Ghost

By AmberTaylor444

When it comes to crowds or even a small group of people, Aurora Price, is shy, very reserved and doesn't talk... More

CHARACTERS
2 - "Hello there little one."
3 - Initiation
4 - "Make her cry, you die."
5 - Rajah
6 - Nightmares
7 - Make Things So Hard....
8 - Movie Night
9 - Tempting To The Ghost
10 - "Don't Let Go."
11 - Just A Taste
12 - Predator Mode
13 - Enzo
14 - Another Sadistic Monster
15 - Archealia
16 - Girl Talk
17 - Gala
18 - Demons Want To Play
19 - Play With Me
20 - You Make Me Feel Loved
21 - "He's got nothing... now he does."
22 - Hypocrisy, Jealousy, Bait... Oh My!
23 - "Please Don't Become Like Him."
24 - No More
25 - Unconditionally
26 - My Heart Beats
27 - Unknown Number
28 - Magical Little Things
29 - I Warned You
30 - Bitter
31 - Crestview Mental Hospital
32 - Get Out!
33 - Starting Over
34 - Come Home
35 - "I'll be alright baby."
36 - Lingchi

1 - Cold Hearted Bastard

124K 2.5K 3.5K
By AmberTaylor444

- Oliver's POV -

"Do you like that Daddy?" I look down at the whore with her lips around my dick. She's slowly bobbing her head... using her hand in rhythm with her mouth.

"Shut up.... keep sucking." I grabbed a fist full of her hair and rammed the back of her throat... listening to her gag and choke... gasping for air.

"Th....ank....yo. ..u...Da.....ddy.." she gargles as I continue throat fucking her. Is this slut deaf?  I slap her face....

"I said shut up." I feel myself about to cum and shove myself deeper into her throat. "Swallow." I grunted. Once I feel her throat contract and relax, I pull out and watch as she hacks and coughs, trying to catch her breath. "Now get out." I pull up my pants, then grab my shirt.

"But what about me?" She whined as she hobbles up from the floor, straightening her hair and clothes.

"What about you?" I put on my loose tank top and grabbed my gun. This bitch is getting on my nerves.

"I thought you said you were going to fuck me." She folds her arms and pouts. I don't have the patience for this bullshit. I grab her by the back of her neck and put the barrel of my gun in her mouth.

"If you make me repeat myself... this bullet is going to the same place my cum just did. Yes... I said I would fuck you and I did. I just throat fucked the shit out of you. You never specified how you wanted to be fucked... so I chose for you. Now, are you gonna get the fuck out or are you leaving that decision to me as well?" Tears falling down her face, she shook her head. I pulled my gun out of her mouth and she bolted for the door.

As she ran out, my best friend Charlie walks in. "Why are they always crying when they leave this room?" He takes out a joint and lights it... sitting down in my arm chair by the door.

"They need to learn to do what they're told. When I say get the fuck out... I mean it." I slip my gun in my back pocket.

"If you're not too worn out... Ethan got invited to a party. Wanna go?" He puffed a ring into the air and quickly sucked it back up through his nostrils.

"What kind of party?"

"Collage pussy." He smirked. "Legal, sweet and so eager to please fine gentlemen such as ourselves." He chuckled. I've never been much for parties. I could get girls anywhere I wanted... didn't need to go to them... they came to me. Literally and figuratively speaking. I could walk down the street right now... one look at a girl and she creams herself... willing and ready to give me whatever I wanted... and you can bet I took full advantage of that. I love the attention and reactions I get. Men tremble at the mere mention of my name and women get wet with just a wink.

"Why not. Not like we have anything else to do right now." I shrugged.

"Not necessarily true brother... Amy's at the front door and...." he hit the joint and held his breath... letting out the smoke... "she's pissed."

Amy... an ex-fuck buddy who is completely obsessed with me. I only tolerate her because she gives damn good head... but here lately she's been acting as though we are in a relationship and... I don't play that shit.

"Why the fuck are you just now getting around to mentioning that?" I growl and glare at him.

"Would you have liked for me to have interupted you, while you were throat pumping some slut to tell you that your crazy ass ex-fuck buddy is at the door looking for you?" He takes another hit. "It would kind of ruin the moment don't you think?" He smirks and hands me the joint. "You're gonna need it."

- At The Front Door -

"WHERE IS HE!?" She screams and stomps her foot on the ground.

"Seriously Amy... why the hell are you even here?" Derek... another good friend of mine, asked as he folded his arms blocking her from entering the house.

"He's with someone else isn't he!?"

"Of course he is." Derek chuckled. When will this bitch take a hint.

"What the fuck are you doing here Amy?" I hissed while coming down the stairs.

"Why haven't you answered my phone calls?! I've been calling you for hours!" I nod to Derek to let her pass. She huffs as she struts past him.

"You know Amy... I noticed something. You seem to think that just because I fucked you a couple times, now we are in some sort of relationship." I chuckle. "But I vividly remember telling you that you were just some pussy to get my dick wet with. Nothing more." She gasps.

"You said you loved me!" She hollered, trying her hardest to push me. I grabbed her by the throat and pulled her close to me... face to face....

"I do love you. I love these lips that you sucked my dick with... I love these tits that you tit fucked me with... and I love that ass and pussy of yours that you let me cum inside... over and over again.... but baby... that's all you are to me... a variety of holes to stick my dick in." I kissed her and squeezed her throat til she was red in the face. "Now get the fuck out of my house before I put a bullet in those pretty eyes of yours." When I let her go, she fell to the ground choking for air.

"You're a cold hearted bastard Oliver Stone!" She grabbed her purse and got to her feet. I got in her face and whispered...

"And you better remember that... cause next time you pull some shit like this... I will kill you." She ran out of the house in tears.

"Daaaamn Ghost... youse a bad motherfucker." Derek jested.

"Let's just go to this party before I change my mind."

- At The Party -

"Look at all this potential!" Derek shouted, stretching as he hopped out of the truck. Ethan laughed patting him on the arm....

"For you it's potential rejections... after you throw those pathetic excuses you call pick up lines at them."

"Hey now... the ladies still let me hit it regardless."

"Yeah... when you finally shut up and they realize how much prettier you are when you're not talking." Charlie chuckled.

When I walked into the room, people gasped and stared. Girls cooed and whispered as we walked by. Suddenly one preppy looking girl jumps in front of me, immediately putting her hand on my chest.

"You're Oliver Stone right?" She batted her eyes and bit her lip. I smirked and nodded. "Can I sit on your lap?" I growled and picked her up by her ass and sat down. Making sure she straddled me.

"Never fuckin' fails! We're here all of one minute and he's already got pussy hanging off him." Derek whines as he sits back, folding his arms in his chair.

"Instead of complaining like a god damned girl... Why don't you get out there and get you some. Don't be jealous... I can't help it that girls throw themselves at me." I grabbed the girl's face, that was sitting on my lap and kissed her hard.... Then I feel her hand rub the outline of my dick through my pants.

"Fine! I will!" He huffs, getting up and walking over to a group of girls. At first they drooled over him... but then.... *SLAP*.... one of the girls slaps him hard across the face and walks angrily away from the group. He walks back over... shoulders slumping... and sits back down rubbing his face.

"How'd it go Prince Charming?" I asked while reaching my hand down this girl's panties. She inhaled sharply as I stuck my finger inside her. Derek scowled and glared at me.

"I don't want to talk about it." He sulked.

...........................................................................

- Aurora's POV -

"Nooooo! No please! Stop hitting me!" I shoot up out of the bed in a puddle of sweat. When will these nightmares end!?  I pull myself out of bed and suddenly my brothers come busting into my room.

"Who's there!?" Griffin shouted with a baseball bat in his hands. Max comes in after him with a knife in his.

"Bring it on motherfucker! I'm not afraid to cut a bitch!" He screams slashing at the air. They quickly notice me and rush to my side.

"What happend sissy? Another nightmare?" I nodded and Griffin wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Shhh... it's alright sweetheart." He rubbed my back, letting his chin rest on the top of my head. "We are never going back there... you hear me?" I nodded against his chest. I felt Max begin to play with my hair.

"Yeah... we made a promise to you and we intend to keep it. We will always look after you darlin', no matter what." He kissed me on the head and giggled.

"I got an idea! Why don't you come to a party with us?" He asked gently pulling away.

"I don't know Griff. Last time I went to a party with you guys, I ended up passing out in front of everyone." I said looking down at the ground and twiddling my thumbs. If only that was all that happened. Not only did I pass out... but when I woke up, I was informed that I peed myself when I hit the ground. Adding salt to an already painful wound.

"It won't be like last time, I promise."

"How do you know that? You know how I feel around other people besides you two." I sighed.

"How about this then... You come to the party, stay for a little while... then if you feel uncomfortable after... let's say a couple hours... then we will come straight home." Griff looks at me and smiles. I love my brothers. I would do anything for them. They were there when our foster "dad" abused me and called me names. Always making sure, I had some sort of comfort after the horrible beatings.

*FLASHBACK*

"You're nothing! You will never be good for anything but lying on your back taking shots to the face!" ......*SLAP*......

"I'm sorry! P..pl...please d..don't hh..hit me!"

"P..pl..please d..don't hit me..." ....*SLAP*...
"Stop fucking stuttering! You know how much that shit annoys me! Now get out of my face before I really give you something to cry about!" ....*SLAP*.....

Going to my room, tears pouring out of my face... I run into Griffin and Max talking in the hallway. They see me and immediately rush to me. Examining my already bruising face and red puffy eyes.

"God damn him!" Griffin screams clutching me close to his chest. His warmth helped me to breathe again. "I'm gonna slit his throat for putting his hands on you!"

"Griff!" Max shouted. "Calm down... you're scaring her." He nods down to me. Griffin rubs my back and kissed my head.

"I'm sorry sissy. I didn't mean to scare you. I just get so mad when he hurts you." He huffs and turns to Max. "Why not pick on someone his own size!? If I ever get my hands on him... I'll ring his neck."

"Of course you will... right after you wake up from almost being choked to death." Max rolled his eyes.

Suddenly Griffin's expression changed... "We will escape from here."  My body tensed...

"He'll come looking for us! We can't!" I panic and grab onto him tighter. My body began to shake from fear.

"He won't find us sissy, I promise." He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Do you trust us?" I nodded. "We love you sissy... and we will always look after you. No matter what."

- END OF FLASHBACK -

"Alright.... but just for a couple hours." Their eyes lit up and their grins almost didn't fit their faces.

"Get dressed! We have to look hot!" Max hollered clapping his hands together really fast.

"Bitch... I look hot all the time." Griffin pretended to flip his nonexistent long hair.

"Maybe as a DILF, you old fart." Max laughs and I giggle. Griffin gasped putting his hand flat on his chest... over exaggerating.

"You take that back right now!" Griffin glared so hard at him.

"Make me bitch." Max snapped his fingers in a 'Z' pattern and glared right back. After their intense staring contest they both burst out into laughter.

"I swear... your moody fights with one another are starting to give me whiplash." I groaned laying back down on the bed.

- 30 Minutes Later -

After rummaging around my closet... I couldnt find much of anything to wear. To be honest... I wasn't really trying since I wasn't comfortable with the idea in the first place. I hear my door click, Griffin and Max come walking in... both looking very handsome.

"Are you seriously not ready?"

"I can't find anything to wear." I looked sadly at the floor. I hear Max sigh. He walks over to my closet and after about three minutes of looking... pulls out an outfit.

"Wear this." He grins, shoving the outfit into my arms. "When you're done, come to the car okay?" He kisses my head and I nod.

I put on the outfit and stare at myself in the mirror. Well... at least my scars wont be visible. I brush myself off and sigh.

Walking outside, the boys were leaning against the car talking. I cleared my throat and stared at the ground.

"You look beautiful sissy!" Griffin exclaimed. "Now, put those sad eyes away and get your party eyes out cause we're about to party like there's no tomorrow!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
2.8K 124 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...
499K 13.4K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
4.3K 197 53
"Damn it, Mason, you can't fix me. I'm not some used car that needs an oil change." I'm standing at the edge of my driveway. If I take one step towar...