a different location, only for the duration of one month. When one month is up, the Heavenly God's blood pool disappears. All this time, only six people were able to find the blood pool when it appeared."

Huang Xiaolong's enthusiasm slightly cooled. Only six individuals in several million years!

Then again, it wasn't surprising. If anyone could cultivate in the blood pool, then there would be numerous masters in the galaxy.

"Then how do they confirm if the Heavenly Gods blood pool will appear?" Huang Xiaolong asked.

"Every time the Heavenly God's blood pool appears, the whole Heavenly Mountain is enshrouded in a faint sanguine mist." Chen Ye explained. "Ten days ago, the Heavenly God's blood pool appeared, thus Master and Senior Yang Yi rushed over there"

"Yang Yi?!" Both Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei exclaimed in unison. Especially Shi Xiaofei, looking incredibly excited.

Although she had been trying to find some news of her Master, ever since that year when her Master left the land of new moon, Yang Yi and Shi Xiaofei hadn't not seen each other again.

Unexpectedly, in this trip to Royal Pill City, she actually found out that her Master had gone to the Heavenly Mountain together with the Ascending Moon Old Man.

Shi Xiaofei urgently asked, "Is my Master well?"

"Master?" Chen Ye was puzzled.

"Senior Yang Yi is Xiaofei's Master." Huang Xiaolong explained simply.

Only now did Chen Ye know that Shi Xiaofei was Yang Yi's personal disciple.

However, Chen Ye didn't know much about Yang Yi, he only knew that a few days earlier Yang Yi suddenly showed up in Royal Pill City, informing the Ascending Moon Old Man about the Heavenly God's blood pool appearing in Heavenly Mountain. Immediately, the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi departed.

Huang Xiaolong then asked Chen Ye other things about the Heavenly Mountain.

Hearing Huang Xiaolong asking if the realm above Highgod was called Heavenly God, Chen Ye shook his head, saying, "No one really knows, for there hasn't been anyone who went to the Divine World before. However, some Highgod Realm masters in our lower realm believe that after the Highgod Realm comes the Heavenly God. But in so many years, on our lower world surfaces, only one person succeeded in becoming a Heavenly God, the same one that has fallen in White Tiger Galaxy's Heavenly Mountain.

Huang Xiaolong was baffled, how did that Heavenly Mountain's great master die?

In a lower realm like theirs, that person was the strongest, it wasn't possible that he was killed by someone else.

Chen Ye shook his head, "No one knows what happened, but there were some who said that the moment he broke through to Heavenly God, he was subjected to the lower realm's backlash and exploded to his death. That is why, in so many years, no Highgod Realm master dared to attempt to break through to Heavenly God. In general, they would choose to ascend to the Divine World when their cultivation reached high-level Highgod Realm."

Huang Xiaolong nodded.

No wonder there was no Heavenly God master in their lower realm, with most of the high-level Highgod Realm masters ascending to the Divine World.

On the other hand, Huang Xiaolong was curious how terrifying a Heavenly God master was if a Highgod Realm master was already so strong. If Heavenly God masters remained in the lower realm, wouldn't that mean they could easily destroy an entire world surface?

Originally, Chen Ye wanted to keep Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei, planning to hold a welcoming banquet for them, but after hearing about the Heavenly Mountain, the both of them did not linger around any longer. The two left Royal Pill City onto their next destination: White Tiger Galaxy.

For the average Eighth Order God Realm cultivators, it would take them at least three month's time, taking into consideration the transmission arrays, to reach White Tiger Galaxy's Heavenly Mountain.

But for Huang Xiaolong, flying at full speed on his sword, coupled with the transmission arrays, he would be able to arrive in ten days' time.

Taking out the Mulberry Sword while holding Shi Xiaofei's hand, he brought her onto the Mulberry Sword and their figures disappeared from the vast space in a streak of light.

The Royal Pill City grew increasingly small behind them.

Nine days later.

From one side of the boundless space, Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei were amazed looking at the vast galaxy in front of them, at the heavenly mountain hovering in space, veiled behind a faint sanguine mist.

'This is Heavenly Mountain?!'

Huang Xiaolong was dumbfounded, the mountain in front of him stretched farther than he could see, even he couldn't tell how many li there were from one end to the other. His reaction was more exaggerated compared to seeing the Royal Pill City.

It was really hard to imagine that this Heavenly Mountain was actually a divine artifact!

Huang Xiaolong's Godly Mt. Xumi, even if he had it expand to its limit, could only be as big as Snow Wind Continent. Still, it was far less than one percent of this Heavenly Mountain.

The Heavenly Mountain was so tall that they couldn't even see its peak.

"Let's go." A long time later, Huang Xiaolong said to Shi Xiaofei after he had calmed down.

Now, only eleven days were left before the Heavenly God's blood pool vanished.

Despite the slim hope, Huang Xiaolong wanted to try his luck.

A few hours later, Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei reached the foothills of the Heavenly Mountain.

At the Heavenly Mountain's foothills stood large cities, every city was as big as half of Snow Wind Continent.

Huang Xiaolong knew that these large cities were built by the White Tiger Institute and the super forces and families of the White Tiger Galaxy.

At the same time they arrived, many God Realm masters could be seen rushing over from all directions. In the vast space, there were quite a lot of people. And these people also came for the Heavenly God's blood pool.

Chapter 716: Broken Sword Sect

Pressed for time, Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei did not waste time with the foothills cities, heading straight into Heavenly Mountain.

Although there were innumerable cultivators from the four galaxies rushing in at the same time, the Heavenly Mountain was truly too big, making all those cultivators look like raindrops falling into the ocean, vanishing from Huang Xiaolong's sight.

Half a day later, the two of them stopped in the air above a valley.

"This Heavenly Mountain is too big, it's easier said than done to find the Heavenly God's blood pool." said Shi Xiaofei.

Huang Xiaolong nodded in agreement.

No wonder only six people were able to find the Heavenly God's blood pool in millions of years.

Looking for a blood pool in this overwhelmingly large area was a million times harder than looking for a pebble in the sea. At this point, Huang Xiaolong understood why Chen Ye wasn't tempted in the slightest when talking about the Heavenly God's blood pool. It was because Chen Ye believed that it was impossible to find it, and therefore, there was no need to waste the time and effort.

Furthermore, various forces' masters were rushing over, a small disagreement may quickly erupt into a fight where killing was unavoidable.

In short, at this time, the Heavenly Mountain was not a safe place.

According to Chen Ye, the last time the Heavenly God's blood pool appeared, more than a hundred thousand God Realm cultivators from the four galaxies had entered the Heavenly Mountain!

But, in a short month, nearly all of the hundred thousand God Realm cultivators had fallen. This was an appalling figure.

"Let's find a place to rest for a while." Huang Xiaolong said to Shi Xiaofei.

The wind brought a faint scent of blood. It seems like quite a number of people died somewhere close to where they were, otherwise, the blood scent would have dispersed.

Shi Xiaofei obediently nodded.

Huang Xiaolong surveyed the valley below them and both of them descended, landing beside a small lake.

As a precaution, Huang Xiaolong had Shi Xiaofei wear the Xuanji Armor.

This Xuanji Armor had the strongest defense ability among all the armors in the Xuanji Treasure, any average Seventh Order and Eighth Order God Realm wouldn't be able to harm Shi Xiaofei.

Observing the small lake's surroundings, Huang Xiaolong's eyebrow rose. Despite the tranquil atmosphere, Huang Xiaolong's instinct warned him that there was something not right with this valley.

It was too quiet!

Frighteningly quiet!

Moreover, there was a hidden death aura around.

Death aura!

A sharp light flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

"Xiaolong, let's go to another place." Shi Xiaofei said.

Even Shi Xiaofei could tell the valley's abnormal atmosphere.

Huang Xiaolong nodded.

But, just as both of them were about to leave the valley, several rushing winds sounded above the valley.

"There's a valley below, let's rest there for a while, then continue on."

"His mother! We just found two Seven Winged Tiger eggs, but those White Tiger Institute bastards actually robbed us!"

Several figures flew down to the valley. From the look of things, these people were some prominent families disciples targeting the Heavenly God's blood pool, stopping to rest in the valley as they were passing by.

However, due to the difficulty in finding the blood pool, most of these families' disciples would focus on searching for other treasures instead of the blood pool.

At normal times, the Heavenly Mountain was protected by layers of restrictions. The higher one goes, the more powerful these restrictions were. Only when the Heavenly God's blood pool appeared, with the sanguine mist shrouding the whole Heavenly Mountain, were these restrictions greatly weakened, suppressed by the sanguine mist.

These powerful families' masters would seize this rare opportunity to enter the Heavenly Mountain.

After they descended, the several people reflected surprise on their faces seeing Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei in the valley.

"Hey, I didn't expect there would be a pair of little lovebirds getting intimate here." One of them, a square-faced middle-aged man chuckled deviously, his eyes shining the moment he spotted Shi Xiaofei.

There had yet to be anyone that could ignore Shi Xiaofei's beauty.

"I'm still fuming with anger after those bastards White Tiger Institute Grand Elders robbed those two Seven Winged Tiger eggs from us, hehe, looks like I can vent my anger a little in a while." Another one from the group spoke, his eyes were fixed on Shi Xiaofei the entire time.

Seven Winged Tiger was a kind of ancient fierce beast, thus its eggs were valuable treasures. If it was nurtured to adulthood, a Seven Winged Tiger's strength could reach high-level God Realm.

Whoever had their Seven Wings Tiger eggs robbed would be boiling with anger.

A sharp light gleamed in Huang Xiaolong's eyes, sneering inwardly. These people were vexed by the White Tiger Institute Grand Elders, but wanted to vent their anger on him instead.

Huang Xiaolong's divine sense swept over the other party; two mid-Ninth Order God Realms, one peak mid-Ninth Order God Realm, and one early Ninth Order God Realm.

"Senior Brother Cheng, forget it, the less trouble the better." At this point, the early Ninth Order God Realm cultivators hesitated.

Hearing this, the peak mid-Ninth Order God Realm middle-aged man that spoke first pulled his face in dissatisfaction, "Junior Brother Chen, don't tell me you're afraid of a mere late-Eighth Order God Realm kid! In White Tiger Galaxy, does our Broken Sword Sect need to behave according to other people's wishes?"

"That's right, if it weren't because Senior Brother Lin isn't here today, we would have dealt with those bastards from the White Tiger Institute as well!" Another one spoke with condescending arrogance.

'So, these people are from the Broken Sword Sect.' Huang Xiaolong sneered.

Before coming here, Huang Xiaolong had learned about the White Tiger Galaxy's super forces.

This Broken Sword Sect was one of the super forces of the White Tiger Galaxy, ranking right below the White Tiger Institute. Thus, it was no wonder they spoke with such arrogance, even wanting to 'take care' of the White Tiger Institute Grand Elders.

"But, since Junior Brother Chen said so, kid, we can let you live as long as you obediently stand to the side. We'll leave after we're satisfied and pleasured." The square-faced middle-aged man suddenly said to Huang Xiaolong.

Shi Xiaofei's delicate face was filled with anger and killing intent.

"No need," Huang Xiaolong replied while looking directly at the middle-aged man. Before he could say another word, Huang Xiaolong moved, appearing right in front of the middle-aged man in an instant. His fingers bent into a claw that crushed the middle-aged man's head into pieces. Then, his true immortal essence fire erupted.

The other three people from the Broken Sword Sect were stupefied when the situation took an abrupt turn, rendering the three of them unable to react.

Amongst the four, the strongest one was Senior Brother Cheng, yet he was destroyed by a late-Eighth Order God Realm kid?!

Huang Xiaolong didn't bother to look at the remains of a dead person, he turned around, looking at the remaining three with an icy expression, "Who you want to deal with is none of my business, but you shouldn't have disturbed me, Huang Xiaolong."

"What? You're Huang Xiaolong?!" All three people's expressions tightened.

Huang Xiaolong taking the Pill King title in the Grandmaster Alchemist Competition was already common knowledge in the four galaxies. As the Broken Sword Sect's Elders, they naturally knew about this.

But what made them apprehensive wasn't that Huang Xiaolong was this term's Pill King, but the fact that Huang Xiaolong was the Ascending Moon Old Man's personal disciple.

All three of them were aware that their Broken Sword Sect's previous Patriarch died under the Ascending Moon Old Man's hand.

As their faces turned paler, Huang Xiaolong's silhouette flashed in a blur between them. Every shift raised a splatter of blood into the air.

A few breaths' later, there were three more corpses in the valley.

All of a sudden, the entire valley quaked violently, as if a matchless fierce beast was about to be born.

Huang Xiaolong's face tightened as he hastened back to Shi Xiaofei's side. Pulling her hand, his anxious voice sounded: "Quickly leave!"

The Mulberry Sword was already vibrating in the air, speeding away from the from valley the moment Huang Xiaolong's foot touched it.

Barely a breath after Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei escaped the valley, the valley floor exploded as the enormous black head of a beast broke out from the earth.

Chapter 717: Black Dungeon Tarragon

Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei looked over their shoulders and were shocked. That enormous beast head was merely halfway out from the earth, yet it was already greater than ten li in length.

While the two of them were still shocked, the beast beneath finally poked its whole head out from the earth.

The valley was completely destroyed, rocks and dust flying everywhere.

Following its head, the enormous beast finally freed itself from the ground.

The enormous black beast looked like a hybrid between a black dragon and a black bear. Its eyes were scarlet red, and a mouth large enough to swallow an entire big hill in one go could be seen breathing out black fumes. Its talons looked more lethal than the sharpest blades.

"This is a Black Dungeon Tarragon?!" A name flashed in Huang Xiaolong's mind, exclaiming in surprise.

The Black Dungeon Tarragon was a type of dark element demonic beast. Legends say that it was the offspring of a fierce beast from Hell called Ghost Tarrasque, formidable in both defense and attack.

Huang Xiaolong finally understood where the death aura he sensed in the valley came from. The death aura came from the Black Dungeon Tarragon's body. Not only did the Black Dungeon Tarragon like to eat dead things, it was fond of absorbing death aura to cultivate.

Huang Xiaolong was surprised because this Black Dungeon Tarragon was at least a Tenth Order God Realm, and it was neither early nor mid, but a late-Tenth Order God Realm.

"It's at the perfection stage of late-Tenth Order God Realm." Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's voice sounded grim, "Very close to breaking into the Highgod Realm."

A Black Dungeon Tarragon that was close to entering the Highgod Realm!

Even Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi would have difficulty killing it, mainly due to the Dragon Pearl's restraint, causing him to be unable to separate from Huang Xiaolong more than one thousand zhang.

Hence, Huang Xiaolong's only option was to bring Shi Xiaofei and fly at his fastest speed on the Mulberry Sword, no longer holding back.

Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei vanished in a streak of light, accelerating through the sky.

However, that Black Dungeon Tarragon was an existence almost comparable to a Highgod Realm master, wanting to outrun it was not as easy as it seems.

Chasing from behind, that Black Dungeon Dragon narrowed the distance with every breath. The black fumes it breathed out from its mouth were barely a hundred meters from Huang Xiaolong's back.

Looking over his shoulder at the increasingly bigger Black Dungeon Tarragon, a light glimmered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes, 'Looks like I've no choice but to use the Black Tortoise Divine Fire.' With a thought, two snowy white longswords burning with an icy blue fire appeared, attacking the black beast at the back.

The airspace in between them was frozen as the two longswords flew past, expanding to the rocks and boulders nearby.

As if it knew the deadliness of the two icy blue longswords, its enormous body swerved, shaking the surrounding space, and the Black Dungeon Tarragon actually avoided the attack.

Huang Xiaolong frowned.

Although the Black Tortoise Divine Fire was extremely powerful, it easy a little short against an existence close to the Highgod Realm. After all, Huang Xiaolong was only a late-Eighth Order God Realm, there was a difference of two great realms between him and the Black Dungeon Tarragon. Strictly speaking, it was more than two great realms.

Huang Xiaolong continued to fly at full speed on his sword together with Shi Xiaofei.

Following that, he no longer used the Black Tortoise Divine Fire longswords for attacking, but to deter, slowing down the Black Dungeon Tarragon's speed. No matter how it chased, it wasn't able to get Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei.

Some time later, Huang Xiaolong was dismal, this Black Dungeon Tarragon seemed to have fixed them both as targets, pursuing them relentlessly.

Perhaps due to the Black Dungeon Tarragon's overwhelming pressure, the entire way, they did not meet other cultivators.

One hour passed, two hours passed...

Half a day later, that Black Dungeon Tarragon was still chasing Huang Xiaolong's tail as if a deep hatred existed between the two parties.

Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei had been trying to get in touch with the Ascending Moon Old Man and Yang Yi with jade slips to no avail. Neither of the elders replied.

This Heavenly Mountain was extremely vast, and the jade slip could only function within a certain range.

'Clearly, we won't be able to contact the old man or Yang Yi.' Huang Xiaolong sighed a little in his heart.

At one point, Huang Xiaolong lost his patience as his anger grew. After being chased for so long, he was about to ask Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi to come out and kill the annoying beast, but the Black Dungeon Tarragon that had been chasing them persistently for more than half a day suddenly stopped. Merely letting out furious roars in Huang Xiaolong's direction as it hovered in the air, but it dared not chase after Huang Xiaolong any longer. Still, it refused to leave.

Huang Xiaolong was dumbfounded by its behavior.

Was there something up ahead that the Black Dungeon Tarragon was afraid of?

Huang Xiaolong hastened to survey the area using his divine sense, though he couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. He asked Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, even he did not sense anything peculiar.

Huang Xiaolong looked back again, the Black Dungeon Tarragon was still hovering in the same spot. Uncertainty flitted across his eyes, but he decided to press forward. He asked for Shi Xiaofei's opinion, and naturally, she chose to follow his decision.

No longer hesitating, Huang Xiaolong continued on together with Shi Xiaofei, flying on the sword.

His divine sense spread out, vigilantly checking the surroundings as they flew.

Although he had no idea what the Black Dungeon Tarragon was afraid of in these parts, there must be a good reason.

In order to escape from the Black Dungeon Tarragon quicker, Huang Xiaolong had flown at his fastest speed, so he couldn't determine which part of the Heavenly Mountain they were in anymore.

All around was thick silence.

Apart from patches of weeds here and there, all he could see was bald trees.

These bald trees' trunks and limbs twisted and curved oddly, they had not a leaf nor any fruit.

After flying for some distance, Huang Xiaolong noticed that the scenery began to change, the ground below him was littered with ebony demonic beast bones of different shapes and sizes, with no end in sight.

"These are a Seven Winged Tiger's bones!"

"This one is a Phantom Wolf!"

"Purple Regal Snake!"

With Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's knowledge and eyesight, he could tell at a glance what kind of demonic beast bones these were, moreover, from their bones' condition he deduced that these demonic beasts had all been high-level God Realm!

Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei looked at the piles of bones resembling an ebony sea, great waves of shock rose in their hearts. What was it that killed so many high-level God Realm demonic beasts?

At the same time, hesitation surfaced in Huang Xiaolong's mind, should they go further? As the owner of the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, he'd be safe, but what about Shi Xiaofei?

Shi Xiaofei saw through Huang Xiaolong's hesitation and worry and softly comforted, "Let's go further, I'm fine, I'll look after myself."

Huang Xiaolong finally nodded, reminding Shi Xiaofei not to leave his side. Inwardly, he asked Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi to protect Shi Xiaofei if there was any danger, as there was no need to worry about him.

In truth, Huang Xiaolong wanted to see what was up ahead.

Thus, he and Shi Xiaofei continued to fly forward. Just in case of an unexpected incident, he maintained a height of a hundred meters from the ground.

"Although these high-level demonic beasts' bones cannot compare with a complete corpse, they are more valuable than a Saint realm cultivator's corpse. They can be used for Martial Spirit World's blood sacrifice, to enhance its spiritual energy." Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi said.

Huang Xiaolong was stunned at first, but his actions were quick. As he flew forward, these ebony demonic beast bones flew into his Asura Ring.

As they continued forward for an hour, he collected bones for just as long, when suddenly, from the direction in front, nine colored fog rolled in the air, emitting a death aura.

"This is Nine Color Corpse Poison! It's extremely toxic, be careful!" Noticing the nine colored fog, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi shouted a warning.

In fact, even before he said anything, Huang Xiaolong had summoned the Black Tortoise Divine Fire, manipulating two icy snow longswords to continuously fly around them.

That Nine Color Corpse Poison couldn't get near to Huang Xiaolong at all.

Chapter 718: Locating the Heavenly God's Blood Pool

Despite having two icy-snow fire longswords formed from Black Tortoise Divine Fire keeping the Nine Color Corpse Poison at bay in a hundred zhang radius, Huang Xiaolong still felt his scalp tingling just by looking around him.

Only a poison that had reached extreme toxicity had color, and this nine-colored poison was definitely an apical poison.

As strong as Huang Xiaolong's True Dragon Physique was at this point, just a small area of skin coming in contact with the Nine Color Corpse Poison would give Huang Xiaolong quite a torment.

At this point, Shi Xiaofei's body emitted a soft yet bright Buddhism light, forming a protective barrier. At the same time, she fully activated the Xuanji Amor she was wearing.

Huang Xiaolong tightly held Shi Xiaofei's hand, as firm as he could without hurting her, flying forward.

There was no turning back now.

They could only continue forward.

As the Nine Color Corpse Poison gathered, the two figures disappeared into the thick sea of poison.

Within the sea of Nine Color Corpse Poison, Huang Xiaolong spread his divine sense, covering a radius of a hundred li around them.

The Black Tortoise Divine Fire long swords were an effective protection method, but the rate at which they were depleting his god battle qi was worrying. Even though he was already a late-Eighth Order God Realm, he could last two hours at most.

If they were still trapped within this sea of Nine Color Corpse Poison after two hours, things would get dangerous.

As Huang Xiaolong concentrated in surveying the surroundings with his divine sense, a sudden strange wail rang in the air.

Both Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei turned toward the direction of the strange wail. What they saw was a strange beast that looked like a snake, its body was roughly a dozen meters long and glimmering with rainbow colors, yet it exuded a death aura. As it plummeted to the ground, its whole body froze and was burned to ashes in the next second.

It was apparent that this strange beast was trying to attack Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei, but it was killed by the Black Tortoise Divine Fire longswords.

"That was a Tailless Corpse Worm!" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi sounded grim as he went on to explain, "An appalling and terrifying strange creature, attacking without making any sound nor energy fluctuations. Even those perfection stage Tenth Order God Ream masters would suffer if bitten by it, their bodies would rot in less than ten breaths. I'd say that all those high-level God Realm demonic beasts were killed by this Tailless Corpse Worm!"

Both Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei had goosebumps running down their backs.

Attack without making a sound or energy fluctuations!

No wonder Huang Xiaolong was oblivious to its presence, even Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi did not sense it. If it weren't the Black Tortoise Divine Fire longswords protecting them...

Thinking of what could have happened, Huang Xiaolong's heart palpitated.

He didn't expect this sea of corpses to give birth to such a strange creature, even more horrifying than those Poison Corpse Scarabs he had tamed in the past.

Seemingly, the reason for that Black Dungeon Tarragon's fear was this Tailles Corpse Worm, right?

Due to the Tailles Corpse Worm incident, Huang Xiaolong's vigilance increased. Fortunately, with the Black Tortoise Divine Fire's protection, as terrifying as the Tailless Corpse Worm was, it wouldn't be able to get close to the two of them.

From time to time, another Tailless Corpse Worm would die from the icy-snow longswords.

What relieved Huang Xiaolong was the fact this Nine Color Corpse Poison sea was smaller than he had imagined. Half an hour later, they flew out from the nine-colored poisonous fog.

Looking back at the nine-colored sea of poison fog behind him, Huang Xiaolong exhaled in relief.

They were finally out of that place!

Those Tailless Corpse Worms were born inside the unique climate of the Nine Color Corpse Poison sea. As long as they were out from there, they need not worry about further attacks.

Huang Xiaolong turned his head back to the front and saw a large ancient city!

Both Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei were stunned.

There was such a large ancient city on the Heavenly Mountain?! Even Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi was surprised by the discovery.

During his time, Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi too had also come to this Heavenly Mountain, but he had never heard of any rumors about an ancient city on the Heavenly Mountain.

"We're already here, we might as well take a look inside." Huang Xiaolong said, looking at the ancient city. Then, he turned to Shi Xiaofei, "Shall we go in and see?"

Shi Xiaofei nodded. She, of course, has no objection.

Holding her hand in his, the two of them headed toward the ancient city.

At the same time, Huang Xiaolong retrieved the Black Tortoise Divine Fire long swords into his body, popped a Thousand Worlds Divine Pellet into his mouth and employed Instant Recovery to replenish his consumed god battle qi.

A short while later, Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei reached the ancient city, whose walls were mottled from the erosion of time.

Standing on top of the tall city walls, Huang Xiaolong looked inside the city; the streets were wide, with peculiar-shaped building structures lining them. Yet, it was an empty city!

Not the tiniest signs of life nor energy fluctuation could be felt.

Hesitating slightly, Huang Xiaolong took a deep breath and led Shi Xiaofei flying into the ancient city.

Hovering a hundred meters in the air above the ancient city, Huang Xiaolong once again spread out his divine sense.

"Head north of the ancient city!" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi suddenly urged.

Huang Xiaolong was perplexed; north of the ancient city?!

"Old Dragon, what did you find?" Huang Xiaolong curiously asked.

"I sensed a strange energy fluctuation from that direction!" said Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi.

Strange energy fluctuation!

Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei immediately flew toward the north side of the ancient city.

When they arrived at the north side, Huang Xiaolong also sensed the strange energy fluctuation that Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi spoke of.

'This seems to be...?!' Light glimmered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

Once, before he broke through to God Realm, at the time he found the innate spiritual embryo, he felt a similar energy fluctuation. However, the innate spiritual embryo fluctuation was not as strong as this.

Could it be, there was another innate spiritual embryo somewhere in front?

A stronger one!

The more Huang Xiaolong thought of it, the higher the possibility of it seemed to him. Pulling Shi Xiaofei, he increased his speed.

Moments later, they reached the source of the strange energy fluctuations.

Looking at the blood red pool below that covered several hundred square feet, Huang Xiaolong was momentarily dazed. The red blood inside the blood pool actually reflected a hint of golden, not only was there no disturbing scent of blood, it actually emitted a faint fragrance. It felt as if the blood pool had some kind of magical allure that made people mildly inebriated just by looking at it.

A moment later, Huang Xiaolong recovered his senses.

"Heavenly God's blood pool!!" Almost in unison, the three of them, Huang Xiaolong, Shi Xiaofei, and Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi exclaimed.

After the surprised exclamation, even for someone like Huang Xiaolong who possessed the Black Tortoise Divine Fire couldn't help feeling ecstatic.

The Heavenly God's blood pool was actually inside this ancient city!

Thinking that he would very soon possess both the True Dragon Physique and an Etheric Physique, Huang Xiaolong couldn't stop himself from laughing.

"Little Huang brat, time is of the essence, quickly enter the blood pool!" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi anxiously urged.

Without delay, Huang Xiaolong hurried into the blood pool, pulling Shi Xiaofei with him.

Just as he entered the blood pool, Huang Xiaolong was enveloped by an unfamiliar energy. Both of them quickly sat down cross-legged, circulating their cultivation techniques to absorb this strange energy.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi flew out from the Dragon Pearl's space, hovering above the blood pool, also absorbing the energy from the blood pool.

In a matter of seconds, the three of them were enshrouded by a reddish golden blood mist.

From the core of his soul to every pore of his body, Huang Xiaolong felt unprecedentedly comfortable, his strength began to increase at a rapid speed.

His cultivation at late-Eighth Order very soon advanced to peak late-Eighth Order God Realm. Even after that, Huang Xiaolong's strength was still increasing.

Chapter 719: Ninth Order God Realm

Shi Xiaofei was experiencing similar rapid progress in cultivation as Huang Xiaolong. Sitting in a meditative position above the blood pool, her body emitted a bright Buddhism aura that vaguely took the shape of a Buddha

Shi Xiaofei, who was already a peak-mid Fourth Order God Realm, quickly broke through to late-Fourth Order God Realm, and from there, her cultivation continued to advance at astonishing speed.

As for Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi, his golden dragon body shone bright and dazzling as true dragon qi surged out from his body, forming a scud of innate true dragon qi.

The golden scales on his dragon body were even more radiant, reflecting the sunlight like thousands of sparkling stars.

Days passed one after another.

The three of them remained sitting cross-legged above the blood pool, unaware of the passage of time when, all of a sudden, Shi Xiaofei's body quivered and a light muffled sound was heard from her body. Shi Xiaofei broke through to Fifth Order God Realm!

Not long after Shi Xiaofei broke through, Huang Xiaolong's body quivered, the Asura qi within his body multiplied and surged, advancing from peak late-Eighth Order God Realm to Ninth Order God Realm!

Although Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi did not experience a breakthrough, his Golden Dragon true form had become stronger and more powerful, even his dragon's might was more majestic.

But Huang Xiaolong did not stop, greedily absorbing the blood pool's energy. The Treasure Dragon diagram inside his body was devouring the energy at a frightening speed, causing the blood pool's energy to enter Huang Xiaolong's body like water rushing out from a broken dam. The Treasure Dragon diagram grew increasingly clear.

Huang Xiaolong entered an etheric state, a sensation washed over him, like his soul had become one with heaven and earth, making him feel as if he had lived through the ages.

In the next moment, the vast energy that had been rushing into Huang Xiaolong's body disappeared. Only then did Huang Xiaolong stop cultivating and opened his eyes. The blood pool had already disappeared.

Apparently, the one-month duration of the blood pool's appearance had come to an end. Huang Xiaolong couldn't help feeling a little disappointed, then he shook his head in a wry smile, realizing that he was being avaricious and insatiable. Being able to find the Heavenly God's blood pool was extremely good luck, how many galaxies' masters could only dream about it? Although it was a mere ten days, it was equivalent to ten years of his usual cultivation.

Most important of all, he achieved an Etheric Physique!

Huang Xiaolong could clearly feel that his True Dragon Physique had once again evolved. When he meditated, his soul would enter an etheric stage, this was an indication that he now possessed the Etheric Physique.

Shi Xiaofei and Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi also ended their practice, opening their eyes. Like Huang Xiaolong, both were delighted after checking their body condition.

"Let's go and have a look around." A moment later, Huang Xiaolong stood up. Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi returned to the Dragon Pearl space as Huang Xiaolong held Shi Xiaofei and flew into the air.

Instead of leaving quickly, Huang Xiaolong went to check out the rest of the ancient city, wanting to see if there were other treasures lying around.

A short while later, they left after determining that there were no treasures inside the ancient city, tracing back the route they took earlier.

Now that Huang Xiaolong had broken through to Ninth Order God Realm, though he was only an early Ninth Order, he had the strength to go against that Black Dungeon Tarragon if they were to run into it again, no longer reduced to fleeing miserably like they did before.

Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei once again stood before the sea of Nine Color Corpse Poison fog. Summoning the Black Tortoise Divine Fire longswords, they dived into the poisonous fog without hesitation.

This time around, Huang Xiaolong managed to lead them both out from the poisonous fog in half an hour. After they passed the Nine Color Corpse Poison, it was the land filled with ebony bones of demonic beasts. Then again, those demonic beast bones had already been taken away by Huang Xiaolong.

It didn't take long for Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei to reach the spot where the Black Dungeon Tarragon halted its pursue. Now that they were back here, the Black Dungeon Tarragon was nowhere to be seen, it had probably left seeing that Huang Xiaolong still hadn't come out for so long.

Huang Xiaolong breathed in relief at this conclusion.

Although he had broken through to early Ninth Order God Realm and wasn't afraid, that Black Dungeon Tarragon was still troublesome to deal with.

The Black Dungeon Tarragon left, but Huang Xiaolong did not lower his vigilance, his divine sense carefully surveyed the surroundings.

This Heavenly Mountain was filled with various dangers, laid out with layers and layers of restrictions, a small misstep could cause a perfection stage Tenth Order God Realm master to fall here.

Perhaps due to the blood pool's one-month duration having ended, most of the masters that rushed to Heavenly Mountain earlier had much or less left. Therefore, Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei did not run into anyone, and even if they did, both parties brushed past each other without a word. From their clothing, Huang Xiaolong judged them to be the White Tiger Galaxy's native forces.

Finding the blood pool and his recent breakthrough put Huang Xiaolong in a good mood. Leisurely, he and Shi Xiaofei enjoyed the Heavenly Mountain's scenery as they flew. Putting aside this Heavenly Mountain's many restrictions and danger, it was a picturesque spot. Not to mention its rich spiritual energy environment, there was also an indescribable force that didn't belong to the galaxy.

Although Huang Xiaolong was able to sense it, he couldn't absorb it.

"Old Dragon, since this Heavenly Mountain is actually a divine artifact, why hasn't anyone tried to take it away in so many years?" Curiosity reared its head in Huang Xiaolong's mind, seeking an answer from Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi.

Shi Xiaofei was also very curious about this matter.

Though unclear about this Heavenly Mountain's power, just judging from its appearance, it was definitely a powerful divine artifact. It was impossible that no one had coveted it until now.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi shook his head hearing Huang Xiaolong's question, "Who says no one has tried to take the Heavenly Mountain away? However, not a single person among the four galaxies' numerous masters has ever succeeded. There were rumors saying that one must be a Highgod Realm master, and moreover, locating the Heavenly Mountain's grand central formation. Only after taking control over the central formation could one take away the Heavenly Mountain."

"Then again, in tens of thousands of years, no one had any success in locating the Heavenly Mountain's central formation and control it."

Huang Xiaolong was baffled, "Why?"

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi answered, "Because the central formation is on the peak of Heavenly Mountain and the restrictions on the peak are extremely terrifying, so much that a Highgod Realm master could lose their life due to carelessness. In between, more than a dozen Highgod Realm masters died attempting to reach the mountain peak. However, this stopped around ten thousand years back, no one dared to covet the Heavenly Mountain anymore."

At the very top of Heavenly Mountain? Huang Xiaolong repeated under his breath, something stirred in him. He had decided there and then that when he stepped into Highgod Realm, he'd ascend to the peak and try to become its next owner.

After he broke through to Highgod Realm, adding this Heavenly Mountain to his strength, would he need to fear the Azure Dragon Institute?

Even if that old witch Wang Na, the Jiang Family, and the Azure Dragon Institute joined hands, Huang Xiaolong had the confidence to smash them to smithereens!

As these thoughts ran through his mind, he and Shi Xiaofei unknowingly arrived at a lake area. The lake water was the color of black ink!

Observing the strange small lake, Huang Xiaolong slowed to a stop.

"Little Huang brat, looks like you're really someone blessed with great fortune, there's a treasure in this lake, an absolute treasure!" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's excited exclamation sounded.

It seems like Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi discovered something again, astonishing Huang Xiaolong.

The water surface suddenly split apart, revealing a powerful black light piercing the sky, as a black lotus the size of four palms flew out from the lake.

"Could this be... Black Lotus?!" Huang Xiaolong's voice rose a pitch higher.

"You're correct, it's a Black Lotus, definitely a Black Lotus! See, it has around twenty to thirty petals. A Black Lotus only grow one petal every hundred thousand years, this Black Lotus is at least two million years old!" Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi's words were almost intelligible due to exhilaration.

Chapter 720: Highgod Realm Master

"A Black Lotus more than two million years old!!" A feverish light flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

In the four galaxies, one-million-year-old and above medicinal herb were already considered rare and little in quantity. However, in the last twenty to thirty thousand years, a herb above two million years old merely appeared once.

It was thirty thousand years ago, when a super force' Grand Elder found a two-million-year-old Golden Dragon Ginseng King in the Black Tortoise Galaxy's Ghost Abyss.

At that time, this news traveled through the four galaxies like a storm, a medicinal herb reaching two million years old was an existence on a whole other level compared to a one-million-year-old herb.

It was said that herbs above the age of two million years contained miraculous properties. After consuming one, not only would one's strength improve in giant strides, it was also able to overhaul one's physical attributes. Most of all, it could help a cultivator achieve complete soul clarity!

Everyone knew that the clarity of one's soul was a crucial condition when condensing a godhead. Just because of this condition, this two-million-years-old Black Lotus was enough to make God Realm cultivators, especially Tenth Order God Realm cultivators, throw away their reason.

That year, that person was at the perfection stage of Tenth Order God Realm, a Grand Elder from a super force that could breakthrough to Highgod Realm at any time. After finding the Golden Dragon Ginseng King, he swallowed it whole. Not only did that Grand Elder successfully step into the Highgod Realm, he even condensed a rank seven godhead!

A rank seven godhead!

"Little Huang brat, you reaped a big harvest coming to Heavenly Mountain this time!" Dragon Emperor Ao Tayi couldn't help marveling at Huang Xiaolong's luck.

Huang Xiaolong flashed a big grin.

Just like Dragon Emperor Ao Tayi said, after coming to the Heavenly Mountain, not only had he found the Heavenly God's blood pool, achieving a breakthrough and the Etheric Physique, but now he also stumbled upon a two-million-years-old medicinal herb!

The Black Lotus in itself was a rarely seen herb, even more precious than the Snow Lotus, White Lotus, or the Red Lotus. A one-million-year-old Black Lotus was a priceless treasure, one could imagine the value of a two-million-years-old Black Lotus.

Excited, a gentle force from Huang Xiaolong's right hand wrapped around the Black Lotus that was flying away, pinning it to the air.

But two sounds of piercing winds could be heard heading in Huang Xiaolong's direction.

"What is that?!"

"It's Black Lotus! More than twenty petals, a Black Lotus above two-million-years-old!!"

"We actually ran into the birth of a Black Lotus above two-million-years-old!"

The exchange between the two voices sounded, and in the next moment, two middle-aged men clad in fire-red robes appeared in front of Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei with euphoric expressions on their faces.

When the black light from the lake caused by the Black Lotus' birth shone in the sky, these two men were in the proximity and were attracted by it. Both of them rushed over after concluding that it may be the sign of a priceless treasure surfacing.

Neither of them expected it to be a two-million-years-old herb! A Black Lotus on top of that!

As the two men arrived, the Black Lotus was flying toward Huang Xiaolong, falling onto his palm.

"Haha, Senior Brother Chen, looks like our luck isn't bad. We didn't find the Heavenly God's blood pool, but just as we were planning to leave, we actually came across the birth of a two-million-years-old Black Lotus!" He Zhi laughed. "With this Black Lotus, we'll be able to break through to Highgod Realm in the future without worry!"

In He Zhi's eyes, that Black Lotus was already theirs!

Senior Brother Chen, Chen Ruiguang, was also laughing, "You're right, with this Black Lotus, there's no worry of not being able to break through to the Highgod Realm!" Precisely at this moment, Chen Ruiguang suddenly attacked. A sharp light flashed from his palm as he struck toward He Zhi's Qi Sea.

It had never crossed He Zhi's mind that his Senior Brother Chen would attack him. Crashing to the ground, he still wore a look of disbelief looking at Chen Ruiguang. But what He Zhi saw was the cold sneer on Chen Ruiguang's face, "But, it's not 'us', only me. This two-million-years-old Black Lotus is mine!"

Finished putting his claim on the Black Lotus, Chen Ruiguang approached He Zhi with thick killing intent on his face.

He Zhi was glaring with anger: "Senior Brother Chen, you...!"

They had been brethren of the same sect for close to thirty thousand years and experienced life and death many times. Now, in order to monopolize the Black Lotus, Chen Ruiguang was going to kill him?!

Chen Ruiguang stopped in front of He Zhi, "You've saved my life before, and to repay this kindness, I'll let you die without pain. Don't worry, I will bury you, and will take good care of your wife too!"

He Zhi's eyes turned scarlet: "You're a beast!"

The long sword in Chen Ruiguang's hand slashed, slicing He Zhi's head off his shoulders. Then, he took out a bottle and poured out a drop of green liquid on He Zhi's head. In the blink of an eye, He Zhi's head was eroded by the green liquid into a small puddle of murky green water—dead!

Huang Xiaolong merely watched with a cold expression, not interfering. But he was very curious about the green liquid, what was it that could easily erode the body of a mid-Ninth Order God Realm.

After Chen Ruiguang was done dealing with He Zhi, he turned to Huang Xiaolong with a calm face, as if what he had just done was common. His gaze fell on the Black Lotus in Huang Xiaolong's palm, then toward Shi Xiaofei. When Chen Ruiguang saw Shi Xiaofei, his eyes lit up.

Earlier, all his focus had been on the Black Lotus, indirectly missing Shi Xiaofei. He didn't expect such a beautiful woman to be here.

Controlling himself, Chen Ruiguang once again looked at Huang Xiaolong, sneering, "Punk, I'll do away with the nonsense, hand over that Black Lotus." He was an early Tenth Order God Realm master, it was granted that he didn't put an early Ninth Order in his eyes.

"Scum like you should die from ten thousand cuts!" Shi Xiaofei suddenly interjected in a cold tone.

Obviously, Chen Ruiguang's conduct, killing his fellow disciple to monopolize the Black Lotus, and moreover, his victim being a Junior Brother that had saved his life before, disgusted Shi Xiaofei.

Chen Ruiguang laughed instead of getting angry, "I'm scum? However, scum like me is alive and well, and after getting the Black Lotus, I'll live even better! Chick, just for that sentence of yours I'll keep you alive and tame you into my sex slave, I'll let you enjoy the pleasures of life!"

Right when Chen Ruiguang's sentence ended, a human silhouette flickered. Just as he wanted to dodge, a pressure clamped around his throat and was held high up by his neck.

Chen Ruiguang looked at his attacker, the person who was holding him up by his neck. It was actually the Ninth Order God Realm black-haired young man!

Huang Xiaolong's icy gaze was piercing, "Cutting you into ten thousand pieces was actually too good for you, I'll let you taste pain a thousand times worse than ten thousand cuts before you die."

Chen Ruiguang's face turned a deep red. He tried to muster up force to attack but failed, as his Qi Sea was sealed by a frigid qi.

All of a sudden, a wind howling rang in the air.

Seeing the person who arrived, Chen Ruiguang's eyes brightened.

"Mas-Master, save me!" He shouted as loud as he could.

Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei were surprised, not expecting it to be Chen Ruiguang's master.

Space rippled.

A black-haired old man entered Huang Xiaolong's sight, wearing the same red large robe as the Chen Ruiguang and He Zhi duo. The only difference was that this old man's robe had a golden emblem on his chest.

"He's a Highgod Realm master!" Dragon Emperor Ao Tayi cautioned in a somber tone.

A shiver ran through Huang Xiaolong's heart, it was actually a Highgod Realm master!

The moment the black-haired old an appeared, Shi Xiaofei secretly crushed the jade talisman her Master gave her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.3K 58
Welcome to Date me, an online social network dating application!
158K 6K 95
163K 5.5K 32
Just wangxian oneshots.
3.1K 198 12
≫ 「 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 」 - ❝ 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺...