my art dump!!

By atsumutsumu

⚠️this art book contains ships!! content that you might feel uncomfortable with!!⚠️ if any smp/hc members stu... More

important a/n !!
Have some HC art !
have some more!!
:D !!
wels! o.0
more art and requests!
i have no idea but..art n requests!
oh hey hey hey!
thank you guys!
Ships!
More ships!
some stuff
i'm bored
enjoy :D!!
ayeee art n requests!
wahuuu it's me!
ur outfit meme requests!!
i'm: happy
just some iskall stuff <33
some requests i totally did not forget to do :D
ùwú !!
-w-;
i'm bored (2)
yeet
biffa biffa biffa
bat-shit crazy and doc
outfit meme reqs ;v
outfit meme reqs ;v (2)
h-heck yea
o yea babey
tagged! :o
0wo rrrequests
uhhhh ayee
uhm who wanna apex sometime?
more college/highschool au lezgooo
enjoy these!
enjoy these!!(2)
tagged ono !
totally not dead
jschlatt/techno is mcm's power couple
*trips n falls* oops
school is hard + more schlatt/techno
y'all are gonna get tired of this haha oops
new cover ;))
i can't believe it
20k reads special (a qna!)
QnA !!
hello :^)
technoooo
a lil a/n
human,, techno??
travis n carson my bois
travis n carson again :D
o yea bby
a lil wip
outfit meme again!!
TECHNO
sum practice on philza
repeating the outfit reqs
stress relief ahu
aaaaa
schlatt/techno aaaa
yonks owo
m-medieval au??
technoKING
can't think of a title lmao
( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )thank u guys
aaaaa do it all the time
u-uh short a/n!
my fave webcomics aaaaa
what's up gamers, it's oc time
wilbur n techno !!
wilbur,, techno,, n schlatt !!
wilbur/techno/schlatt wips!
wilbur/techno/schlatt again aaaaa
pfps, cover pic, nd wilbur/techno!
mafia au!!
sketches!
sketches again uwuu
irl schlatt?? :00
ya love to see it
the fish man
techno n philza r scary
oh shit cursed expressions
important a/n
another a/n aaaa sorry
lmao i'm back
some redraws!
sum tango and others
more techno bbbabey!
tommyinnit
wahhh productivity
sum more sketches
art + a/n in d end :))
just buncha art lmao
made a thing lmao
got tagged :o
gonna run outta titles
woah 100 parts :00
101 uwu
102!!

hey_guys.mp4

1.1K 30 11
By atsumutsumu

um get ready for some angst, i guess?

no drawings in this i'm sorry ;v

i just had to get this idea of mine out of my head

Just about a week after Grian committed sui*ide (why is it censored? i just don't like saying it *shrug*)

no p.o.v

Mumbo and Iskall, who both are still heartbroken with what happened to their best friend, walked towards the stock exchange, not ready to see what state doc's in after what happened. "Well, there's no turning back now, we really need to show doc what we found in Grian's base." Iskall said. Mumbo nodded in reply, pushing open the doors.

"Doc! Are you here??" iskall called out. No response. "The most logical place where Doc would be is in his office, right?" asked Mumbo. Iskall huffed and shrugged "That makes sense." Both carefully elytrad to the second floor, as they didn't have a key to the 'employees only' door. "Doc? You got a moment?" Mumbo asked, while gently knocking on the door.

"Go away." Doc grumbled out, just enough for the two of them to hear. Iskall sighed, and turned the knob, pushing the door open. Letting light in the office, the two architechs walked in on Doc, with a dark circle under his eye and his left eye, dim without it's usual bright red color. "Oh dear." Mumbo walked towards the scientist, laying a hand on his shoulder. "Have you been eating? You look thinner than ever!" Doc flinched at the touch, shrugging Mumbo's hand off. "What...what the hell do you two want?" Doc grunted out. Iskall and Mumbo looked at each other, sharing a look of grief. "We want to show you a video we found in Grian's files, and we thought you might be interested to see it?" Doc winced at the mention of his lover's name. After a while, Doc looked up from his lap, nodding at the two of them, "Go play the video, there's a projector here somewhere." he mumbled out.

video message: (hey_guys.mp4)

play?

yes      no

"I-is it recording? Jeez cameras are so hard to operate." complained Grian. After adjusting the camera a bit, Grian popped out from behind the camera and sat down on his chair in the infinity room. "Oh uh, hey, i'm guessing that if you find this message i'm pretty much gone, right? So I guess i'll start now, huh."

Upon hearing his voice, Doc's heart clenched.

"When I first joined the Hermitcraft server, I..I didn't know what to expect, really. I didn't expect it to be this chaotic, like, pranks on each other, starting wars n such." Grian gave a small laugh remembering the civil war. "I actually thought I wasn't gonna be involved in many projects, whether it be a community project or not."

"I'm really grateful to all the friends I've made, most especially Mumbo and Iskall. I want to thank you guys for making such wonderful memories with me, and for sticking with me through the toughest of times, helping me with my anxiety and depression, although it lead to...this."Grian shifted his gaze away from the camera for a while, stating "I just couldn't take it anymore, all of the stress is getting to me, giving me more panic and anxiety attacks."

Iskall sighed, his eye tearing up. Mumbo wrapped his friend in a hug, allowing him to cry on his shoulder.

Grian looked back at the camera "And, uhm, hey Doc, if you're watching this,"

Doc's breath hitched at the mention of his name, missing the way his beloved says it in person.

"remember to take care of yourself, alright? When i'm gone, and not by your side, just go and ask or call anyone to help you if your anxiety kicks in or if you're having a pretty bad panic attack." "If you don't do what I say i'm gonna come down from heaven, and kick you in the ass." Grian chuckled. He shuffled around, uncomfortable on his chair. "I'm really happy that you're the person I got together with because you understand, and relate to me in a lot of levels." Grian sighed and looked down on his lap, clenching his hands into fists. "I'm going to miss you, so goddamn much." he softly said, with his eyes stinging with the tears he's holding back.

Grian blinked, letting the tears roll down his face. Wiping his eyes with the back of his hands he choked out a sob. "I fucking love you so, so much. Thank you so fucking much for everything" Grian looked back up at the camera, eyes and nose both red. "Oh my goodness, I have a date with Doc today." he giggled. "What's he gonna say when he sees me like this? Gosh I have to clean up." Grian mumbled to himself.

"Well, I guess that's all I have to say..." Grian stood up, walking towards the camera, ready to turn it off. "Oh! One more thing," he brought the camera level with his face, gave a smile and said "don't forget about me, okay?" one last tear fell from his eye, quickly wiping it away as he heard the sound of Doc's voice calling out for him. "Bye guys." Grian gave one last smile before turning the camera off.

At this point, Doc was out of words. Iskall and Mumbo got up from their seats, getting ready to leave before Doc stopped them for a moment. "Hey, uh, do you mind if you give me a copy of that?" he quietly asked. Iskall nodded in reply. After giving Doc a copy, Iskall and Mumbo bid their goodbyes, leaving Doc alone in his office.

Doc's heart ached at the thought of Grian making that video on the day of their date, their last date. Doc leaned back on his chair and looked at the picture frame on his desk. In it was a picture of him and Grian on their very first date. He sighed at the memory. Doc picked it up, bringing it close to him. Gently tracing a finger on Grian's face, Doc smiled and whispered into the air, hoping he would hear it

"I love you too."

-----------------------------------------------

*iskall voice* this is a MESS

i'm sad, I cried while writing this ;w;

it was somewhat fun writing this skjfkdhfkh

and listening to sad songs while writing this was a bad idea

this whole idea of mine just popped into my mind when I was in a taxi, on the way home

well, next update will be ya'lls requests :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.4K 9
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
183K 4.1K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
204K 1K 192
Mature content
2M 160K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...