Forgotten? (On hold)

shoeycpv tarafından

Book 2 of "I'm in love with my bully" Joey have been dealing with life good, he skipped collage and went on t... Daha Fazla

Part 1 3 years later...
Part 2 I cant have him
Part 3 date?
Part 4 fight
Part 5 old friends
Part 6 Shoey
Part 7 Boyfriends after 3 years
Part 8 truth or dare
Part 9 ex finace
Part 10 Swim shorts?

Forgotten?

1.8K 45 20
shoeycpv tarafından

Book 2 of "I'm in love with my bully"

Joey have been dealing with life good, he skipped collage and went on the crazy website with his friends in England. That is now his job and he love doing it, but something is still keeping a hole in Joeys heart. Three years ago he left the love of his life and his now gone forever. Joeys addiction for love doesn't make it better for him. He need to find it in another way, but he cant he only want him back.

Shane is a sad guy, making dick jokes for the internet is the only thing keeping him happy. Behind the camera his a sad guy looking for that one thing thats missing, him. Because of what his dad did three years ago he lost it all and tried to field the hole with a uncomfortable guy inform the camera. His soon doing his first movie, but do he really want to show other people his unhappy side?

Vidcon is coming up, a party for all youtubers, planes is about to land in LA from London, will this change a change, or will it just be forgotten.

Coming in November =3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.8K 97 16
COMPLETED (btw first story I ever wrote and its literal trash ~like me~) Joey graceffa is a 18 year old boy who is abused by his dad and bullied at s...
18.9K 415 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
12.7K 412 21
Joey and Shane found each other over and over again, having dealt with the advantages and struggles of love. Now, they're married, living in Los Ange...