☆Chase Me, Shumai.☆

By Luca_Balsa

Shuichi Saihara, The ultimate detective along with Kyoko Kirigiri. They work as partners in the police forces... More

01 • The start of the game
02 • Kaito Momota
03 • The big bang
04 • Motive
05 • Darkness
06 • War
07 • Brusies
08 • Black and white
09 • Questionaire
010 • Murder
011 • The Criminal, Assassin and Detective
012 • Turning Tables
013 • Tick Tock
014 • Rabbit and wolves
C̸͛̕ẖ̷̛̣͙̊̈́̄̇̄́͘e̵̾́͒́c̷͂k̶̑̑̆̈̊m̶͐̃̑͘a̴̓t̶͉̲̀̏͋̊̚͠͠ĕ̸́
016 • Miss me?
017 • Sorry Shumai~
019 • Bury me in a field of flowers and say I love you
Authors note
020 • It's not gay if you have socks on
021 • Wa?
00 • Authors note
00 • Friendly PSA
00 • Important update!!
New Story

018 • Demur

2.3K 113 223
By Luca_Balsa

×Surprise! I'm not dead. Just busy. Enjoy this short update. Nothing much happens, sorry. Just you wait until next chapter.×

Shuichi had wished he was dreaming. The leaders words seemed to be true. It didn't seem like he was lying, but he could be wrong. Again. Shuichi shifted up from the bed, his eyes squinting as he noticed the blinding white light coming from the window, only to realise it was the sun's bright beams. Great.

Lifting up his hand, he glanced towards the rather flat but wide present that was placed under this hand last night. He frowned, remembering the liars words.

''Saihara~Chan wouldn't care, right? He wouldn't care if I just.. Disappeared, right? Just like dinosaurs. I'd be out of his hair. Like.. Lice. Or an annoying family of rats running through his house!''

Why was he leaving? Shuichi shook his head, his glance shifting around the present covered room, taking note of the new balloon next to the birthday balloon. That definately wasn't there before. Was that.. Also Kokichi? Shuichi picked up the flat gift on his hand, before sliding his finger against the neatly wrapped present, before taking off the tape that bounded it together. Ripping it off, a folded note had fallen out.

''...Oh!''

Shuichi glanced towards the paper, before shifting the note into his lap, further investigating it. He pulled out the black hat, the metal star on the side winking in the light as he ran his hand against the battered surface, keeping it flattened down.
His hat.
Shuichi replaced the letter with the hat, unfolding the paper in his hands, delicately. Words in ink boldly stood put in cursive writing, rather fancy. And yet.. Short.

My Beloved Detective

I'm truly, really really sorry about what happened. So, I've taken it upon myself to restore my honour, and spill my guts out of my pavement outside!

Your's truly, Kokichi.

What?
Shuichi stared down at the letter, before glancing towards the window.
He wasn't serious, right?
Shuichi shifted somewhat, glancing down towards his arms to notice the tubes were gone. He shifted of off the bed, pressing his bare feet against the cold ground, a soft shudder going up the males spine. Supporting himself with the wall, he moved around until he reached the window, peering out.
There was nothing but pedestrians walking the street, and wheelchairs wheeling across.
A slight look of annoyance crossed Shuichis face as he shifted his bandaged hands somewhat, his body stiffening as his hand brushed over something on the window. Glancing down, he noticed the price of paper stuck to the side of the window. Pulling it from the wood, the tape gave out a low groan as it was tugged away gently, as he unfolded the squared paper once again. The same, cursive writing stuck itself to the paper.

My Beloved Detective

Wowie, you a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶i̶t̶
A̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶i̶ A̶c̶t̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶e̶y̶ A̶c̶it̶u̶a̶l̶l̶
Actually came and looked! You must really care~ or you're disappointed to see me not dead. Oh well.
Also, you still look better without your hat.

Your's truly, Kokichi.

Shuichi stared at the liars spelling mistakes, attempting to figure out if he did them on purpose or not. He was certain that the liar wasn't that bad at spelling. At the fourth crossed out 'Acituall,' there was a black stain of ink, which must meant that he left the pen on the paper while.. He asked for spelling help? Who knows. It was Kokichi after all.

Shaking his head, Shuichi had folded and tucked the note away into his pocket. Limping back to his bed, he had lifted himself up with a stiffled groan. That didn't do anything at all. It didn't help him with his questions, but made him more confused instead. That's Kokichi for you. Shuichi puffed out a sigh, placing his head back down onto the pillow silently. Picking up the hat, his pale fingers slid across the rather soft surface, the tips of his fingers running across the silver markings on the hat. Shuichi stated at the hat- his grey gaze observing it.

A slight frown grew on the males face. Shuichi snapped the hat open, his hand shifting out to catch the piece of paper filtering through the hat.

Shuichi placed the hat down, his stare focusing on the white piece of paper. Opening it up, his lips somewhat parted as he stared at the note.

Dear Detective

Have you heard about the rumours of the man who enjoys bondage? He owns a shop about culture or something. Folklore? I don't know. But he's really scary, I don't know about you.

Your's truly, Kokichi.

Shuichi pressed the top of his tongue against the roof of his mouth, staring at the letter. The man who owns a folklore or culture shop.. Bondage? Shuichi scrunched the note up somewhat.

What the hell did that even mean?

He couldn't investigate further until he was out of here. That'll be in a few hours- if he was correct. His glance shifted over to the nurse, who was pushing a tray of food in. Her long purple hair followed after her, the females uncertain glance moving to the male.

''O-Oh.. You're awake. Here's breakfast.''

The female shifted the food over, as Shuichi shifted up. She placed the tray down onto his lap. Shuichi didn't thank the female or began to eat- but had glanced up.

''When is the earliest I can go?''

''P-Pardon?''

''When can I leave the hospital?''

Shuichi stared at the nervous nurse, deadpanning as she stared back.

''The earliest is.. P-Probably at lunch?''

Her statement sounded more like a question as she shifted back, somewhat teary eyed.

''I'm so sorry that I don't know! Please forgive me!''

The female bowed down, making her exit before Shuichi could say it was okay. He gave out a sigh, before shifting himself down. Only a few more hours.

A few more hours.

And he had lost his appetite.

¤¤¤

''Thank you for helping me with getting the gifts into my Apartment, Kirigiri.''

''It's alright Shuichi.''

The purple haired detective stated, brushing her clothes down slowly. Shuichi brushed his hands softly against the door knob, locking it. He faced the female, tucking his hands into his dark hoodies pocket.

''Shuichi, what are you doing later on?''

Kirigiri asked, her lavender hued irises staring at the male. Shuichi- felt like he was under pressure. I mean, he couldn't say 'oh I'm going to go see if the person that we have been chasing for years is at this place I've researched. Oh also I've been working for him for like, weeks and I'm basically a traitor.'

''I'm just going to go see something downtown. A folklore shop seemed to catch something on his cameras and called in. Wasn't you informed?''

Shuichi lied, his head shifting to the side as he watched the female. Kirigiri gave a small hum, bringing her curled index finger to her chin slowly.

''I wasn't informed. I'll check in on that. I have some important business to attend to today. Call me if anything happens, alright?''

Kirigiri stated, waving the male off with the back of her hand. She had pulled out her black motorbikes keys, swinging her boot over the seat ad she sat down. Shuichi gave a small hum, nodding as the female put the helmet on. Kicking the motorbike to a start, it roared loudly, it's engine quieting down to a small feline purr. She roared down the driveway, disappearing down the street in a black and purple blur. Shuichi exhaled a breath, shifting his head down as he ran a pale hand through his navy blue hair.

That was close.

Shuichi fished the keys for his car, unlocking the black beast. It was ironic how none of his vehicles had the speak of colour on them.

Getting in, he had turned the radio on. Brendan Uries voice chimed into the car, the soft melody of 'When the sun met the moon,' playing into the rather empty car. Shuichi exhaled a breath as he pulled out, the car remaining silent as he drove down the dark asphalt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 95 11
*Discontinued* Rewrite version "The Mirror Cards" ⚠𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘⚠️ •Character death •Swearing •Gore •Violence New Description: Kokichi Ouma, the...
8.6K 227 22
⚠️ THERE MAY BE DANGANRONPA V3 GAME SPOILERS ⚠️ Two guys, one different from the other. An eccentric, extroverted, too direct one is full of energy...
7.7K 425 35
Welcome to the Conundrum Corporation. Where we strive to give h̶o̶p̶e̶ to the world. How? H̶o̶p̶e̶ F̶r̶a̶g̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ From? H̶o̶p̶e̶-L̶i̶e̶s̶. What a...
921K 27.4K 41
Shuichi Saihara, Ultimate detective. Kokichi Oma, Ultimate supreme leader. And Monokuma, the ultimate....pain. It was Monokuma who managed to lock hi...