7 Minutes In Heaven With The...

By ilovestories

Note: Bad description, will be changed soon. A high scool experience this would be huh? Alice and Lexi are t... More

7 Minutes in Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life
Part 2: 7 Minutes in Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life
Part 3: 7 Minutes in Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life
Part 4: 7 Minutes In Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life
Part 5: 7 Minutes In Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life
Part 6: 7 Minutes In Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life
Part 7
Part 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: 7 Minutes In Heaven
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Part 9

18.3K 229 104
By ilovestories

SORRY. Also, the picture has the get well soon words but just imagine a really pretty heart there instead of the rose.

Alice's P.O.V.

I was very aware of Chase being in the room next to mine. VERY aware. And, it was not the best feeling. I mean, what if he came in here and tries to RAPE me?? Well, probably wouldn't happen, but STILL. And my stomach was feeling a bit queasy, I don't know why. It felt weird, a good kind of weird.

I tried to sleep, I really did, since I was tired from the cooking. I couldn't. *Sigh*

All of a sudden, I heard a thump, followed by an 'ouch!' and glass breaking. 

I shot out of bed and ran over to the next room, grabbing something along the way. Who was inside? What Chase okay? What did I have in my hand? Questions were flowing through my head. I took a deep breath and opened the door and turned on the lights. Only I found Chase on the floor with blood running down his arm and broken pieces of glass scattered around him. My eyes widened and my stomach grew just a tiny bit queasy at the sight of the blood.

I hurried over to him, kneeling down. "Chase! Are you okay? What the heck happened? Let me get the first aid kit!" I quickly ran to the bathroom before he could say anything and I ran back.

I knelt down and opened the kit. Before I could do anymore, Chase said, "Its okay Alice. I can do this myself! I just tripped and fell on the way to get water." For some reason, I thought that he was lying.

I looked at him, confusion and concern mashing through me. "Why would you need water? It's... 12:00 right now! Couldn't you have waited until what? The morning?"

Before Chase could argue, I grabbed his shoulders and lifted him up, getting him to stand. "How about you sit on the bed while I get some water and a rag?" I ran to the bathroom and filled a container with water, grabbing a clean towel along the way.

When I got back to the room, Chase was on the ground, trying the pick up the pieces of glass. "CHASE. SIT your butt on the bed and let ME handle it okay?"

Gee, why couldn't he just follow my orders! Hopefully, he didn't get cut on his fingers.

"I can do this! You should get back to bed," he argued.

"No. Please just sit down."

He grumbled and finally sat down. I sat down next to him and took his arm.

He tried to take it back, but I put a firm hold on it and glared at him.

I examined the damage. The cut was not really deep, but he had pieces of glass in his arm. Blood was trickling down and I was getting lightheaded. I took deep breathes and calmed myself, putting Chase as my priority. I looked at him and his face was... weird. It had so much emotion that it overwhelmed me. I tried to ignore it and went back to his arm. I started to take out the pieces of glass away from his arm when he said, "Aren't you going to use gloves or something? You're not afraid if I have AIDS or something?"

Wow. I looked at my hands and sure enough, didn't have gloves. I never really thought about putting gloves on when I saw his injured arm. I looked at him. "Do you?" 

He shook his head.

After I got all the pieces of glass away from his arms, I could see that the cut was from his elbow to almost his wrist. I took out the rag and wet it with water and cleaned off the blood near the cut. Then I got the disinfection thing and sprayed it on his cut. I heard Chase hiss in pain.

I looked at him, worried. "You okay?"

He looked surprised and said, "Yeah, thanks."

"It's fine," I said. When I touched his arm, for some unknown reason, I felt warm and tingly. Shocks ran up my arm and went throughout my body. I shivered from the sensation.

Putting all that aside, I started to bandage and wrap up his arm.

He was silent for a few seconds before asking, "Why?"

"Why what," I asked, confused.

He shook his head before saying, "Why are you helping me? Don't you, you know, hate me?"

I looked at him, shocked at his inference. "Of course I don't hate you. You may get on my nerves, but I don't hate you. I wouldn't hate you. Ever."

The last part shocked me but it felt like it was the truth. He kept silent after that and just observed me wrapping his arm.

Finally, I was done. His arm was nice and bandaged and I cleaned up his arms again to make sure none of the blood was on his skin. Then, I took a marker from the kit, which was always there, and I drew a little heart and wrote get well soon ;P'. I just felt like doing it, and there was another reason, which was totally unexplainable and I didn't even know why.

Chase took his arm and looked at the bandage, seeing the little message I wrote. He smiled just a bit, a dimple showing. I almost melted at the sight. He looked so cute and adorable and I really wanted to just kiss his cheek.

I then went down to the floor and picked up the broken glass. Then, I felt a sharp pain against my right index finger. I cut myself. Gee, that was stupid. It stung, a lot. I quickly hid it from Chase, not wanting him to make fun of me or to help me. This was a small thing and I could do it myself. I quickly went to the bathroom and disposed of the glass. Then I washed my hands and dried them. I examined the cut and it looked not too bad. It was pretty deep, but nothing like a bandage would fix it any better. Except, the box was in Chase's room.

I walked over to the room and packed the kit, trying not the show any signs of blood. I looked at Chase and he was staring at my finger. Well, busted. "Well umm so get some sleep and try not to hurt yourself," I said quickly, walking away briskly. Before I could get gone, he grabbed my hand and pulled me back, and grabbed my hand and put it close to his face. I winced, feeling pain.

Chase looked at me and looked.... Sad. Angry. Weird huh? "You hurt yourself, trying to pick up something that I did. Fuck man. You got hurt... because of me," he whispered the last part quietly.

"No, Chase. It's fine. I was being careless. I'm just going to get a bandage and yeah, problem solved."

He pulled me down on the bed and took the kit and kept his injured arm on mine while opening the kit and getting out a hello kitty bandage while getting out the disinfection thing. I looked at him and watched him spray the thing. I winced a bit and pulled my arm back out of reflex. His hand tightened on mine. I felt the bandage come on my finger and felt a pressure. He then put everything away and put the kit back.

I stood up and started to walk out of the room. Chase stopped me by saying, "I'm sorry. Thank you."

I turned around and asked, "Why are you sorry?"

Chase just shook his head and smiled at me, a sad look growing in his eyes.

"Try to get some sleep. And... thanks, again."

Chase smiled again and looked away. I put the kit back and went back to my bed. Chase was different. He was sad, angry, and...scared. I don't know why. He obviously couldn't be scared of blood, seeing as he didn't look green at that. So, why? I decided to dwell on this tomorrow morning. 

I don't like this one. This part feels too UGGG. I will rewrite it one day when I don't feel, you know, so uged. Sorry that this is soo short but I will get to the party soon. Maybe in like 2 or 3 chapters? VOTE AND COMMENT, remembered, COVERS PLEASE!

ALSO, I feel as though I'm showing too much of Chase's personality. I have plans and I feel as though I am going tooooo fast. But I'm new and it's my first story, so please forgive me J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 25 20
Three best friends, take care of each other, trust each other, and love each other. They are really popular, they have the reputations, they can't b...
62.2K 1.7K 57
Evan Flow. Clover High School's most popular heartbreaker who's done it again and played with yet another girl. This girl was special to him though a...
68.7K 1.5K 21
The popular player Jewel and witty but good looking Marc come from very different backgrounds but once they get to know each other there's to them th...
302K 8.3K 46
My name is Cameron Pikes and I live right next to the hottest and biggest player in my school. Every girl has fallen for him but I will never fall fo...