Chapter 11

Hola all! Hope you all had a very great holiday as well as an amazing New Year! What are your resolutions? I’m pretty surprised to find myself writing, it’s been such a hectic school year! But your comments are so heart meltingly sweet and I find myself wanting to write more and more. J Love you guys! Thanks for putting up with me <3

Chapter 11 (Not edited)

Alice’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t help but let out a string of giggles. Stacy is one crazy chica. I didn’t even understand half of what she said.

“What’s so funny, sweetheart?” Chase asks.

“That just made my day,” I let out, still laughing. “And don’t call me sweetheart!”

Chase smirks, probably thinking of other annoying pet names.

Damon glances around. “Literally. What the f—,” he says, but quickly says fudge when an old woman walks by, glaring at Damon. I stifle another string of laughs. “What the fudge did she just say? I mean, can anyone tell me?”

“Something about spending her life with you and Chase and having babies together. Oh, and something about you both spending the rest of your lives with her, growing old and hairy,” I reply.

Chase turns to look at Damon, sizes him up, and concludes, “You are my best mate, but man, I cannot live with you for my entire life.”

Damon looks at him, incredulous. “I can say the same for you… You aren’t my type.”

“Yeah, silicone is his type,” I snicker. I am too funny.  I get a discreet high give from Damon while Chase glares at me. I stick my tongue out at him. Lexi and Damon kissed! And she pulled him down! I need to talk to that girl! She obviously didn't kiss him just to prove a point to Stacy. I didn't think now was the time to bring it up, even though it happened minutes ago. I gave Lexi a pointed stare, and she looked away, before telling the world what she thought of Stacy. 

“She is one crazy slut and—“Lexi begins, but precipitously stops. A kitten strolls by, coming up to her and rubbing against her left leg. Lexi immediately squeals, bending down to pet the cute little creature. “Awwh, you’re so cute! Yes you are! You’re so soft and cuddly!”

Lexi picks up the brown fur ball and cuddles it to her chest, stroking his face.

“He must be a stray cat,” Chase comments.

“Yeah, but you’re so cute! I think I’ll keep you! You must be hungry and cold! Do you have a collar?” She checks, failing to find one. “This means you have a new home baby! And what should I name you?”

“You should name him Haz! Or maybe Meepers! Oh, I like the name Xibbles!” I exclaim, rubbing his chin. He leans his head into my hand.

“You should name him Cybertron,” Chase inputs.

I give him a ‘you’re stupid’ look.

“He’s not even that cute,” Damon mutters.

“Yes he is!” Lexi snaps, raining kisses all over the little kitty. “I think I’ll name him Meepers!” She beams at me.

“Yes!” I exclaim, shooting Chase a triumphant look.   

Damon dramatically sighs. “Can we get to laser tag now?” Wow, someone’s in a foul mood.  

We walk into the laser tag place. I walk up to the cashier.

“Hi! I’d like four tickets for one game of laser tag,” I say, smiling at the cashier. Wow! He’s cute! His nametag says Cam. He smiles at me, his blue eyes crinkling.